Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #126
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: The man yells something at you as you plunge into the lake, but you can't hear him. You surface, and gulp down some air. Then, you look around. There are no signs of life. The only thing moving is a waterfall, which is pouring sparkling water into the lake. Nearby stands.......a Pokémon Center! You swim toward it, but suddenly, an Illumise flutters out from the Center. Around its neck is a golden necklace, with a turquoise 'A' at the end. It's a Team Aqua Pokémon, apparently, and it also seems to be a sentry. It flutters over the lake, and stares around, looking for intruders. All the while, a sad, lonely expression sits on its face, leading you to believe it's a prisoner Pokémon. Tatu soars to a tree, and you dive under the water. After a while, Tatu tells you telekinetically that the Illumise is gone. You surface, and breath down some more air. The Pokémon Center isn't safe anymore. What will you do now?
    Following Tatu's signal I backstroked my way over to him. We were positioned on a small peninsula where we could see the pokemon center, and hopefully it couldn't see us. I climbed up into the tree with Tatu so I could see things from his point of view. I sat for a minute, thinking of a plan. "Here is the plan,” I whispered to Tatu. "We wait for Illumise to come back again, not any other pokemon, just Illumise. When it gets out of sight of the pokemon center I want you to sneak up behind it and use "Peck" on the back of the necklace. I am hoping that when the necklace falls off the Illumise will understand we want to help it and tell us what is going on. If the necklace doesn't break or if the Illumise continues to fight back despite being free, I want you to use "Peck" on it till it faints, then drag it back here in your talons. It’s a bug pokemon, so you shouldn't even need to use leer. The worst case scenario is that someone from the pokemon center will see you, in which case you need to fly in the opposite direction from our post here and hide until your safe. You can do this." Tatu puffed out his chest, showing me that we was brave. I realized that we might have to wait in this tree for a long time before the Illumise comes out again, but I was too curious about this whole situation to ignore it. The waiting began.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: Your Pokémon obey, and begin attacking. Torchic powers up with Focus Energy, and then begins slashing at the tree. Staryu and Clamperl balst at it with Water Gun, while Shellder rams the tree continually. After a minute or two of this onslaught, the tree rolls to the side. A hole is in the ground, the path to the Spell Tag! You cheer, and walk over. But, at the entrance, a greying old skeleton sits. Its mouth is locked into a permanent smile. You shudder and hesitate, but continue forward, reasoning that the skeleton cannot hurt you. At a foot from it, the skeleton shifts. Then, its eyes flare red, and it opens its mouth. A moaning noise comes from it, ghastly and inhuman. You stop, paralyzed with fear. The skeleton closes its mouth, and its eyes fade back to black. Now you're having second thoughts about entering. What will you do?
    "A skeleton, huh?" Tom asked sarcastically, clicking his fingers four times. Staryu seemed to confirm the command, buy a shake of it's tips, and then got ready to blast the Skeleton with a Water Gun, after Tom had finished with his questions, incase of hostile action by the Skeleton.

    "Would you be the old Woman, who got killed?" Tom asked, as he returned everyone but Staryu. "I was wondering if you would guide me to the Spell Tag? If you do, it'll be greatly appreciated. If not I can understand, but I'll have to try by myself."
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Vagabond Aeon: Snatching a sandwich, you walk along with Hania towards the Town Center of Seaside City. It seems like a usual day there: The regular bustle of tourists, the sudden shouts of salesmen, and the occasional whine of toddlers. You suddenly spot a scraggly, young boy wearing filthy clothes digging in the back pocket of a tall, middle-aged man's trousers. The man seems unaware of this taking place, engrossed in a nearby auction. Suddenly, the boy unearths a wallet from the man's pocket and runs off into a nearby crowd. The man whirls around, having felt him, and pats his back pocket. Upon feeling nothing, he scans the crowd and spots the boy running away with the wallet in his hand. He yells, "Hey, you! Come back here!" What will you do?
    "Nice place. Reminds me of Florida." "Natu?" "Oh, you wouldn't know where that is. Ah, let's see how I can put this... it's a..." "Na! Na...!" "Ah...? What's up?"

    Twisting around in the direction Hania was pointing, Jeremy noticed something odd... a rather disheveled boy sneaking around in the pocket of a gentleman's trousers. "Ah, geez... two shoots says he wimps out." "Na tu." "You're on."

    After taking a second to determine possible escape routes, Jeremy took a position near what he figured was the most likely route and waited, his gun gripped and ready to go if need be. Natu pecked at a shoot and stared the boy down. He didn't appear to have any Pokemon, Jeremy noted. "Makes my job easier."

    After a bit, the boy lifted out the wallet, attempting to dissapear into the crowd. "Predictiable..." The man noticed and shouted for him to stop. By that time, Jeremy had dashed into the crowd, while Hania started hopping over roofs, looking for the child...
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Kas85 – You arrive in Seaside City with your Horsea, Marina, eager to explore the mysterious Magnetic Island. Unfortunately, you soon encounter the first problem on your journey: how to get there. Frustrated, you turn to a nearby map. Scanning over it quickly, you find a ferry nearby. With a rush of excitement, you begin to run there. Finally, you reach the ferry, gasping for breath. You find an old man locking the door to the ferry station. You tap him on the shoulder, asking “Is the ferry closed?” He turns around rapidly, giving you a furious glare. With him facing you, you get a good look at the man. He was completely bald at the top of his head, but thick white hair was abundent on the sides of his head and on his mustache and beard. He was dressed in plain clothes, just some tan cargo pants and a dark blue sweater. His skin was weather-beaten and tan, and he was heavyseat, though his arms and legs were muscular. While he was not particularly tall, he seemed to tower over you as he spoke with a voice both as hard as a shard of ice and as heated as a raging fire. “This ferry is closed, and it will never open again.” With that, the man stormed off to a nearby fence, opened the gate, and disappeared into what you presume to be his backyard. Sighing, you begin to walk away to find another way to Magnetic Island when a cry of terror emits from somewhere behind you. Whipping around, you realize that it came from behind the gate the old man went in to. What will you do?

    Torkoal Stu – You begin the long, long journey to the Garden of Iris. Unfortunately, as you look at a nearby map, the only way to go to the Garden of Iris is to ride the Monorail, then travel through the Dead Forest until you reach the other parts of the Enchanted Forest, then find the rainbow that leads up to the Garden of Iris. Sighing, you begin the walk to the Monorail. About a half hour later, you reach the Monorail Station. You walk up to the ticket booth, and you begin to ask the lady there for a ticket. However, she stops you in the middle of a sentence as she responds, distraught “Some theif stole the key to the Monorail. Without it, we can’t run it. I think he ran off towards the Town Centre.” What will you do now?

    TreekoKnight97 – As you approach the Energos Quarry surrounded by all of your Pokemon, a voice calls out “Hey you! With the Pokemon!” Turning around, you see a middle-aged man running up to you, waving his arms frantically. You wait until the man reaches you, gasping. You take this moment to examine him. He has has tangled brown hair that looked like it hadn’t been combed in a few weeks. His skin was tan and was fairly dirty, as were his glasses, clothes, and backpack. He rubbed his eyes nervously as he spoke. “I am a researcher for the Silph company. I need some of the ore in the Energos Quarry that attracts Electric Pokemon. Unfortunately, many Electric Pokemon are all around it, so I cannot get any myself. You may need a Pokemon with Dig and Strength to get it out, too. Will you help me?”

    Latias 10 – You decide to go to the Ruins in the Lost City of Sobek. After about an hour of walking, you arrive at the large area filled with excavation sites, archaeological labs, and the like. Taking in the sites, you do not see a figure approach you until it taps you on the shoulder. Turning around, you see an eager young man, apparently an archaeologist. “Sorry to bother you, but one of our excavation workers hasn’t shown up today and we could really use someone to replace him. If you help us, anything you find you can keep, as long as we don’t need it for our research.” Your reaction?

    Alexander the great V2 – To get to the Shale Bay, you soon realize you need a mode of transportation. Scanning a nearby map, you see the nearest transportation is an airlift. You head over there, hoping for a lift. You find two people, a man and a woman, arguing in front of the helepad. “I’ve told you: I can’t fly the airlift today until my precious Lyra battles!” the woman screams. “Why?” the man yelled back. “How many times do I have to tell you? A battle at the beginning of the day ensures a successful fight! Without it, we could crash!” the woman responded. “You and your stupid superstitions!” the man rolled his eyes. Glancing around, he sees you. “Hey, you! Will you battle her? If you do, you’ll get a free flight on the airlift!” Your response?

    UmbreonTrainer2004 – You begin your Fizzytopia journey by heading to the Hydro-Electric Dam. Walking along, followed by your Totodile, you walk through Seaside City, then out of it until you reach the dam. Taking in the sights as you walk through a small, town-like area, you are stopped by a woman who comes running out in front of you. “Oh, please help me!” she sobbed frantically. “My children and I were at the dam, and, I don’t know what happened. I was so enamored with the dam that I didn’t notice they had wandered off. I tried looking everywhere, but I cannot find them!” Will you help her?

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Kas85 – You arrive in Seaside City with your Horsea, Marina, eager to explore the mysterious Magnetic Island. Unfortunately, you soon encounter the first problem on your journey: how to get there. Frustrated, you turn to a nearby map. Scanning over it quickly, you find a ferry nearby. With a rush of excitement, you begin to run there. Finally, you reach the ferry, gasping for breath. You find an old man locking the door to the ferry station. You tap him on the shoulder, asking “Is the ferry closed?” He turns around rapidly, giving you a furious glare. With him facing you, you get a good look at the man. He was completely bald at the top of his head, but thick white hair was abundent on the sides of his head and on his mustache and beard. He was dressed in plain clothes, just some tan cargo pants and a dark blue sweater. His skin was weather-beaten and tan, and he was heavyseat, though his arms and legs were muscular. While he was not particularly tall, he seemed to tower over you as he spoke with a voice both as hard as a shard of ice and as heated as a raging fire. “This ferry is closed, and it will never open again.” With that, the man stormed off to a nearby fence, opened the gate, and disappeared into what you presume to be his backyard. Sighing, you begin to walk away to find another way to Magnetic Island when a cry of terror emits from somewhere behind you. Whipping around, you realize that it came from behind the gate the old man went in to. What will you do?

    After hearing the cry of terror, Kassie knew what she had to do, she had to go back and see if she could help in anyway possible. Running as fast as she possibly could, she hoped that she would be able to make it back in time, before something terrible would happen, She called out her aron, Stelena, to make sure that whatever was happening, she had her all star pokemon by her side.

  6. #131
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    ::whistles patiently:: Hmm, hey updater guys! ::Waves hand like an idoit:: umm, was something wrong with my introductory post? Cause I haven't been updated yet and people who started after me have. I'm not whining, just wondering.
    ~Umbra

  7. #132
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreekoKnight97 – As you approach the Energos Quarry surrounded by all of your Pokemon, a voice calls out “Hey you! With the Pokemon!” Turning around, you see a middle-aged man running up to you, waving his arms frantically. You wait until the man reaches you, gasping. You take this moment to examine him. He has has tangled brown hair that looked like it hadn’t been combed in a few weeks. His skin was tan and was fairly dirty, as were his glasses, clothes, and backpack. He rubbed his eyes nervously as he spoke. “I am a researcher for the Silph company. I need some of the ore in the Energos Quarry that attracts Electric Pokemon. Unfortunately, many Electric Pokemon are all around it, so I cannot get any myself. You may need a Pokemon with Dig and Strength to get it out, too. Will you help me?”
    Chase was surprised by the sudden appearence of the scientist. He listened to his request intently and considered whether or not to help the man.

    "I'd like to help you, but none of my pokemon know Strength or Dig," Chase said sheepishly. He remembered that King, his Krabby, could learn both moves.
    Last edited by TreekoKnight87; 11th April 2005 at 1:22 AM.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    DS run with his pal Pincer, the Scizor."Pincer, let´s hurry" he told to his bug friend. They were excited because finally they would enter to the best part of the Enchanted Forest: The Dead Forest."So this is the place" DS thought,"This is the perfect place to catch bug pokemon". Pincer, who learned Cut, would help him to clear the way of trees. Pincer was very happy because he knew that the forest was full of action.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 11th April 2005 at 1:26 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  9. #134

    Default

    Umbra: You will be Updated when your Updator is ready. Some are more active than others. There are a fair few ZAs yet to give Updates. Your post was fine. I can understand your frustration, but please try to be patient. I have no power over your Updator, whomever he/she is, so I can't help. Just wait patiently/hope.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  10. #135
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
    [COLOR=Cyan]GWAR: Krypt doesn't completely understand your idea, but it begins to circle the ghost. Duskull's eye whirls around in circles, trying to follow Krypt. Krypt is too fast for it though. Frustrated, Duskull starts another Night Shade. Krypt stops in front of it, to get Duskull to see it. Then, it charges at Duskull, and flings itself at it. It flies through, but Duskull has shot out another Night Shade. But this time, it hits itself, as you had hoped. Through the darkness, you hear a piercing shriek. It's an unearthly sound, filled with anguish and pain. The blackness fades, and Duskull comes back into view. Its red eye is out of view, and it falls to the ground. Its eye is still gone, and it looks quite dead. Perfect for capture! But, this could be a trick. It might attack if you catch it. What will you do?


    SC~ out
    Gwar cheers his companion on relentlessy. "Your doing great Krypt! Keep it circling!" Watching his pokemon battle with such ferocity is exhilerating! Keeping close notice of the Duskull's actions he sees as Krypt halts and allows the Duskull to take aim. "GOOD! Get ready!" The Duskull prepares its next attack and then Gwar shouts just as it begins to strike, "NOW KRYPT!" He watches Krypt leap into the Duskull and then pumps his fist into the air when his plan works! "Way to go!"

    Staring now at the perhaps fainted body of the Duskull on the ground he thinks for a moment, squeezing the pokeball in his left hand. "Great job Krypt...but...I dont know." He speaks with himself, then decides he might as well take the chance, it's no good to miss a capture like this.

    "Brother...get ready for anything..." With slight pause he readies the pokeball and begins to release it at the body of the Duskull.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
    umbreon11: The Spearow chase after Tera angrily, trying to attack. But, Tera soars skyward suddenly, too fast for the Spearow to notice. They stop, confused, as Tera disappears. Then, Tera dives down at them. The Spearow don't see her coming, and are hit harrd. Four more Spearow fall to the ground, joining their fallen members. Treecko cheers at this. Tera soars up again, but this time, the remaining three Spearow see it happen. They fly up to her just as Tera descends. But, Tera's velocity is much greater than the Spearows', and she plows right through them. The Spearow all plummet down, and crash to the ground. Treecko jumps from you arms, and openly celebrates. But, this arouses a Spearow, who caws angrily at the three of you. it glows white as it squawks, and changes form. Moments later, an angry Fearow sits before you and Treecko. Tera watches from above, eyes wide with shock. Then, Fearows calls out in fury, and barrels toward Treecko. Treecko jumps at the last second, and Fearow misses. You realize the danger, and think of quitting. But how would you escape a full-grown, fully enraged fearow? What will you do?
    SC~ out
    I got a meowth at the Adoption Centre.

    leta took out a pokeball and threw it in the air.A meowth apeared in fornt of leta.
    "meowth,I need you to keep use growl."Meowth began to growl at fearow."Tera try using sky attack agin,it might be tired from that last attack,hit it hard agin."Then Tera started to glow agin.
    Last edited by umbreon11; 11th April 2005 at 3:33 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  12. #137
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Can I continue from the Glacier Islands please?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    EWT - Bobby immediately Flashes the area, giving it light so you can see. As you watch your surroundings, you see a Sneasel covering it's face, blinded by the Flash! Bobby dives for him in an instant attempt to hit it with a Strength, and hits right on, for pretty good damage! Sneasel flies backwards in the wall, right beside an old shovel. But Sneasel rises again, determined to not let this hit make him fall on knee. He prepares, and you can see his claws begin to glow white. What will you do?
    Hayley covers her eyes which are stinging after Bobby's flash. Rubbing her leg which is hurting after falling on the icy tunnel floor she gets to her feet when she sees Sneasels claws glowing. "Be careful Bobby! It's going to scratch you!" she warns. "Use Astonish to surprise it then grab it and Seismic Toss it into the floor!" Hayley slips and stumbles on the ice to grab the shovel to get it away from Sneasel so it can't use it as a weapon against Bobby, and holds it tight ready to wham Sneasel with it if it hurts her pokemon.

  13. #138
    Alexander the great V2 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Alexander the great V2 – To get to the Shale Bay, you soon realize you need a mode of transportation. Scanning a nearby map, you see the nearest transportation is an airlift. You head over there, hoping for a lift. You find two people, a man and a woman, arguing in front of the helepad. “I’ve told you: I can’t fly the airlift today until my precious Lyra battles!” the woman screams. “Why?” the man yelled back. “How many times do I have to tell you? A battle at the beginning of the day ensures a successful fight! Without it, we could crash!” the woman responded. “You and your stupid superstitions!” the man rolled his eyes. Glancing around, he sees you. “Hey, you! Will you battle her? If you do, you’ll get a free flight on the airlift!” Your response?
    "So your saying I battle this lady, and i get a free trip to shale bay? Cool! Grassy, Lets get this party started!" Alex threw grassy's pokeball into the air, and a red beam reveled a sleeping pokemon."WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" Alex yelled to the snoring small-green monster

    Yawn. Hi Alex, whatya doing?

    "We're battleing this lady here, so get of your rear end!"

    Whatever, lets kick some arse!

    The small green treeko, named Grassy, preperd for his very first battle

  14. #139
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Jess and the flareon both tackled into the two vicious pokemon, knocking them both into the water.
    "Great job, ok you know what to do Darkchu" Tucci yelled.
    "Alright!" He cried letting loose a turbo charged thundershock at the two struggleing in the water. Both of them screamed as the electricity hit their bodies. The ensuing power causedf a giant explosion, as the smoke cleared, Tucci saw both the scyther and croconaw lying on the ground KO'ed.
    "Yeah, great job everyone." he said, patting his two pokemon on the head.
    "Thank you so much for helping me." The woman replied in a thick German accent. She bent down and was stroking her flareon.
    "I think I know a way to repay you for your help." She leaned in close to Tucci.
    "Hey, what are you doing?" he cried, blushing profusely. Just as she was about to kiss him, everything flicked and melted away.
    Standing up Tucci sighed, "It always seems to end just as it gets interesting", he thought.
    Standing up he saw the professor give him a thumbs up through the window. Tucci steped out of the hologram chamber.
    "You love doing that to me don't you?" Tucci accused the professor.
    "You should have seen the look on your face. Oh, and by the way, while you where in there your fire myth egg hatched. Here it is." Professor Maple said, handing him a pokeball.
    "Cool, took it long enough though." he said, taking the ball and dropping it. In the flash of light tha it emitted formed the shape of a slugma.
    "If you ever leave me with that man again I will fry you pants like I did when you got me from the egg center." She said angrily.
    Tucci sweat dropped and sucked her back in the ball.
    "Fiesty little thing isn't she." Professor Maple said.
    "Yeah, I remember the burn, it still stings."
    "OK, well you can go out into the garden of Iris now. The clouds that hold it up stabalized while you where training."
    "Cool, thanks for the training. You coming Darkchu?"
    "Nah, I'll just stay here with this weirdo. Of course I'm coming with you." he trotted up to Tucci and shocked him before jumping up to his shoulder and perching there.
    "Grrr, would you stop shocking me."
    "I will when you stop acting supid.
    "Rrrrrrr." Tucci ground his teeth, then he sighed, "oh well, lets get going."
    He walked out the door of the lab.
    Looking over the stunning beauty of the garden sustained by clouds, Tucci set of with Darkchu glowing softly on his shoulder.

  15. #140
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Goin' Graveler: Numel lets out a long Growl at Onix, who turns to it. Briefly, fear flashes across its eyes. Onis stays in that spot, watching yoru Growling Numel. Meanwhile, Horsea closes its eyes. It opens them quickly, and they are glowing blue. Water flies upward from beneath the earth, and forms a titanic wave. Horsea jerks forward, and the wave follows. Onix turns around at the last second, and its pupils widen. It starts to burrow away, but the wave hits it first. Onix howls, and crashes to the ground. The wave dissipates eventually, and Horsea's eyes return to their normal color. You look at Numel, and are shocked to find it lying on its side. The Surf knocked it out! But, on the bright side, it knocked out Onix as well! You cheer inwardly, careful not to arouse it, and think quickly. You could capture this Onix now, and have some preparation for what lies ahead. Or, you could jsut keep on going,a nd allow onix to stay at its home. What will you do?
    OOC: Did Horsea gain any levels?

    Berig looked at Horsea with a look of 'You're my only hope now...' and quickly pulls out a Pokeball from his belt, throwing it at the colossal giant Rock Pokemon, as Horsea looks in with interest.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: Fearow listens to your speech indifferently, and inspects its wings in boredom. Angrily, you order Styx to attack the disrespectful bird. Styx snarls in confirmation, and shoots swirling triangles from its claws at Fearow. Fearow is shocked at this, but recovers quickly. It dives downward at lightning speed, and its beak swirls. A high speed Drill Peck! Its beak slices straight through the Tri Attacks, scattering them across the sky. Lotad scuttles back, bearing Wurmple on its head. It watches Fearow draw closer, as do you. "Styx, evade!" you call, far too late. Styx tries to jump to the left, but it's too late. Fearow slams into Styx, and sends it rocketing into a tree. The tree flies backward from the impact, with Styx stuck to the front. Dust flies up, coating the area. As it clears, you see Styx lying on top of the tree, knocked out. You dash over, and pick up your poor Sneasel. You notice a Sneasel-like imprint in the tree. That Fearow is much stronger than you anticipated. You should leave now, and heal Styx. But, you want revenge on Fearow's attack on Styx. It's a difficult decision, and you can't choose. What will you do?

    "Supid Fearow..." Feera mumbles as he picks Sneasel up. "Here, you can do it" Feer says, and heals Styx using a Potion. Styx recovers surprisingly quick, and rises to his feet.
    "I have an idea, Styx. Get two really sharp branches off that tree, and use them as daggers." Styx nods.
    "But don't attack now, I'll have Mikozou take a look at the Fearow", Feera adds, and takes a pokeball from his belt. "Come on out, Mikozou" He says, and releases a Shiny Barboach into the river. "Miko, we need your help. There's this Fearow that thinks he is something, so I want you to surprise him. Just swim around in the river, and look delicious, however you do that. Then when Fearow comes in for you, which he most certainly will, create a Spark. In the exact moment when is is holding you, and when his beak is in the water, schock him with a Spark." Feera explains. Mikozou nods, and begins to look around for this supposedly stong opponent.
    "Then" Feera adds, "Use Surf to catch him in the water, and a Whirlpool to make him stay there."

    "Barboach-Bar!" Mikozou says, and begins to swim around happily in the river, eyes still open for the Fearow.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 11th April 2005 at 9:21 AM. Reason: Heh... I'd say size 5 is a little too big...
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  17. #142
    UmbreonTrainer2004 Guest

    Default

    UmbreonTrainer2004 – You begin your Fizzytopia journey by heading to the Hydro-Electric Dam. Walking along, followed by your Totodile, you walk through Seaside City, then out of it until you reach the dam. Taking in the sights as you walk through a small, town-like area, you are stopped by a woman who comes running out in front of you. “Oh, please help me!” she sobbed frantically. “My children and I were at the dam, and, I don’t know what happened. I was so enamored with the dam that I didn’t notice they had wandered off. I tried looking everywhere, but I cannot find them!” Will you help her?

    "Sure, I'll help." Adam said. "Where did you last see them?" Adam asked the lady who had now stopped crying. "Over there." She said, pointing towards a spot right next to the dam.

    Adam walked over to the spot and examined it. "Totodile! Totodile!" Jaws shouted suddenly. "What is it?" Adam grinned. Jaws had discovered foot-prints.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Kaya stretched her arms upwards, turning to her companion, Nidoran who was stood by her feet. "Well Nidoran, this looks like Fizzytopia to me!" Nidoran nodded in agreement, "Nido-nido-ran!". It had taken them a long time to walk here from their hometown. Kaya thumbed through her guidebook, "Hmm.." she mused over the places available to them. Whilst doing this, Nidoran stretched and looked about, taking in the new surroundings.

    Kaya suddenly shut the book, creating a small thud-like noise. Nidoran jumped slightly. "I've decided!", she happily stated. She placed the guidebook back into her backpack and kneeled down to Nidoran's level. "We've had a long hard journey haven't we?" Nidoran nodded. "So why don't we head down to the Eastern Coast towards Seaside City and then break off to the River?" Kaya rubbed behind Nidoran's ear lightly, being aware of his poison spikes. "We can go to the River and have a relaxing time sitting on the bank, can't we?" Nidoran nodded, "Nido!".

    "Well, this is going to be a relaxing start to our journey", she grinned. And with that the two friends began walking towards the bustling Seaside City.

  19. #144
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Hiya guys. Everyone in my group I have updated below. Enjoy! =D

    !すげい!: Your Cyndaquil attempts to light up the cavern, but fails due to that it doesn't know flash. (If it does tell me. You didn't post your sig so I couldn't see). You attempt to move rocks anyway, but there are still many left. The Shellder re-appears, and tackles into the side of your Cyndaquil, making it cringe in pain, then hops away happily. What shall you do?
    [/COLOR]
    OOC:nope it dosnt know flash
    As Cydaquil growled loudly at the shellder ROBEAT turned back let out his lapras and and told his them to track down the shellder and for lapras to put shellder to sleep with sing and for cydaquil to tackle shellder once its asleep,know for the rocks go houndour! houndour use strengh to move the rocks! scyther return, *gives earmuffs to cydaquil ,houndour and himself goes and keeps an eye on cydaquil , houndour & lapras*
    Last edited by !すげい!; 12th April 2005 at 5:11 AM.

  20. #145
    Aura The Wolf Guest

    Default

    (OOC: Um, I posted a few pages ago and have not been updated nor have an updator. Should I just wait or was I skipped? O.o just wondering...)

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Just wait. The chances are you've gotten into P-Arts group, who have just returned from his holiday. You will be updated soon enough, so keep your eyes open.

  22. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias 10 – You decide to go to the Ruins in the Lost City of Sobek. After about an hour of walking, you arrive at the large area filled with excavation sites, archaeological labs, and the like. Taking in the sites, you do not see a figure approach you until it taps you on the shoulder. Turning around, you see an eager young man, apparently an archaeologist. “Sorry to bother you, but one of our excavation workers hasn’t shown up today and we could really use someone to replace him. If you help us, anything you find you can keep, as long as we don’t need it for our research.” Your reaction?
    After doing the tiering walk to the Ruins Catherine finally made it. She looked around seeing the many interesting things there. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw a young man standing behind her. He told her that they need another worker and that maybe she could help out. Catherine carefully thought over the quetion. She had nothing else to do so why not. " Sure I would love to. All you have to tell me is what I have to do." she told the man. She then paitently waited for the man's reply to what she had just said.

  23. #148
    Gamer C Guest

    Default Torture devices were sold out, so you'll only have updates to deal with...for now.

    Vagabond Aeon: You rush into the crowd, as Hania hops from rooftop to rooftop, each of you searching for the thief. After a few seconds of searching, you spot him running towards an rather long alleyway between a cafe entitled "Noodles Galore" and a worn down building with a few broken windows and bunch of graffiti splattered on its walls. You run toward him, but then a crowd of tourist decides to pass in front of you, blocking the way and hiding the boy from view. By the time they clear, the boy has disappeared, probably somewhere else by now. Hania hops down to your shoulder from a nearby hot dog stand and says in Natu language that the boy ran into the run-down building via a side door in the alley. The long alley looms ahead of you, its dark shadows hiding what lies there. What will you do?


    Amadeus Windfall: I think something's wrong with your color tags. Check to see if they're all right next time. You climb down the rainbow, leaving the lonely old man to rest by himself. He grins as you touch the ground, wondering if you knew what you were getting into....

    As you enter the Dead Forest, you sense an odd presence around you. Goosebumps cover your arms and the ghastly wind sends a few chills up your spine. The path gets darker as you venture deeper into the forest. In fact, as you reach the center, you can hardly see a thing. A bush rustles, and something bumps into your shin. Startled, you jump back in surprise. Something sticky covers your legs. You cannot make out what's happening. What will you do?

    Batesy: Resisting the temptation to go drink one-year-old soda, you run towards the train and hop into it. Taking a seat in the front, you look around and notice a human figure in the seat across from you. Before you can do anything, the train suddenly takes off at an alarming speed. The landscape is a blur as the train whizzes through the fairground. You get a little nauseated and look toward the "driver's" seat. Suddenly, you gasp. There is nobody there to control the train. The human figure you saw earlier limply falls to the floor, and you can see that it is a skeleton. It seems that you have chosen a ride of a death time. The train enters a seemingly unending tunnel. You stifle a scream as you hurtle forward, possibly to your death. The train is abruptly stopped in the middle of the tunnel by something unable to be seen. You fall out of your seat, cold sweat dripping down your forehead, panting. A Shuppet floats up into the train in front of you and laughs at the frightened look on your face. What will you do?

    Radical Edward: I think you misread the update. I didn't say the guy kicked you out of the jeep, but I'll deal with this. Next time, try to read the update more closely. As you jump out of the jeep, you toss out a Pokeball and send out your Masquerain. As the jeep zooms off into the distance, you command your Masquerain to pursue it. As the swift bug flies off toward the vehicle, you and Dyrim bend down, lift up the knocked out driver, and start carrying him over to one of the excavation sites.


    Meanwhile, Masquerain seems to be keeping up with the jeep with hardly any effort, thanks to his four wings and propeller. The driver spots him in his rear view mirror and speeds up. Masquerade easily keeps up. The driver is frustrated and throws it at the back seat. It bursts open to reveal a Murkrow. "Murkrow," he shouts "blow that bug away with a few Whirlwinds or so and then finish it off with a Drill Peck!" The black bird leaps out of the jeep and starts flapping his wings wildly, creating a strong wind. Masquerain is blown back gradually, and the jeep speeds off into the distance without any pursuers nearby. Murkrow stops flapping his wings and swoops toward Masquerain, beak spinning wildly, ready for the kill....

    Meanwhile, The sun shines down on your back and sweat drips down your forehead as you and Dyrim lug the man to the camp. After a few minutes, you collapse to the ground, tired out. The campsite is still almost a mile away. There has to be a way you can get there quicker. A few jeeps pass by, but none of them seem to see you. One lone jeep comes up the path and seems to see you, for it stops by you. A man, probably not much older than 20, jumps out of the it. "Need a ride?" he asks. What will you do?

    NOTE: You cannot control Masquerain unless you have a way of communicating to him via long distances. I don't expect he has a cell phone, though. =p


    Aquatic Angel: You agree to help the boy and send out your Charmander to fight Meowth. You and the fiery lizard walk over to the Meowth, who looks up upon hearing you. Charmander Growls menacingly, trying to intimidate Meowth. Meowth ***** his head to the left, puzzled. He then laughs and tosses the Pokeball into the air, taunting Charmander. Charmander, slightly annoyed, starts to spin around. Burning Embers fly from his tail onto Meowth, who yelps in pain and rushes over to the river, still holding onto the Pokeball. He dives into the river, putting the lames out, and only suffering a few minor burns. Meowth growls angrily, and the coin symbol on his head starts glowing, a sign that a Pay Day is coming. Pennies and quarters fly out from it and pelt Charmander. Charmander ducks and covers his head, trying to protect himself from the hard coins. He crawls over to the riverbank and takes a swipe at Meowth, but misses as he is too far away from Meowth to reach him. Meowth stops attacking and laughs at Charmander, who is too scared of the water to get into the river. What will you do?

    Typhlosion X: You stand your ground and send out your Pokemon to take on the bikers. Upon hearing your response, the biker who spoke to you yells to his friends, "It seems there's a troublemaker who won't leave!" The other two bikers turn to face you. The one fighting the lady says, "Shove off, before you get hurt." Suddenly, he is blasted off his bike onto the ground, Blaze having set his rear tire on fire. Getting up to his feet, the biker sees what has happened and shouts at you, "Dude! What are you trying to pull? You.." His words are drowned out-literally-by a Surf from Muddy. The bikers are all soaked, the lady managing to barely escape the wave. As your remaining Pokemon surround the lady to protect her from harm, the biker screams, "Okay, dude! Enough is enough!" He tosses out two Pokeballs into the river, which burst out to reveal a Huntail and a Weezing. "Huntail," he screeches "drown the Quilava with a Surf and a Water Pulse! Weezing, hit Mudkip with two Sludges!" The two Pokemon advance closer to their opponents, preparing to attack. What will you do?



  24. #149
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C

    Radical Edward: I think you misread the update. I didn't say the guy kicked you out of the jeep, but I'll deal with this. Next time, try to read the update more closely. As you jump out of the jeep, you toss out a Pokeball and send out your Masquerain. As the jeep zooms off into the distance, you command your Masquerain to pursue it. As the swift bug flies off toward the vehicle, you and Dyrim bend down, lift up the knocked out driver, and start carrying him over to one of the excavation sites.


    Meanwhile, Masquerain seems to be keeping up with the jeep with hardly any effort, thanks to his four wings and propeller. The driver spots him in his rear view mirror and speeds up. Masquerade easily keeps up. The driver is frustrated and throws it at the back seat. It bursts open to reveal a Murkrow. "Murkrow," he shouts "blow that bug away with a few Whirlwinds or so and then finish it off with a Drill Peck!" The black bird leaps out of the jeep and starts flapping his wings wildly, creating a strong wind. Masquerain is blown back gradually, and the jeep speeds off into the distance without any pursuers nearby. Murkrow stops flapping his wings and swoops toward Masquerain, beak spinning wildly, ready for the kill....

    Meanwhile, The sun shines down on your back and sweat drips down your forehead as you and Dyrim lug the man to the camp. After a few minutes, you collapse to the ground, tired out. The campsite is still almost a mile away. There has to be a way you can get there quicker. A few jeeps pass by, but none of them seem to see you. One lone jeep comes up the path and seems to see you, for it stops by you. A man, probably not much older than 20, jumps out of the it. "Need a ride?" he asks. What will you do?

    NOTE: You cannot control Masquerain unless you have a way of communicating to him via long distances. I don't expect he has a cell phone, though. =p

    As the jeep pulls up to Ben and the man jumps out, the man has barely enough time to get 3 words out before Ben and Dyrim have tossed the man gently in the Back of the Jeep and jumped into the Back seat of the jeep.

    "Get us to that site fast so we can get Driver here some care,"Says Ben Frantically,"Than Take us that way."He says pointing in the way that the theif went."I sent My Masquerain After a Theif that knocked Driver out and stole our jeep, and I don't know how long he can hold out.I saw a few pokballs on the Theif's Belt."

    Ben Wait's anxiously for the Man's reply, As Masquerain Won't last long.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  25. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Batesy: Resisting the temptation to go drink one-year-old soda, you run towards the train and hop into it. Taking a seat in the front, you look around and notice a human figure in the seat across from you. Before you can do anything, the train suddenly takes off at an alarming speed. The landscape is a blur as the train whizzes through the fairground. You get a little nauseated and look toward the "driver's" seat. Suddenly, you gasp. There is nobody there to control the train. The human figure you saw earlier limply falls to the floor, and you can see that it is a skeleton. It seems that you have chosen a ride of a death time. The train enters a seemingly unending tunnel. You stifle a scream as you hurtle forward, possibly to your death. The train is abruptly stopped in the middle of the tunnel by something unable to be seen. You fall out of your seat, cold sweat dripping down your forehead, panting. A Shuppet floats up into the train in front of you and laughs at the frightened look on your face. What will you do?
    Upon hopping onto the front seats of the train, Batesy noticed a human figure at the driver's seat.
    Before Batesy could say or do anything the train took off at a top speed. Faster than a Pidgeot even. The landscape was unseeable as it was just a blur. He turned towards the driver's seat. NO DRIVER!
    The figure slipped down. Batesy could make out that it was a skeleton. He was at the face of death. He closed his eyes hoping the train would stop.
    "Huh?" Batesy asked when he opened his eyes. He had stopped. But how? A ghost Pokémon floated up. It looked quite like a puppet. "A Shuppet!" he said. The Shuppet was laughing. "That wasn't very nice," he tossed a Poké Ball, "Shroomy, use Absorb!"
    His little grass Pokémon popped out and began his attack.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •