Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

FabuVinny Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan

FabuVinny:
    You chase after Mary taken until you reach the middle of the quarry. Large and wide, it is completely filled with the smell of dust and metal. A dry place it is as well. Seems like, although it is abandoned that it has not been much water there lately. But that isn’t important but what is the fact that your sheep’s hair is producing a bit too much shock than it usually does, strange small rocks started to cling to her and any electric possessions you may have and an uncharacteristically unemotional voltorb from god knows where appeared from behind one of the more hilly parts of mine.
    Mareep finally stops running forward but instead proceeds to run around in crazed circles. Small rocks begin to shot towards the fluffy mass, and Vincent's Pokédex flies out of his pocket to join them.
    "Help me!" comes a cry from somewhere in the chaos.
    "We need your vines, Tangle!" calls Vincent, releasing his Tangela.
    Tangle stands confused for a moment as Mary runs around screaming, but then starts to pull the rocks away.
    "Tangle, Tangle."
    Rocks are flicked away...
    "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
    ...But they just turn back around again.
    "Tangle! Tangle, tangle!"
    Tangle flicks away some more rocks...
    "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
    ...But again they return.
    "Tangle!"
    "ARGHHHH!"
    "Tangle!"
    "ARGHHHH!"
    "VOLTORB!"

Vincent's gaze is taken away from the confusion to see a Voltorb standing - if that's what you can call it - by one of the hills that lead further into the mine.
    "Voltorb," pipes up the Pokédex as Tangle flicks it up into the air. "The ball Pokémon. Because it explodes at the slightest shock, even veteran trainers treat it with caution."
    It is acting eerily calmly, worrying Vincent as the chaos behind him is surely enough to set it off...

"We need you, Pinch," says Vincent as he releases his Trapinch from its Pokéball.
    "Ok, Tangle. Can you bring my Pokédex over here? Then get ready to use Reflect if Voltorb makes any sudden movements. Now, listen Mary. I need you to try to get into a Defense Curl. Then see if your Rock Smash will get some of the rocks away, Pinch."

Quote Originally Posted by P/Arts
    Thed3
    You walk through the front entrance of the Psychic's Gym, eyes alert and a paras by your side, who's determination was proved through his reply, "I-I'll come," said the paras, "My cousin is inside... let's go." You both continued to walk through the Gym, eyes alert, seeing nothing but darkness ahead. There seemed to be something gentle, possesive, trustworthy, whispering in your ear, telling you where to go... such a wonderful voice could never lie to you, you knew. It was a human male's, but that didn't matter, all that mattered was finding the owner, because once you did, everything would be right.. Shaking your head, not wishing your companion to know of the voice - it told you no good would come of the insect knowing - you walked proudly on through the dark corridor before eventually reaching the end. "Don't g-go in there alone," the paras warned, "The human's strong... all the psychic's are... be care-- where are you going? S-stop!" You ignored the bug and walked calmly through the door, the voice telling you to do so in it's magnificent tone of peace, and before you knew what was happening you were inside the universe. Planets ranging from he size of houses to your backpack floated ll around you, and suddenly you felt the energy of the planets engulf you. You could fly. Somehow, the paras could to, he was screaming about fighting something, something about Celebi... but the voice said to ignore. So you did. You floated into the air, past suns and planets, until about five-hundred metres in the air you reached a man sitting on a throne. "Welcome," said the voice. You realised it came from him. His voice was marvellous, but there was something untrustworthy about him... you felt the gentle peace surrounding you begin to dwindle. "To my Gym," So he was the Psychic... you had to fight back, to be free... so you did. There was a burst of white light before your head cleared, and you realised the paras was still by your side, looking relieved, "He," the bug shot a glare at the sixty year old man sitting on the throne, "Was trying to control you! It's lucky you fought back when you did--" He was interrupted by the Psychic roaring, "Silence!" The bug unwillingly obeyed. The man turned back to you. "You come to my Gym to save Celebi... how very noble. But I have no desire to surrender the control I have on this magnificent forest - here my powers, and my pokemon's, grow every day. You faced my daughter earlier- the weakling, but I shall not be such an easy opponent. If you wish for my Badge, and the freedom of every pokemon I own, then it will come at a price. At the moment, the wagers aren't fare... if you win, you gain everything, if I win, I gain nothing." He smirked knowingly. "If I win... I shall gain control of your pokemon. These terms are not to be argued with. You may use all of your pokemon until you have none, while I only two... let this double match begin." Suddenly, the paras spoke up, "I shall fight aswell." The bug looked at you, and for the first time you saw power in his eyes, "For my wifeand child... for the pokemon of this forest. Please, use me aswell." You are in control of a level twenty-three paras with the special moves Fury Cutter, Psybeam and Light Screen. He shall count as one of your pokemon for the double battle. What do you do...?
    There was so much that had gone through Thed's head, it gave him a slight headache. The psychic gym leader had just tried to control him, but the man made one mistake which turned the tide. Sure the man's voice sounded nice, but once Thed had seen the man he knew that he couldn't be trusted. The experience taught Thed to keep his gaurd up while in the gym. These psychics will do anything to win.

"Alright Mr. Paras it's you and me now so we have to concentrate. Alright a double battle so I need one more. I know, Coconut let's go." With that Thed threw a pokeball out which released a giant leaf-y dinosaur, it was his Tropius. "Alright we're up first so Mr. Paras release a Stun Spore and then set up a Light Screen to protect yourself. Coconut I want you to Fly up and spread that Stun Spore around, you shouldn't be affected seeing as you are a grass type yourself. Then while you're up there realease a Leech Seed onto one of your opponents to sap their energy."

The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

Originally posted by Another Fan
    Dae~Maker: “Whoa! Slow down, Eve!” shouts Benjamin as the onix leaps down and up, before she is returned her rather fancy masterball. After seeing Ben fall from midair (not a clever thing to return the pokemon you are riding on) and land beside you, you see him holler in absolute delight, “Did you see that!? I swear this has been the best day ever. I had to use my father’s gift but he will love to see what I caught for him. I am absolutely flabbergasted at such a thing. I mean I never was sure on mineral pokemon’s way of breeding but this is fantastic!! So, you say you met her? Awesome, you may be the reason she didn’t escape, she was fast asleep when I came. My path was a dead end with no everstones, but you seem to have hit the jackpot! Hey, also, in my path was a large chuck of stone that I could not penetrate with my pick-axe so I deemed it as a Hard Stone you know, for rock moves? Here, I want you to have it. You helped me with so much with the everstone onix and that huge chuck of everstone you got there, this is just a gift from you,” and after babbling so long, accepts the everstone and puts a heavy, brown solid stone in your hand instead.

And before you can open your mouth, he opens his and says “Hey, I would love to stay but the mine is a bit broken up by Eve and Berry is a bit lacking in the life-saving dust department because since she calmed Eve down in the tunnel. So, I have to teleport back to the lab. Dad will so be psyched about this. Hey, want to go back down to Earth with me or maybe travel to some other planets? I hear Saturn is lovely right now.”
    <ooc> I know it sucks, sorry. Also, sorry about the HM updates not coming up. I've been really, really busy and I am working slowly but surely. I'm really sorry again for that. I don't mean to be so lazy. </ooc>

After recieveing grudingly the Hard Stone, Grey turns toward his new friend and begins to speak. "Thanks so much for everything Benjamin. It was a fun little adventure I had up here on this odd ball planet, but I think it's time fo m e to leave. I really appreciate the gift and the effot you went through to help me off that goo. And, of course, thanks for the life saving potion thing. I hope you have a great time where your going. Thanks again."

With that said, Grey returns his little owl Pokemon and sets off on the planet's surface, heading towards the teleport pad. Hopefully, on the succesfull retunr trip, Grey can have some fun at the Deserted Fair Grounds. With his hopes set high, Grey puts away his Hard Stone and sets forth.

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa

Alilatias & Ichimaru:
    Soruta and Muu both tell their pokemon of their strategies to use against the Team Aqua pokemon, who all seem to have disappeared underwater. Hikari and Tei both show off their electrical attacks by sending a Shock wave and Thunder Wave into the water. Saito also used Stun Spore, but as the toxins hit the surface of the water, they simply dissolved. Even after the electrical assault, the water remained still, and the Quagsire shortly surfaced, calling out its name maniacally. It then shot a Mud Shot straight at Hikari, who recoiled at the super effective damage. “It must have absorbed the electricity the moment the attacks hit the water…” Gary stated. Saito was busy powering up Kon with his Helping Hand, Kon glowing slightly. Taking her cue, Kon then crossed her arms in an X like fashion and lunged at the Quagsire for a Cross Chop, but as she jumped over the water in Quagsire’s direction, the Totodile shot out from under the water, and clamped its jaws on Kon with a Bite, dragging her down with it as they splashed into the water. “Damn, they’re working together too well…” Kelly commented. Tei then flapped his small wings and flew above the pool. The Quagsire shot a Water Gun at him, but Tei suddenly disappeared and reappeared right behind Quagsire, going in for a jab with his beak. Tei then flapped his wings and flew back to the edge of the pool and landed there. While the Quagsire was dazed from Tei’s Faint Attack, Saito took no time in firing off a barrage of Bullet Seeds at it, striking the Quagsire in the back, yelping in pain. Meanwhile on the raft, Thorn and Bubbles were watching out for any attacks. The Staryu suddenly span out of the water like a blade and used Rapid Spin to plow right through Thorn’s Pin Missiles and Bubble’s Bubblebeams. The Staryu then shot a flurry of stars at Bubbles with a Swift attack, but that did not stop her tail from swinging around to Slam into one side of the starfish, as Thorn’s Thunderpunch smacked the other side. The Staryu’s gem began to fade as is fell down, fainted. Its owner scowled and returned it to its pokeball. “Great job, Bubbles!” Kelly complimented her Azumarill. “You too, Thorn, keep up the good work!” Gary added. However, Thorn and Bubbles looked at each other in a peculiar way, and then tried to keep their balance as the raft began to shake and sink. “It’s the Crawdaunt!” Gary exclaimed, “It’s pulling the raft underwater!” Bubbles jumped into the water, but Thorn had a difficult time trying to maintain high ground. “Thorn, use your Water Pulse on the raft to propel you through the air to land over here!” Gary said. Thorn nodded and fired a beam of water at the raft, but to Gary’s horror, it froze over, an Ice Beam striking Thorn powerfully, knocking him out. “No… Thorn… Return, you did a good job…” Gary sighed, returning his cacti to his pokeball. He then pulled out another pokeball. “This is the only other pokemon I brought with me… Go, Dani!” He tossed the pokeball, and a Horsea appeared, happily jumping into the water. “Try and find out which pokemon used that Ice Beam… It could be very deadly to Saito and Tei…” The group of trainers then examined the situation; it didn’t seem to be either better or worse. The raft was now sunk, there was a pillar of ice sticking out of the water, Staryu and Thorn were fainted, Hikari was slightly blinded, Quagsire was severely damaged, and Kon, Dani, Bubbles, the Totodile, and the Crawdaunt were all underwater. Even though the Team Aqua pokemon seem to be weakening, the grunts seem perfectly calm. What will you do?
    Silently observing the battle, Muu could come to the conclusion that the battle was still quite tied. An ice chunk in the middle of the water, the raft sunken, and most of the pokemon underwater, Muu had to think of something to turn the tide their way. With Cacnea and the Staryu fainted and Electrike blinded, it seemed that the battle should take place underwater. He returned Tei, his Natu, and glanced at Soruta.

Muu: Alright, we have a Totodile, Crawdaunt, and Quagsire left. The pokemon on our side are Bubbles the Azumarril, Kon the Psyduck and Dani the Horsea in the water, Hikari the Electrike and Saito the Breloom out. An Ice Beam could be a fatal hit for both of them.. so...

He thought, pondering what he should do. He then remembered his new Lunatone, Aeris. This erupted an idea. He swiftly called Kon from the water and returned her, then letting out a Lunatone. It's magnificence shone brightly.

Muu: Everyone, return all your pokemon! Hurry!

He awaited till everyone's pokemon were securly in their balls.

Muu: Ok, Aeris, grant me this one wish. Purge this field of our opponents. Explosion!

The Lunatone glew brightly and started to float toward the center of the pool...
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

Gah, you guys are so faithful. I update, and you reply so quickly, for the most part. Thank you

Shinjara and Jon Jen:

Zangoose continues its mad dance, beginning to whirl madly in one spot, creating a light wind. Soon, the wind picks up speed, and without warning the two attacks that were hanging on the ceiling float down, and enter the whirling vortex that Zangoose created. He stops spinning, and you see the Poison Gas and Stun Spores clinging close to his body. The Poison travels up one arm, the Stun spores the other, until he is holding two items! He grins maliciously, and twists his arms. The two attacks amazingly become more solid than they once were, and form swords. He takes up a battle stance, a sword of Poison and a sword of Stun Spores...

Dingo, in response to this odd display, splits into two Shedinja, he doesn't have the energy for many more. He braces himself just in time, as the Zangoose charges in, swords held combat ready. Zangoose begins an intracite display of swordsmanship, the 'blades' moving up, down, and across almost faster than human eyes can follow. Dingo cries out as he is struck, his double vanishing, but continues to brace against the attacks, not allowing himself to faint. All this time, Rini has been sitting back, before finally Yawning, small pink bubbles drifting across, hitting the Zangoose, but he shows no signs of backing off. Rini realizes that if she doesn't do something soon, Dingo would fall. She begins concentrating heavily, lights beginning to shine somewhere on her body, before a line of pure energy zooms from her open mouth, going through Dingo and planting itself squarly on Zangoose's chest.

Rini grins, knowing what's coming next. She gives an almighty cry, and something flashes down the line, growing brighter and brighter with each inch, before striking Dingo. Dingo shudders, but the light doesn't stop there. It slams into Zangoose, making him pause mid-strike. He shakes, not expecting this sudden move. He tries to strike once more, but his muscles give out on him, and he sinks to one knee. His strength drained by the thoughtfulness of Rini, who knew that she could also transfer energy to Dingo, he glares upwards at the slightly re-energized bug. He struggles to try and get to his feet, but his energy is draining quickly, and he collapses onto both knees. Too caught up in this strange display, neither of you notice the Grunt rushing towards you, gun raised...

"ZTOP RIGHT THERE, YOU RUFFIAN!" The Frenchman yells out. Standing next to him is a tired looking Blastoise, and a Togetic, who smiles at the two of you. The Grunt ignores him, and the Frenchman mumbles. Togetic gives a cry, and starts to glow. Soon, its eyes follow suit, and the man is surrounded in a hellish purple colour. With a cry, the gun flies from his hand, skidding into the cave you exited earlier. Togetic's eyes flash, and the man is thrown forcefully into the chairs, creating one hell of a noise, knocking him clear out. Togetic stops glowing, and stares at the Zangoose.

"You two 'ave done well zo far...I thank you both for your wonderful 'elp." The Frenchman says, also looking at the Zangoose. "And, I don't think zat Rocket deserves such a fine creature. Would either of you like 'im?" He asks. "Toget, release this creature from it's...bondage...if you would." Togetic nods, glows again, and a Pok&#233;ball floats from where the man crashed. With a short "To!", the ball is crushed into dust. He does it again, and again, the Pok&#233;balls for the Magmar, Vileplume, and Rhyhorn being crushed, after they were released from their confines. "Make your decision quickly, for we must 'urry. I fear that my Lourve is in danger." He says. He then takes on more look at the Zangoose, who is looking at the two of you...almost pleadingly.

Level Up each for Dingo and Rini!

What will you do?

~~~~~

Mamoru:

Kuraiyuuga smiles, nodding at your orders, before getting prepared. Spreading her legs apart, she goes DBZ style, the flame forming in between her hands. With a cry, she throws it forcefully at the forest, and the attack hits a tree, lighting it ablaze. Shinjuu follows through with his part of the plan, flapping his wings as the bag of powder at his neck starts to glow. Soon, lines of silver form inside the gust that Shinjuu is producing, growing stronger as the Silver Powder at his neck explodes open, sending the powder flying to mix with the wind.

The attack fans the flames, which crackle and leap to another tree. Smoke floats toward the cieling of the rather large room, and Kuraiyuuga and Shinjuu stay still, waiting. The flames continue to spread, more trees catching fire, and still nothing happens. Then, in an explosion of fire and wood splinters, the few trees that caught fire are methodoically destroyed as the Scyther furiously slashes at them. Buzzing forward, Shinjuu beings to swipe his claws at Scyther, keeping him busy while Kuraiyuuga once again adopts the DBZ-esque stance, electricity beginning to crackle between he hands.

Scyther and Shinjuu dance madly in the air, Scyther's scythes and Shinjuu's claws slashing mercilessly up, down, and sideways, but few hits get in. Without warning, Scyther ducks a Fury Cutter from Shinjuu, spins in mid-air, and delivers a vicious kick to Shinjuu's face which sends him flying into a tree. Kuraiyuuga grimaces at this, then launches her attack, the electrical energy pounding through the air. Scyther turns, and raises his scythes gaurdingly as he is struck. His form is outlined by the electrical energies, dealing good damage to him. Scyther lowers his blades, and glares at your Kirlia, before disappearing and reappearing right next to the now-startled Psychic-type. He deals a vicious headbutt to her stomach, causing her to bend over in pain, before flapping his wings and sending a weaker version of Shinjuu's Silver Wind into her back, sending her face first into the ground.

With a malicious laugh, the Scyther spins on the spot, seeming to disappear. Suddenly, his voice echoes throughtout the room. "Issss that the bessst you've got, trainer...?"

What will you do now?

~~~~~

~*CB*~ RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE
    The men laugh loudly, looking at each other. The one on the right, who has a moustache, looks down at you. "Fight for its freedom...my boy...that delightful little Shadow Pok&#233;mon is his Phanpy. He desired a stronger monster, and that is what he got." they both laugh again. "I...I didn't mean it like this!" Sam begins to cry again. This only makes the men laugh harder, and the one on the left, who is bald, pulls a machine from the inside of his coat. "You don't want it? Fine, we'll take it!" The machine launches a weird Pok&#233;ball at the Phanpy, and it is immediatly sucked inside. The man grabs it, pockets it, and both the men turn to walk away. Sam just cries harder, unable to do anything about this. You yell out for them to stop, and they turn around slowly. "You want to get this boy's Pok&#233;mon back? You don't have a chance. Stantler, go!" The elk-esque Pok&#233;mon is released in a flash of light, pawing the ground, scuffing it up. The other man grabs a ball from his belt, and with a cry of "Croconaw!" the water type appears, snarling. "Fight us then boy." they say in unison.

What is your decision?

Enjoy =D
    Last edited by Skrusti; 10th January 2006 at 7:55 AM.

Default Holy Crap!

Shadow_Umbreon:
    “Well, the unlucky pokemon that have been merged are Scizor, and Nidoking,” he says grimly, and he opens the door, beckoning you to follow him through it. You do so, and he leads you along the corridor, until eventually, you reach two doors, one on either side of you. The door to your left has a sign on it which says ‘Pokemon Set 1’. You look to your right to see another sign on the other door which says ‘Pokemon Set 2; The Merged’. You both look at each other, and then you slowly walk through the door on your right. Inside, you find a lot of different chambers, all different sizes. You look at the first chamber, and you see the merged pokemon floating there in a translucent liquid. It has the body of a Nidoking, but the arms and head of a Scizor. You look at the sign underneath, and you see that it says ‘Scizoking’. Once again, you look at the man, and he is on his knees, with a look of shook on his face. “Quickly, to the other room,” he says bluntly, and he ushers you out, and through the other door. His chin seems to drop to the floor as you walk in, as you can see hundreds of pokemon in chambers all around the room. You look at some of the chambers to see such pokemon as Wailord, Ludicolo and Dodrio. Suddenly, you hear a loud beeping sound, and you turn around to see two of the chambers light up, and a sign saying ‘Success’ is glowing on the bottom. You watch as the Tauros and Camerupt’s chambers conjoin together, and the two pokemon start to get merged by the strange liquid. You look on, as the Tauros’ head becomes joined to the Camerupt’s torso, and it’s tail becomes joined to it’s behind. The Camerupts legs suddenly fall off, and are swiftly replaced by Tauros legs. The Taurupt is quickly sucked out the top of the chamber and through a large pipe, while the unused parts of both pokemon fall through a hole in the bottom of the chamber. “Oh no,” he says, “we need to start breaking these chambers open before it’s too late, come on, let’s get started.” He takes 2 pokeballs off his belt, and throws them to the ground, revealing a Jolteon and a Vaporeon. “Quickly, release some pokemon to help me break these open and free the creatures!” What will you do?

Furizaa:
    You give Shuri his orders quickly, and you watch as he zooms down into the canyon, desperately trying to catch up with Maria. You watch as she zooms downwards, and eventually catches up with Maria, and quickly grabs a hold of her shirt collar. Straight away, she creates a huge Gust of wind, heading towards the ground, and it slowly starts to propel the both of them upwards. Eventually, Shuri manages to fly back up to your side of the canyon, and drops Maria. She then proceeds to collapse on the floor. “I’m not that heavy,” said Maria, in disgust. As she clambered back to her feet, her eyes suddenly turned bright white, and widened. “I just remembered! When we were being dragged off! The Others said something about 4 keys that they needed for something. I bet if we find those keys, they could lead us to the Others, and we could get John back!” she squealed, and she grabbed your hand, and picked up Shuri, before speeding into the jungle. Maria seems to be running so fast, that your feet keep leaving the ground every so often. You don’t quite believe what’s happening, but you soon realise that Maria must still have some Kangaskhan traits in her. After being dragged for about 2 hours, you arrive at the shelter where you first met everybody else, including John and Nathan. Maria pulls you inside, and starts rooting through a box in the middle of the room, until eventually she screams ‘AHA’ and stands up again. In her hand, you see a big round keycard in her hand. “Now, we found this in the jungle near to Nathan’s facility. I bet that there’s a few more keys there,” said Maria, and when she grabbed your shirt, you knew what was coming. After 10 minutes of being dragged by Maria, you find yourself in the facility, and searching for the keycards. Eventually, you come to a door, and as you open it, you see Nathan lying there under the rubble, dead. As you walk over, you notice that his hand seems to be pointing towards something. You turn to see what, and you see a small door, which Maria promptly crawls through. You follow her through, and find yourself in a large room, with a sign on the wall to your right. ‘Touch Sensitive Floor - Do Not Pass’. Looks like you won’t be able to touch the floor, except for the 1m x 1m pad you’re on now. Maria quickly takes a Pokeball off her belt, and releases a Flygon. She climbs on, and grabs your hand, before dragging you on. Flygon takes to the air, and as you fly across, you hear a buzzing behind you, and you turn around to see 1 Beedrill, 1 Butterfree and 1 Beautfly flying towards you. On a closer look, you can see a Weedle on the Beedrill’s back, a Caterpie on Butterfree’s back, and a Wurmple on the Beautifly’s back. As they get closer, Maria puts her hand on your shoulder, and you almost expect to get dragged somewhere. “Hold them off while Flygon gets us over to the other side,” she said, and you look at the 3 flying bugs, with the 3 smaller ones riding them. What will you do?

Radical Edward:
    You give your big amphibian pokemon his orders, and he looks over at all the Aron, ready to carry them out. He starts by sending a huge pillar of water up into the air, which quickly arcs towards the Arons, and then comes smashing down, hitting one or two others harder than the rest. As they get back up, you realise that 1 more Aron has fainted from the attack. Atlas wastes no time in following up, as he sends a huge wave of Muddy Water towards the Aron. They hopelessly stand there, trying to dodge, but it’s impossible, as the wave takes up nearly the whole mountaintop. The wave crashes down on all the Aron, and when all the water washes away, you can see something different. The angry one…….has evolved!! The Lairon stands there, roaring proudly, while looking straight at Atlas. Suddenly, it comes charging forwards, and hits Atlas with a Take Down, right in the midriff. This sends him flying backwards to your feet, but he quickly gets back up.
    “Way to go Jonno! I didn’t know you had it in you! Actually evolving?! And great attack there, your mother would be proud…” shouts the Aggron, and you listen to it carefully, replaying the last part in your head. Your mother would be proud. Does that mean she’s dead? Or that she’s just not there? Suddenly, you hear the sound of mud hitting rock, and you lose concentration. You turn around to see that Atlas is firing multiple Mud Shots across the mountaintop. Each one manages to hit a pokemon, and you start laughing when you see the Dusclops lying on the floor covered in mud. You watch as another Aron falls to the ground, fainted.

5 Aron have fainted.
    1 Aron is extremely injured.
    3 Aron are doing fine.
    1 Aron has evolved.

What will you do?

Dark_Magic:
    As you sit there, and watch the egg as it hatches, you suddenly feel all warm inside. You start to think that it’s from the egg, but as you turn around, you realise it’s from the geyser a few metres behind you. As you turn back around, you can see a beak that has already emerged from the egg. You continue to watch, excited that you are witnessing the miracle of birth. The beak fully emerges, followed by a head, then followed by the wings. Eventually, the claws come out of the egg, and the small baby ice bird lies down in the snow. It opens it’s eyes slowly, and looks up, right at your face. Your eyes lock for a minute, until the young bird hops onto it’s feet, and takes flight a few feet above the ground. Suddenly, a voice booms out of nowhere, and you turn to the baby Articuno, and realise that it is the source of the sound, even though it’s mouth is not moving. You stare at it for a bit, and then it starts talking again.

“You have witnessed the birthing of a legend,
    No longer can you live a normal life here.
    You must follow me, to the sacramental chamber,
    Where you will be relieved of this happening.”

As you think about what it says, the Articuno lands on the snow in front of you. It looks up at you, with big eyes, trying to persuade you to come along with it. All of a sudden, there is a crash in the distance, and part of a mountain is covered in smoke. “It’s coming. It has sensed my being, and has a mission to destroy me. We must depart immediately, or face the wrath of ultimate cold.” it says, and it once again looks up at you, waiting for your answer. What will you do?

TeeHee:
    Shouting orders to Sarina, she takes a minute to remember it, before carrying them all out. She charges forward towards the Eevee, and before it can do anything, Sarina’s balled up fist has smashed into the side of it’s face with a thunderous sound! (Hehe, see what I did there? ^_^) Eevee quickly gets up, and retaliates by slamming into Sarina with a Tackle, which sends her flying back across the arena. Feeling the advantage shift a bit, Eevee jumps up into the air, ready to Tackle again, but Sarina has already jumped up to meet it, and Body Slams Eevee into the ground. You suddenly hear the faint patting of feet, and Sarina takes this as a cue to use the Icy Wind. A small blue ball forms at her mouth, before she starts spinning around in circles on the spot. She sprays ice all over the place, and you watch as a small, baby Cleffa strolls in and gets buffeted by it, and instantly faints. Meanwhile, Eevee also gets hit with the Icy Wind, which partly freezes over it’s tail. Somehow, it manages to think of a strategy, and jumps into the air, before smacking into Sarina with the Icy Tail Whip, causing quite a bit of damage, and putting some ice on the side of Sarina’s face. Sarina slides backwards from the force of the attack, and can only watch as Eevee flies into her for another Tackle attack. Eevee bounds back to it’s trainer, and begins to charge up a Solarbeam, while Sarina quickly gets up off the floor, and looks back to you for some more orders as Eevee charges up it’s attack. What will you do?

blaziken77:
    Giving orders to your little Torchic, he quickly obeys your commands. He steps forwards, and starts tensing his muscle, obviously using Focus Energy to pump up his attack power. Then, without halting, he charges forwards, and starts Scratching at the Meditite, who seems to be meditating. Torchic finally stops Scratching when he realises that Meditite hasn’t even flinched the whole time he has been attacking it. Suddenly, Meditite’s eyes open, and it stares at Torchic without blinking. You watch as a faint blue beam of energy suddenly appears in front of it, and starts moving towards Torchic. It hits, and you see Torchic writhe about on the floor, before slowly getting back up. Meditite then starts to Meditate again, but Torchic uses a Growl, distracting Meditite from what it’s doing. Torchic then starts to charge towards Meditite, and you see a small glint in the Psychic pokemon’s eyes. Just as Torchic is about to start Scratching Meditite, it rolls out of the way, leaving room for Torchic to tumble past and roll into a wall. Torchic bounds back to his feet, and angrily charges towards Meditite again, this time hitting it with a barrage of Scratches. Meditite falls to the floor, before crossing it’s legs and meditating again. Once again, a faint blue beam of energy flies from Meditite towards Torchic, and it hits him right in the beak, sending him flying backwards to your feet. He looks up at you, waiting for you to give him some orders, while Meditite starts floating around the other side of the arena with a smile on it’s face. What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Furizaa:
    You give Shuri his orders quickly, and you watch as he zooms down into the canyon, desperately trying to catch up with Maria. You watch as she zooms downwards, and eventually catches up with Maria, and quickly grabs a hold of her shirt collar. Straight away, she creates a huge Gust of wind, heading towards the ground, and it slowly starts to propel the both of them upwards. Eventually, Shuri manages to fly back up to your side of the canyon, and drops Maria. She then proceeds to collapse on the floor. “I’m not that heavy,” said Maria, in disgust. As she clambered back to her feet, her eyes suddenly turned bright white, and widened. “I just remembered! When we were being dragged off! The Others said something about 4 keys that they needed for something. I bet if we find those keys, they could lead us to the Others, and we could get John back!” she squealed, and she grabbed your hand, and picked up Shuri, before speeding into the jungle. Maria seems to be running so fast, that your feet keep leaving the ground every so often. You don’t quite believe what’s happening, but you soon realise that Maria must still have some Kangaskhan traits in her. After being dragged for about 2 hours, you arrive at the shelter where you first met everybody else, including John and Nathan. Maria pulls you inside, and starts rooting through a box in the middle of the room, until eventually she screams ‘AHA’ and stands up again. In her hand, you see a big round keycard in her hand. “Now, we found this in the jungle near to Nathan’s facility. I bet that there’s a few more keys there,” said Maria, and when she grabbed your shirt, you knew what was coming. After 10 minutes of being dragged by Maria, you find yourself in the facility, and searching for the keycards. Eventually, you come to a door, and as you open it, you see Nathan lying there under the rubble, dead. As you walk over, you notice that his hand seems to be pointing towards something. You turn to see what, and you see a small door, which Maria promptly crawls through. You follow her through, and find yourself in a large room, with a sign on the wall to your right. ‘Touch Sensitive Floor - Do Not Pass’. Looks like you won’t be able to touch the floor, except for the 1m x 1m pad you’re on now. Maria quickly takes a Pokeball off her belt, and releases a Flygon. She climbs on, and grabs your hand, before dragging you on. Flygon takes to the air, and as you fly across, you hear a buzzing behind you, and you turn around to see 1 Beedrill, 1 Butterfree and 1 Beautfly flying towards you. On a closer look, you can see a Weedle on the Beedrill’s back, a Caterpie on Butterfree’s back, and a Wurmple on the Beautifly’s back. As they get closer, Maria puts her hand on your shoulder, and you almost expect to get dragged somewhere. “Hold them off while Flygon gets us over to the other side,” she said, and you look at the 3 flying bugs, with the 3 smaller ones riding them. What will you do?
    As did most things lately, everything seemed to be happening so fast. Rescuing Maria, learning about the keys to be found, being dragged throught he jungle several times, and now a battle over a touch-sensative floor. Gary then held out a pokeball and send out Shuri once more. "I know you've been doing a lot lately, but you're my number one choice right now. Let's show these bugs whose the best bug, and start off by blinding them with a Flash. Then use as many Gusts as you can without tiring yourself too much. Keep up the good work!" He then sprayed another Potion on her, just in case, before he realized that the bugs could hit the floor too. "Oh, and Shuri, if they drop to the floor, try and use a Gust like a tornado to keep them in the air!" Gary nodded and hoped for the best.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~

"Whoa, it's creepy here." Tetsu mumbled under his breath as he trecked through the Mystical Woodland. He shuddered, swallowing a breath of cold night air. He pulled his jacket over himself as the wind gusted behind him. He could feel the hairs on the nape of his neck stand on end. "I hope I don't run into something" he shuttered, ducking his head to prevent the wind from lashing at his face.

{PASBL} [ASB Rules]

(ASB Site) ~Wild Future~

New to the ASB? Click the links above for more info! Looking for a new RP? Click Wigglytuff to check out Wild Future!

[jerichi]

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Eon: You throw your Pokeball onto the field, it smashes into the ground and suddenly a white light shoots from the Pokeball, which flies back into your hand, you stare at the light as it takes form and you smile at your Ivysaur, Senna who looks back at you and smiles. After a few moments the Linoone begins to charge up a blue coloured sphere between its small hands, suddenly the sphere breaks away from the Linoone and moves rapidly toward Senna who begins to focus so she can use Reflect. The blue sphere smashes into Senna, but wait no it hits the energy she created to stop the attack. “Good move but not it’s not good enough!” The man shouts moodily as he points directly at you with a quite menacing look on his face.

The Linoone quickly jumps behind Senna and giggles childishly, which leaves Senna slightly confused about what the Linoone is actually planning. “Linoone lets go use your Quick Attack then get that over grown plant with a Body Slam attack!” The man shouts angrily as the Linoone looks back at him sighing. “What’s wrong with you?” He asks quickly, trying to sound as if he cared. However the Linoone just lies down on its belly and watched Senna carefully. After a few moments suddenly the Linoone jumps into the air getting ready for the Quick Attack. “Ha fooled you!” The man shouts as Linoone charges at you both.
    I’m changing to my Growlithe because my Ivysaur’s going to be in daycare for a while.

“Go, Wildfire!” Eon yelled, throwing the Pokeball in the air. It bursts open, releasing the growling Fire Pokemon onto the ground. “All right, girl. I’m seriously getting ticked off at this ferret, so let’s start off strong. Blast him with a Heat Wave, then go in for a Crunch. Finish off by trapping it with a Fire Spin.” Wildfire nodded her head and began to carry out the attacks, a smile on her face in anticipation of the fight.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

To My (Ex-)Group:
    What can I say? The FT is no place for a plodding Cow Seed, ad you lot have suffered at my slowness and unenthusiasm long enough. I've been up and moved, to a place far more fitting for the Seed's updating capabilities, and you lot...you'll be at the mercy of whoever nabs you next. Look on the brightside: They'll be faster than me, yes?

<3 Cow Seed

Radical Edward:
    You give your big amphibian pokemon his orders, and he looks over at all the Aron, ready to carry them out. He starts by sending a huge pillar of water up into the air, which quickly arcs towards the Arons, and then comes smashing down, hitting one or two others harder than the rest. As they get back up, you realise that 1 more Aron has fainted from the attack. Atlas wastes no time in following up, as he sends a huge wave of Muddy Water towards the Aron. They hopelessly stand there, trying to dodge, but it’s impossible, as the wave takes up nearly the whole mountaintop. The wave crashes down on all the Aron, and when all the water washes away, you can see something different. The angry one…….has evolved!! The Lairon stands there, roaring proudly, while looking straight at Atlas. Suddenly, it comes charging forwards, and hits Atlas with a Take Down, right in the midriff. This sends him flying backwards to your feet, but he quickly gets back up.
    “Way to go Jonno! I didn’t know you had it in you! Actually evolving?! And great attack there, your mother would be proud…” shouts the Aggron, and you listen to it carefully, replaying the last part in your head. Your mother would be proud. Does that mean she’s dead? Or that she’s just not there? Suddenly, you hear the sound of mud hitting rock, and you lose concentration. You turn around to see that Atlas is firing multiple Mud Shots across the mountaintop. Each one manages to hit a pokemon, and you start laughing when you see the Dusclops lying on the floor covered in mud. You watch as another Aron falls to the ground, fainted.

5 Aron have fainted.
    1 Aron is extremely injured.
    3 Aron are doing fine.
    1 Aron has evolved.

What will you do?

Smirking as Dusclops is Mudshot'd, Ben relays the Aggron's last words and ponders what they could mean. he snaps out of it though and pat's Atlas on the arm and whispers into his ear,"Alright, your doing great, my friend. take out that injured one with a well aimed mudshot, and if that doesn't work, hit it with a surf.than turn your attenton to the rest of em.use a widspread mudslap to blind them, than sweep them away with a surf and follow up with a muddy water."
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

|||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]

blaziken77:
    Giving orders to your little Torchic, he quickly obeys your commands. He steps forwards, and starts tensing his muscle, obviously using Focus Energy to pump up his attack power. Then, without halting, he charges forwards, and starts Scratching at the Meditite, who seems to be meditating. Torchic finally stops Scratching when he realises that Meditite hasn’t even flinched the whole time he has been attacking it. Suddenly, Meditite’s eyes open, and it stares at Torchic without blinking. You watch as a faint blue beam of energy suddenly appears in front of it, and starts moving towards Torchic. It hits, and you see Torchic writhe about on the floor, before slowly getting back up. Meditite then starts to Meditate again, but Torchic uses a Growl, distracting Meditite from what it’s doing. Torchic then starts to charge towards Meditite, and you see a small glint in the Psychic pokemon’s eyes. Just as Torchic is about to start Scratching Meditite, it rolls out of the way, leaving room for Torchic to tumble past and roll into a wall. Torchic bounds back to his feet, and angrily charges towards Meditite again, this time hitting it with a barrage of Scratches. Meditite falls to the floor, before crossing it’s legs and meditating again. Once again, a faint blue beam of energy flies from Meditite towards Torchic, and it hits him right in the beak, sending him flying backwards to your feet. He looks up at you, waiting for you to give him some orders, while Meditite starts floating around the other side of the arena with a smile on it’s face. What will you do?

AAH! It's as small as Flames is, but harder to beat than that Ursaring. Adelle thought carefully. It does that darn move Meditate repeatedly. Flames trotted down to her and chirped. She looked down at Flames with a nervous look. "Try and do your best, okay?" she said to Flames. Not understanding if he nodded or shook his head, Adelle gave Flames more attacks to use against the Meditite. "Use Growl, and then as fast as you can, Scratch. Then Focus Energy, and Growl again." Hopefully, he has enough energy to do all this...

(.twins // WiggleTuff.) (.paint twins // Locke-Kefka.)
    (.a friend to 17 members.) (.pm me to be friends.)
    (.shop - open.)
    (.ac:ww friend code - 3264-9551-5041 // pm me to visit.)
    (.img (c) aethereality.net, edited by me.)

Alilatias & Ichimaru:
    Soruta and Muu both tell their pokemon of their strategies to use against the Team Aqua pokemon, who all seem to have disappeared underwater. Hikari and Tei both show off their electrical attacks by sending a Shock wave and Thunder Wave into the water. Saito also used Stun Spore, but as the toxins hit the surface of the water, they simply dissolved. Even after the electrical assault, the water remained still, and the Quagsire shortly surfaced, calling out its name maniacally. It then shot a Mud Shot straight at Hikari, who recoiled at the super effective damage. “It must have absorbed the electricity the moment the attacks hit the water…” Gary stated. Saito was busy powering up Kon with his Helping Hand, Kon glowing slightly. Taking her cue, Kon then crossed her arms in an X like fashion and lunged at the Quagsire for a Cross Chop, but as she jumped over the water in Quagsire’s direction, the Totodile shot out from under the water, and clamped its jaws on Kon with a Bite, dragging her down with it as they splashed into the water. “Damn, they’re working together too well…” Kelly commented. Tei then flapped his small wings and flew above the pool. The Quagsire shot a Water Gun at him, but Tei suddenly disappeared and reappeared right behind Quagsire, going in for a jab with his beak. Tei then flapped his wings and flew back to the edge of the pool and landed there. While the Quagsire was dazed from Tei’s Faint Attack, Saito took no time in firing off a barrage of Bullet Seeds at it, striking the Quagsire in the back, yelping in pain. Meanwhile on the raft, Thorn and Bubbles were watching out for any attacks. The Staryu suddenly span out of the water like a blade and used Rapid Spin to plow right through Thorn’s Pin Missiles and Bubble’s Bubblebeams. The Staryu then shot a flurry of stars at Bubbles with a Swift attack, but that did not stop her tail from swinging around to Slam into one side of the starfish, as Thorn’s Thunderpunch smacked the other side. The Staryu’s gem began to fade as is fell down, fainted. Its owner scowled and returned it to its pokeball. “Great job, Bubbles!” Kelly complimented her Azumarill. “You too, Thorn, keep up the good work!” Gary added. However, Thorn and Bubbles looked at each other in a peculiar way, and then tried to keep their balance as the raft began to shake and sink. “It’s the Crawdaunt!” Gary exclaimed, “It’s pulling the raft underwater!” Bubbles jumped into the water, but Thorn had a difficult time trying to maintain high ground. “Thorn, use your Water Pulse on the raft to propel you through the air to land over here!” Gary said. Thorn nodded and fired a beam of water at the raft, but to Gary’s horror, it froze over, an Ice Beam striking Thorn powerfully, knocking him out. “No… Thorn… Return, you did a good job…” Gary sighed, returning his cacti to his pokeball. He then pulled out another pokeball. “This is the only other pokemon I brought with me… Go, Dani!” He tossed the pokeball, and a Horsea appeared, happily jumping into the water. “Try and find out which pokemon used that Ice Beam… It could be very deadly to Saito and Tei…” The group of trainers then examined the situation; it didn’t seem to be either better or worse. The raft was now sunk, there was a pillar of ice sticking out of the water, Staryu and Thorn were fainted, Hikari was slightly blinded, Quagsire was severely damaged, and Kon, Dani, Bubbles, the Totodile, and the Crawdaunt were all underwater. Even though the Team Aqua pokemon seem to be weakening, the grunts seem perfectly calm. What will you do?
    OOC: Yay, I'm finally replying. >_> Held you all up for about a week.

Soruta scanned the battlefield to see what happened after the chaos ensued between their team and Team Aqua's um... Team.

Hikari was a bit blinded, and their electrical combination attack didn't work at all because of the Quagsire. Thorn was taken out by an Ice Beam, which might have came from the Totodile since the Totodile was the newest Team Aqua Pokemon to arrive. Otherwise, how come they didn't use it until now?

The raft that Thorn and Bubbles that they used to be standing on was now pulled underwater, most likely because of one of their underwater Pokemon.

Soruta was about to do something else, but then Saito began to glow and change shape as Hikari was running around in circles, being that he's blind and such...

"Sai... Saito? What's happening?!"

By the time the glowing had stopped, Saito had changed form completely. It seemed he had a green cap now, and he actually had two arms with the tips of the arms being red and resembling a horse's hoof. His legs were alot bigger and muscular too.

In fact... He didn't seem to look like a mushroom anymore, except for that green cap of his. He looked more like a Fighting Pokemon. This is when she realized that he had evolved. Saito had evolved into a Breloom!

Then some bad news, and perhaps good news at the same time, doused her happiness like the atomic bomb that got dropped on Hiroshima during World War II.

Muu returned all of her Pokemon, and took out another Pokeball. Out came a Lunatone. She then ordered everyone to return their Pokemon, and have Lunatone use Explosion... And perhaps explode like the atomic bomb, although that was exaggerating the situation a bit too much.

Soruta was in the process of doing what Muu had ordered everyone to do, and she had already returned Saito to his Pokeball. However, that's when a thought struck her mind.

"Wait... What if Team Aqua's Pokemon try to attack and defeat Lunatone before Explosion takes effect?"

The good news was that this move might take out all of TA's Pokemon. The bad news... It might not work if TA's Pokemon manage to defeat Lunatone before exploding.

Soruta then noticed that Hikari was still out on the field, and, of course, still blind.

"Alright Hikari! Are you ready to take one for the team?"

Hikari thought that some bad news was to come if she was saying something like that. Either way, he nodded.

"Well, Hikari, this might win us the battle, but be careful, for this is extremely risky! Just do what you can to protect Lunatone - and yes, I know you can't see Muu's Lunatone - but try using your Swift Attack and direct it above the surface of the water at all times! Don't make it go into the water or hit Lunatone! Just between Lunatone and the Water!"

The problem was, Hikari didn't know where the water was. Soruta quickly solved this by shoving Hikari in the direction of the water, and then quickly running back to her previous position.

"Hikari! Fire now!"

Hikari then blindly fired his Swift attack, ready to take on whatever was to happen that moment...
    Last edited by Alilatias; 12th January 2006 at 1:13 AM.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

Due to me not being here for so long, I’m restarting with the permission of Hells Empress; so, here I go again…

Supernerd, pleased to be starting his adventure in Fizzytopia, walked forward into the gigantic city, wondering what famous location he should visit first. His eyes sparkling, he turned to his Cubone, Vincent, quickly narrowing in annoyance as he saw his Pokémon glancing at the skyscrapers in boredom. Turning his gaze to his Numel, Lombard, the trainer sighed as he saw the camel’s expression being that of nothing at all, which was perfectly normal.

“Well if you two are gonna be like that, Aquallia and I will decide where all of us are going to go by ourselves,” Supernerd stated indignantly, looking at his Remoraid through the transparent red material of one the three Pokéballs on his belt.

After a couple of seconds, he then spoke once more. “After much negotiation and persuasion, we’ve decided to go to the Sphinx in Sobek, so that I can demonstrate my total knowledge of the world to the big hunk of rock. Now then, let’s go!” Both Vincent and Aquallia sighed, expecting such sarcasm from their trainer. Lombard, however, still had on a blank expression, as the group moved forward to the ancient Sphinx in the Lost City of Sobek…
    Last edited by Supernerd; 12th January 2006 at 2:04 PM. Reason: Fixing Grammitical Errors
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

Updates ahoy ahoy!
    Okay, I nkow y'all were all getting impatient with our wait for posting updates, and now I have a few new rules. I might sound mean, but meh, I need to get the point across. Firstly, I would like to welcome HakuBlue to my group, who just transferred from Ushi's group. Secondly if you edit your post more than two hours later than you origionally posted it, I will skip it. Too many times have I written an update or almost written an update, and then I find a whole new reply from whoever. Thirdly, I like to post updates on my time, not yours, so this is the first and only time that I wait for you. Like any normal updator, if you don't post by the time I post updates, I simply skip you, no harm done. Now with all of that off my chest, I shall post the long awaited updates that I spent the last two hours I should have been doing homework on.

JAF:
    You are all set for battle, as you tell your Slowpoke your commands to attack the Scyther. After a moment, she nods and begins to glow. She seems to have Cursed herself to go even slower, but she seemed better fortified. Though the previous Yawn had begun to set in, Scyther saw the Slowpoke inching its way along at an even slower pace for a Tackle, but quickly side-stepped. Things turn from bad to worse, as Slowpoke Flashes it right in the eyes, eradicating any drowsiness from the mantis. The enraged Scyther then simply stood there, slashing about with its scythes, trying to somehow regain its vision. Speed was now not a factor for Slowpoke, as she snuck up on the Scyther and pinned it down with another Tackle. She then got off and waddled back to you. She seemed to be getting quite fatigued herself, not used to having this much physical exercise. The Scyther then got up and looked around blindly, squinting as it tried to spot Slowpoke. It then used another Quick Attack, but ended up smacking into another tree. What will you do?

Bloody_Banette:
    Seeing that Snap is in no battling condition, you return her and send Painkiller back out in return. You quickly heal him and tell him what you want to do for battle. Nodding as you tell him, the battle takes off with the Magneton firing a Thundershock at the ghost, but Painkiller luckily passed through a machine just in time to dodge the electrical attack. He then came out from inside the machines on the other side of Magneton, who was having a troubled time of turning around, since the bottom Magnemite was it’s main pivotal source. Suddenly, a chilled Icy Wind blew forth from the skull-like mask of Painkiller’s face, blasting the Magneton. It did not seem to do too much damage, but it seemed that the internal wiring of the electric pokemon had slightly chilled over. “Magneton, use Thunderbolt!” the scientist commanded, but just a moment later, it had computed through the Magneton’s internal system. At the same time, Painkiller was charging up for a Night Shade, and the electrical and spectral bolts collided, creating a small explosion. Both pokemon were blasted backwards into machinery, recoiling from the bang. Painkiller seemed to take some more damage from the attacks, due to him being slightly closer to the explosion and not having a steel-body protection. However, the Magneton seemed to be even slower now, due to some faulty wiring. What will you do?

John's Knight:
    You make sure that Ruby is alright before deciding to continue the battle against the strange, hellish creature. Telling Ruby your commands, he nods weakly and begins to glow for a minute. Looking even more exhausted, he goes over to you, and you notice something strange happening to him. He had four arms, and looked about twice his size! In a matter of moments, a second Geodude began to spawn from Ruby and they finally separated. Ruby then finally made it over to you, quite weary from the expense of energy it takes to make another Geodude. You spray a Potion on him, and to your horror, you see the Aithynx charging up for another Hyper Beam. The massive beam fires off in your direction, and in the last minute, the strange looking Geodude jumped up, taking the blast head on. When the dust from the ground cleared, the fake Geodude could be found nowhere, but Ruby took no time to fly at Aithynx with fists engulfed in fire. He pounded on the chest of the gigantic pokemon with a Fire Punch from each hand, but the creature was as solid as a rock, and showed no signs of any damage other than a mere twitch in its eyes. Staring down at Ruby, its eyes began to glow blue, as Ruby was surrounded in a blue aurora as well; Ruby being held by a Psychic attack. The ringmaster laughed evilly and walked down next to Ruby and Aithynx. “This is turning out to be more fun than I intended!” he announced, “I believe I told you that I had an amazing show in store for you, and I will not back down on my promise!” He clapped his gloved hands together twice, and two skinny and possessed looking Machops came out from backstage, carrying a large box. They quickly set it down next to the Ringmaster and ran backstage once again. “You see, for this trick, I will take your Geodude here,” he continued, “And defy the laws of physics, turning him into… a Goldeen!” The ringmaster cried out happily as the Aithynx put Ruby inside the box with a Psychic attack, and the box shut, while the ringmaster tapped the box gently with a magic wand. You could hear a small pop come from the box and a small puff of smoke came from the cracks. To your horror, the box was opened, revealing Ruby. However, Ruby looked different; as in fins with frills laced his body and a little horn protruded from his head. “Oh, it sure must be thirsty… Aithynx, would you be a dear and get it some water?” the ringmaster taunted. The Aithynx stood there motionless and used its psychic powers to make a bucket of water that was just offstage float over Ruby, dumping it on him. It didn’t do too much damage, seeing as Ruby is now part Water type, part Rock, but it was enough to weaken him slightly. You look at the horn on his head and realize that he can also use the attack Peck for this battle. What will you do?

Alilatias & Ichimaru:
    The battle commences when all of a sudden, it is interrupted by the evolution of Saito. Soruta looks on with newfound confidence, but the hope of using him in battle is interrupted by Muu’s new plan. He recalls both of his pokemon and then sends out Aeris, the majestic Lunatone, who hovers above the water silently. Muu announced that he was to have Aeris Explode. And so Saito, Bubbles, and Dani were recalled in a panic. Soruta then told Hikari to continually shoot Swifts over the pool to prevent any attack on Aeris, and did so with a little trouble. As the plan begins to set in, Aeris begins to glow, and everyone begins to anticipate the oncoming assault. Gary and Kelly take Soruta and Muu to hide behind a storage container, and the three grunts hide behind some machinery on their side of the pool. As Hikari’s Swift attacks flow underneath the charging Lunatone, another Ice Beam suddenly erupts from the depths of the pool, but it was not aimed at Aeris. Instead, the Ice Beam glances off of Hikari and a flurry of stars. Though undamaged, the startled electric-dog yelps and looks around blindly, the Swift attack still firing off. One of the stars happened to hit an alarm in the corner of the room, causing thick iron sheets to noisily coat the ceiling and walls of the room, including the blasted open doorway to the training facility. There was no leaving the room now without a password, and only the grunts knew it. To make matters even worse, the water seemed to erupt as the Quagsire and Totodile leapt up, dragging Aeris underwater with them in a splash. All was silent for a few moments, thinking the worst; that the plan had failed. However, the water suddenly began to glow, and everyone braced themselves as the whole pool erupted to a great magnitude. A minute passed, and then there was nothing. All trainers crept out of their hiding to see the destruction. Most of the water from the pool was now everywhere but the pool, and the concrete in the floor was cracked. The sprinkler systems on the ceiling had all broken off, a Rain Dance-like effect coating the entire room with water. Also in the pool was the raft, splintered to pieces, among with several fainted pokemon. Hikari lay against the wall, the explosion slamming him into the unscathed, steel wall. The Totodile, Quagsire, and Aeris all lay in the middle of the pool, all also knocked out. The Crawdaunt was there too, and it weakly tried to get to its feet, barely hanging onto its consciousness. With a weak, yet tough-willed final act, it fired an Ice Beam from its claw at a machine that was hidden in the back of the room. You could only notice it now, because what had previously been there was not gone. As the beam collided with it, it sounded a brief horn, and a gigantic nozzle shot forward, landing in the pool. Water instantly began to flow into the pool, filling it back up at an alarming rate. The grunts all snickered happily at their pokemons’ efforts and returned them. “You have not seen the last of us yet…” they exclaimed, “For we have something Team Aqua’s been working on for quite some time now, and it will finish off your pokemon for good! Gary bit his lip. “Y’all should hurry and return your pokemon now, before they drown!” He then pulled out Dani’s pokeball once again. “I’ll send you out again, Dani, once the water level in the pool is higher…” One of the grunts then held out the mysterious pokeball of their own, whatever strange creature inside still a mystery. Once the pool had filled up deep enough, they tossed the pokeball, the strange creature appearing underwater, and an eerie, deafening cry filled the room. Gary and Kelly then sent Dani and Bubbles back out, still ready to battle. What will you do?

HakuBlue:
    This post is a special delivery from Ushi, seeing as we have agreed to continue the adventure Ushi started, and she had already written this update.
    Eyes filled with tears, the young Intado woman looks up at you, still clutching her chest the cold body of her infant son. Looking down, you can barely stomach the sight of the tiny corpse, his tanned flesh covered in bloody, oozing pustules, the soft skin of his lips and eyelids blistered and scarlet. Thick black spots cover his arms and legs, caused by the pools of blood that had leaked under his thin, hardly developed flesh.

"He-...he cry...", she whispers hoarsely, her English choppy and barely understandable as she holds the tiny baby up to you. "He cry-...and he cry-....then he no cry again-...."

Shaking her head in anguish, she then pulls the baby back to her chest, sobbing dryly, uttering very softly his name. Biting your lip, you can only watch as another woman slowly lays down the blackened body of her own daughter, gently touching the shoulder of her weeping friend.

"The children, they die so fast-...", she begins, her English marginally better than the first. "They be happy, and play-...then they not want to play. Sick, sick they grow, and they hurt-...soon they die, then the mothers who cared for them, but it is no worry--what life, without baby?"

Taking your hand, she stands, and with her looking at you, all you can see is the fear and pain in her eyes.

"My husband, my babies, they all die...", she admits slowly. "Healthy family, they flee-...but we stay, we stay with those who have died. There is nothing left to live for, we know."

Still holding your hand, she leads you slowly around the village, further away from the sick, rotting corpses, and closer to the forest line, where, far in the distance, you can see the skyscrapers of Seaside City. It's towards there that she motions with her dirty, bloodstained hand.

"Pokemon come-....one's we've never seen. They're dirty, very dirty. Kill our plants, then our Pokemon with their sickness...then...then they come, and they kill us too. No one is safe around them, they come from the village of steel and they never go away, not until they kill us all, stranger."

Shaking your head, you simply stare at the distant city, confused and pained. Drawing your hands to your chest, pondering the terrible plight which has stricken this innocent village, you almost choke when Lucy's earsplitting cry cuts through the air. Instinctively, you break out into a run, following with great haste as the lasting howl quickly turns into one of pain. Crunching over dry leaves, you tear deeper into the forest surrounding the village until, with a yelp, find your foot caught in a putrid puddle, the muck sucking your foot deep into it's depth. All around you, dozens of the same vile pools bubble and churn, smelling of rotted flesh and waste. Struggling to free yourself from the depths of the rank goo, you almost scream when Lucy's near limp body bursts from the brush not feet away, her grey form covered in thick ooze, blackened drool dripping from her lips as she crumpled to the ground, chest heaving. Moments later, a disgusting purple blob oozes out after her, leaving a trail of decay behind it. Raising it's hand, it draws it's massive, dripping fist back down on Lucy's already damaged body, as the pup yelps in agony with every crushing blow.

What will you do?
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~

John's Knight:
    You make sure that Ruby is alright before deciding to continue the battle against the strange, hellish creature. Telling Ruby your commands, he nods weakly and begins to glow for a minute. Looking even more exhausted, he goes over to you, and you notice something strange happening to him. He had four arms, and looked about twice his size! In a matter of moments, a second Geodude began to spawn from Ruby and they finally separated. Ruby then finally made it over to you, quite weary from the expense of energy it takes to make another Geodude. You spray a Potion on him, and to your horror, you see the Aithynx charging up for another Hyper Beam. The massive beam fires off in your direction, and in the last minute, the strange looking Geodude jumped up, taking the blast head on. When the dust from the ground cleared, the fake Geodude could be found nowhere, but Ruby took no time to fly at Aithynx with fists engulfed in fire. He pounded on the chest of the gigantic pokemon with a Fire Punch from each hand, but the creature was as solid as a rock, and showed no signs of any damage other than a mere twitch in its eyes. Staring down at Ruby, its eyes began to glow blue, as Ruby was surrounded in a blue aurora as well; Ruby being held by a Psychic attack. The ringmaster laughed evilly and walked down next to Ruby and Aithynx. “This is turning out to be more fun than I intended!” he announced, “I believe I told you that I had an amazing show in store for you, and I will not back down on my promise!” He clapped his gloved hands together twice, and two skinny and possessed looking Machops came out from backstage, carrying a large box. They quickly set it down next to the Ringmaster and ran backstage once again. “You see, for this trick, I will take your Geodude here,” he continued, “And defy the laws of physics, turning him into… a Goldeen!” The ringmaster cried out happily as the Aithynx put Ruby inside the box with a Psychic attack, and the box shut, while the ringmaster tapped the box gently with a magic wand. You could hear a small pop come from the box and a small puff of smoke came from the cracks. To your horror, the box was opened, revealing Ruby. However, Ruby looked different; as in fins with frills laced his body and a little horn protruded from his head. “Oh, it sure must be thirsty… Aithynx, would you be a dear and get it some water?” the ringmaster taunted. The Aithynx stood there motionless and used its psychic powers to make a bucket of water that was just offstage float over Ruby, dumping it on him. It didn’t do too much damage, seeing as Ruby is now part Water type, part Rock, but it was enough to weaken him slightly. You look at the horn on his head and realize that he can also use the attack Peck for this battle. What will you do?
    XD. Btw, i'm teaching Ruby, my geodude, the TM Bulk Up.

"Wow! I think i'm going to the Guiness Book with the name "The most unlucky guy"...Now, nothing can beat this unlucky happening..."
    Johnny was getting even more horrified that it was a minute ago. A wierd-looking Geodude with a horn on its head was a terrifying vision, althouth a bit funny.
    Trying to not laugh in front of Ruby, which was "exploring" its new body with his hands, Johnny was thinking of a strategy. "Well, at least, Ruby is not so vunerable to Water attacks anymore, and it knows a new attack: Peck, which could damage Aithyinx a little.
    Still, not even Fire Punch, a extremely powerful attack against Aithyinx, did any damage, so it wasn't a lil' peck that was going to do the job.
    "Well, it seems that this battle will go on for a while...Maybe if Ruby powers up, while Aithyinx was being distracted by another Substitute, maybe, just maybe..."
    Seeing the wierd Geo-deen, the trainer said "Ok, Ruby! I want you to create another Substitute, then Bulk Up until the Substitute is gone, then send some Rock Slides at Aithyinx and finish it with a Peck attack! We will not lose this battle!"

Alilatias & Ichimaru:
    The battle commences when all of a sudden, it is interrupted by the evolution of Saito. Soruta looks on with newfound confidence, but the hope of using him in battle is interrupted by Muu’s new plan. He recalls both of his pokemon and then sends out Aeris, the majestic Lunatone, who hovers above the water silently. Muu announced that he was to have Aeris Explode. And so Saito, Bubbles, and Dani were recalled in a panic. Soruta then told Hikari to continually shoot Swifts over the pool to prevent any attack on Aeris, and did so with a little trouble. As the plan begins to set in, Aeris begins to glow, and everyone begins to anticipate the oncoming assault. Gary and Kelly take Soruta and Muu to hide behind a storage container, and the three grunts hide behind some machinery on their side of the pool. As Hikari’s Swift attacks flow underneath the charging Lunatone, another Ice Beam suddenly erupts from the depths of the pool, but it was not aimed at Aeris. Instead, the Ice Beam glances off of Hikari and a flurry of stars. Though undamaged, the startled electric-dog yelps and looks around blindly, the Swift attack still firing off. One of the stars happened to hit an alarm in the corner of the room, causing thick iron sheets to noisily coat the ceiling and walls of the room, including the blasted open doorway to the training facility. There was no leaving the room now without a password, and only the grunts knew it. To make matters even worse, the water seemed to erupt as the Quagsire and Totodile leapt up, dragging Aeris underwater with them in a splash. All was silent for a few moments, thinking the worst; that the plan had failed. However, the water suddenly began to glow, and everyone braced themselves as the whole pool erupted to a great magnitude. A minute passed, and then there was nothing. All trainers crept out of their hiding to see the destruction. Most of the water from the pool was now everywhere but the pool, and the concrete in the floor was cracked. The sprinkler systems on the ceiling had all broken off, a Rain Dance-like effect coating the entire room with water. Also in the pool was the raft, splintered to pieces, among with several fainted pokemon. Hikari lay against the wall, the explosion slamming him into the unscathed, steel wall. The Totodile, Quagsire, and Aeris all lay in the middle of the pool, all also knocked out. The Crawdaunt was there too, and it weakly tried to get to its feet, barely hanging onto its consciousness. With a weak, yet tough-willed final act, it fired an Ice Beam from its claw at a machine that was hidden in the back of the room. You could only notice it now, because what had previously been there was not gone. As the beam collided with it, it sounded a brief horn, and a gigantic nozzle shot forward, landing in the pool. Water instantly began to flow into the pool, filling it back up at an alarming rate. The grunts all snickered happily at their pokemons’ efforts and returned them. “You have not seen the last of us yet…” they exclaimed, “For we have something Team Aqua’s been working on for quite some time now, and it will finish off your pokemon for good! Gary bit his lip. “Y’all should hurry and return your pokemon now, before they drown!” He then pulled out Dani’s pokeball once again. “I’ll send you out again, Dani, once the water level in the pool is higher…” One of the grunts then held out the mysterious pokeball of their own, whatever strange creature inside still a mystery. Once the pool had filled up deep enough, they tossed the pokeball, the strange creature appearing underwater, and an eerie, deafening cry filled the room. Gary and Kelly then sent Dani and Bubbles back out, still ready to battle. What will you do?
    OOC: Ichi cannot reply until Monday, for the Pokemon he's planning to use is in the Daycare.

Muu's plan worked! Well, it did work... To an extent. As Soruta looked along the ravaged battlefield, there were broken pipes everywhere, several fainted Pokemon, a huge pool that is slightly ruined, and yet, the Team Aqua people don't even look like they have started yet!

Just what is going on? Hikari is KOed, Aeris is KOed because he exploded and took out all of Team Aqua's Pokemon, the weak Crawdaunt - which should have fainted by now, although the pool might restore it's health slightly - hit some panel using some light-blue beam to refill the pool and then some, and worst of all...

...Team Aqua released a new Pokemon. Perhaps none the likes that she had ever seen before. Soruta looked at the other trainers for at least some shred of confidence, but she got none for the time being.

It was time to release the Pokemon once more. As she looked through her Pokeballs, she started thinking about what each Pokemon could do in this situation.

Faltzer can't do anything, for his attacks sort of required the opponet to be above the water. Hikari is KOed. Tenchi might be able to do something with his Thunder Wave attack, but not much after that, for the water that is sprawled all over the field would really make him slip everywhere. Serenade could do alot, but just what can she do against some underwater monstrosity whose powers nobody had any idea of?

Her last option was Saito, once more. Soruta slowly crept out of the storage container, which was damaged due to the Explosion attack that was used earlier, and took out a light-blue Pokeball with two red dots on the side. She tossed the Pokeball onto the floor near the pool, and with a brilliant flash, Saito, the Breloom, was called out to battle once more.

Perhaps the best thing to do first was to try to power up her teammate's attacks using Helping Hand. However, Saito could get attacked while powering up everyone else, and Soruta couldn't take that risk. Saito could go near the pool and fry everything inside the pool with a Thunderpunch, but again, just what could that Pokemon do?

Well, both Soruta and Saito couldn't just stand and wait for something to happen, although they could, but again, Team Aqua has the element of surprise working for them for the time being.

A minute passed, and Soruta finally said something.

"Saito! Fire a Leech Seed into the pool! If it hits and entangles something, then at least we'll know SOMETHING about that Pokemon, and that would be that the Pokemon's probably large... Or fat! But anyways, If something comes out, then use Icy Wind to freeze whatever it is that comes out!!"

Saito then got to work immeadiately, and as a seed formed in one of his little hands, he threw it... And then, just what could happen next? This battle won't be easy, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Alilatias; 12th January 2006 at 11:50 PM.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

Dark_Magic:
    As you sit there, and watch the egg as it hatches, you suddenly feel all warm inside. You start to think that it’s from the egg, but as you turn around, you realise it’s from the geyser a few metres behind you. As you turn back around, you can see a beak that has already emerged from the egg. You continue to watch, excited that you are witnessing the miracle of birth. The beak fully emerges, followed by a head, then followed by the wings. Eventually, the claws come out of the egg, and the small baby ice bird lies down in the snow. It opens it’s eyes slowly, and looks up, right at your face. Your eyes lock for a minute, until the young bird hops onto it’s feet, and takes flight a few feet above the ground. Suddenly, a voice booms out of nowhere, and you turn to the baby Articuno, and realise that it is the source of the sound, even though it’s mouth is not moving. You stare at it for a bit, and then it starts talking again.

“You have witnessed the birthing of a legend,
    No longer can you live a normal life here.
    You must follow me, to the sacramental chamber,
    Where you will be relieved of this happening.”

As you think about what it says, the Articuno lands on the snow in front of you. It looks up at you, with big eyes, trying to persuade you to come along with it. All of a sudden, there is a crash in the distance, and part of a mountain is covered in smoke. “It’s coming. It has sensed my being, and has a mission to destroy me. We must depart immediately, or face the wrath of ultimate cold.” it says, and it once again looks up at you, waiting for your answer. What will you do?
    Staring in unbelievable shock, my mouth quivered trying to open. I tried to speak but my voice failed again. I had just witnessed the birth of a legend, a beautiful and exquisite Articuno. Surprised by its booming voice I mustered the strength to begin to speak, when I lost my balance as a huge explosion shook the ground. Darting my eyes towards the direction I saw dark fumes emitting from the grey colored mountain. Turning back to the snow bird I nodded my head solemnly.
    "Show the way Articuno, I will not permit anyone to harm you. I have just been graced with a rare and magnificent event that few would ever see. I refuse to let anyone take away what I have just witnessed, or destroy something that should forever be blessed and admired."
    As I finished my speech, I began to walk, motioning for the bird to lead the way towards our destination.

Valkirya, Osiris, Quetzlcoatl, Victreebell,Cynthia,Caterpie, Jackie Chun,

Sea Breeze, Flaafy,T3h Sp00ninator, Serenity, Weedle, Ledyba

Arrow The Glacier Islands: Terror Mountain

Somehow, a strange mix of dislike, difficulty, and danger made Rat's decision to go on a trip to the Glacier Islands possible, and at one of the most perilous locales in the area, as well. That is, she disliked the cold, wasn't hardcore at mountain-climbing, and took to living dangerously anyway. She also had the wry knowledge that she'd laugh at whatever happened later, when she got through it.

As experienced as she was in Pokemon training, Rat liked the fun and challenge of raising up new teams from scratch whenever she journeyed into new regions. This usually meant making new friends, or taking them as her own. In any case, as long as they stuck together, even the anti-social types would warm up to her eventually. This was one of the things she felt made Pokemon training worthwhile.

Risking the freezing islands was not going to be easy; two of her three Pokemon were weak in icy environments, and her third was still a bit young, but certainly energetic. Pulling a few extra articles of clothing out of storage, Rat layered up for warmth, comfort, and maneuverability as she had once done in winters long past and took the ferry to the arctic lands, her first and thirdly-obtained Pokemon safe in their balls inside her coat while Lady, her female Poochyena, stayed in her arms or on her lap on the way over.

When the ferry docked in at Port Republic, Lady was feeling frisky and eager to run around after a very uneventful ride over. Rat walked carefully towards the town's main area, while her Poochyena ran in circles around her feet, often straying off to either side to sniff curiously at everything that was remotely interesting.

"Lady, heel," Rat commanded a little while later, crouching down with a small pamphlet in her hand.

While her Poochyena had been busily inspecting a newsstand, Rat had found an unattended information rack on the other side of the street. Thinking at first that her trainer had food, Lady bounded over eagerly, only to find that Rat was holding a strange flimsy object, and nothing edible.

"Chie?" Lady asked, confused.

""Look; this is where we're going." Rat pointed to the picture copied onto the front of the slim brochure. "It's called Terror Mountain, s'posed to be a ghost town up there." She paused while Lady peered at the picture and sniffed it, then stood up while the pup waited for further explanation. "An' ghost town means... goodies. Stuff we can sell, get lotsa money for." She grinned with adventurous avarice.

Lady tilted her head. The concepts of "looting" and "treasure" were foreign to her doggy brain.

"Another thing," Rat went on. "Avalanches there're common, so we'll hafta walk softly. An' you'll be stayin' in your ball with the others most the time if I can help it... not sure how many Pokemon encounters I'll have there."

The Poochyena understood prolonged confinement, and sagged visibly at those words. Her whimpering didn't go unnoticed, though.

"S'okay. Still gotta eat an' sleep an' do stuff before we go there tomorrow. C'mon, let's find the best joint we can eat in around here."

Lady perked up immediately, running in circles even more wildly than before at the prospect of hot, fresh food. Rat ran along with her this time, making the puppy even more excited while some of the saner and more grown-up passers-by shook their heads in mild annoyance.

"Chie! Chie chie chieeeeeeeennaa!"

"Shush, Lady," Rat chided her eager Pokemon. "I said ya had to be quiet, an' I was serious. Even though we're not even at the mountain yet..."

The next morning, Rat was in the Pokemon Center of Port Prospect, wrapping up a few item-related things using the public PC. There was a line in the bustling Center, with many impatient people waiting behind her. As soon as she was logged out, she scooped up Lady, who was close to tripping over her trainer's ankles as she ran around in small circles behind her heels and over her yellow-sneakered feet. Carrying the surprised pup quickly outside, she set her down on the ground and gave her a friendly rub behind both ears.

"We can finally get goin, 'kay?" Rat said, smiling.

Lady replied by jumping briefly onto her hind legs and barking, "Chie!"

With that, Rat and Lady tramped off to their latest destination in high spirits, not knowing what terrible dangers awaited them at the infamous Terror Mountain.
    PMD Red/Time: Team Hanahana

PKMN Diamond: Rat 2019 6728 9552

PKMN Platinum: Rat 0560 3948 6340

+_+

JAF:
    You are all set for battle, as you tell your Slowpoke your commands to attack the Scyther. After a moment, she nods and begins to glow. She seems to have Cursed herself to go even slower, but she seemed better fortified. Though the previous Yawn had begun to set in, Scyther saw the Slowpoke inching its way along at an even slower pace for a Tackle, but quickly side-stepped. Things turn from bad to worse, as Slowpoke Flashes it right in the eyes, eradicating any drowsiness from the mantis. The enraged Scyther then simply stood there, slashing about with its scythes, trying to somehow regain its vision. Speed was now not a factor for Slowpoke, as she snuck up on the Scyther and pinned it down with another Tackle. She then got off and waddled back to you. She seemed to be getting quite fatigued herself, not used to having this much physical exercise. The Scyther then got up and looked around blindly, squinting as it tried to spot Slowpoke. It then used another Quick Attack, but ended up smacking into another tree. What will you do?
    "You're doing great so far Slowpoke, don't give up," John said encouragingly. He watched as Slowpoke slowly smirked, before he thought about what orders to give her. "Right, Slowpoke, start off this time by releasing a Swift at that Scyther, then straight after, fire an Icy Wind to see if you can freeze it. After you've used Icy Wind, use another Swift, followed by a Strength," he explained. Slowpoke nodded, and then turned around, preparing to attack. Meanwhile, John had reached into his bag, and he took out his very first ball; a Level Ball. He gripped it tightly in his hand, and he got ready to throw it just in case the chance came.
    Fizzy Bubbles Info:
    Feraligatr, Female, Lv. 33
    Lanturn, Female, Lv. 28
    Gyarados, Male, Lv. 28
    Slowking, Female, Lv. 25
    Crawdaunt, Female, Lv. 33
    Seaking, Female, Lv. 33
    Azurill, Male, Lv. 5

Bloody_Banette:
    Seeing that Snap is in no battling condition, you return her and send Painkiller back out in return. You quickly heal him and tell him what you want to do for battle. Nodding as you tell him, the battle takes off with the Magneton firing a Thundershock at the ghost, but Painkiller luckily passed through a machine just in time to dodge the electrical attack. He then came out from inside the machines on the other side of Magneton, who was having a troubled time of turning around, since the bottom Magnemite was it’s main pivotal source. Suddenly, a chilled Icy Wind blew forth from the skull-like mask of Painkiller’s face, blasting the Magneton. It did not seem to do too much damage, but it seemed that the internal wiring of the electric pokemon had slightly chilled over. “Magneton, use Thunderbolt!” the scientist commanded, but just a moment later, it had computed through the Magneton’s internal system. At the same time, Painkiller was charging up for a Night Shade, and the electrical and spectral bolts collided, creating a small explosion. Both pokemon were blasted backwards into machinery, recoiling from the bang. Painkiller seemed to take some more damage from the attacks, due to him being slightly closer to the explosion and not having a steel-body protection. However, the Magneton seemed to be even slower now, due to some faulty wiring. What will you do?
    OO- sorry for being late, but I had troubles with my internet...
    “I know that was painful, Painkiller but you have taken more damage than that” said Felix as Painkiller nodded. “Now, wake up and beat that Magneton. It seems to be slower than before”. Although Felix seemed to be very confident with his victory, he was still worried about Painkiller’s situation. He had just fought two battles and he could feel tired in the next round of attack.

“You’re gonna take a big rest after this Painkiller… but as I know you like to play jokes to other Pokemon, I want you to do this with this stupid Magneton” Painkiller was listening carefully. “Pass through Magneton’s metal body lot of times until it become confused and if the scientist orders an attack, go away from there as fast as you can. First, I need you to launch a last Icy Wind attack to the Magneton to freeze it. This time we will do it! After what I told you, you can take a bit Rest”. Painkiller nodded and started to charge a ray of black energy.

Suddenly Felix remembered Arianne, she was still hidden and she hadn’t be discovered by the scientist yet. Then Felix whispered her “If I bet the Magneton, the scientist will want to run away. I need you to stop him. Go there, or use one of your pokemon to stop him please, I’m quiet busy with the fight”.

Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~

Dark Fire: Carvanha glares up at Chimecho, face positively contorted with fury. Even you feel rather scared watching its face twist like that. Chimecho floats a little higher, quite intimidated. Carvanha swings itself skyway, its pointed teeth bared. Chimecho shrieks in fear, and floats off. But, the vine extending from its tail connects the two, and it can't escape. Realizing this, it severs the link between them, the vine merely crumbling away into ash. But it's too late; Carvanha flies in and bites down hard on Chimecho. It wails despairingly, and fires a volley of Razor Leaves into Carvanha mouth. Carvanha's eyes glint with malice as it's blasted off the mutant, and you now Rage is taking effect. Chimecho lowers itself, unwilling to keep itself suspended much longer. Carvanha darts forward, seizing its chance, and gives it an all-out Rage attack. Chimecho screams in agony, and collapses. Level up for Carvanha! Chimecho lies on the ground, bruised and beaten. The Exeggcute, who had been chattering so merrily minutes ago, where silent, fearful of Carvanha. "Good job, buddy," you tell Carvanha, patting it happily. Carvanha croons quietly, satisfied. Now, you wonder what to do with the Chimecho. Perhaps there's an answer back in the control room, but can you make it back there before Chimecho awakens? What will you do?
    OOC: I don't know if CB still updates, if he does than I'll be staying with him. If not, and I have to get a new updater, can I please continue this adventure?

Also sorry for the suckiness, I'm just really tired now, but I want to start my FT adventure again.

Dark Fire thinks for a second, and soon comes up with a solution. His newly evolved Sharpedo, could take a break for a while, until he makes it back to the control station. But then he remembered that he couldn't just leave the Chimecho here.

"Allright Syren return." His Sharpedo quickly vanished back into her ball. "Now Zodiac, come on out." Another flash, and in place of Syren, Zodiac stood ready to help his trainer. "Look here Tauros, Ventus is waiting for us back at the control station. Now I'll put this SCHimecho on you and we'll ride back to him so that I can get information on the Chimecho." With that his put the fainted Chimecho on Tauros and the three of them rode off back towards Ventus.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.

~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

It's time for another update. This is a special introductory batch, to welcome to our group two new members, Supernerd and Rat! Furthermore, since Beco has already responded to his update, he will be recieving one also.

Beco:

“So that’s why you’re around, is it? You heard about them coming around here…” he sighed for a moment. Before continuing, he walked over to you, and gave you a pat on the head. “You’re a nice boy to indulge in my ramblings…” he applauded you strangely.

“Well… I witnessed one such instance once…” the man spoke quietly. “Those people always come in disguise… as you may have heard… One can never know who the mysterious attacker will be.” he said… oddly, as he took his things and sat at the table once more, inviting you to a seat as well, which you nervously accept. “However… I advise you to stay out of it… You may not be able to handle them…” the man spoke, staring off a bit oddly.

With that, you were both interrupted by a scream from inside the café. It was Gracie, and you wonder what was happening, or if she was trying to signal you back in. You rushed back into the café, quickly joining back up with your Charmeleon, as the strange man you were speaking to stayed behind outside, watching intently… and oddly.

Inside, the two aging women you saw walk in earlier were running rampant, one, wearing a mask resembling a fox, with a white face and an odd feel about it, a spirit known as kitsune, was busy tagging up a storm with a bottle of spray paint in her hand, and knocking things over. The other, with a mask of a demon, with large protruding teeth and red skin, known as an oni, had an axe in hand, and was smashing apart tables, chairs, the walls, literally everything. The two snickered deeply as they did so.

“Beco! It’s them! You gotta help us!” Gracie yelled over from behind the counter, as she and Byron cowered underneath the counter, along with the elderly couple who were in the café earlier. As the oni old lady keeps going to town with her precious axe, laughing hysterically as she did so, the fox old lady approaches you angrily. “So you’re trying to help them out… are you!?” she questions you. She tosses out a Grimer, who begins by throwing Sludge Bombs all around the café, ruining it further. What do you do?

Supernerd:

After a long and somewhat relaxing journey, you and your pokemon companions find your way to the towering Sphinx. The Sphinx is legendary for being filled with riches, so you and your pokemon are eager to begin, so you run up to the entrance to the chamber of the Sphinx. However, as you near the entrance, you reach a very strange “obstacle” of sorts. Standing in front of you is what would seem to be a large group of tourists, several of them wearing Hawaiian shirts, all of them with camera in hand. The group stood huddled in a massive box shape directly in front of the entrance, blocking you from any hope of getting in. Its almost like they’re trying to keep you out. None of the tourists have even noticed you behind them, they all seem content in something ahead of them, a faint murmur you can’t make out through the crowd.

Judging by the crowd, pushing your way through would only serve to get yourself trampled by an angry mob. Deciding against that, you gently tap on the back of a tourist towards the back, and ask him what’s going on.

“SHH! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE TOUR GUIDE!?” the man snapped back at you, causing all of the tourists to look back to the source of the commotion. One snaps a picture of you being yelled at by the crazed tourist. The man, now fuming mad and far too caught up to listen to a thing you say, begins on a warpath against you. He pulls from his side a pokeball, and tosses it out. From within it bursts a Magikarp, hopelessly flailing around on the ground, gasping for anything not-air. After much laughter from the on looking crowd of tourists, the man recalls his Magikarp, only fueling his rage further. He looks as though he was ready to physically lash out at you. He raises his fist and…

Is stopped by a lithe man with glasses, who catches his arm. The man is wearing a light brown khaki sort of outfit, with a dusty cloak above it. He has short kept hair, and is wearing a hat to match his attire. He has a kind air around him. “My tour is no place for physical violence.” the man spoke to the furious tourist, putting down his arm. The tourist retreated sleepily back into the crowd, embarrassed by being scolded by the man. “And as for you…” the glasses man points to you, a glint in his eye, “I expect no more interruptions! For this tour to go smoothly, you must never interrupt me when speaking. Are we understood?” the man finishes. The seemingly kind nature of the man is now completely shattered over his fanatical reaction to your “disruption“. With a sickening smile, the bespectacled tour guide returns to his lecture.

“As I was saying, before interrupted…” he glares once again in your direction. “Our staff of brilliant archeologists have discovered a new chamber, deep below the Sphinx! Isn’t that exciting!?” he spoke overjoyed, stopping for a “response”. All he received was the sound of pictures being taken. “Yes, now, if you will, let’s walk this way, and we will enter the newly found chamber!” the man spoke, ushering the group off to the side. “And we’re walking, and we’re walking, and we’re walking…” the man droned on repeatedly. The large group of tourists soon followed him. The tourists now departing, you can enter into the Sphinx, or follow the tour group into the newly found cavern the guide spoke of. What do you do?

Rat:

You and your Poochyena waste no time in climbing Terror Mountain, already a good ways up from the summit. There’s no looking back now, and who would want to anyway? As you keep on climbing, Poochyena eagerly a distance ahead, and before you realize it, you are surrounded on all sides by a thick snowstorm. The snow snuck up on you rather quickly, and Poochyena is surprised by it at first, but then tromps around in it eagerly, hopping merrily. After a few moments of playtime, the two of you continue upwards.

The snow piles up quickly as you climb, but almost too quickly. It’s definitely odd that this much snow has fallen still this far from the summit of the mountain. Your Poochyena is flailing around in the snow, now up to its neck, and you opt to call it back into its pokeball for now. The snow keeps piling up as you press on.

It also seems odd to you that you haven’t seen any wild pokemon at all, nor any trace of life that you can see. Just snow. The snow falls heavily in front of your face, making it difficult to see. As you move forward still, hardly having made any progress at all, but still being slowly buried in snow, you can see a silhouette in front of you. It’s hard to make out, rough at best, and looks somewhat spherical. As the silhouette approaches you, you feel a strange dizzy spell, and see a faint glimmer of light, before falling over in the snow. You slowly black out.

You then wake up, on a comfortable bed, in a warm room, though small. There’s a fireplace opposite the bed you lay in, and a lamp to your left. Beyond the lamp, a window outside, partially frosted over, and showing little more of interest than a constant falling stream of white snow outside. To your right is a wooden table and two chairs, a bouquet of flowers wilting in a vase in the middle of the table. There are two chairs present by the table.

Shortly, your joined by a young girl, in a heavy white jacket. She’s rather short, and could be much older than ten years of age, she has short brown hair and brown eyes, and is carrying in with her a teakettle and a few steaming cloths on a tray. “Oh! You’re awake!” the girl spoke surprised, carefully setting down the tray on the table to your right. “I’m relieved. I found you out cold on the mountainside! What happened?” she asked. The girl sat at your bedside, worried. What do you do?

For PsiUmbreon and Saffire Persian

Everyone Else

Enjoy~!
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

. . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Supernerd:

After a long and somewhat relaxing journey, you and your pokemon companions find your way to the towering Sphinx. The Sphinx is legendary for being filled with riches, so you and your pokemon are eager to begin, so you run up to the entrance to the chamber of the Sphinx. However, as you near the entrance, you reach a very strange “obstacle” of sorts. Standing in front of you is what would seem to be a large group of tourists, several of them wearing Hawaiian shirts, all of them with camera in hand. The group stood huddled in a massive box shape directly in front of the entrance, blocking you from any hope of getting in. Its almost like they’re trying to keep you out. None of the tourists have even noticed you behind them, they all seem content in something ahead of them, a faint murmur you can’t make out through the crowd.

Judging by the crowd, pushing your way through would only serve to get yourself trampled by an angry mob. Deciding against that, you gently tap on the back of a tourist towards the back, and ask him what’s going on.

“SHH! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE TOUR GUIDE!?” the man snapped back at you, causing all of the tourists to look back to the source of the commotion. One snaps a picture of you being yelled at by the crazed tourist. The man, now fuming mad and far too caught up to listen to a thing you say, begins on a warpath against you. He pulls from his side a pokeball, and tosses it out. From within it bursts a Magikarp, hopelessly flailing around on the ground, gasping for anything not-air. After much laughter from the on looking crowd of tourists, the man recalls his Magikarp, only fueling his rage further. He looks as though he was ready to physically lash out at you. He raises his fist and…

Is stopped by a lithe man with glasses, who catches his arm. The man is wearing a light brown khaki sort of outfit, with a dusty cloak above it. He has short kept hair, and is wearing a hat to match his attire. He has a kind air around him. “My tour is no place for physical violence.” the man spoke to the furious tourist, putting down his arm. The tourist retreated sleepily back into the crowd, embarrassed by being scolded by the man. “And as for you…” the glasses man points to you, a glint in his eye, “I expect no more interruptions! For this tour to go smoothly, you must never interrupt me when speaking. Are we understood?” the man finishes. The seemingly kind nature of the man is now completely shattered over his fanatical reaction to your “disruption“. With a sickening smile, the bespectacled tour guide returns to his lecture.

“As I was saying, before interrupted…” he glares once again in your direction. “Our staff of brilliant archeologists have discovered a new chamber, deep below the Sphinx! Isn’t that exciting!?” he spoke overjoyed, stopping for a “response”. All he received was the sound of pictures being taken. “Yes, now, if you will, let’s walk this way, and we will enter the newly found chamber!” the man spoke, ushering the group off to the side. “And we’re walking, and we’re walking, and we’re walking…” the man droned on repeatedly. The large group of tourists soon followed him. The tourists now departing, you can enter into the Sphinx, or follow the tour group into the newly found cavern the guide spoke of. What do you do?
    Thank you, Mr. Updater, sir!

Stunned by the behavior of the agressive tourist that Supernerd had just encountered, what the Tour Guide had just said slowly came over the trainer as he realized that not many people had probably seen that new, hidden tomb before and he might be able to find rare treasures or Pokemon inside of it. Plus, the poor tour group may need a super strong trainer to protect them from any unknown threats in there.

"It's settled guys, we're now tourists that happen to be a trainer and his Pokemon!" Supernerd exclaimed, looking at his Pokemon and then happily marching after the group while his small friends glanced at each other and reluctantly followed, nervous of the oddness of the people they had just encountered. "The riddles can wait 'til later! Let's go!"
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

Feera walks down the Seaside City, headed for the port. Beside him walks a beautiful Vaporeon, holding her head high. Whistling to a tune, Feera wonders whythey decided to head to the Volcanic Island.
    "Are you sure you wanna go there?" he asks his pokemon, who only nods, and continues walking. "Well, if you say so..." Feera mutters, knowing he will have a hard time getting her to change her mind. Once she had decided something, that's the way it is, period. He smiled, knowing however, that she would defend him to the end, as she felt strongly for protecting those she knew.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 14th January 2006 at 8:40 PM.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast