Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1351
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    2,346

    Default

    Sasuke watched as the unknown woman stepped forward, taking a pokéball from her belt and sinking to her knees. He stayed silent out of respect as she gazed skyward, hands together in prayer and mumbling softly in that foreign tongue. Finally, she stretched her arms out infront of her, palms facing upwards with the pokéball placed there. Suddenly, it sprang open of it's own accord, and before Sasuke stood an impressive Ursaring. Stripes marked it's face and cheeks, and what looked like a bird's footprint on it's forehead. After inspecting the inspiring pokémon for a while Sasuke could feel the eyes of the villagers were now eagerly upon him. It seemed that they were awaiting his choice and had understood his request. This is going to be some battle, he thought to himself, pondering which pokémon would be best suited for the task. Thinking that the occasion suited him most, Shiftry recurringly came to the front of his mind. His decision was final, he stamped his left leg forward and with one swift movement snapped his right hand across his body, plucking a pokeball from his belt and sending it twirling into the air high above him. As it reached it's highest point it opened at the middle, a flash of light filled the battle-field and then faded to reveal his own pokémon. Standing gracefully in a battle pose with his leaves across his face, and the villagers seemed suitably impressed. The language barrier should make this battle different, but it'll work to my favour aswell, he thought to himself, before giving out his first orders. "Use Flash to blind it as quickly as you can, and Leech Seed it while it's disorientated!" he ordered suddenly, keen to get the upper hand as quickly as possible, then sat back to watch as his pokémon moved forward to commence the battle.
    ive got my i on u :o

    [ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke
    Shinjara:
    You quickly withdraw Kara in fear of her being attacked by the electric mouse and give Nidosu his commands who roars and jumps forward ready to battle. Pikachu darts energetically aside as Nidosu tries to disable it then spins midair and whips your poison-pin pokemon with it’s tail. This pokemon is very fast and you wonder if Nidosu will be able to beat it, who seems to be warming up to his first real battle. As if on command, with a defiant roar he fires a huge barrage of poisonous pin-like ‘bullets’ from his mouth at the Pikachu. It tries again to dodge out the way but the sheer volume of projectiles in the air from your pokémons poison-sting attack make avoiding them impossible, even for this agile pokémon, and it takes a fair few hits. Seemingly angry now the mischievous Pikachu picks itself up from the floor and pants heavily, struggling to get a breath, before darting forward and slamming into Nidosus midriff with it’s strongest quick attack, who drops to his knees before furiously uprighting himself, ready to continue the battle.
    Kaya flinches as the Pikachu slammed into Nidosu's torso. Feeling slight worry for her pokemon, she is relieved to see him recover his position. It seems that Nidosu is only just getting started. Kaya grins confidently and commands to her pokemon, "Nidosu, use Focus Energy to sharpen your senses and power. And then I want you to fire another barrage of Poison Sting attacks at that Pikachu. If the Pikachu comes up close, then I want you to hit it with a Double Kick attack. Got that?" Nidosu roared again, and Kaya interupted, "Oh, Nidosu.." She says quietly, "I'm proud of you.."

    Nidosu then blushes slightly and then shakes his head and regains his battle head and begins to carry out his attacks.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Castform: C’hding glows for a second as he performs Mirror Move. Before he can perform the move, though, Marill’s Water Gun blasts into him. Angry, C’hding performs his own Water Gun which blasts into Marill, though it did not affect her as much as it did C’hding for obvious reasons. Taking advantage of the distraction, C’hding Flies up into the air. Marill, having recovered from the attack, starts shooting Water Guns at the flying C’hding, but to no avail. C’hding dives down and slams his beak into Marill, doing considerable damage. What will you do now?

    NB: I hope this is what you wanted C’hding to do, your attack orders weren’t entirely clear.

    Sorry... I'll make sure I am more clear next time, but yes that is wanted I commanded. ^^

    "Good Job C'hding!!!!" Leo says to his brown duck pokemon. C'hding smiles. "Okay, C'hding, use another fly and peck attack, and if he uses a water gun to try and ht you are any attack to try and hit you use Mirror Move to counter his moves!" Leo said. C'hding looked at Leo and nodded and also responded with a "Fard Fard Fardfetch'd!" Leo smile very satisfied. The battle was going well,he only hoped that he would win this batttle. This would be his first offical trainer battle, and he wanted to win.

  4. #1354
    Eneko55 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Eneko: The Dead Forest welcomes you with the smell of locust decay and poison. Walking through a man made path, you find a small black spot up ahead. You rush to the small dark spot and find it is a living thing. The light isn’t that bright in the rotted forest of venom. Then, when the sun does shine through, it reveals a small, but noticeable, tree. You wander up to the tree, inspecting it for any strange aura as to why you were drawn to it. You find the strange reason as to why you walked over, a small defenseless Teddiursa. It cries as it sees you, afraid of the taller being. The tree, you notice, has no signs of ageing, a newly born sprout. It must have been a miracle, as if the forest is trying to heal itself from its poisons state. The small bear gives a cry, getting your attention once again. What will you do?
    "Flurry, I think it's afraid of me, you should talk to it." Will says to his Sentret.

    "Right." Flurry nods in agreement as she scurries down off her Trainer's shoulder and moves slowly towards the Teddiursa, "Don't worry, nobody's gonna hurt you."

    Will smiles to the tiny bear and holds out a friendly hand to it, hoping it will not see him as a threat.

    Fyfe decides to take a closer look at the only living tree to see how it is possible that it is the only thing thriving in this dead forest. He places his roses against and tries Absorbing a few nutrients from it.

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Update time. Sorry for the long wait, I got six new PS2 games. Nuff said.

    Joe
    Running top speed, you started to reach the end of the tunnel. Each step of the way seemed to take more and more energy, and it was starting to effect your breathing, but eventually you reached the crater. Before you was the most horrific sight you’d ever seen, smoldering bodies of pokemon everywhere, each with their skin burnt off. Nothing could of survived this, the heat from the blast was making you sweat, and it must have been at least an hour since the explosion. You looked around the site, hoping for a glimpse of life; something, anything, had to be alive. But where… there! Near the centre of the crater were two bodies, one crimson, the other human. You moved slowly closer, yet keeping a safe distance. The humans back was turned, and you could hear his cries of grief so filled with rage that you felt like crying yourself. Wondering whether you should leave this man to mourn, you took a step back, but the movement alerted him.

    Slowly his head turned, and you could see there was something familiar about him, even if you couldn’t quite place it. Slowly his eyes met yours, and bile rose to your throat. Sitting there, in the middle of a crater, covered in blood, was … you. The man’s face, his body structure, even the way he held himself was exactly like you did. Horrible realization dawned on you, and you quickly looked to see what the corpse to his left was. With it’s eyes still open, there lay a ninetales with a prominent scar straight down its left eye, covered in blood. Your attention was drawn back to the man, however, as a croaky voice said, “You... you seek the machine parts?” The words were spoken in such way that made you feel he’d said it before. What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    Your heart pounding, you threw the pokeball towards the fainted psychic type, hoping to have a new member of your team. The ball soared towards the ralts, but something was wrong. Your newly purchased item started to glow green, the same shade as the ralts’s helmet, and sped towards Jack. The Sneasel, however, seemed to expect this, and, being able to resist psychic attacks, knocked the ball effortlessly back. This time it stayed on coarse, and hit the fainted pokemon dead on the head. It shook once, twice, three times… until you heard that reassuring “Ding” sound that indicated a capture. That was one strong pokemon, to be able to resist capture so well when wounded. [You have caught a Lv6 female Ralts, congratulations] What do you do… ?

    Octillery
    “Very good,” said Aphar cheerfully. “Then you won’t mind these little radiation sprays we must do.” Before you could even ask what a radiation spray was, you found out. Unfortunately. A man behind you was spraying you with a green foam that absolutely stank of rotten eggs. You spluttered indignantly at Aphar, who smiled at you before someone jammed a helmet on your head, which looked a lot like the ones you’d seen them use on the moon. The rest of your body, however, remained exposed, and you looked questionably at Aphar. “Ah, well that is one of the miracles of modern day technology.” he informed you. “With that helmet, air from out here will be channeled to you, without any wires on useless equipment, leaving you free to explore the dangerous— er, wondrous depths of the cave unhindered.”

    You scowled at him but he just smiled. Again. Before you knew it, you were being hurried towards the water, given seven strangely colored pokeballs that they said worked better on prehistoric pokemon, which might be why they looked and felt like rocks, and thrown enthusiastically into the cold river. Even though you could swim, the icy temperature of the water was making you panic, so you quickly swam to the cave. You passed through the barrier, oddly enough, without problems, and fell through onto your face. You shakily got to your feet, wondering how such a reckless man got to be rich, and looked around. To your left and right were thick, wet walls made of stone, each with strange carvings to do with humans on them, but in front of you was the biggest lake you’d ever seen. What do you do… ?

    Golden Mew
    He gave you a pitying and disapproving look for crying, and said sternly, “If this is all you’re going to do while we’re here, I’m going to leave you behind.” You hastily wiped away your tears and told him your answer. “Fine,” he said, his right hand reaching for a pokeball. “I’m Jack,” He switched the release button. “And this-” he began as red light began to shine from the pokeball, revealing a golduck. “-is Nioud.” With nothing left to do, you three began to run out of the cell and into a hallway. It was painted black and red, and nothing but doors could be seen far down it. It seemed to stretch out for miles… “Err, Perky,” said Jack in an amused tone. “You’re looking the wrong way.” You quickly turned around and saw that the corridor went in two directions, one to the left, one to the right.

    “We’ve got to split up,” said Jack suddenly, and Nioud gave an approving quack. “I’ve studied most of the old bases blueprints, but this is new, intelligence hasn’t managed to find out much about it yet… I know which area the Laboratory Holding Room’s in, but not exact locations. You take one way; Nioud and me will take the other. If you encounter any resistance, battle them off and keep going, the Elites should be out of the base right now. Grunts should be no problem.” What do you do…?

    Thed3
    Your shedninja gave a small nod as an affirmative, and in a flash of light the surrounding area was revealed. Around you were plants of, many of which were fungi, each glowing slightly as a small amount of pollen floated out of every plant, all of it heading down a long tunnel to your right. Slowly you looked down, and the source of hissing was revealed. A glowing tropius lay underneath you, a small amount of pollen coming off of its head like every other plant. This pokemon must of served as a mattress to land your fall, undoubtedly why you survived, but unfortunately the sole of your trainer had caught fire from some of the trees that the girl had ripped up and set alight, and it was burning the pokemon’s huge leaf, letting out a small hissing sound as it burnt through..

    Hastily you jumped off the tropius, and put your foot out, but before you could do anything it soared up into the air (the tunnel seems to be unbelievably high), flapped its wings, and sent both you and Shredder flying back, knocking out the unfortunate bug type. What do you do…?

    AN/: Sorry if the explanation for the tropius seems cheap, but when I wrote the last batch of updates I had problems accessing www.random.org, the site I use to choose what pokemon you’ll face. But I have finally thought of an adventure for you.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  6. #1356
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Update time. Sorry for the long wait, I got six new PS2 games. Nuff said.

    Joe
    Running top speed, you started to reach the end of the tunnel. Each step of the way seemed to take more and more energy, and it was starting to effect your breathing, but eventually you reached the crater. Before you was the most horrific sight you’d ever seen, smoldering bodies of pokemon everywhere, each with their skin burnt off. Nothing could of survived this, the heat from the blast was making you sweat, and it must have been at least an hour since the explosion. You looked around the site, hoping for a glimpse of life; something, anything, had to be alive. But where… there! Near the centre of the crater were two bodies, one crimson, the other human. You moved slowly closer, yet keeping a safe distance. The humans back was turned, and you could hear his cries of grief so filled with rage that you felt like crying yourself. Wondering whether you should leave this man to mourn, you took a step back, but the movement alerted him.

    Slowly his head turned, and you could see there was something familiar about him, even if you couldn’t quite place it. Slowly his eyes met yours, and bile rose to your throat. Sitting there, in the middle of a crater, covered in blood, was … you. The man’s face, his body structure, even the way he held himself was exactly like you did. Horrible realization dawned on you, and you quickly looked to see what the corpse to his left was. With it’s eyes still open, there lay a ninetales with a prominent scar straight down its left eye, covered in blood. Your attention was drawn back to the man, however, as a croaky voice said, “You... you seek the machine parts?” The words were spoken in such way that made you feel he’d said it before. What do you do…?
    6 PS2 GAMES?! Bloody hell....

    Joe couldn't believe his eyes when he reached the explosion site. So many dead bodies, and no movement among them. When he reached the centre of the crater, somebody was alerted to his whereabouts and turned around. Joe was even more shocked to see that it was actually him. He backed off scared, and then took a look to the left, to see a Ninetails lying there, still. This reminded Joe of his own Vulpix, and nearly brought tears to his eyes, as he thought, who could do this to a pokemon? After hearing the question from the man, Joe couldn't find his voice. He wanted to answer, but couldn't. After a few minutes, Joe finally found the courage to say something.
    "Yes...I do seek the machine parts," he replied, in a slightly shaky voice, and then again, went silent. There were so many questions he wanted to ask, but couldn't bring himself to ask any of them, except one. "Wh..who are you?" stuttered Joe, as he turned round and scanned the crater. He was in disbelief. When he turned back around and looked at the man, he decided to ask another question as well. "What happened here?" he blurted out, before he could stop himself. After asking the questions, now all he could do was wait for an answer.

  7. #1357
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Yeah, it's a bit early (for me, anyway), but i'm updating today because tomorrow I'll be getting a DS, and that'll be taking up a week straight of my time.
    Now, I've noticed a few of you seem to be disliking you adventures. If you don't like them, please PM me, or restart, or something. It won't kill me if you're not into it. A few of you were given rather last-minute adventures, at the time, and I could probably think of something better for you now, if any of you so wish it.

    Psyshadow - With startling speed, all three men whirled around, the husky bodies shaking in the most unpleasant of ways as the lumber towards you, each of them smiling wider than the last. The first one, a tall man dressed in green, grabs your hand, shaking it viciously. "I'm Captain Huey Rogers, and my boat will take you wherever your heart desires!" Huey grinned widely, his eyes flashing. Next to him, a rather fat man dressed in blue waddled up, taking hold of your other hand, his handshake even more painful than the last. "I'm Captain Lance Williams, and my boat will take you wherever your heart desires!" Behind the two, the third man, his short fram dressed in red, stormed over, pushing Huey and Lance away with a rough shove. He then grabbed both your hands, giving you a rough double handshake. "Forget them! I'm Captain Harry Rice and MY boast will take you wherever your heart desires!" You watch, horrified, as Huey and Lance grab poor Harry, throwing him to the ground. The three soon end up flailing about in a fistfight of sorts, their girth shaking the dock in an unnerving manner. What will you do?
    "Okay," Chris said with a nervous laugh. It's obvious that business is kind of thin. The way there competeing over one customer, means that not many people want to go to the islands. Question is which one of these men do I choose? They all are the same kind of person and I don't want to get beat up. Wait. I've got it! Coming out of is reverie with a new idea. "C'mon people, act your age not your shoe size! Here's what's going to happen, you three are going to have a best out of two match. Winner gets to take me to the volcanic isles.

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Update time. Sorry for the long wait, I got six new PS2 games. Nuff said.

    Joe
    Running top speed, you started to reach the end of the tunnel. Each step of the way seemed to take more and more energy, and it was starting to effect your breathing, but eventually you reached the crater. Before you was the most horrific sight you’d ever seen, smoldering bodies of pokemon everywhere, each with their skin burnt off. Nothing could of survived this, the heat from the blast was making you sweat, and it must have been at least an hour since the explosion. You looked around the site, hoping for a glimpse of life; something, anything, had to be alive. But where… there! Near the centre of the crater were two bodies, one crimson, the other human. You moved slowly closer, yet keeping a safe distance. The humans back was turned, and you could hear his cries of grief so filled with rage that you felt like crying yourself. Wondering whether you should leave this man to mourn, you took a step back, but the movement alerted him.

    Slowly his head turned, and you could see there was something familiar about him, even if you couldn’t quite place it. Slowly his eyes met yours, and bile rose to your throat. Sitting there, in the middle of a crater, covered in blood, was … you. The man’s face, his body structure, even the way he held himself was exactly like you did. Horrible realization dawned on you, and you quickly looked to see what the corpse to his left was. With it’s eyes still open, there lay a ninetales with a prominent scar straight down its left eye, covered in blood. Your attention was drawn back to the man, however, as a croaky voice said, “You... you seek the machine parts?” The words were spoken in such way that made you feel he’d said it before. What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    Your heart pounding, you threw the pokeball towards the fainted psychic type, hoping to have a new member of your team. The ball soared towards the ralts, but something was wrong. Your newly purchased item started to glow green, the same shade as the ralts’s helmet, and sped towards Jack. The Sneasel, however, seemed to expect this, and, being able to resist psychic attacks, knocked the ball effortlessly back. This time it stayed on coarse, and hit the fainted pokemon dead on the head. It shook once, twice, three times… until you heard that reassuring “Ding” sound that indicated a capture. That was one strong pokemon, to be able to resist capture so well when wounded. [You have caught a Lv6 female Ralts, congratulations] What do you do… ?

    Octillery
    “Very good,” said Aphar cheerfully. “Then you won’t mind these little radiation sprays we must do.” Before you could even ask what a radiation spray was, you found out. Unfortunately. A man behind you was spraying you with a green foam that absolutely stank of rotten eggs. You spluttered indignantly at Aphar, who smiled at you before someone jammed a helmet on your head, which looked a lot like the ones you’d seen them use on the moon. The rest of your body, however, remained exposed, and you looked questionably at Aphar. “Ah, well that is one of the miracles of modern day technology.” he informed you. “With that helmet, air from out here will be channeled to you, without any wires on useless equipment, leaving you free to explore the dangerous— er, wondrous depths of the cave unhindered.”

    You scowled at him but he just smiled. Again. Before you knew it, you were being hurried towards the water, given seven strangely colored pokeballs that they said worked better on prehistoric pokemon, which might be why they looked and felt like rocks, and thrown enthusiastically into the cold river. Even though you could swim, the icy temperature of the water was making you panic, so you quickly swam to the cave. You passed through the barrier, oddly enough, without problems, and fell through onto your face. You shakily got to your feet, wondering how such a reckless man got to be rich, and looked around. To your left and right were thick, wet walls made of stone, each with strange carvings to do with humans on them, but in front of you was the biggest lake you’d ever seen. What do you do… ?

    Golden Mew
    He gave you a pitying and disapproving look for crying, and said sternly, “If this is all you’re going to do while we’re here, I’m going to leave you behind.” You hastily wiped away your tears and told him your answer. “Fine,” he said, his right hand reaching for a pokeball. “I’m Jack,” He switched the release button. “And this-” he began as red light began to shine from the pokeball, revealing a golduck. “-is Nioud.” With nothing left to do, you three began to run out of the cell and into a hallway. It was painted black and red, and nothing but doors could be seen far down it. It seemed to stretch out for miles… “Err, Perky,” said Jack in an amused tone. “You’re looking the wrong way.” You quickly turned around and saw that the corridor went in two directions, one to the left, one to the right.

    “We’ve got to split up,” said Jack suddenly, and Nioud gave an approving quack. “I’ve studied most of the old bases blueprints, but this is new, intelligence hasn’t managed to find out much about it yet… I know which area the Laboratory Holding Room’s in, but not exact locations. You take one way; Nioud and me will take the other. If you encounter any resistance, battle them off and keep going, the Elites should be out of the base right now. Grunts should be no problem.” What do you do…?

    Thed3
    Your shedninja gave a small nod as an affirmative, and in a flash of light the surrounding area was revealed. Around you were plants of, many of which were fungi, each glowing slightly as a small amount of pollen floated out of every plant, all of it heading down a long tunnel to your right. Slowly you looked down, and the source of hissing was revealed. A glowing tropius lay underneath you, a small amount of pollen coming off of its head like every other plant. This pokemon must of served as a mattress to land your fall, undoubtedly why you survived, but unfortunately the sole of your trainer had caught fire from some of the trees that the girl had ripped up and set alight, and it was burning the pokemon’s huge leaf, letting out a small hissing sound as it burnt through..

    Hastily you jumped off the tropius, and put your foot out, but before you could do anything it soared up into the air (the tunnel seems to be unbelievably high), flapped its wings, and sent both you and Shredder flying back, knocking out the unfortunate bug type. What do you do…?

    AN/: Sorry if the explanation for the tropius seems cheap, but when I wrote the last batch of updates I had problems accessing www.random.org, the site I use to choose what pokemon you’ll face. But I have finally thought of an adventure for you.
    Sorry I didn't reply, I was away on holiday!

    GM looked at Jack then nodded, although she felt a little scared inside. "Ok... I'll go that way... You're right, grunts should be no problem, but what if they defeat me?" GM asked. She looked down the corridor she was supposed to go, "This place seems deserted, and kind of spooky,"

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Octillery
    “Very good,” said Aphar cheerfully. “Then you won’t mind these little radiation sprays we must do.” Before you could even ask what a radiation spray was, you found out. Unfortunately. A man behind you was spraying you with a green foam that absolutely stank of rotten eggs. You spluttered indignantly at Aphar, who smiled at you before someone jammed a helmet on your head, which looked a lot like the ones you’d seen them use on the moon. The rest of your body, however, remained exposed, and you looked questionably at Aphar. “Ah, well that is one of the miracles of modern day technology.” he informed you. “With that helmet, air from out here will be channeled to you, without any wires on useless equipment, leaving you free to explore the dangerous— er, wondrous depths of the cave unhindered.”

    You scowled at him but he just smiled. Again. Before you knew it, you were being hurried towards the water, given seven strangely colored pokeballs that they said worked better on prehistoric pokemon, which might be why they looked and felt like rocks, and thrown enthusiastically into the cold river. Even though you could swim, the icy temperature of the water was making you panic, so you quickly swam to the cave. You passed through the barrier, oddly enough, without problems, and fell through onto your face. You shakily got to your feet, wondering how such a reckless man got to be rich, and looked around. To your left and right were thick, wet walls made of stone, each with strange carvings to do with humans on them, but in front of you was the biggest lake you’d ever seen. What do you do… ?
    School has started in Octilleryland. Guess that means Im not gonna be on as much


    Holy Miltank! That is one HUGE LAKE!" Zero yelled out. "Well, here goes nothing..." zero muttered as he released Remoraid (level 13) and Flip (Level 10 Wooper).
    "Woop Woop!"
    "Yes, I know, its your first time in a zone after I captured you..."
    "Woop?"
    "I didn't say anything!"
    "Wooper Woop!"
    "Don't make me put you back in your Pokeba--" Zero stopped as he made sure Remoraid was in the lake and not helplessly flopping on the side.
    "Anyways, as I was saying..."
    "Woop!"
    "Sure. You and Remoraid go into the water and see if anything is under the lake. I did a report on this once. It was something about the Loch Ness Monster..."
    "WOOOPPPEEERRR!"
    "I know its not real. Now into the lake you go" Zero spoke affirmatively.


    Woopers talk nonsense
    Last edited by Octillery; 3rd September 2005 at 2:36 AM.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  10. #1360
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Update time. Sorry for the long wait, I got six new PS2 games. Nuff said.

    _Kangaskhan_
    Your heart pounding, you threw the pokeball towards the fainted psychic type, hoping to have a new member of your team. The ball soared towards the ralts, but something was wrong. Your newly purchased item started to glow green, the same shade as the ralts’s helmet, and sped towards Jack. The Sneasel, however, seemed to expect this, and, being able to resist psychic attacks, knocked the ball effortlessly back. This time it stayed on coarse, and hit the fainted pokemon dead on the head. It shook once, twice, three times… until you heard that reassuring “Ding” sound that indicated a capture. That was one strong pokemon, to be able to resist capture so well when wounded. [You have caught a Lv6 female Ralts, congratulations] What do you do… ?

    OOC: I used a rare candy to level up both ralts and sneasel, so now they're 7 and 8.

    Josh held the pokeball containing his new pokemon with pride.

    "Haha! Now I have to name her. Hmm... How about sally? So you guys can be Jack and Sally!"

    "Oh boy."

    "Okay, we're getting out of here. I'm tired of all these crazy people."

    "Tell me about it"

    "This time I get to pick, because frankly, I don't like getting killed. Okay, lets see." Josh pulls out a map of Fizzytopia. "I think we should go to the enchanted forest. But the only way to get there is on the monarail located in the dead forest. Maybe we'll find some cool pokemon there."

    "Believe me, I'm the coolest pokemon you'll ever get."

    Josh sighed and started on his way with Jack at his side...

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Thed3
    Your shedninja gave a small nod as an affirmative, and in a flash of light the surrounding area was revealed. Around you were plants of, many of which were fungi, each glowing slightly as a small amount of pollen floated out of every plant, all of it heading down a long tunnel to your right. Slowly you looked down, and the source of hissing was revealed. A glowing tropius lay underneath you, a small amount of pollen coming off of its head like every other plant. This pokemon must of served as a mattress to land your fall, undoubtedly why you survived, but unfortunately the sole of your trainer had caught fire from some of the trees that the girl had ripped up and set alight, and it was burning the pokemon’s huge leaf, letting out a small hissing sound as it burnt through..

    Hastily you jumped off the tropius, and put your foot out, but before you could do anything it soared up into the air (the tunnel seems to be unbelievably high), flapped its wings, and sent both you and Shredder flying back, knocking out the unfortunate bug type. What do you do…?
    [/COLOR]
    AN/: Sorry if the explanation for the tropius seems cheap, but when I wrote the last batch of updates I had problems accessing www.random.org, the site I use to choose what pokemon you’ll face. But I have finally thought of an adventure for you.
    Tis ok I don't mind at all. Also 6 PS2 games is Ca-Razy!!!!!!!!!

    Shedinja gave a big Flash and the whole area was enlightened. Thed then noticed that he was on a Tropius...one with some sort of pollen coming off of it's head. He heard the hissing noise again, but behind him. He whriled around and seen that the Tropius's leaf wing was being scorched. Thed immediately jumped off the dinosaur, Shredder following, and stomped his slipper on the ground to stop it from being hot.

    While examining the sole of his charred slipper Thed began to apologize, "Umm.. sorry there Mr. Tropius I didn't mean to..." But, Thed was interrupted by Shredder saying "Shed..." "Not now Shredder I'm apologiz..." Then he noticed that the Tropius wasn't in front of him anymore. He noticed Shredder looking up and just as he looked up Tropius flapped it's wings and created a Gust sending him and Shredder back. Unfortunately Shredder didn't make it out forcing Thed to return his pokemon.

    "Hey," Thed said ****** off. "I was apologizing to you and this is what I get... I can't tolerate cheap pokemon trainers... and I definately don't tolerate pokemon who do cheap shots. Tsunami get out here now!!!"

    With that said a Flash of light streamed out of Thed's belt and formed into an angry Squirtle who saw what had happened to his team mate.

    "Alright Tsunami let's teach this Tropius a lesson. First chill that dinosaur out with two blasts of Icy Wind. After that set up a Mirror Coat, since I'm guessing that it'll use a Special attack on you, and send it's attack back to it."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  12. #1362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane


    Eeveeboy_geoff -
    *REPOST* Looking pleased, Sarah takes out a cell phone, quickly dialing up her teammates, relaying the plan. After a few adolescent grunts of approval, she pockets the phone and grabs your arm, Shellie quickly nabbing your other. Startled, you can't help but go along as they march you across the soft white sands, into the filthier side of the beach, and onto the main road, the mob of electric mice scurrying after you in two little lines. As you're pushed down the bustling city streets, you notice people staring at you and your two almost militant companions. All around you, people stop to point and laugh at the little parade, and you're about ready to yank away and give these two a good piece of your mind when you notice a large building looming before you. It's beautiful stone scructure is decorate with large, gleaming windows and heavy wooden doors, then entire front lawn cut clean and decorated with shrubbery cut in the shape of various Pokemon. In front of you, a lovely brick sign stands, proudly proclaiming a name: 'Pastivan Private School'.

    "Ah, we're here!", Shellie coos,obviously proud of her school. The two girls give your a good tug, and break out into a run, dragging you along for the ride. Ahead of you the Pokemon have already began bolting for their respective trainers, and you almost catch a few under your feet as you, Sarah, and Shellie practically crash into the mob. After a brief reunion, you all march into the gym, where several sets of pompoms lay scattered across the floor. Sarah drags you over to a table in the corner, where six files lay spread across it's surface. Looking over the set, you notice each folder is a different color.

    "These are back-up cheer files last year's squad created. We don't know what's inside any of them, but we know whatever it is should be good. We've decided we'd like you to pick one." Sarah give you a grave look. "But you can't look inside...it's an old team superstition, and one of the few things the Plusles and Minuns have in common."

    Looking down, you take inventory of all the various colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Whire, Black, and Brown all line the table. What will yuo do?

    ((Sorry about not replying last time... my internet kind of died!))

    Jeff thinks for a moment. How do I make both sides happy? I know! "Well," Jeff says, giving a smug look to the girls. "The solution is obvious. The yellow folder has to be it. Plusles and Minuns are both yellow." The Eevee Pokémorph cringes, hoping that his answer will satisfy his rather frightening companions.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,381

    Default Updates 4/9

    Sadistic Weedle – You call for Snap to leap into battle, and he does, Growling fiercely at the Raichu, who Growls back. The two Pokčmon continue to growl furiously, getting closer and closer, before both Pokčmon smack each other in the face with a Mega Punch!

    Both Pokčmon are knocked backwards, but both leap to their feet. Snap fires off a Thunder Wave, and Raichu does the same. The Thunder Wave binds both Pokčmon, but Snap has an ace up his sleeve. A large ball of ghost energy begins to crackle in front of Snap, before he fires it off, blasting the Raichu hard. He gets back up, tired but ready to keep going. Snap is still paralysed, and is panting heavily, but seems eager to continue to battle. What will you do?

    PorkYouPine – You blow a kiss towards your opponent, who blushes, before Imp raises the water in the pool, and riding the water, slams into Zubat for some major damage. The Zubat is barely conscious by the time that Mojo slams into him with Knock Off, KO’ing him.

    You smile, but your victory is short lived as a stream of greenish flames strikes Mojo in mid-air. Horsea, enraged by the loss of its partner, seems to be discarding its trainer, and attacking of its own accord. It releases a Smokescreen into the air, shrouding the battlefield with black smoke. Unable to see what’s going on, you have an aggressive Horsea on your hands, with Mojo already paralysed. What will you do?

    Another Fan – Mankey looks around for Archer, before a powerful Water Gun blasts him out of the water, sending him flying onto the shore, KO’ed! You look around to congratulate Archer, but are shocked when you see a large Tentacruel emerge from the water.

    “Oi you!” You whip around to see a young lady with blue eyes and long red hair running towards you. She runs up to you, and looks at the Mankey unconscious on the ground.

    “Tentacruel, did you interfere with this nice young man’s battle?” She looks condescendingly at what appears to be her Tentacruel, and it blushes, and lowers its head.

    She turns to you. “I’m so sorry. My Tentacruel loves to battle, and she often will join in any battles she sees. It’s a habit I’m trying to break.”

    She gestures to the Mankey, lying on the ground. “I suppose you want to catch it? If not, I’ll gladly have it. My sister’s been looking for a fighting type for a while.” She suddenly shakes her head, and smiles happily at you. “Now where are my manners? I’m Shelly McIntyre, a Pokčmon breeder around these parts. After Tentacruel interfered with your battle, the least I can do is offer to let you crash at my place for a while. Your Remoraid looks tired, and I have a large aquarium at home where it can swim in.”

    Your response?

    Hayley – Kipper quickly blasts the Corphish with a Water Gun, but the Corphish quickly splits into three with a Double Team, the Water Gun passing through a clone. Undaunted, Kipper swims through the water, and successfully Body Slams the real Corphish. Corphish’s claw begins to glow, before Kipper reaches out with stubby hands. A loud CRACK echoes, and Corphish screams in pain from its broken claw. Enraged, the other claw slams into Kipper heavily for a powerful Crabhammer.

    Kipper is knocked back, and surfaces, Corphish doing the same. Kipper’s success this round has broken the Taunt, but Kipper has taken some damage this round. Corphish, even with a broken claw, seems eager to keep battling, and seems to have the energy to do so. Your response?

    ZJ – You release your Tropius, its large body barely able to fit in the large room. Tropius fires off a Leech Seed, and Umbreon leaps to the side, dodging it easily. Tropius tries to use a Swords Dance, but can’t in the cramped conditions of the room. Umbreon takes advantage of this delay and fires off a blast of purple goo, hitting Tropius in the stomach with a Toxic. Enraged, Tropius tries a Stomp, which is dodged by an Agility from Umbreon.

    Your reaction?

    Manji – Misdreavus yawns with you, before Flashing brightly. The Flash blinds the Geodude, who screams in pain. However, it has another effect. The Sleep Powder in the air ignites, small flames now dancing in the air. Misdreavus quickly uses a Psywave, which snares some of the flames, slamming into Geodude, and successfully KO’ing it. Level up for Misdreavus!

    A sinister laugh echoes through the room, as Tempest reappears. This time, however, he has company. A spirit Girafarig stands beside him, and you realize this must be Jaffa, Tess’ Girafarig.

    “See Tempest, he is more powerful than you give him credit for.” Jaffa speaks to Tempest, while keeping his eyes locked on you.

    Tempest snorts loudly. “So he was able to defeat some weak spirits. He’ll have to do a lot better to get our lady Tess’ treasure.” And with that, he disappears.

    Jaffa shakes his head. “I’m sorry about that. Both of us have been charged with protecting Tess’ treasure, and both of us have contradicting views on how treasure hunters should be tested. As you may have guessed, Tempest thinks that strength counts most. However, I disagree.”

    “You have come here in search of the lighthouse keeper’s journal. I know where it is, and if you want it. You must solve this riddle.” Jaffa begins to fade, as he speaks these words.

    “The more you feed it, the more it grows high
    But if you give it water, it will surely die.”

    “Speak the answer aloud.” Jaffa speaks, before he fades completely. What is your answer?
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 11th September 2005 at 6:55 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Another Fan – Mankey looks around for Archer, before a powerful Water Gun blasts him out of the water, sending him flying onto the shore, KO’ed! You look around to congratulate Archer, but are shocked when you see a large Tentacruel emerge from the water.

    “Oi you!” You whip around to see a young lady with blue eyes and long red hair running towards you. She runs up to you, and looks at the Mankey unconscious on the ground.

    “Tentacruel, did you interfere with this nice young man’s battle?” She looks condescendingly at what appears to be her Tentacruel, and it blushes, and lowers its head.

    She turns to you. “I’m so sorry. My Tentacruel loves to battle, and she often will join in any battles she sees. It’s a habit I’m trying to break.”

    She gestures to the Mankey, lying on the ground. “I suppose you want to catch it? If not, I’ll gladly have it. My sister’s been looking for a fighting type for a while.” She suddenly shakes her head, and smiles happily at you. “Now where are my manners? I’m Shelly McIntyre, a Pokčmon breeder around these parts. After Tentacruel interfered with your battle, the least I can do is offer to let you crash at my place for a while. Your Remoraid looks tired, and I have a large aquarium at home where it can swim in.”
    Looking at the trainer, Jeff says "Thanks. It is very sweet of you to offer. My pokemon could use some rest. A mankey would be nice for my team but it seems like a bit too much of a hassle for me, so you can have it. I'm Jeff Foduan by the way. The fish in the water is Archer, my starter. Also, I caught a magnemite not too long ago. I should probably let it out soon so I can name it. I'm surprised I found one here, is there a powerplant nearby?"
    Last edited by Another Fan; 5th September 2005 at 7:19 AM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane


    Kickle Cubicle - Glowing a vivid white, Charmander takes a step towards Hyru, who replies the threat by curling his lip up in a snarl. Unphased by the Umbreon's display, the tiny fireball begins to growl, the flame on his tail flickering madly. Soon the earth begins to rumble and shake and chunks of rock and pavement are riped forth, floating and spinning around Charmander. With a flick of his paw, the concrete and stone begin hurtling twards Hyru, who manages to dodges a few, only to get a particularly large chunk aimed at his back. Stumbling, he's caught off guard as Nidoran lunges forward, tearing at his already maimed flesh with his sharp claws. At first it doesn't look like it'll be enough, until, much to everyone's surprise, Nidoran's paw smacks right across Hyru's face, drawing a wave of blood in what you can only assume was a critical hit. Hyru stumbled backwards, desperately trying to remain standing. However, he soon falls to the ground, his will not enough to keep him from being knocked out. Luna rushes out, scooping up the poor Umbreon, before giving you a sheepish look as she backs off of the feild once more.

    "I don't have his Pokeball with me...", she admits, craddling the bloodied Pokemon in her arms. Scenna, meanwhile, looks livid, and turns to her trainer, her eyes demanding to know why she didn't try to get in an attack before Hru fainted. Luna just sighed. "They'll have no choice but to attack yuo now! Use Bide again, and if we're lucky you can take them down before they take you down!"

    What will you do?

    With Charmander's mighty new Ancientpower attack and Nidoran's critical hit, Jonny's Pokémon manage to defeat the strong-willed Umbreon Hyru.

    Luna just sighed. "They'll have no choice but to attack you now!" she says to Scenna. "Use Bide again, and if we're lucky you can take them down before they take you down!"

    Jonny, however, is prepared for this. "If Scenna uses Bide, she cannot deal any damage if we do not attack her." he thinks to himself, "Then again, she has already been weakened, so could we take her out if we can land a few powerful hits."

    "Ok, Charmander, use a volley of Ancientpower attacks against Scenna. Nidoran, keep using Scratch attacks. Espeon's defenses are normally quite weak so we'll use our physical attacks!"

    As Charmander summons the huge chunks of rock from the ground and Nidoran prepares herself to attack, Jonny hopes they will be able to defeat Scenna before it has the chance to unleash it's Bide.

  16. #1366
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Manji – Misdreavus yawns with you, before Flashing brightly. The Flash blinds the Geodude, who screams in pain. However, it has another effect. The Sleep Powder in the air ignites, small flames now dancing in the air. Misdreavus quickly uses a Psywave, which snares some of the flames, slamming into Geodude, and successfully KO’ing it. Level up for Misdreavus!

    A sinister laugh echoes through the room, as Tempest reappears. This time, however, he has company. A spirit Girafarig stands beside him, and you realize this must be Jaffa, Tess’ Girafarig.

    “See Tempest, he is more powerful than you give him credit for.” Jaffa speaks to Tempest, while keeping his eyes locked on you.

    Tempest snorts loudly. “So he was able to defeat some weak spirits. He’ll have to do a lot better to get our lady Tess’ treasure.” And with that, he disappears.

    Jaffa shakes his head. “I’m sorry about that. Both of us have been charged with protecting Tess’ treasure, and both of us have contradicting views on how treasure hunters should be tested. As you may have guessed, Tempest thinks that strength counts most. However, I disagree.”

    “You have come here in search of the lighthouse keeper’s journal. I know where it is, and if you want it. You must solve this riddle.” Jaffa begins to fade, as he speaks these words.

    “The more you feed it, the more it grows high
    But if you give it water, it will surely die.”

    “Speak the answer aloud.” Jaffa speaks, before he fades completely. What is your answer?
    Nathen fell to a seating position on the ground, half out of exhaustion and relief following the battle, and half to begin pondering Jaffa's riddle. Misdreavus, though no longer under the Sleep Powder's effects, still looked like she was ready for a well-earned rest. Nathen recalled her, "I'm very proud Misdreavus." He smiled, "Good job."

    Nathen gazed into blank space for a few seconds, repeating the words of the riddle until they had almost lost all meaning. "The more you feed it, the more it grows high?" That could be anything: a plant, a child, a pokemon.

    After trying to bend his mind around the first line of the riddle, he thought of the next words. "If you give it water it will surely die." What dies when you give it water? Suddenly he got in his mind's eye an image of the Butterfree's Sleep Powder burning in the air...and he knew he had his answer.

    "You feed it to make it grow, but as soon as you give it water, it dies," Nathen concluded aloud. "Jaffa, my answer to your riddle is fire."
    Last edited by Manji; 4th September 2005 at 1:15 PM.

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Updates:

    I feel that these could have been done better, they were slightly rushed. I want you guys to know I'm going to hospital on the 12th September for my condition and that updates could be delayed. Thanks for understanding hopefully, and sorry.

    Rekkuza: Your Last Update

    P-Arts: Your Last Update

    Trick: After reviewing your situation and then giving Alice your orders, she begins to slither across the ground towards the Forretress, whom is still charging his Zap Cannon attack. Along the way, Alice slithers over some of the Spikes which it had set. Despite hissing in pain, she continues on the path towards it and when she gets close, she launches herself and wraps around the Forretress. It begins to panic as Alice makes it spin around in the mud, it cannot charge it’s Zap Cannon attack and the lightning orb shoots off in to the sky. Alice then moves away from the Forretress. It’s Zap Cannon attack foiled. It shakes itself, trying to shake off the dizzyness incured by your attack and then frowns and you and encloses itself into its shell and begins to glow red, as it prepares for a Bide attack. What will you do?

    Ryman: Your Last Update

    Ed: The voice states, “YES”, symbolizing a correct answer, and the wall slides away. Both you and Lily are shocked at what you see, dozens of Slakoth lazing about. “Well, I guess the answer was Slakoth for a reason..” Lily stuttered nervously. You agree and walk forwards slowly. One of the Slakoth opens its eyes and stares at you, fiercely. “Intruder…” It slowly speaks. “You are in the Slakoth area of the Labyrinth. I, as the leader will not let you pass without a battle!” All the other Slakoth stare at Lily and yawn, releasing pink bubbles; a Yawn attack. They pop against her and she drops to the ground drowsily, falling asleep. You panick, shaking Lily’s snoozing form.

    Slakoth stands up on two feet and raises its claws. “Well intruder, choose a pokemon, it’s time to battle.” Without much say in the matter, you’ve been challenged to a one-on-one battle to continue through the Labyrinth. What will you do?

    Dae: Richard looks at you in slightly sympathy and then holds out a hand in your direction. In his hand are 1 Rare Candy and 2 Revives. “Grey, these are a gift from me to you, to thank you for your help back at the Bay, my Whiscash wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you..” You thank Richard for these gifts and he smiles warmly. “With 2 of your Pokemon revived, we’ll have no trouble stopping these crooks!”

    Asking Richard if he has any other pokemon, he grins and says, “Well yeah.. I sort of lied to you when I said I only had Golem and Whiscash. Well..you’ve met Scizor now and I have 1 more companion for you to meet. She’s very charming..” You blink at his choice of words as he takes a Moon Ball from his belt and it bursts open and in a flash of red light, a Jynx appears. “This is my Jynx.. She…” Richard is interrupted by Jynx, who is trying to kiss him frantically! Richard stumbles around and Jynx laughs. “Come on, Jynx, don’t show me up! This is my friend, Grey.” Jynx then turns to you and pouts her lips, you cringe and then smile politely. “Now Grey, you choose which 2 pokemon to revive and we’ll get going to the Laboratory to see how my Golem is doing! The two of us combined will be way too much for these Scientists!” Richard says confidently. You nod and then think of which 2 to revive. What will you do?

    Shadow Umbreon: Your Last Update

    Hureta: Bradley shakes your hand and smiles, “Well, its nice to meet you Centin! I’m sure together we can stop these Grimer” Starmie continues to spray the Magikarp with Water Gun. Each Magikarp, refreshed, flops around happily back into the river, swimming away from the sludge. Starmie then floats over to Bradley and lets out a quiet, “Heumm..” Bradley then says, “Okay then, lets head back into the tunnel and get those Grimer!” You nod as the both of you re-enter the tunnel. The smell instantly hits you as Bradley pulls down a face mask to minimize the smell, he then gives you one too. “This will ease that horrible smell..”

    As you both continue to walk down the tunnel, you see a circle of light, you assume this to be the end of the tunnel and you both begin to run. Reaching the end, the smell intensifies and you and Bradley stop, holding your noses through the masks. Ahead of you, purple sludge drips from the ceiling of the tunnel. Looking out of the tunnel, you see them.. Hordes of Grimer in the turbines. The smell is overpowering as a Muk rises up and jumps just in front of you. It glares at you as it releases a Poison Gas. Looks like it wants to battle. Bradley shouts, “Starmie, I choose you!” He then turns to you and says, “Okay Centin, who will you battle with?” What will you do?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  18. #1368

    Default

    Well this is my last update here because I am going off to update in the Cloud Garden so you guys shall be getting new updaters. You guys were a great group. Bye.

    Shuckle: So after finding out that there are five Wooper in the lake you tell the Wooper that you will have a Wooper in no time. You then put some pokemon food on the line and cast the fishing rod into the river. You then start your waiting. After somewhere around 15-20 minutes latter and two Magicarp catching you get a pull on your line. You real it in to see that you found what you wanted. A Wooper. You put the Wooper on the ground and take the line out of its mouth after you do this the Wooper angrily glares at you because you fished it out of the water. It then opens its mouth prepared to launch an attack at you. What will you do?

    Eon:(Re-post of last update.) You look at the boy suspiciously. It did not seem right to you that the boy had changed his feelings so fast and that and had let out a pokemon which liked attacking people. However after a few seconds of thinking you decided to accept the offer. You thank the boy and then ask if he knows away to the Garden of Iris. The boy thinks about this before replying. “Yep I am pretty sure I do just fallow me,” he tells you before he starts running down the path right ahead of you. You quickly run after him to make sure that you do not lose track of him. After a few minutes of running the boy is few feet ahead of you so when he turns to a path on the left you lose track of him for around 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds you hear a scream from where the boy went so you quicken up your pace. When you run down the path you see that a figure hidden by the shade of the trees is clutching the boy tightly in its grip. The boy then looks at you with pleading eyes as if to ask help. What will you do?

    Shiny M:(Re-post of last update.) You look at the floating ghost in horror before you grit your teeth. You then ask the Shuppet a question before you carefully watch it. You then speak again asking the ghost another question. The Shuppet looks at you and laughs. “Having you every heard of a greeting?” it ask before bursting into more laughter. “I have no clue or no care of who you are but the lady with you is sure pretty,” it continues. Molly blushes after this. The ghost smiles happily in reply to this. “Before I go on to your second question I shall introduce myself,” the ghost tells you before it flies under a chandelier. “My name is Griben the 13th,” it says as the chandelier turns on kind of making a spotlight for the ghost. Griben smiles as he flies back over to you. “What is your second question again?” he asks. You are annoyed by this and do not answer so Molly answers for you. “Oh I know of it yes, yes I do that Haunter use to be my best friend. Then one day it made some evil plans and I did not want to fallow so me and some of my ghostly friends decided to take over this place, which had been abandon by its owner,” Griben tells you he looks at the ground. There is then silence and you can tell that he is thinking of something. Griben raises he head and speaks one more time “I have something which may help you just fallow me.” With that he turns and starts to head up some stairs. What will you do?

  19. #1369

    Default If updates are posted on a down forum are they Downdates?

    Gah. Three updates in a row, but I can't be bohthered to keep these so meh. I know there not great but my school starts on wednesday so i'll update on weekends of something. So one update a week from now on roughly any problems? Too bad.

    Ushi: (Awww thanks ^^ Also Kris is pronounced like Chris right?) An energetic Kanna smashes into the weakened Clamperl causing a large chunk of damage. Kanna then jumps back in front of you and starts waving her arms in a familiar fashion. Kanna opens her mouth wide and fires a load of small seeds which sped through the air hitting Clamperl with extreme force. Next Kanna waves her arms again and then a load of spores lands around Clamperl putting it to sleep. It seems the perfect time to catch it, you flick your wrist and the Pokeball goes speeding through the air as it touches Clamperl. The top of it flips open as the Clamperl turns into light and gets sucked into the Pokeball. It lands on the ground and shakes, one, two, three as the little light in the center glows a light red.
    *You caught a Level 6 Female Clamperl* “Congrats Kris,” Finn says as he shakes you hand smiling. Suddenly you hear the Articuno flapping its wings trying to get up. After you and Finn help it, it smiles at you two affectionately. Finn strokes the big blue bird slowly as you watch. The snow continues to fall and the wind increases. “Team mind shouldn’t be far Kris, you sure you’re up to this?” Finn says as you hold Clamperl’s Pokeball firmly. What will you do now?

    Note: Yeah I did use Random.Org for the gender incase your wondering.

    MM: You run toward the Pokemon Classification Laboratory tightly holding the piece of paper Rachel gave you. After running down several corridors you realize that you seem to be running around in circles. You look at a sign that says the Pokemon Classification Laboratory is to the left of you, you walk down that corridor slowly at first trying to find the lab. Finally you see a door which slowly push open. Once inside you see a lot of turned over tables, smashed computers and Pokedexs and loads of empty Pokeballs on the ground. On the back wall you see a sign that says “Exit” with an up arrow; there is a ladder just behind the arrow however the tables, pokedexs, pokeballs and smashed computers are covering every inch of the floor. It is impossible to walk across it. What will you do now?

    Arc: (Ooooh Tri Attacking Miss ^^) Imp continues to cheer as you, Miss and Imp slide down the slide faster and faster each moment. You close your eyes wondering were you’ll end up Imp seems to be enjoying the ride as much as you find it painful. Suddenlyl you hit a hard, cold surface which makes Impish fling off you and smash onto the ground while Miss floats in the air. After Impish recovers form the hit you kneel on the ground with Impish standing in front of you and Miss floating up by your head. As you look around the room you see the there are two far walls which are at least 300 Meters away from each other however the too side walls are only about 100 meters away from each. After a few seconds you realize that Stu went down the other slide however you hear a small click sounds as the walls slowly move closer together. In about 10 Minutes they’ll hit each other with you in between them! You look up and right above you, you see a small square gap just big enough o fit you through however it is roughly 300 meters on the ceiling. (300 meters is a lot right? If not its very high up ) What will you do now?

    DS: With Peter appearing to of vanished you sigh and look for this lake the rockets talked about. After worrying about Ink-Eyes who is god knows were and you starting to walk toward the lake holding the container firmly. Lotad seem to be common in the lake you’re heading toward but you can’t be to sure you’ll find a sufficient number to please the Rockets. As you trek through the forest you notice a gentle shaking on the ground which knocks you to your feet. “What was that?” You ask. Suddenly you see a person running toward you; she smashes into you knocking you both to the ground again. The girl looks at you and continues to cry. “My names Rachel, I’m look for someone named Missingno. Master who I left in the soon to exploded lab which beneath our feet?” She asked as she continued to sniff. The ground continues to shake as she looks up into the sky; she swiftly gets up and runs away leaving you alone. After a short walk you find the lake and smile. What will you do now?

    Enjoy. Also any questions PM me here or UPN/ask me on MSN/Ask me some other way.

    Also I gave you all nicknames is that ok? if not tell me.

  20. #1370
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    MM: You run toward the Pokemon Classification Laboratory tightly holding the piece of paper Rachel gave you. After running down several corridors you realize that you seem to be running around in circles. You look at a sign that says the Pokemon Classification Laboratory is to the left of you, you walk down that corridor slowly at first trying to find the lab. Finally you see a door which slowly push open. Once inside you see a lot of turned over tables, smashed computers and Pokedexs and loads of empty Pokeballs on the ground. On the back wall you see a sign that says “Exit” with an up arrow; there is a ladder just behind the arrow however the tables, pokedexs, pokeballs and smashed computers are covering every inch of the floor. It is impossible to walk across it. What will you do now?
    Missingno. Master wasted no time. He threw Koffing's Pokeball in the air. "Koffing," he said, "I gotta ride you across the floor. I know you're unable to learn Fly, and you're a bit smaller than me, but it's just across the room to the ladder. You gotta try or we'll all be killed in a fiery explosion!" He hopes against hope that Koffing will be strong enought to carry him.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 11 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  21. #1371

    Default

    As Adam walks into the city known as Seaside, he decides to let out his Bulbasaur.

    Adam: Come on out Bulbasaur!

    Suddenly, a green dinosaur appears in front of Adam.It has a bulb on it's back as well.

    Adam: Shall we go to the Deserted Fairground?

    Bulbasaur: Bulba!

    Adam: Alright then! Let's head for the Deserted Fairground!

    Adam and Bulbasaur begin walking towards the Deserted Fairground hoping for an adventure.

  22. #1372
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:

    I feel that these could have been done better, they were slightly rushed. I want you guys to know I'm going to hospital on the 12th September for my condition and that updates could be delayed. Thanks for understanding hopefully, and sorry.



    Ed: The voice states, “YES”, symbolizing a correct answer, and the wall slides away. Both you and Lily are shocked at what you see, dozens of Slakoth lazing about. “Well, I guess the answer was Slakoth for a reason..” Lily stuttered nervously. You agree and walk forwards slowly. One of the Slakoth opens its eyes and stares at you, fiercely. “Intruder…” It slowly speaks. “You are in the Slakoth area of the Labyrinth. I, as the leader will not let you pass without a battle!” All the other Slakoth stare at Lily and yawn, releasing pink bubbles; a Yawn attack. They pop against her and she drops to the ground drowsily, falling asleep. You panick, shaking Lily’s snoozing form.

    Slakoth stands up on two feet and raises its claws. “Well intruder, choose a pokemon, it’s time to battle.” Without much say in the matter, you’ve been challenged to a one-on-one battle to continue through the Labyrinth. What will you do?

    Seeing the small pokemon so eager to battle, it's all ben can do to keep a strait face.Taking another glance at Lily's sleeping form, he nods, than pulls a pokeball from his bandolier, casualy spinning it on his finger befor tossing it up and releasing Atlas.The giant amphibian roars with anticipation, ready to test his new strength.Ben nods approvingly, then gives Atlas his orders.

    "OK, Atlas, this is your first battle since evolving so be aware of you limits and dont get to cocky.Use a foresight to make sure you don't lose slakoth in the dark, than use a nice take down to send it flying,Alright?"
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  23. #1373
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    8,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Shuckle: So after finding out that there are five Wooper in the lake you tell the Wooper that you will have a Wooper in no time. You then put some pokemon food on the line and cast the fishing rod into the river. You then start your waiting. After somewhere around 15-20 minutes latter and two Magicarp catching you get a pull on your line. You real it in to see that you found what you wanted. A Wooper. You put the Wooper on the ground and take the line out of its mouth after you do this the Wooper angrily glares at you because you fished it out of the water. It then opens its mouth prepared to launch an attack at you. What will you do?

    OOC: Ok then. nice having you as an updator tho

    "So this little Wooper wants to battle" Shuckie smirked as he reached for a pokeball on his belt.
    "take down this" Shuckie said as he threw the Pokéball. a red beam of light came from the ball to reveal a Spinarak.
    "Ok Spin this is our first battle, so Let's make it a good one!! Use Stringshot!" Shuckie ordered. Spin prepared to fire the string shot.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  24. #1374
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae: Richard looks at you in slightly sympathy and then holds out a hand in your direction. In his hand are 1 Rare Candy and 2 Revives. “Grey, these are a gift from me to you, to thank you for your help back at the Bay, my Whiscash wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you..” You thank Richard for these gifts and he smiles warmly. “With 2 of your Pokemon revived, we’ll have no trouble stopping these crooks!”

    Asking Richard if he has any other pokemon, he grins and says, “Well yeah.. I sort of lied to you when I said I only had Golem and Whiscash. Well..you’ve met Scizor now and I have 1 more companion for you to meet. She’s very charming..” You blink at his choice of words as he takes a Moon Ball from his belt and it bursts open and in a flash of red light, a Jynx appears. “This is my Jynx.. She…” Richard is interrupted by Jynx, who is trying to kiss him frantically! Richard stumbles around and Jynx laughs. “Come on, Jynx, don’t show me up! This is my friend, Grey.” Jynx then turns to you and pouts her lips, you cringe and then smile politely. “Now Grey, you choose which 2 pokemon to revive and we’ll get going to the Laboratory to see how my Golem is doing! The two of us combined will be way too much for these Scientists!” Richard says confidently. You nod and then think of which 2 to revive. What will you do?
    <ooc> Hey Shin, you do whatever you need to do. Your a good updater adn everyone so far is havign a good time I believe. Please, know that we are patient and that your condition is mroe important then our updates. Feel free to wait until you feel satisfied and well again. Just be well. <ooc>


    "Oh, thank you Richard. Yes, we can kick some major butt now. Umm, you might want to take a few steps back now, Jynx is kinda comin' closer again," grey says as he sees the Jynx pucker up. But, while Richard laughs and runs, Grey must think.

    This is a very serious situation. These men are brain washing pokemon, our friends, into dangerous wars for the sake of what...money, power, fame?! It's ludicrous. I have to pick the perfect two to Revive, or sh*t, I'm doomed. And those poor pokemon are to. But who? Who? Rictor is fairly new to battle but he's small and tough. K-Flex has had her experience before but these rooms are cramped for her; Obsidian isn't even in play right now. Sacrosanct and Haruspex seems like the best choices 'cause they have the best range of attacks. So, I guess it's gonna be...

    "Come on out Sacrosanct and Haruspex," Grey yells as he throws their respective pokeballs.

    With flashes of light, the two resting bodies of his pokemon appear, both seem in pretty bad shape but are slowly recovering. Then, taking the two Revives Grey sprays one on each pokemon. As he watches the fine purple spray absorb into their bodies, he sees them awaken and look renewed.

    "Alrighty folks, this is the last show down. Time to whoop some crazy scientist a*s! Hey Richard. Rchard! Let's get this partying dervisher going. We have to see how your Golem is doing and definitely shut down the tower. Come on!" Grey yells as Richard evades yet another smooch. With a final laugh Grey, Richard, and their pokemon head out to go see just how much progress Golem has made with the Control Room.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Eon: You look at the boy suspiciously. It did not seem right to you that the boy had changed his feelings so fast and that and had let out a pokemon which liked attacking people. However after a few seconds of thinking you decided to accept the offer. You thank the boy and then ask if he knows away to the Garden of Iris. The boy thinks about this before replying. “Yep I am pretty sure I do just fallow me,” he tells you before he starts running down the path right ahead of you. You quickly run after him to make sure that you do not lose track of him. After a few minutes of running the boy is few feet ahead of you so when he turns to a path on the left you lose track of him for around 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds you hear a scream from where the boy went so you quicken up your pace. When you run down the path you see that a figure hidden by the shade of the trees is clutching the boy tightly in its grip. The boy then looks at you with pleading eyes as if to ask help. What will you do?
    Bye, Latias. Thank you very much for updating me, you were excellent.

    Eon cursed under his breath. He should have been more cautious. He was obviously in the person’s range of vision and they had most likely spotted Eon, though he could not be sure because of the darkness obscuring the person's face. In a split second, Eon decided to take a direct approach to the problem. However, he did not want to endanger his Pokemon, as this person was obviously dangerous, so Eon decided to handle the situation himself. As fast as humanely possible Eon reached behind him, snatched the bow that was strapped to his back, grabbed an arrow, and notched it in the bow, aiming directly at the person. “Let him go,” Eon said in a cold voice.

    I’m sorry for the lack of updates. It’s just one of those periods where I have no motivation to update even though I try to do them as much as I can. Thus, my updates are late and shorter than normal. Updates will continue to be slower, as I am starting school on Tuesday. Sorry.

    Latias10: You squeeze the handle on the Potion, the spray emitting from the nozzle engulfing Majesty’s cuts. She cries out softly in pain but does not move. After finishing, you rub her neck in an attempt to soothe her, and begin to walk the thirty or so feet to the Pokemon Center. After pushing open the heavy glass door and leading your Ponyta in, Nurse Joy comes from behind the counter and up to you, saying “May I help you?” What will you do?

    lilbluecorsola: You feel around the stone wall the man had been guarding. Suddenly, the part of the wall you were pressing moves backwards and part of the wall opens. You and your Pokemon head in, sidling against the wall. Suddenly the tunnel opens up and, looking around the wall, you see a huge, square pit that would prevent people from crossing except for a rope bridge, guarded by two more Team Magma members. What will you do now?

    Torkoal Stu: Necross opens his mouth and shoots out a beam of white energy which blasts into Tangela, doing quite a bit of damage. Necross attempts a Tackle. Unfortunately, he is stopped by a combination of Tangela’s vines slamming into him and Grovyle’s Leaf Blade slicing at him. What will you do now?

    Castform: C’hding Flies up in the air, aiming straight for Marill. Suddenly C’hding dives, his beak pointed straight out.. Suddenly Marill’s Water Gun blasts into him, sending him flying. C’hding gets up and performs his Mirror Move, sending a jet of water at Marill. However, she rolls up in a ball in a Defense Curl, so the Water Gun does even less damage than normal. What will you do now?
    Last edited by Eon; 5th September 2005 at 5:17 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •