Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae~Maker: You release K-Flex and begin to state your strategy, your pokemon nod and begin to move into action. K-Flex, having trouble maneuvering around the cramped room, finds a space to float and begins to fire bubbles at the Rhydon, they make contact and burst all over its torso. It roars in pain, however, its horn is still spinning as it continues its charge towards Obsidian. However, just as Obsidian begins to tackle Rhydon, its horn collides with K-Flex, KO’ing her instantly, she falls to the ground and you wince.

    Meanwhile, Obsidian slams into Rhydon, aimed for its torso and knocks it back. It stumbles back, stunned as Obsidian tackles the ceiling. After a few tackles, it caves in and Obsidian uses himself as a makeshift staircase. You run up Obsidians back, and you come to the second floor of the building. A surprise awaits you though, as 5 men dressed in white lab coats are sat around a table whom were previously discussing strategies, are now all staring at you. One of them stands and frowns, “So, it looks like you’ve made a mess of our control tower. Too bad that you couldn’t stop the radio waves!” The man smirks and then approaches you, and shoots you with a tranquillizer gun. It hits you in your arm and you begin to feel drowsy. You fall asleep, and when you awaken, you find yourself in a cage, surrounded by Machoke guards. The Scientists have gone, presumably to go repair the Control Room you had previously trashed. What will you do now?
    ooc: You never said if I returned K-Flex and/or Obsidian, so I will assume I did. However, if that is incorrect, PM me and I'll edit it.

    Sh**! Grey thinks as he returns his fallen K-Flex. Now that's two who are out, K-Flex and Haruspex, and Sacrosanct is in too bad of shape to battle much. Oh sh** twice! After thinking it over, Grey turns his attention back to the battle.

    Watching his plan kind of work, Grey sees the Rhydon cave underneath the rumble He reacts quickly and escapes to the upstairs using Obsidian as a staircase. Then, returning him, Grey turn around and sees something...unexpected. There, at a laboratory table, five men sit in discussion, and now they stare at the surprise.

    "Uhh...Sorry for the bother. Bye!" Grey tries, but to no avail. Grey, just picking up his foot to run, feels a sharp pain in his arm. Looking down, he sees a feathered needle shooting out of his shoulder. Sh**! A tranquil-i-zerrrr. Then, in an induced drowsiness slips down to the floor. But, Grey, in his dark state, hears the last words of the man, "...too bad you didn't stop the control waves..."

    Waking up sometime later, Grey immediately rubs his head and feels the cold metal bars around him. Sh**! Grey notices that the cage is constructed of steel and that some Machokes guard it. Mannnnnn, what am I gonna do. Grey’s head hurts from the drugs inside the hypodermic needle and the cold, unfriendly place doesn’t suit his environment. Grey huddles in corner and puts his head between his knees, partly in tears and fear and partly in contemplation. What am I gonna do? I’ve never been in this kind of place before! Then, with surprising energy, Grey raises his head and screams, startling a few Machokes with the sudden noise.

    Watching their reaction, Grey starts to formulate a plan. Picking off Rictor’s pokeball, his extremely small Numel, Grey releases the mini Vesuvius as quietly as possible. The dopey little camel just sits comfortably in his own warmth and stares at Grey, cute eyes and dopey ears.

    Staring at the adorable camel, Grey whispers to him, “Ok Rictor, this is gonna be your first mission alright? I want you to slip through the bars ok. You’re about half as large as a regular Numel, so you should fit. Then, I want you to go off and find a dark hiding spot. When you’re there, I want you to duck down into the shadows and Growl as loud as you can. Then, try and scurry off into another corner and do the same over and over again. Make sure you don’t get caught.”

    Then releasing Sacrosanct, Grey says to her, “Hey girl? You feeling a little better? I’m sorry for having to release you know, but I need your talents. You see those Machokes there? They’re weak to Flying type attacks so I want you to use some Gusts to weaken them while Rictor makes some distractions. But, try and stay inside the cage ‘cause I don’t want them to attack you, you’re too tired. But here, take a Potion to help. And if you see any go towards Rictor, I want you to use a Gust on that one, ok? Try and keep them away from him.

    Then, speaking to both of them at once, Grey speaks: “I want to create as much havoc as possible. Rictor, after distracting them, come back and use as many Tackles to weaken these bars. Sacrosanct, just keep up the Gusts. After we get out of this cage, Obsidian can handle the bigger problems. He’ll need his rest.”

    Seeing that both his pokemon understand his instructions, Grey watches as Rictor quietly slips to the back of the cage. Sacrosanct then waits next to Grey, aiming her body to face the Machoke closest to Rictor. Both pokemon nod and the battle waits to begin.


    ooc: Oh, that was long. That’s the longest I’ve ever typed for this thing. Hopefully that's acceptable. I don't want to take too much control (I don't think I did >.>).

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  2. #1302

    Default *yawns* Update *yawn* 9 I think could be 10 i'm to tired to remember *sleeps*

    Hey people, I'm kinda to tired to be too creative right now but your bext set will be better. Also sorry there later than I said also Happy Birthday Missingno. Master *gives you Weezing Plushie* What I have to be nice some times...also I wouldn't be posting updates today but I made a promise to a girl who I can't let down or she'll be all upset. Well here they are anyway:

    Missingno. Master: Your Tentacool begins to flop slowly toward the Ekans who wraps around Tentacool and begins to squeeze him tighter and tighter each second so it can’t retaliate. Koffing charges at Ekans for a Tackle. Ekans throws Tentacool at Koffing hurting Koffing and sending them both smashing into the ground. The Ekans slowly slivers toward the other side of the lab to hide under to over turned table which has smashed Beakers and Test Tubes around it. The Ekans hisses at you as it slivers around the table and hides there for awhile. Suddenly Rachel runs into he Lab Room and sees you fighting the Ekans. “We’ve got a problem!” She shouts as you watch the Ekans. “The lab is going to self destruct in roughly 10 minutes!” Rachel continued as she sighed deeply while the Ekans continued hissing and hiding under the lab table. “What are we going to do? Most of the Ekans escaped through the sewer system so there safe, so what we doing then?” Rachel asked worriedly as you continue staring at the Ekans. What will you do now?

    Arc_Angel: Impish excited to be in battle continues to drool as Stu looks happily at the drool coming from Impish. Suddenly Tyrogue fires a flash of light toward Miss, Impish, Spin and Castform helping them by healing their energy and health. Suddenly Spin begins to spin at a high speed as it charges at one Voltorb, hardly hurting it. Suddnely Castform fires a colored sphere at Voltorb hurting it a little too, suddenly Little Miss fires a multicolored beam at the Voltorb Stu’s Pokemon attacked which hit it with intense force while Impish follow up with a black and purple ray smashing the same Voltorb knocking it out. “One down about twenty to go!” Stu shouts as he Hive Fives the Pokemon with glee. Suddenly several of the voltorb begin to glow brightly as Stu sighs as he gets out his Pokedex. “Stacey that could be Thunder Bolt or Explosion, I wonder which one, any ideas Stacey?” Stu asked as he watched the Voltorbs continue glowing. “Form form cast cast form cast?” (Same plan as last time then?) Castform asks as Stu began to think. What will you do now?

    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes and Grievous nod as a reply to your orders by charging at Jolteon with a glowing streak trailing behind it in one straight line. Grievous smashes into Jolteon sending them both flying forward and into the ground. Grievous gets up and so does Jolteon. “Jolteon use Pin Missile constantly!” The girl shouts as Grievous swings its claw (I guess you could say it was a claw) at Jolteon however getting slightly damaged by the pins. The claw slightly hits Jolteon causing a tiny bit of damage while Grievous uses strength on Jolteon who is still using Pin Missile however Jolteon is knocked out. Grievous is now much weaker de to the pins and may not be able to continue for much longer. Ink-Eyes looks at Golbat who is flapping around high above the field she flies up toward him and uses Cut while the man tells his Golbat to use Double Team making the Cut destroy a Clone. Ink-Eyes starts a Fury Swipes hitting a few clones while one-swipe hits the real Golbat damaging him. “Golbat use Bite!” The man exclaimed as Golbat flew at Ink-Eyes hurting her a bit. Ink-Eyes retaliates with a Scratch attack barely hurting Golbat. What will you do know?

    Darkchu: Note: Well your signature says Pikachu is level 5, how does it know Thunderbolt just to be curious or do you mean Thunder Shock/Wave? Darkchu fires a large bolt of electricity at the Crobat. The bolt hits the Crobat with great force stunning it and damaging it too. Suddenly the Crobat turns and looks at you angrily, next the Crobat flies toward you swiftly as it’s wings begin to glow you and Darkchu duck as it flies over you. Suddenly it turns around and flies at you again this time firing Sludge Bombs (You know the attack?) to confuse you so it can also hit Darkchu with its still glowing Wing. The Crobat continues to fire sludge bombs and continues to close in for a wing attack. What will you do now?

    Ushi No Tane: (Repost) Pepper starts off with a scary face trying to creep out Clamperl however Clamperl just closes its shell tightly to avoid looking at Pepper. Surprised by this clever little move Pepper begins to look annoyed as it prepares to Tackle the hard shelled Clamperl.

    Suddenly the Clamperl opens up its shell and laughs as it fires a Water Gun directly at Pepper soaking him slightly. Suddenly a more angry Pepper charges at the Clamperl as it close again making trip into the Clamperl hurting Pepper more than Clamperl. Reacting swiftly the Clamperl flips open its shell again revealing its smiling face which then fires another Water Gun at Pepper who is on the floor recovering from the shock of running into a rock hard shell.

    After soaking Pepper more the Clamperl retreats back into its shell excepting another attack from Pepper. The snow storm continues to get stronger and resting thicker on the ground. You begin to shiver and so does the Clamperl, ever so slightly.

    During all this battling the Articuno is just trying to stand up however hardly moving, there is no sign of Frost or Finn anywhere to be seen. Now the snow is getting stronger and it maybe hard to fight Clamperl and it maybe hard for Frost to return as soon as you except since the snow if hard to move through even with flippers. The Clamperl is hiding and ready to be hit and will able to endure the attack to a certain extent. What will you do?

    Crystal Espeon: (Repost) The Poliwag starts jumping playfully at your serious battle commands to Mystic. “Poliwag use Bubble!” The Sphinx says seriously. Suddenly Mystic fires an Icy Wind directly at Poliwag however the little scamper jumps out of the way skillfully. Then straight after the Icy Wind a colored triangle heads right toward Poliwag, however Poliwag tries to jump but instead the poor little thing jumps accidentally into the triangle burning it badly. However this burn is not as effective since Poliwag is a water type. After that short but painful series of attacks by Mystic Poliwag just jumps into the water submerged, after a few minuets the little blue guy jumps up swiftly from the water and fires a fury of bubbles at Mystic. Mystic using her training skills dodges most of the bubbles by using her front foot as a pivot and spinning to avoid the bubbles. Poliwag is burnt and is constantly losing health while Mystic is losing energy from that Tri Attack and is pretty good health wise. “Continue challenger, Poliwag use Body Slam to push that Trapinch into the water!” The Sphinx shouts in its robotic voice. What will you do now?

    Enjoy again, still your next set will be soon and will be better.

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shuckle: You tell the man why you did what you did and then you ask him if the fishing rods are his. The man thinks over what you said and nods his head. “Well the fishing rods are mine and I can let you use them on one condition that you catch me a pokemon called Wooper,” the man tells you. Then there is a few moments of silence before the man speaks again. “I will also totally forgive you for loosing my last fish, so are you up to the challenge?” he ask while holding out the fishing rod. What will you do?
    "I can easily catch a Wooper" Shuckie said as he takes the fishing rod.
    "but just to be sure..." Shuckie looked over at Poli. Shuckie then looked over to the river.
    "Poli I want you to go in the river and see if you see a wooper, I don't want to waste my time fishing in a lake with no Wooper in it do I?"
    Poli then prepared to jump into the river.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~

    Dark Fire: OOC: Thanks for your concern.

    Carvanha glares at the approaching Chimecho. Quite suddenly, it fires a ball of ice into the sky. It misses Chmecho by a lot, but Chimecho was not the target. The ball of ice explodes a few yards above you, and bits of ice fall to the ground rapidly. Carvanha moves about quickly, avoiding the ice bits, but Chimecho is too slow and is pelted by the oncoming ice particles. It fails to the ground. In an instant, Chimecho sends a Vine Whip soaring at Carvanha. It hits before you even registed what was going on. Carvanha yelps and tumbles backward. It gets up, eyes crossed slightly. Remembering its orders, it fires a spinning tube of water at Chimecho. The water engulfs Chimecho, and traps it inside. Chimecho floats in place, not daring to move. Carvanha takes advantage of this, moving forward to Bite Chimecho. Water still flying from its mouth, Carvanha decides to make an upward strike. It moves beneath Chimecho, facing straight upward. Carvanha jumps, ceasing the flow of water, mouth agape. Chimecho's bell develops haze and turns green once more. Its tail hollows out, and seeds shoot from it. The seeds surround Carvanha, and tendrils grope at Carvanha's skin. Carvanha stops lunging, and falls to the ground. One tendril extends from Chimecho, and connects the two. Little green bulbs travel along the 'roadway', bits of Carvanha's energy. If you don't act quickly, the Leech Seed will defeat Carvanha. What will you do?
    OOC: Sorry for the late-ness.

    "Hmm, not too bad." Dark Fire thought as he watched that round of battle unfold. "Although this Chimecho could be quite a challenge. Carvanha, you will have to fight through the Leech Seed. If there is anyone who can do it, it's you."

    Easy for you to say. You're not the one wrapped in green leech things.

    "I'll let you know I had green leeches on me before, 'cept they were smaller, and less painful."

    Whatever, your commands?

    "Oh right. Well we need to slow this guy a bit, so he can't hurt you as often, so begin with your Scariest Face and follow up with Crunch. End it off with Rage, make sure you put your full anger into this one, and teach this thing who he's dealing with." Dark Fire finished.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default Back and ready to update!

    Chikorita 04: Pixy charges at Pidgey in a valiant Tackle attack. Pidgey waits calmly, watching Pixy closely as though waiting for something. Barely a second before Pixy rams into Pidgey, he spreads his wings wide and flaps them once, the wind generated from the movement swirling the sand, and glides into the air. Pixy, stunned that she had missed, lands in the dust. She gets up and begins to run again, this time in the same direction as Pidgey. He turns in the air and dives straight down onto Pixy in a Tackle, gravity greatly enhancing the attack’s strength. Pidgey is met mid-dive with a cloud of sand, the product of Pixy’s Sand-Attack. Coughing and bling, Pidgey loses control and spirals down a good ten feet away from the watching Pixy and lands with a sickening thud in the sand. What will you do now?

    Latias10: Majesty runs with incredible speed, so fast that Meowth has no chance to react as she slams into him once again, sending Meowth flying. He lands on the ground, sprawling, but gets up, a furious look in his eye. He runs up to Majesty and Scratches her, leaving several long gashes. She cries out in pain and, furious, she retaliates with another Quick Attack instead of Growl. Meowth, stunned by the second attack, is almost completely exhausted. Majesty trots back over to you, nursing her wounds on the way. What will you do now?

    Castform: C’hding flies into the air, watching Marill for a chance to strike. She stares him down cooly, waiting for him to make the first move. C’hding decides to perform his Fly-Peck combo and dives down towards Marill. Marill, waiting and ready for the attack, curls into a ball. C’hding, unable to stop his attack, rams into her but bounces off, the force sending him flying. Marill immediately uncurls and releases a high-pressured jet of water which rams into C’hding, pushing him back even further and doing considerable damage.

    Torkoal Stu: Necross forms a sphere of white energy in front of his mouth. After a second or two of charging, he releases it, and a beam of white energy with beams of yellow, red, and blue energy spiraling around it blast into the bush, causing it to explode. After the smoke clears you find yourself facing a very ticked off Grovyle with Tangela behind him. Apparently this Tangela called on her friend for help, and Necross has just blasted him with a Tri Attack. What will you do now?

    NB: I just noticed you had no space on your team and I just wanted to let you know that Tangela will not take up a space on your team when and if you catch it since capturing her is part of your quest for Mr. Wayne.

    Lilbluecorsola: You climb down onto the narrow path, followed by Bobble, Custard, and Gumpy. Your group walks slowly and carefully, keeping away from the treacherous edges and looking away from the seemingly endless abyss below you. After what seems like an eternity of walking, the path opens up and you reach the large, flat, stone bottom of the canyon. By now the sun has already set and it is very dark, but you see som light beyond an outcropping of the canyon. You run behind it and peek out. You see another member of Team Magma standing conspicuously in front of a large stone wall. Three feet away on either side of him are candles, brightly lit. Suddenly you hear a squeal and a thud behind you. You whip around to see Bobble face down on the floor, apparently having been tripped by a rock. Unfortunately, the Team Magma member also seems to have heard as he calls out, “Who’s there?” After receiving no answer, he yells “Go, Houndour! Go find out what made that noise!” You can hear the Houndour walking close to you and the rest of your Pokemon, knowing that the second he moves behind the rock outcropping, the only thing obscuring you from his view, he will see you and attack. What will you do now?

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Castform: C’hding flies into the air, watching Marill for a chance to strike. She stares him down cooly, waiting for him to make the first move. C’hding decides to perform his Fly-Peck combo and dives down towards Marill. Marill, waiting and ready for the attack, curls into a ball. C’hding, unable to stop his attack, rams into her but bounces off, the force sending him flying. Marill immediately uncurls and releases a high-pressured jet of water which rams into C’hding, pushing him back even further and doing considerable damage.
    "Perfect... I was waiting for her to use that move..." Leo whispered to himself. He looked at C'hding who was recovering from the water gun attack. He looked at Maril. Leo knew a water gun on Maril may not do damage but knock him back some. This would be the perfect distraction, for then C'hding could do his Fly- Peck Combo. C'hding looked at Leo awaiting his command. Leo walked towards the brown duck. Leo began to whisper the plan into C'hding's ear, hoping that Maril and her trainer wouldn't hear. C'hding nodded and replied with a "Far!" and then turn toward his opponent. Leo couldn't help but grin. He thought his plan was marvelous.

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes and Grievous nod as a reply to your orders by charging at Jolteon with a glowing streak trailing behind it in one straight line. Grievous smashes into Jolteon sending them both flying forward and into the ground. Grievous gets up and so does Jolteon. “Jolteon use Pin Missile constantly!” The girl shouts as Grievous swings its claw (I guess you could say it was a claw) at Jolteon however getting slightly damaged by the pins. The claw slightly hits Jolteon causing a tiny bit of damage while Grievous uses strength on Jolteon who is still using Pin Missile however Jolteon is knocked out. Grievous is now much weaker de to the pins and may not be able to continue for much longer. Ink-Eyes looks at Golbat who is flapping around high above the field she flies up toward him and uses Cut while the man tells his Golbat to use Double Team making the Cut destroy a Clone. Ink-Eyes starts a Fury Swipes hitting a few clones while one-swipe hits the real Golbat damaging him. “Golbat use Bite!” The man exclaimed as Golbat flew at Ink-Eyes hurting her a bit. Ink-Eyes retaliates with a Scratch attack barely hurting Golbat. What will you do know?
    "As I said before, two VS one is not fair" exclaimed DS.

    For the others´ surprise, he returned Ink-Eyes. DS knew that his Scizor wasn´t going to resist for much longer but he didn´t need too much time. After all, Grievous needed experience. The Scizor wanted to fight because since he evolved, he never fought again. Then DS ordered:

    "Grievous, use Focus Energy to concentrate and then use Quick Attack and finish that bat with Cut and Strenght. If you still have energy after this, use Pursuit. I know that you can do it"

    DS hoped for good things to happen.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~: Please refrain from taking too much control in your adventure, leave that to me. You agree to Ken’s terms and enter the doorway. You turn on the head torch and begin to walk down the dark tunnel. Instantly, the smell overcomes you, it stinks down here. You pinch your nose in an attempt to diminish the smell but it’s too strong. After 10 minutes of walking, you see a hole in the side of the tunnel. You peer through it, and then walk out. You take a deep breath of fresh air and sigh in relief. You find yourself stood on the edge of the river, you look downstream and see the Grimer horde. You frown and then look to the river, which is coloured a poisoned purple. You then notice lots of water pokemon, mostly Magikarp flopping around on the bank, poisoned. Shocked to see this, you run out on to the bank and inspect them. Will you go back into the tunnel and continue your quest, or will you tend to the Magikarp on the bank?
    Amdst almost fainted over the reluctant smell in that tunnel and was soon relieved. When Shientura saw the grimers, he knew that those magikarps need saving although they're just magikarp. Each pokemon has a soul. But he rushes towards them, Amdst stayed next to tunnel and refused to move.

    Thinking again, Shientura realised that Amdst is freaked out by that horrid stench and has no will to fight those grimers off. He also noticed that even if Amdst were to be sent into battle, there'd be no way to hoe off those hordes. Then while walking back into the tunnel, he returns Amdst to the pokeball. He then realized that he might've done the right thing, because it was Ken's order and he agreed to it. He just can't simply jump into another trouble just for himself.


    Small notes: Denulge and Axtan, still in daycare. I'm sorry for the late reply and spunation of my story, I just can't leave it too short >.>
    Last edited by Rayzen; 25th August 2005 at 3:24 AM. Reason: Changes to notes ^^"
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Hey people, I'm kinda to tired to be too creative right now but your bext set will be better. Also sorry there later than I said also Happy Birthday Missingno. Master *gives you Weezing Plushie* What I have to be nice some times...also I wouldn't be posting updates today but I made a promise to a girl who I can't let down or she'll be all upset. Well here they are anyway:

    Arc_Angel: Impish excited to be in battle continues to drool as Stu looks happily at the drool coming from Impish. Suddenly Tyrogue fires a flash of light toward Miss, Impish, Spin and Castform helping them by healing their energy and health. Suddenly Spin begins to spin at a high speed as it charges at one Voltorb, hardly hurting it. Suddnely Castform fires a colored sphere at Voltorb hurting it a little too, suddenly Little Miss fires a multicolored beam at the Voltorb Stu’s Pokemon attacked which hit it with intense force while Impish follow up with a black and purple ray smashing the same Voltorb knocking it out. “One down about twenty to go!” Stu shouts as he Hive Fives the Pokemon with glee. Suddenly several of the voltorb begin to glow brightly as Stu sighs as he gets out his Pokedex. “Stacey that could be Thunder Bolt or Explosion, I wonder which one, any ideas Stacey?” Stu asked as he watched the Voltorbs continue glowing. “Form form cast cast form cast?” (Same plan as last time then?) Castform asks as Stu began to think. What will you do now?
    You're a sweetie =)

    Watching their attacks hit, Stacey and Stu managed to Knock Out one of the Voltorbs. Stu's pokemon's attacks really intrigued her, she would have to ask him about his pokemon later.
    "One down about twenty to go" Stu shouts highfiving his pokemon. Stacey didn't see the cause for celebration. They were serioiusly outnumbered, if the pokemon decided to retaliated, then their butts would be getting fried. As if the pokemon read her mind, they started to glow bright white. Stu got out his pokedex and scanned them.
    "Stacey that could be Thunder Bolt or Explosion, I wonder which one, any ideas Stacey?”
    "Either way its bad what ever they use" Stacey said worriedly. His Castform asks if they should attack again. Stacey looked on worriedly as they gathered more power.
    "I don't think we should attack, if it is explosion then we're in deep crap. We could all be buried alive in here and I personally don't want that." Stacey said backing up slightly. Her pokemon looked to her worry written on their faces. She knew that they would be alright as the explosion would not harm them, neither would a cave in, but a mass of Thunderbolts would.
    "I think we should play it safe and get out of this corridor" Stacey said starting to move, her pokemon moving with her.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Hey people, I'm kinda to tired to be too creative right now but your bext set will be better. Also sorry there later than I said also Happy Birthday Missingno. Master *gives you Weezing Plushie* What I have to be nice some times...also I wouldn't be posting updates today but I made a promise to a girl who I can't let down or she'll be all upset. Well here they are anyway:

    Missingno. Master: Your Tentacool begins to flop slowly toward the Ekans who wraps around Tentacool and begins to squeeze him tighter and tighter each second so it can’t retaliate. Koffing charges at Ekans for a Tackle. Ekans throws Tentacool at Koffing hurting Koffing and sending them both smashing into the ground. The Ekans slowly slivers toward the other side of the lab to hide under to over turned table which has smashed Beakers and Test Tubes around it. The Ekans hisses at you as it slivers around the table and hides there for awhile. Suddenly Rachel runs into he Lab Room and sees you fighting the Ekans. “We’ve got a problem!” She shouts as you watch the Ekans. “The lab is going to self destruct in roughly 10 minutes!” Rachel continued as she sighed deeply while the Ekans continued hissing and hiding under the lab table. “What are we going to do? Most of the Ekans escaped through the sewer system so there safe, so what we doing then?” Rachel asked worriedly as you continue staring at the Ekans. What will you do now?
    FWEE! Weezing plushie! THanx, man!
    THis news astonishes Missingno. Master. "Self Destruct?! Aw, crap, we gotta get OUT OF HERE! But first (don' worry, this'll only take a minute), Venonat, GO!" Venonat emerged from the Pokeball (it was adopted), jumping up and down hyperly. "Quick, Venonat, we don't have much time, Disable the Ekans's Wrap, then Tackle it ten times, then RUN!" He then pulled an empty Pokeball from his belt. "ANd I? I'll capture the Ekans. I can't let it die in a fiery explosion. When I rescued Koffing here from a Machop, I vowed to be a friend to all Poison Pokemon." Venonat's eyes glow in a Disable attack. Nobody knew if the attack worked. Venonat then charged in a hyperactive Tackle attack.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  11. #1311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: Necross forms a sphere of white energy in front of his mouth. After a second or two of charging, he releases it, and a beam of white energy with beams of yellow, red, and blue energy spiraling around it blast into the bush, causing it to explode. After the smoke clears you find yourself facing a very ticked off Grovyle with Tangela behind him. Apparently this Tangela called on her friend for help, and Necross has just blasted him with a Tri Attack. What will you do now?

    NB: I just noticed you had no space on your team and I just wanted to let you know that Tangela will not take up a space on your team when and if you catch it since capturing her is part of your quest for Mr. Wayne.
    Stuart looked at the angry Grovlye worriedly as he could see this ally or Tangela's could prove to be a problem in his task of capturing Tanegla. Stuart slowly moves his hand into his Pokect and brought out Five red and white balls each one as shiny as the last. "Snorunt could cut this Grovlye down to size, but he did fight two Pokemon single handed in my last battle against that thief so thats kind of unfair to rely on him to take the heat again," Stuart thought to himself as he picked up one of the balls and eyed it for a second. "Torkoal could do just aswell but I should save him for later in my adventure incase this match gets bad, I mean I dn't want to use up my good Pokemon now." Stuart sighed as he continued looking through his Pokeballs.

    After a few seconds Stuart got out his Pokedex again to register Grovyle. "The leaves growing out of Grovlye's body are convenient for camouflaging it from enemies in the forest. This Pokemon is a master at climbing trees in jungles." The Pokedex said formly as Stuart placed it with his pokeballs in his pocket.

    "I should really catch up on my grass Pokemon research. I mean I hardly know anything about Tangela and Grovlye before the Pokedex told me when I usally know most Pokemon I find and about them," Stuart said under his breath as he looked at Necross who might have to face these two alone. "Camouflage.....that could be tricky to face, maybe a Tri Attack will just scare it off or burn it." Stuart finished with one deep breath as he decided what to do.

    "Necross use Tri Attack!"

    Side Note: Actually my Lombre is in babysitting so I have 6 pokemon but only 5 Pokemon on me right now. But thats cool anyway.

  12. #1312
    Chikorita04 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Chikorita 04: Pixy charges at Pidgey in a valiant Tackle attack. Pidgey waits calmly, watching Pixy closely as though waiting for something. Barely a second before Pixy rams into Pidgey, he spreads his wings wide and flaps them once, the wind generated from the movement swirling the sand, and glides into the air. Pixy, stunned that she had missed, lands in the dust. She gets up and begins to run again, this time in the same direction as Pidgey. He turns in the air and dives straight down onto Pixy in a Tackle, gravity greatly enhancing the attack’s strength. Pidgey is met mid-dive with a cloud of sand, the product of Pixy’s Sand-Attack. Coughing and bling, Pidgey loses control and spirals down a good ten feet away from the watching Pixy and lands with a sickening thud in the sand. What will you do now?

    "Pixy, Bite attack, then maybe we can catch it!!" Atrus yells.

    Pixy jumps toward the Pidgey, ready to bite the flying Pokemon. Atrus has a Pokeball in his hand, ready to throw it after Pixy's attack. As Pixy descends, he pulls back his arm, ready to throw it at any second.

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Lilbluecorsola: You climb down onto the narrow path, followed by Bobble, Custard, and Gumpy. Your group walks slowly and carefully, keeping away from the treacherous edges and looking away from the seemingly endless abyss below you. After what seems like an eternity of walking, the path opens up and you reach the large, flat, stone bottom of the canyon. By now the sun has already set and it is very dark, but you see som light beyond an outcropping of the canyon. You run behind it and peek out. You see another member of Team Magma standing conspicuously in front of a large stone wall. Three feet away on either side of him are candles, brightly lit. Suddenly you hear a squeal and a thud behind you. You whip around to see Bobble face down on the floor, apparently having been tripped by a rock. Unfortunately, the Team Magma member also seems to have heard as he calls out, “Who’s there?” After receiving no answer, he yells “Go, Houndour! Go find out what made that noise!” You can hear the Houndour walking close to you and the rest of your Pokemon, knowing that the second he moves behind the rock outcropping, the only thing obscuring you from his view, he will see you and attack. What will you do now?
    Before any of her Pokémon could panic at the thought of an evil canine creeping up on them in the darkness, fangs bared and gleaming, Blue raised an arm to silence them, indicating that they should refrain from making any more noise. Nodding, they huddled closer to the girl for protection, as she was now the largest amongst them, and waited, shivering, while she tried to think of a plan.

    It'll probably sniff us out anyway, she realized gloomily, listening uncomfortably to the padding of its paws nearby. We'll have to figure out a way of supressing it without drawing attention to ourselves. After a moment of deliberation, she bent down and whispered to her Wynaut and Gulpin in as soft a voice she could manage.

    "Bobble, when that Houndour comes round this side, I want you to use Rock Tomb to trap it. Then, Gumpy, if you can use a Yawn Attack to make that guard fall asleep, we can get by without any more trouble. Got that?" The two Pokémon nodded, and edged before the girl and the Delibird a little. Bobble took the frontmost position, looking prepared to redeem himself for causing them to be hunted in the first place. She smiled a little at the sight of their courage in the face of such danger, but remained on guard. She knew they'd only have one shot at this, and she wasn't sure what to do if their plan didn't work out.

    The whole party waited, tense, and squinting into the darkness in order to discern the furry black paw that was sure to emerge soon from the shadows...
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 23rd August 2005 at 11:42 PM.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:




    Ryman: REPOST The Poacher grins at your choice of pokemon, and Houndoom lets out a loud roar. She cracks her whip against the ground and Houndoom jumps up high and then attempts to lands on top of Charmander, luckily, Charmander moves out of the way and unleashes a barrage of Ember attacks at the space next to Houndoom’s head. The hellhound looks at it in confusion, and fails to notice Charmander launching a Scratch attack to the side of it. Yelping in pain, the Houndoom then jumps back and looks at the Poacher. Grinning she commands, “Ok, now use Smog and shroud us all!” Houndoom releases a thick, green smog from it’s mouth, shrouding the area you are stood in. Charmander panicks, unable to see. You can see the Poacher eyeing the truck suspiciously, as if she is trying to stall time for someone. The back of the truck is left open, and large enough for someone to fit in it. At the moment, you cannot see the battle field in front of you, nor can the Poacher. Houndoom has taken only light damage, Charmander has taken none. What will you do?
    Ryan ponders for a minute. If he goes to find out whats in the truck, he could lose the battle. If he continues to battle and ignores his suspitions, the poachers could get away. But what about Florence?
    "Florence watch that truck!" says Ryan keeping an eye on Charmander just in case, "And keep away from the Smog, Charmander wait for it to ware off."
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M:(Re-post of last update.) You watch as the Abra uses a Thunder punch. You then stare in awe and realize that this is the perfect chance to make your escape. You do not want the Houndoom to follow so you stoop down to Trapinch level and tell her to make another sinkhole right in for of the Houndoom. Trapinch dose so and when she is done you return her back to her pokeball. You then tell Molly to run. You and Molly start to run and the Abra clings on to you even more tightly. After a few seconds the Houndoom has recovered from Abra’s blow and it is ready to get back at it. It leaps forward and falls into Trapinch’s hole. It takes a few more seconds for it to get out and by the time it dose you and Molly are out of sight. After a bit off running you notice that the Houndoom is no longer behind you but you decide to keep on running just in case it is still behind you. After a bit of running you notice a tall old house. Knowing that this place may be safe you and Molly go inside. When inside you see that you are in large room, which was probably once beautiful but now is a wreck. You look around and think it is deserted until a Shuppet appears in front of you. It lets out a laugh as it smiles. “How may I help you scared Abra, young lad and beautiful psychic lady,” it says as it laughs again. What will you do?
    Stephen looks up to the floating ghost in horror. He grits his teeth, before he speaks out, "Hello. How did you know us?" He then watches the Shuppet carefully, before he spoke out again, to make sure that he had time to ask this question. "Do you know anything about an evil Haunter that is living in the deserted train? If you have any information, it would be greatly appreciated."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    To my group:

    Surprisingly enough, I now have time to write some updates. However, only three people have responded. If you are in my group, try looking back a few pages to find your updates. My last set of updates was posted 5 days ago.

    If you still cannot find your update, please PM me, and I'll help. I shall wait a few hours, before I write and post a new set of updates.

    Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Ugh, I know, you all want to beat me. I'm sorry I've been so proscratinate-ish lately. :P Seriously, guys, you need to nag me if I get like this!

    Kickle Cubicle - Assuming Scenna has Bide attack, you quickly change your plan off action to focus on Hyru. Without hesitation, both of your Pokemon obey. Nidoran rushes in, claws bared, scratching and tearing further at Hyru's flesh. Ushing all his weight, Hyru throws him off with bone-shattering tackle as he rushes at Poliwag through a storm of bubbles. Growling at the tadpole, he connects head-on, causing some good damage, but taking plenty of his own from his reckless march through the bubbles. Panting heavily, Hyru doesn't look in the best of shape. Meanwhile, Scenna seems to have bid her time long enough, and begins glowing an eerie red. Lurching forward, she beging barrelling at Poliwag, to finish what Hyru had started. Throwing her entire body at the blue water frog, she lets out a bellowing snarl, throwing it several feet away, where it crashes to the ground, KO'd. Her and Hyru both then turn to look at Nidoran, panting heavily. They both seem to be fading pretty fast, but fortunate for you, Nidorans seems to be doing okay. What will you do?

    Michishirube - fighting your way through the fire with the aid of your faithful squirtle, you begin to make slow and steady progress. Agead of you, you can still hear the little's girl screams though with every passing moment they get weaker, while you and Squirtle begin to find less and less room to manuever in. It doesn't take long for the fire to become too much too fast for Squirtle, who too seems to be tiring out much like Lanturn did. Unofortunately, you don't have much time to worry about him as part of the flaming roof come crashing down a few yard from you, followed by another gut-wrenching scream. What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff - Looking pleased, Sarah takes out a cell phone, quickly dialing up her teammates, relaying the plan. After a few adolescent grunts of approval, she pockets the phone and grabs your arm, Shellie quickly nabbing your other. Startled, you can't help but go along as they march you across the soft white sands, into the filthier side of the beach, and onto the main road, the mob of electric mice scurrying after you in two little lines. As you're pushed down the bustling city streets, you notice people staring at you and your two almost militant companions. All around you, people stop to point and laugh at the little parade, and you're about ready to yank away and give these two a good piece of your mind when you notice a large building looming before you. It's beautiful stone scructure is decorate with large, gleaming windows and heavy wooden doors, then entire front lawn cut clean and decorated with shrubbery cut in the shape of various Pokemon. In front of you, a lovely brick sign stands, proudly proclaiming a name: 'Pastivan Private School'.

    "Ah, we're here!", Shellie coos,obviously proud of her school. The two girls give your a good tug, and break out into a run, dragging you along for the ride. Ahead of you the Pokemon have already began bolting for their respective trainers, and you almost catch a few under your feet as you, Sarah, and Shellie practically crash into the mob. After a brief reunion, you all march into the gym, where several sets of pompoms lay scattered across the floor. Sarah drags you over to a table in the corner, where six files lay spread across it's surface. Looking over the set, you notice each folder is a different color.

    "These are back-up cheer files last year's squad created. We don't know what's inside any of them, but we know whatever it is should be good. We've decided we'd like you to pick one." Sarah give you a grave look. "But you can't look inside...it's an old team superstition, and one of the few things the Plusles and Minuns have in common."

    Looking down, you take inventory of all the various colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Whire, Black, and Brown all line the table. What will yuo do?

    MG -
    *REPOST* Obeying you, Nyx rushed over to the demonic little girl, catching her off guard and knocking her backwards as his claw makes conect. Darting back to you, a reddish glow begins to surround you and him as his Reflect attack begins to tke form. Staring at you through the crimson haze, Claire eyes glaze over as though she may cry.

    "Oh Nick...there's no reason to fight...it'll only make it hurt worse."

    Climbing to her feet, she gives you a sad look,before slowly unearthing the red-and-white orbs which house her two precious Pokemon. Taking a deep breathe, she held the balls out, her fingers grazing over the release buttons with lust enough pressure to cause two thick stream of red energy to burst forth. Shiver, you're startled as the temperature in the car drops, while the entire inside fills with a menacing hissing noise. Before you can ponder what's causing the unnerving sound, you come face to face with two very angry looking Snake Pokemon. The first glares ate you hatefully, it's sleek purple form twisting and coiling until it spreads at the neck, forming a hood which is marked to look a face. The other curls around it's trainer protectively, it's black-and-yellow scales offsetting it's foot-long red fangs.

    "Nick..." Clair cooes, her eyes half closed in a depressed tranced. "You were so kind to me. As an act of mercy, I'll mkae you a bargain. If you can defeat Marcy and alice in battle...I'll not take your soul..."

    You've got two choices. you can take up her challenge, and risk trusting her word, or you can blantantly turn her down and try to think of another way to save your hide. What will you do?

    Psyshadow -
    :P Sorry, love, I deleted your PM. Resend it, and I'll update you seperarely.

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Ushi No Tane: (Repost) Pepper starts off with a scary face trying to creep out Clamperl however Clamperl just closes its shell tightly to avoid looking at Pepper. Surprised by this clever little move Pepper begins to look annoyed as it prepares to Tackle the hard shelled Clamperl.

    Suddenly the Clamperl opens up its shell and laughs as it fires a Water Gun directly at Pepper soaking him slightly. Suddenly a more angry Pepper charges at the Clamperl as it close again making trip into the Clamperl hurting Pepper more than Clamperl. Reacting swiftly the Clamperl flips open its shell again revealing its smiling face which then fires another Water Gun at Pepper who is on the floor recovering from the shock of running into a rock hard shell.

    After soaking Pepper more the Clamperl retreats back into its shell excepting another attack from Pepper. The snow storm continues to get stronger and resting thicker on the ground. You begin to shiver and so does the Clamperl, ever so slightly.

    During all this battling the Articuno is just trying to stand up however hardly moving, there is no sign of Frost or Finn anywhere to be seen. Now the snow is getting stronger and it maybe hard to fight Clamperl and it maybe hard for Frost to return as soon as you except since the snow if hard to move through even with flippers. The Clamperl is hiding and ready to be hit and will able to endure the attack to a certain extent. What will you do?
    OOC: Sorry about the bad reply. i'm half asleep.

    Realizing things weren't looking good, Kris heaved a sigh. She was beginning to worry about Frost, but she knew she simply couldn't leave the poor Clamperl alone. Dtroking th icy blue feathers of the Articuno's plum, gentely whispering words of comfort and encouragement to it as it struggled to stand.

    Meanwhile, Pepper was struggling in the battle. Feeling bad for thrusting Pepper into such a sitation in the first place, she lowered her hand to her belt, where five Pokeballs clung tightly. Unclipping two, she recalled Pepper in the first, and then realsed Kanna, her Furret, from the second. "Kanna, we're on thin ice right now. Please, us [b]Metronome[] on the Clamperl a few times, and then Dig to catch it off guard."

    Heaving a sigh, Kris began to mull over how she had gotten into this...
    Last edited by Fangirl; 29th August 2005 at 7:50 AM.







  18. #1318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: Majesty runs with incredible speed, so fast that Meowth has no chance to react as she slams into him once again, sending Meowth flying. He lands on the ground, sprawling, but gets up, a furious look in his eye. He runs up to Majesty and Scratches her, leaving several long gashes. She cries out in pain and, furious, she retaliates with another Quick Attack instead of Growl. Meowth, stunned by the second attack, is almost completely exhausted. Majesty trots back over to you, nursing her wounds on the way. What will you do now?
    Catherine winced when she saw the Meowth scratch Majesty and stared at the wound it left. She then watched as her injured horse troded over to her. Catherine knew that she had to take of the wound but now was not the time.

    "Majesty girl how about you try to finish this battle off with two Quick Attacks. After the battle I can treat your wound so it would be best if you finish this off quickly," Catherine told her firey creature.

    Majesty noded pleased that her trainer cared for her. Majesty then wanted to end the battle more so her trainer could help the pain at her side. With a neigh she started carging towards her cat like opponent.

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Michishirube - fighting your way through the fire with the aid of your faithful squirtle, you begin to make slow and steady progress. Agead of you, you can still hear the little's girl screams though with every passing moment they get weaker, while you and Squirtle begin to find less and less room to manuever in. It doesn't take long for the fire to become too much too fast for Squirtle, who too seems to be tiring out much like Lanturn did. Unofortunately, you don't have much time to worry about him as part of the flaming roof come crashing down a few yard from you, followed by another gut-wrenching scream. What will you do?
    "Well don't just f***ing stand there! Do something!" yells Michi, at the mysterious man.

    Squirtle is puffed out, but to satisfy his trainer, keeps blowing Bubbles around the area so both himself and his trainer can maneuver through the fiery maze. As the screams get louder, so do both the turtle and the trainer's stress and pressure levels. Both are getting really ****** and confused. They both try to spot a way around the fallen ceiling, but Michi is really hoping that the man will come back to aid him.

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Ugh, I know, you all want to beat me. I'm sorry I've been so proscratinate-ish lately. :P Seriously, guys, you need to nag me if I get like this!

    Kickle Cubicle - Assuming Scenna has Bide attack, you quickly change your plan off action to focus on Hyru. Without hesitation, both of your Pokemon obey. Nidoran rushes in, claws bared, scratching and tearing further at Hyru's flesh. Ushing all his weight, Hyru throws him off with bone-shattering tackle as he rushes at Poliwag through a storm of bubbles. Growling at the tadpole, he connects head-on, causing some good damage, but taking plenty of his own from his reckless march through the bubbles. Panting heavily, Hyru doesn't look in the best of shape. Meanwhile, Scenna seems to have bid her time long enough, and begins glowing an eerie red. Lurching forward, she beging barrelling at Poliwag, to finish what Hyru had started. Throwing her entire body at the blue water frog, she lets out a bellowing snarl, throwing it several feet away, where it crashes to the ground, KO'd. Her and Hyru both then turn to look at Nidoran, panting heavily. They both seem to be fading pretty fast, but fortunate for you, Nidorans seems to be doing okay. What will you do?
    "OK Poliwag, good battle!" said Jonny as he returned his exhausted water Pokémon to it's Pokéball.

    Tossing out his last Pokémon, Charmander, Jonny prepares to finish the battle.

    "OK, Hyru is looking worse for wear so we'll finish him off first," informs Jonny, glancing at the wounded Umbreon who is panting heavily. "Nidoran keep plugging away with Scratch attacks."

    Nidoran nods with approval with newfound strength from within.

    "Charmander, use your Ancientpower attack on Hyru!" instructs Jonny.

    Looking at the still-healthy Espeon, Jonny wonders what other attacks the tricky psychic Pokémon might have.
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 25th August 2005 at 6:07 PM.

  21. #1321
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Hayley – Kipper Growls at Corphish, who glares at Kipper, before he opens his mouth, and Kipper bares his teeth. Although you can’t understand this Pokčmon, you know a Taunt when you see one.

    Both Pokčmon leap into the water, and Corphish’s claw and Kipper’s head begin to glow, and they swim towards each other. Kipper’s head slams into Corphish for a Strength, but not before Kipper takes a powerful Crabhammer to the side. Corphish is hurled backwards into the ice pontoon, and both Pokčmon return to the surface, each having taken a lot of damage this round. Kipper is still under the Taunt. Your response?
    Hayley watches the battle, worried about Kipper. Corphish is stronger than she thought it would be and Kipper is already hurt after one round. Thinking as fast as she can Hayley tries to think of a way Kipper can beat Corphish without getting hurt any more than she already is but with Kipper under the effect of a Taunt it isn't going to be easy.

    "Use a high powered Water Gun Kip! Force Corphish back with the water pressure then Body Slam it before it can attack you! It will try to attack you again and when it does grab it's arm and use Strength to break it so it can't use Crabhammer on you again!"

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    As I promised...update for Psyshadow.


    Psyshadow - Easily deciding to go to the Volcanic Isles in hopes of seeing the fantastic rock formations, you head off towards the dock. As you walk through the town you take in all the sights, amazed at how busy the city is. Everywhere you look people are shopping and running errands, children are playing, and Pokemon galore walk about with their trainers in tow. Ahead you can see you're drawing close to the beach and, more imporantly, the docks, so you spead up your pace as you push through the bustling crowd, but as youm begin to near it the harsh sound of yelling meets your ears. Ahead, three good-sized ferries rest, their captains on the dock, partaking in a verbal free-for-all. What will you do?
    Last edited by Fangirl; 29th August 2005 at 7:51 AM.

  23. #1323
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    As I promised...update for Psyshadow.


    Psyshadow - Easily deciding to go to the Volcanic Isles in hopes of seeing the fantastic rock formations, you head off towards the dock. As you walk through the town you take in all the sights, amazed at how busy the city is. Everywhere you look people are shopping and running errands, children are playing, and Pokemon galore walk about with their trainers in tow. Ahead you can see you're drawing close to the beach and, more imporantly, the docks, so you spead up your pace as you push through the bustling crowd, but as youm begin to near it the harsh sound of yelling meets your ears. Ahead, three good-sized ferries rest, their captains on the dock, partaking in a verbal free-for-all. What will you do?
    Staring at the three brawny captains quarreling like little kids, Chris had to supress a chuckle.My gosh, Can anyone stay calm these days. I wonder what they're bickering about, who docked in whose spot? Might as well check it out. Wandering over to the docks, Chris went to stand in front of the squabbling sailors and just watch for a second before interfering. "Captains if you don't mind I'd like to ask you about a ship to the volcanic isles."

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    ZJ – Umbreon scowls at you. “Your luck appears to have held out, your answer is correct. However, if you feel that you need luck to get through the Sphinx, you will find that luck will not help you against me!” It looks at you, battle ready. “Battle me now!”
    "What's that? You want me to defeat you now?" Zora replied mockingly. "Very well. This'll be a laugh. Tropius, teach this thing a lesson. Start off with a [b]Leech Seed[/], then boost your power with Swords Dance and Stomp on it!

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  25. #1325
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    :P

    I'm back for about...a week so would everyone in my group please PLEASE PM me thier last Update & Reply so I can quickly update you?
    And bloody hell, i'm sorry for the major lack of updates.

    -Vredesybrd



Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •