Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

    Arc_Angel- Impish and the Abra square off. For a few second they stare into each other’s eyes without doing anything. Finally the Abra rushes at your at your Sableye. The movement was so unexpected it throws your Sableye off, and he gets shoved by the Abra. Rebounding from the shove Impish uses Leer, which seems to scare the Abra a little bit. Trying to imitate the speed of the Abra, Impish jumps and gets a few scratches on the petite psychic pokemon. Once again the two square off, but this time Impish goes first, it once again jumps at the Abra ready to dig into its flesh. The Abra didn’t move at all, that is until Impish was inches away. Just before impact the Abra teleported behind Impish and gave it another shove. Looks like this fight is just beginning. What are you going to do?

    K79- Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?

    Ice Tyranitar- [Repost] With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- (Can you please post in third person, if you don’t know what it is PM me) The boy looks up at you, fear and joy both in his eyes. "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?" You ask. “Umm, it’s Alex,” He answers shyly. “Why are you being nice to me? no one else is.” He adds. But before you can answer two people come between you and Alex. “Hahaha, look at the little boys.” Says one. “Yeah, looks like Alex finally made a friend so he can battle with us, ‘cuz we creamed him last time. Didn’t we?” With that the two boys released their pokemon, a Rattata and a Poochyena. Alex looked a little frightened, but he released his pokemon a Spheal. What will you do?

    KC- You and the Poliwag jump out of the water and onto the white sands of the beach. The Poliwag is a little mad at you. Your Charmander rushes at it, and gives it a few good scratches. The Poliwag backs up a few feet and then releases a stream of small bubbles, due to how slow they were moving, your Charmander evades most of the bubbles, but gets hit by some of the stray ones, dealing minor damage. Balancing out after the attack the Poliwag lets out another stream of bubbles. This time it hits your Charmander hard in the face. It rolled back and cried out in pain, but got up quickly and charged the foe, barraging it with more scratches. The battle is pretty even, but it doesn’t look like your opponent is ready to give up just yet. What will you do?
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 9th May 2006 at 4:59 AM.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Vagabond Aeon: You rush into the crowd, as Hania hops from rooftop to rooftop, each of you searching for the thief. After a few seconds of searching, you spot him running towards an rather long alleyway between a cafe entitled "Noodles Galore" and a worn down building with a few broken windows and bunch of graffiti splattered on its walls. You run toward him, but then a crowd of tourist decides to pass in front of you, blocking the way and hiding the boy from view. By the time they clear, the boy has disappeared, probably somewhere else by now. Hania hops down to your shoulder from a nearby hot dog stand and says in Natu language that the boy ran into the run-down building via a side door in the alley. The long alley looms ahead of you, its dark shadows hiding what lies there. What will you do?
    "****...!" Jeremy smashed the side of his fist into the wall. He cursed and shook his head - the kid had gotten away thanks to some random tourists. Why did he have such horrible luck, he wondered...

    "Damnit, kid, you got lucky." Suddenly, Hania hopped down from a nearby stand, chirping frantically and pointing his wing down the alley.

    "Na tu! Tu! tu! Na!" "What? You saw where he went?" "Tu!" Jeremy pumped his fist. "Right. Lead the way." With that, Jeremy proceeded into the alley, letting Hania lead him up to a side door. "Be prepared to defend yourself if need be, okay?" "Natu." "Okay." Slowly, Jeremy opened the door...
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Can I suggest that updators bold the names of the people they update because it is hard to find where an update starts and finishes.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire

    KC- You and the Poliwag jump out of the water and onto the white sands of the beach. The Poliwag is a little mad at you. Your Charmander rushes at it, and gives it a few good scratches. The Poliwag backs up a few feet and then releases a stream of small bubbles, due to how slow they were moving, your Charmander evades most of the bubbles, but gets hit by some of the stray ones, dealing minor damage. Balancing out after the attack the Poliwag lets out another stream of bubbles. This time it hits your Charmander hard in the face. It rolled back and cried out in pain, but got up quickly and charged the foe, barraging it with more scratches. The battle is pretty even, but it doesn’t look like your opponent is ready to give up just yet. What will you do?

    Jonny knows Charmander has the strength within him to continue battling on. Even though Poliwag seems determined, Jonny knows that Charmander has the strength insdie him to prevail. But he also knows that Scratch on its own will not work. Looking around, Jonny notices Poliwag preparing to send another stream of Bubbles towards Charmander.

    "Charmander, throw sand from the beach to stun Poliwag (almost Sand Attack, but not quite) then go in for more Scratches." calls Jonny, hoping this tactic will work and be enough to overcome the determined foe.

    Feeling around for the Pokéballs in his backpack, Jonny thinks he should try and catch the slippery water Pokémon. But he knows Poliwag is still strong enough to evade capture, and he knows it is all up to Charmander.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

    Arc_Angel- Impish and the Abra square off. For a few second they stare into each other’s eyes without doing anything. Finally the Abra rushes at your at your Sableye. The movement was so unexpected it throws your Sableye off, and he gets shoved by the Abra. Rebounding from the shove Impish uses Leer, which seems to scare the Abra a little bit. Trying to imitate the speed of the Abra, Impish jumps and gets a few scratches on the petite psychic pokemon. Once again the two square off, but this time Impish goes first, it once again jumps at the Abra ready to dig into its flesh. The Abra didn’t move at all, that is until Impish was inches away. Just before impact the Abra teleported behind Impish and gave it another shove. Looks like this fight is just beginning. What are you going to do?
    Stacey watched as the two pokemon stared each other down until the wild Abra made the first move by shoving Impish. She was astonished by its speed and winced as it made contact with her pokemon. She cheered for Imp as he executed his moves well and got some scratches on the abra. As the two squared off again, Stcaey's heart was pounding in her ears at the excitement of the battle. Not waiting for any order Impish went in for the attack and the wild Abra teleported behind her pokemon, and before she could shout a warning, it shoved Impish again.

    Stacey chewed hip lip and cursed herself for forgetting that the Abra could easily teleport behind her pokemon if it went in for the attack. As her Sableye glared angrily at the Abra for that manouvere, attack plans were being formulated in her mind. 'The only attack an Abra knows is teleport, so it would have to rely on sheer physical force, such as shoving, to do any damage to Impish. When it did use it's teleport, it appeared behind Imp, obviously to take him by surprise, to get an attack in before Imp could.' A thought suddenly hit her, her mind grasping at it and working it to her benefit. 'That may just work' she thinks to herself.

    "Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatics"

    "Sable sableye" said Impish grudgling agreeing with her.

    "Wait for it to attack you again, it'll need to be close to do any damage to you. If it comes for a face on-attack, use scratch immediately as you see it move for you. But what I think it is more likely to do is teleport behind you to catch you by surprise again. But you'll be ready for it. If it does, as soon as you see it disappear, quickly turn around and use scratch. Then follow up with Leer once you've struck it and scratch again. Do you understand?"

    "Sableye" Impish said preparing to implement the strategy it was given.

    'This Abra sure is strong' Stacey thought to herself whilst awaiting its move. She looked down into her hand to see an empty pokeball she had subconsciously removed from her backpack. 'It would be a good pokemon to capture' and she gripped the red and white ball hard in her hand, waiting for the battle to commence again.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 12th April 2005 at 6:40 PM.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  6. #156
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

    Psyshadow- (Can you please post in third person, if you don’t know what it is PM me) The boy looks up at you, fear and joy both in his eyes. "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?" You ask. “Umm, it’s Alex,” He answers shyly. “Why are you being nice to me? no one else is.” He adds. But before you can answer two people come between you and Alex. “Hahaha, look at the little boys.” Says one. “Yeah, looks like Alex finally made a friend so he can battle with us, ‘cuz we creamed him last time. Didn’t we?” With that the two boys released their pokemon, a Rattata and a Poochyena. Alex looked a little frightened, but he released his pokemon a Spheal. What will you do?
    (If you want third person, you got it.)

    As Chris begins to strike up a conversation with Alex, two boys walk up to hima and begin teasing Alex. 'I hate bullies. They made my Elementary School life a misery.', Chris thinks to himself,'I went through this kind of torture entire life and will not stand for it.' He would teach them a lesson they'd never forget. After telling Alex not to worry about a thing, Chris turns to the two boys and says,"You two think your all that and a bag of chips, and then tease little kids because you THINK you're above them when in fact your lower than dirt. Me and Alex are gonna clean your clocks because great minds think alike." Chris releases Wally, his spheal, and then turns to give him instructions," Those two boys over there think that they're big shots, so we're going to teach them a lesson in politeness. Start off with a widespread Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down. 'Those two punks are going down.'

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    EC: As you ask the man the question, he looks at you intently for a few seconds, before sighing. "Well, I would give you a ride on my ferry, but it's in the shop. But..." he says, before walking over to his desk. I have this special favor I'm going to ask of you. I'll take you in my helicopter, but there, in Volcanic Island, you'll have to do something for me. I'll explain on the way. So, what do you say?"

    Wayne: As you pick up your Chikorita, you run toward the Town Center, hoping for some sort of help in finding your lost Pokeballs. After a few minutes, you get there, and a huge crowd had gathered. On a large platform in the front, an Officer Jenny is talking to someone. Your attention then immediately averts to the wall of a nearby building, with extremely scratchy writing with the following:
    Caves are not the only places where our type flourish. In this city, there is another. But choose your Pokemon wisely, I cover my weak spots well. Or I would, if there were any.
    Beside you a girl looks up to it crying, then looks to you, and asks "Will you please help me?"

    HB: In response to you, the lady looks at you intently, before sighing. "There is something that I could ask of you. Whenever we get to the rainbow, I won't be able to take you any farther. I'm sorry, but my grandmother is sick, and I have to attend to her. However, could I ask you to bring back a new Pokemon? She has been bedridden for a long time, and she hasn't seen any Pokemon. I believe it would do her loads of good." What do you say?

    Eon:"Huh!?!" the lady says, before turning around to look at you. "Oh, the Research Center Monorail Station? Yes, it is to the north, however, still in town. I've actually decided that I don't want to go, so you won't need to escort me." Smiling to you, she then turns to her husband and says "So, Harry, do you want to go to the Volcanic Island?" he nods, and head off, before you have a chance to say anything to them. What now?

    Minty: As you and your Pokemon furiously scream your insults, Elekid is there, charging up a blast of white energy in its mouth. As you then order your Blaziken, it takes a few seconds for it to notice a couple rocks around, before he chucks them at Elekid. However, Elekid finishes charging the beam, and it flies through the rocks, vaporizing them and sending Blaziken back, as it barely holds on to not fall into the water. Then, with a few seconds of preparation, sends a blast of flames in the shape of a 'kanji' at Elekid, who calmly puts up a white dome around it, absorbing the attack. "So, you like my Elekid's moves!?!" What will you do?

    furizaa:Repost of last update
    As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?


    Please note "Green" indicates that the update was not replied to.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    EC: As you ask the man the question, he looks at you intently for a few seconds, before sighing. "Well, I would give you a ride on my ferry, but it's in the shop. But..." he says, before walking over to his desk. I have this special favor I'm going to ask of you. I'll take you in my helicopter, but there, in Volcanic Island, you'll have to do something for me. I'll explain on the way. So, what do you say?"
    "Sure, it's not like I had anything planned there anyway," answers Adam, tapping Cinder on the shoulder.

    -"What?"- he replies, annoyed.

    Adam merely gestures for him to follow as he himself follows the (old?) through the shop to his helicopter. Eagerly Adam follows, looking forwards to travelling through the air again, though mildly pessimistic about the helicopters condition. Cinder follows him, gazing back at the Lapras picture as he does so.

    Whoo, speedy updates Sorry for the short reply again SM.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Wayne: As you pick up your Chikorita, you run toward the Town Center, hoping for some sort of help in finding your lost Pokeballs. After a few minutes, you get there, and a huge crowd had gathered. On a large platform in the front, an Officer Jenny is talking to someone. Your attention then immediately averts to the wall of a nearby building, with extremely scratchy writing with the following:
    Caves are not the only places where our type flourish. In this city, there is another. But choose your Pokemon wisely, I cover my weak spots well. Or I would, if there were any.
    Beside you a girl looks up to it crying, then looks to you, and asks "Will you please help me?"
    Wayne not knowing what to do asked Leafy for advice. "What do you think Leafy, we may find clues to the thief meanwhile or at least get our minds off of it for now if we help the girl." Leafy the Chikorita gave a happy nod since it was always ready to help someone in need. "What's wrong little girl? What do you need help with?"
    Last edited by Wayne; 12th April 2005 at 11:22 PM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    HB: In response to you, the lady looks at you intently, before sighing. "There is something that I could ask of you. Whenever we get to the rainbow, I won't be able to take you any farther. I'm sorry, but my grandmother is sick, and I have to attend to her. However, could I ask you to bring back a new Pokemon? She has been bedridden for a long time, and she hasn't seen any Pokemon. I believe it would do her loads of good." What do you say?


    "So she hasn't seen any pokemon for a long time?? That is really sad and terrible, I don't know what I'd do without my Sefi," responded Haku as he looked at his corsola, picked it up and gave him a big hug. "I'll be glad to bring a Pokemon for your grandmother, you got yourself a deal!" exclaimed Haku as a big wide smile was seen on his face. Meanwhile, Sefi jumped out of Haku's hands looked at the lady, and also smiled. "I guess she wants to help your grandmother as well, " declared Haku, as he grew more and more anxious to see the beautiful Garden of Iris, and began to picture himself int the Garden of Iris and all it's glories, until he snapped out of it and the lady and Sefi gazed at him with a strange look. "I guess we better get going, the sooner we get there the sooner I can come back," declared Haku as he grew red because of his wild imagination. "Just one more thing, I'm afraid that in our brief meeting we haven't introduced each other and I guess we're going to spend some time going to The Garden of Iris so we better know each oter.I am Haku, and this here is my pokemon Sefi who is a little bit shy, what is your name?" declared Haku before they started with the tour.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    "Ok Medo, time to get of our butts and do something." Several days after we departed from the Glacier isles, I was starting to feel restless. Because of lack of exercise, I had to find other ways of pouring my frustration out; namely, annoying Medo, which neither of us enjoyed, but it kept me busy.

    "Awww, do we have to?" complained the Gastly. Medo seemed to be really enjoying staying at home, which I found extremely irritating. The lazy thing hadn't moved in two weeks, and Ill be damned if all the training we put in goes to waste because he didn't like fresh air.

    "Up," I said in my most threatening voice, causing Medo to burst out laughing.

    "You honestly think you can threaten me-"

    "I wont feed you for a week."

    "LETS HEAD TO THE VOLCANIC ISLAND ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!" Medo yelled. Typical, I chuckled. Always thinking with his stomach.

    "You know what?" I asked in a mock voice. "I feel that we should head to Fumi's Walk, don't you Medo?"

    "YES I CERTAINLY DO! LET'S LEAVE ON THIS HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!" I saw him make a meaningful glance at the pokefood, so I gave him a bit and we were off.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Eon:"Huh!?!" the lady says, before turning around to look at you. "Oh, the Research Center Monorail Station? Yes, it is to the north, however, still in town. I've actually decided that I don't want to go, so you won't need to escort me." Smiling to you, she then turns to her husband and says "So, Harry, do you want to go to the Volcanic Island?" he nods, and head off, before you have a chance to say anything to them. What now?
    "Great," Eon said and sat down on the park bench he had sat on before, defeated. If he couldn't find the Monorail Station, then he couldn't get to the Garden of Iris. He had begun to ponder other ways of finding a way to the Monorail Station when an idea hit him. Taking a Pokeball from his belt, he yelled "Go, Inferno!" With a flash of light, his Growlithe was released onto the ground. "Inferno. I need you to try and pick up a forest scent on anyone around here and show me who carries it. Anyone who has a forest scent will most likely have been to the Enchanted Forest and we can ask them for directions to the Monorail. All right?" The Growlithe nodded, eager to begin, and raced off with Eon trailing after her.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    lilbluecorsola-You are now in my group. Update:

    As you ride your Rhyhorn through the crowd, you notice a poster for the Lost City of Sobek. Intrigued, you decide to check it out. Finding a map, you see a jeep station not far away, and that the City isn't too far from that.

    After walking to the jeep shop, you see a standard, gas station guy that tells you "Hey, you wanna get to the lost city? I got a jeep here, I'll take you in." You up for it?


    Rules are in my first set of updates, btw.


    Just a special update, check in with the rest afterward.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Chris arrived in Fizzytopia on the H.M.S. Seascape. His voyage had been a whole week, and he could hardly wait to explore the area. Alnog with him, he carried four pokemon, Amp, a mareep, Vipra, a seviper, Swablu and Pinsir. They were all excited at the prospects of exploring a whole new region.

    It was a bright and sunny day as the ship docked at Seaside City, and after gathering the supplies he brought with him, he made his way in to the city. The fresh salty air heightened his sense of smell, and he took in great breaths of air. He left the docks and headed towards a small restaraunt that wasn't crowded by the crowd departing from the sea liner. He ordered a cup of green tea, which he sipped as he absorbed the sights and smlls of the city. It was a beautiful place to beold.

    After he finished his second cup of tea, he paid the waitress serving him, and took out two pokeballs and released them. One was his beautiful bright blue Swablu, who sat on his shoulder and smiled saying ,"Swablu!" Swablu was quite happy with his surroundings. The oher pokemon he took out was his loyal mareep, Amp, who bleated out a happy "Mareep!" He was glad that Amp was by his side. He was weary about bringing out Pinsir and Vipra, as he wasn't sure they would be happy there.

    He walked off to the Town Centre to learn more about Fizzytopia and find out if there were any pokemon gyms in the area to do battle at.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Minty: As you and your Pokemon furiously scream your insults, Elekid is there, charging up a blast of white energy in its mouth. As you then order your Blaziken, it takes a few seconds for it to notice a couple rocks around, before he chucks them at Elekid. However, Elekid finishes charging the beam, and it flies through the rocks, vaporizing them and sending Blaziken back, as it barely holds on to not fall into the water. Then, with a few seconds of preparation, sends a blast of flames in the shape of a 'kanji' at Elekid, who calmly puts up a white dome around it, absorbing the attack. "So, you like my Elekid's moves!?!" What will you do?
    "Nothing wrong with the Elekid's moves, its the trainer that [Insert random insult] me off!" Minty replied sharply.

    Minty looked at Torch who gave a nod in reply, believeing in his trainer.

    "Torch, get a hit in with Quick Attack, then Bulk Up and hit it again with a Double Kick!" Minty ordered.

    "Consider it done..." came the low growl from his pokemon.


    Not questioning your update but from my knowledge, Hyper Beam takes alot of energy and needs some rest after it has been delivered. Your update showed no rest time at all. Just wondering why.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla sends a mild jet of poison barbs at Zigzagoon. The barbs scoot it backwards, but it does not wake. Then, it groans, and expels a cloud of purple gas from its throat. You are convinced now; this Zigzagoon is knocked out, and from something other than you. You have to help it. But, would it be easier to capture it, or carry it to a Pokémon Center? What will you do?
    Whoa.....that doesn't look good.

    He looked at the Zigzagoon who just barfed out some kind of purple gas.

    (YAY! I knocked him out could in 1 hit!)

    No you didn't.... He's Poisoned, and i think it was a Gastly who attacked it, 'cause of the location and his condition.

    (Damn =( )

    Well we can't leave it here to rot. let's capture it and use an Antidote and some Potions on him.

    He took a Pokéball from his Backpack and threw it at the poisoned Raccoon. hoping to catch the Pokémon to cure it.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    lilbluecorsola-You are now in my group. Update:

    As you ride your Rhyhorn through the crowd, you notice a poster for the Lost City of Sobek. Intrigued, you decide to check it out. Finding a map, you see a jeep station not far away, and that the City isn't too far from that.

    After walking to the jeep shop, you see a standard, gas station guy that tells you "Hey, you wanna get to the lost city? I got a jeep here, I'll take you in." You up for it?
    OOC - *thanks gratefully*

    Jerking awake from her nap, Blue glanced about bleary eyed, seeking the source of the noise that had awakened her. Instinctively, she shut her eyes and shied away from the harsh bright light that flared abruptly before her eyes, blazing from the brilliantly glowing sun overhead. Raising her hand to obscure her forehead in shade, she squinted about the surroundings. It took her a minute to realize and comprehend her location. Her Pokémon and she had crossed over into desert territory now, which was why the temperature had suddenly risen to boiling heights and a barren sea of golden sand stretched out in every direction, rolling with windswept dunes on the horizon.

    She also noticed then that her steed had 'parked' beside a small shop, the spaces in the paved lot outside occupied by an assortment of jeeps. Re-checking the map printed inside the brochure she'd picked up, she discovered the place rented the vehicles to travelers interested in crossing the desert. Glancing up at the gas station attendant that had addressed her earlier, she debated for a moment his offer.

    "Sorry, but I think we'd rather walk," she declined as politely as she could. Her Rhyhorn seemed pleased with her answer as he dug his heels into the warm sand, delighted to be in this environment. His trainer was satisfied with the idea as well. Rocky would need some exercise to burn off excess energy, and he appeared to be having a good time. Besides, perhaps they'd encounter some interesting wild Pokémon on the way.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    More Updates!

    Arc_Angel- Impish gets up after the surprise attack it had just received. "Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatic." Your pokemon nods and listens to the rest of the commands. Again it nods and squares off. The Abra looks at you and then at Impish and then smiles. It teleports, but not behind Impish but rather on your shoulder. You let out a scream, but Abra was already gone. Impish had anticipated this move and turns around and slashes the Abra as it appears, making it howl in pain. As it was backing up Impish leers at Abra, which has almost no effect. Your pokemon seems mad at Abra for scaring you, which makes him unleash a string of scratches hurting Abra greatly. Abra seems worn out, panting heavily. What will you do?

    K79- [Repost]Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?

    Ice Tyranitar- [Repost]With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- You release your own pokemon, Wally, which also happens to be a Spheal. The two boys began laughing. “What a joke.” Sais one. “Two pathetic kids with pathic little pokemon. How ‘bout we teach these kids a lesson?” The Rattata charges at Alex’ Spheal while the Poochyena begans throwing sand all about the place. “Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down.” You command, and your Spheal obeys. Sending out a fairly large stream of water out of its mouth it manages to soak Poochyena, and blow away most of the sand. The Rattata hits Alex’ Spheal, and quickly changes course for your Spheal, but before it makes contact it gets hit by a cold wind slowing it down. Alex seems a little unconfident, and the opponents won’t give up. What will you do?

    KC- Feeling it was time to change tactics you order your Charmander to throw sand into Poliwag’s eyes. This would easy, except for the fact that Poliwag won’t slow down with it’s Bubble attack. Your Charmander dodges continueasly until it feels his chances are good. The Poliwag lets up with the onslaught, which gives your Charmander a golden opprotunity, and he capitalizes. Using his tail he sweep some sand into Poliwag’s eyes, reducing its vision tremendasly. “Go in for more Scratches." You call out, and he does. From close proximity the damage being dealt is immesurable, but somehow the Poliwag manges to retaliare by slapping your Charmander hard with its tail. Looks like the fight is coming to an end, but it’s not over yet. What will you do?

    Darkchu- Walking towards the Garden of Iris you notice the true beauty of the Enchanted Forest. Marvelous green foliage, freshly blossomed plants, warm sunshine, and of course wild pokemon running and playing. Decidng to take a little break before continuing your hike you begin to set a camp when you walk into something. But there was nothing there. Soon after what you thought was a tree began moving in your direction. “What the???” You yell out. You lived in a world where trees don’t move, and you don’t bump into invicible things. “Can you help me?” The tree asked. “I’ve been trying to follow a pokemon but can’t get a decent picture of it. I really need this for my Pokemon Photo Gallery.” The tree-man needs you help, will you accept or decline the offer?
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 8th July 2005 at 9:42 PM.

  19. #169
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    More Updates!

    Darkchu- Walking towards the Garden of Iris you notice the true beauty of the Enchanted Forest. Marvelous green foliage, freshly blossomed plants, warm sunshine, and of course wild pokemon running and playing. Decidng to take a little break before continuing your hike you begin to set a camp when you walk into something. But there was nothing there. Soon after what you thought was a tree began moving in your direction. “What the???” You yell out. You lived in a world where trees don’t move, and you don’t bump into invisible things. “Can you help me?” The tree asked. “I’ve been trying to follow a pokemon but can’t get a decent picture of it. I really need this for my Pokemon Photo Gallery.” The tree-man needs you help, will you accept or decline the offer?
    "Wow, I really didn't expect it to be this beautifle!" Tucci exclaimed.
    "Everything smells fresh....and alive. Most of the places we've been to aren't like that anymore."
    "Mmm, everything is green and vibrant with life."
    "Can we stop for a bit before we keep exploring?" The glowing rodent asked.
    "WHAT?! You aren't even walking, I'm the one who has to carry you around you lazy thing."
    "Chuuuuuu!" *shocks Tucci*
    "AHHHHH!" Tucci fell over smoking."What the heck'd you do that for?"
    "To make you stop."
    "Grrrr." Tucci ground his teeth in frustration. "Fine, you annoying little rodent."
    "Yay" *pulls out little card, Darkchu 1, Tucci 0*
    Standing up, Tucci walked over towards the shadow cast by one of the trees. Just as he was about to sit down, he bumped into something.
    "What the heck?" he looked down but there was nothing in his way. "Strange."
    He was looking for what had bumped him when he saw a tree move towards him.
    "YAAAAHHHHH!" He cried, falling over. "First invisible things now a moving tree what next?"
    Looking up at the tree he noticed a brown face coming ot og a hole near the top.
    "Can you help me? I've been trying to get a photo of the pokemon you just bumped into. I need it to complete my pokemon photo gallery. I have a picture of every pokemon in Fizzytopia, except that one. Can you please help me get it?" the guy in the tree asked.
    Tucci, who was still on the ground, blinkblinked at the guy then pulled himself to his feet.
    "Sure." he said. "Now, what the hell is it?"

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire

    K79- Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?
    "Hmmm... Something is strange about him. I don't think he's human." Kauser whispers. He releases Funguy and Weed. "Hey mister! What's wrong? My name's Kauser79, and this is my Mudkip, Mudden, my Shroomish, Funguy and my Oddish, Weed. We're here to help. Weed, use a light Absorb to suck off some of the loose blood, and Funguy, be on the lookout for any pokemon who've attacked him. Mudden, if this is a trick, when he attacks, use Tackle on him." Kauser stays a safe way away, in case there might be any danger...

    What will happen?...?...?
    Last edited by Kauser79; 14th April 2005 at 6:04 AM.


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    More Updates!

    Arc_Angel- Impish gets up after the surprise attack it had just received. "Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatic." Your pokemon nods and listens to the rest of the commands. Again it nods and squares off. The Abra looks at you and then at Impish and then smiles. It teleports, but not behind Impish but rather on your shoulder. You let out a scream, but Abra was already gone. Impish had anticipated this move and turns around and slashes the Abra as it appears, making it howl in pain. As it was backing up Impish leers at Abra, which has almost no effect. Your pokemon seems mad at Abra for scaring you, which makes him unleash a string of scratches hurting Abra greatly. Abra seems worn out, panting heavily. What will you do?
    Waiting for the two pokemon to attack again, Stacey felt her eyes drawn towards the Abra. It stopped looking at Impish and looked at her, and giving her an evil smile it teleported. Expecting it to appear behing Imp she looked toward her pokemon, but couldn't see Abra. She then felt a weight on her shoulder, as she slowly turned ahe saw it leering into her eyes. She screamed and it teleported away, this time behind Impish. Impish then unleashed its attack that she had ordered, as she stood there panting, trying to catch her breath after the scare that the Abra had given her. She now saw that Imp had landed a fair few effective scratches which had hurt the Abra badly. She glared at the pokemon that had scared her. 'Why that little.... urrggh... scare me why don't you? I'll show it not to do that again' she thought.

    She turned to look at the two pokemon and shouted her order at Imp. "Imp, good work those last few attacks were excellent. Now you should be faster than it. Jump on it and surprise it. Pin it down on the ground and get right close to its face and give it the scariest Leer you can muster. Don't stop leering at it till I say so" She said her body shaking with anger at what the pokemon had done to her.

    Impish felt her anger and felt his own rise with hers. He locked eyes witht he Abra ready to pounce as fast as possible.

    Meanwhile Stacey had gotten closer to the action, and has enlarged the pokeball in her hand. She was going to throw it at the Abra as soon as Imp had carried out her orders.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I've had some stress in Real life. Expect them up later tonight, or Tommorow night.

    -Waterlight.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  23. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    [QUOTE = Dark Fire]More Updates!

    KC- Feeling it was time to change tactics you order your Charmander to throw sand into Poliwag’s eyes. This would easy, except for the fact that Poliwag won’t slow down with it’s Bubble attack. Your Charmander dodges continueasly until it feels his chances are good. The Poliwag lets up with the onslaught, which gives your Charmander a golden opprotunity, and he capitalizes. Using his tail he sweep some sand into Poliwag’s eyes, reducing its vision tremendasly. “Go in for more Scratches." You call out, and he does. From close proximity the damage being dealt is immesurable, but somehow the Poliwag manges to retaliare by slapping your Charmander hard with its tail. Looks like the fight is coming to an end, but it’s not over yet. What will you do?[/QUOTE]

    Jonny watches as Poliwag tries desperately to get the sand out of its eyes in order to continue the battle. Charmander's onslaught of scatches has left the Poliwag weakened, and Jonny hopes that a few more will be enough to finish him.

    "Charmander, keep scratching!" he calls whilst reaching for one of the metallic spheres in his bag. "Then I'm going to catch that Poliwag!"

  24. #174
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    More Updates!

    Psyshadow- You release your own pokemon, Wally, which also happens to be a Spheal. The two boys began laughing. “What a joke.” Sais one. “Two pathetic kids with pathic little pokemon. How ‘bout we teach these kids a lesson?” The Rattata charges at Alex’ Spheal while the Poochyena begans throwing sand all about the place. “Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down.” You command, and your Spheal obeys. Sending out a fairly large stream of water out of its mouth it manages to soak Poochyena, and blow away most of the sand. The Rattata hits Alex’ Spheal, and quickly changes course for your Spheal, but before it makes contact it gets hit by a cold wind slowing it down. Alex seems a little unconfident, and the opponents won’t give up. What will you do?
    I think I get it now, Chris thinks, Because of all the teasing he goes through, he is lacking confidence. Instead of becoming stronger in the face of adversity, he is weakening. Time for some encouragement. Turning to his head to the side Chris says," Alex, your Spheal is a powerful pokemon. Even as a low level pokemon, it knows four different moves for you to work with. The only thing stopping you from beating these bulies is you. Just trust your instincts. They'll guide you. Now Spheal, use Surf to take both of they're pokemon down a notch. Follow it up with a Powder Snow. Finish it with another Powder Snow but use your Defense Curl if they get too close.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Jon Jen: (Re-post of last update) As you approach the well-known Sphinx, you discuss the tasks set to come. Not seeming bothered you approach the Sphinx, staring in awe at the magnificent riddle-giver.
    "Let me enter!" You shout, eager for your first of 13 riddles, you heard about from an archaeologist's report you were shown previously.
    "1 Riddle you must quickly answer, which will decide if you're worthy to continue......" The Sphinx speaks, in a solemn voice.
    "I swim the Seafloor,
    Lighting the depths,
    Shocking opponents,
    Maybe to their death...."

    Rekkuza: As you administer the potion to the Pokémon, you turn to the woman. She looks at you nervously, then glances to Wingull.
    "Could you do me a huge favour? I need someone to protect me and Wingull, as I'm delivering him to a Pokémon Professor, who has set up a camp to study Unusually coloured Water and Ice Pokémon. People like him keep attacking the people who own the Pokémon, trying to steal them, to sell for money. So could you help!? I'll even pay you an item in return!" What shall you do?

    Sheer Cold: You order Meditite to meditate, powering up Meditite quite visibly. Venonat acts quickly, surprising both you, and Meditite. The man didn't order attacks, but you notice him making several clicks with his fingers. These could refer to attacks, so if you decipher it, you might stand a better chance. While you ponder the subject, The man clicks his fingers twice, and Venonat's eyes glow which appears to be disable, freezing Meditite in place, who had ran forward to try a Mega Punch. It then slams into Meditite in a tackle attack, after one click from the guard. Venonat has the advantage, but stopped disable when it used Tackle. What shall you do?


    !すげい!: You and Lapras attempt to get through, and do successfully, after some heaving from you and your Pokémon. Past the rocks you see Shellder again, but it then hops away down a underground path. You run after it, but can't see it. You sigh in defeat, but then get more hope. A man walks towards you with a Dugtrio and a Kadabra trailing after him, staring almost right through you! What shall you do?

    ArticFox: You agree to the womans task, and step out into the cold again. You glance around, but to no avail; You can't see them! You here a muffled grunt, and turn around to see 2 Swinub scavenging food from dustbins. What shall you do?

    MetalYoshi17: (Re-Post of last update)(OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)
    After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
    "Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
    Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME

    P-Arts: You and your Pokémon concur over one location- Fumi's walk. You head to the trail, and wince at the sheer height of the Mountain, while Medo simply floats up a few metres, jeering at your shock. You continue, stumbling over the odd fallen rock. You hear a squawk from above, causing you to grab for a Pokéball by instinct. A Doduo leaps down to you, pecking you vigorously. It appears wild, What shall you do?
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •