Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Shiny M: You let out your pokemon and they all let out a cheer when you suggest going to the Deserted Fairgrounds. When you and your pokemon arrive there the place seems like a total mess. Most of the rides are broken a lot of the booths are ripped apart and there is this strange grey mist in the air. Both you and all your pokemon have a bit of fear come into you when you see this sight. You slowly walk through the place with your pokemon fallowing. You stop when you come to a bench with a young girl sitting on it. A Ghastly is perched on her shoulder with a big grin on its face. The girl who has blondish hair and a raggedy grey dress looks up. Her eyes have a blank look in them, which freak you out. The girl stands up and extends her arm and points at you. The Ghastly on her shoulder nods and starts to float over to you. It looks like it is going to attack. What will you do?
    You can tell that I'm lazy when I don't feel like replying to updates. =P

    Looking at the girl, a cold feeling goes up Stephen's spine. The blank eyes...Plus the fact that a Gastly is about to attack him...Well...
    Stephen then looks to the Gastly, and then to his Pokemon. "Well, Gastly won't be affected by physical attacks. So then, I have the choice of either Lapras or Spheal..." Stephen thought, before pulling out a red and white orb. "Spheal, go! Hit Gastly with a nice Icy Wind or 3!" Stephen says, before looking back to the girl.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  2. #102
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:


    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR: Krypt charges forward, and Hardens while he does. Duskull floats forward as well, but dodges Krypt feigned tackle. Krytp sits there, Hardening again. Duskull notices the 'cease fire', and turns slowly to glare at Krypt. Then, its coloration fades. The sky turns black, and Duskulls vanishes into the pitch black coloration. You wonder what the heck is going on, and then hear Krypt cry out in pain. You turn to it, and as you do, the blackness fades. Krypt is shaking, and its steel plating is tinted purple. Night Shade! you realize. The battle just became a lot harder. This Duskull is obviously as lot more skilled than you expected. What will you do?


    SC~ out


    Gwar watches Krypt intensly, also noticing the moves of the Duskull. "Excellent job Krypt!! Come on brother keep it comin!!" Then, as the sky begins to turn he stares dumbly around. "What the....dammit! Whatch out Krypt!!" Too late, the Nightshade had already struck. In the aftermath of the attack Gwar begins to think. "Come on....come on....there has to be a weakness." Gwar gets an idea....its crazy....but....maybe it will work. He calls out to Krypt. "Krypt! We may have a chance! It only has one eye so its definetly got a HUGE blind spot to either side!" HE grits his teeth hoping his next orders will work out. "Krypt, run circles around it! You may have stubby legs but im sure your faster than this thing! And then when it starts to use Nightshade leap straight into him! Im counting on you buddy! We can do this!" Gwar was hoping that the Duskull would spin to try and catch Krypt or at least follow it with it's eye, then when it locked on to use a nightshade and Krypt leaps into it, it may end up attacking itself! Like he realized before...it was crazy....but it may work.

  3. #103
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    [Goin' Graveler: Machop attacks first. It runs at Onix, who dives in an attmept to stop that. It misses though, and receives a face full of sulfuric soil. While it roars and attempts to shake the soot from its eyes, Machop delivers a Low Kick. Onix flies forward, and slams into the ground. Numel Growls loudly at it as its stony body hits the earth. Onix trembles briefly, but before it can recover, Horsea sends a flurry of Bubbles at it. Onix roars in anguish, but gets to its 'feet'. It flings itself at Machop, who obviously angered it most. The Tackle hits hard, and Machop is instantly knocked out. You retrieve it, and galre up at the rock snake. What will you do now?
    Berig is angry at the giant Pokemon, but he knows that it is very strong due to being able to take out Machop with a single attack. He had to strike fast and hard. So he gave his next commands, 'Numel! Continue Growling to distract Onix, while Horsea, you hit Onix with your best Surf Attack!' Horsea and Numel immediately spring into action, as he prays silently that his two remaining Pokemon will be able to get through this...
    Last edited by Goin' Graveler; 10th April 2005 at 5:10 AM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Alright y’all, I will be updating the following peoples: Black_Luster_Typhlosion, Supernerd, Blaziken’s_Charizard, and Crystal_Espeon

    I don’t have many rules, Just:
    1: Post in Purple
    2: The four-line rule applies, as does the no script rule
    3: I will try to update at least once a week, hopefully three times a week, but don’t get on my case if I don’t.
    4: Please include your FB stats in your sig and post with you sig when you reply.

    And so we go:

    Black_Luster_Typhlosion: The pilot turns around and yells over the whirring of the roters,”I’m sorry, But I can’t set you down on the shale beach, to much ash in the air, clogs the rotors.” He then turns and begins to descend. When the Helicopter sets down, you see that you are in a small clearing. Large plants, grasses, and trees form a large, lush circle. When you hop out of the copter, the pilot immediately takes off, leaving you in the clearing. Sighing you sit down on the cushiony grass, wondering what to do. As you scan the small area, you notice a ditch made of polished volcanic rock running through the clearing, and into the forest.will you follow the ditch, or brave the jungle?

    Supernerd: As you and Vincent stroll through the city in the direction of the lost city, you notice that the landscape never changes. After a long time of walking, it starts to get very dark. Sighing you try to make your way through the city with only the street lamps to go by. After walking for a while, you see a warm glowing light and hear rich cultural music drifting from up the street.Will you find out what it is?

    Blaziken’s_Charizard: As you slog through the freezing temperatures and cold snow of the glacier islands, you get colder and colder. After another hour, you feel as if there is no way you will live through the bone-chilling cold. Suddenly, you see a large black…something heading towards you. It gets larger and larger until you notice that it resembles a sleek, black train, Running on no tracks, But gliding over the snow. Looks like your only hope. will you check it out?

    Crystal_Espeon: As you and Mystic enter the monorail station, you are blown away by the sheer number of people bartering, selling and buying jeeps monorail tickets, and everything else imaginable. Walking down the rows of Jeeps headed to Sobek, you see they are all outrageously priced, save one at the edge of the rows, asking only a small favor for the owner.will you seek the owner of the jeep, or seek some other means of travel?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C

    Typhlosion X: You head off with your team towards the long and gentle River. You get there in a few minutes and see that there is a commotion going on. Three teenagers riding dirty old bikes are suurounding an elderly lady. One seems to be harrasing her and trying to pull her purse away from her. Another one spots you and shouts, "Get away from here and you won't get hurt, sucka!" The lady seems to be putting up a good fight on her own, but she seems to be tiring out. What will you do?

    [/color]
    You got it all wrong here.I won't leave no matter what happens to me, you jerk! I'm helping that lady.Blaze, Ember those bike tires and distract those teenagers.Sure...but one thing, what if I need help?Well, have Muddy help.You'll help us if we get into trouble, right?Yeah, and use Surf after Blaze's Ember.You got it!*dashes off with Blaze* Seed,Zutzu,Cloud we're helping the lady.What about Blaze and Muddy?They'll be fine.We'll worry about the old lady right now though.
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



  6. #106
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    Tommyship2: You run off hopping to find a nice place to train at the Hydro-Electric dam. The weather is nice and the day is going by nicely. Everything seems perfect until a stream of water hits you. It knocks you back and you fall into a nearby bush. You slowly get to your feet but you are ok. When standing you brush the dirt off yourself and look around to see what sprayed you. Your search leads you to a river right beside the path you were just walking on. Your eyes wonder about looking and stop immediately when they spot two Chinchou. One of the Chinchou looks fine but its friend look badly hurt. It looks at you with big cute eyes. The creature seems to want you to help its friend. What will you do?
    Tom can't help but pity the poor little Chinchou. He walks over to it, saying, do't worry, I want to help you." He then releases Toothy as he looks in his bag for a potion, and asks him, "Toothy, can you tell the Chinchou that this might sting a little, but it'll help them in the long run. Oh, and can youi ask them how they were hurt?" After finding a potion, Tom takes it out, and aims at the chinchou. "Well...here goes nothing!"

  7. #107

    Default

    Sorry to bug you but...

    I don't seem to have been assigned an updater, despite the fact that people who posted after me have. Have I been forgotten or are you just looking for more people to help update?
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  8. #108

    Default

    You have been but the person who updates you have not posted his/her updates yet.

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    You have been but the person who updates you have not posted his/her updates yet.
    Thanks Latias, I thought I might have been forgotten.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Fast updates! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: Lotad cruises across the stream on your orders. It dives, and then flings itself skyward in a flying Astonish. It collides with Spearow, who was too busy chasing Wurmple to notice. Spearow falls to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. Wurmple stops, and catches its breath. It stares in gratitude at Lotad. Spearow tries to rais itself, but it falls back. The Atsonish made it Flinch! Lotad sees its opportunity, and lets out a warning Growl. Spearow twiwthces slightly, but gets to its feet. Lotad glances at Wurmple, trying to convey its chance to escape. Wurmple takes the hint, and scurries off. Spearow glares at Lotad in hatred, and calls out. Growlithe jumps into the water, and swims across, ready to chase back any oncoming attacks. An answering squawk coems from the trees, and a fearow rockets upward out of the trees. It stares down imperiously, and calls to the Spearow, apparently its offspring. Spearow flutters upward, and nuzzles against its parent. Fearow caws in reassurance, and dives down to Growlithe, who just jumped out fot he river. It shakes itself, not noticing Fearow until it attacks. Fearow slams into Growlithe, and Growlithe is thrown backwards into a tree. Now it's personal, you decide. Wurmple's safe, but your Pokémon aren't. The question is no longer of interference in nature, but is now a matter of fight or flight. What will you do?

    Feera stares down the Fearow, trying to stay calm.
    "You know what?" He say in a very angry tone. "I've beaten the crap out of a Steelix, Vibrava, Sandslash together. I've finished off an vil Aggron. I've battled Regice. Do you really think you could do anything to me? I know you can do one thing, get very upset. Congrats, you've done it. You've won the worst prize ever." Then he turned to Lotad. "Could you try to find that poor Wurmple, so he can see when we give his murdurers the worst beating ever."
    After seeing Lotad scuttling off in search for Wurmple, he takes yet another pokeball from his belt. Go Styx!" He yels, and out of the pokeball comes a flashing red beam, which turns into a black shape, a Sneasel.
    "You'll like this alot, Styx. This Fearow here thinks he is something. Would you please take him out of the sky for me with yu fully charged Tri-Attacks? Three or four should do it. Thank you."
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Nate: You head out to the Deserted Fairground with your Ghastly, Ghostly hoping for the best. When you arrive you see why it is called the Deserted Fairground. You cannot see any people or pokemon around. There are many booths and rides there but many are broken down. There is also this weird grey mist floating around giving the place a spooky felling. You continue to walk around and stop when you hear a screeching howl. You stop and cover your ears with your hands trying to get rid of the horrible sound. When the howl ends you look around trying to see what made that sound. Soon a Poochyena comes out from behind a booth. It has a scar over its left eye and a weird empty minded stare. It seems to be possessed or something like that. What will you do?
    As the peircing howl ended a scarred Poochyena apears from behind a booth.

    "That's who the howl came from," said Nathan, "But why did it howl?"

    Ghostly, enjoying the slightly puzzled look on Nathan's face, pretended to howl and then stabbed himself and fell to the ground.

    "What are you trying to say?" Nathan asked, "Oh, you're saying that the Poochyena is in pain, lets try to help it!"

    Nathan and Ghostly walked up to the Poochyena but it didn't move one millimeter.

    After thinking of what to do Nathan said, "Ghostly I want you to give the Poocheyena licks until it realizes your there, if it wants to battle just fade through and attck it from behind, if it's hurt ask it what's hurting it and try to tell me so i can help."
    Last edited by NateDawg161992; 10th April 2005 at 2:54 PM.
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  12. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Blaziken’s_Charizard: As you slog through the freezing temperatures and cold snow of the glacier islands, you get colder and colder. After another hour, you feel as if there is no way you will live through the bone-chilling cold. Suddenly, you see a large black…something heading towards you. It gets larger and larger until you notice that it resembles a sleek, black train, Running on no tracks, But gliding over the snow. Looks like your only hope. will you check it out?
    Rizwan was getting kinda scared. He could only think of two things: Will he survive this extreme coldness? Should he enter the Black Train?
    "I have to enter the train. It's my only hope..." Rizwan tought as he walked towards the train. "Torchic! C'mon out! I know this might be painful, but, use your Ember attack on me. But don't do too hard on me, ok?"
    "Toorchic!" the chick shouted as it used a "light" Ember attack on his trainer.
    "Thanks" Rizwan said "Return!"
    By now he reached the first entrance of the train. "Ok this is it"

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Hiya guys. Everyone in my group I have updated below. Enjoy! =D

    Jon Jen: As you approach the well-known Sphinx, you discuss the tasks set to come. Not seeming bothered you approach the Sphinx, staring in awe at the magnificent riddle-giver.
    "Let me enter!" You shout, eager for your first of 13 riddles, you heard about from an archaeologist's report you were shown previously.
    "1 Riddle you must quickly answer, which will decide if you're worthy to continue......" The Sphinx speaks, in a solemn voice.
    "I swim the Seafloor,
    Lighting the depths,
    Shocking opponents,
    Maybe to their death...."


    Rekkuza: "Thanks for your help..." The woman mutters, as she starts cursing at the man again, who was quite a distance away.
    "He was after Wing, because he has strange colouring......." The woman reveals, picking up the unconcious Wingull into her arms.
    You look at the Seabird, and realise quite a distinguishing detail you missed earlier. It's partly green!
    "Do you have a potion?" She questions, still glaring at the far-away boat.

    Sheer Cold: You approach the Hydro-Electric dam, careful for wild Pokémon in your surroundings. You walk through the main gate, glancing around for Human company.
    "You! What do you want!" Shouted a man, dressed in a black t-shirt and trousers, with the Dam insignia on, carrying what appeared to be a Greatball. "If you're here to catch Pokémon, then battle me for access to the dam! Venonat, Go!"
    He throws the ball, creating a yellow flash, releasing it's inhabitant. The purple bug appears, hopping around it's trainer's feet.
    "Venonat is perfect for subdueing poachers! We occasionally have people catching the Pokémon, and putting them in cages, but I want to check by your Pokémon in battle, if you're kind to your Pokémon! Even though the wild Pokémon can be annoying, they're good for tourists to the Dam."
    What shall you do?


    !すげい!: Your Cyndaquil attempts to light up the cavern, but fails due to that it doesn't know flash. (If it does tell me. You didn't post your sig so I couldn't see). You attempt to move rocks anyway, but there are still many left. The Shellder re-appears, and tackles into the side of your Cyndaquil, making it cringe in pain, then hops away happily. What shall you do?

    ArcticFox: You walk into the lobby of the swimming pool complex, relieved to find shelter from the brief moment of cold. You see a Woman, weairng horn-rimmed glasses, looking nervous stood by the Fire Exit.
    "You! Excuse Me!" The woman shouts over to you nervously, stumbling over a Abra which appears to be hers. "Can you do me a..a..a..favour!? There's a group of Swinub loitering about outside this door, which keep intruding and scaring the children Could you deal with them?." What shall you do?

    MetalYoshi17: (OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)
    After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
    "Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
    Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  14. #114
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: "Thanks for your help..." The woman mutters, as she starts cursing at the man again, who was quite a distance away.
    "He was after Wing, because he has strange colouring......." The woman reveals, picking up the unconcious Wingull into her arms.
    You look at the Seabird, and realise quite a distinguishing detail you missed earlier. It's partly green!
    "Do you have a potion?" She questions, still glaring at the far-away boat.
    Rekkuza nods as the woman thanks him. Rek searches for a potion to give the partly green Wingull. "Hold on..." Rekkuza mutters as he searches through his back pack. He scrummages through it, revealing many CD's of Metal bands, and guitar magazines. "I have got to clean this out." Rek said as he finally took out two potions. "Here you go..." Rek said as he handed the woman a potion. Rekkuza turned to Shagrath, "Here buddy..." Rek said as he applied the potion to his tired Gastly. Rekkuza then turned around, waiting for the woman.

  15. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight


    Sheer Cold: You approach the Hydro-Electric dam, careful for wild Pokémon in your surroundings. You walk through the main gate, glancing around for Human company.
    "You! What do you want!" Shouted a man, dressed in a black t-shirt and trousers, with the Dam insignia on, carrying what appeared to be a Greatball. "If you're here to catch Pokémon, then battle me for access to the dam! Venonat, Go!"
    He throws the ball, creating a yellow flash, releasing it's inhabitant. The purple bug appears, hopping around it's trainer's feet.
    "Venonat is perfect for subdueing poachers! We occasionally have people catching the Pokémon, and putting them in cages, but I want to check by your Pokémon in battle, if you're kind to your Pokémon! Even though the wild Pokémon can be annoying, they're good for tourists to the Dam."
    What shall you do?
    Sheer is surprised at the man's sudden appearance. "Alright, I'll battle!" Sheer calls, "Come on out, Meditite!" Sheer tosses his Poké Ball into the air, releasing Meditite. She gives a battle cry, and then twists her legs yoga-style. She glances at Sheer, awaiting orders. "OK, Meditite, you use Meditate and power up. Wait and see if Venonat appproaches. If Venonat does come near you, give it a good, hard Mega Punch. If not, continue Meditating.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a world of imagination
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Supernerd: As you and Vincent stroll through the city in the direction of the lost city, you notice that the landscape never changes. After a long time of walking, it starts to get very dark. Sighing you try to make your way through the city with only the street lamps to go by. After walking for a while, you see a warm glowing light and hear rich cultural music drifting from up the street.Will you find out what it is?
    Suddenly, Supernerd hears a soothing rich music from down the street, he decides that after walking around for hours on end, anything would beat trying to find Sobek.

    Vincent seems to already know what Supernerd is thinking, so with his master following, he starting quickly trotting off in the direction of the music, or as quickly as he could go on his sore feet.
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

    Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

    Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

  17. #117
    Aquatic Angel Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Aquatic Angel: You and Charmander head off toward the watery and electric Hydro-Electric Dam. A few minutes of walking and you suddenly come across a river. A huge dam lies on the other side, probably the Hydro-Electric Dam. A boy stands nearby with a canoe. He walks over to you and says, "If you want, I can take you across the river if you do me a small favor." He points to an Meowth a few feet away, playing with a Pokeball. "He stole the Pokeball containing my only Pokemon, Pidgeotto," he says "and since I don't have any other Pokemon, I can't battle him to get it back. He's too fast for me to catch up with, so I can't grab the Pokeball away from him. If you can get the Pokeball away from him, I'd be more than grateful to help you cross the river if you'd like to." What will you do?
    Remembering her early days of training AA feels pity for the boy. Thinking it will be better not to let him know she has her own transport to cross the river she watches Meowth taunt the boy with the pokeball. "I'll do my best," she replies to the boy, smiling. "Charmander hasn't had many battles yet and that Meowth is ideal practice for him."

    Walking toward Meowth, AA stops a few paces away. "How do you feel about having a game Meowth? That pokeball has to be a boring toy but you'll be able to have some real fun with Charmander."

    Turning her head and looking down at Charmander who had followed her and was standing by her side, she encourages him to battle. "This Meowth will provide you with some good battle experience Charmander, and it looks to be a sly one so be careful. Start the battle with a Growl to let it know who is boss then cover it with Ember. When it attacks, Scratch it. However, if Meowth doesn't want to play and tries to run, charge after it and knock it down with Strength."

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Kickle Cubicle- (Can I call you KC, or something like that?) Seeing as the Beach was walking distance from your starting point, you head over there by foot. The hot white sand, and deep blue ocean make for an amazing scene. You decide to take a break from traveling and get your swimming suit on, and go into the water to swim with the tourists and their pokemon. You find the water very soothing and decide to turn over onto your back and let the smooth waves carry you. The sun shines down on you, the air adding a cool breeze, and the noise of the people is drowned by the sea. Just when you find youself being relaxed you bump head first into something. You snap back to yourself and look around for the cause. It was a Poliwag. You smile at it, but it doesn’t smile back, instead it squirts water right into your face, obviously ready to fight. You can ignore it, or fight it, the shore is not too far away. What will you do?
    OOC: Yeah, KC is fine. ^_^

    Jonny tries to grab the mischievous Poliwag, but it's slippery body allows it to escape his grasp. Jonny decides its time that his Charmander has its first battle, but is wary as he knows it will be weak to the Poliwag's water attacks. Regardless, he has faith in his friend so he sends it out onto the sandy shore. The Poliwag cockily accepts the battle, jumping out of the ocean.

    "Charmander, keep Scratching it." Jonny orders, hoping a rapid succession of three scratch attacks in an all-out offensive will help Charmander overcome his type disadvantage.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Crystal_Espeon: As you and Mystic enter the monorail station, you are blown away by the sheer number of people bartering, selling and buying jeeps monorail tickets, and everything else imaginable. Walking down the rows of Jeeps headed to Sobek, you see they are all outrageously priced, save one at the edge of the rows, asking only a small favor for the owner. Will you seek the owner of the jeep, or seek some other means of travel?
    Crys and Mystic entered the station, gawking at the numerous amount of people bartering, selling and buying jeep, monorail tickets, and pretty much anything imaginable.

    "Okay, we're here... So now what?" Crys asked her Trapinch.

    "We just walk around looking for a jeep that we could afford..." Mystic replied, already looking and asking about the prices.

    Many jeeps were lined up in many rows. Crys and Mystic decided to split up to save time on looking. Mystic took the top rows while Crys took the bottom rows. After awhile, they met in the middle, finished looking around and found out that most of the jeeps are too overpriced for their budget.

    "Can't we just walk there?" Crys pleaded, not willing to pay for a jeep.

    "We could-" Mystic's words trailed off as she spotted the one jeep she overlooked. "-but instead we could try to find the owner of this jeep and do a small favor for him. Doesn't that sound like a better idea?"

    "Well... if that doesn't include paying outrageous amounts of money then I would do anything... Let's go!"

    The two looked around for the owner of the jeep.
    Last edited by Crystal_Espeon; 14th April 2005 at 10:47 PM.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Eon: Arriving in Seaside City, you shrug off the city atmosphere, and head off in the westward direction. Around you is the bustle of everyday life, and you eventually come to a huge map representing Fizzytopia as a whole. Seeing your location, and the location of the Enchanted Forest, you know you will literally never make it. However, you do see a dotted line stretching from the forest the whole way to Seaside City, but where inside can't be told from this map. Looking at the key, it shows that the dotted line represents a Monorail. Poking your head up, you look around for a monorail station, or at least some odd way of finding it. However, you sigh in regards to the hope that's not there, and rest on a bench. However, your spirits are lifted as you hear a lady saying to her husband that she would go to the Space Zone, but the hike to the Research Center Monorail Station is too far. What will you do?
    Eon smiled happily. He may not have been able to find the Monorail before, but this lady could help him by leading Eon to it. She could be his ticket to the Enchanted Forest and the Garden of Iris!

    “Excuse me, Ma’am?” Eon walked over to the couple cautiously. “My name is Eon. To get to the Enchanted Forest, I need to go to the Monorail as well, but I cannot find where it is. If you could lead me to it, I would be happy to escort you to it. What do you say?”


    To All of My Updatees: Your guys' updates are coming soon. I have over half of them done, so don't worry.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a world of imagination
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Um, may I quickly change my first post here from going to the Ancient Pyramid to the Sphinx? I had gotten mixed up and thought that the Pyramid had the riddles... I don't seem to actually be close to getting there yet, so does anyone know if it's all right?
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

    Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

    Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

  22. #122

    Default

    UPDATES:
    It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
    GWAR: Krypt doesn't completely understand your idea, but it begins to circle the ghost. Duskull's eye whirls around in circles, trying to follow Krypt. Krypt is too fast for it though. Frustrated, Duskull starts another Night Shade. Krypt stops in front of it, to get Duskull to see it. Then, it charges at Duskull, and flings itself at it. It flies through, but Duskull has shot out another Night Shade. But this time, it hits itself, as you had hoped. Through the darkness, you hear a piercing shriek. It's an unearthly sound, filled with anguish and pain. The blackness fades, and Duskull comes back into view. Its red eye is out of view, and it falls to the ground. Its eye is still gone, and it looks quite dead. Perfect for capture! But, this could be a trick. It might attack if you catch it. What will you do?

    Waterlight: Your Pokémon obey, and begin attacking. Torchic powers up with Focus Energy, and then begins slashing at the tree. Staryu and Clamperl balst at it with Water Gun, while Shellder rams the tree continually. After a minute or two of this onslaught, the tree rolls to the side. A hole is in the ground, the path to the Spell Tag! You cheer, and walk over. But, at the entrance, a greying old skeleton sits. Its mouth is locked into a permanent smile. You shudder and hesitate, but continue forward, reasoning that the skeleton cannot hurt you. At a foot from it, the skeleton shifts. Then, its eyes flare red, and it opens its mouth. A moaning noise comes from it, ghastly and inhuman. You stop, paralyzed with fear. The skeleton closes its mouth, and its eyes fade back to black. Now you're having second thoughts about entering. What will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Numel lets out a long Growl at Onix, who turns to it. Briefly, fear flashes across its eyes. Onis stays in that spot, watching yoru Growling Numel. Meanwhile, Horsea closes its eyes. It opens them quickly, and they are glowing blue. Water flies upward from beneath the earth, and forms a titanic wave. Horsea jerks forward, and the wave follows. Onix turns around at the last second, and its pupils widen. It starts to burrow away, but the wave hits it first. Onix howls, and crashes to the ground. The wave dissipates eventually, and Horsea's eyes return to their normal color. You look at Numel, and are shocked to find it lying on its side. The Surf knocked it out! But, on the bright side, it knocked out Onix as well! You cheer inwardly, careful not to arouse it, and think quickly. You could capture this Onix now, and have some preparation for what lies ahead. Or, you could jsut keep on going,a nd allow onix to stay at its home. What will you do?

    JBlink: The man yells something at you as you plunge into the lake, but you can't hear him. You surface, and gulp down some air. Then, you look around. There are no signs of life. The only thing moving is a waterfall, which is pouring sparkling water into the lake. Nearby stands.......a Pokémon Center! You swim toward it, but suddenly, an Illumise flutters out from the Center. Around its neck is a golden necklace, with a turquoise 'A' at the end. It's a Team Aqua Pokémon, apparently, and it also seems to be a sentry. It flutters over the lake, and stares around, looking for intruders. All the while, a sad, lonely expression sits on its face, leading you to believe it's a prisoner Pokémon. Tatu soars to a tree, and you dive under the water. After a while, Tatu tells you telekinetically that the Illumise is gone. You surface, and breath down some more air. The Pokémon Center isn't safe anymore. What will you do now?

    ForeverFlygon: Fearow listens to your speech indifferently, and inspects its wings in boredom. Angrily, you order Styx to attack the disrespectful bird. Styx snarls in confirmation, and shoots swirling triangles from its claws at Fearow. Fearow is shocked at this, but recovers quickly. It dives downward at lightning speed, and its beak swirls. A high speed Drill Peck! Its beak slices straight through the Tri Attacks, scattering them across the sky. Lotad scuttles back, bearing Wurmple on its head. It watches Fearow draw closer, as do you. "Styx, evade!" you call, far too late. Styx tries to jump to the left, but it's too late. Fearow slams into Styx, and sends it rocketing into a tree. The tree flies backward from the impact, with Styx stuck to the front. Dust flies up, coating the area. As it clears, you see Styx lying on top of the tree, knocked out. You dash over, and pick up your poor Sneasel. You notice a Sneasel-like imprint in the tree. That Fearow is much stronger than you anticipated. You should leave now, and heal Styx. But, you want revenge on Fearow's attack on Styx. It's a difficult decision, and you can't choose. What will you do?

    umbreon11: The Spearow chase after Tera angrily, trying to attack. But, Tera soars skyward suddenly, too fast for the Spearow to notice. They stop, confused, as Tera disappears. Then, Tera dives down at them. The Spearow don't see her coming, and are hit harrd. Four more Spearow fall to the ground, joining their fallen members. Treecko cheers at this. Tera soars up again, but this time, the remaining three Spearow see it happen. They fly up to her just as Tera descends. But, Tera's velocity is much greater than the Spearows', and she plows right through them. The Spearow all plummet down, and crash to the ground. Treecko jumps from you arms, and openly celebrates. But, this arouses a Spearow, who caws angrily at the three of you. it glows white as it squawks, and changes form. Moments later, an angry Fearow sits before you and Treecko. Tera watches from above, eyes wide with shock. Then, Fearows calls out in fury, and barrels toward Treecko. Treecko jumps at the last second, and Fearow misses. You realize the danger, and think of quitting. But how would you escape a full-grown, fully enraged fearow? What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla sends a mild jet of poison barbs at Zigzagoon. The barbs scoot it backwards, but it does not wake. Then, it groans, and expels a cloud of purple gas from its throat. You are convinced now; this Zigzagoon is knocked out, and from something other than you. You have to help it. But, would it be easier to capture it, or carry it to a Pokémon Center? What will you do?



    ForeverFlygon, speedy updates are my specialty =D!

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  23. #123
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Megaman X: You decided to please your Scyther by going to Shale Beach. When you arrive at Shale Beach you see many trainers and pokemon enjoying them selves. You walk around enjoying your self with your Scyther happily flying behind you. You walk for around 10 minutes and stop when you decided to stop and take a break. Where you stopped in is quiet due to the fact there are no other trainers or pokemon there. Scyther drinks from the water while you sit on a rock in the shade. While Scyther is drinking he notices something and flies over to you. He points to a turtle like pokemon called Torkoal who is drinking from the water. What will you do?
    Hey Scyther, look at that Torkoal over there!

    Scyther-Scy-yy-ther!!

    Calm down Scyther, he wont bother us, hey, i know, lets try to befreind it.

    Scy?^^;;

    Scyther, walk on over and say your hellos.

    Scy-yther... said Scyther as he slowly approached the Torkoal hoping to make friends!
    Last edited by Megaman Xtreme; 10th April 2005 at 8:33 PM.

  24. #124
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Andrew and his group step into the magnifigant world of Fizzytopia!
    "Woah, this place is awing, I can't believe a place like this exists!"
    Andrew gazes on then removes a Map from his pack..
    "Hmm, lets see... The volcanic area looks pretty cool, I guess we can go there!
    "The little path of "Fumi's Walk" looks like fun, I guess I will go there... "
    Andrew looks forwards and steps on the boat for the ride to the island, anticipating a fun adventure!
    Last edited by LordAndrew; 13th April 2005 at 1:19 AM.

  25. #125
    ArticFox Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    ArcticFox: You walk into the lobby of the swimming pool complex, relieved to find shelter from the brief moment of cold. You see a Woman, weairng horn-rimmed glasses, looking nervous stood by the Fire Exit.
    "You! Excuse Me!" The woman shouts over to you nervously, stumbling over a Abra which appears to be hers. "Can you do me a..a..a..favour!? There's a group of Swinub loitering about outside this door, which keep intruding and scaring the children Could you deal with them?." What shall you do?
    OOC: Its ArticFox, not ArcticFox, I know its a typo.

    "Deal with them?"

    She mean she wants us to slay them!

    "Umm... I'm not too sure you can handle it old pal."

    Aww... c'mon! You promised i could make the next big desision of our adventure!

    "But..."

    You can't break a promise...

    "You sure?"

    Positive. I'll monster those icy pig freaks!

    Artic moves towards the women ready to
    DEAL WITH THE LOITERING SWINUBS

    "We'll teach you not to mess with kids!"

Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •