Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1251
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    NOTE: I’ll be gone for the next week or so, so this is the last update for a while.

    Castform: C’hding sweeps his wing across the ground, sending a bit of dirt into Marill’s eyes. While Marill rubs her eyes furiously, trying unsuccessfully ot remove the dirt from her eyes, C’hding flies up in the air and begins to circle, waiting for an oppurtunity to strike. He sees one and swoops down with a Peck attack. C’hding’s beak strikes Marill’s side, causing pretty decent damage. Marill retaliates with a Tackle attack that manages to hit despite the sand in her eyes. What will you do now?

    Torkoal Stu: You clutch the Awakening and begin to spray it onto Necross in hopes thaqt it will wake up. Necross’ stirs, then his eyes snap open as he rises up, glaring fuirously at Tangela. Suddenly he dives into the ground in a Dig attack. Tangela, now positively terrified, removes her vines from the ground and runs away, disappearing into the bushes. Necross emerges from the ground and looks around, confused. What will you do now?

    Chikorita04: Chikorita does not know Bite attack. Please repost with new attack orders. Also, please try to order a minimum of two attacks, or else it gets really hard to write a decent update.

    Lilbluecorsola: You ride on your Ryhorn, following the helicopter carrying the two Team Magma members and Ralts. Eventually, you see it slow and hover over a large ravine. The rope ladder comes down again and the two thugs climb down it and jump into the ravine. The helicopter takes off again, presumably to assist in even more evil acts. You and Ryhorn quickly follow and find the spot where the two men jumped. You look down to see a path carved out of the rock a few feet down. The two men have already disappeared into the darkness. What will you do now?

    Latias10: Majesty opens her mouth and releases a deep Growl. Meowth, who was preparing to do the same, hesitates as a shiver runs down his spine, thee fear caused by the sound reducing his attack power. Meowth releases his own Growl, though it does not have any affect due to the considerable size difference between the two. Majesty, in a burst of incredible speed, runs up to Meowth and, before he can react, slams into him, reducing a large portion of Meowth’s health. Meowth retaliates by extending his claws and swiping them against Majesty’s side, doing some damage and leaving several small cuts. What will you do now?

  2. #1252
    Chikorita04 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Chikorita04: Chikorita does not know Bite attack. Please repost with new attack orders. Also, please try to order a minimum of two attacks, or else it gets really hard to write a decent update.
    OOC: Sorry. I didn't know. Besides, my Pokemon is a Vulpix.

    IC: "Pixy, use Tackle then Sand Attack, see if you can get it low enough so we can catch it!" Atrus yells to his Vulpix.

    Pixy charges at the flying Pokemon, kicking up sand along the way to lower the Pidgey's accuracy after the Tackle attack is finished.

    "Good job, Pixy, on using them at the same time. You can do it!!" cheers Atrus.
    Last edited by Chikorita04; 14th August 2005 at 10:07 PM.

  3. #1253
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes jumps in the way of the Pin Missile taking extreme damage, after the blow of the attack she begins to feel tired and falls to the ground. “She’s out!” The girl shouts and Peter shakes his head. Suddenly Chime begins to glow and blue waves begin to spread around the field. “Chime keep it up!” Peter shouts encouragingly as the blue waves begin to hit Jolteon and Golbat too. Suddenly Ink-Eyes raises up next to you and smiles as you smile back. Suddenly Chime falls to the ground hacing all of its energy drained for the healing attack. Peter ran onto the field cuddling his Chimecho. “You did great buddy,” Peter said softly as Chime vanished back into the Pokeball.Golbat and Jolteon have been healed a little bit aswell but not as much as Ink-Eyes. Peter is now out of the battle so it’s just you and Ink-Eyes left. Ink-Eyes has a lot of energy left and is waiting for your orders while the two Rocket Members just stand there and laugh. “Good luck,” Peter said softly as he backed away as watched from the distance. What will you do now?
    DS thought:"Two VS one is not fair. I have to release one of my pokemon. But the only pokemon I can use is...".Then he suspired and said:"I never asked you things you can`t do pal". He took a ball from his backpack, threw it and a red flash was released. In front of him was his starter pokemon, Grievous, the Scizor. Injured but ready for some action, he waited for his trainer`s orders."Grievous, you have to make a team with Ink-Eyes. You have to attack together. This is my plan: Grievous, attack that Jolteon with Quick Attack, then use Cut and finish it with Strenght. Ink-Eyes, you have to attack Jolteon too, so you have to use Cut, Fury Swipes and Scratch. If Jolteon gets KOed, use the same attacks on Golbat. If not, keep using the same attacks on it until it gets KOed and then attack Golbat as I told you". After saying that, DS hoped that his plan would work.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  4. #1254
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Here they are and no one missed the last ones, so enjoy I'll try to update as soon as possible.



    Darkchu: “My name is Sophie,” She says trying not to cry again. “Well I can’t go with you because he may come back when you’re looking for him,” Sophie says as she wipes her tears away again, you then begin to walk the way she says Tommy went. After a long walk you see trees and Zubat on your way you see general people walk past and Pokemon playing in the undergrowth. Suddenly you hear a rustling sound in the trees. Suddenly a purple blur flies swiftly towards you but you have no idea what it is. It tries to bite you but you just shake it off, suddenly it hovers just in front of you and now you know it’s a Crobat ready for battle. What will you do now?

    Sorry bout takin so long.


    My name is Sophie,” She says trying not to cry again. “Well I can’t go with you because he may come back when you’re looking for him,” Sophie says as she wipes her tears away again, you then begin to walk the way she says Tommy went. Tucci looks around at all the zubat flying around, along with alot of other people wandering around. A purlpe blur flashes infront of his face and tries to take a chunk out of his neck. Tucci cres out ND SHAKES IT OFF, HE CAN NOW SEE THAT ITS A CROBAT.
    "ok, darkchu, use thunderbolt!!" The electric rat jumps from his shoulder and starts to spark as he carges up the attck.

  5. #1255
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Hayley: The Corphish looks at you, and nods. “Indeed, your answer is true.” Suddenly, the room explodes in a burst of bright blue light, and when you regain your sight, the pool of water has mostly unfrozen. You hear Kipper celebrate beside you, but your attention turns to the Corphish.

    Four pontoons of ice are situated in a square formation around the pool; the Corphish is sitting on the furthest one from you on your right. “Now little one, we battle.” Your response?
    "I told you I'd get it right Kip!" Hayley says, smiling happily but before Kipper can respond there is a bright flash of light.

    "Owww!" Hayley cries out, covering her eyes but it's too late because the flash has already blinded her. Blinking her eyes to refocus she sees most of the ice has melted and Corphish is waiting on an ice pontoon ready to battle.

    "It's time to battle Kip!" Hayley exclaims, excited, but Kipper is one step ahead of her, standing on one of the pontoons closest to her, staring at Corphish.

    "Mud-KIP!" she calls out, challenging Corphish.

    Hayley smiles and shakes her head. "Good girl Kip, now it's time to battle! Growl at Corphish then wait to see what it does. If it attacks you front on Dive under the water and come up again with a Tackle. If it comes at you from below, watch it closely then jump out of the way before it hits you then grab it from behind and use Strength to smash its head into one of the ice pontoons!"

    Hayley stands at the side of the pool nervously watching Kipper and Corphish getting ready to battle.

  6. #1256
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    To my group: I must apologise profusely. Homework and a school play ate up all of my time last week, and I don't have the energy required to give you good updates tonight.

    So, updates tomorrow.

    Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  7. #1257

    Default

    Eon: You tell the boy that you were battling it because it had attack you. When the boy hears this he looks down at his Tangela in disappointment. He takes out a pokeball and returns his viney creature to it. He then looks at you straight in the eyes. “I am so sorry. I did not know that she attacked you if I had known I would have not gotten so mad. I should have guessed that she attacked because she likes attacking people,” he tells you nervously. He then looks at the ground trying to think of what to say. After a bit of thinking he raises his head and holds out his hand. “My name is Aaron, I am so sorry and I am willing to help you out with something if you want,” he says as he puts on a grin to his face hoping for a good reaction. What will you do?

    Nate: You are happy when you get to the Pokemon Centre but you are not happy at the condition it is in. You show your anger by yelling and then turn to the Haunter and tell it that you may go to another Pokemon Centre. You notice the freakish smile and you send out your pokemon. You mutter that you have run into a bunch of freakish creatures and people. After a few moments after you send out you’re the Haunter blinks for a few times and the freakish smile turns more normal. “Oh my, oh my,” it says but stops when it see a puzzled look on your face. “Do not be confused many pokemon here are not normal and many do happen to have the ability to speak your language,” the ghost tells you. It then nods its head. “I am so sorry for the lack of service but it has been 1…2…3…4…. 5 years since anybody has come,” it says as it slowly counts on one of its hand. “I went into a weird sleep mode while I waited for someone to come and now that you have come,” the ghost continues. “If you put your pokemon back in their pokeballs I shall be willing to heal them back to their normal health,” the Haunter tells you with a nice, normal smile on its face. What will you do?

    Shiny M: (Re-post of last update.) You watch as the Abra uses a Thunder punch. You then stare in awe and realize that this is the perfect chance to make your escape. You do not want the Houndoom to follow so you stoop down to Trapinch level and tell her to make another sinkhole right in for of the Houndoom. Trapinch dose so and when she is done you return her back to her pokeball. You then tell Molly to run. You and Molly start to run and the Abra clings on to you even more tightly. After a few seconds the Houndoom has recovered from Abra’s blow and it is ready to get back at it. It leaps forward and falls into Trapinch’s hole. It takes a few more seconds for it to get out and by the time it dose you and Molly are out of sight. After a bit off running you notice that the Houndoom is no longer behind you but you decide to keep on running just in case it is still behind you. After a bit of running you notice a tall old house. Knowing that this place may be safe you and Molly go inside. When inside you see that you are in large room, which was probably once beautiful but now is a wreck. You look around and think it is deserted until a Shuppet appears in front of you. It lets out a laugh as it smiles. “How may I help you scared Abra, young lad and beautiful psychic lady,” it says as it laughs again. What will you do?

    Shuckle:(Re-post of last update.) After looking at your possible choices you take out two pokeballs and release Poli and Dust. Dust points to man fishing and Poli starts to dance. You and your pokemon both head over to the man. When there you say hi. The man who is busy fishing looks over to you and grunts he then turns his attention back to fishing and loses the fish he is trying to catch. He angrily puts down his fishing rod and stands up. He then turns to you. “You made me lose my fish. You better explain yourself,” he yells. What will you do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: Majesty opens her mouth and releases a deep Growl. Meowth, who was preparing to do the same, hesitates as a shiver runs down his spine, thee fear caused by the sound reducing his attack power. Meowth releases his own Growl, though it does not have any affect due to the considerable size difference between the two. Majesty, in a burst of incredible speed, runs up to Meowth and, before he can react, slams into him, reducing a large portion of Meowth’s health. Meowth retaliates by extending his claws and swiping them against Majesty’s side, doing some damage and leaving several small cuts. What will you do now?
    Catherine smiled seeing that she had made the right chose. Even though it was Majesty's first battle she was doing well. Catherine also saw that her size was also an advantage. Catherine just wished that her fire horse knew more moves because right now she was going to have to repeat some moves.

    "Majesty just back up and use Quick Attack and then repeat this again. Also if the Mowth tries to attack respond with a Growl," Catherine told Majesty.

    Majesty noded and slowly began to back up.

  8. #1258
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Shuckle:(Re-post of last update.) After looking at your possible choices you take out two pokeballs and release Poli and Dust. Dust points to man fishing and Poli starts to dance. You and your pokemon both head over to the man. When there you say hi. The man who is busy fishing looks over to you and grunts he then turns his attention back to fishing and loses the fish he is trying to catch. He angrily puts down his fishing rod and stands up. He then turns to you. “You made me lose my fish. You better explain yourself,” he yells. What will you do?

    OOC: Sorry I couldn't reply, I was on holiday

    "Well er..." Shuckie said as he looked down at his pokemon.
    "I went to take my pokemon to the Pokemon centre and....." Shuckie noticed how angry he was.
    "I couldnt sit down for ages because that is way to boring, so I decided to go outside when I saw you looking lonely, I was wondering if you needed any company...." Shuckie didn't know what to say now.....
    "Is that your fishing rod?" Shuckie asked as he looked at the fishing rod....
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  9. #1259
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    =P Lookie! What is that?! Could it be! YES! It's updates!
    Well, I've finally gotten around to updating. Expect the next batch around Friday, and feel free to nag me if I'm not no time. ;3

    ---

    Blaziken's_Charizard: Raising his brow at your proposition, Jeremy crosses his arms. Eying you warily, he pulls his sister a bit closer, before opening his mouth to speak. "What 'chu want to come with us for? There's nothing there to interest you!"

    "Please, Jeremy!", Samatha interjects, before smiling at you weakly. "We'd be glad to have you come with us, sir."

    Taking your hand, she leads you outside, her brother in close tow. From the front of the Monorail Station you can see the coast in the distance. A large boat rests in the water, and you can barely make out a large string of islands beyond that. Smiling up at you, her skitty, resting in her arms, Samantha seems to have quickly taken a liking to you as she continues speaking. "That's the ferry that'll take us there. Will you really go with us?"

    What will you do?

    Kickle Cubicle: Deciding to prove to the overconfident Luna just how foolish she was being, you demand a full assault on Scenna. Happy to comply, Poliwag begins firing a massive barrage of bubbles twards Scenna, while Nidoran reluctantly begins his own attack on the Espeon, bolting at her at top speed. Avoiding the wave of bubbles that surround Scenna, the little poison beast begins slashing and tearing at the poor Espeon, who only stands and takes his attacks to the best of her abilities. Displeased by the sight of his potential mate being attacked so viciously, Hyru in turn turns and begins barreling towards Poliwag, who, in an effort to keep attacking only halfway dodges the Umbreon's onsluaght, taking some damage as Hyru's hard body collides with his.

    "Alright, Scenna, keep biding your time!", You hear Luna call, a slight smirk across her face. Pondering what the girl could be up to, you begin to plot your next strategy. What will you do?


    Michishirube: Lanturn happily complies, spraying down the fire with it's Watergun attack, completely oblivious to the electric current running through him. Pleased that it was working, you turn and ask the man for help. Explaining the situation, you're a little confused when the man seems unphased. "Yes, I realize there's a girl in there, but why bother? It's likely she's already dead anyway." His voice is sad, but his outlook on it all is still too much for you. Disgusted, you open your mouth to say something, when a blood-curdling scream eminates from the burning building. Wheeling around, you notice that Lanturn has managed to douse more of the flames than you thought he could, but in the process has begun to wear himself out. He's done well, however, and has left a decent path into the building, where the screaming persists. What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff: "B-battle?", Sarah stammered. "You m-mean with Nunu? I-...ah-..."

    Reading the rather neverous look on her face, you realize their whole battle plan had been a ruse to begin with. Watching her ponder for a moment, you're relieved when she finally opens her mouth to speak once more. "Alright, I suppose we can work together...if we have no choice..." Setting Nunu on the ground, she gently ushers him over to Shellie, who has begun to drool just slightly. Wrinkling his little yellow nose up in digust, he turns to his trainer for an explaination.

    "Use Wish, Nunu...and then...erm...pass her a Baton."

    Rather amused by the thought of battling with a person, Nunu begins rocking side to side, sparkling a bit. Shortly after, a red baton materializes in his paw, which he slips into Shellie's limp hand. You watch for a few minutes, until, finally, the sparkle that adored Nunu moves onto to Shellie. Rather pleased at the sight of the girl slowly regaining consiousness, you glance at Sarah, who smiles. "We use our Pokemon's attack as special effects, so they're used to using them on people."

    Returning the smile, you watch Shellie slowly open her eyes, and eventually sit. She glances around furstrated for a moment, before being motioned closer by Sarah. approuching cautiously, she soon gets caught up in a rapid whispering conversation with Sarah, leaving you to simply watch helplessly as they plot something or another. After a few glances at you and what appears to be a threat or two, the girls turn back to you.

    "Alright. We've decided to work together, but only on one condition. you have to attend our practice, AND the copetetion tomorrow."
    "And if we win, we'll share a bit of the profits"
    "But if we lose..."
    "We'll fry you like bacon!"

    What will you do?

    MetalGardevoir:
    *REPOST* Obeying you, Nyx rushed over to the demonic little girl, catching her off guard and knocking her backwards as his claw makes conect. Darting back to you, a reddish glow begins to surround you and him as his Reflect attack begins to tke form. Staring at you through the crimson haze, Claire eyes glaze over as though she may cry.

    "Oh Nick...there's no reason to fight...it'll only make it hurt worse."

    Climbing to her feet, she gives you a sad look,before slowly unearthing the red-and-white orbs which house her two precious Pokemon. Taking a deep breathe, she held the balls out, her fingers grazing over the release buttons with lust enough pressure to cause two thick stream of red energy to burst forth. Shiver, you're startled as the temperature in the car drops, while the entire inside fills with a menacing hissing noise. Before you can ponder what's causing the unnerving sound, you come face to face with two very angry looking Snake Pokemon. The first glares ate you hatefully, it's sleek purple form twisting and coiling until it spreads at the neck, forming a hood which is marked to look a face. The other curls around it's trainer protectively, it's black-and-yellow scales offsetting it's foot-long red fangs.

    "Nick..." Clair cooes, her eyes half closed in a depressed tranced. "You were so kind to me. As an act of mercy, I'll mkae you a bargain. If you can defeat Marcy and alice in battle...I'll not take your soul..."

    You've got two choices. you can take up her challenge, and risk trusting her word, or you can blantantly turn her down and try to think of another way to save your hide. What will you do?

    Last edited by Fangirl; 29th August 2005 at 7:48 AM.







  10. #1260
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    blaziken's_charizard: Raising his brow at your proposition, Jeremy crosses his arms. Eying you warily, he pulls his sister a bit closer, before opening his mouth to speak. "What 'chu want to come with us for? There's nothing there to interest you!"

    "Please, Jeremy!", Samatha interjects, before smiling at you weakly. "We'd be glad to have you come with us, sir."

    Taking your hand, she leads you outside, her brother in close tow. From the front of the Monorail Station you can see the coast in the distance. A large boat rests in the water, and you can barely make out a large string of islands beyond that. Smiling up at you, her skitty, resting in her arms, Samantha seems to have quickly taken a liking to you as she continues speaking. "That's the ferry that'll take us there. Will you really go with us?"
    "Yes, yes I will go with you, and maybe I will even help to you two find your father," Ash told the two children

    "You know what? I'll go to the Ticket Booth right now and purchase three tickets to where you say?... The Glacier Isalnds?" Ash suggested as he was getting ready to buy the tickets and still waiting to see if Jeremy wants that...
    Last edited by Black Marauder; 16th August 2005 at 12:58 AM.

  11. #1261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane


    Eeveeboy_geoff: "B-battle?", Sarah stammered. "You m-mean with Nunu? I-...ah-..."

    Reading the rather neverous look on her face, you realize their whole battle plan had been a ruse to begin with. Watching her ponder for a moment, you're relieved when she finally opens her mouth to speak once more. "Alright, I suppose we can work together...if we have no choice..." Setting Nunu on the ground, she gently ushers him over to Shellie, who has begun to drool just slightly. Wrinkling his little yellow nose up in digust, he turns to his trainer for an explaination.

    "Use Wish, Nunu...and then...erm...pass her a Baton."

    Rather amused by the thought of battling with a person, Nunu begins rocking side to side, sparkling a bit. Shortly after, a red baton materializes in his paw, which he slips into Shellie's limp hand. You watch for a few minutes, until, finally, the sparkle that adored Nunu moves onto to Shellie. Rather pleased at the sight of the girl slowly regaining consiousness, you glance at Sarah, who smiles. "We use our Pokemon's attack as special effects, so they're used to using them on people."

    Returning the smile, you watch Shellie slowly open her eyes, and eventually sit. She glances around furstrated for a moment, before being motioned closer by Sarah. approuching cautiously, she soon gets caught up in a rapid whispering conversation with Sarah, leaving you to simply watch helplessly as they plot something or another. After a few glances at you and what appears to be a threat or two, the girls turn back to you.

    "Alright. We've decided to work together, but only on one condition. you have to attend our practice, AND the copetetion tomorrow."
    "And if we win, we'll share a bit of the profits"
    "But if we lose..."
    "We'll fry you like bacon!"

    What will you do?



    Jeff squints at the girls. "Ya know," he says. "It's not nice to threaten the one who just solved your entire argument. Return please, Inferno and Chloe." The two fire Pokémon dissolve into sparkling red light and vanish back into their capture balls. "In any case, I agree to attend your practice and competition." I just know I'm gonna regret this... thinks the Pokémorph, looking at the group of cheerleaders once again. And I'm still not sure of how I fell into this one.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  12. #1262
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Michishirube: Lanturn happily complies, spraying down the fire with it's Watergun attack, completely oblivious to the electric current running through him. Pleased that it was working, you turn and ask the man for help. Explaining the situation, you're a little confused when the man seems unphased. "Yes, I realize there's a girl in there, but why bother? It's likely she's already dead anyway." His voice is sad, but his outlook on it all is still too much for you. Disgusted, you open your mouth to say something, when a blood-curdling scream eminates from the burning building. Wheeling around, you notice that Lanturn has managed to douse more of the flames than you thought he could, but in the process has begun to wear himself out. He's done well, however, and has left a decent path into the building, where the screaming persists. What will you do?
    Upon seeing his poor fish Pokemon, Michi's heart is weakened, and as a result, returns Lanturn to its Pokeball. He then sends out Squirtle to lead the way. The young trainer instructs the mysterious man to follow him, and without waiting for a reply, runs off into the path which Lanturn has created for them.

    "Squritle, I want you to use Bubble on fire that gets in our way. All you need to do is aim far away so when the Bubble lands and douses some of the fire, you are not in the way so you will not receive some electrical damage." instrusts Michishirube.

    Running down the pathway, Michishirube already feels the heat. Whilst running down the path, he looks at Lanturn's Pokeball, and hopes that it will recover soon as he has a feeling that Lanturn's power will be needed soon.

  13. #1263
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    =P Lookie! What is that?! Could it be! YES! It's updates!
    Well, I've finally gotten around to updating. Expect the next batch around Friday, and feel free to nag me if I'm not no time. ;3

    ---


    Kickle Cubicle: Deciding to prove to the overconfident Luna just how foolish she was being, you demand a full assault on Scenna. Happy to comply, Poliwag begins firing a massive barrage of bubbles twards Scenna, while Nidoran reluctantly begins his own attack on the Espeon, bolting at her at top speed. Avoiding the wave of bubbles that surround Scenna, the little poison beast begins slashing and tearing at the poor Espeon, who only stands and takes his attacks to the best of her abilities. Displeased by the sight of his potential mate being attacked so viciously, Hyru in turn turns and begins barreling towards Poliwag, who, in an effort to keep attacking only halfway dodges the Umbreon's onsluaght, taking some damage as Hyru's hard body collides with his.

    "Alright, Scenna, keep biding your time!", You hear Luna call, a slight smirk across her face. Pondering what the girl could be up to, you begin to plot your next strategy. What will you do?



    "Luna must be up to something!" thinks Jonny to himself, and he begins to think in his head what attacks require damage from their opponent to work better. "Does Scenna have reversal? Counter? Endeavour?"

    Suddenly Luna's words re-echo in his mind. "Alright, Scenna, keep biding your time!" Perhaps this wily Espeon had the bide attack?! In that case, it would require a change of strategy.

    "OK Poliwag and Nidoran, completely ignore Scenna," commanded Jonny, hoping his guesswork was correct. "Focus your Bubble and Scratch attacks on Hyru this time, and try and keep as far from Espeon as possible."


  14. #1264
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimatsu
    Eyrie Peak: Named after the odd shape of the mountain which from a distance resembles an eagle's head, Mt. Eyrie was feared by many ancient tribes who once dwelled in the forest. Because no humans ever set foot upon the mountain, Eyrie Peak has become a haven for bird Pokemon who have made it their nesting ground. Because of this, the Pokemon who are nesting are likely to be fierce and will protect their young at all costs.
    since I posted about a month ago, but never got updated, I'll post again.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    Trick walked together with his Seviper "Alice", on a long rocky path. "Damn! My feet are killing me!"

    Sssssevi.

    "Thank you for your support.... But instead of babbling, we should be checking out where we are going to!" He grabbed in his backpack, and took a map of Fizzytopia out, and laid it on the rocky road. "hmmmm....Fairground? Been there, done that. Desert? nah, too hot.....
    AH! Here!" He pointed with his finger to a big brown circle on the map. "Eyrie Peak!"

    Viperrrr?

    "Yes, we're going there." He packed his stuff, tied his shoelaces, and wrapped Alice around his arm.

    "To Eyrie Peak!"

  15. #1265
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    NOTE: I’ll be gone for the next week or so, so this is the last update for a while.

    Castform: C’hding sweeps his wing across the ground, sending a bit of dirt into Marill’s eyes. While Marill rubs her eyes furiously, trying unsuccessfully ot remove the dirt from her eyes, C’hding flies up in the air and begins to circle, waiting for an oppurtunity to strike. He sees one and swoops down with a Peck attack. C’hding’s beak strikes Marill’s side, causing pretty decent damage. Marill retaliates with a Tackle attack that manages to hit despite the sand in her eyes. What will you do now?
    Leo was rather pleased as to how the battle was going. C'hding had succesfully launched a succesfull sand attack, and had launched a sucessfull peck at Maril. He looked at the lady. He thought of how much he would gloat to her when C'hding beat this Maril, but Leo realized the battle was a long way from being over. The battle could still go either way. he began to think of what move to use next. He didn't want to use Mirror Move Just yet, he was waiting for the perfect moment to use it....

    "Ok C'hding! Use Fly! while you dive down to hit Maril use a peck!" Leo said. If I am correct, pec's power should be increased since he is diving from the sky. This is perfect Maril won't know what hit it! Leo thought to himself smiling. C'hding nodded. "Far! Farfetch'd!" he responded. "You can do this C'hding i know you can!!!" Leo said smiling at his pokemon

  16. #1266
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    Okay guys, heres some updates. Hope you enjoy them ^_^

    Rekkuza: REPOST As you and Gengar look about, you begin to follow in the direction of the arrow. As you walk through the deserted rides and partially destroyed stands lights begin to light up.. You can then see many different Ghost pokemon, with holographic images of humans “over” them. They are conversing with each other in human language, and many are riding on the roller coasters and rides, some playing on the stands winning huge teddy bears and boast to their friends. Confused, you wonder what the point of this is. But as you walk further you are stopped by a Ghost Trio of Banette, Misdreavus and Haunter. As the only Ghost Pokemon not participating, you wonder what their agenda is. Haunter floats forward and begins to pull faces and laugh at Gengar in a playful fashion. However, the other two Ghosts look serious as the Misdreavus weakly says, “Help.. Us free the Ghosts from the bondage of the night before the devastating accident here.. Please stranger.. Only a small favour, this is..” Banette then looks at you with emotionless eyes and points at a Gastly, behind one of the Game Stands, whom is dressed up as a Carnival Leader. Slightly confused, you look at the Gastly. The spirit has shown you what you wanted but .. What will you do?

    P-Arts: REPOST Professor Blake looks up at you, with hatred in his eyes. “Me and the lady’s vision was perfection. But now we seem to have found a little bump in the road..” He then stands up and recalls his defeated Slakoth, regaining his composure. Swinging an arm out to his side, he smashes an alarm, and the whole room lights up crimson red with alarm bells ringing. All of the cages swing open and the pokemon all pour out of them, landing on the ground and staring at their captor, eyes glowing red. Blake then laughs, “Thing is, there is a cure, and only 1 person has it. That person is not me, boy.” Pointing to the red lights and sirens, he states boldly, “The lady has it, and in large supply, too. And lucky for you, she will be here shortly. Its time the petty games ended and we finish you off for good!”

    You stare at him in anger, and frown but are interrupted by the Makuhita you had rescued earlier. It tugs at your trouser leg, the effects of the serum no longer effecting it, it smiles up at you and then rushes at the Professor, attacking him with an Arm Thrust and knocking him to the ground. Hitting the ground at a strong force, the Professor lets out a cough and then sits up, glaring at the Fighting-type. “Oh.. You’ll pay for that, you little pest!” Before the Professor could get up, a pokemon enters the lab.. Round in shape, pink and white.. The pokemon is none other than a Blissey. You look at the pokemon in confusion.. And then a female figure appears, Tall, thin and wearing a black nurse’s uniform, you realize that it is the Nurse Joy that you had encountered earlier in your quest. Looking at you, she states, “Well I didn’t think you would meddle this much..” Her usual soft voice turning into a harsh tone. Blissey then rushes towards Makuhita to deliver a powerful Double-Edge attack. The small fighting pokemon falls back, KO’ed. What will you do now

    Radical Edward: After rushing into the Labyrinth, with Lily on tow, you run in and drop to the ground, exhausted. Lily exclaims, “Wow, that was a close call, wasn’t it Ben?” She stands up and brushes herself off and offers you a hand to help you stand up. After standing up with her help, you look around, the Labyrinth is pitch black. Releasing Dyrim and Silver, that problem is soon sorted out, the fire emitting from Dyrim’s tail reflecting off Silver’s body creating light down the Labyrinth.

    Now that you can see, you and Lily look down the passageway that you are in, the ceiling is covered in Spinarak webs and Zubat are cluttered along the walls, hanging off metal poles which protrude out of the walls. The wall down this passageway has pictures and ancient writing all down it. Lily squeals in excitement, and runs up to the wall. She makes her way down the wall, eyeing each picture and nodding. “Theres no doubt, this is the story of the legendary warrior Amidanon, who was the first warrior to find the powerful ancient pokemon at the end of the maze in here. It depicts how he used 3 pokemon to aid him, a Nidoking, a Rhydon and a Scizor..” Lily then runs to the end of the wall, and then frowns, “Damn! The last part of the story has been eroded!”

    Lily then kicks the wall in frustration, and whole of the passageway begins to shake violently. The Zubat begin to stir and flutter around, screeching in panic. The Labyrinth door then suddenly slams shut, and then the walls begin to close in you and your group. Lily shouts, “The walls are closing in! Its time to run again, Ben!” The next passageway is around the corner, the walls are closing in quickly.. What will you do?

    Dae~Maker: After recalling Sacrosanct and saving him from a painful situation, you release Obsidian. The Rock Snake filling up the Control Room, staring at the Rhydon. Rhydon looks back up at Obsidian and lets out a loud roar which Obsidian replies to with his own roar. Rhydon then lunges forward, it’s head lowered, the horn aimed for Obsidian’s torso. When Rhydon comes up close, it begins to lunge it’s horn against Obsidian’s body repeatedly; Fury Attack. The attacks however, have no effect on Obsidian’s rock solid body. Obsidian then opens his mouth and releases the highest pitched Screech attack that he can muster, Rhydon stops in its tracks and loses the ability to defend itself due to the screeching.

    Obsidian then lunges forward and delivers a full-bodied Tackle attack and hits Rhydon, knocking it backwards, it lands on it’s back with a loud thud and then gets back up just as Obsidian swings his tail. Rhydon grabs Obsidian’s tail, and using all its Strength, pushes it back. A glow then engulfs Rhydon, sacrificing Speed for Offensive and Defensive power, it roars out loud as it finishes it’s Curse attack. The horn on it’s head begins to spin around quickly as it begins to make its way over to Obsidian, aiming its horn Drill for Obsidian’s body. The battle is fairly even, but the Rhydon’s boosted power could cause trouble. What will you do?

    Ryman: REPOST The Poacher grins at your choice of pokemon, and Houndoom lets out a loud roar. She cracks her whip against the ground and Houndoom jumps up high and then attempts to lands on top of Charmander, luckily, Charmander moves out of the way and unleashes a barrage of Ember attacks at the space next to Houndoom’s head. The hellhound looks at it in confusion, and fails to notice Charmander launching a Scratch attack to the side of it. Yelping in pain, the Houndoom then jumps back and looks at the Poacher. Grinning she commands, “Ok, now use Smog and shroud us all!” Houndoom releases a thick, green smog from it’s mouth, shrouding the area you are stood in. Charmander panicks, unable to see. You can see the Poacher eyeing the truck suspiciously, as if she is trying to stall time for someone. The back of the truck is left open, and large enough for someone to fit in it. At the moment, you cannot see the battle field in front of you, nor can the Poacher. Houndoom has taken only light damage, Charmander has taken none. What will you do?

    Shadow Umbreon: Aipom looks down at your Delibird and giggles loudly, obviously up for the challenge. Aipom then begins to swing from tree to tree with ease, as Delibird flies up and begins to throw orbs of light at Aipom whilst it is swinging from tree to tree. Aipom then stops for a split second and is hit head on by the Present attack and is knocked off the tree, you grin in triumph but are shocked to see Aipom recover and land on another branch. Aipom then sticks it’s tongue out and jumps up and down.

    Delibird frowns and then flies up and fires a rainbow coloured Aurora Beam right at Aipom which hits for medium damage, knocking the pokemon back. Delibird then flies in and uses Body Slam, which knocks Aipom to the ground. Shaking its head, Aipom then jumps up and uses Sand-Attack, scratching up the earth into Delibird’s eyes. It then stops still, and relaxes, raising its speed for an Agility attack, it then jumps back into the branches and begins to swing around. Delibird tries to keep up with it but has difficulty and gets slightly confused. Aipom then launches a Swift attack, sending stars at Delibird which only hit for light damage. As a final attack, it jumps off the tree towards Delibird to use Tickle attack. What will you do next?

    ~*Hureta*~: I apreciate that you post to let me know which pokemon are in daycare, so dont worry about constantly changing it. If theres a certain pokemon you want to use in a battle, just wait until its out of daycare. Its fine by me ^^

    The man approaches the door and opens it. Looking at you curiously, you notice he is wearing a dark blue jumpsuit and has a badge on saying “River Maintenance”. He then says, “Well.. If you want to help then come inside, I’ll explain what’s happening.” You follow the man into the building and he leads you into a room called the, “Turbine Room”. He then offers you a seat in the center of the room, and you sit down and then look at him. You enquire as to whats going on and he says, “You’ll see..” He pushes a button on a control pad and the floor begins to open up, revealing a glass panel, and also alerts you to whats going on.

    There are hordes of Grimer in amongst the motionless turbines. You notice that their sludge is leaking into the water, causing the river to be turned purple and also be contaminated. Frowning, you look back at the man. “So, now you know whats happening.. I’ll introduce myself, my name is Ken, and I maintain the turbines which send power to a nearby village. But since these Grimer have turned up, the turbines have stopped spinning and the village isn’t receiving power. We have no clue what has caused these Grimer to come here, and if you’d accept our offer, we’d be very grateful” Ken then smiles at you, “We want you to go down to the riverside where the Turbines are and try to see what is causing the Grimer to settle here and try to stop it..” Ken holds up a blue jumpsuit for you to wear and a head torch. “So.. Will you accept our offer?” What will you say?
    Last edited by Rikku.; 17th August 2005 at 3:12 PM.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  17. #1267
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Nate: You are happy when you get to the Pokemon Centre but you are not happy at the condition it is in. You show your anger by yelling and then turn to the Haunter and tell it that you may go to another Pokemon Centre. You notice the freakish smile and you send out your pokemon. You mutter that you have run into a bunch of freakish creatures and people. After a few moments after you send out you’re the Haunter blinks for a few times and the freakish smile turns more normal. “Oh my, oh my,” it says but stops when it see a puzzled look on your face. “Do not be confused many pokemon here are not normal and many do happen to have the ability to speak your language,” the ghost tells you. It then nods its head. “I am so sorry for the lack of service but it has been 1…2…3…4…. 5 years since anybody has come,” it says as it slowly counts on one of its hand. “I went into a weird sleep mode while I waited for someone to come and now that you have come,” the ghost continues. “If you put your pokemon back in their pokeballs I shall be willing to heal them back to their normal health,” the Haunter tells you with a nice, normal smile on its face. What will you do?

    "Sorry for yelling at you," Nathan said, "I haven't been having the greatest of days."

    "Come back guys, " Nathan said while pulling out there Pokeballs and watching as the red beam of light sucked up his Pokemon, "Here." he added to the Haunter while handing the balls to him.

    The Haunter took them and Nathan said, "I have two question. The first where is somewhere I could lie down while my Pokemon are healing? And the second is how long will it take to heal my pokemon?"

    Nathan waited for the answer to his questions while starting to feel how tired he really was.
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  18. #1268
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Update Time
    Sorry for the delay, hope these are okay, have a nice day *shot*

    Skrusti:
    You nervously give your commands to your pokemon, still unsure of what exactly it is you are telling them to battle. ”I am Shagrath” the voice in your head speaks to you once more, and continues with a chuckle, ”I want a good battle, give it your best.” You watch as the creature steps forward out of the shadows, the green eyes you could see before now belong to a strange ghost-looking pokemon.

    Eneg begins to growl straight away and arches his back, clearly wary of the strange being, which merely laughs at your pokemons attempt to intimidate it. This infuriates Eneg who charges forward, but as he reaches Shagrath and attempts a tackle the ghost-pokemon dematerializes, sending your Skitty sprawling across the floor, this strange being is most definitely corporeal you note to yourself. You look around for any sign of your foe when suddenly Mag fills the room with smoke and the laughter coming from Shagrath turns to a splutter as smog fills the room, and suddenly those two green eyes are visible again. Biz acts quickly sending a blue confusion beam straight in between the two eyes, and suddenly a high pitched wailing sound fills your head. In a rage Shagrath storms forward towards Biz through the smog, black energy flowing around it’s right hand. Just as it gets close Biz remembers your order and begins to spin, his arms whizzing round at high speeds and deflecting Shagrath’s shadow punch. What now?

    MetalYoshi17:
    You hoist yourself up onto Ponyta’s back and ride off in the direction which was indicated. As Ponyta gallops on you scan the area, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. After a few minutes you reach what looks like the bunker described to you, and jump down, then slowly make your way forward. The ground slopes downward to two huge metal double-doors with a large R imprinted on the middle. You run your hands over the cold surface looking for some way to make them open, but find nothing. Suddenly your attention is caught as you notice a control panel on the rock wall to your left, and you decide to inspect it more closely.
    _____
    |1|2|3|
    |4|5|6|
    |7|8|9|
    |Enter|
    Underneath it is a plaque which reads,
    “Scary markings on my chest, paralyze you with fear,
    Sharp fangs, long body, don’t come near.”

    What will you do?

    Bladerboy:
    Gabriel scuttles away from the toxic gas and then turns around and fires a stream of bubbles at Grimer which burst into it causing good damage. The other Grimer shift uncomfortably around you as their leader seems to be losing which jolts it into action. It oozes forward and musters up what little strength it has left, lining up another pound attack, but as it is about to connect Gabriel hardens his shell, deflecting the attack and causing Grimer to wince in pain. The battle seems to be going well and Grimer is nearly done for, what will you do?

    Shinjara:
    Kara crows softly in your ear and with a flap of her wings takes to the skies and begins to circle the quarry from overhead, keeping a lookout for anything suspicious as per your instructions. Meanwhile you and Nidosu make your way to the nearest cave to hide out in while your crow pokemon watches from above, and climb up inside the dark hole before helping your poison pin pokemon up alongside you. It isn’t long before your plan works out, as a jolt of electricity zaps the entrance to the cave Kara begins to caw in alarm from the skies above and swoops lower over a patch of rubble over to the right. You leap out of the cave and dart over to aid your pokemon with Nidosu close behind you and soon enough you see a mischievous Pikachu hiding in with the rocks. As you approach its cheeky smile turns to a frown and it fires off another jolt of electricity which whistles close past your cheek, how do you react.

    Quilava plush:
    ”Thanks ever so much we’re rushed off our feet,” Nurse Joy exclaims, ”We have a rare case that needs to be treated, it requires a few berries which grow on a tree near here but I haven’t the time to go.” You nod and accept the task, keen to get to know the local surroundings better as you had hoped, as Joy continues. ”You turn left and follow the path out of town, cross a bridge over a stream and continue up the hill. As you reach the top there is a large tree with round red fruits.” She hands you a pouch to put them in and you head out the doors and turn left, and sure enough the road becomes a path lined with lush grass and many small trees growing alongside it. The path starts to slope upwards and you cross a wooden rope bridge over a stream which runs through the hillside below you, and spot tree atop the hill, far larger then the others around it. As you get closer you see an old man with his face covered by a dusty old hat snoozing against the trunk with a dozing Slakoth lying next to him. The fist-sized red fruits hang scattered from some of the higher branches in the tree, what do you do?

    ~*CB*~:
    As Meditite herds Ion into the barn he stops suddenly and looks back at you, catching your eye from a moment you gaze at each other before he reluctantly turns and with a bleat continues to trudge forward. ”Ion has next respected me as a trainer,” the lady says forlornly, ”you must be very good.” You shrug and continue to move toward the large barn which you can see more clearly now. The Mareep are all grouped together in a pathway down the middle, waiting to be put into individual cubicles. They are all floored with metal and have what looks like two hooks hanging down from the ceiling over them, presumably to conduct the electricity they charge. You reach the huge double doors at the same time as Meditite and the woman looks at you kindly, ”You have been a big help,” she starts, ”I can handle the rest from here but could you do one more thing for me?” Just then you notice Ion who is sitting at your feet staring up at you as the lady continues, ”He would be better off with you,” she says sadly and holds out her hand with a pokeball imprinted with a black ‘I’ on the top. Will you accept her offer?

  19. #1269
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san

    Quilava plush:
    ”Thanks ever so much we’re rushed off our feet,” Nurse Joy exclaims, ”We have a rare case that needs to be treated, it requires a few berries which grow on a tree near here but I haven’t the time to go.” You nod and accept the task, keen to get to know the local surroundings better as you had hoped, as Joy continues. ”You turn left and follow the path out of town, cross a bridge over a stream and continue up the hill. As you reach the top there is a large tree with round red fruits.” She hands you a pouch to put them in and you head out the doors and turn left, and sure enough the road becomes a path lined with lush grass and many small trees growing alongside it. The path starts to slope upwards and you cross a wooden rope bridge over a stream which runs through the hillside below you, and spot tree atop the hill, far larger then the others around it. As you get closer you see an old man with his face covered by a dusty old hat snoozing against the trunk with a dozing Slakoth lying next to him. The fist-sized red fruits hang scattered from some of the higher branches in the tree, what do you do?
    Such a task was much easier said than done; Akari doesn't have any moves with enough water pressure to simply shoot the crimson fruits down, and Rivka doesn't want to be an unessecary disturbance to the sleeping man and Slakoth, though the sloth pokemon could be of use if she could try to barter with its owner were he not slumbering. She examines the tall trunk and wonders if it's even fit to climb up, but then dismisses the thought as she believes that she would simply wind up like a cat stuck up there.

    Habitually rubbing her temples as she sighs, she resigns herself into pulling the white flute out from her backpack and blowing into it. She knows that she would somehow regret it, yet hopes that it would stir any wildlife that would possibly be roosting in the tree into rustling the branches enough into dropping some fruit.


    ((OOC: I'm feeling grammar-impaired right now, so I apologize if any of the sentences' structure looks odd.))
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

  20. #1270
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Shadow Umbreon: Aipom looks down at your Delibird and giggles loudly, obviously up for the challenge. Aipom then begins to swing from tree to tree with ease, as Delibird flies up and begins to throw orbs of light at Aipom whilst it is swinging from tree to tree. Aipom then stops for a split second and is hit head on by the Present attack and is knocked off the tree, you grin in triumph but are shocked to see Aipom recover and land on another branch. Aipom then sticks it’s tongue out and jumps up and down.

    Delibird frowns and then flies up and fires a rainbow coloured Aurora Beam right at Aipom which hits for medium damage, knocking the pokemon back. Delibird then flies in and uses Body Slam, which knocks Aipom to the ground. Shaking its head, Aipom then jumps up and uses Sand-Attack, scratching up the earth into Delibird’s eyes. It then stops still, and relaxes, raising its speed for an Agility attack, it then jumps back into the branches and begins to swing around. Delibird tries to keep up with it but has difficulty and gets slightly confused. Aipom then launches a Swift attack, sending stars at Delibird which only hit for light damage. As a final attack, it jumps off the tree towards Delibird to use Tickle attack. What will you do next?
    Elizabeth remembered exactly why she didn't like monkeys from watching the Aipom attack her Delibird. She could tell her Delibird was getting really frustrated with the Aipom, and so was she. Elizabeth though that if her Delibird was careful enough, he could avoid the branches and attack the Aipom to try to get it off the tree and keep it off it. After a few seconds of thinking, Elizabeth finally came up with orders for her Delibird.

    "First use Fly and get that Aipom off the tree. Then, once it's on the ground, use Body Slam and then Aurora Beam," Elizabeth ordered.

  21. #1271
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    _Kangaskhan_
    After giving the Sneasel your original commands, the Dark type leapt into action, and started screaming out insults so fast you could barely here them, although you picked up the words “rubber”, “chicken” and “your momma” in their somewhere. The ralts screamed with fury, apparently understanding more than you did, and sent a powerful Bullet Seed attack at Jack, who got hit head on. “Jesus Christ!” exclaimed the dark type in a panicked tone, before picking himself up and running forward, nimbly dodging the grass-bullets, and slashing directly on the ralts’s head, doing a reasonable amount of damage. <I’ll stop you,> exclaimed your opponent in an angry yet panicked voice. <I can’t let you go back to that fairground.> She once again sent out the Bullet Seed attack, but Jack was starting to predict her movements and dodged before laying yet another Scratch attack on her. But surprisingly, before he could move away again he was knocked onto the ground courtesy of a Headbutt from the psychic-type. What do you do…?

    Joe
    With a new burst of speed, Diglett tunneled through the earth faster than you could see, and once again crashed into the steel-type with incredible force. The attack caused the magnemite to go flying into some strange looking machinery, which had a label on it saying “Magma Slicer”. Something strange was going on here… Diglett let out a very low Growl when the electric-type looked like it was about to attack, but to your surprise it only started vibrating. Pewer smirked and looked at you with cold eyes that looked so evil no one should have to see. Diglett assumed an attack was coming, so it hurriedly disappeared underground, safe from anymore grass attacks. But to your surprise, this caused the professor’s smirk to widen. He quickly turned back to magnemite and said in a gleeful voice, “Rector Frequency!” The electric type continued to vibrate, but faster, and a strange sound began to emit from its body. Suddenly, the ground beneath you began to shake, and you could hear Diglett’s cries of pain from up above the ground. “This attack,” said Pewer in that same ecstatic tone, “Is the product of years of work… A ground-type attack that electric-type’s can use, almost as powerful as Earthquake… Once I transfer it onto a TM, I can use it to awaken the most powerful pokemon the world has ever seen, and then everything and everyone will belong to me, all thanks to Groudon!” Diglett’s head slowly came out of the ground, looking battered and in pain, tired and weak, but awake. It tried to conjure up the strength for an Ancient Power, but just couldn’t manage it, as it took too much energy. What do you do…?

    Golden Mew
    After commanding your pokemon to attack, they sprung into action with renewed vigor. Unfortunately, it just wasn’t enough… The Solrock called Wave began to glow, and when Marshmallow’s attack hit, Marshmallow was sent to the floor with double the force it used to attack, and fainted. You quickly whipped out his pokeball, hoping to recall him before Terra or Morris could grab him, but you were to slow and soon your dunsparce was absorbed a flash of black. Peach let out a Yawn attack, but it didn’t seem to do much good as Zephyr had begun to use a Gust and Aerial Ace combo, which drowned out all other noises. Meanwhile, Enterna leapt at the bird, but before her Cut attack could hit she was sliced by the powerful super-effective combo, knocking her out. She too was captured before you could move to help her. On your left side, Slowpoke was being scorched by a Flamethrower attack, courtesy of the Solrock, and fell to the floor, it’s tail fallen off and a smoldering pile of ash. Despite your scream of protest, he too was sucked into one of Team Rocket’s Master Balls. “’Not one of those wimpy trainers’, huh?” sneered Morris before he brought his fist back and it connected with your face. Hard. You awoke several hour later, and realized you were soaking wet. You groggily brought your head up to look around, and what you saw was confusing. You seemed to be in some sort of jail, which had pictures of the infamous criminal “Giovanni” plastered all over it, almost as a tribute. Your cell door was open, and the boy you met earlier who warned you about team rocket stood there, a smirk on his face, holding a bucket. “’Not going to get involved,’ huh? Come on, your pokemon are over here.” Before you could say anything he walked out, went out of view for a couple of seconds, before throwing you your Trainer Belt, which had all your pokeball’s on it except Enterna’s. That can’t be good. “We’re on the same side now, whether you like it or not.” he said, his hands subconsciously moving down to an empty pokeball. “They always take one pokemon of each prisoners to the lab to be studied, and that’s where the Clefairy and Jigglypuff being experimented on are kept anyway. You can either come with me, or go off on your own, I don’t really care.” What do you do…?

    Octillery
    He gave you an approving look and said, “Certainly, Taco Bellsprout it is.” He climbed into the long black car, and you slowly entered. The thing was incredible; a widescreen TV was in front of you, there was a soda mach inside the door and the seats were so comfortable you felt you could just sit there and fall asleep, with no worries in the world. “Hello, my name is Mr. Aphar, now,” he indicated for you to sit beside him, so you did so, before he said, “Ok, now that you’re in, suck my cock.” Aphar smiled at the look of horror on your face and said lightly, “Only joking.” The car began to move, and started to talk in a much more business like tone. “Joking aside, what I actually have you here for is that I and some top scientists have discovered something absolutely amazing about the origins of Seaside City.” The man stopped there, and you sat in silence for twenty minutes. You were getting quite frustrated by the time he said, “Ah, good, we’re here.” The car moved past a security guard, and after getting clearance you stopped beside a large raging river bank. There was no grass here, and rock was the only gooting you had. Aphar grinned at you and nodded to your left. You followed his line of sight and gasped at what you saw. A cave was carved into the side of the river, but somehow no water was getting through. You looked at Aphar curiously. “For over a year we have been searching for a trainer to enter this place, as we believe inside may lie many pokemon we thought to be extinct. However, we can’t risk sending anyone but the best, for who knows how powerful they could be… That is why I brought you here. Will you venture into that cave, and bring a whole new meaning to the world of pokemon?” What do you do…?

    Thed3
    Your Machop gave out a disgruntled grunt before building up a Light Screen and running forward at tremendous speed, right towards the kadabra. The psychic-type’s trainer’s eyes once again started to glow red, and you once more felt the evil, wrong presence that had initiated the Future Sight last time. You winced as you felt your skin prickle, but Machop plowed forward, ignorant to this odd sense. Odd… why didn’t he feel it? The fighting-types Light Screen looked just about to connect, when the kadabra teleported away, to right behind Machop. You let out a panicked warning as the psychic’s hand began to frost over, but Machop just smirked and his entire body began to glow red. Suddenly, the fighting types arm lashed out and grabbed a Twisted Spoon from the hand covered with ice, before being punched in the face. Machop was sent flying back, but he kept hold of the spoon, despite his frosted over face, and threw it towards you with a weak yet content smile. However, it began to glow the second it left Machop’s hand and flew right back to the kadabra. Damn, that’s a bitch. What do you do…?


    Ok guys, I'm gonna be away for another week so I tried to get more done in these updates than I normally would, except in the battle scenes since there's only so much I could do with the information given. Sorry. >,<
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  22. #1272
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    With a new burst of speed, Diglett tunneled through the earth faster than you could see, and once again crashed into the steel-type with incredible force. The attack caused the magnemite to go flying into some strange looking machinery, which had a label on it saying “Magma Slicer”. Something strange was going on here… Diglett let out a very low Growl when the electric-type looked like it was about to attack, but to your surprise it only started vibrating. Pewer smirked and looked at you with cold eyes that looked so evil no one should have to see. Diglett assumed an attack was coming, so it hurriedly disappeared underground, safe from anymore grass attacks. But to your surprise, this caused the professor’s smirk to widen. He quickly turned back to magnemite and said in a gleeful voice, “Rector Frequency!” The electric type continued to vibrate, but faster, and a strange sound began to emit from its body. Suddenly, the ground beneath you began to shake, and you could hear Diglett’s cries of pain from up above the ground. “This attack,” said Pewer in that same ecstatic tone, “Is the product of years of work… A ground-type attack that electric-type’s can use, almost as powerful as Earthquake… Once I transfer it onto a TM, I can use it to awaken the most powerful pokemon the world has ever seen, and then everything and everyone will belong to me, all thanks to Groudon!” Diglett’s head slowly came out of the ground, looking battered and in pain, tired and weak, but awake. It tried to conjure up the strength for an Ancient Power, but just couldn’t manage it, as it took too much energy. What do you do…?


    Ok guys, I'm gonna be away for another week so I tried to get more done in these updates than I normally would, except in the battle scenes since there's only so much I could do with the information given. Sorry. >,<
    After seeing the attack 'Rector Frequency', and his Diglett come out of the ground, hurt badly, Joe knew what to say....
    "YOU'RE A FREAKING LUNATIC!!" he screamed, "you're going to awaken Groudon, one of the most powerful Pokemon ever?! Don't you know how much trouble you're going to cause? And do you seriously think you could control something as powerful as Groudon?! I won't let you do it!" he said, and then he turned his attention back to Diglett.
    "Diglett, I'm sorry about this, but we need to finish this battle." he continued, as he took out a Super Potion and sprayed it on Diglett, which seemed to make him feel better.
    "Ok Diglett, this guy will probably make his Magnemite use that attack again, so if it does, just stay above ground ok? And when you get a chance, use a Rock Tomb, ok?" he explained.
    "Dig, Lett-Dig!" Diglett replied fiercely, and looked right at the Magnemite, with an angry look on it's face.


    OOC: you know that part of Octillerys update when he gets in the car? Funniest moment in FB EVER!!!!
    Last edited by Joe; 17th August 2005 at 10:55 PM.

  23. #1273
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery
    He gave you an approving look and said, “Certainly, Taco Bellsprout it is.” He climbed into the long black car, and you slowly entered. The thing was incredible; a widescreen TV was in front of you, there was a soda mach inside the door and the seats were so comfortable you felt you could just sit there and fall asleep, with no worries in the world. “Hello, my name is Mr. Aphar, now,” he indicated for you to sit beside him, so you did so, before he said, “Ok, now that you’re in, suck my cock.” Aphar smiled at the look of horror on your face and said lightly, “Only joking.” The car began to move, and started to talk in a much more business like tone. “Joking aside, what I actually have you here for is that I and some top scientists have discovered something absolutely amazing about the origins of Seaside City.” The man stopped there, and you sat in silence for twenty minutes. You were getting quite frustrated by the time he said, “Ah, good, we’re here.” The car moved past a security guard, and after getting clearance you stopped beside a large raging river bank. There was no grass here, and rock was the only gooting you had. Aphar grinned at you and nodded to your left. You followed his line of sight and gasped at what you saw. A cave was carved into the side of the river, but somehow no water was getting through. You looked at Aphar curiously. “For over a year we have been searching for a trainer to enter this place, as we believe inside may lie many pokemon we thought to be extinct. However, we can’t risk sending anyone but the best, for who knows how powerful they could be… That is why I brought you here. Will you venture into that cave, and bring a whole new meaning to the world of pokemon?” What do you do…?
    "I've... I've never had an oppurtunity like this in my life!" Zero said excitingly as he hopped out of the limo. He had an oppurtunity to shine right now, but Taco Bellsprout would have to wait. Releasing his Elekid, he ventured into the cave, only peeking his head out to yell "Aphar! Couldja stay here if I have any problems? Or if i get injured or something like that. I wouldn't wanna get stuck here ith a broken leg!" He yelled as he ventured into the dark cave.
    "Hmm..., pretty dark eh" Zero said to the Elekid as they progressed further into the cave.
    "Ellllleeek" Elekid replied.
    "Lets get a move on"
    Elekiddd"
    "C'Mon!"
    "ELEKID!!" Elekid yelled, touching Zero's right foot. Zero touched it too, realizing he lost one of his shoes somewhere
    "Aw Crap. Lets just go" Zero grunted as he picked up the Elekid and ran further into the cave
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  24. #1274
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san


    Skrusti:
    You nervously give your commands to your pokemon, still unsure of what exactly it is you are telling them to battle. ”I am Shagrath” the voice in your head speaks to you once more, and continues with a chuckle, ”I want a good battle, give it your best.” You watch as the creature steps forward out of the shadows, the green eyes you could see before now belong to a strange ghost-looking pokemon.

    Eneg begins to growl straight away and arches his back, clearly wary of the strange being, which merely laughs at your pokemons attempt to intimidate it. This infuriates Eneg who charges forward, but as he reaches Shagrath and attempts a tackle the ghost-pokemon dematerializes, sending your Skitty sprawling across the floor, this strange being is most definitely corporeal you note to yourself. You look around for any sign of your foe when suddenly Mag fills the room with smoke and the laughter coming from Shagrath turns to a splutter as smog fills the room, and suddenly those two green eyes are visible again. Biz acts quickly sending a blue confusion beam straight in between the two eyes, and suddenly a high pitched wailing sound fills your head. In a rage Shagrath storms forward towards Biz through the smog, black energy flowing around it’s right hand. Just as it gets close Biz remembers your order and begins to spin, his arms whizzing round at high speeds and deflecting Shagrath’s shadow punch. What now?
    Staring wide-eyed at the ghost, Tobias wondered what he would do to win this battle. Finally, he reached a decision. Hearing short bursts of whimpers, Tobias knew that Liz was as scared as he, but Tobias was determined that he would do this right. "All right Biz, Eneg, and Mag! You're doing good so far." Criest came back from each of the Pokemon as they continued to find their was around the area. Pulling out his Pokedex, Tobias aimed it at the Ghost. It gave a short whine, and oddly, didn't display any information. Wondering if his Pokedex had malfunctioned when they had hit the ground after their short cart ride, he placed it back into his bag, and yelled out commands.

    "Biz! I want you to continue your barrage of Psybeams and Confusions! Make sure you have a clear line of fire before you blast this 'Shagrath'. And remember, if it comes in for a phsyical hit, Rapid Spin your troubles away!" "BallllTOY! it answered.

    "Now Eneg, your attacks aren't much use here. It can't be easily scared by your oh so ferocious Growl, but that's ok. You have other uses. You're very, very cute. Try to get its attention, and lead it towards Biz, but if you're in trouble, just high-tail it out of there, got it?" Eneg meowed loudly, also hoping his first battle would be a success.

    "And Mag, you did good with that Smog attack, but it doesn't look like its poisoned, so lets put it to sleep! Yawn fiercely at it. Make sure it falls asleep. If it fails, continue Yawning!" A loud drawl of "Sluuuuuuuuuug" answered his commands. He was already yawning. "Way to take the initiative Mag.." Tobias said sarcastically.

    "Ok, Eneg and Mag. If you find yourself in immediate danger from any attack, retreat! There's no sense in getting more hurt then you have to!" Tobias added.

    He turned to Liz. "Hopefully, I can win this battle with minimal damage to our Pokemon." She nodded. Tobias sighed, and tried to gain control of his fear. It's just a ghost. It's just a ghost. It can't harm me. It's just a ghost Tobias thought fiercely.

    "GO FOR IT, GUYS!" Tobias yelled out, hoping to encourage his Pokemon.


    Don't worry Sasuke, these are awesome updates, you're doing a really good job ^_^
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  25. #1275
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Single Update:

    My group: Trick-or-Treater is now in my group, so I'm updating him singly now, so he fits in with the rest of you. After this,he will be included in group updates obviously. Trick, just reply in Pale Green & I hope you enjoy your adventure! ^_^

    Trick-or-Treater: With Alice helping you to decide, you begin your journey to Eyrie Peak, which lies just next to the Enchanted Forest. Unfortunately, to get there you need to trek through the Dead Forest, which can be a tiring feat. Nevertheless, you and Alice, whom is firmly wrapped around your arm make your way to the Monorail Station. Stopping for only a slight moment, you look around the area, seeing many Pokemon trainers hanging about, chatting and some battling. You then catch a look at the entrance of the Dead Forest and begin to run towards it, but as you enter the area, you begin to slow down as the change in your surroundings becomes apparent. Huge dark, leafless trees shroud the sky, causing the area to fall dim. Thorny vines are scattered amongst the ground, and poison seeps from the trees that surround you.

    Looking around, you shudder, slightly cold due to the blockage of the sun, but regardless, you begin to walk, taking care in where you walk. Alice hisses contentedly, the poisonous environment particularly appealing to her. Despite watching where you’re walking, as you put your foot down, you hear a high pitched yelp, “Coooooooo! Pinnne!” You look down and there is a frightened Pineco looking up at you, with fear in it’s eyes. Its not too long before a Forretress drops from the tree branch near you and drops to the ground, to protect the Pineco. It encloses itself into it’s shell and then rolls towards you for a Tackle attack! What will you do?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •