Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: Laura smiled. “It is a pleasure to meet you. You have come here because I have would like you to listen to an old woman tell you a story.” She smiles her odd smile and indicates the chair she is not sitting in. You sit down, and Mathias hands Laura the small statue you found earlier and a strange, decorated box. “This stature is based off a man told of in many ancient legends concerning Pokemon. His name is Milos Streamer. Though no one has ever disproved his existence, many believe he is purely fictional. I, however, do not.” Laura paused, as though letting this information sink in, then continued. “Most of the ordinary tales the tell of Milos describe him as a trainer with such a strong bond with his Water Pokemon that he eventually took on their abilities, and was able to control water at will. However, this is incorrect. While Milos could control water, it was not because of his bond with his Pokemon. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning of this ancient tale, one few have heard and even fewer believe…”

    NB:This story is so long it will span several updates. In your reply, feel free to ask Laura any questions about the story.
    Catherine sat and carefully looked at the old lady as she told what she had to say. When the part of this guy having powers over water came up she idmeditly got interestedin the story. It seemed so cool. She wondered how he had the power and then realized it was useless to ponder over it when Laura was probably going to tell her. She then snaped out of her thoughts and continued to listen to the story.

  2. #1777
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater
    [:AFro:]
    Knocking the hound back with your bucket, you pant, wanting to never, ever, ever to get such an experience again. You open your eyes, and see that your counter strike caused a large flesh wound in the right leg of the mutt. The Poochyena drools and foam starts to form on the sides of his mouth. His eyes are filled with a glance of just wanting to rip your throat open! “What are you waiting for!? Attack you goddamn lousy worm!” shouts his trainer. Being shocked how someone can say that, Poochyena starts to glow and slowly changes shape. It grows, enlarging its size, its tail, and claws. A Large Mightyena with the flesh wound slightly healed ‘cause of the evolution, stands before you. His eyes are now scaring you, with only a small dot as a pupil, and the rest only yellow. It pants, drooling blood and foam. The dog slowly turns around to its trainer, and suddenly runs towards him! Jumping on his former owner, ripping his throat open and letting blood spat around! You cover your eyes as you don’t want to see this morbid plot twist; only hearing the shouting of the trainer, growling of the Shadow Pokemon, and flesh getting teared of someone’s body. You open your eyes again as the shouting is stopped. Seeing the Pokemon eating from his ex-owners body, you quickly run to Batteries, being frightened that a normal battle turned into a bloodbath. Mightyena suddenly stops, and turns around. It notices you, and lets out an eerie howl, and runs towards you! Holding Batteries you run into his direction, jumps away, an land next to the deceased trainer’s corpse. There’s something on his face, ** You obtained a Shadow Scanner! **
    This device lets you obtain info from Shadow Pokemon when you wear it. The Mutt turns around again, and runs towards you again.
    What to do next!?
    Jeff turns to see the dog and he soon winces from seeing the injury he had caused the hellish dog. Guilt and pain start to be shown on the trainer’s face but that changed quickly to fear and panic when seeing the poochyena started to get more ferocious at such a pace that he could hardly comprehend it. However, the change in the behavior toward him had made his face contort to a look of genuine surprise and interest after the sudden and degraded comment of the grunt. The creature had transformed into something unusual to him. It was like a larger and more powerful poochyena but since pokemon often change shape it didn’t worry him. The thing that worried him was the eyes. Bright yellow eyes with a horrendous gaze cause hair to stand up.

    And standing there, he prepared to be attacked and ripped to pieces by this hound. His mind felt like curling in a ball but his body perfect time to suddenly stop working. Then he saw the dog attack its owner. The second the pokemon had ripped the trainer’s throat, Jeff’s knees caved in and he collapsed in horror. Eyes closed but the sound of the awful sin that was being committed was the most grueling to the ears the boy had ever heard. When the sound was over, his body was still barely controllable and he got up. Batteries was still floating calmly and coldly. The unemotional behavior of his pokemon was dreadfully unnerving to Jeff but he got to pokemon for his own protection and the magnemite’s. Being behind the callous pokemon didn’t make him feel any better and things got worse when he saw the furred monster turn to him with the blood of its trainer on its face. The howling, it ran to him and seeing as the sight of blood out in the open, Jeff had managed to be stable enough to dodge the hound. Unfortunately, he landed beside the slashed corpse which made him feel as bad as most people would be if they had seen the body at such a state. However, he notices a device on the trainer’s face and looking away he take and examines the object before decided on what it may be. Looking at the dog, he fiddles with it in hopes to find more info on the subject in question.


    Updates.

    Hureta:
    “Ah. Scared of tentacools, are we? Well, good. I need a drink,” and with that she and you walk up to the streets. A simple dark street with palms, some clubs and closed stores around is basically all you get once you get away from the beach. “I don’t think they will let you let your pokemon out in the club anyway. Maybe the parrot but I doubt about the um… swimub? Wait… swinub! Yeah, I doubt they will let you have a swinub out. Okay? Cool. Here it is,” chats the girl until you reach the club. The club from the outside doesn’t seem like anything really spectacular, a neon sign which proclaims “The Dancing Spinda” and a line of people lined up to the door. You reach the front of the line and Tamgela walks in. A guy beside the door turns to you and says in a voice akin to that of a half-asleep weezing turns to you and says “ID, please.”

    P-Arts:
    Amundon flies up with his now better wing, mostly because it is a good way to perform whirlwind but also because every time pressure is applied to the ground more of the turquoise gas flows up. So anyway, the majestic bird flaps his large wings to blow the air as far as possible and manages. The area now is now at a cleaner state and your head clears up surprisingly soon. However, the gas is replaced by a thick smokescreen which flows out of the head of poison. It darkens and the head soon disappears out of view. Now, your skarmory tries to channel his hidden power -like instructed- at the now concealed opponent however misses. However, after being displeased with the failure to hit, your skamory starts to send the magical and accurate move that is swift and the energy he unleashes while spinning around in the cloud hits the creature because a low huff is heard from behind the smoke. After the pokemon gets itself together it retaliates by tackling your pokemon before returning behind the wall of smoke. Your pokemon seems barely damaged however a bit annoyed at the circumstances.

    Dae~Maker:
    Haruspex turns around and waddles down across the rocks and avoiding the water. The chinchou seems a lot less fearful whole situation now that you aren’t as close (it also seems like the thing was practically blind above the water). Still, although the chinchou is more trusting of the pokemon than she is with you, Haruspex’s attempts to communicate with the fish in a traditional way are all sadly met with confusion coming from the chinchou. Luckily, via a more telepathic method your hoothoot manages to get the message to the electric pokemon. However, the pokemon doesn’t seem to be as smart as you would think because all it does is splash under the murky water and does a simple sequence of flashing lights which most likely mean “follow me” because she never comes back to the surface and with foresight you can see that she had entered one of the openings in the large and craggy walls of pool.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  3. #1778
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Shadow_Umbreon:
    Choosing to follow the helicopter up the mountain, you quickly start making your way up the side of it. After about half an hour, you come across a small ditch, and as you look ahead, you can see the helipad, and the helicopter about to land. You dive into the ditch, trying to hide from the people, and you stick your head out, trying to see who’s getting out of the chopper. A tall, man steps out of the helicopter, and even from the distance away you are, you can see he is a very good looking fellow, with long hair going down to his shoulders. After him, another man steps out of it, this one shorter, and fatter. You can see the pokeball in his hand, and you deduce that this is the man with the Onix. Finally, the pilot gets off the helicopter. He takes off his helmet to reveal that he…..is a she! She has long, brown hair, and she seems to be wearing black clothes, with a big red ‘R’ on the front. You ponder about this for a while, and when you turn your attention back to the helicopter, the people are gone. You get out of the small ditch, and slowly walk up towards the helipad, stopping every now and then, just in case somebody came out. As you get slower, you start to smell something putrid, until finally, you get to the helipad, only to see a few guards, standing on either side of a large door. You try to see another way in, and you can see a small ventilation shaft on the left of the door, and a small hole in the ground on the right of the door. What will you do?

    "Team Rocket. Go figure," Elizabeth said brushing some dirt off her jeans. Elizabeth thought about the situation for a bit. She could turn back and look for more Pokemon out there, but she thought it was a bad idea to ignore a secret base on the top of a mountain which is filled with members of Team Rocket. She could go into either the ventilation shaft or the small hole, but she already made her desision of the ventilation shaft since small, tight and dark places aren't exactly what she thought was the best way to break into a place. The only reason she thought this, however, is that she hated small spaces with all her heart and did her best to aviod them at all times. The ventilation shaft was probably no bigger, but at least it might have some light and she wouldn't have to worry to much about getting stuck. Looking from the ventilation shaft to the two gaurds, she figured she'd better have a Pokemon out with her, just to be prepared in case they caught her. In a flash of red light, a Cyndaquil came out a poke ball she was holding and looked up at her. She picked up the Cyndaquil and put it on her shoulder while she told it,"Okay, Blaze, be quiet, we're going to sneak into that little ventalation shaft over there and in order to get passed those gaurds safely without being caught, it is a must that you have to be quiet."
    Blaze nodded, showing Elizabeth that he understood, and Elizabeth started to creep over slowly to the ventilation shaft, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.

  4. #1779
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Updates.

    ~*Hureta*~:
    “Ah. Scared of tentacools, are we? Well, good. I need a drink,” and with that she and you walk up to the streets. A simple dark street with palms, some clubs and closed stores around is basically all you get once you get away from the beach. “I don’t think they will let you let your pokemon out in the club anyway. Maybe the parrot but I doubt about the um… swimub? Wait… swinub! Yeah, I doubt they will let you have a swinub out. Okay? Cool. Here it is,” chats the girl until you reach the club. The club from the outside doesn’t seem like anything really spectacular, a neon sign which proclaims “The Dancing Spinda” and a line of people lined up to the door. You reach the front of the line and Tamgela walks in. A guy beside the door turns to you and says in a voice akin to that of a half-asleep weezing turns to you and says “ID, please.”
    "No, not really. Tentacools have poison, and that's bad for unprepared trainers," replied Centin. As he walked with Tamgela across a simple dark street with palms, some places were closed. Tamgela told Centin that it is not quite possible for him to bring in his swinub inside to the clubs. Centin wasn't worried at all about this, since it was time for some bonding and gaining experience with Axtan.

    Tamgela stopped a club, named 'The Dancing Spinda'. Both of them lined up, until they reached the line. Centin was startled by a guy beside the door that asks him for his ID in a slumberly manner. "Excuse me? My ID? Oh right my ID. I'm from a foreign country and I think this is what you meant by ID," said Centin while giving a small card to the man and looking back at Tamgela with a sort of look.



    Note: Contrary to this, my swinub is still in the daycare, therefore I can't let it out anyway ^_^
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  5. #1780
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    furizaa:
    As you grab on to Ninjask, you start running up the hill, while holding on for your life while Ninjask starts flying up. You start running as fast as possible, and eventually, reach the top of the hill, but you don’t have enough time to stop, and you go tumbling down the other side. When you get up off the floor, you see an Alakazam pointing it’s spoon at you. You look past it and see 4 people, 3 women and 1 man. The man is in his 50’s, and looks quite fragile, while the women all seem to be in their 20’s or 30’s. One of the women steps forward, and points a gun to your head. “Who are you?” she says, and she ***** the gun. Scared out of your wits, you quickly shout out your name, and tell them that a big man sent you to warn them while he fought off the ‘Others’. As you finish your story, you hear the gun fall to the floor, and look up to see the woman staring at you in awe. “You serious?” she asks, and you nod. She looks at the other 3 people in shock, and then grabs you by the scruff of your neck. “Come on, we have to move.” she says, and she drags you through the trees. After 10 minutes, she lets go, and you fall to the floor. You get back up and take a look around to see nothing but trees. But when you take a closer look, you see a metal door hidden in the brush. You are about to ask what’s in there, when the man walks over, and opens it. You all walk in, and sit down, and the woman starts to explain what’s going on. “We’ve been here for 48 days. On the first night, the ‘others’ came and took 3 of us. Then, on the 12th day, they came and took 9 more of us. They strike when we least expect it, and there’s nothing we can do except hide,” she explains. She is about to continue, when there is a huge boom outside. “Oh no, it’s here.” she says, and she rushes over to the door, and slams down a huge bar which covers nearly all of the door. “Come on, we need to get out of here,” the man says, and he points towards a door in the back. He quickly rushes out, and you follow with the 2 of the women. You find yourself in a small tunnel; so small that you have to crawl along it. Once again, you hear a big booming sound, and that’s when you realise the other woman isn’t there. You ask the woman in front why she never came along, but she doesn’t reply, so you just keep on crawling along the tunnel. You eventually see some light, and all 4 of you emerge from the tunnel, and to your surprise, the man who tackled you into a bush before is standing there waiting for you. “Where is Maria?” he asks, and the others simply look back through the tunnel. “We must…” he begins, but he gets cut off by the big booming sound from before, and this time it sounds closer than before. You turn around just in time to see a huge white foot go right through the top of the tunnel you were in just a few minutes ago. You look up to see that the mighty Mewtwo is standing right in front of you. It looks about 100 feet tall, much bigger than any of the Mewtwo you’ve seen in pictures before. You turn to the group to see what you should do, but they simply frown at you. 3 of them throw a pokeball out, and a Raticate, a Tropius and a Swalot all appear in front of you. “Quickly, you must go with Nathan. He knows the only safe route to the beach.” You watch as they all shout orders to their pokemon, while they wait to see what you will do. You are about to start running, when suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your neck, and everything goes black. When you get you vision back, you’re in a bright white room, tied to a chair, with a mirror in front of you. A voice comes out of a speaker in the corner. “Hello there.” it says, and you realise it’s Nathan. “Join us, and your life will be spared. If not, we will kill you in a pokemon battle.” he continues. What is your response?
    Gary looked in shock as this all happened in a blur to him. Having a gun pointed to him, secret hiding places, gigantic Mewtwos, and then getting knocked out. When he awoke, he was dazed and tied to a chair in a bright white room. When Nathan speaks in the speaker, Gary replies, confused, "Nathan? What are you talking about? What did they do to you?!? Of course I'll battle, I'd never join you!" He looked around and struggled, trying to break free. Of course, this was all in vain, as he attempted to reach for the pokeballs on his belt, but his hands were tightly tied. He waited to see what they would do with him.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  6. #1781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    *fwaps* Yes, she is, and she's very damned busy with life thank you very much. Just like most of the updators. You don't like the wait, you can leave *points to door.* I know she hasn't updated in a while, but it happens. So, until then, be a good little person and behave. K?
    I wasn't complaining, I was just curious... -.-#
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  7. #1782
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater
    [:Thib’:]
    Throwing the Pokeball, your trusted Charmeleon leaps out in a bright, red flash. Ordering the lizard to attack your mineral-filled opponent, he nods in agreement, as it starts to spin! Dragon Dance'seffect activates and his attack and speed stat rise, making him spin faster while the smog of Smoke Screen blast’s out of his mount, creating a mini tornado of smoke. Steelix watches in confusion that your dragon, while dancing, is creating a mist of dark smoke. But suddenly he changes his mood again because flares of sparkling fire are shot out of Ares’s smoke. The mineral-menace is hit in the head and plummets of the hill. You cheer because the battle is won in such a short time! You might’ve wanted to wait with that, a “GWAAARGH!” sound roars from the other side from the hill and the ground rumbles as Steelix appears again. The steel above his left eye melted and created an iron eye patch for the snake. It roars a “GWAARGH” again and another Steelix’s appear from behind you. You turn in an instant your head and see that that Steelix is roaring too! The ground starts to shake and spin, as you noticed you’ve been standing all that time on Steelix numero trois. Your two new enemies nod to Eyepatch Steelix, and start to spin their bodies! Creating a massive Sand Storm! Ares’s smoke is blown away and you cover yourself with your cloak to protect yourself from the stardust sand storm. Squinting your eyes to still see things, you see Eyepatch Steelix’s tail glowing as it prepares it self for Irontail. Ares isn’t seeing a thing, while Eyepatch Steelix creeps towards your Charmeleon. Act fast! What will you do!?


    Now faced with two more Steelix to deal with, and a rather nasty sandstorm pushing the rocks of Saturn's rings around Aiden knew he and Ares could be in trouble here. Sheilding himself from the sand with his cloak Aiden rushed over to Ares and covered him up as well. Aiden had always been quick on his feet, he had to be to survive. He was a quick thinker and had already come up with a plan.

    Aiden:"Ares, stay on the origonal Steelix. He seems to be the leader and the one that's the weakest of the three. I'll try to distract the other two. You're going to rush the Steelix with the metal eyepatch. You're going to meet its Iron tail with Metal claw. After that get in close using Ember for cover fire. Once you get close enough to him, aim for his other eye and use Flame thrower to melt it too."

    Ares looked at Aiden with concern. He knew what kind of dangerous thing Aiden may do to keep him safe. Aiden was all too familiar with the look.

    Aiden:"I'll be fine. I may not be able to spew fire out of my mouth but I can still cause a distraction or two."

    In a swift motion he removed the cape from over the two of them so that Ares could go back to work. Looking at the other Steelix's Aiden reached into his back sack and pulled out a fire cracker.

    Aiden:"I knew this would come in handy some day."

    Using his lighter he set the roman candle on fire and aimed it at the other two Steelix's.

    Aiden:"Only low class pokemon use low class tactics like ganging up on an opponent. Lets see how well you pussies can use those tails of yours."

    As the fire cracker fired off at the two Steelix Aiden was ready to move at a moments notice.

  8. #1783
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe

    TeeHee:
    Mareep obeys your orders, and quickly sets up a Reflect shield, which Grumpig breaks straight away with a Bounce. Not giving up that easily though, Mareep jumps up into the air, and comes slamming down, and because it’s paralysed, Grumpig finds itself unable to dodge the attack, and gets hit right on the top of the head. Grumpig picks itself up off the floor, and quickly launches a Psybeam, which smacks into Mareep, sending it flying back into a tree. Mareep looks at you, and you can see the look of determination in its face. It quickly charges forward, and once again, jumps high up into the air, but this time, Grumpig anticipates it. As Mareep is flying down through the air, Grumpig releases another Psybeam, which smacks into Mareep in mid-air, and sends it flying. You look up into the sky, wondering where it’s gone, and you see it come rushing down, and landing in a tree. You quickly run over, and see that Mareep has lost the look of determination in it’s face, and you realise that it might have been too much for the little pokemon. It falls out of the tree, and you catch it, and Mareep looks up at you with a faint smile on it’s face, before collapsing in your arms, fainted. You look over at the Grumpig, who seems to be laughing. “Is that all you’ve got?!” it shouts, confidently, before bending over, holding it’s back. “Damn paralysis…” it says, before straightening up again, and looking at you with a smile on it’s face. What will you do?


    Talochi couldn't believe it-Kochina had fainted. It had been a while since any of his Pokemon had that feeling. "Kochina, I'm sorry... I... shouldn't have pushed you." He could see that Kochina was very tired, but he knew that she put all of her best out there. "I'm glad I chose you to leave home with." He then kisses her forehead before returning her to his Pokeball. "Grumpig, you're gonna PAY for hurting one of my most dearest of friends." Talochi looks on with anger..."I choose the silent beauty of the sea... Sakurabyss! GO!" "Let's not waste ANY time! Start this round off with a Whirlpool. Follow that up with a Clamp, and finally, finish this round with a Water Gun! Talochi, angry at the Grumpig, would make sure that it felt his pain.


    Sari *Lv.100* Mr. Miyagi *Lv.28* Aori *Lv.30* Mimi *Lv.27* Sano *Lv.28* Hirana *Lv. 25* Zangan *Lv.34* Ria *Lv.35* Arisa *Lv.32*
    *FB Banner by John's Knight*
    Enter my FB Profile!!!

  9. #1784
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    P-Arts:
    Amundon flies up with his now better wing, mostly because it is a good way to perform whirlwind but also because every time pressure is applied to the ground more of the turquoise gas flows up. So anyway, the majestic bird flaps his large wings to blow the air as far as possible and manages. The area now is now at a cleaner state and your head clears up surprisingly soon. However, the gas is replaced by a thick smokescreen which flows out of the head of poison. It darkens and the head soon disappears out of view. Now, your skarmory tries to channel his hidden power -like instructed- at the now concealed opponent however misses. However, after being displeased with the failure to hit, your skamory starts to send the magical and accurate move that is swift and the energy he unleashes while spinning around in the cloud hits the creature because a low huff is heard from behind the smoke. After the pokemon gets itself together it retaliates by tackling your pokemon before returning behind the wall of smoke. Your pokemon seems barely damaged however a bit annoyed at the circumstances.
    Thanks, AF.

    Taking care not to trigger the gas from the ground, James looked up anxiously to the sky, hoping to see his Skarmory. He let out a loud sigh of relief, however, as the bird soured back down next to him, who glided to the ground gently, making sure he didn't trip more gas.

    "This is humiliating," cawed Amudon, his feathers ruffled, "I demand you give me better attack suggestions!"

    James sighed and looked up at the Smokescreen that had covered the area, then back to his pokemon, "Ok, look: Clear the Smokescreen with another Whirlwind - and if at any time it tries to send out more gases, blow them away again. After we've gotten a good look at the thing, hit it wih an Agility, Pursuit and Drill Peck combo. Got that?"

    Amudon glared at him, obviously wishing for something more impressive, but took to the skies anyway.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  10. #1785
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furizaa
    Azurill- I'll go check =O
    EDIT: Nope, you're updatorless =O
    updaterless??I'll better talk to a mod about this
    Blast From The Past

    KABOOM!!!

  11. #1786
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    See, I haven't forgotten about you all Updates! Enjoy!

    Jon Jen:

    The Rocket looks at you oddly when you burst out angrily. He wasn't expecting this from a 'weak' opponent.
    The Rocket then looks at his Poochyena. "Poochyena, Take that stupid Pokémon Down!" The Poochyena barks its
    approval, and runs towards Taro, blindly charging. Taro takes up a defensive position, prepared to Absorb the Poochyena's
    attack. With a sickening thud, the Dark-Type slams into Taro, who luckily manages to absorb any damage he would've taken
    from that very powerful attack.

    The Poochyena stands up, and Tackles Taro before Taro can release his Water Gun. Your Lotad wiggles around, trying to shake
    the pain from its side where Poochyena hit him. Remembering his attack orders, more Razor sharp Leaves fly from his lilypad
    and sting the Poochyena, more cuts opening on his body. He responds by shimmering, and then splitting into 3 more Poochyena.
    It appears he used Double Team to avoid more damage from Taro.

    What will you do now?
    ~~~~~~~~~

    Shinjara:

    The Rocket Member points at Nidosu, who is now advancing, and commands one word. "Taunt." Before Nidosu can even think
    about Disabling his opponent, the Mightyena barks and growls its name, obviously saying something to Nidosu.
    Nidosu, the proud Nidoking that he is, can't stand the insults, and decides to go straight for his attack.

    Horn lowered, he charges at the Mightyena, who tries to move, but Nidosu is moving just too quickly for it.
    Nidosu's horn pierces the Mightyena's side, and it Howls in pain and agony, getting angry with Nidosu. To add insult to energy,
    Nidosu opens his mouth and blasts the wounded area with a Poison Sting barrage, the needles digging deep into the wound.

    Extremely pissed off at Nidosu, the Mightyena opens its mouth wide, clamping down onto Nidosu's arm. He Crunches
    his mouth down strongly onto Nidosu's arm. It's now Nidosu's turn to roar in pain as the biting power of the Mightyena pierces
    his natural armour, and when the Mightyena lets go, the wound on Nidosu's arm compares to the one in Mightyena's stomach.

    Both Pokémon have spent tremondous energy this battle, and both are panting heavily. The next round could be it for Nidosu or Mightyena, or both.

    What is your action?
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Quilava Plush:

    The Pyramid is strangely empty, especially since you know scientists ran in here also seeking shelter
    from the storm. Also, it is strangely quiet. You should be able to hear the sand pounding the sides, since
    you aren't that far in, but all you hear is silence. The tunnel you're in is filled with light provided
    by candles set every 10 or so feet. Shadows dance up and down the walls, and more than once you're
    scared by your own shadow. The Koffing floats behind you, and Retsu walks to the side of you, both
    listening intently for any threats.

    Finally, you encounter a large room, and you're pleased to see other humans. The scientists from outside are all in this
    chamber, which is almost a hundred feet high, and about the same length. One of the scientists brushes past you roughly, and you wonder
    what's going on. Another one notices you, and he walks up. "Hello. I see you've come here to shelter from the storm, just
    like us. It's a good thing you came to this pyramid. The pyramid directly opposite us is haunted....Well, so is this one,
    but you have a better chance of surviving with us."

    You look at the man oddly, when you hear a scraping sound. A female scientist screams in terror as she is pulled into a side
    chamber by...something. All you can see was a glimpse of something white. Her screams echo for a few seconds, and then stop.
    The remaining scientists stare at the tunnel, and you can hear moans. The moans get louder, and soon, a mummy walks out, moving
    faster than what mummys are said to move. You see blood has stained its bandages, and you grimace, wondering if the blood is fresh.

    The thing stares around for a few seconds, and then oddly launches a Shadow Ball at one of the scientists. The man barely
    manages to dive out of the way, and the attack hits the wall with a large crack sound. The man that was explaining
    the pyramid to you before walks up to you again. "Please, help us! We don't know what to do, and none of us have any Pokémon!
    Please, stop that thing!" He says, pointing at the Mummy.

    The Mummy fires off another Shadow Ball, and the archeologist he hits disappears with another loud crack. Nothing
    is left of the poor person. It sets its sights on another....

    What will you do?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

    Skeptic Reptile:

    Your journey to the Garden of Iris is quite uneventful. You mount the rainbow leading up to the garden, which has stairs so it is
    easy to climb. You climb quickly, eager to get to the Garden, wondering what Pokémon await you. The Garden, when you finally reach it,
    takes your breath away. It is so beautiful, and untouched by man. The cloud you are standing on (o0) supports your weight fully.

    You immediatly start to look for something, anything, you can do up here. You hear Pokémon cries all around you, and you move faster,
    greedy to find anything. Something. You are walking too quickly to notice the small green Chickorita run by you. It watches you, wondering
    why the hell you're walking so fast, and decides to follow you.

    You lose energy quickly, and stop for a rest, and finally notice the small Grass type. It is staring at you quizically, apparently
    not afraid of you.

    What will you do?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Commander Blizzard: RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

    The Phanpy trumpets its defiance of Meditite, who just stares back at the Ground-type. Phanpy then
    curls up into a ball, and so does its clones, and starts to rocket around the ground, gaining
    momentum for a Rollout Attack. There are now 3 Phanpy rolling around, and poor Meditite isn't
    sure which one is real. Closer they get, until one rolls right up to Meditite, preparing to strike him!

    Meditite pulls his fist back and swings it as hard as it can at the Phanpy, but alas, it is but a clone. Suddenly, Meditite is struck from behind by the
    real Phanpy, who then confuses Meditite again as it swirls around with its one remaining clone. Things are looking bad for
    your Pokémon.

    What do you do now?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Trick-or-Treater: RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

    You command the fish-Pokémon to blast whatever it is out of the bushes, and it complies.
    With a cry of "Wiiiiish!", it flops about, firing one off to the right, then to the left.

    Two yelps are heard, and before you can react, two Growlithe race out from the brush, and ram smack-dab into
    each other. The sit there, dizzy, and then turn to look at you. Two deep growls eminate from them, and they stand
    up on shaky legs to face you. One rushes forward, but before it hits you, an Arcanine steps out and nips the
    young thing's neck, lifting it clear off of the ground. You watch as the Arcanine stops and sniffs
    the other young one's body, and it drops the one in its mouth off next to it.

    Growling menacingly, it turns towards you and Roars loudly. Afraid, your Wishcash leaps back into
    its Pokéball, and you decide it is a very good time to run. Turning, you see another Arcanine standing in that direction...

    Wait...it's the same one! It must've used its Extreme Speed to get in your way! It growls this time, and motions towards
    its offspring. It seems it wants you to do something, but you aren't sure what.

    What will you do?


    Enjoy once more
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  12. #1787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Commander Blizzard: RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

    The Phanpy trumpets its defiance of Meditite, who just stares back at the Ground-type. Phanpy then
    curls up into a ball, and so does its clones, and starts to rocket around the ground, gaining
    momentum for a Rollout Attack. There are now 3 Phanpy rolling around, and poor Meditite isn't
    sure which one is real. Closer they get, until one rolls right up to Meditite, preparing to strike him!

    Meditite pulls his fist back and swings it as hard as it can at the Phanpy, but alas, it is but a clone. Suddenly, Meditite is struck from behind by the
    real Phanpy, who then confuses Meditite again as it swirls around with its one remaining clone. Things are looking bad for
    your Pokémon.

    What do you do now?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fervently cursing his luck with Double Team, Sheer tries a different tactic. "Meditite, we can't afford to give it a chance to power up. We need an all-out offense. Give Phanpy a cascade of Mega Punches, and don't stop unless it escapes or until I say otherwise," Sheer said, slightly guilty at the pressure he was putting on Meditite. Meditite, though, springs forward, eager to resume the fight. Its fists glow brilliantly white as it flies at the two Phanpy.

    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 23rd November 2005 at 2:43 AM.

  13. #1788
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Jon Jen:

    The Rocket looks at you oddly when you burst out angrily. He wasn't expecting this from a 'weak' opponent.
    The Rocket then looks at his Poochyena. "Poochyena, Take that stupid Pokémon Down!" The Poochyena barks its
    approval, and runs towards Taro, blindly charging. Taro takes up a defensive position, prepared to Absorb the Poochyena's
    attack. With a sickening thud, the Dark-Type slams into Taro, who luckily manages to absorb any damage he would've taken
    from that very powerful attack.

    The Poochyena stands up, and Tackles Taro before Taro can release his Water Gun. Your Lotad wiggles around, trying to shake
    the pain from its side where Poochyena hit him. Remembering his attack orders, more Razor sharp Leaves fly from his lilypad
    and sting the Poochyena, more cuts opening on his body. He responds by shimmering, and then splitting into 3 more Poochyena.
    It appears he used Double Team to avoid more damage from Taro.

    What will you do now?


    "Hmm... This is getting hard to keep up with... He's relatively good... Not that I'm nervous of course!" Jon thought to himself. "In any case, IU'm sure I'll be able to make a "quick escape" if Taro loses..." Jen giggled inwardsly.

    "Taro, aim Razor Leaf through as many of the Double Team images as you can. Then use a Water Gun and another Razor Leaf!" Jon shouted to his Lotad.

    "Maybe I should have taught Taro more moves...? It's rather limited... What Taro can do... It's definately something to concider..." Jon thought to himself. "I wonder if I could get Taro to learn Thunder..."

    ~~~
    "Papa, use Thunder!" Jen yelled. Jon stood behind him, giggling as Jen battled. Eagerly, Jen's Ludicolo, Papa, jumped forwards, and let out a furious Thunder attack, electricity arcing outwards from it towards the enemy's Fearow. The bird was completely taken by surprised, and fell, unconcious. Jon cheered at Jen's victory.
    ~~~

    "No..." Jon whispered to himself... "That's not a day I wan't to remember..." Jon finished, as he looked back to the field.

  14. #1789
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    A message important to those reading SILVER and those writing in SEA GREEN

    I apologize, but I will be mostly inactive for the span of the next three weeks. I will try to post here when I can, but I can make no guarantees, nor is it likely I will post very often. I especially apologize to my updatees, but I will still be writing a batch of updates for you, at least for those who have posted before this message. Regardless, this is goodbye, for a short time. I hope to see you all as soon as I can.

    -Jon Jen

  15. #1790
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by AF
    Dae~Maker: Haruspex turns around and waddles down across the rocks and avoiding the water. The chinchou seems a lot less fearful whole situation now that you aren’t as close (it also seems like the thing was practically blind above the water). Still, although the chinchou is more trusting of the pokemon than she is with you, Haruspex’s attempts to communicate with the fish in a traditional way are all sadly met with confusion coming from the chinchou. Luckily, via a more telepathic method your hoothoot manages to get the message to the electric pokemon. However, the pokemon doesn’t seem to be as smart as you would think because all it does is splash under the murky water and does a simple sequence of flashing lights which most likely mean “follow me” because she never comes back to the surface and with foresight you can see that she had entered one of the openings in the large and craggy walls of pool.
    <ooc> Sorry for the lack luster reply, but I want to get HM updates up so I'm focused on something else right now. <ooc>

    "Well boy, this is somewhere you cannot follow. I wish K-Flex were here, she could definitely help, but unfortuanley she isn't. Aw, too bad. Return boy," Grey says in slight sorrow and agitation as he returns his wise bird. Then, placing his pokeballs into his waterproof handbag and changing into his swim shorts, Grey wades into the water. The water seems relativley warm agains this skin, probably because of the strange planet, and he doesn't flinch from the other Chinchou and there lights.

    With the bag at his side and his eyes following the little fish, Grey takes a deep breath and dives into the water, hoping to follow the feller where ever she may be taking him. Grey is praying that is just isn't astray.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  16. #1791
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Updates. Sorry that they are late.

    Hureta:

    “Foreign, eh? Well, this card says you are old enough so I’ll let you in. However, don’t cause trouble,” says the man with the most authority he can while coughing continuous and you step back and into the nightclub narrowly avoiding the man as he lets you pass.

    Inside, the first thing you see is people. And then even more people. So, the place is packed to a point were you are pushed in all directions therefore don’t fall over. So, if the place wasn’t as full as it is now you would see that the nightclub consists of a large room with a dance floor, bar, go-go dancer platforms and a DJ in a corner on the first floor and a winding stair case leading to the second floor which is has some cushions to sit and chat on and another bar. So, that is the structure of the place. Well, you can’t see Tamgela however the bar is open, music is playing and you can always just sit around and chat on the second floor.

    P-Arts:

    Your pokemon flies back into the cloud and into the air. You don’t see anything really until the clouds of smoke are soon pushed away by Amundon and you finally see the creature in clear view. Not much about it is interesting but it may help later in the battle to know the creature’s identity. Turns out, like you expected, that the Nurse Joy head that you saw during the druggy state was little more than a koffing. It was one of those ancient old geezer koffings that still had the ol’ skull and crossbones on their foreheads. Well, that really doesn’t matter now since the aged bag of gas seemed to be soon fainting from the strength of Amundon. Well, after Amundon once again whips his wings, the bird plummets down with a sharp burst of speed and with a dastardly glint in its eye grabs the foe and ripping it apart it, pierces the poison gas pokemon with a mighty Drill Peck. However, in such sign of danger, pokemon not wanting to die with its opponent still standing creates a Destiny Bond between Amundon and himself. Seems like the old pokemon had managed to get to higher level than expected however is very weak from this age. Now in spite and wanting to die with honor it lowers down to the ground.

    Dae~Maker:

    Water pulses down the surface of the water as you go into it. So the pool is a bit water however small shocks consistently go climbing through your body making it extremely hard to move. Still, you go deeper and to the rugged walls of the pool while the anglers are still avoiding and scattering once they see you. The water is murky and little is seen through it as it is now back to an absolutely dark sate other than the small faded lights of the chinchou in there caves and it is never a good idea to eyes in water since you never know what might be in it. The water irritates your eyes and truly it doesn’t help to much. So, you look and surprisingly manage to see the now pitifully small light of the chinchou that attacked you based on mostly how it moved about. And soon you reach the cavern and follow the chinchou who races down the cavern. Fortuanately, the cavern has no separations and you soon get to a point were the chinchou isn’t willing to go any farther. Light seems to pour into the tunnel and the water gets shallower. So the chinchou turns to you and with an annoyed and worried look turns back through the tunnel and back to its peaceful pool.

    So, after you step out you see light once again. The tunnel is now lighted, dry however is narrow and long winding. So as you walk you continue until the path breaks and you meet a fork in the road. The air in one of the entrances is warm and dry while the other is chilly and moist as the path before.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  17. #1792
    ~Jupitol~ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    See, I haven't forgotten about you all Updates! Enjoy!

    Skeptic Reptile:

    Your journey to the Garden of Iris is quite uneventful. You mount the rainbow leading up to the garden, which has stairs so it is
    easy to climb. You climb quickly, eager to get to the Garden, wondering what Pokémon await you. The Garden, when you finally reach it,
    takes your breath away. It is so beautiful, and untouched by man. The cloud you are standing on (o0) supports your weight fully.

    You immediatly start to look for something, anything, you can do up here. You hear Pokémon cries all around you, and you move faster,
    greedy to find anything. Something. You are walking too quickly to notice the small green Chickorita run by you. It watches you, wondering
    why the hell you're walking so fast, and decides to follow you.

    You lose energy quickly, and stop for a rest, and finally notice the small Grass type. It is staring at you quizically, apparently
    not afraid of you.

    What will you do?
    Justin is quite surprised by the Chikorita. It seems unusually friendly towards humans. However, he does not want to turn the thing away from him by attacking it.

    I've got to be honest with myself: I would love that Chikorita to come with me wherever I go. But how do I persuade it to join my team?

    After a short period of thinking, Justin releases Kimberly from her pokeball. She seems to enjoy the atmosphere, but is also stunned when she sees the Chikorita. As Kimberly prepares to attack her, Justin abruptly stops her.

    "Kimberly, you don't understand, do you? I've wanted a Chikorita all of my life, and this one is just so friendly..." Kimberly attempts to jump back into her pokeball, as no battling means no fun. But Justin continues talking, "I think all Chikorita needs is a fellow grass type to talk with. Ask it if it wouldn't mind traveling with us. Also ask what gender the Chikorita is, so I don't have to refer to it as 'it'."

    Kimberly walks away from Justin to see the Chikorita. "One more thing!" he cries. "If anyone comes to attack you or Chikorita, use a dragonbreath to try and stop them."

    Justin hopes that Kimberly's encounter with the Chikorita will go according to plan, at least somewhat.

  18. #1793
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick
    [:SW:]
    The Girl is still laying unconsciousness you shake her as her head rests on your lap, smearing some of her tribal paint on your pants. Her she’s having a hard time with breathing, but you don’t give up. In an instant you unleash your Gloom! Saying to it to it must distract the Fearow! Gloom nods, and starts to shake his flower on his head. Dust clouds float around your Grass Pokemon as it unleashes a bright pink cloud of Sweet Scent! Seeing it had a different effect as you expected, the dogs staple themselves on your Gloom, dazed by the attack you just order him to do. Gloom wiggles himself out of the staple o’ dogs, but gets grabbed by a Granbull who licks him in a weird, drugged way.
    Meanwhile, Fearow shrieks as Ledian fist glows in a light-blue colour and snowflakes start to float around the bug’s hand. Your ladybug shouts: “Ledi!” and zooms at the Fearow ramming it in the head, which causes the unusually large bird to be knocked back to the ground, letting dust and leaves go airborne. It’s silent for a moment, the sun shines in the open spot, and you look at the Fearow lying at the opposite end of the breeding ground. Until! The brown heap of feathers starts to squawk in anger. And in like 3 seconds it took off! Shooting into the air, making a looping, and landing on a large branch of a big tree. It uses its beak to tidy its wings in a calm way. You look at the giant bird, wich glares back, forming a grin on his face. It shrieks: “FEAROW FEAROW FEAROW!” and starts to flap his wings! Cause the wind to circle harder and harder! Twister! Some of the nest gets dragged from the ground and circle in the storm the Bird is causing. It cackles as Ledian, the girl’s Zigzagoon and the half of the Snubbull/Granbull pile join the eggs that were already in the Twister.
    What will you do!?
    Matt quickly took action. Taking yet another pokeball from his belt, he released his newly evolved Masquerain, Glissade. "Okay Gliss, avoid the Twister, and use a Quick Attack on Fearow. Followed by a Flash attack." Matt looked back and saw eggs and Pink and Purple pogies flying everywhere. He then looked at Gloom, who was franticly running around in circles, making some weird moans. Picking up a little stick, Matt threw it at him. The stick twirled in the air, then hit Gloom right in the face. Falling back, Gloom shook it off, then glared at Matt. "I'm really sorry, but this is no time to panic you pansy." Gloom let out a deep sigh, then noticed the Granbull that licked him was screaming around in the twister. Gloom pointed, then attempted to jump in after it. "GAH!" Matt screamed as he dove for him. Gloom struggled to break free and save his newly found lowe. "Hold on there buddy, I need you to drag that girl away from the twister, and use another Sweet Scent to attract whats left of the pack." Gloom quickly did so, grabbing the Girl by the arm, he slowly started to drag her off.

    Matt started to think what he could do to save his Ledian and the other Snubbulls and Granbulls without having any of the Eggs break. He couldn't just stand here and let this happen to them. "Gloom! Gliss!" He called out. Both the pokemon looked back at him, "Try to catch any eggs that fly out of the twister." Matt didn't know what else to do, so he jumped into the Twister. Going for whatever he could grab first.
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  19. #1794
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Updates. Sorry that they are late.

    ~*Hureta*~:

    “Foreign, eh? Well, this card says you are old enough so I’ll let you in. However, don’t cause trouble,” says the man with the most authority he can while coughing continuous and you step back and into the nightclub narrowly avoiding the man as he lets you pass.

    Inside, the first thing you see is people. And then even more people. So, the place is packed to a point were you are pushed in all directions therefore don’t fall over. So, if the place wasn’t as full as it is now you would see that the nightclub consists of a large room with a dance floor, bar, go-go dancer platforms and a DJ in a corner on the first floor and a winding stair case leading to the second floor which is has some cushions to sit and chat on and another bar. So, that is the structure of the place. Well, you can’t see Tamgela however the bar is open, music is playing and you can always just sit around and chat on the second floor.
    Centin was allowed into the night club as he walked into that place narrowly, avoiding the man that let him in while he was coughing. Inside, it was getting even more crowded as he walked in further, at a point where he had to push some people, just to walk a few steps. He saw the whole structure of the place, and some people are staring at him, considering that he was one of the youngest people to enter.

    "So Axtan, what should we do now? Surely, there are no pokemon battles in here, nor any pokemon that can observed. But then again, there aren't any pokemon in here, at all," said Centin to his natu. His natu was weary, almost sleepy so he decides to choose one of the cushions on a spot proportional to the sound and entrance, providing an equal balance of experience to a night club and a light for Tamgela as Centin is waiting for Tamgela, he wants her to see him. Of course, Centin wouldn't mind feeding some free nuts to his natu, and himself too, that are on the table while waiting for her to arrive.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  20. #1795
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    :P Would say sorry, but I'm afraid I've not got the motivation for it. After nearly two months of distractions (school, girlfriend, being dumped), you lot finally get updates.

    I'll try to be swifter next time. But you guys have to understand, my motivation only goes so far. PM me after two or three weeks, I won't mind. I know this is usually a big 'no-no' for you lot, and it's not going to help you with other updators, but I need a soft push every now and then. :P But don't nag me in the thread. I don't like being publicly scolded.

    Kickle Cubicle - Happily agreeing to help Luna, you listen carefully as she gives you very specific directions to his house. Pocketing your Pokeballs, you straighten your satchel, and head uout down the main street of Seaside City, a pink umbrella graciously provided by Luna clutched tightly in your hand. Pit-pat go your feet and you trek through cool puddles. Pit, pat. Pit, pat. You begin humming along with the tun. CLANG! A gutter shivers in the wind. Pit. Pat. CLANG! Pit. Pat. CLANG! you keep humming. You have to admit, as you trek across the city, the sounds of the urban streets is quite catchy.

    The sounds of the street grow dimmer, as you find yourself pressing further and further out of the business district, and further and further into the...well off...part of town. All around you, large, marble fences encase well-groomed, neatly manicured lawns. Houses larger than entire neightbors drag the sky, which flashes a vivid blue, as though the storm that encased the poorer man's home didn't care creep closer to that of the wealthy. Your feet seem to take control of themselves, quickly assuming a quicker pace. This place kinda makes you nervious, you realize, as large guard Arcanine eyes you from their chains, and maids and butlers cross the various grounds, eyeing you distastefully. A small child dressed in what looks to be a suit that costs more than your entire house stares at yuo from behind the gate, before making a rather...obscene jesture...and walking away.

    Groaning, you wrack your brain in an effort to remember the house number Luna gave you. It started with a '9', you can remember that much, but you're not quite sure what the last two digits were. Across from you, three houses stand, with their house numbers emblazoned in gold lettering upon their door--916, 917, and 918. They're the only '9' Block houses on this street, so you're fairly certain it's one of them. What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff -
    I know you want updates. I really understand that. However, I didn't particularly appreciate you questioning in the FT thread whether or not I still update. Next time you have an inquiry, please PM me, okay? Thank you.

    With limited interest in your surroundings, you reluctantly pick the least boring thing here: The souvenier stand. You pick over the merchandise, but find nothing of real interest. A plastic pompom, a keychain proclaiming 'Seaside City Cheer-Off '05!', what looks to be a drinking cup of sorts...

    Nothing of interest, you decide. Looking around, you realize, though, that Inferno is missing. Groaning, you glance around, trying to find the vulpine before he gets itno trouble. No luck. with heavy steps and curse on your tongue, you set out across the stadium floor, eyes trailing the ground for a glimps of red fur. Beanth the chairs, in the bathrooms, even inside the announcer's booth, you're about to have a caniption when yuo spot a brownish tail poking out from within the crowd. Storming over, your hunch is onfirmed as you see your compainion staring up the skirt of a Cheerleader with a massive Ninetails tail pinned to her costume. You drag him away, and begin to scold him, when a sharp hand reaches out from within the mob of people, and pulls you uncomfortably close to a greasy looking teenage boy.

    "Hey, mister, wanna play a game?", he enquires. what will you do?


    MetalGardevoir - Battered, bruised, but still up for an adventure, you take a break to feed your Pokemon (and yourself) and then set out on your way through the Mystical Woodlands, your makeshift lighthouse of sorts crackling in the background. With Nyx scooping away the brush in front of you, you find your trek fairly effortless, and decide to lose yourself in the surroundings, since it's about the only think you can do. Everywhere around you, you can hear soft Pokemon cries from the trees above, and on occasion a fleeting shadow trails the ground in the light of the setting sun. All in all, it's very peaceful, and after your little ordeal with Claire you're not too opposed to such tranquilities. Even Nyx seems soothed by the calmness of the forest, and as the last drops of red sunlight evaporate from the earth, you both take a brief moment to admire the full moon above, shining silver and speckled like a giant tortilla.

    Heaving a sigh, you continue on the the forest as the massive orb shines above you. At first, you don't particularly notice anything, but after a few long moments you slowly begin to realize that the peace is a bit TOO overpowering. Despite the warm air wafting around you, a shiver runs up your spine. The forest, once alive with the cheerful crooning of Pokemon, now lay silent, the trees bathed in a soft crimson glow which, to your horror, you reealize is coming from the moon. Once a brilliant silver-gold, the giant star seems to be seeping blood, the gut wrenching glow washing over everything. Turning around, you're met with the most putrid of stenches. All around you, every inch of the massive wood seems to dying, the beautiful green leaves a sickening brown, thick purple puss seeming to ooze from the bark of every massive tree. Choking harshly, you can hardly move as the sick aroma of rotting meat overcomes your senses. Dizzy, your stomach churning, you stumble across the now bubbling ground, thich purple goo cling to your ankles, dragging you down. As the last bit of air escape from your lungs, the poisonous gas seizing hold you you, the very last thing that flashes before your eyes is Nyx, frantically trying to defend himself against a black mass. With a shaking hand you reach out, trying to help, but it's too late. Your eyes flutter closed, as the sweet escape of uncontiousness embraces you.

    You awake sometime later, still trapped somewhat the now hardening muck. With a groan, you pull yourself free, stinking of all sorts of vile substances. Looking about, it doesn't take long for you to realize that Nyx is gone, and, even worse, there's a particularly angry looking Mightyena staring you down, hardly feet from you. What will you do?

    Psyshadow - Exasperated, you halfhearted explain the concept to the three burly men, who still seem bewildered. Sighing you explain it again. And again. And again. Finally, they seem to catch on. Unfortunately, there's only one problem: They don't own any Pokemon. Running your fingers through your hair, you watch as the fubble about, trying to figure out what to do.

    "I used to have a Marill when I was a kid.", Harry gushes.
    "My Growlithe ran away two years ago...", Heuy admits sheepishly.
    Lance just scratched his head. "I'm alergic to Skitty fur..."

    Lips curling down into a frown, you bore your eyes into the very souls of these imbeciles, unitl, finally, Harry seems to get an idea. Waddlinf across the dock, he lumbers down the wooden planks, his girth shaking the very boards to their core, until, much to your relef, he boards his ship. Crashes and bangs fill the air as you watch the tiy ship wiggle and rattle, looking as though it may sink at any moment. Finally, he poks his round little head out of a cabin and grins, waving a long thin pole in the air madly.

    "We'll fish!", he bellowed, clambering back down onto the dock, fishing pole on hand. "Or, more specifically, you will. This place is TEAMING with Magikarp. You can go out and catch a bunch, and each of us will take one. Then we'll measure it, and who ever's got the biggest will be the one who takes you to the island! What d'ya say?"

    Smiling, he thrusts the pole at you. What will you do?

    Lonely Wanderer - After a brief arguement with your hellish little companion, her, of course, winning, you reluctantly set out for the dark mysteries of the Deserted Fairground. Though you start out in the heart of Seaside City, surrounded by the smells of exhaust fumes and the loud screech of car horns as another busy day progresses, you soon find yourself in the light wooded outskirts, where everything is peaceful and lovely. Beside you, Hena-chan scampers about, oh-so-pleased to be among the seemingly endless aray of interests, her nose poking into bushes, crannies, tree roots, and every other vacant area in which it can fit. Every so often, you'll hear a pokemon cry out, or see your faithful black hound scamper off after a stray Ratatta or Zigzagoon, each time marching back, the occasional little scratch on her nose, evidence that whatever creature she had set after was not in the mood to play. Eventually, you and the pooch both out of breath, you come upon a loose steal gate which seems to protude without explaination from a wall of ivy and vines. Peaking in through the rusted bars, you can see charred rides, dust-covered concession stands, and all sorts of creepy shapes. Hoisting yourself over the massive iron bars, watching carefully as Hena scrunches herself beneath the gate, you can't help but notice that the sky has become eerily dark in this area, despite the sun shining so vividly only a few moments before.Trying your best to brush it ff, you drop from the gate, landing roughly on all fours. Before you, Hena is already dashing off to investigate everything, and, with a bit of a bad feeling in your gut, you follow. Hardly cotrolling herself, the little four-legged mogrel darts from side to side, anything and everything being of interest to her. A House of Mirrors, cracked and shatterd...and old ferris wheel which tips to one side...even thr blacked remains of an old rollercoaster seem to call to this curious pup. Eventually, she looks to you, as if to ask for your opinion. What will you do?

    HakuBlue - After a bit of contemplating, you decide to go to Intando Villiage.

    Orange ray's of sunlight stretch over the city as you unearth yourself frrom your hotel bed, throwing clothes onto your previously PJ-clad bodies as dawn consumes ever inch of the room through your open window. Today, you deice, was the day that you would go to check out the mysterious Intando Village, and nothing, you knew, was going to stop you. You scarf down a cereal bar (the food of champions), and make your way down the stairs, before even the manager wakes from his peaceful slumber.Throwing your satchel over your shoulder, you yawn, and set out through the city, the soft green hues of the Enchanted forest visible even from there.

    Feet crunching over dark asphalt, eyes still fluttering in an attempt to sleep every now and then, you watch in mild amusement as Children scamper by, ready and eager to catch their bu for the day. An Azumarill bounces after a little girl as she fiddles with her pink backpack, and across the road, a stern looking business woman chats idly with her equally-serious looking mightyena as they head off to some big skyscraper bank far off across the city.

    Crunch crunch. slowly, just as the sun's hues change from orange to gold, gold to bright yellow, the earth beneath your feet also changes. Asphalt to red clay, red clay to sodden earth...

    Great, green trees bloom around you, their sharp, cinnamon-like smell taking over your senses. Tou're not sure howlong you've walked, but it feels nice out here. Crunch, crunch. Crunch, crunch. Feat to leaves, leave to earth, and up again, that's the way it goes and you press further and further onward. Up on the distance, you see some red clay and straw poking through the gaps int he tree trunks. Your pace quickens, and you burst through the threshold of forest, but what you see horrofiesyou. Where the strong, powerful Intado should stand, chattig in their native tongue, selling goods, raising children...it looks instead as though a battle has been fought. Healthy looking men lay dead in the street, women sob over the corpses of their children. The rank smell of death of human waste fills the villiage. What'll you do?








  21. #1796
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    *dances* Just like Ushi, I too have finally gotten around to completing my updates, and I thank y'all for your patience, as I have been very busy these last two weeks, with exams and Thanksgiving about. As a belated Thanksgiving present, I bestoweth thee an ear of Corn each, though it may be inedible, it 'tis very purdy to look at. :3

    Dark_Duskull:
    The weary Painkiller took your next commands and stared off with the also exhausted shadow Spinarak. Painkiller’s eyes suddenly glowed for a moment, as he identified Spinarak, making cautious details of it. The Spinarak psyched itself up, ready to give all the energy it’s got left, as it shot out a strong String Shot. However, the string never hit its target, as it was obliterated by a powerful Pulse of water, hitting the Spinarak head on. With the final ounce of its energy, the Spinarak charged up for a Shadow Rush none like it has done before and slammed into Painkiller. Luckily Painkiller barely managed to remain floating by a strain of energy, as the Spinarak fell with the recoil damage, unable to battle. Level up for Painkiller! Arianne turned to you. “Great job, try catching it with the Snag Machine now!” You nod and turn back to the fainted Spinarak. What will you do now?

    Ichimaru:
    As you tell Kon your next strategy, she nods and gets ready. Her eyes glow blue, as does the Surskit, and Kon uses a Disable attack. Though it does not stop it from moving, the Surskit is sent further out into the water. Kon then turns her attention to a big machine with a bunch of wires. With her eyes still glowing blue, she uses psychic energy to putt out the wires and lay them in the water. Surskit is instantly shocked, but not defeated yet. In a rage, it speeds towards the shore and tackles Kon with a Quick Attack. Immediately afterwards, it fires a stream of Bubbles at Kon, hitting her at close range. Kon seems to be slightly tired after all of those psychic attacks, but still has the upper hand. What will you do next?

    Alilatias:
    While you were enjoying the beautiful view of the ocean and resting with your pokemon, Hikari suddenly sniffed out something and grew fierce, as if to defend you from something. However, it was too late when two men dressed in blue outfits with bones on it jumped out from behind the dune, with a Machamp and a Crawdaunt. Soon enough, everything went black. Quite some time later, you awake in a jail cell of some type, and find a nasty bump on the back of your head. Your pokeballs seem to be gone too! You hear the door of the jail complex open and see two different men walk in, also in the same uniform. The first one is a gruff man, and he shouts to you, “Finally awake, eh maggot? We’ve got something in store for you later…” He turned to the other man, who was more of a teenage boy. “You there, give her the food and keep an eye on her. I don’t want any funny business out of her.” The boy nodded and the first man, presumably the warden, left the complex. The boy then looked around to make sure no one else was there, and then slipped a tray with a bowl of soup under the cell door. He whispered, “Your pokeballs are in the soup. Don’t worry, they won’t be broken.” The boy then got up and grabbed the jail keys, opening the door. What will you do now?

    PokeKnight:
    While the Wooper watched you give your Cacnea commands, it healed itself a small bit, as the poisoning went against its healing process. After you gave Cacnea your commands, Wooper hit him with a Water Gun, as Cacnea rushed towards the Wooper. Trudging his way through the watery jet, Cacnea grabbed hold of the Wooper and started to Absorb its energy. The much weakened Wooper then shot various Water Guns after Cacnea as he ran for the bushes in the forest. Each Water Gun seemed to be getting weaker, and the last two Water Guns before Cacnea hid didn’t even seem to hit. Cacnea then shot out a Poison Sting at Wooper, but no more were necessary. The poison had clearly taken its toll, and the Wooper collapsed, fainted. Level up for Cacnea! You congratulate your Cacnea as you gaze at the fallen Wooper. What will you do next?

    JAF:
    Repost of your last update
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  22. #1797
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furizaa
    *dances* Just like Ushi, I too have finally gotten around to completing my updates, and I thank y'all for your patience, as I have been very busy these last two weeks, with exams and Thanksgiving about. As a belated Thanksgiving present, I bestoweth thee an ear of Corn each, though it may be inedible, it 'tis very purdy to look at. :3

    PokeKnight:
    While the Wooper watched you give your Cacnea commands, it healed itself a small bit, as the poisoning went against its healing process. After you gave Cacnea your commands, Wooper hit him with a Water Gun, as Cacnea rushed towards the Wooper. Trudging his way through the watery jet, Cacnea grabbed hold of the Wooper and started to Absorb its energy. The much weakened Wooper then shot various Water Guns after Cacnea as he ran for the bushes in the forest. Each Water Gun seemed to be getting weaker, and the last two Water Guns before Cacnea hid didn’t even seem to hit. Cacnea then shot out a Poison Sting at Wooper, but no more were necessary. The poison had clearly taken its toll, and the Wooper collapsed, fainted. Level up for Cacnea! You congratulate your Cacnea as you gaze at the fallen Wooper. What will you do next?
    Cacnea was dancing with joy, and Johnny wasn't surprised, since it was his first battle and he won. Johnny was also happy, because it was a great battle. The wooper was standing there, fainted. Johnny, without thinking, grabbed one of his pokeballs. "Do i really want it?", thought Johnny, looking at the pokeball. Johnny was remembering the whole battle: the powerful water guns, the healing process, the inteligence...if wooper wasn't been poisoned, Cacnea would have lost. Looking at wooper, Johnny, with a smile, said "I do!" Johnny lauched his pokeball at the wooper, wondering if he could get a new friend...

  23. #1798
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Lonely Wanderer - After a brief arguement with your hellish little companion, her, of course, winning, you reluctantly set out for the dark mysteries of the Deserted Fairground. Though you start out in the heart of Seaside City, surrounded by the smells of exhaust fumes and the loud screech of car horns as another busy day progresses, you soon find yourself in the light wooded outskirts, where everything is peaceful and lovely. Beside you, Hena-chan scampers about, oh-so-pleased to be among the seemingly endless aray of interests, her nose poking into bushes, crannies, tree roots, and every other vacant area in which it can fit. Every so often, you'll hear a pokemon cry out, or see your faithful black hound scamper off after a stray Ratatta or Zigzagoon, each time marching back, the occasional little scratch on her nose, evidence that whatever creature she had set after was not in the mood to play. Eventually, you and the pooch both out of breath, you come upon a loose steal gate which seems to protude without explaination from a wall of ivy and vines. Peaking in through the rusted bars, you can see charred rides, dust-covered concession stands, and all sorts of creepy shapes. Hoisting yourself over the massive iron bars, watching carefully as Hena scrunches herself beneath the gate, you can't help but notice that the sky has become eerily dark in this area, despite the sun shining so vividly only a few moments before.Trying your best to brush it ff, you drop from the gate, landing roughly on all fours. Before you, Hena is already dashing off to investigate everything, and, with a bit of a bad feeling in your gut, you follow. Hardly cotrolling herself, the little four-legged mogrel darts from side to side, anything and everything being of interest to her. A House of Mirrors, cracked and shatterd...and old ferris wheel which tips to one side...even thr blacked remains of an old rollercoaster seem to call to this curious pup. Eventually, she looks to you, as if to ask for your opinion. What will you do?
    Andrea laughed as she saw Hena scampering around excitingly. She couldn't exactly blame her too; Hena was curious for new stuff, and that made her a nice pup beside the fact that she may...rush into decisions. Her laughing ceased as she looked at a possible three options of where she should go. Hena wasn't exactly the right choice to help her make a decision, and with that, she digs into her pocket, revealing a white-and-red ball with a silverish line going around the sphere. A button was located right in the middle of the line.

    "Hena, come back," Andrea said, holding the ball straight at her. At first, Hena didn't agree, but the fact that she was going to be busy about getting beautiful (Beauty Salon) had gave Hena no choice but to be surrounded by a scarlet glowing beam that erupted from the ball. Her image of herself soon faded in the light, and the beam was sucked back in the ball. Andrea putted the ball back, and then took another identical sphere out of her pocket. From her hand, the ball snapped open, and a jet of white light soon bursted open, stopping in front of the ground. It wasn't long until the light took shape as a two-legged creature with arms and a head, and the light soon faded. A purple creature now stood in front of Andrea, a red gem located in the middle of her body. On the head, a pair of crystal-like gems sparkled, representing eyes, and a gentle grin appeared suddenly on the creature's face.

    "Sableye, sable!" The creature cried, and seeing Andrea, the Sableye soon "crept" next to her as Andrea extended her arm at her. Climbing up the arm, the Sableye soon stop right at her shoulder, clasping her hand around her neck softly while the other hand was freely loose.

    "Cryseye," Andrea said to the Sableye, "we need to go somewhere to explore. There are three choices here: either that mirrors in the house, the ferris wheel, or that rollar coaster there. Which one would you want to take?"

    Cryseye seemed to be studying about this for a moment, but it wasn't long before she eventually pointed to a direction. That direction led into the House of Mirrors, where she saw the broken glass around the area. This surprised Andrea, not because this was unusual of Cryseye, but it did kind of looked dangerous to hang around at...then again, the other two might seemed as dangerous as the House of Mirrors.

    "All right," Andrea sighed. "It's your opinion about it, so the House of Mirrors it is."

  24. #1799
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Shinjara:

    The Rocket Member points at Nidosu, who is now advancing, and commands one word. "Taunt." Before Nidosu can even think
    about Disabling his opponent, the Mightyena barks and growls its name, obviously saying something to Nidosu.
    Nidosu, the proud Nidoking that he is, can't stand the insults, and decides to go straight for his attack.

    Horn lowered, he charges at the Mightyena, who tries to move, but Nidosu is moving just too quickly for it.
    Nidosu's horn pierces the Mightyena's side, and it Howls in pain and agony, getting angry with Nidosu. To add insult to energy,
    Nidosu opens his mouth and blasts the wounded area with a Poison Sting barrage, the needles digging deep into the wound.

    Extremely ****** off at Nidosu, the Mightyena opens its mouth wide, clamping down onto Nidosu's arm. He Crunches
    his mouth down strongly onto Nidosu's arm. It's now Nidosu's turn to roar in pain as the biting power of the Mightyena pierces
    his natural armour, and when the Mightyena lets go, the wound on Nidosu's arm compares to the one in Mightyena's stomach.

    Both Pokémon have spent tremondous energy this battle, and both are panting heavily. The next round could be it for Nidosu or Mightyena, or both.

    What is your action?
    Kaya's eyes widened as she watched the Mightyena crunch down into Nidosu's arm, she flinched and then squirmed, feeling the pain Nidosu was. Nidosu's roars of pain caused a lone tear to slide down her cheek, she'd never seen such a wound on her pokemon as the one Nidosu has just received.

    Soon enough, sympathy shifted to anger as she stared at the Mightyena and then at Nidosu, both were panting, and she knew that the battle would soon have a victor.. and that victor needed to be Nidosu. She stood still, trying to think of a strategy and then the words, "Its all or nothing.." flashed through her mind. Sure enough this would be risky, but it had to be done.

    Looking at Nidosu again, she grinned a little and gave her commands, "First use Focus Energy, and then charge towards Mightyena and give it the most violent Thrashing you've ever given Nidosu!" Kaya took a deep breath and hoped for the best..
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  25. #1800
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti


    Quilava Plush:

    The Pyramid is strangely empty, especially since you know scientists ran in here also seeking shelter
    from the storm. Also, it is strangely quiet. You should be able to hear the sand pounding the sides, since
    you aren't that far in, but all you hear is silence. The tunnel you're in is filled with light provided
    by candles set every 10 or so feet. Shadows dance up and down the walls, and more than once you're
    scared by your own shadow. The Koffing floats behind you, and Retsu walks to the side of you, both
    listening intently for any threats.

    Finally, you encounter a large room, and you're pleased to see other humans. The scientists from outside are all in this
    chamber, which is almost a hundred feet high, and about the same length. One of the scientists brushes past you roughly, and you wonder
    what's going on. Another one notices you, and he walks up. "Hello. I see you've come here to shelter from the storm, just
    like us. It's a good thing you came to this pyramid. The pyramid directly opposite us is haunted....Well, so is this one,
    but you have a better chance of surviving with us."

    You look at the man oddly, when you hear a scraping sound. A female scientist screams in terror as she is pulled into a side
    chamber by...something. All you can see was a glimpse of something white. Her screams echo for a few seconds, and then stop.
    The remaining scientists stare at the tunnel, and you can hear moans. The moans get louder, and soon, a mummy walks out, moving
    faster than what mummys are said to move. You see blood has stained its bandages, and you grimace, wondering if the blood is fresh.

    The thing stares around for a few seconds, and then oddly launches a Shadow Ball at one of the scientists. The man barely
    manages to dive out of the way, and the attack hits the wall with a large crack sound. The man that was explaining
    the pyramid to you before walks up to you again. "Please, help us! We don't know what to do, and none of us have any Pokémon!
    Please, stop that thing!" He says, pointing at the Mummy.

    The Mummy fires off another Shadow Ball, and the archeologist he hits disappears with another loud crack. Nothing
    is left of the poor person. It sets its sights on another....

    What will you do?

    "Look what we've got here," Murmuring in half fright, half awe, Rivka's eyes widen at the being wrapped in bandages. As she lets down a huge gulp, her fingers snap to summon the attention of the Koffing and the Nuzleaf. "Retsu, fire a Fake Out at the mummy, and then go in for a Quick Attack. Koffin', give it a good Icy Wind followed by a Sludge near where its eyes should be." For the sake of survival, using the two Pokémon at the same time was the safest bet. The mummy surely didn't look like any Pokémon she'd seen before, but the Shadow Ball attack was quite an odd attribute.

    ...Right, the Shadow Ball.

    "Everyone, try to take cover," Rivka shouts to the others in the room. "I... I'm not quite sure how much I can hold it back!"
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •