Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there...
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Originally posted by Rekkuzza
    The men stop, staring you down as you come within attacking range. Opening the ball which contains Frost, you mutter those words to yourself. Out came Frost, two flippers hitting the ground out of anger. The men stop for a brief second, and then start laughing crazily. “Is that all you have!?” One of them yells, falling to his knees in laughter. “Well, if you want a battle, then we shall fight.” He said, handing your Charmander over to another member of the team. Opening his small pocket, he pulls out a mini Masterball. He resizes it, letting the contents fly out. A small Slugma appears, puffing fire out of its small mouth. The two creatures meet face to face, ready to attack. “If you win, you get your Charmander back, if I win, you have to leave.” The mans says, what will you do?
    "Slugma learns ember at level 8 so it must be at level 8 or higher. Oh no...Frost has a level-disadvantage. But Frost is a watertype, ember is not strong against him. But ember is strong against ice types, and Frost is an icetype aswel. So no type-advantage or disadvantage. Frost's only attack on this moment is headbutt, a good normal attack, ember is a weak fire attack. That evens the chance of winning.""Ok Frost, headbutt the slugma on his back."Beco said."If it tries to ember you,or do an other attack, dodge it. Seels are faster as Slugmas, we have to use that as our advantage. And right after you dodge an ember, a yawn or a smog, attack with headbutt. Use every possibillity to attack him. Remember that we have to win this battle for Firo."
    Last edited by Beco; 27th August 2005 at 8:31 PM.

  2. #1327
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Vredesbyrd/Rekkuza's Updates

    Beco: “Who said Seel were faster than Slugma?” The mans laughs. “Go!” He says loudly, Slugma starting up a small dash. The dash immediately turns into a sprint as the lava creature reaches Seel. Going the only way it could, Seel goes head to head with an Ember and its user, Slugma. Seel goes right through the small lava creature and lands on the opposite side with a small burn on its cheek. Seel wastes no time as it charges for Slugma again, this time getting a good hit off. The battle seems to be going nowhere as Seel suffers from a petite burn. What will you do now?

    Eneko: The Dead Forest welcomes you with the smell of locust decay and poison. Walking through a man made path, you find a small black spot up ahead. You rush to the small dark spot and find it is a living thing. The light isn’t that bright in the rotted forest of venom. Then, when the sun does shine through, it reveals a small, but noticeable, tree. You wander up to the tree, inspecting it for any strange aura as to why you were drawn to it. You find the strange reason as to why you walked over, a small defenseless Teddiursa. It cries as it sees you, afraid of the taller being. The tree, you notice, has no signs of ageing, a newly born sprout. It must have been a miracle, as if the forest is trying to heal itself from its poisons state. The small bear gives a cry, getting your attention once again. What will you do?

    Veekatgirl: Pyra growls lowly as Wooper fires off another Water Gun, this time missing Pyra by a hair. Pyra jumps out of the water, creating a small whirlpool from her foot motions. A big wave brings Wooper in closer, now both creatures on the sandy land. A small cough of flames shoots from Pyra’s mouth, the pyro elements breaking apart before reaching its target. Pyra is too weak to get any major damage done, her energy falling even faster as a small shower of water sprinkles over her. Wooper, now less agitated, starts to go back to the water, obviously a loss of time dealing with a weak creature.

    furizza: You arrive at the Pokécenter and find that many trainers have nestled in and some are sleeping. Deciding to call it a night as well, you find a comfy spot with your companions and let your mind do the work. Visions of a big Master Ball Trophy appear in your head, with a figure in black holding it. Suddenly, the scepter is dropped, falling and breaking into millions of tiny pieces. The pieces regroup and form a swirling ball. The ball stops, revealing its final stage....A very strange creature you can’t recall seeing in any of your days. The figures was a red and green Haunter. The figure slowly floats over to you, laughing as it reaches you. Suddenly, the darkened figure lunges at you, breaking though Haunter and you. You wake up to see that everyone else is sleeping, the clock says seven. Thirty minutes to sign ups, better get ready. Waking from your slumber, you return all your Pokémon and head out the door. The air is filled with laughter of a group of boys about the same age of you. They stop and slowly walk over to you, smiling as they meet your face. “How are you doing? We are signing up for the tournament that is taking place today, want to come with us?” The tallest boy asks, looking at your belt, seeing your prized allies. “Oh! Are you entering? I see you have Pokémon too.” He asks. You tell him you are indeed entering, and the group, now with a new member, heads out to the booth which you passed earlier. “Hello! Are you entering the competition today?” A woman, aged with time, asks as she hands out a small pile of forms. They are passed around as your new friends find a small can of pencils and starts to fill out the form. A few decisive questions are found on the form.

    Name:
    Selected Pokémon (2):
    Age:
    Why You Think You Should Be Picked:

    Reading the last part again, you wonder what “Why You Think You Should Be Picked” means. “There are many people entering, we need a select few who have a good reason. Looking back down, you start to fill out the form.


    HakuBlue: Tentacool, noticing its challenge was accepted, anticipates an attack, readying its soft body for the oncoming assault. Hardening as it hits the water, Sefi shoots toward the Tentacool, who now is waving its tentacles in the air, receiving the oncoming attack and delivering a small Poison Sting attack of its own. Its ink and poison mix, creating a dark surface of water, suddenly the enemy dives, avoiding detection by the floating Sefi. A few small bubbles rise, signaling the late breaths of Tentacool. What will you do now?

    EC: Machop accepts the ball, looking scared and nervous as a light engulfs him and spits him back out, this time with the signal of yours. Flexing his newly relaxed muscles, Machop fires off a barrage of Karate Chops each hitting the air. Quickly turning, he starts up an assault of punches on the wall, breaking off small bits and pieces off. He stops as a long, thin horn pops out, giving off a strong fragrance that causes Machop to step back, becoming parallel with you. He awaits your orders as the small needled horn spits out more smells. What will you do?

    Forest_4420: Awaiting Reply...

    Batsey: Awaiting Reply...


    For everyone- Sorry, I took a very much needed break from Fizzy Bubbles. I shouldn't have been gone for a month but i'm back and ready. Sorry and Thanks.

    -Vredesbyrd

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Vredesbyrd/Rekkuza's Updates

    HakuBlue: Tentacool, noticing its challenge was accepted, anticipates an attack, readying its soft body for the oncoming assault. Hardening as it hits the water, Sefi shoots toward the Tentacool, who now is waving its tentacles in the air, receiving the oncoming attack and delivering a small Poison Sting attack of its own. Its ink and poison mix, creating a dark surface of water, suddenly the enemy dives, avoiding detection by the floating Sefi. A few small bubbles rise, signaling the late breaths of Tentacool. What will you do now?
    As Sefi hardened its body and lunging into the Tentacool began to sway around it's tentacles taking the hit straight on and as well trying to sting Sefi with it's poison. The poision blended with the water changing the color and providing some sort of camouflague (sp) to the Tentacool who dropped into the dark water using Dive. "So he wants to hide Eh? Sefi, I want you to use whirlpools and trap the Tentacool in the water, then use harden again and when he pops out from the water tackle it once again!" Determined to finish the Tentacool off Sefi nodded to his trainer and turned back into the water beginnig to obey his trainer's orders.

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there...
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Originally posted by Rekkuza
    “Who said Seel were faster than Slugma?” The mans laughs. “Go!” He says loudly, Slugma starting up a small dash. The dash immediately turns into a sprint as the lava creature reaches Seel. Going the only way it could, Seel goes head to head with an Ember and its user, Slugma. Seel goes right through the small lava creature and lands on the opposite side with a small burn on its cheek. Seel wastes no time as it charges for Slugma again, this time getting a good hit off. The battle seems to be going nowhere as Seel suffers from a petite burn. What will you do now?
    "Frost, are you alright?", the young Seel watches Beco in the eyes. "We need another tactic, Seel is a water-pokemon..." Suddenly Beco realises that in this land, all water-pokemon know surf, a very strong water-attack. " That's my only chance on winning this battle and saving my Charmander." Beco uses a burn heal on Frost, the Seel, so the small burn is cured "Frost, changings in tactics, use surf when you are able to. Don't give up, I thrust you with this battle..."

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default Updates galore

    Updates:


    Lots of reposts this time guys.. Hope you enjoy these. If you replied and I haven't noticed for some reason, let me know please.

    Rekkuza: Your Last Update

    P-Arts: Your Last Update

    Dae: Feeling slightly disorientated, you decide on a strategy to escape from your caged prison. The Machoke, with their backs turned to you regularly switch sides. Releasing Rictor, you order him to create a distraction for the Machoke, whom are on high alert, and have been strictly ordered to stop you from escaping. Rictor moves over to the back of the cage and puts his head through the bars and looks to the left and right. He then attempts to move his body through, his wider middle-body struggling to squeeze through. You give him a gentle push and sure enough, he is standing on the other side. He looks at you wearily, and you encourage him and he runs as fast and as stealthily as he can into a dark corner of the room.

    One of the Machoke hears him and quickly looks around, but then dismisses the small noise as nothing, not a very smart move. The other Machoke begins to flex it’s muscles, seemingly bragging to its companion. You roll your eyes and wait for Rictor to begin the mission. Rictor then growls loudly and one Machoke runs forwards and it’s eyes glow a dark red and a beam shoots out of it’s eyes; a Foresight attack. The room is lit up and Rictor’s position is revealed. The Machoke both roar and run towards where Rictor is standing, both of them thrusting out their fists for a Mega Punch attack. You panick, as Sacrosant goes into the battle, using Gust attacks to try to divert the Machokes attention. However, one turns around and hits Sacrosanct head on with a Mega Punch whilst the other has hit Rictor. They are both stunned as the Machoke begin to laugh.

    Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and red lights fill the room. You panic slightly, but watch as the Machoke run out of the room to investigate whats going on. You shout out to your two pokemon and they don’t respond.. And then a man walks up to the cage, dressed up in a Lab Coat. You frown at him but then realise that it is infact Richard, in a disguise. “Hey Grey, I’m here to help you, I decided to follow you and help out, without getting in the way. My Golem is causing havoc down in the Laboratory so I can get you out of here” Behind Richard stands a Scizor, who comes up to your cage and uses its pincers to snap the bars. “I just obtained my Scizor back from my Mum, he was taking a time out there, he’s my strongest pokemon” You emerge from the cage confident, but then look at your defeated pokemon. What will you do?

    Ed: Your Last Update

    Trick: Your Last Update

    Shadow Umbreon: Your Last Update

    Ryman: You issue your commands and wait for the Smog to clear, but Florence has other ideas. She runs up to you in the thick of the Smog and grabs your arm, frantically whispering, “Ryan.. Ryan.. Nows our chance, never mind about losing the battle, we cans top the Poachers from within their organization. Come on!” She recalls Gloom and you do the same, recalling Charmander, with no other choice. Florence, in her newly found burst of confidence, drags you to the Truck and you both jump into the back, hiding under the covering. You peer out from underneath the covering and see the smog clearing, revealing the Houndoom and Poacher looking confused.

    She brushes a few fingers through her black hair and laughs, “Well, it seems that they escaped! Foolish child realised that he was wrong to mess with us!” She then recalls her Houndoom, who roars in triumph. She then approaches the Truck and throws in two cages, one containing an Oddish and another containing a Bulbasaur. They look at you sorrowfully and Florence bites her lip and consoles the two pokemon through the bars. The Poacher then revs the Truck and speeds off, with you and Florence tagging along.

    When you arrive at the destination, the Poacher gets out of the Truck and goes into a large grey building, which is colourfully decorated with pictures of people sleeping and the words, “PokeSleep; The Easy Way To Catch Some Zzzz’s!!” in huge yellow writing. You and Florence get out and take the two pokemon that the Poachers had captured with you and run behind a bush. You both sit down and sigh in relief. Florence says, “Well, we’re here.. Lets free these pokemon and plan our strategy..” You nod and then look at the Bulbasaur, whom looks up at you in hope. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~ Deciding to help the Magikarp, you kneel down and look at them. A few of them flop around, and some of them are lifeless. You feel a sadness within you as you stroke the scales of one of the Magikarp, and you unknowingly wipe a sludge off of it. You frown and then dip your hand into the river to wash it off. Clearly this was a Grimer’s Sludge which has poisoned them. You look around for any herbs which would help the fish, but to no avail, there isn’t any.

    A voice then interrupts your thoughts, “Starmie, use Water Gun and rinse those Magikarp!” A Starmie then floats over to you and uses a Water Gun to wash off the Sludge, completely cleaning the Magikarp, it begins to flop around lightly. You breath a sigh of relief. A guy then runs up to you, “So Ken must of hired you too, eh? My name is Bradley, and I’m investigating the appearance of these Grimers also. We should act first by helping these Magikarp first, you got anything to help?” Bradley looks at you hopefully and then looks down the River. “Perhaps we could team up and sort these Grimers out together? Oh by the way, you never introduced yourself, whats your name?” What will you do?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Alright guys, more updates for you. Hope you enjoy them.

    Radical Edward: Just barely making it to the next corridor, you put Lily down and she smiles sweetly, “Thanks Ben.. I guess we’ll just make our way down this corridor now. Luckily, I have a map of the Labyrinth, although it may not be too accurate” She points a finger to a corridor, “I think we’re here” she states. You both begin to walk, due to Masque’s Flash attack, your visibility is very high. Eventually, you come to a dead end. “Oh no!” Shouts Lily, “I can’t of miscalculated..” She approaches the wall and moves her hands over it, unknowingly, she finds two handprints.. She puts her hand in one and suddenly, a pokemon’s cry can be heard, “Thh.. Sla..” She turns around and shouts out, “Ben, come and put your hand in this print. I think this wall is like a door!” You approach the wall and place your hand into the print. And a bellowing voice shouts out, “Traveller, if you can identify the pokemon of this small description.. You may go through for a price..” You nod slowly, and then listen carefully as the voice states:

    “I sleep all day, I sleep all night.
    Beware my yawn, for it will make you snore.
    My heart beats just once a minute,
    But beware for this slothish behaviour will soon be diminished”

    It seems that the Labyrinth has set you a riddle to complete to open the door, what awaits you on the other side, however is a mystery. What will you do?

    Grinning, Ben turns to lily, then back to the wall.

    Your riddle might be good I think
    to someone just born,small and pink
    But before you stands not someone new
    but someone tried and someone true
    so this I believe the answer is
    Slakoth in this land of fizz

    He then falls silent, wondering whats on the other side.
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 28th August 2005 at 4:09 PM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  7. #1332

    Default Update erm screw the number system its just updates.

    Hi people updates and so on.

    Dark Scizor: Grievous begins to focus storing its energy and helping it. The man laughs as his Golbat turns into clones leaving Grievous in a tight stop. “You think you can hit the right one? Good luck!” He sneered meanly as the Golbats began to move each clone as fast as the original. Grievous jumps and charges at the Golbat as a white line appears behind him, he smashes at top speed into one of the clones which vanishes on contact. Grievous then swings his claw trying to cut Golbat however just finding another clone he falls to the ground in failure. With no clones Golbat is defenseless; Grievous smashes the Golbat with a strength attack knocking it out. *Level up for Grievous*


    With the battle over the two Rocket member stare at you. “Look like we’re beat!” The girl shouted. “Yeah you’re right!” The boy followed. “We’re here to catch a rare Pokemon which we were going to use your bug Pokemon for but now we have a better plan to capture those Lotad!” They shouted in Unison as they threw a fishing rod at you. You grab it as you give them a look or confusion. Suddenly the girl fires a net at Ink-Eyes who gets entangled in. “Go to the lake and fish for those Luvdisc but no catching them in Pokeballs you must use this.” The girl throws a container at you which is full or water and is sealed tightly. “If not the Ninjask gets it! Meet us back here when you have a good number of Lotad!” Suddenly the people disappear with Ninjask too. What will you do now?

    Note: A Stolen Pokemon in a zone can be used in Shops since it isn't with you being used.

    Arc_Angel: Thanks for noticing. Stu returns all his Pokemon as the Voltorb’s continue to glow and charge up. Stu begins to run as you follow with Impish and Little Miss behind you. After a small run you see Stu stop when you do the same you look at him. “Dead end,” Stu said as he pointed forward to a wall in the distance which is not to far away. “It’s another one of those tricks!” Stu shouts angrily as he hit the wall with his fist. Suddenly you both hear a whoosh sound as two holes which are the size or doors appear either side of you.

    “Choose a path!” You hear a robotic sounding voice repeat over and over again. Inside both of the gaps are slide like things with look very steep, each one stretching the way the door faces. Stu looks down the left one and sighed. You both turn around as you see the Voltorb rolling toward you swiftly whoa re still glowing. “Looks like there about to explode, two things we have to choose one way and do you think we should go together?” Stu asked at the sight of the Voltorb who were gaining speed and getting closer. What will you do now?

    Missingno. Master: Venonat smashes into Ekans who lets go of your other Pokemon. The roof begins to crack and the floor begins to shake softly. “It’s starting to happen, sooner than I thought!” Rachel shouts in a panic. She grabs your hand and tears start pouring from her eyes. You look at the Ekans who is dodging Venonat’s attacks. “Missingo, I don’t want to die.” Rachel says softly as she shoves a bit of paper into your hand. Suddenly she runs out of the lab door as the lab continues to shake and crumble. Suddenly the Ekans plunges at you as you throw a Pokeball at it.

    The Pokeball begins to shake one two…….three suddenly the red light flashes as a sign of you catching it.
    *You captured a level 5 Female Ekans, treat her with care or else*. You stand still as the room continues to break and the lab is closer to blowing up. You run out the lab as you look up and down the hallway you see two signs. “<---Plant Research Laboratory” the left one has printed on it in big black letters. “Pokemon Classification Laboratory--->” the right one has printed on it. What will you do?

    Note: You returned all your Pokemon, its just easier that way.

    Ushi No Tane: Your newly sent out Furret begins to waggle her fingers insanely; they begin to glow and Kanna’s arm begins to glow. She runs at Clamperl who is wondering what is going on. Next Kanna smash into Clamperl with a chopping motion damaging it. It seems Kana used a Cross Chop attack, Kanna uses its back legs as springs to jump back to her starting position which is in front of you. Her fingers begin to waggle and glow again as a blue light speeds out of them, Clamperl hides in its shell to hide from the attack. As it hits, it causes paralysis slowing down the Clamperl. Kanna waggles her fingers again ready for her last Metronome attack. Suddenly Kanna beings to glow recovering small bits of health at the same time, Kanna is using morning sun attack which isn’t doing much because of the snow storm going on.

    Clamperl fires another Water Gun attack at Kanna who receives small damage from it however Kanna just digs into the ground waiting for the right time to strike. The Articuno grumbles in pain while the battle rages on. You look to the left of the battle where a two black shapes moving slowly toward you. “Guess who?” You hear someone shout, it sounds sort of familiar. Next you hear the words “Seel seel!” as you realize its Finn and Frost. You smile at the sight of Frost as Finn watches the match continue. Kanna springs up from the ground and hits Clamperl damaging it. Clamperl is low on health now. What will you do now?

    Darkchu:
    (Repost) Note: Well your signature says Pikachu is level 5, how does it know Thunderbolt just to be curious or do you mean Thunder Shock/Wave? Darkchu fires a large bolt of electricity at the Crobat. The bolt hits the Crobat with great force stunning it and damaging it too. Suddenly the Crobat turns and looks at you angrily, next the Crobat flies toward you swiftly as it’s wings begin to glow you and Darkchu duck as it flies over you. Suddenly it turns around and flies at you again this time firing Sludge Bombs (You know the attack?) to confuse you so it can also hit Darkchu with its still glowing Wing. The Crobat continues to fire sludge bombs and continues to close in for a wing attack. What will you do now?

    Crystal_Espeon:
    (Repost) The Poliwag starts jumping playfully at your serious battle commands to Mystic. “Poliwag use Bubble!” The Sphinx says seriously. Suddenly Mystic fires an Icy Wind directly at Poliwag however the little scamper jumps out of the way skillfully. Then straight after the Icy Wind a colored triangle heads right toward Poliwag, however Poliwag tries to jump but instead the poor little thing jumps accidentally into the triangle burning it badly. However this burn is not as effective since Poliwag is a water type. After that short but painful series of attacks by Mystic Poliwag just jumps into the water submerged, after a few minuets the little blue guy jumps up swiftly from the water and fires a fury of bubbles at Mystic. Mystic using her training skills dodges most of the bubbles by using her front foot as a pivot and spinning to avoid the bubbles. Poliwag is burnt and is constantly losing health while Mystic is losing energy from that Tri Attack and is pretty good health wise. “Continue challenger, Poliwag use Body Slam to push that Trapinch into the water!” The Sphinx shouts in its robotic voice. What will you do now?

    Enjoy.

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Castform: C’hding glows for a second as he performs Mirror Move. Before he can perform the move, though, Marill’s Water Gun blasts into him. Angry, C’hding performs his own Water Gun which blasts into Marill, though it did not affect her as much as it did C’hding for obvious reasons. Taking advantage of the distraction, C’hding Flies up into the air. Marill, having recovered from the attack, starts shooting Water Guns at the flying C’hding, but to no avail. C’hding dives down and slams his beak into Marill, doing considerable damage. What will you do now?

    NB: I hope this is what you wanted C’hding to do, your attack orders weren’t entirely clear.

    Torkoal Stu: Necross opens his mouth, releasing an intense white beam of energy which lances through the air and blasts into Grovyle, sending him sprawling. Before Necross can do anything else, a dozen or so of Tangela’s vines shoot out and wrap around him, binding him. Grovyle, severely ticked from the Tri Attack, gets up. The leaves on his arm begin to glow green, then merge and grow to form one long, sharp, curved Leaf Blade. He jumps up and slices as Necross which does pretty good damage despite Necross’ metal skin. What will you do now?

    Chikorita 04: Again, Vulpix does not know Bite attack. Also, I forgot to mention this before but you are not allowed to capture Pokemon you battle against in the Sphinx.

    lilbluecorsola: Houndour runs past the ridge and, after looking around for a second, sees you. He bares his teeth furiously and starts to run towards you. Before he can, though, Bobble stomps the ground, causing several rocks to erupt from the ground, trapping Houndour in a cage of stone. The inevitable sound it causes makes the guard run over to investigate, his eyes widening the second he sees you. Gumpy, however, Yawns loudly. The guard yawns, closes his eyes and falls back, sprawled on the ground and snoring. Houndour tries furiously to escape by using both physical and fire attacks, but to no avail, as the Rock Tomb had encased him completely. What will you do now?

    Latias 10: Majesty again starts to run at an incredible pace, ramming into Meowth. The force of the blow sends him flying. Being a cat, however, Meowth lands on his feet, snarling. He extends his calws, jumps in the air over Majesty, and uses a Scratch attack to form several long but shallow gashes in Majesty’s back, doing some pretty serious damage. Meowth lands on his feet again, facing away from Majesty, a smirk on the Pokemon’s face. However, Meowth, becoming overconfident after the attack against Majesty, did not notice her charging at him. Majesty rams into Meowth with another Quick Attack, knocking him unconcious. Level up for Majesty. Meowth’s owner grumbles something, returns his Pokemon to his Pokeball and leaves, his friends following him. The path to the Pokemon Center is now clear. What will you do now?

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Ushi No Tane: Your newly sent out Furret begins to waggle her fingers insanely; they begin to glow and Kanna’s arm begins to glow. She runs at Clamperl who is wondering what is going on. Next Kanna smash into Clamperl with a chopping motion damaging it. It seems Kana used a Cross Chop attack, Kanna uses its back legs as springs to jump back to her starting position which is in front of you. Her fingers begin to waggle and glow again as a blue light speeds out of them, Clamperl hides in its shell to hide from the attack. As it hits, it causes paralysis slowing down the Clamperl. Kanna waggles her fingers again ready for her last Metronome attack. Suddenly Kanna beings to glow recovering small bits of health at the same time, Kanna is using morning sun attack which isn’t doing much because of the snow storm going on.

    Clamperl fires another Water Gun attack at Kanna who receives small damage from it however Kanna just digs into the ground waiting for the right time to strike. The Articuno grumbles in pain while the battle rages on. You look to the left of the battle where a two black shapes moving slowly toward you. “Guess who?” You hear someone shout, it sounds sort of familiar. Next you hear the words “Seel seel!” as you realize its Finn and Frost. You smile at the sight of Frost as Finn watches the match continue. Kanna springs up from the ground and hits Clamperl damaging it. Clamperl is low on health now. What will you do now?
    (OOC: Damn, Tork, you're getting loads better at this. ;3 Great update.)

    Kris smiled up at Finn as he approached, her precious Seel in tow. Reaching down, she unclipped Frost's Pokeball from her belt, and gave her a loving snuggle before recalling her into it's crimson-white depths.

    "I knew she'd find you.", she said grinning, her voice appologetic. "I'm sorry I ran you off, it's just-...I have personal reasons for protecting the Articuno."

    Looking down at the beast which lay in the snow in pain, she heaved a sigh. "It's too bad I've done a terrible job thus far."

    Somewhat ashamed of her pathetic attempt to help, she turned to fucus on the battle once more, where at least there she was doing okay. Pushing her hair out of her face for the thousandth time that day, she eyed the situation for a moment, then cracked her neck and began to relay instructions to Kanna, who was eager awaiting orders.

    "Alright, Kanna, I have no doubts in my mind that we can finish this. Use Quick Attack, and then finish it off with a good series of Metronomes!"

    Looking out over the field of snow, Kris began to frown. If things turned out the way she hoped, the Clamperl would be left very injured, and she simply couldn't stand to leave something which had helped her so much to die in the snow. Reaching into her bag, she took out a Pokeball, ready to use it if the need arose.







  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    Missingno. Master: Venonat smashes into Ekans who lets go of your other Pokemon. The roof begins to crack and the floor begins to shake softly. “It’s starting to happen, sooner than I thought!” Rachel shouts in a panic. She grabs your hand and tears start pouring from her eyes. You look at the Ekans who is dodging Venonat’s attacks. “Missingo, I don’t want to die.” Rachel says softly as she shoves a bit of paper into your hand. Suddenly she runs out of the lab door as the lab continues to shake and crumble. Suddenly the Ekans plunges at you as you throw a Pokeball at it.

    The Pokeball begins to shake one two…….three suddenly the red light flashes as a sign of you catching it.
    *You captured a level 5 Female Ekans, treat her with care or else*. You stand still as the room continues to break and the lab is closer to blowing up. You run out the lab as you look up and down the hallway you see two signs. “<---Plant Research Laboratory” the left one has printed on it in big black letters. “Pokemon Classification Laboratory--->” the right one has printed on it. What will you do?

    Note: You returned all your Pokemon, its just easier that way.
    Missingno. Master had no time to think about it, seeing as he was about to die in a fiery explosion, so he dashed off towards the Pokemon Classification Laboratory, now worried about Rachel more than ever. Now, he's starting to wonder if capturing the Ekans was really worth it. Then again, he reasoned as he ran, he didn't want that innocent Ekans to die either.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  11. #1336

    Default

    Eon: You look at the boy suspiciously. It did not seem right to you that the boy had changed his feelings so fast and that and had let out a pokemon which liked attacking people. However after a few seconds of thinking you decided to accept the offer. You thank the boy and then ask if he knows away to the Garden of Iris. The boy thinks about this before replying. “Yep I am pretty sure I do just fallow me,” he tells you before he starts running down the path right ahead of you. You quickly run after him to make sure that you do not lose track of him. After a few minutes of running the boy is few feet ahead of you so when he turns to a path on the left you lose track of him for around 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds you hear a scream from where the boy went so you quicken up your pace. When you run down the path you see that a figure hidden by the shade of the trees is clutching the boy tightly in its grip. The boy then looks at you with pleading eyes as if to ask help. What will you do?

    Shuckle: You tell the man you can easily catch a Wooper as you take the fishing rod. You look over at Poli and then at the ricer. You then tell Poli to go and search in the river to see if it finds any Wooper in the river because you do not want to your time fishing in the river if it has no Wooper. Poli obeys and jumps into the river making a small splash, which splashes you a little bit. After waiting about 5 minutes Poli emerges from the water happily smiling. She opens her mouth and releases 5 bubbles and then shouts “Poli, Poli.” You guess that she is trying to tell you that there are 5 Wooper in the river. What will you do?

    Shiny M: You look at the floating ghost in horror before you grit your teeth. You then ask the Shuppet a question before you carefully watch it. You then speak again asking the ghost another question. The Shuppet looks at you and laughs. “Having you every heard of a greeting?” it ask before bursting into more laughter. “I have no clue or no care of who you are but the lady with you is sure pretty,” it continues. Molly blushes after this. The ghost smiles happily in reply to this. “Before I go on to your second question I shall introduce myself,” the ghost tells you before it flies under a chandelier. “My name is Griben the 13th,” it says as the chandelier turns on kind of making a spotlight for the ghost. Griben smiles as he flies back over to you. “What is your second question again?” he asks. You are annoyed by this and do not answer so Molly answers for you. “Oh I know of it yes, yes I do that Haunter use to be my best friend. Then one day it made some evil plans and I did not want to fallow so me and some of my ghostly friends decided to take over this place, which had been abandon by its owner,” Griben tells you he looks at the ground. There is then silence and you can tell that he is thinking of something. Griben raises he head and speaks one more time “I have something which may help you just fallow me.” With that he turns and starts to head up some stairs. What will you do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias 10: Majesty again starts to run at an incredible pace, ramming into Meowth. The force of the blow sends him flying. Being a cat, however, Meowth lands on his feet, snarling. He extends his calws, jumps in the air over Majesty, and uses a Scratch attack to form several long but shallow gashes in Majesty’s back, doing some pretty serious damage. Meowth lands on his feet again, facing away from Majesty, a smirk on the Pokemon’s face. However, Meowth, becoming overconfident after the attack against Majesty, did not notice her charging at him. Majesty rams into Meowth with another Quick Attack, knocking him unconcious. Level up for Majesty. Meowth’s owner grumbles something, returns his Pokemon to his Pokeball and leaves, his friends following him. The path to the Pokemon Center is now clear. What will you do now?
    Catherine smiles happily as she watches Magesty faint the Meowth. She then watched the owner recall his pokemon and then run away. She was pleased about this because her path was now clear. She looked over to Majesty and her smile quickly went a way when she saw her horse in pain. She walked up to Majesty and took off her backpack and take out a Potion and some bandages. She then put her backpack back on. Catherine took the Potion and was about to spray it on Majesty's wounds when the horse kneed and kicked her front legs in the air before backing up. Catherine then realized that Majesty did not want the Potion on her wound. She then saw the horse lick its wounds making sure that there was no Potion on it. Catherine slowly walk over to Majesty and started to pet her head to try and calm her down. This worked and soon Majesty was nuzzeling against her trainer.

    "This Potion may sting but it will help you. Let me put it on and then I shall put on this bandege and we will then go to the Pokemon Centre together," Catherine whispered into Majesty's ear.

    The fire horse thought about what to do and decided to trust her trainer. She then noded in aprovement. Seeing this Catherine walk over to Majesty's side and started to spray the nasty wounds with her Potion hoping that this would help her horsey out.

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    lilbluecorsola: Houndour runs past the ridge and, after looking around for a second, sees you. He bares his teeth furiously and starts to run towards you. Before he can, though, Bobble stomps the ground, causing several rocks to erupt from the ground, trapping Houndour in a cage of stone. The inevitable sound it causes makes the guard run over to investigate, his eyes widening the second he sees you. Gumpy, however, Yawns loudly. The guard yawns, closes his eyes and falls back, sprawled on the ground and snoring. Houndour tries furiously to escape by using both physical and fire attacks, but to no avail, as the Rock Tomb had encased him completely. What will you do now?
    Blue exhaled a sigh of relief when she saw both problems taken care of without unecessary violence, and praised the two responsible for it deeply.

    "All right now, that's done, and now we can keep moving onward. We'd better hurry, before this guy wakes up or Houndour breaks out of there."

    Her three Pokémon nodded in agreement, and the group hastily made their way through the darkness towards the small pool of light illuminated by the candles. There they halted, for there was a huge stone wall barricading their path, and the girl was sure that they had to figure out some way to get behind it. The sentry posted outside, after all, had been standing right in front of it. That meant there must be something hidden somewhere nearby...

    "Perhaps there's a secret switch or something, like in the movies," she mused to herself, feeling along the wall in hopes of discovering such a thing, her companions soon joining in as well.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza

    furizza: You arrive at the Pokécenter and find that many trainers have nestled in and some are sleeping. Deciding to call it a night as well, you find a comfy spot with your companions and let your mind do the work. Visions of a big Master Ball Trophy appear in your head, with a figure in black holding it. Suddenly, the scepter is dropped, falling and breaking into millions of tiny pieces. The pieces regroup and form a swirling ball. The ball stops, revealing its final stage....A very strange creature you can’t recall seeing in any of your days. The figures was a red and green Haunter. The figure slowly floats over to you, laughing as it reaches you. Suddenly, the darkened figure lunges at you, breaking though Haunter and you. You wake up to see that everyone else is sleeping, the clock says seven. Thirty minutes to sign ups, better get ready. Waking from your slumber, you return all your Pokémon and head out the door. The air is filled with laughter of a group of boys about the same age of you. They stop and slowly walk over to you, smiling as they meet your face. “How are you doing? We are signing up for the tournament that is taking place today, want to come with us?” The tallest boy asks, looking at your belt, seeing your prized allies. “Oh! Are you entering? I see you have Pokémon too.” He asks. You tell him you are indeed entering, and the group, now with a new member, heads out to the booth which you passed earlier. “Hello! Are you entering the competition today?” A woman, aged with time, asks as she hands out a small pile of forms. They are passed around as your new friends find a small can of pencils and starts to fill out the form. A few decisive questions are found on the form.

    Name:
    Selected Pokémon (2):
    Age:
    Why You Think You Should Be Picked:

    Reading the last part again, you wonder what “Why You Think You Should Be Picked” means. “There are many people entering, we need a select few who have a good reason. Looking back down, you start to fill out the form.
    Omg, welcome back! =D Hope you had a nice break! Well, as far as changes in my party, I now have a Stantler, and I suggest that you check out my FB info on all the new attacks and levels my pokemon have learned/grown if you want. Anyways, here' s my reply. =3

    Caught up in the moment of all the trainers and Pokemon wandering around the stadium, Gary stood there in a daze. That was suddenly ended however, but shouts from the woman behind the table and the vast ammount of trainers waiting in the line behind him. With an embarassed smile, he bent down and filled out the form.

    Name: Gary
    Selected Pokemon (2): Nincada (Ninja) & Stantler
    Age: 15
    Why You Think You Should Be Picked: This tournament is the perfect opporitunity for my Pokemon to become better battlers and gain experience against strong opponents.

    After much thought, Gary decided that was the best reason he could think of. Having already forgotten his recent embarassment, he simply smiled at the frowning woman and handed over his entry form. He then began to explore the stadium, eyes darting every which direction. Suddenly, his eyes rested on a banner, in which there was a picture of the trophy. Instantly remebering his dream from the night before, he gazed at the picture. His concentration was broken though, by the group of boys he had met earlier. He smiled and looked at them, as the tall boy who first greeted him said, "Hey, I assume you're all registered now? By the way, I'm Steeve." He stuck out a hand, in which Gary shook and replied, "My name's Gary, nice to meet you." All of the other boys nodded their heads and introduced themselves too. Gary noticed that more and more spectators were gathering by the minute and thought out loud, "Must be starting soon.."
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~ Deciding to help the Magikarp, you kneel down and look at them. A few of them flop around, and some of them are lifeless. You feel a sadness within you as you stroke the scales of one of the Magikarp, and you unknowingly wipe a sludge off of it. You frown and then dip your hand into the river to wash it off. Clearly this was a Grimer’s Sludge which has poisoned them. You look around for any herbs which would help the fish, but to no avail, there isn’t any.

    A voice then interrupts your thoughts, “Starmie, use Water Gun and rinse those Magikarp!” A Starmie then floats over to you and uses a Water Gun to wash off the Sludge, completely cleaning the Magikarp, it begins to flop around lightly. You breath a sigh of relief. A guy then runs up to you, “So Ken must of hired you too, eh? My name is Bradley, and I’m investigating the appearance of these Grimers also. We should act first by helping these Magikarp first, you got anything to help?” Bradley looks at you hopefully and then looks down the River. “Perhaps we could team up and sort these Grimers out together? Oh by the way, you never introduced yourself, whats your name?” What will you do?
    Shientura released the magikarp from his hands and put it down on the ground. He walked uphill to meet Bradley, then he shaked his hand. "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Centin. Of course, you can call me Shientura if you like, both are my names." Bradley nodded and returned the shake. "So, what do you say?", Bradley asked Shientura. Without a doubt and disbelieve, Shientura then replied him, "Of course, my pokemon can't really handle all the grimers. It's sure great to have some help, especially from the same agency, eragh, I meant person."

    Notes: Amdst the shellder now placed into the daycare together with axtan, the natu. Denulge the swinub is with Shientura now.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 29th August 2005 at 6:15 PM.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  15. #1340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: Necross opens his mouth, releasing an intense white beam of energy which lances through the air and blasts into Grovyle, sending him sprawling. Before Necross can do anything else, a dozen or so of Tangela’s vines shoot out and wrap around him, binding him. Grovyle, severely ticked from the Tri Attack, gets up. The leaves on his arm begin to glow green, then merge and grow to form one long, sharp, curved Leaf Blade. He jumps up and slices as Necross which does pretty good damage despite Necross’ metal skin. What will you do now?
    "Necross...." Stuart said softly as Necross screamed in pain from the hit. Stuart tried to think of a plan as he stared at the ticked of Grovlye, he then looked at the Tangela and suddenly remembered the Flora Ball. He unclipped the ball from his belt and looked at it for a second. Stuart then though of a plan but in the next second he realised how much common sense it lacked.

    "Necross," Stuart whispered as he walked closer to Necross so he couldn't be heard by anyone except Necross. "I'm going to distract Grovlye while you attack Tangela with Tri Attack and Tackle. Then when Tangela is weakened i'll use the Flora Ball but as soon as you weaken Tangela please attack Grovlye who should be going after me." Stuart nodded as he began waving his arms to get Grovlye's attention.

    "Over here you overgrown weed!" Stuart shouted at the top of his lungs as he moved slowly back to avoid certain capture by the Grovlye. "Didn't ya hear me, over here come and get me!" Stuart continued to wave his arms frantically.

  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Updates
    I know some of you are away so I think these are the only people I was waiting for to reply.
    Here's my last set if you missed out.

    quilava plush:
    The tune that comes from the flute may not be very melodious but you play patiently, assuming it will do the trick. At first the only sign of it working is that the Slakoth who was resting at the base of the tree awakes from it’s slumber and begins to lazily climb the trunk. You watch as it reaches the lowest branches when suddenly you hear a screeching noise from the foliage above and see two distinctive Aipom tails dangling from the uppermost branches. As Slakoth reaches out a paw to take one of the fruit the screeching takes a high-pitched turn and the two monkey pokemon jump down to the lower branches, before violently trying to shove Slakoth from the tree. ”Oh no” you hear a voice mutter and spin round to see the old man standing beside you, ”What’s going on?” he exclaims desperately. ”My poor Slakoth. Lady,” he addresses you ”please help him?”

    Skrusti:
    Ballll toy Biz answered willingly and turned to face Shagrath again, ready to take out your order. The smog had thinned drastically by this point and you can see the ethereal pokemon lying on his side scratching his belly as you give your commands to Eneg and Mag. Your enthusiastic Skitty purrs loudly and darts off toward Shagrath with no fear, still keen to win the battle despite being knocked back by the daunting creature once already. Mag yawns your instructions right back at you with a long drawl before making like it’s namesake and sluggishly turning back towards the battle. Liz nods at your kind reassurance but stays sitting on the floor gazing up at her beloved rat pokemon, who is now being toyed with by Shagrath much to it’s amusement, it’s limbs being made to dance midair in some kind of morbid Macarena. With more determination then ever you encourage your pokemon with a shout of ”Go for it guys!” just as Eneg darts forward toward Shagrath, who stops toying with Diz, distracted by your Kitten pokemon, and looks down at it playfully. The hair on Eneg’s back stands on end and he arches his back with a hiss as a green glow starts to wrap it’s way around his body and Shagrath raises him up a few inches off the ground. Perfect you think to yourself, good work Eneg, then signal at Biz to attack while he can. The element of surprise never fails, even against freaky unidentified ghost pokemon, and you grin as a rainbow coloured psybeam crashes into Shagrath’s momentarily corporeal form who roars in pain. Mag choosing this as the perfect time to attack, or perhaps it’s purely unintentional again, begins to yawn sleepily, the dreary sound filling the room and causing Shagrath’s movements to become slow and dopey, not ready to take a nap yet but a much easier target then before. Fuming with rage a huge flash of green and black energy shoots upwards from Shagrath’s raised arms and forms a deathly skull before separating into three distinct beams which shoot out towards each of your pokemon, instantly cursing them. The situation doesn’t look great but you’ll have to keep battling, for Liz Diz Biz and Yiz … I mean ‘you’. What next?

    Bladerboy:
    You seem pleased with the way the battle is going for you and your pokemon and cheer Gabriel on enthusiastically. ”That Grimer’s going down!” you smirk, as Gabriel let’s out a loud ’Phissh!’ and prepares for his next assault. You give your commands and then unzip your backpack, optimistically taking an empty pokeball from within and enlarging it, ready to throw if necessary. Gabriel fires off another stream of bubbles which burst all over the sludge pokemon causing it to wince with every hit. Soaking wet now it struggles to keep it’s form but slides it’s way over to your pokemon and, with something resembling a tongue, licks Gabriel, poisoning him with it’s toxic slime. You urge your Corphish to keep battling who summons up all of his last strength and smashes Grimer backwards into a sticky purple puddle, KOd. Level Up for Gabriel. The other Grimer look at each other uneasily, their leader defeated and your victorious pokemon still standing they turn and ooze off to infest somewhere else. You toss the pokeball in your hand which twirls through the air and bounces on the sticky purple puddle before sucking it up in a flash of red light. The ball bounces onto the floor again and shakes violently from side to side, once, twice, before eventually settling with a ‘ping’, the circle on the front turns to white. You caught a Lv7 Male Grimer

    Shinjara:
    You quickly withdraw Kara in fear of her being attacked by the electric mouse and give Nidosu his commands who roars and jumps forward ready to battle. Pikachu darts energetically aside as Nidosu tries to disable it then spins midair and whips your poison-pin pokemon with it’s tail. This pokemon is very fast and you wonder if Nidosu will be able to beat it, who seems to be warming up to his first real battle. As if on command, with a defiant roar he fires a huge barrage of poisonous pin-like ‘bullets’ from his mouth at the Pikachu. It tries again to dodge out the way but the sheer volume of projectiles in the air from your pokémons poison-sting attack make avoiding them impossible, even for this agile pokémon, and it takes a fair few hits. Seemingly angry now the mischievous Pikachu picks itself up from the floor and pants heavily, struggling to get a breath, before darting forward and slamming into Nidosus midriff with it’s strongest quick attack, who drops to his knees before furiously uprighting himself, ready to continue the battle.

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: Grievous begins to focus storing its energy and helping it. The man laughs as his Golbat turns into clones leaving Grievous in a tight stop. “You think you can hit the right one? Good luck!” He sneered meanly as the Golbats began to move each clone as fast as the original. Grievous jumps and charges at the Golbat as a white line appears behind him, he smashes at top speed into one of the clones which vanishes on contact. Grievous then swings his claw trying to cut Golbat however just finding another clone he falls to the ground in failure. With no clones Golbat is defenseless; Grievous smashes the Golbat with a strength attack knocking it out. *Level up for Grievous*

    With the battle over the two Rocket member stare at you. “Look like we’re beat!” The girl shouted. “Yeah you’re right!” The boy followed. “We’re here to catch a rare Pokemon which we were going to use your bug Pokemon for but now we have a better plan to capture those Lotad!” They shouted in Unison as they threw a fishing rod at you. You grab it as you give them a look or confusion. Suddenly the girl fires a net at Ink-Eyes who gets entangled in. “Go to the lake and fish for those Luvdisc but no catching them in Pokeballs you must use this.” The girl throws a container at you which is full or water and is sealed tightly. “If not the Ninjask gets it! Meet us back here when you have a good number of Lotad!” Suddenly the people disappear with Ninjask too. What will you do now?

    Note: A Stolen Pokemon in a zone can be used in Shops since it isn't with you being used.
    After thinking for a while, DS said to himself:

    "Those Rockets must be crazy if they think that I am going to do their dirty work."

    Then he returned an exhausted Grievous to his ball.

    "And I don´t have a pokemon to fight those Lotad(or Luvdisc) anyway."

    Finally, he decided to find the Rockets and rescue Ink-Eyes. But he couldn´t do it alone and as he said he hasn´t have a pokemon to fight. He could ask Peter but he must be very busy with his pokemon who fainted. Perhaps a wild pokemon could help him. But first, he must find one. DS hoped for the best when he started to search for help.


    Note to Stu: I am going to change most of my pokemon´s nicknames and mine too for the next reply. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san


    Skrusti:
    Ballll toy Biz answered willingly and turned to face Shagrath again, ready to take out your order. The smog had thinned drastically by this point and you can see the ethereal pokemon lying on his side scratching his belly as you give your commands to Eneg and Mag. Your enthusiastic Skitty purrs loudly and darts off toward Shagrath with no fear, still keen to win the battle despite being knocked back by the daunting creature once already. Mag yawns your instructions right back at you with a long drawl before making like it’s namesake and sluggishly turning back towards the battle. Liz nods at your kind reassurance but stays sitting on the floor gazing up at her beloved rat pokemon, who is now being toyed with by Shagrath much to it’s amusement, it’s limbs being made to dance midair in some kind of morbid Macarena. With more determination then ever you encourage your pokemon with a shout of ”Go for it guys!” just as Eneg darts forward toward Shagrath, who stops toying with Diz, distracted by your Kitten pokemon, and looks down at it playfully. The hair on Eneg’s back stands on end and he arches his back with a hiss as a green glow starts to wrap it’s way around his body and Shagrath raises him up a few inches off the ground. Perfect you think to yourself, good work Eneg, then signal at Biz to attack while he can. The element of surprise never fails, even against freaky unidentified ghost pokemon, and you grin as a rainbow coloured psybeam crashes into Shagrath’s momentarily corporeal form who roars in pain. Mag choosing this as the perfect time to attack, or perhaps it’s purely unintentional again, begins to yawn sleepily, the dreary sound filling the room and causing Shagrath’s movements to become slow and dopey, not ready to take a nap yet but a much easier target then before. Fuming with rage a huge flash of green and black energy shoots upwards from Shagrath’s raised arms and forms a deathly skull before separating into three distinct beams which shoot out towards each of your pokemon, instantly cursing them. The situation doesn’t look great but you’ll have to keep battling, for Liz Diz Biz and Yiz … I mean ‘you’. What next?
    Letting out a short cheer, Tobias was proud of the Pokémon under his control. "You guys have done a good job so far!" He told them. Then he beckoned to Danny. "Danny, I have a present for you!" Digging into his bag, Tobias pulled out a small disc-shaped object, white in color, although it flashed between white, red, blue, and yellow. "Its time for you to learn a new attack!" Tobias said, moving forward to press the TM to the kitten Pokémon's head. Danny dodged him, and meowed loudly. He wanted to play. "DANNY, GET BACK HERE!!!" Tobias yelled, chasing his Skitty around in circles. Danny ran as fast as his little Skitty legs could carry him. Apparently the battle wasn't taking enough out of him. "DANNY! JUST LET ME USE THIS!!!" Tobias yelled at Skitty again, who stopped, turned around, and stuck his tongue out, meowing again. Shaking his fist at the evil Skitty, he chucked the disc at Danny. Danny ducked, but not far enough.

    The disc hit him square in the forhead. It glowed bright white, and then the disc disappeared. Danny meowed loudly, and smiled an evil Skitty grin. He knew what that meant. Danny learned TM Tri Attack!

    Grinning himself, although panting after that little excursion with the overexcited Skitty, Tobias issued new orders to his Pokémon. After consulting a book on what that light Shagrath had released was, Tobias groaned. A Curse had been set on his Pokémon. "All right evil ghosty thingy! You've asked for it!"

    "Biz, I want you to continue your hellish barrage of Psychic energy! Psybeam and Confusion him into dust! If you feel yourself tiring out, then calm down. No sense in fainting from exhaustion!"

    "Danny, you get to test your new move! Use Tri Attack a couple of times, but make sure you have a clear shot! If you need to, get up niiice and close to the bastard!"

    "Sloth, unfortunatly you're not much help. But, you do have *one* attacking move, which we can still use! Once you get a clear line of fire, shoot off a couple Smogs!"

    Seeing the rat Pokémon being toyed with by Shagrath as it floated there helpless snapped something in Tobias. Now, he was ready to win. And he was NO longer afraid of the ghost. Tobias would win this fight, he was sure of it, and he radiated that confidence.
    Last edited by Skrusti; 29th August 2005 at 10:15 PM.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san

    quilava plush:
    The tune that comes from the flute may not be very melodious but you play patiently, assuming it will do the trick. At first the only sign of it working is that the Slakoth who was resting at the base of the tree awakes from it’s slumber and begins to lazily climb the trunk. You watch as it reaches the lowest branches when suddenly you hear a screeching noise from the foliage above and see two distinctive Aipom tails dangling from the uppermost branches. As Slakoth reaches out a paw to take one of the fruit the screeching takes a high-pitched turn and the two monkey pokemon jump down to the lower branches, before violently trying to shove Slakoth from the tree. ”Oh no” you hear a voice mutter and spin round to see the old man standing beside you, ”What’s going on?” he exclaims desperately. ”My poor Slakoth. Lady,” he addresses you ”please help him?”
    Rivka facepalms in slight guilt, knowing she would regret the move she made. "I'll get on it," she says as she yanks Akari's pokeball out from her pocket and releases the Horsea. "Akari, see those Aipom up there attacking the Slakoth? Let's try to distract them. Generate some Bubbles to rise up near them, hopefully where the light can hit them, and then I'll flip up this," she pulls out a shiny coin from her pocket "to add to it. If we've grabbed their attention, ambush them with a Smokescreen and try to seperate them from the Slakoth."

    Staring up to the Aipom, she yells, "HEY, CRACKMONKEYS! You wanna shiny? Come on, you know you want one!" She raises the coin in her hand and slowly waves it to and fro, letting the sun glint off of it and hoping that her plan would actually work.
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae: Feeling slightly disorientated, you decide on a strategy to escape from your caged prison. The Machoke, with their backs turned to you regularly switch sides. Releasing Rictor, you order him to create a distraction for the Machoke, whom are on high alert, and have been strictly ordered to stop you from escaping. Rictor moves over to the back of the cage and puts his head through the bars and looks to the left and right. He then attempts to move his body through, his wider middle-body struggling to squeeze through. You give him a gentle push and sure enough, he is standing on the other side. He looks at you wearily, and you encourage him and he runs as fast and as stealthily as he can into a dark corner of the room.

    One of the Machoke hears him and quickly looks around, but then dismisses the small noise as nothing, not a very smart move. The other Machoke begins to flex it’s muscles, seemingly bragging to its companion. You roll your eyes and wait for Rictor to begin the mission. Rictor then growls loudly and one Machoke runs forwards and it’s eyes glow a dark red and a beam shoots out of it’s eyes; a Foresight attack. The room is lit up and Rictor’s position is revealed. The Machoke both roar and run towards where Rictor is standing, both of them thrusting out their fists for a Mega Punch attack. You panick, as Sacrosant goes into the battle, using Gust attacks to try to divert the Machokes attention. However, one turns around and hits Sacrosanct head on with a Mega Punch whilst the other has hit Rictor. They are both stunned as the Machoke begin to laugh.

    Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and red lights fill the room. You panic slightly, but watch as the Machoke run out of the room to investigate whats going on. You shout out to your two pokemon and they don’t respond.. And then a man walks up to the cage, dressed up in a Lab Coat. You frown at him but then realise that it is infact Richard, in a disguise. “Hey Grey, I’m here to help you, I decided to follow you and help out, without getting in the way. My Golem is causing havoc down in the Laboratory so I can get you out of here” Behind Richard stands a Scizor, who comes up to your cage and uses its pincers to snap the bars. “I just obtained my Scizor back from my Mum, he was taking a time out there, he’s my strongest pokemon” You emerge from the cage confident, but then look at your defeated pokemon. What will you do?
    <ooc> Man, Shin, it's like you're trying to kill me. This update kinds sucks 'cause I'm outta pokemon, so meh. I tried. <ooc>

    Grey slowly turns his head at the disastrous events. All his pokemon are unconscious or unable to battle and he doesn't have his most valuable pokemon Obsidian. As he sinks back into a depression, he hears the bars snap one by one. Miraculously, it seems, a Scizor is breaking them with its mighty claws. I hope its breaking me out and not breaking ot get in... Grey thinks. But then, turning his head, Grey sees Richard in disguise. Richard? What is he... But at the last thought Richard says he is here to break him out.

    Retuning his fallen pokemon, Grey starts, "Oh thank God, I'm out of ideas. All my freinds aren't in any condition to battle. Do you have anyone who could help "cause we have to stop these guys. You Scizor and Golem are obvioulsy helping and your Whiscash can't do much, but maybe you have some others to help? I mean we have to get to the Control Room and maybe the Labratory to stop these guys."

    Grey stares at Richard waiting to see how he will decide to take action.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

    Trick: Forretress stops before he gets to Alice and opens himself up, looking at your Poison Pokemon, it then frowns and encloses itself again and rolls backwards, stopping about a metre away. Although confused by this, Alice lets out a high-pitched Screech attack, which causes Forretress to cringe and enclose itself, trying to shield it’s hearing from the attack. Alice takes this opportunity and makes her way over to Forretress, and licks him whilst he is enclosed. Unfortunately, Forretress was not paralysed by this attack.

    Forretress then begins to spin around, still enclosed, and releases spikes all around him on the ground. Alice moves backwards as the Spikes land, making the ground inbetween the two pokemon unable to be travelled on. Forretress then opens himself up and electric sparks begin to crackle around him and form an orb of electricity. Forretress is charging a Zap Cannon attack, which is growing by the second. What will you do?
    ooc: Sorry Shin, Alice was in the day care

    "HSSSSSHA!" Sissed Alice when she noticed her attacks weren't working. In Reply to that, the Forretress, began to open his shell and charging up electric sparks. *Crackle* *bzzzzzzzzt* slowly, the electric sparks began to take shapes of a big orb, wich was floating above the metal insect.

    "Alice! Look out! He's charging up a Zap-Cannon!!"

    "Sssevi!?" she replied a little frightend.
    "We fought against electric Pokemon too! You know what to do!!"
    "Ssssssevi!" Now in a confident tone, Alice begon slithering towards the Forretress.

    "I hope it'll work like with that Pikachu, Wrap around it, and start spinning it the mud"
    He picked up some muddy soil from the dead ground, and yelled;

    "Go for it!"

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu


    Arc_Angel: Thanks for noticing. Stu returns all his Pokemon as the Voltorb’s continue to glow and charge up. Stu begins to run as you follow with Impish and Little Miss behind you. After a small run you see Stu stop when you do the same you look at him. “Dead end,” Stu said as he pointed forward to a wall in the distance which is not to far away. “It’s another one of those tricks!” Stu shouts angrily as he hit the wall with his fist. Suddenly you both hear a whoosh sound as two holes which are the size or doors appear either side of you.

    “Choose a path!” You hear a robotic sounding voice repeat over and over again. Inside both of the gaps are slide like things with look very steep, each one stretching the way the door faces. Stu looks down the left one and sighed. You both turn around as you see the Voltorb rolling toward you swiftly whoa re still glowing. “Looks like there about to explode, two things we have to choose one way and do you think we should go together?” Stu asked at the sight of the Voltorb who were gaining speed and getting closer. What will you do now?
    ^^ Teaching TM Tri Attack to Missy

    Stacey and Stu run back down the corridor, and Stacey notices, when she looks over her shoulder, that the Voltorb are following them. Stu suddenly stops and Stacey runs into his back, stumbling backwards a little. She appologises to him, and notices what made him stop.

    "Dead end" he says and Stacey groans, the day was getting more and more worse. "It's another one of those tricks" Stu said slamming his fist into the wall. Stacey grimaced at the pain he must be feeling. A whoosh suddenly echoed through the small corridor and Stacey noticed two doors appear at their sides, long steep paths leading down from them.

    "Choose a path" a robotic voice entoned over and over to them, and Stacey loooked down at the doors. The Voltorb just appeared around the corner and were very close to them now, sparking dangerously and pulsating with bright white energy.

    “Looks like there about to explode, two things we have to choose one way and do you think we should go together?” Stu asks her and Stacey can only look at the electric balls so close to them now in fear. Her pokemon cry out her name and snap her out of it.

    "No time to think Stu, just jump!" Stacey said and ran grabbing Missy whilst Imp jumped onto her shoulders and launched herself through the right door and landed painfully on her side as they slid down the path, Imp cheering at the feeling; not knowing what door Stu had chosen.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 1st September 2005 at 12:17 AM. Reason: I knew I forgot to do something *slaps head*


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Shuckle: You tell the man you can easily catch a Wooper as you take the fishing rod. You look over at Poli and then at the ricer. You then tell Poli to go and search in the river to see if it finds any Wooper in the river because you do not want to your time fishing in the river if it has no Wooper. Poli obeys and jumps into the river making a small splash, which splashes you a little bit. After waiting about 5 minutes Poli emerges from the water happily smiling. She opens her mouth and releases 5 bubbles and then shouts “Poli, Poli.” You guess that she is trying to tell you that there are 5 Wooper in the river. What will you do?

    .
    "so there are 5 Wooper in the river...." Shuckie said as he prepared to cast the fishing rod.
    "you'll have a wooper in no time!" Shuckie said confidently as he looked over to the man. Shuckie then attached some pokemon food to the hook on the end of the line. Shuckie then cast the Fishing rod. Now it was a matter of waiting.....
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  24. #1349
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Manji – Doduo begins to try and break the String Shot apart, but finds himself nable to. He runs over to you, and you spray him with Antidote. To your amazement, the string fades, but your joy turns to anger as Geodude flies across the room and slams into Doduo, knocking him out cold!

    Misdreavus now fires off a group Psywaves at Butterfree, who tries vainly to dodge them. As she releases she won’t make it, a bright blue powder courses through the room, before the Psywaves hit, and she fades. The Sleep Powder begins to affect everyone, including you. Now it’s just Misdreavus vs. Geodude. How will you respond?
    Nathen recalled Doduo with a smile. "Well, you gave as good as you got, buddy. You deserve a rest."He replaced the pokeball on his belt and turned back to the battle. Stifling a yawn, Nathen's eyes drooped as he issued what he hoped were his last set of orders. "It's now or never Misdreavus!" He declared. "If we don't act now this Sleep Powder will knock us both out." As if for emphasis, he yawned widely again.

    "So go for a Flash, see if you can't dodge his attack, then Psywave him. He can't be able to take much more." As Nathen struggled to keep awake he watched Misdreavus give her final struggle to win the battle.

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Yeah, it's a bit early (for me, anyway), but i'm updating today because tomorrow I'll be getting a DS, and that'll be taking up a week straight of my time.
    Now, I've noticed a few of you seem to be disliking you adventures. If you don't like them, please PM me, or restart, or something. It won't kill me if you're not into it. A few of you were given rather last-minute adventures, at the time, and I could probably think of something better for you now, if any of you so wish it.

    ----------

    Kickle Cubicle - Glowing a vivid white, Charmander takes a step towards Hyru, who replies the threat by curling his lip up in a snarl. Unphased by the Umbreon's display, the tiny fireball begins to growl, the flame on his tail flickering madly. Soon the earth begins to rumble and shake and chunks of rock and pavement are riped forth, floating and spinning around Charmander. With a flick of his paw, the concrete and stone begin hurtling twards Hyru, who manages to dodges a few, only to get a particularly large chunk aimed at his back. Stumbling, he's caught off guard as Nidoran lunges forward, tearing at his already maimed flesh with his sharp claws. At first it doesn't look like it'll be enough, until, much to everyone's surprise, Nidoran's paw smacks right across Hyru's face, drawing a wave of blood in what you can only assume was a critical hit. Hyru stumbled backwards, desperately trying to remain standing. However, he soon falls to the ground, his will not enough to keep him from being knocked out. Luna rushes out, scooping up the poor Umbreon, before giving you a sheepish look as she backs off of the feild once more.

    "I don't have his Pokeball with me...", she admits, craddling the bloodied Pokemon in her arms. Scenna, meanwhile, looks livid, and turns to her trainer, her eyes demanding to know why she didn't try to get in an attack before Hru fainted. Luna just sighed. "They'll have no choice but to attack yuo now! Use Bide again, and if we're lucky you can take them down before they take you down!"

    What will you do?

    Michishirube - Squirtle, despite his fatigue, continued to fire streams of bubbles in hopes of dousing the fire, which licked at the charred building like a hungry animal. Ahead of you, the screams were quickly dying out, choked by smoke and agony. Behind you, the mysterious man stood in the doorway, looking on as you struggled to save the fleeting life of the ltitle girl who was begging for salvation with every harsh, choked moan, until...

    The muffled screamed ceased completely, leaving you with only the crackling of the flames. Choking, refusing to believe the worst, you continue pushing forward will Squirtle's helps, each of his bubbles smaller than the last. Eventually, neither of you can go on any further, and you feel yourself being pulled from the blazing station just as more of the ceiling collapses. Falling to the ground as you're released from his grip, your legs shaking too much to hold your weight, you and Squirtle can only watch as the girl's sister forces her way out of the crowd, grabbing the stranger's shoulders.

    "Why, Daddy?!", she wailed, sobbing. "Why didn't you help Alicia?!"

    Behind her, another woman stood, shaking her head in heartbreak. "I know you just wanted to help her, Jonathan, but she suffered more in there than she ever could have on her own."

    Looking from the two women and back to the man, you realize that this is the girl's father, and the older woman is her mother. As if that weren't bad enough, it seems as though the man has caused this catastrophe. you're about to open your mouth to say something truly vicious, when his older daughter begins squealling madly. Turning to look behind you at the now-faltering blaze, you notice two firement carrying the little girl from the building, her chest rising and falling weakly. Her dress is scorches, and she's covered in some nasty bruises and burns, but despite being worse-for-wear, she's definitely breathing, which is fantastic in and of itself. Smiling slightly, you can feel the girl's mother and sister put their arms around you in a thankful, but when you glance at the father, he just looks rather heartbroken. Whatever he had planned, he had meant only the best by it.

    You gently pull away from the hug, and begin to ponder how you'll get to your destination now. As if to answer your question, a young woman dressed in a yellow fire-repellant suit walks up, smiling. "Thanks to you, we were able to get into the building. On behalf of the Seaside City fire department, I'd like to offer you a personal escort to the secondary Monorail Station on the other side of town!"

    What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff -
    *REPOST* Looking pleased, Sarah takes out a cell phone, quickly dialing up her teammates, relaying the plan. After a few adolescent grunts of approval, she pockets the phone and grabs your arm, Shellie quickly nabbing your other. Startled, you can't help but go along as they march you across the soft white sands, into the filthier side of the beach, and onto the main road, the mob of electric mice scurrying after you in two little lines. As you're pushed down the bustling city streets, you notice people staring at you and your two almost militant companions. All around you, people stop to point and laugh at the little parade, and you're about ready to yank away and give these two a good piece of your mind when you notice a large building looming before you. It's beautiful stone scructure is decorate with large, gleaming windows and heavy wooden doors, then entire front lawn cut clean and decorated with shrubbery cut in the shape of various Pokemon. In front of you, a lovely brick sign stands, proudly proclaiming a name: 'Pastivan Private School'.

    "Ah, we're here!", Shellie coos,obviously proud of her school. The two girls give your a good tug, and break out into a run, dragging you along for the ride. Ahead of you the Pokemon have already began bolting for their respective trainers, and you almost catch a few under your feet as you, Sarah, and Shellie practically crash into the mob. After a brief reunion, you all march into the gym, where several sets of pompoms lay scattered across the floor. Sarah drags you over to a table in the corner, where six files lay spread across it's surface. Looking over the set, you notice each folder is a different color.

    "These are back-up cheer files last year's squad created. We don't know what's inside any of them, but we know whatever it is should be good. We've decided we'd like you to pick one." Sarah give you a grave look. "But you can't look inside...it's an old team superstition, and one of the few things the Plusles and Minuns have in common."

    Looking down, you take inventory of all the various colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Whire, Black, and Brown all line the table. What will yuo do?

    MG -
    *REPOST* Obeying you, Nyx rushed over to the demonic little girl, catching her off guard and knocking her backwards as his claw makes conect. Darting back to you, a reddish glow begins to surround you and him as his Reflect attack begins to tke form. Staring at you through the crimson haze, Claire eyes glaze over as though she may cry.

    "Oh Nick...there's no reason to fight...it'll only make it hurt worse."

    Climbing to her feet, she gives you a sad look,before slowly unearthing the red-and-white orbs which house her two precious Pokemon. Taking a deep breathe, she held the balls out, her fingers grazing over the release buttons with lust enough pressure to cause two thick stream of red energy to burst forth. Shiver, you're startled as the temperature in the car drops, while the entire inside fills with a menacing hissing noise. Before you can ponder what's causing the unnerving sound, you come face to face with two very angry looking Snake Pokemon. The first glares ate you hatefully, it's sleek purple form twisting and coiling until it spreads at the neck, forming a hood which is marked to look a face. The other curls around it's trainer protectively, it's black-and-yellow scales offsetting it's foot-long red fangs.

    "Nick..." Clair cooes, her eyes half closed in a depressed tranced. "You were so kind to me. As an act of mercy, I'll mkae you a bargain. If you can defeat Marcy and alice in battle...I'll not take your soul..."

    You've got two choices. you can take up her challenge, and risk trusting her word, or you can blantantly turn her down and try to think of another way to save your hide. What will you do?

    Psyshadow - With startling speed, all three men whirled around, the husky bodies shaking in the most unpleasant of ways as the lumber towards you, each of them smiling wider than the last. The first one, a tall man dressed in green, grabs your hand, shaking it viciously. "I'm Captain Huey Rogers, and my boat will take you wherever your heart desires!" Huey grinned widely, his eyes flashing. Next to him, a rather fat man dressed in blue waddled up, taking hold of your other hand, his handshake even more painful than the last. "I'm Captain Lance Williams, and my boat will take you wherever your heart desires!" Behind the two, the third man, his short fram dressed in red, stormed over, pushing Huey and Lance away with a rough shove. He then grabbed both your hands, giving you a rough double handshake. "Forget them! I'm Captain Harry Rice and MY boast will take you wherever your heart desires!" You watch, horrified, as Huey and Lance grab poor Harry, throwing him to the ground. The three soon end up flailing about in a fistfight of sorts, their girth shaking the dock in an unnerving manner. What will you do?
    Last edited by Fangirl; 2nd October 2005 at 6:50 PM.







Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •