Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1276
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    After giving the Sneasel your original commands, the Dark type leapt into action, and started screaming out insults so fast you could barely here them, although you picked up the words “rubber”, “chicken” and “your momma” in their somewhere. The ralts screamed with fury, apparently understanding more than you did, and sent a powerful Bullet Seed attack at Jack, who got hit head on. “Jesus Christ!” exclaimed the dark type in a panicked tone, before picking himself up and running forward, nimbly dodging the grass-bullets, and slashing directly on the ralts’s head, doing a reasonable amount of damage. <I’ll stop you,> exclaimed your opponent in an angry yet panicked voice. <I can’t let you go back to that fairground.> She once again sent out the Bullet Seed attack, but Jack was starting to predict her movements and dodged before laying yet another Scratch attack on her. But surprisingly, before he could move away again he was knocked onto the ground courtesy of a Headbutt from the psychic-type. What do you do…?
    OOC: Hey, I have a question. If I catch the ralts, will it come with the moves it is using, or will it only have the original moves that a regular ralts would have?

    Jack was doing good for only his second battle outside of his hometown, but the ralts was proving to be a more-than-worthy opponent. Josh was suprised at the moves it was throwing at his dark type, as was sneasel.

    "What the hell! It's like she took steroids!"

    "C'mon, you beat a Bannette and Dusclopes, this should be cake!"

    "Oh yah, why don't you come out here and do this?!?!"

    The ralts snickered, amused at the bickering of the trainer and trainee.

    "Okay, we aren't getting anywhere by arguing."

    "Thanks captain obvious."

    "Know what? I'm tired of you!"

    Jack moved his hands in a way that mimiced Josh. Josh sighed and decided to tell Jack what to do anyway.

    "Look, leer at his a few times then go into the attack by scratching him over and over until he faints. Got it?"

    "Yup."

    Jack got into posistion and went for the attack...

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara

    Dae~Maker: After recalling Sacrosanct and saving him from a painful situation, you release Obsidian. The Rock Snake filling up the Control Room, staring at the Rhydon. Rhydon looks back up at Obsidian and lets out a loud roar which Obsidian replies to with his own roar. Rhydon then lunges forward, it’s head lowered, the horn aimed for Obsidian’s torso. When Rhydon comes up close, it begins to lunge it’s horn against Obsidian’s body repeatedly; Fury Attack. The attacks however, have no effect on Obsidian’s rock solid body. Obsidian then opens his mouth and releases the highest pitched Screech attack that he can muster, Rhydon stops in its tracks and loses the ability to defend itself due to the screeching.

    Obsidian then lunges forward and delivers a full-bodied Tackle attack and hits Rhydon, knocking it backwards, it lands on it’s back with a loud thud and then gets back up just as Obsidian swings his tail. Rhydon grabs Obsidian’s tail, and using all its Strength, pushes it back. A glow then engulfs Rhydon, sacrificing Speed for Offensive and Defensive power, it roars out loud as it finishes it’s Curse attack. The horn on it’s head begins to spin around quickly as it begins to make its way over to Obsidian, aiming its horn Drill for Obsidian’s body. The battle is fairly even, but the Rhydon’s boosted power could cause trouble. What will you do?
    Slightly worried, Grey tries to think of something. Shoot! Because of Obsidian's limited omve pool, he can't do much. But, maybe... "Go K-Flex! Right away, use a massive Bubble attack to damage the thing. Obsidain is having a tough time. Hey Obsidian! After her Bubble, you follow up with a major Tackle and try to hit it where the Bubbles pop because those spots will be sore. This thing is really strong, so be extra careful!" Grey screams in frustration.

    Analyzing the position, Grey sees that this is tight. The situation is cramped, being in a small room, and having one large snake and two moderately large pokemon duel it out wasn't that great an idea. Or is it... "Hey Obsidian, one more thing. After you swipe that monstrous animal with a Tackle, turn back and Tackle the ceiling right above it as many time as it takes to bring that section down. K-Flex you have to distract the beast with Bubbles and make sure both of you get out of the way. After it caves, the entrance will be blocked, so we'll climb out through the roof hole. Ok ready! GO!"

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Okay guys, heres some updates. Hope you enjoy them ^_^


    Radical Edward: After rushing into the Labyrinth, with Lily on tow, you run in and drop to the ground, exhausted. Lily exclaims, “Wow, that was a close call, wasn’t it Ben?” She stands up and brushes herself off and offers you a hand to help you stand up. After standing up with her help, you look around, the Labyrinth is pitch black. Releasing Dyrim and Silver, that problem is soon sorted out, the fire emitting from Dyrim’s tail reflecting off Silver’s body creating light down the Labyrinth.

    Now that you can see, you and Lily look down the passageway that you are in, the ceiling is covered in Spinarak webs and Zubat are cluttered along the walls, hanging off metal poles which protrude out of the walls. The wall down this passageway has pictures and ancient writing all down it. Lily squeals in excitement, and runs up to the wall. She makes her way down the wall, eyeing each picture and nodding. “Theres no doubt, this is the story of the legendary warrior Amidanon, who was the first warrior to find the powerful ancient pokemon at the end of the maze in here. It depicts how he used 3 pokemon to aid him, a Nidoking, a Rhydon and a Scizor..” Lily then runs to the end of the wall, and then frowns, “Damn! The last part of the story has been eroded!”

    Lily then kicks the wall in frustration, and whole of the passageway begins to shake violently. The Zubat begin to stir and flutter around, screeching in panic. The Labyrinth door then suddenly slams shut, and then the walls begin to close in you and your group. Lily shouts, “The walls are closing in! Its time to run again, Ben!” The next passageway is around the corner, the walls are closing in quickly.. What will you do?


    Recalling Dyrim and Silver,Ben replaces them with a more efficient form of light,Masque.immediatly realising the inky blackness and shaking hall, his wings light up and illuminate a bit further down the tunnel, revealing the next passageway.Ben nods his hurried thanks at his most faithfull companion, than,with out thinking, scoops up Lily and sprits as hard as he can towards safty.Masque zips ahaed, encouraging them on, twittering madly in worry.Ben, Lily and Masque slip into the passageway with barely seconds to spare as the walls snap shut behind them.

    "so,"asks Ben, letting Lily down with a blush,"What now?"
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~: I apreciate that you post to let me know which pokemon are in daycare, so dont worry about constantly changing it. If theres a certain pokemon you want to use in a battle, just wait until its out of daycare. Its fine by me ^^

    The man approaches the door and opens it. Looking at you curiously, you notice he is wearing a dark blue jumpsuit and has a badge on saying “River Maintenance”. He then says, “Well.. If you want to help then come inside, I’ll explain what’s happening.” You follow the man into the building and he leads you into a room called the, “Turbine Room”. He then offers you a seat in the center of the room, and you sit down and then look at him. You enquire as to whats going on and he says, “You’ll see..” He pushes a button on a control pad and the floor begins to open up, revealing a glass panel, and also alerts you to whats going on.

    There are hordes of Grimer in amongst the motionless turbines. You notice that their sludge is leaking into the water, causing the river to be turned purple and also be contaminated. Frowning, you look back at the man. “So, now you know whats happening.. I’ll introduce myself, my name is Ken, and I maintain the turbines which send power to a nearby village. But since these Grimer have turned up, the turbines have stopped spinning and the village isn’t receiving power. We have no clue what has caused these Grimer to come here, and if you’d accept our offer, we’d be very grateful” Ken then smiles at you, “We want you to go down to the riverside where the Turbines are and try to see what is causing the Grimer to settle here and try to stop it..” Ken holds up a blue jumpsuit for you to wear and a head torch. “So.. Will you accept our offer?” What will you say?
    Shientura accepted the offer. Amdst just hops around knowing that her trainer is a nature guy. She just tags along her trainer with Ken. The suddenly one thing crossed into his mind, "Oh wait, sir. The way you said I am going down to the riverside, do you mean by walking on the grasslands or do you meant, under the sewers?"

    Ken then points to the head torch given. "Um, this is the night gadget right? Tis' probably going to be a long road." Ken then points to the entrance. From there, right on Shientura's mind, it is obvious that he is going to get dirty into the sewer. As Ken unlocks the door, he flashed his own torch. Then he gave a signal to Shientura and said, "Ok, everything looks clear so far. You are ready to enter."


    Small Notes: Denulge and Axtan, still in daycare
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Thed3
    Your Machop gave out a disgruntled grunt before building up a Light Screen and running forward at tremendous speed, right towards the kadabra. The psychic-type’s trainer’s eyes once again started to glow red, and you once more felt the evil, wrong presence that had initiated the Future Sight last time. You winced as you felt your skin prickle, but Machop plowed forward, ignorant to this odd sense. Odd… why didn’t he feel it? The fighting-types Light Screen looked just about to connect, when the kadabra teleported away, to right behind Machop. You let out a panicked warning as the psychic’s hand began to frost over, but Machop just smirked and his entire body began to glow red. Suddenly, the fighting types arm lashed out and grabbed a Twisted Spoon from the hand covered with ice, before being punched in the face. Machop was sent flying back, but he kept hold of the spoon, despite his frosted over face, and threw it towards you with a weak yet content smile. However, it began to glow the second it left Machop’s hand and flew right back to the kadabra. Damn, that’s a bitch. What do you do…?
    *Damned!!!!!!* Thed thought to himself as he saw the Twisted Spoon fly straight back towards the psychotic pokemon. He knew something was up though...seeing how Abe was able to actually steal the Twisted Spoon and not be affected by the evil Future Sight. Anyways Thed knew that the battle must continue although he himself was exhausted.

    "You're doing good Abe... I don't know how much more tricks that Kadabra has... but it's sure getting old, huh Abe???" "Machop!!" Abe responded giving the Kadabra a smirk. "Ok Abe protect yourself with your Light Screen, which you should still have, from any of Kadabras attacks. Although watch out since it can teleport. Concentrate and use a Focus Energy then try go in for a Body Slam over to Kadabra."


    Note: Abe is currently in the Daycare, but it should be out by your next update unless you update before this week ends...
    Last edited by thed3; 18th August 2005 at 8:51 AM.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Update Time
    Sorry for the delay, hope these are okay, have a nice day *shot*

    Bladerboy:
    Gabriel scuttles away from the toxic gas and then turns around and fires a stream of bubbles at Grimer which burst into it causing good damage. The other Grimer shift uncomfortably around you as their leader seems to be losing which jolts it into action. It oozes forward and musters up what little strength it has left, lining up another pound attack, but as it is about to connect Gabriel hardens his shell, deflecting the attack and causing Grimer to wince in pain. The battle seems to be going well and Grimer is nearly done for, what will you do?
    Jonny noticing that battle is going well for him and his pokemon smiles and cheers on Gabriel further.

    "That Grimer's going down, and you're gonna be the one to finish it Gabriel" Jonny says smirking at all the other Grimer cowering back. Gabriel gives a loud "phissh" and gets ready to attack again.

    "Gabriel, fire off more Bubbles at the goo-pile and then go on to use your Strength one more time. Hopefully that will finish it off." Jonny took an empty pokeball from his backpack and enlarged it, ready to throw it at the Grimer if it got knocked out.

    Gabriel stands tall and moves in, ready to attack.
    Last edited by Bladerboy; 23rd August 2005 at 10:11 AM.
    Blaze . Ifrit . Gabriel . Von Doom . Lavarus . Pyra . Yuffie . Lex . Catastros . Mysterio . Serai

    Lv. 50 . Lv. 30 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 18 . Lv. 20 . Lv. 08
    FB :: P.C
    . Banner by BB .


  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Golden Mew
    After commanding your pokemon to attack, they sprung into action with renewed vigor. Unfortunately, it just wasn’t enough… The Solrock called Wave began to glow, and when Marshmallow’s attack hit, Marshmallow was sent to the floor with double the force it used to attack, and fainted. You quickly whipped out his pokeball, hoping to recall him before Terra or Morris could grab him, but you were to slow and soon your dunsparce was absorbed a flash of black. Peach let out a Yawn attack, but it didn’t seem to do much good as Zephyr had begun to use a Gust and Aerial Ace combo, which drowned out all other noises. Meanwhile, Enterna leapt at the bird, but before her Cut attack could hit she was sliced by the powerful super-effective combo, knocking her out. She too was captured before you could move to help her. On your left side, Slowpoke was being scorched by a Flamethrower attack, courtesy of the Solrock, and fell to the floor, it’s tail fallen off and a smoldering pile of ash. Despite your scream of protest, he too was sucked into one of Team Rocket’s Master Balls. “’Not one of those wimpy trainers’, huh?” sneered Morris before he brought his fist back and it connected with your face. Hard. You awoke several hour later, and realized you were soaking wet. You groggily brought your head up to look around, and what you saw was confusing. You seemed to be in some sort of jail, which had pictures of the infamous criminal “Giovanni” plastered all over it, almost as a tribute. Your cell door was open, and the boy you met earlier who warned you about team rocket stood there, a smirk on his face, holding a bucket. “’Not going to get involved,’ huh? Come on, your pokemon are over here.” Before you could say anything he walked out, went out of view for a couple of seconds, before throwing you your Trainer Belt, which had all your pokeball’s on it except Enterna’s. That can’t be good. “We’re on the same side now, whether you like it or not.” he said, his hands subconsciously moving down to an empty pokeball. “They always take one pokemon of each prisoners to the lab to be studied, and that’s where the Clefairy and Jigglypuff being experimented on are kept anyway. You can either come with me, or go off on your own, I don’t really care.” What do you do…?


    Ok guys, I'm gonna be away for another week so I tried to get more done in these updates than I normally would, except in the battle scenes since there's only so much I could do with the information given. Sorry. >,<
    "Thanks," GM smiled at the boy, and took her belt from him. She fastened it around her waist, then got up. "Sorry about earlier on," GM as she said it, "The battle was really horrible. They were just too... strong. And now Enterna, my most favourite Pokemon, and my begginer is gone!" GM wailed, tears trickling out of her eyes. She knew it looked stupid, standing, crying there, like a 5 year old, but she couldn't help it. Her starter, the one who had helped her in this wide world... was gone. Why was it her Enterna? Why wasn't it... Marshmallow, or some other one. GM gasped at herself. How could she think that? She wouldn't want any Pokemon taken away, she loved them all. GM stopped crying, then turned to the boy. "I'll come with you, yeah. I'll need someone. Are your Pokemon strong?" She asked him, wondering wether they should ahve a battle on some wild Pokemon to find out each others techniques. "Where am I? And where did you find me?" GM asked finally, looking around at the cell. She hoped Enterna would be ok. "And a few more questions... Where have they taken my Chickorita? What will they do with her? And will she be ok?"

  8. #1283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: You clutch the Awakening and begin to spray it onto Necross in hopes thaqt it will wake up. Necross’ stirs, then his eyes snap open as he rises up, glaring fuirously at Tangela. Suddenly he dives into the ground in a Dig attack. Tangela, now positively terrified, removes her vines from the ground and runs away, disappearing into the bushes. Necross emerges from the ground and looks around, confused. What will you do now?
    Stuart looked at the bushes carefully wondering what he should do. "tri Attack, Tackle or Dig?" Stuart asked quitely under his breath looking at Necross carefully while firmly holding the Flora Ball. "Necross, use Tri Attack on those bushes!" Stuart finally commanded as he continues watching the bushes. "This should get interesting," Stuart finished off with a sigh as Necross continued to look confused. Stuart then began to think about Tanegla and wondered why it was running away since most Tanegla he knew we're friendly. "How strange, gah i'll just attack it!"

    To my group: Well i've been very busy but i'll start updates tomorow so they should be up by the weekend. So if you haven't replied reply now and thank you for being understanding. But when I say should it may mean there not so i'm not making any promises I'm just saying they might. *walks away with eggs getting hurled at him*

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Lilbluecorsola: You ride on your Ryhorn, following the helicopter carrying the two Team Magma members and Ralts. Eventually, you see it slow and hover over a large ravine. The rope ladder comes down again and the two thugs climb down it and jump into the ravine. The helicopter takes off again, presumably to assist in even more evil acts. You and Ryhorn quickly follow and find the spot where the two men jumped. You look down to see a path carved out of the rock a few feet down. The two men have already disappeared into the darkness. What will you do now?
    "Eep, that's a huge drop," Blue whispered to herself in a fearful tone as she tentatively edged closer towards the brink of the ravine. Custard, who also leaned over for a look beside his trainer, tottered precariously for a moment upon catching a glimpse of the dizzying height. Bobble the Wynaut, seeing his chance to cause mischief, dashed up behind the penguin and gave a good thwack to the bird's rear with a wound-up ear-arm, sending the Delibird toppling over the edge and squawking shrilly.

    "Bobble!" Blue chided her Pokémon severely as she raced over to check and make sure her friend was all right. Fortunately, he had been able to steady himself for flight, and flapped his flippers desperately in order to climb back up to where the girl stood. She reached out to catch him as he neared, and gave some assistance in hauling him back up. Once they were all safely gathered again, she breathed a sigh of relief and then took a moment to contemplate their next move.

    "That path down there... Those men must have followed it. They still have Ralts, so we have to go after them. It'll be too dangerous to travel with a huge Rhyhorn though, no offense," she added with an apologetic glance in the rocky beast's direction. Rocky, however, seemed unfazed by the remark, and merely grunted in acknowledgement, saying that he would be content to wait for them at the top. The girl smiled and gave him a grateful pat on the head, receiving an affectionate growl as a response.

    "Right then. Custard, Bobble, Gumpy, you guys follow me," Blue announced, straightening up and trying hard not to think about depth of the crevice they would be entering. Swiftly she hopped down onto the pathway, her smaller companions following suit. Setting her sight directly forward, with the fingertips of one hand feeling against the wall for support, she led the group deeper into the abyss, down, down into the darkness, where the unkown awaited them...
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 18th August 2005 at 9:44 PM.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Single Update:

    My group: Trick-or-Treater is now in my group, so I'm updating him singly now, so he fits in with the rest of you. After this,he will be included in group updates obviously. Trick, just reply in Pale Green & I hope you enjoy your adventure! ^_^

    Trick-or-Treater: With Alice helping you to decide, you begin your journey to Eyrie Peak, which lies just next to the Enchanted Forest. Unfortunately, to get there you need to trek through the Dead Forest, which can be a tiring feat. Nevertheless, you and Alice, whom is firmly wrapped around your arm make your way to the Monorail Station. Stopping for only a slight moment, you look around the area, seeing many Pokemon trainers hanging about, chatting and some battling. You then catch a look at the entrance of the Dead Forest and begin to run towards it, but as you enter the area, you begin to slow down as the change in your surroundings becomes apparent. Huge dark, leafless trees shroud the sky, causing the area to fall dim. Thorny vines are scattered amongst the ground, and poison seeps from the trees that surround you.

    Looking around, you shudder, slightly cold due to the blockage of the sun, but regardless, you begin to walk, taking care in where you walk. Alice hisses contentedly, the poisonous environment particularly appealing to her. Despite watching where you’re walking, as you put your foot down, you hear a high pitched yelp, “Coooooooo! Pinnne!” You look down and there is a frightened Pineco looking up at you, with fear in it’s eyes. Its not too long before a Forretress drops from the tree branch near you and drops to the ground, to protect the Pineco. It encloses itself into it’s shell and then rolls towards you for a Tackle attack! What will you do?
    ooc: I was going to Eyrie peak, but is okay since you wrote the update already, and I'm not going to bother you with making a new one ;}

    Trick had a sudden feeling of unavoidable doom when he enterd the Dead Forest, but when he noticed the dead and the morbid aura of this place, he shiverd with delight and fear at the same time. "You like it here don't you?" he said to his Seviper wrapped around his arm. Alice replied with a long: "Ssssssssevi" and smiled in a weird way. "I like it here too, altough it gives me the creeps....." He watched carefully were he walked, but somehow, he managed to hit a big blue spikey thing. "What the?". Before he could do anything the blue thing replied “Coooooooo! Pinnne!” and a large Fortress dropped down.

    "Err.....Alice? This is bad stuff..."

    "SEVI" hissed the Seviper to the insects.

    The Fortress replied with an angry "Fort" and enclosed itself, and rolled with high speed towards him.

    "DAMN!" He jumped aside, and landed in a blurry of dead leaves and mold. "Yuck.....Well, if that thing wants a battle, it can get one." He unwrapped Alice from his arm, and put her on the ground.

    "Alice! I want you to give it a hard Screech first and then paralyze it with Lick!"

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    P-Arts: REPOST Professor Blake looks up at you, with hatred in his eyes. “Me and the lady’s vision was perfection. But now we seem to have found a little bump in the road..” He then stands up and recalls his defeated Slakoth, regaining his composure. Swinging an arm out to his side, he smashes an alarm, and the whole room lights up crimson red with alarm bells ringing. All of the cages swing open and the pokemon all pour out of them, landing on the ground and staring at their captor, eyes glowing red. Blake then laughs, “Thing is, there is a cure, and only 1 person has it. That person is not me, boy.” Pointing to the red lights and sirens, he states boldly, “The lady has it, and in large supply, too. And lucky for you, she will be here shortly. Its time the petty games ended and we finish you off for good!”

    You stare at him in anger, and frown but are interrupted by the Makuhita you had rescued earlier. It tugs at your trouser leg, the effects of the serum no longer effecting it, it smiles up at you and then rushes at the Professor, attacking him with an Arm Thrust and knocking him to the ground. Hitting the ground at a strong force, the Professor lets out a cough and then sits up, glaring at the Fighting-type. “Oh.. You’ll pay for that, you little pest!” Before the Professor could get up, a pokemon enters the lab.. Round in shape, pink and white.. The pokemon is none other than a Blissey. You look at the pokemon in confusion.. And then a female figure appears, Tall, thin and wearing a black nurse’s uniform, you realize that it is the Nurse Joy that you had encountered earlier in your quest. Looking at you, she states, “Well I didn’t think you would meddle this much..” Her usual soft voice turning into a harsh tone. Blissey then rushes towards Makuhita to deliver a powerful Double-Edge attack. The small fighting pokemon falls back, KO’ed. What will you do now?
    [“Damn it!” Pyro cried at the arrival of the new adversary. The last battle had been tough, no doubt about that, and an exhausted teddiursa and magby would be no match for a blissey… With a frustrated look on his face, he reached for the two creatures pokeballs, and said, “Sorry guys, this’ll be too much for you … I’m going to have to return you.”

    Ryu let out a sigh of relief and happily accepted the rest, so he disappeared in a flash of red light, into his pokeball. Jiroubi muttered something about stupid pink balls of fluff and not being scared, but he to was grudgingly returned. Pyro turned towards the Lady.

    “No more fooling around,” he snarled. “Time to bring out the big guns.” Suddenly, Pyro’s shadow began to slowly change shape, getting shorter and wider; a pair of claws forced their way from where the hands used to be, and a red eyes began to show from deep within the darkness. The manifestation slowly rose from the ground, twisting and turning, until a powerful looking gengar stood in its place.

    “Kage’s here to save the day.” said the ghost with a smirk.

    Pyro ginned. “What was with the dramatic entrance? I thought you were in your ball?”

    “Nah,” said Kage casually. “I got bored so I’ve been watching the fight.”

    “Good, so I won’t have to fill you in. Keep at a safe distance in the air, if the blissey tries to get near you knock it back with a Shadow Punch. Keep moving around, don’t let it get a chance to aim, and hit it with Night Shade’s and Psywave’s. Once its defenses have dropped, Dragon Breath.”

    Kage’s face now had a serious look in it, and there was a glint in the glowing red pupils that somehow unnerved the young trainer. “Right. Well, let’s get this started, then.”
    Last edited by Nagashi; 19th August 2005 at 12:18 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default *faints* UPDATES!

    Everyone duck for cover. It's updates!

    PorkYouPine –
    Imp lands in the water, and Mojo takes to the air. Mojo is the first to move, before the trainer can even order attacks. He flies over to Zubat, and uses a powerful Knock Off, knocking Zubat down a few feet, before Imp comes speeding through the water for a Tackle/Defense Curl combo. Zubat returns to the sky, and the trainer snaps out of his stupor.

    “Zubat use Supersonic, then Leech Life the Shuppet. Hosrea, use a double Bubble attack on the Shuppet!” It seems the trainer is also ganging up on one of your Pokčmon. How will you respond?

    Manji – Doduo begins to try and break the String Shot apart, but finds himself nable to. He runs over to you, and you spray him with Antidote. To your amazement, the string fades, but your joy turns to anger as Geodude flies across the room and slams into Doduo, knocking him out cold!

    Misdreavus now fires off a group Psywaves at Butterfree, who tries vainly to dodge them. As she releases she won’t make it, a bright blue powder courses through the room, before the Psywaves hit, and she fades. The Sleep Powder begins to affect everyone, including you. Now it’s just Misdreavus vs. Geodude. How will you respond?

    ZJ – Umbreon scowls at you. “Your luck appears to have held out, your answer is correct. However, if you feel that you need luck to get through the Sphinx, you will find that luck will not help you against me!” It looks at you, battle ready. “Battle me now!”

    Suicide – You recall Kira, and send out Snap, your Minun. Minun looks at the Plusle, and is enraptured by the cuteness of it. That is, until Plusle Growls menacingly at Snap. Snap snaps out of his stupor, and races forward, slamming a Mega Punch into the Plusle. The Plusle flies backwards, and Snap summons a Wish, to use later on. Snap runs forward again, and slams Plusle once more for a Mega Punch. Plusle hits the ground, but doesn’t get up. You hurl a Pokčball, and watch as it rolls around, Plusle inside it, before it pings loudly. Congratulations, you have captured a Level 6 Female Plusle! You turn to Elsie, and gasp as you see Skitty fainted on the ground, and a Raichu standing there. Elsie turns to you. “It evolved while we were battling. Please, can you take over?

    Hayley – Kipper Growls at Corphish, who glares at Kipper, before he opens his mouth, and Kipper bares his teeth. Although you can’t understand this Pokčmon, you know a Taunt when you see one.

    Both Pokčmon leap into the water, and Corphish’s claw and Kipper’s head begin to glow, and they swim towards each other. Kipper’s head slams into Corphish for a Strength, but not before Kipper takes a powerful Crabhammer to the side. Corphish is hurled backwards into the ice pontoon, and both Pokčmon return to the surface, each having taken a lot of damage this round. Kipper is still under the Taunt. Your response?

    Another Fan – Archer fires off another Water Gun at the Mankey, who responds by swimming back to shore. Archer watches it wide eyed for a moment, before a large amount of mud slams into the fish’s eyes! Mankey dives back into the water, and swims straight towards Archer, who can’t see him coming. Mankey lays into Archer with a powerful Scratch attack, before Archer dives. The mud now gone from his eyes, Archer is somewhat safe underwater. But it won’t be long until Mankey figures out where Archer is. Your response?
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua

    Suicide – You recall Kira, and send out Snap, your Minun. Minun looks at the Plusle, and is enraptured by the cuteness of it. That is, until Plusle Growls menacingly at Snap. Snap snaps out of his stupor, and races forward, slamming a Mega Punch into the Plusle. The Plusle flies backwards, and Snap summons a Wish, to use later on. Snap runs forward again, and slams Plusle once more for a Mega Punch. Plusle hits the ground, but doesn’t get up. You hurl a Pokčball, and watch as it rolls around, Plusle inside it, before it pings loudly. Congratulations, you have captured a Level 6 Female Plusle! You turn to Elsie, and gasp as you see Skitty fainted on the ground, and a Raichu standing there. Elsie turns to you. “It evolved while we were battling. Please, can you take over?
    "Yes!" Suicide said as he did alittle happy dance. "Ahem." Elsie said as she waited for an answer. "Oh.. Since Snap is all fired up, I guess we can try to take on this Raichu." Snap quickly jumped infront of the KO'd Skitty, awaiting its orders. "Okay Snap, start off with a Growl, then send it flying with a Mega Punch. If that doesn't work, try paralyzing it with a Thunder Wave, then strike again with a fast Shadow Ball." Suicide ordered. Snap nodded, and stared the Raichu down. "Remember to watch out for its attacks. Try to dodge them!"
    Last edited by Silver Wind; 1st September 2005 at 5:44 AM.
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  14. #1289
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    PorkYouPine – Imp lands in the water, and Mojo takes to the air. Mojo is the first to move, before the trainer can even order attacks. He flies over to Zubat, and uses a powerful Knock Off, knocking Zubat down a few feet, before Imp comes speeding through the water for a Tackle/Defense Curl combo. Zubat returns to the sky, and the trainer snaps out of his stupor.

    “Zubat use Supersonic, then Leech Life the Shuppet. Hosrea, use a double Bubble attack on the Shuppet!” It seems the trainer is also ganging up on one of your Pokčmon. How will you respond?
    Realizing her opponant's plan, Hana smiled to herself, and bent over in a courteous bow. She then started yelling at herself on the inside for totally forgetting about the large pool of water, and not using it to her advantage. "Imp, sweetheart, let's give this flapping mouth with ears a lovely combination of Surf and another defence-hard tackle! And Mojo, baby, Knock him Off again." She smiled to herself, and blew a kiss to her opponant. This Zubat'll be easy, she thought, but what'll happen when only the Horsea comes out to play?
    Last edited by PorkYouPine; 20th August 2005 at 10:45 PM.

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Another Fan – Archer fires off another Water Gun at the Mankey, who responds by swimming back to shore. Archer watches it wide eyed for a moment, before a large amount of mud slams into the fish’s eyes! Mankey dives back into the water, and swims straight towards Archer, who can’t see him coming. Mankey lays into Archer with a powerful Scratch attack, before Archer dives. The mud now gone from his eyes, Archer is somewhat safe underwater. But it won’t be long until Mankey figures out where Archer is. Your response?

    After seeing the remoraid dive under water, Jeff runs up to the river to get a clearer image. Knowing that Archer already knows what to do (avoid and attack), he grabs his backpack to get a potion to spray on Archer the next time he comes up. While looking into the river, Jeff shouts in the water to continue using water gun, hoping that the water had washed off the mud from Archer's eyes.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  16. #1291
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    Alright guys, more updates for you. Hope you enjoy them.

    Rekkuza: REPOST As you and Gengar look about, you begin to follow in the direction of the arrow. As you walk through the deserted rides and partially destroyed stands lights begin to light up.. You can then see many different Ghost pokemon, with holographic images of humans “over” them. They are conversing with each other in human language, and many are riding on the roller coasters and rides, some playing on the stands winning huge teddy bears and boast to their friends. Confused, you wonder what the point of this is. But as you walk further you are stopped by a Ghost Trio of Banette, Misdreavus and Haunter. As the only Ghost Pokemon not participating, you wonder what their agenda is. Haunter floats forward and begins to pull faces and laugh at Gengar in a playful fashion. However, the other two Ghosts look serious as the Misdreavus weakly says, “Help.. Us free the Ghosts from the bondage of the night before the devastating accident here.. Please stranger.. Only a small favour, this is..” Banette then looks at you with emotionless eyes and points at a Gastly, behind one of the Game Stands, whom is dressed up as a Carnival Leader. Slightly confused, you look at the Gastly. The spirit has shown you what you wanted but .. What will you do?

    P-Arts: As Kage makes himself known in the Laboratory, Nurse Joy frowns, knowing that this could be a challenge to her. Shaking her head then laughing, she says, “Well well well, your Gengar is no match for my Blissey!” Blissey then raises a small fist and growls lowly, almost as ruthless as her trainer. Shaking your head and then grinning confidently, you give Kage your orders. Kage floats upwards at a safe distance from Blissey, whom just stands still and raises her small arms, creating a rectangular golden wall of light in front of her. Blissey then walks forwards calmly, the Reflect attack in front of her torso. Kage begins to try to avoid her, moving around and then decides to aim a Shadow Punch at her back. Whilst he rushes forward, Joy shouts out, “BACK!” Startled, you watch as Blissey quickly turns and Kage’s Shadow Punch is absorbed by the Reflect barrier, which then fades. As Gengar follows through his attack, Blissey then opens her mouth and lets out a beautiful Sing attack which affects Kage, who becomes sluggish as he floats away. Landing on the ground, Kage begins to fall asleep. Stopping your strategy for Kage’s attacks.

    Joy grins, “See, no match at all..This little boy won’t stop our plan Blake, his pokemon is fast asleep!” Professor Blake begins to laugh maniacally and you begin to panick. With Kage asleep, he is vulnerable to attack, you need to wake him up, and fast. You call out frantically, shouting for Kage to awaken, but it doesn’t work. “BLISSEY!” Joy shouts, “Egg Bomb, now!” Blissey then jumps backwards so she can aim better, and begins to fire 10 egg shaped orbs at Kage, who is lying defenceless on the ground. Joy then smirks, “What’re you going to do? Blissey, when that thing wakes up, use Substitute!” What will you do?

    Trick: Forretress stops before he gets to Alice and opens himself up, looking at your Poison Pokemon, it then frowns and encloses itself again and rolls backwards, stopping about a metre away. Although confused by this, Alice lets out a high-pitched Screech attack, which causes Forretress to cringe and enclose itself, trying to shield it’s hearing from the attack. Alice takes this opportunity and makes her way over to Forretress, and licks him whilst he is enclosed. Unfortunately, Forretress was not paralysed by this attack.

    Forretress then begins to spin around, still enclosed, and releases spikes all around him on the ground. Alice moves backwards as the Spikes land, making the ground inbetween the two pokemon unable to be travelled on. Forretress then opens himself up and electric sparks begin to crackle around him and form an orb of electricity. Forretress is charging a Zap Cannon attack, which is growing by the second. What will you do?

    Dae~Maker: You release K-Flex and begin to state your strategy, your pokemon nod and begin to move into action. K-Flex, having trouble manoeuvring around the cramped room, finds a space to float and begins to fire bubbles at the Rhydon, they make contact and burst all over it’s torso. It roars in pain, however, its horn is still spinning as it continues its charge towards Obsidian. However, just as Obsidian begins to tackle Rhydon, it’s horn collides with K-Flex, KO’ing her instantly, she falls to the ground and you wince.

    Meanwhile, Obsidian slams in to Rhydon, aimed for it’s torso and knocks it back. It stumbles back, stunned as Obsidian tackles the ceiling. After a few tackles, it caves in and Obsidian uses himself as a makeshift staircase. You run up Obsidians back, and you come to the second floor of the building. A surprise awaits you though, as 5 men dressed in white lab coats are sat around a table whom were previously discussing strategies, are now all staring at you. One of them stands and frowns, “So, it looks like you’ve made a mess of our control tower. Too bad that you couldn’t stop the radio waves!” The man smirks and then approaches you, and shoots you with a tranquilliser gun. It hits you in your arm and you begin to feel drowsy. You fall asleep, and when you awaken, you find yourself in a cage, surrounded by Machoke guards. The Scientists have gone, presumably to go repair the Control Room you had previously trashed. What will you do now?

    Radical Edward: Just barely making it to the next corridor, you put Lily down and she smiles sweetly, “Thanks Ben.. I guess we’ll just make our way down this corridor now. Luckily, I have a map of the Labyrinth, although it may not be too accurate” She points a finger to a corridor, “I think we’re here” she states. You both begin to walk, due to Masque’s Flash attack, your visibility is very high. Eventually, you come to a dead end. “Oh no!” Shouts Lily, “I can’t of miscalculated..” She approaches the wall and moves her hands over it, unknowingly, she finds two handprints.. She puts her hand in one and suddenly, a pokemon’s cry can be heard, “Thh.. Sla..” She turns around and shouts out, “Ben, come and put your hand in this print. I think this wall is like a door!” You approach the wall and place your hand into the print. And a bellowing voice shouts out, “Traveller, if you can identify the pokemon of this small description.. You may go through for a price..” You nod slowly, and then listen carefully as the voice states:

    “I sleep all day, I sleep all night.
    Beware my yawn, for it will make you snore.
    My heart beats just once a minute,
    But beware for this slothish behaviour will soon be diminished”

    It seems that the Labyrinth has set you a riddle to complete to open the door, what awaits you on the other side, however is a mystery. What will you do?

    Shadow Umbreon: Delibird, becoming more and more frustrated begins to fly up and charges at Aipom, causing it to fall off of the tree, as you had planned. Aipom, lying stunned on the ground, is then Body Slammed by Delibird, who drops it’s whole body weight onto Aipom whilst it is lying there. As Delibird opens it’s mouth to charge up an Aurora Beam, the seemingly damaged Aipom springs awake and rolls out of the way, panting heavily. Taking a lot of damage from the previous attacks. It then stands up and jumps back to the trees, still tired from the onslaught.

    It then frowns at you, it’s playful spirit long gone and then opens it’s mouth and begins to screech at the top of it’s lungs, lowering Delibird’s ability to concentrate and defensive abilities. Aipom then jumps over to Delibird and latches onto it, Fury Swiping Delibird right in the face continuously, each swipe taking light damage. Delibird struggles, and is having trouble shaking off the monkey. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~: Please refrain from taking too much control in your adventure, leave that to me. You agree to Ken’s terms and enter the doorway. You turn on the head torch and begin to walk down the dark tunnel. Instantly, the smell overcomes you, it stinks down here. You pinch your nose in an attempt to diminish the smell but it’s too strong. After 10 minutes of walking, you see a hole in the side of the tunnel. You peer through it, and then walk out. You take a deep breath of fresh air and sigh in relief. You find yourself stood on the edge of the river, you look downstream and see the Grimer horde. You frown and then look to the river, which is coloured a poisoned purple. You then notice lots of water pokemon, mostly Magikarp flopping around on the bank, poisoned. Shocked to see this, you run out on to the bank and inspect them. Will you go back into the tunnel and continue your quest, or will you tend to the Magikarp on the bank?

    Ryman: REPOST The Poacher grins at your choice of pokemon, and Houndoom lets out a loud roar. She cracks her whip against the ground and Houndoom jumps up high and then attempts to lands on top of Charmander, luckily, Charmander moves out of the way and unleashes a barrage of Ember attacks at the space next to Houndoom’s head. The hellhound looks at it in confusion, and fails to notice Charmander launching a Scratch attack to the side of it. Yelping in pain, the Houndoom then jumps back and looks at the Poacher. Grinning she commands, “Ok, now use Smog and shroud us all!” Houndoom releases a thick, green smog from it’s mouth, shrouding the area you are stood in. Charmander panicks, unable to see. You can see the Poacher eyeing the truck suspiciously, as if she is trying to stall time for someone. The back of the truck is left open, and large enough for someone to fit in it. At the moment, you cannot see the battle field in front of you, nor can the Poacher. Houndoom has taken only light damage, Charmander has taken none. What will you do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Shinjara:
    Kara crows softly in your ear and with a flap of her wings takes to the skies and begins to circle the quarry from overhead, keeping a lookout for anything suspicious as per your instructions. Meanwhile you and Nidosu make your way to the nearest cave to hide out in while your crow pokemon watches from above, and climb up inside the dark hole before helping your poison pin pokemon up alongside you. It isn’t long before your plan works out, as a jolt of electricity zaps the entrance to the cave Kara begins to caw in alarm from the skies above and swoops lower over a patch of rubble over to the right. You leap out of the cave and dart over to aid your pokemon with Nidosu close behind you and soon enough you see a mischievous Pikachu hiding in with the rocks. As you approach its cheeky smile turns to a frown and it fires off another jolt of electricity which whistles close past your cheek, how do you react.
    As Kara caws in alarm, Kaya jumps out and looks around for the threat to her and Nidosu. She recalls Kara, in fear that she could be attacked instead of Nidosu. Suddenly, Kaya notices a Pikachu in amongst the rocks, she approaches it, thinking its friendly, but that opinion soon changes when it shoots a jolt of electricity which nearly hits her cheek. Startled, she jumps back and Nidosu roars and jumps infront of Kaya, ready to protect her.

    Kara smiles and shouts to Nidosu, "Alright Nidosu, lets use Disable first to stop that Pikachu, its bound to be quick and then pelt it with your strongest Poison Sting attack!" Kaya frowned lightly, this Pikachu seems strong, and hopefully, Nidosu would be strong enough to defeat it, as it was his first real battle. Kaya waits patiently for the battle to begin.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  17. #1292

    Default

    Shuckle: You tell the man why you did what you did and then you ask him if the fishing rods are his. The man thinks over what you said and nods his head. “Well the fishing rods are mine and I can let you use them on one condition that you catch me a pokemon called Wooper,” the man tells you. Then there is a few moments of silence before the man speaks again. “I will also totally forgive you for loosing my last fish, so are you up to the challenge?” he ask while holding out the fishing rod. What will you do?

    Nate: You apologize to the Haunter for yelling at it and then you return your pokemon to their pokeballs. You then hand them over to the Haunter. The Haunter then flies out of the room and comes back with its hand empty. You then ask the Haunter two questions. You then wait for the answer while realizing how tired you are. The Haunter thinks about your questions for a few moments before speaking. “Well I think I can find something for you to rest on I just have to go look for it,” it tells you. There is then a few moments of silence. “The healing of your pokemon I do not know how long it will take because everything here has not been used in a while. It will probably take at least an hour but that is just a guess,” the Haunter tells you as it flies out of the room once more. When it comes back this time it has an old but sill good looking mattress in one hand and a pretty good-looking blanket and pillow in the other hand. It floats over to an empty area in the room and places it on the ground. “It is old but I hope it will do. Also I shall call you when your pokemon are ready,” the Haunter tells you as it floats back over to its counter. What will you do?

    Eon:(Re-post of last update.) You tell the boy that you were battling it because it had attack you. When the boy hears this he looks down at his Tangela in disappointment. He takes out a pokeball and returns his viney creature to it. He then looks at you straight in the eyes. “I am so sorry. I did not know that she attacked you if I had known I would have not gotten so mad. I should have guessed that she attacked because she likes attacking people,” he tells you nervously. He then looks at the ground trying to think of what to say. After a bit of thinking he raises his head and holds out his hand. “My name is Aaron, I am so sorry and I am willing to help you out with something if you want,” he says as he puts on a grin to his face hoping for a good reaction. What will you do?

    Shiny M:(Re-post of last update.) You watch as the Abra uses a Thunder punch. You then stare in awe and realize that this is the perfect chance to make your escape. You do not want the Houndoom to follow so you stoop down to Trapinch level and tell her to make another sinkhole right in for of the Houndoom. Trapinch dose so and when she is done you return her back to her pokeball. You then tell Molly to run. You and Molly start to run and the Abra clings on to you even more tightly. After a few seconds the Houndoom has recovered from Abra’s blow and it is ready to get back at it. It leaps forward and falls into Trapinch’s hole. It takes a few more seconds for it to get out and by the time it dose you and Molly are out of sight. After a bit off running you notice that the Houndoom is no longer behind you but you decide to keep on running just in case it is still behind you. After a bit of running you notice a tall old house. Knowing that this place may be safe you and Molly go inside. When inside you see that you are in large room, which was probably once beautiful but now is a wreck. You look around and think it is deserted until a Shuppet appears in front of you. It lets out a laugh as it smiles. “How may I help you scared Abra, young lad and beautiful psychic lady,” it says as it laughs again. What will you do?

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Eon: (Re-post of last update.) You tell the boy that you were battling it because it had attack you. When the boy hears this he looks down at his Tangela in disappointment. He takes out a pokeball and returns his viney creature to it. He then looks at you straight in the eyes. “I am so sorry. I did not know that she attacked you if I had known I would have not gotten so mad. I should have guessed that she attacked because she likes attacking people,” he tells you nervously. He then looks at the ground trying to think of what to say. After a bit of thinking he raises his head and holds out his hand. “My name is Aaron, I am so sorry and I am willing to help you out with something if you want,” he says as he puts on a grin to his face hoping for a good reaction. What will you do?
    Eon looked suspiciously at the boy. Not only was he naturally both cynical and untrusting, something didn’t seem quite right about the boy, particularly his sudden change in feelings toward Eon and the fact that he had let his Tangela out despite its like of attacking people. However, after a few seconds of intense thought and analysis of the situation, Eon decided to ignore his instincts, which he knew, in spite of himself, was nevertheless a bad idea, and accept the boys offer to help him.

    “Thank you. I’m looking for the Garden of Iris. Do you happen to know a way to get to it?” Eon asked the boy.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  19. #1294
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    _Golden Mew_
    He gave you a pitying and disapproving look for crying, and said sternly, “If this is all you’re going to do while we’re here, I’m going to leave you behind.” You hastily wiped away your tears and told him your answer. “Fine,” he said, his right hand reaching for a pokeball. “I’m Jack,” He switched the release button. “And this-” he began as red light began to shine from the pokeball, revealing a golduck. “-is Nioud.” With nothing left to do, you three began to run out of the cell and into a hallway. It was painted black and red, and nothing but doors could be seen far down it. It seemed to stretch out for miles… “Err, Perky,” said Jack in an amused tone. “You’re looking the wrong way.” You quickly turned around and saw that the corridor went in two directions, one to the left, one to the right.

    “We’ve got to split up,” said Jack suddenly, and Nioud gave an approving quack. “I’ve studied most of the old bases blueprints, but this is new, intelligence hasn’t managed to find out much about it yet… I know which area the Laboratory Holding Room’s in, but not exact locations. You take one way; Nioud and me will take the other. If you encounter any resistance, battle them off and keep going, the Elites should be out of the base right now. Grunts should be no problem.” What do you do…?

    _Kangashkan_
    An/: Sorry, no Uber Ralts for you. Those attacks can only be used when she still belongs to her old trainer, and as soon as you catch her that bond will be broken. Also, please don’t take control of other characters, even something as small as a snicker.

    Jack nodded at your commands, and leapt into action. He moved with that same flexibility that made Sneasel hunted all round the world, and dodged shot after shot of Bullet Seeds, although he did receive a rather nasty cut on his right arm, that looked like it might be hurting him. <Give up,> said the ralts angrily. <You won’t gain anything from going back to that fair.> Nevertheless, Jack continued his assault, and eventually got close enough to stare the psychic-type directly in the eyes. While she was distracted from his Leer, he brought his claws back and plunged them into the ralts’s stomach. She howled in pain, and slowly dropped onto her face.

    <I can’t lose…> she whispered shakily. Slowly, she rose back onto her feet, although her front was smeared with blood. Her breathing became erratic and once again her helmet glowed silver, a sure sign of an oncoming Bullet Seed. The attack flew forward once again, and this time hit Jack, as he wasn’t prepared for the psychic to keep going. This did a great deal of damage, but Jack too slowly found his feet, ran forward, and with one last well placed Scratch, sent the opponent flying onto her back with a dull thud. Jack’s exhausted, but still gained a level. What do you do?

    _Octillery_
    Sorry, you took waaay to much control in your last reply. I know you were probably trying to save time, but that isn’t how it should of gone. Please rewrite.

    _Joe_
    Pewer smirked once again at your words and said, “You honestly think a rookie like you can stop my plans? In merely months, all my work shall be completed, and Groudon will be under my command. Whole cities will bow to me…” His eyes met yours and there was a maniacal gleam in them. “I can’t allow you to stop me here.” His arm reached for a machine behind him, and he twisted a knob on its metal surface. “Scattered all round the Volcanic Mountain’s the machine parts I need… A guardian protects each one. These parts can’t be destroyed, so they are hidden and kept safe.” He looked at you calmly.

    “This isn’t the first time I’ve tried this, you know… No, once before I almost had the world, but I was stopped by a man who looked a lot like you.” His body started to fade away. The machine he’d pressed must have been a teleporter, damn it! “History will not repeat itself.” His magnemite began to fade to. “Unless you can get all the Magma Slicer’s parts before I do, this entire world will belong to me. But without a teleporter, your job will be… let us say… impossible. Good day.” And with that, he was gone in a flash of blue lightning. What do you do?

    _Thed3_
    Abe nodded and smirked, his muscular body began to push the Light Screen forward towards your opponent. The kadabra’s body teleported away, but while it was gone Abe started to get pumped. His body was engulfed by a red light, which you assumed was Focus Energy, but after it was gone, a faint red glow seemed to surround his eyes. Almost on instinct, the fighting type thre the Light Screen behind it, just before the kadabra teleported to that exact spot. The psychic was caught by surprise as he was slammed into the ground by the wall of energy, and Abe quickly leapt right on top of the barrier. The combined force of both attacks proved too much for your opponent, who gave a disbelieving look at its trainer, before fainting, trapped under the Light Screen. Level up for Abe.

    The barrier then disappeared, and Abe’s eyes returned to normal. He gave you thumbs up, but your celebrations were interrupted as you heard a scream. “This can’t of happened!” shrieked the little girl. “This wasn’t supposed to… THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!” The entire meadow suddenly vanished, to reveal a part of the forest that looked like it had been burnt down. The ground began to shake and several trees started to glow red and unearthed themselves from the ground. “You… You CHEATED! DIE!” Your eyes widened in fear as the very earth beneath your feet disappeared, and suddenly you began to fall. For what seemed like hours both you and Abe rocketed down a narrow tunnel, before eventually hitting stone. You groaned and slowly got to your feet, which felt like jelly. That hurt. A low hissing could be heard, and you felt something constrict around your leg. That can’t be good. What do you do…?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  20. #1295
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Joe_
    Pewer smirked once again at your words and said, “You honestly think a rookie like you can stop my plans? In merely months, all my work shall be completed, and Groudon will be under my command. Whole cities will bow to me…” His eyes met yours and there was a maniacal gleam in them. “I can’t allow you to stop me here.” His arm reached for a machine behind him, and he twisted a knob on its metal surface. “Scattered all round the Volcanic Mountain’s the machine parts I need… A guardian protects each one. These parts can’t be destroyed, so they are hidden and kept safe.” He looked at you calmly.

    “This isn’t the first time I’ve tried this, you know… No, once before I almost had the world, but I was stopped by a man who looked a lot like you.” His body started to fade away. The machine he’d pressed must have been a teleporter, damn it! “History will not repeat itself.” His magnemite began to fade to. “Unless you can get all the Magma Slicer’s parts before I do, this entire world will belong to me. But without a teleporter, your job will be… let us say… impossible. Good day.” And with that, he was gone in a flash of blue lightning. What do you do?
    Joe watched in awe, as he watched the man and his Magnemite fade away, and then disappear. Joe couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. This man was actually going to take control of Groudon and try and take over the world. He turned to his Diglett, holding out it's Pokeball, and returned him. He started to think over what the man had said. He remembered the man saying he needed machine parts, parts of the Magma Slicer apparently, and they're scattered around the Volcanic Mountain. That there's a guardian protecting each one. Joe decided to release his Nuzleaf to help him think.

    "I need to find those machine parts before he does, but how? I don't know where to look, and even if I do end up finding them, there's still the guardian to get past. And I don't even know how manys parts there are! There could be 3, there could be 300! This is impossible....hang on a minute," said Joe, as he remember that somebody had stopped this man before, and he looked rather like Joe, "if somebody has stopped him, I wonder how the machine parts are hidden, guarded again. Maybe I could find the man who stopped this lunatic and he could help me stop him again!"
    <Maybe, but don't you think that's kind of a long shot?> replied Nuzleaf.
    "Probably, but it's the only way! There's nothing else we can do! We have to!" said Joe.
    <Fine, but you better be right about it being the only way. I don't want to do something dangerous, when we could just turn a corner or something!>

    Joe started pacing back and forth, working his brain as hard as he could, trying to think of where to start looking. He finally came to a conclusion, as he remembered how he first encountered the man with the Magnemite. "The explosion! There must of been a reason he did that, I mean, he wouldn't just do that for fun, would he? There must be something important there, so that's where we'll start looking, ok Nuzleaf?" said Joe.
    <Yeah, fine by me. Let's go!> said Nuzleaf.
    "Ok, but if we get in trouble, it's your fault for agreeing with me!" said Joe, as he turned around, and ran back through the big doors he came through.

  21. #1296
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangashkan_
    An/: Sorry, no Uber Ralts for you. Those attacks can only be used when she still belongs to her old trainer, and as soon as you catch her that bond will be broken. Also, please don’t take control of other characters, even something as small as a snicker.

    Jack nodded at your commands, and leapt into action. He moved with that same flexibility that made Sneasel hunted all round the world, and dodged shot after shot of Bullet Seeds, although he did receive a rather nasty cut on his right arm, that looked like it might be hurting him. <Give up,> said the ralts angrily. <You won’t gain anything from going back to that fair.> Nevertheless, Jack continued his assault, and eventually got close enough to stare the psychic-type directly in the eyes. While she was distracted from his Leer, he brought his claws back and plunged them into the ralts’s stomach. She howled in pain, and slowly dropped onto her face.

    <I can’t lose…> she whispered shakily. Slowly, she rose back onto her feet, although her front was smeared with blood. Her breathing became erratic and once again her helmet glowed silver, a sure sign of an oncoming Bullet Seed. The attack flew forward once again, and this time hit Jack, as he wasn’t prepared for the psychic to keep going. This did a great deal of damage, but Jack too slowly found his feet, ran forward, and with one last well placed Scratch, sent the opponent flying onto her back with a dull thud. Jack’s exhausted, but still gained a level. What do you do?
    You smile and glance at the fainted ralts. "Good job jack, come here." Jack walked back to Joshs side and sat down.

    "Boy, I'm pooped."

    Josh looked down a his sneasel and gave him a weird look. Jack smiled back. Then, he took a pokeball from his bag and threw it at the ralts in hoping to capture it.

    "Go, pokeball!"

    The ball flew through the air towards the pokemon...

  22. #1297
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery
    He gave you an approving look and said, “Certainly, Taco Bellsprout it is.” He climbed into the long black car, and you slowly entered. The thing was incredible; a widescreen TV was in front of you, there was a soda mach inside the door and the seats were so comfortable you felt you could just sit there and fall asleep, with no worries in the world. “Hello, my name is Mr. Aphar, now,” he indicated for you to sit beside him, so you did so, before he said, “Ok, now that you’re in, suck my cock.” Aphar smiled at the look of horror on your face and said lightly, “Only joking.” The car began to move, and started to talk in a much more business like tone. “Joking aside, what I actually have you here for is that I and some top scientists have discovered something absolutely amazing about the origins of Seaside City.” The man stopped there, and you sat in silence for twenty minutes. You were getting quite frustrated by the time he said, “Ah, good, we’re here.” The car moved past a security guard, and after getting clearance you stopped beside a large raging river bank. There was no grass here, and rock was the only gooting you had. Aphar grinned at you and nodded to your left. You followed his line of sight and gasped at what you saw. A cave was carved into the side of the river, but somehow no water was getting through. You looked at Aphar curiously. “For over a year we have been searching for a trainer to enter this place, as we believe inside may lie many pokemon we thought to be extinct. However, we can’t risk sending anyone but the best, for who knows how powerful they could be… That is why I brought you here. Will you venture into that cave, and bring a whole new meaning to the world of pokemon?” What do you do…?
    Aphar..." Zero said calmly. "I will bring a whole new meaning to the world of Pokemon. Even if it kills me. So i shall go into the cave and end this stupid speech." he said triumphantly and began to walk towards the cave. He wondered what he'd see. He wondered just about anything, really, so it wasn't a surprise. He took one last look at Aphar, and waved to him, and began his venture into the cave



    Im gonna kill myself if I have to redo this one more time. Well, not really, but its a figure of speech, Y'Know?


    Tis be better?
    Last edited by Octillery; 21st August 2005 at 10:40 PM.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  23. #1298
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    UPDATES:


    Wayne: As you arrive in Sobek, you see the Sphinx looming ahead. You walk toward it, and see a man with a black goatee standing at the hole at the base of the Sphinx. Wondering what he's doing there, you approach slowly. The man looks down at you, and says, "Welcome, traveler. You are ready to take the challenge of the Sphinx, I presume. To enter the Sphinx, you must answer a preliminary riddle:

    What looks like a child, though it's a Pokémon?
    It's blue and green, it has a hat,
    But in a stream, a river, or a pond
    is where you'll find it at.

    ~*CB*~
    Wayne analyzed the man with the black goatee and then started to think about the riddle. Thinking about for a long time Wayne realized he was going to need more help in order to answer the riddle. Grabbing one of the pokeballs on his backpack Wayne then released the pokemon inside it. Spreading his shiny claws Rex then looked at his trainer. "Ok Rex I need you to help me figure out the pokemon from this riddle. Here listen carefully: What looks like a child, though it's a Pokémon? It's blue and green, it has a hat, But in a stream, a river, or a pond is where you'll find it at. The only pokemon I know that has a hat is the Lotad evolution line. Ludicolo has a hat but it isn’t blue and green. Lombre isn’t blue and green either. Lotad is the only one that is blue and green with a hat so I guess Lotad is the answer.” The Charmeleon nodded at his trainers deduction of which pokemon it was and then returned to it’s pokeball. “Ok the answer is Lotad.”

  24. #1299
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Waterlight: Waterlight sends a wave of electricity soaring toward Gengar. Gengar waits until it is near, and then leaps high into the sky. It lands lightly, only to be met by a barrage of Water Guns. It grimaces for a moment, but shakes itself off. Now glaring at Waterlight, Gengar fires a Shadow Ball at it. The black ball engulfs Waterlight, and you see Waterlight writhing within the black mass. The ball fades, and Waterlight falls over. It rights itself, but feebly so. Black energy sparks around it every few seconds. Gengar looks totally unharmed, but Waterlight looks ready to drop. Apparently you've underestimated your foe. What will you do?
    As Starmie was knocked back, Tom stepped forward, slightly annoyed at the strength of Gengar. Since Starmie was injured, he was going to bring out Gyarados but seeing as Gyarados was being babysitted he had to take a different choice.

    "Waterlight, I'm not even going to give Gengar the chance to think he in anyway equals up to you in battle. Recover, then Water Gun then Thunderwave!" Tom shouted as he put on an overconfident smirk. "Also, I think we should introduce Miss Gengar to our other friends. Tropius, Slowpoke, go! Tropius, use Razor Leaf and Slowpoke use Yawn as many times as it takes to make it fall asleep!"

    Slowpoke and Tropius both materialised in a bright flash next to Starmie, ready to fight.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  25. #1300
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Thed3_
    Abe nodded and smirked, his muscular body began to push the Light Screen forward towards your opponent. The kadabra’s body teleported away, but while it was gone Abe started to get pumped. His body was engulfed by a red light, which you assumed was Focus Energy, but after it was gone, a faint red glow seemed to surround his eyes. Almost on instinct, the fighting type thre the Light Screen behind it, just before the kadabra teleported to that exact spot. The psychic was caught by surprise as he was slammed into the ground by the wall of energy, and Abe quickly leapt right on top of the barrier. The combined force of both attacks proved too much for your opponent, who gave a disbelieving look at its trainer, before fainting, trapped under the Light Screen. Level up for Abe.

    The barrier then disappeared, and Abe’s eyes returned to normal. He gave you thumbs up, but your celebrations were interrupted as you heard a scream. “This can’t of happened!” shrieked the little girl. “This wasn’t supposed to… THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!” The entire meadow suddenly vanished, to reveal a part of the forest that looked like it had been burnt down. The ground began to shake and several trees started to glow red and unearthed themselves from the ground. “You… You CHEATED! DIE!” Your eyes widened in fear as the very earth beneath your feet disappeared, and suddenly you began to fall. For what seemed like hours both you and Abe rocketed down a narrow tunnel, before eventually hitting stone. You groaned and slowly got to your feet, which felt like jelly. That hurt. A low hissing could be heard, and you felt something constrict around your leg. That can’t be good. What do you do…?
    Watching the battle go on Thed could tell Abe was really getting into his groove. What surprised Thed was that Abe's eyes started glowing red... Wow...never knew Abe had that sort of thing in him... The Kadabra was nowhere in sight but it started to materialize and Abe then pinned the Kadabra with the Light Screen and then smash him some more with a Body Slam. Abe got up and his eyes returned back to its normal color. Thed expected the Kadabra to get up but he then noticed the Kadabra with swirly eyes signifying it's defeat.

    "YEAH Abe you did it!!!!!!!!!!" Thed shouted out loud with glee.

    "Machop" Abe said confidently with a thumbs up.

    With that the little girl became enraged and shouted obscenities saying that Thed cheated and the like. All of a sudden the ground shook and Thed and Abe were both engulfed into the earth. Thed woke up and groaned with pain, Abe was already up.

    "Well at least we're away from that psycho girl, huh Abe? Well you did a great job so you definately deserve a rest." Thed said as he grabbed a pokeball and returned his Machop.

    Suddenly a hissing could be heard and Thed then felt something wrap around his leg. Oh dear... Thed grabbed another pokeball and in the shine of light a Shedinja appeared.

    "Shed....in....ja...." the bug pokemon said in it's monotone voice.

    "Alright Shredder I want you to use a Flash so that we can completely tell who's wrapped itself around my leg. If it's dangerous use a Cut attack, but make sure you don't hit me please. If it tries to attack you use a Gust to blow it away."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •