Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2326
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Update time again! And welcome Shinjara ^^!


    Sherlock Shuckle
    Throwing a Ball covered with Chocolate at one of the Poochyenas, you once again tell your pokemon what to do. As the Chocolate Ball gets closer to one of the Poochyenas, he sends a Shadow Ball at the Choco Ball, in order to destroy it! Still, the dark ball fades, as the dog didn’t have much energy left, letting him getting hit by the pokeball. It opens, and the Poochyena turns into light energy which is absorbed by the choco ball. It closes, and falls. Then, here’s the silent part… It moves a little, to the left…to the right… but you can hear a “CLICK”. Congratulations! You caught a lv5 male Poochyena
    The Mightyena and the other Poochyena are shocked to see their friend…gone! They glare at you and your pokemon, then, strangely, smile… The Mightyena turns to the destroyed vines, and barfs! Then, you finally notice something! There were 6 Poochyenas, not only 4! You turn to the vines, and see 2 Poochyenas come out of it, and they didn’t seem very happy… They were waiting for the right time to appear… and with this time hidden, they had some time to rest and re-gain their strengths.
    Winry once again fires another Ice Ball, but with so many Ice Balls sent, she’s getting tired and the Ice Ball she sent wasn’t very big… The Mightyena easily dodges it and runs towards the tired Politoad. Small blue waves appeared on Winry’s month, charging for a Water Pulse, but the Mightyena was too fast and bited her right arm fiercely, with his dark energy covered fangs. The Crunch did serious damages to Winry’s right arm, which was crying in pain. While that, the small Edward’s fist was engulfed again with flames and Fired Punched the hurted Poochyena. Still, the pooch kicked up sand into Edward’s eyes, reducing his vision. He was a sitting duck for two Shadow Balls, but they hit your clones. He still sent some Bullet Seeds, but they didn’t hit the poochs, but a tree…
    Lady Luck went on vacations, and this round Winry took serious damages, and Edward lost his clones and his vision. Still, the Mightyena and the hurted Poochyena wouldn’t last longer. But the other two Poochyenas are fine.
    What will you do?


    [COLOR]
    I look on to see my pokemon, it is obvious that lady Luck is now not on my side. But I won't let that get in my way!

    "Edward, I want you to take a rest!" I say as I take out my Snorunt's pokeball and recall it. I then sprint over to my weakened Politoed, who is panting, I then reach into my pocket and take out a super potion, "it's okay, this may sting a bit, but you'll be okay" I say as I spray my Politoed with the super potion.

    I then look at the mightyena the remaining Poochyena "you won't be able to do this alone!" I say to my Politoed as I stand up, unhook a pokeball from my belt and throw it.

    "Go Hawkeye!" I shout as my Beedrill emerges from it's pokeball, "Bee!" the yellow and black striped Beedrill cries out in pure excitment, Hawkeye had hardly been in a battle, and now it's time for her to shine!

    "Okay Hawkeye!" I call to my airborn Beedrill, "Hawkeye, I want you to use Shock Wave on the Poochyena, and then go in for a Sky Attack on the Mightyena!" Hawkeye nods as she begins to rapidly moving her wings to generate the electricity she needs for a shockwave.

    I then look over to my Politoed, "okay, it is obvious that you are beginning to lose energy, so I want you to take it easy. But that still means you have to battle! I want you to use Dig to get under the ground and dig a trench around the Poochyenas and Mightyena!, then fill the trench with Water Gun!" My Politoed nods again, as I look up to face my Beedrill again.

    "Hawkeye, Winry will need some protection, so I want you to also keep an eye on her, and if she gets into any danger, I want you to act on your own accord! I am trusting you with her safety!" Hawkeye nods, this is a pretty tough order, but Hawkeye knows that I have complete faith in her...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  2. #2327
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac The Vampire

    .:Harper:.


    Preparing to defend against the angered Butterfree tribe, you call for Fahari to use its Fire Spin attack. A vortex of flames burst forth from her mouth, encircling and trapping the Butterfree tribe . . . well, most of them anyway. The large, leader Butterfree evades the Fire Spin, allowing it to summon an entoxicating Silver Wind.

    “Ledian, blow the wind away!” calls Iris, and the courageous bug Pokémon starts to fend off the attack with its wings. Unfortunately, the Butterfree is too quick off the mark and it hits Iris’ Ledian with a powerful Tackle whilst it is distracted with the Silver Wind.

    The Butterfree then turns its attention onto Fahari. It aims a mighty Psybeam towards the Fire Spin, causing it to fade and free the other Butterfree. Together, the entire tribe converges their Psybeam attacks into one large beam and aims it straight for Fahari. What do you do?

    Hearing Jenna's command to use Fire Spin, Fahari takes a deep breath and blows out a vortex of flames that rushes out to surround most of the Butterfree. Unfortunately it misses the leader of the group, which then summons a Silver Wind attack.

    Iris is quick to respond, commanding her Ledian to deflect the attack. Ledian tries bravely, but the Butterfree quickly follows up the Silver Wind with a strong Tackle attack that knocks Ledian aside. It then focuses its psychic power on Fahari, nullifying his Fire Spin attack with one strong Psybeam attack.

    Fahari looks confusedly at Jenna as his Fire Spin abruptly flickers out and the other Butterfree are freed. All angry now, they each send a Psybeam at Fahari, using their collective psychic power to make the attacks converge into one massive beam of energy. Terrified for her pokemon, Jenna knows that Fahari has no chance to run away or dodge the giant beam and she doesn't have enough time to recall him. In desperation, she calls out the one command that might save him. "Fahari! Brace yourself and use Endure, then fire off another Fire Blast if you can to keep them away from us!" Fahari bravely obeys, planting his feet and ducking his head just as the beam is about to hit him...

  3. #2328
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Update time again! And welcome Shinjara ^^!
    Jerichi
    REPOST
    Smiling at how the last round went, you give once again your instructions to Smokestack the Torkoal, and Slimy the Quagsire. Both sides recovered from the blinding, and your Torkoal begins concentrating his energy on all his body, especially on his shell. However, the Curse isn’t completed because a certain Roselia hit the focusing Torkoal with Poison Stings. Still, Torkoal gained some boost on his attack and defence and lost some speed, but not as much if he completed the Curse attack. While that, Slimy fired another Water Gun at the Graveler Guard, which countered with another Flamethrower. But, seeing that water puts out the fire, when the two attacks collided, the Water Gun negated the fire beam and managed to hit Graveler, damaging it. Then, Slimy jumped, curled himself and began rolling towards the rocky pokemon. Despite being hit, the Graveler managed to punch the floor, creating some cracks on it. The Rock Smash had some effect, as Slimy began rolling to one side, then the other, with so many obstacles, and got dizzy and actually smashed into the wall. The Rock Smash did also damaged a bit the Roselia and your Torkoal. This one then fires another Eruption attack, not so powerful as the last one, but still powerful. However, the flower pokemon launched a Shadow Ball, and when both attacks collided, another explosion was created, damaging all pokemon.
    This round, both sides took some damages, but Roselia took minimal ones.
    What will you do?

    OCC: Sorry for taking so long. Been busy
    Tetsu groaned. This was getting boring. "There's no point in continuing. Ok, Smokestack. Release a thick Smokescreen. Slimey, stay by my side. Were getting out of here. If anyone attacks, Slimey, Rollout of the way, and Smokestack, Endure what you can." Tetsu ordered. I hope we can get past these two with out interferance. Tetsu thought. "Were not gonna leave, just get past them." He told the Pokemon. "And if you run into them, Slimey, Water Gun and Smokestack Smog."

    {ASB} [FB] (dA) ~JSfSN~
    Thanks to Sammi for this banner.

    [jerichi]

    A new fanfic by yours truly.
    E.S.P.A.S.
    "I hope your mother dies in a silo explosion." ~ The Mozz

    It's not easy
    being green.

  4. #2329
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    DS: As the young kid listens to every word which you say, you see him break into more tears and you saw that he was not satisfied with your response. He quickly rubs his eyes, and you see his sad expression turn into anger and resentment. If he ever had an innocent look, it was now long gone, and now rage was taking its place. The kid suddenly squatted down to the floor, grabbed a fist full of sand, and threw it straight into your eyes. Startled, you take some steps backwards, and the kid takes a chance to get his revenge. Just as you were beginning to recover your balance, you feel the kid's hands pushing your stomach, making you fall down in an instant. "I never wanted your stupid pokemon anyways, but I'll get my revenge, trust me. Soon, you'll regret not helping me, and it may be too late by then!" The kid was screaming on top of his lungs while he was running away. Because of the sands in your eyes, you did not see which direction he had gone off to, but you just decided to forget such hapless event. Even if the kid had no bad intentions, it was too late now fo you had already provoked him, making him run away from you. You decide to continue your journey to the Coliseum, after all kid or no kid, you were not going to give up your fun for something that wasn't even your problem to begin with. As you walked in the town, you looked around to see if the kid was somewhere near, but all of this was in vain, for the kid was not anywhere near nor visable. "Maybe he decided to hide from me," you say to yourself, as you stare into the old yet large monument in front of you. You listen to all kinds of conversations, from gossiping, to wild murmurs about the rules of the events. Just as you were making a turn into the registration booth, you get suddenly dragged into a dressing room. The dressing room wasn't exactly very modern, it was a very old tent made out of some old cloth, and it barely had room for abouth three people. A robust girl wearing an exaggerated red dress with a lot of ruffles was quickly measuring every length in your body. "You see, since you are in the Medival Festival, it is important that you wear the proper attire." Giggle after giggle, the robust girl quickly finished measuring you up, and unfolded an outfit from where seemed to be out of the middle of the air. "Here, take this, I'm sure it'll fit you well, " she said. You look at the clothes and began to blush a bright red. What she had handed you down was more or less cheap and tight stripper clothes. "What, you don't like those?" she giggled a bit more, and folded the outfit and placed it underneath her big and fancy dress. She grabbed one of her arms, and began taking out something from the other arm's sleeve. Very slowly, she pulled off another outfit. Once the clothes were fully on her hand, she handed them to you again, and gave you a big wink followed by some pouty lips. "There ya go sugar bun, I'm sure those will be to your liking, they are less revealing then the others." You scan the clothes, and decide that they were semi-decent, or at least way more modest looking then last clothes.You get out of the tent and back into the registration booth where a young girl was giving out information to all the trainers that came and asked. "Welcome to the Medival Festival, if you're interested in entering, please fill out this form, and afterwards, you'll receive a guide book and a copy of the rules. Afterwards, if you still have some problems, you can go over there, to the Questions & Inquiries booth to my left ," she extended her arm and gave you the papers. You quickly take a glance at them :

    "Name:"
    ___________________

    "Age:"
    ___________________

    "Pokemon Using: (note, only 3 pokemon can be used)"
    ________________________

    "Subsitute for Pokemon (note, only 3 can be chosen as subs)"
    _______________________________

    What will you do now?
    After a few minutes, Saturn was ready to fill the paper.

    "Name:"
    Saturn

    "Age:"
    17

    "Pokemon Using: (note, only 3 pokemon can be used)"
    Scizor, Ledian and Pinsir

    "Subsitute for Pokemon (note, only 3 can be chosen as subs)"
    Yanma, Beedrill and Butterfree

    When he finished, he gave back the paper to the young girl and waited to receive the guide book and the copy of the rules that she mentioned. While doing so, he wondered what kind of challenge was waiting for him. He knew that his team didn´t cared because they were prepared to face anything so this tournament was a good practice.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  5. #2330
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,116

    Default

    Sorry for the MAJOR delay. School hit me over the head with a two-hundred pound hammer, so I didn't have the time till now. I feel pretty crappy ATM, so no vocab or quote.

    ~Ichimaru~
    “Yes, a test.” The voice boomed. Both Pokémon nod and start the onslaught. Yuna slashes the rocks she is trapped in, her leaves glowing, and they fall apart; the tops of the rocks sliding diagonally to the ground. She jumped out, and charged the Baltoy again. She slammed an Icy Punch into the toy, which immediately fell over, KOed. Yuna cheers at the victory, and examines her foe. Meanwhile, Vermouth shoots a Water Gun at the Geodude, who doesn’t like it at all because of the double disadvantage. It retaliates by throwing rocks at Vermouth, who is hit by a couple, but for the most part is unscathed. He proceeds to carry out his next attack, Psychically picking up the rock and tossing it at the wall. The rock didn’t like that, either, but floated up again unhappy. Yuna is starting to breath a little heavy, but is still able to fight. Vermouth is just a little sore, but almost fresh. The Geodude took some good damage, and is not all that happy about it.

    .:John’s Knight:.
    Combusken nodded, and charge the Slaking. The sloth stood, and raised his hand, and delivered a heavy chop to him. The Brick Break missed for the most part, but rocks and pieces of ground flew up and hit Combusken. He fell backwards, but stood up and shook off the hit. He continued his assault, and lifted his talon to kick. The Double Kick winded the sloth, which fell backwards. It attempted to right itself, but Combusken was too quick, and fired a Fire Spin at it; the dancing tornado of flames charring its fur. It roared in pain as it hit the ground hard. It took the opportunity to Slack Off to try and get back a little energy, but it helped very little. Not much changed this round, but some damage was taken on both sides. What will you do?

    o0o0HakuBlue0o0o
    Both of your Pokémon nod, and its under way. Lucy takes a deep breath, and upon exhalation, a blast of wind hits the two injured ones, who poof away instantly. Meanwhile, Sefi sends a Wave of Confusion at two Sableye, who teeter backwards. Lucy charges at them, teeth bared, but one hops on her and bites down hard, the dark energy from a Crunch pulsing through her veins. This only hurts her a little, but the bite does most of the damage this time, and she squeals as she tries to shake it off, she does so, and Bites it in midair, and it plops to the ground and starts to writhe. She proceeds to fire a Shadow Ball at the drowsy ones, and expels two of them, and injures another. Meanwhile, Sefi fires a slew of Spear-like Icicles at the Sableye, which hit a few of them, and sends one away. One leaps at him and claws at him, his fists covered in a shadowy substance. The Shadow Slash (oh, new move) does OK damage to the Corsola. He immediately proceeds to let free an Icy Wind, which hits two and one, disappears. Sefi and Lucy are both still in good shape, and are high on energy.

    Sableye:
    3 are confused
    1 is poisoned, and is starting to feel it
    1 is drowsy and injured
    5 are injured
    6 have gone
    The remaining 4 are fine.

    *\/Joey\/*
    The round starts with Kyuubi disappearing in a shroud of darkness. She appears behind Groudon again, and swiftly tackles it from behind. The baffled monster gets hit in the back, and falls on its face. It stands up, and turns to the fox, swiping its claw at it. The Slash left a mark on her face, and she stumbled back in pain. But, she shook it off, and quickly executed her next attack. The Hypnosis puts it back to sleep, but the second this happens; the Groudon lets out a loud Snore, hurting her sensitive ears. Groudon took good damage, and is slowly tiring out. Kyuubi is in decent shape at the moment, but she has some nasty scratched and her hearing is going to be impaired for a while. She’s pretty tired, and is starting to pant slightly.

  6. #2331
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    Sorry for the MAJOR delay. School hit me over the head with a two-hundred pound hammer, so I didn't have the time till now. I feel pretty crappy ATM, so no vocab or quote.

    ~Ichimaru~
    “Yes, a test.” The voice boomed. Both Pokémon nod and start the onslaught. Yuna slashes the rocks she is trapped in, her leaves glowing, and they fall apart; the tops of the rocks sliding diagonally to the ground. She jumped out, and charged the Baltoy again. She slammed an Icy Punch into the toy, which immediately fell over, KOed. Yuna cheers at the victory, and examines her foe. Meanwhile, Vermouth shoots a Water Gun at the Geodude, who doesn’t like it at all because of the double disadvantage. It retaliates by throwing rocks at Vermouth, who is hit by a couple, but for the most part is unscathed. He proceeds to carry out his next attack, Psychically picking up the rock and tossing it at the wall. The rock didn’t like that, either, but floated up again unhappy. Yuna is starting to breath a little heavy, but is still able to fight. Vermouth is just a little sore, but almost fresh. The Geodude took some good damage, and is not all that happy about it.
    OOC: Sorry for the short reply. I just didn't feel like typing alot today...

    Yuna galantly smashed her chilled fist upon the sienna top pokemon, who instantly fell over, knocked out cold. She took a deep breath and grinned before glancing over to her rival, Vermouth.

    Vermouth was now fresh and alot more energetic, so she carried out her attacks nigh perfectly. The water gunned the Geodude onto the ground while the telekinetic toss shriveled up what pride the Geodude had. It tried to retaliate with a flurry of rocks, but they barely left a mark on Vermouth.

    "Good job you guys! Yuna, now that your done with your battle, come back to my side and lets watch Vermouth's battle. I don't think she really needs your help."

    The Grovyle strode back to her trainer and stood beside him, watching leneantly (SP?).

    "Ok, Vermouth, lets hurry up and get to this idiot of a voice. Slam your own icy fist with an Ice Punch and if it survives, another Water Gun should do the trick."

    The Golduck smirked and got into position.
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

  7. #2332
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~

    Serial Arsonist: Danté lunges, balls of fire erupting from its mouth. Forretress speeds away with amazing speed, well beyond the normal speed of a Forretress. It makes an angle and slams into Danté, knocking the poor Houndour into the ground. Forretress flinches as the recoil of the charge takes effect, but recovers quickly. It glares at its foe, apparently angered at the sight of fire. Undeterred, Danté dart beneath Forretress quickly, and sends a tornado of flames arching upward. Forretress moans loudly, but it spins ferociously before the attack takes full effect. The two spinning attacks fight with each other, but Forretress comes out on top. The blaze recedes, dwindling away rapidly. Forretress drops its steel body on Danté. Danté escapes at the last moment, making Forretress grind itself into the dirt. Taking advantage of this twist in the battle, Danté sends crimson streaks of fire at Forretress, who is trying to wriggle free even as the attack begins. Forretress rockets out of the trap at the very last second, but the attack still hits. Forretress is pummeled by the Ember, and wearily sinks to the ground. Amazingly, it resumes its hovering stance, floating tiredly in place. Forretress is ready to drop, and one last attack should do it. But Danté is getting tired as well, and you can clearly hear its panting breaths as silence engulfs the field. What will you do?


    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Wayne looked at Foretress get slightly hit by the last Ember attack and then grinned. But then resumed to normal as he saw the tough steel type return to its hovering stance. Wayne then heard his poor pup breath heavily and then started to worry and think. "Maybe I should withdraw this battle...Danté looks pretty tired...No I'm sure Danté can take it. After all he is one of the toughest pokemon I have." he thought to himself. "Okay Danté use Howl to boost your strength a little more and then engulf it with one final Fire Spin and if that is not enough try one last Ember attack. I believe in you Danté" The pup nodded and then got ready to fulfil his trainers orders.

  8. #2333
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Thed3
    The Walrein was beginning to get on your nerves, and you order once again Abe to create another Light Screen. As he does so, the Walrein curls himself and begins to roll towards the Machop. Before Abe got the chance to smash the barrier against his foe, it was his foe that smashed into the barrier! And, seeing that the Light Screen is very weak against physical attacks like Rollout, it is easily destroyed, and the Walrein hit your Machop, sending him flying. Abe gets up, and tries to look him in the eyes in order to perform a Leer attack. However, seeing that the Walrein is rolling, eye contact doesn’t occur, and Abe luckily dodges the Rollout attack. He then grabbed some nearby mud and threw it at the Walrein. Still, the Walrein dodged it, but did a very big mistake: he passed through the mud, and mud is like banana peals. They are very slimy. The Walrein began rolling to one side, then to another, then un-curled from all that dizziness. Abe then begins twitching his now glowing fingers back and forth. Then, he stopped, and the effects of the Metronome began… But nothing happened. No Bullet Seeds, no Fire Spins, not even a Growl… nothing! But Machop seemed a bit different. Not in the outside, but in the “inside”. He seemed like he was handling the cold in this land better now…
    Machop took some damages, and is beginning to get a bit tired. The Walrein, on the contrary, has many energy left, but is a bit dizzy right now. What will you do?
    Note – The attack metronomed was Conversion. Abe is now a Ice type pokemon.

    Thed watched as Abe was taking a bit of a beating... But, it was pretty obvious to him that the Walrein wasn't full blown kicking Abe to the curb just yet. With this new Ice typage Thed had to think up something in order to win this match...

    "Alright Abe now that you're a lot more accustomed to the climate let's see what we can do here.... Use a Thief maneuver to get close to Walrein and avoid the mud and try to hit the walrus with a Thunderpunch. Whether you're succesful or not use a couple more Mud-Slaps and try to hit it in the eyes. Then jump high into the air for a Body Slam attack!" Thed saw Abe getting ready to attack and he hoped his little muscle man could pull it off.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  9. #2334
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Update time again!

    Sherlock Shuckle
    Calling back your blinded Snorunt and calling out the dangerous bug Beedrill, you give once again your orders to the hurt Politoad and the excited flying bug. Both nod, and while Winry begins digging the ground, Hawkeye begins flapping her wings pretty fast, accumulating some electricity. The Mightyena notices the incoming attack and begins charging another Shadow Ball, while the healthy dogs were touching gently on their hurt brother, trying to make it get up. Hawkeye got the energy needed, and fired a quick and brutal electrical-charged beam at the Mightyena. The dog got lil’ time to charge a Shadow Ball, being hit by the Shock Wave. The bug began charging again energy for her next attack, and you could see Winry’s work, some trenches starting to appear around the dogs. They notice it, but their Shadow Balls hit the ground, not the Politoad. Your Beedrill began glowing white, and flew towards her opponents as fast as she could, managing only to hit the healthy dogs. The Sky Attack did some good damages, but after so many energy usage, Hawkeye was a sitting duck for the Might’s Hyper Beam, sending her flying. Still, Winry got the necessary time to do her work, and before they noticed, the dogs were surrounded by water trenches!
    Your Politoad took no damages, but your Beedrill lost some health and used a lot of energy. Maybe she could go a bit easier…
    What will you do?


    Jerichi
    Starting to get annoyed with this battle, you decide to ‘escape’ from it. Giving again orders, your Torkoal exhaled again thick Smokescreen, reducing visibility. “Oh, you really like to reduce our vision, don’t you?!”, the angry Roselia says! Slimy went near you, and all of you began walking through the purple smoke mist, while the guards try to hit you with Shadow Balls and Rocks, but of course, you can’t see them and they can’t see you. You got through it, then began running down the tunnel, trying to get to another door or another tunnel. “You hear that?!”, the Roselia says. “They are running… THEY WANT TO FLEE FROM THE BATTLE! LET’S GET THEM!” You begin to hear the guards running through the mist unsuccessfully, Graveler crashing on the wall. You then see a door not too far away. An escape, you think. You get to the big, steel door, but nothing to open it. No lock, nothing! Slimy punches the wall furiously, and to your surprise, a keyboard and a screen appear. Slimy must have touched a secret button. On the screen appears a message.

    ENTER PASSWORD

    REMEMBER PASSWORD!

    You click on the “Remember Password” icon, and another message appears.

    I BEAT PHILEAS FOGG ON ITS OBJECTIVE!

    It seems a riddle, and maybe the answer is the password?
    What will you do?


    Thed3
    Once again, you give your ‘new’ Icy-type Machop commands. First, he begins by being covered in a dark veil, moving quickly towards the Walrein, dodging a Water Gun. Then, after getting close to the opponent, Abe electrical charged his fist and Thunderpunched the Walrein, dealing some good damages. The Walrein’s body is getting some burns of all those thunderpunches, and it seems pretty angry. While Abe catches some Mud and throws it, the ice pokemon opened its mouth and fired a quick burst of cold air, freezing the mud (and sending the icy mud balls flying, of course), and hitting Abe. If it weren’t for the Conversion, the Blizzard would have dealt extreme damages to Abe, which was getting the snow off his body. The Walrein was losing its temper, and curled itself again and began rolling towards Abe. Before he had a chance to jump, the water pokemon hit him again. Abe falls, while the Walrein turns around in order to hit him once again with the Rollout attack.
    The Walrein is starting to get a bit ‘irrational’, and hurt with all those burns. Abe is starting to show sigs of fatigue as well.
    What will you do?


    Shinjara
    REPOST
    Deciding to restart your adventure in the beautiful land that is Fizzytopia, you head towards the once cheerful, but now deserted Fairground. The Police still doesn’t know what happened in there… so many unexplained happenings… children disappearing… and that devastating fire, that killed lots and lots of children… Since then this Fairground is closed for public, and a new one opened on Seaside City. Still, those strange events didn’t stop. A lot of Construction companies had their plans “sabotaged”, and more people died. This place is avoided by all, except for the adventurers, for those who aren’t afraid of dying… or something even worse.
    The sky loses his beautiful tone of blue to a dark tone of black and purple as you get closer to your destination, and small silhouettes are getting clearer. You get to the gates, and you can see some big letters forming the words “SEASIDE CITY FAIRGROUND”. You touch the gates, and they mechanically open… Carousels, circus tents, ferry wheels… all of them seemed pretty old, rusty and burn from that last tragic fire. You walk some more, while observing the Fairground. It looked pretty enjoyable, if it weren’t for those mysterious happenings. The observation tour ends when you, along with your pokemon, sense a strange presence watching you. You see nothing unless some burned clown plooshies in the ground, but then, you turn, and see only an orange beam coming to you!...
    BOOOM! The beam hits the ground, creating a big explosion! You and your pokemon are blinded with the explosion, but you can see two figures walking through the smoke. You get your vision back, and as the smoke dissipates, the silhouettes become clearer: legs, arms, body, face… You then can see an Exploud and a Dusclops walking towards you with mechanical steps, almost if they were machines…or zombies. They stop, and you see now that there is a small symbol on their head: a red circumference, divided by 3 red lines, and in the centre, a red circle glowing. The Exploud opened its mouth, and a small orange energy orb appeared, and was getting bigger, while the Dusclops was concentrating its energy on a small dark sparking ball as well.
    What will you do, considering the incoming Hyper Beam and the Shadow Ball?
    Note – Here's a visual of the symbol.


    Rokman
    REPOST
    Thinking about becoming the next Pokemon Champion, the ultimate trainer, you give once again your orders to Brute the Bulbasaur, and Laspi the Mudkip. Seeing that they are obeying pokemon, Brute begins digging the ground to escape from Slasher’s dangerous (and sharp) claws, but he hadn’t enough time to dig a hole big enough to hide. The violent Vigoroth slashed your Bulbasaur on his leg, and Brute will have some problems moving with that hit. Then, Slasher’s fist began glowing in a shade of red, and tiny flames engulfed it. Those tiny embers became bigger and engulfed his fist completely. Then, Slasher hit the hurt Bulbasaur again with a Fire Punch, sending the grass pokemon flying. Still, he managed to fire some small, green-glowing leaves at his foe. However, Vigoroth managed to slash some of the Magical Leaves into even smaller leaves, but still was hit by some. In the meantime, Mothy the Venomoth fired a multi-colored beam at Laspi, which glowed in a red-shade, creating an aura that made the Psybeam bounce back. Despite your Mudkip’s efforts to stop the Psybeam, he only made things worse… Mothy began flapping his winds, creating a powerful Gust that countered the Psybeam as well. However, the Psybeam, with all that wind, ‘broke’ into a million pieces and moved to where the wind took it. Towards Laspi! A powerful combo, that damaged Laspi a lot, as the tiny psychic pieces hit the small Mudkip.
    “That’s all you have?”, Seth asked, smiling with confidence. “I thought you were a rough trainer, but I see I was wrong…Pity. I was so excited by the fact I had, after so much time, found a worthy opponent. Let’s finish this, shall we? Slasher and Mothy, switch opponents. Slasher, use Fury Swipes on the lil’ Laspi, the fire a Shadow Ball at him. Mothy, stop Brute from moving with some String Shots, then create a beautiful, yet powerful, Silver Wind.”
    Both your pokemon used a bit of energy and took some damages, especially Laspi.
    What will you do?


    Dark Magic
    REPOST
    “Now it’s our fault?!”, the infuriated Squirtles said. “We’re only doing our job! We’re the Guardians of the Shrine! Plus, you took away one of us! But when we defeat you, Pokeael shall return for us!”. After giving your orders, Osiris launched a faint blue beam of energy towards Poketello, but he dodged it. The Confusion had failed. However, Flaffy managed to hit Pokenardo with a Thundershock once again. The Venomoth used this moment to drain some more energy with a Giga Drain attack. He began glowing in a shade of green, and so did Pokenardo. Venomoth was sucking his energy, but he didn’t suck much, as he was hit by a Bubblebeam attack. Then, Poketello fired a strange looking water gun at the Flaffy, hiting him. However, Flaffy seemed now confused, as he thundershocked some rocks nearby. It was a Water Pulse attack, and Flaffy was now confused. Pokeangelo and Poketello were sending Water Guns at Osiris, stopping him from trying to use a Giga Drain attack once again.
    “You thought just because you took one of us you could defeat us? You made a mistake…Now, we are stronger, because our will is stronger as well! Getting Pokeael we shall!”, they said. Flaffy is confused and Osiris took some damages.
    What will you do?

  10. #2335
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~



    Sai: Glade shuffles alongside you on stubby legs as you voyage to its heart. On the ground lie branches of various sizes, cracked and dead from the ice. Even if you fixed the problem, would the forest really become normal again? Somehow, you doubted it. And if not, what would the Pinsir do?

    So many questions needed answering, and yet all you could do at the moment was look for the source of the freezing coat of ice. Before long, you noticed the temperature rapidly dropping; you must be getting close to the source.

    Shivering, Glade jumps into your arms for warmth. You hug the Poliwag gently, trying to warm it. Glade wasn't in danger of dying, of course, but the biting cold temperatures could harm it in other ways. Just as you considered turning back, you see a clearing ahead. In the center.....scores of Glalie are lounging.

    There must be at least forty, and all of them seemed well-trained. They appeared wild, but it was hard to tell. You couldn't tell exactly what they had done to freeze the forest. Had their presence simply brought death upon the forest, or had they actively destroyed it?

    Either way, they needed to be stopped. But how?



    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Tom's eyes widened as they reached the edge of the clearing as he noticed the large group of Glalie clustered together. Tom nearly gasped, but he didn't want his presence to be revealed until necessary. Glade attempted to hop towrds them, but Tom quickly pulled him back.

    "Glade, calm down. We need to think about this. If we barge in then we'll likely end up in a frozen heap on the ground. For now, I want you to return. I'll be fine since I'm wearing a jumper, but I'm not so sure you'll fare so well in these temperatures," Tom whispered hurriedly. He knew for sure these Pokémon were responsible, but to take down 40 Glalie would be hard. He may be able to manage it if he let out all of his Pokémon to battle, but he only had his six weakest Pokémon with him. "Let's see how they take care to the classic line..."

    At that, Tom pushed his way through some frozen shrubs and bushes to the clearing, and in a clear and loud voice he bellowed: "We come in peace!"
    That being the first line which came into his head, but he was satisfied it was better then going in there to battle. If he could find a peaceful resolution, he would do, though he was doubtful the Glalie's intentions were peaceful.

    "Glalie, I'm here to investigate the sudden drop in temperature in this forest. My brief investigation and search thus far has led me to find you, and I want to know if you know who or what is responsible, or rather if you are responsible for this. Please cooperate, for I have the interests of this forest and it's inhabitants at heart..."
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  11. #2336
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Update time again!

    Sherlock Shuckle
    Calling back your blinded Snorunt and calling out the dangerous bug Beedrill, you give once again your orders to the hurt Politoad and the excited flying bug. Both nod, and while Winry begins digging the ground, Hawkeye begins flapping her wings pretty fast, accumulating some electricity. The Mightyena notices the incoming attack and begins charging another Shadow Ball, while the healthy dogs were touching gently on their hurt brother, trying to make it get up. Hawkeye got the energy needed, and fired a quick and brutal electrical-charged beam at the Mightyena. The dog got lil’ time to charge a Shadow Ball, being hit by the Shock Wave. The bug began charging again energy for her next attack, and you could see Winry’s work, some trenches starting to appear around the dogs. They notice it, but their Shadow Balls hit the ground, not the Politoad. Your Beedrill began glowing white, and flew towards her opponents as fast as she could, managing only to hit the healthy dogs. The Sky Attack did some good damages, but after so many energy usage, Hawkeye was a sitting duck for the Might’s Hyper Beam, sending her flying. Still, Winry got the necessary time to do her work, and before they noticed, the dogs were surrounded by water trenches!
    Your Politoad took no damages, but your Beedrill lost some health and used a lot of energy. Maybe she could go a bit easier…
    What will you do?



    "good job you two" I shout to my two pokemon, Winry in the trenches and Hawkeye, weakened, but still willing to fight.
    "Hawkeye!" I call out to my Beedrill, "bee?" he looks right at me, "I want you to hit the Mightyena with a Tri Attack, and then use Twineedle! on the Poochyena!. "Bee!" she says firmly as she begins to charge up the Tri Attack.

    Winry then turns to face me, as she knows her orders are coming. I face my Politoed, who looks directly at me as I make my orders:
    "Winry, I want you to dive into the water filled trenches you made, and randomly 'pop' out of the water and hit the Poochyena with Waterpulse!, and if any attacks come towards you, I want you to dive underwater!" "Toed!" Winry says as she jumps into the Trench...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  12. #2337
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Okay, after much putting it off, and a long wait for all of you, I finally got it together, and am posting updates. Hurray! Enjoy 'em now, and if I missed anyone, lemme know! Also, I'd like to introduce both Octillery and Psychic, who will be joining our group. Have a good time!


    Rat:

    As you step out from the soft inky darkness of the cave, light floods in front of you quickly, as you step out into what appears to be a mining shaft, a somewhat narrow, but long extending walkway, lined with metal panels, with many holes in them. Your Poochyena is slightly surprised by the questionable pathway, but quickly realizes there isn’t anything to be concerned about. To your left, where the raised walkway ends, you can see below you the lower level, a dirt surface, though rather even leveled, and well lit. Moonlight shines in from above as well, so you can tell it’s obviously nighttime. You look around for any signs of life on the lower level, but are quickly disappointed, little is there at all, much less a living being. You press on down the raised walkway.

    After you’ve walked a bit, your Poochyena begin sniffing heavily, and seems to have picked up the scent of something. After a bit more sniffing, it darts off down the raised walkway, to the origin of this smell. You follow close after, and a staircase appears in front of you, leading both up and down. Poochyena races down the staircase, and down to the lower level. The two of you continue onwards down the large, dirt floored lower level, in the same direction you were traveling before, and quickly come across a group of beings.

    As you near the creatures further, you find some of them to be quite familiar. Among them, there are, your pokemon, a small group of Clefairy, one of them being the one you battled before, the girl you entered with, a trio of older looking men wearing white, and a Skitty. None of them seem to react to your presence, unmoving from their earlier position. All of them have a lax attitude about themselves, and unfocused eyes. You approach your pokemon, and try to call out to them, but they don’t react. You try to return them to their pokeball, but they refuse, slapping the ball back at you.

    Much the same happens when you try to talk to the humans. As you speak to them, they do nothing, but stare forward. You shake them, but they only move slightly to get your hands off of them. The Clefairy are all in a group, with a dreamy face, and each holds a rope in both hands. The ropes are tied to an extremely large stone, it looks to be about 3 meters tall when stood upright, and about a meter in diameter, that they appear to be pulling with them. It is a silverish stone, that glows a faint blue in the moonlight.

    You go once more to try to return your pokemon, but are interrupted by a resonance, as before, with a strange sensation overcoming your ears. All of a sudden, the strange group begins to move further down the hall, the Clefairy pulling the large stone. As the group leaves you, your Oddish stays behind, disaffected from the others. Another resonance rings through the air, and Oddish begins to move about. He now looks hostile, though his eyes are still unfocused. He seems to be calling you into battle. What will you do?


    Psychic:

    You and your Scyther enter the dreary Haunted Fairground, the air rife with a sort of tension, that chills the breath and snatches it fast away. But you are an undeterred soul, and press on. Your Scyther looks around, buzzing with anticipation. After a short travel, you come across a strange figure standing in the road in front of you. He wears a black cloak to cover the most of his upper body, as well as his face, veiled in shadow.

    “What’s your pleasure?” the figure speaks, questionably a man, who speaks in a high, sing-song, though somewhat unfeminine tone of voice. He raises a hand in gesture as he speaks, though it doesn’t really seem to have any purpose. “Come now, I haven’t got all day!” he remarks. Before even waiting for an answer, he bursts out once more, “Just a joke, just a joke! Nothing more! What’s a laugh amongst friends?” he asks, holding up both hands. He throws out several playing cards, which flutter through the air before falling to the ground. After a few seconds of silence, it’s rather obvious that the cards didn’t serve any real purpose.

    The man walks closer up to you, and begins to speak, as though he is finally ready to drop his façade of idiocy displayed before. “Well then, I suppose explaining things before we start.” the man begins, as he pulls of his thick hood, revealing, as suspected, a man, with a pink hair that stands straight up, though probably not of its own volition. His face is caked with a thick white face makeup, and a fancilly painted red heart over his right eye. He begins to speak again. “You see, I am something of an expert when it comes to games and such. So, I always go around seeking out a person who can serve as a worthy challenge to me! And today, I’ve spotted you! Would you like to play?” he asks, in a kind, yet shrill voice. “If you should choose to play, here are the rules! You and I will play games of challenges set up by me, that I have set up all across the fairground. At any time, you can drop out of the running, and accept a fabulous prize. Once I have beaten you at three games, you’re out, and receive no prize of any sort. The more challenges you win, the greater the prize you receive for dropping out will be. So what do you say?” he asks you. What shall you do?


    Octillery:

    As you and your Elekid rest carelessly in the clearing, you notice a tree move in the background. Elekid is quite intrigued, and goes to touch it. Overjoyed, he goes back to you to report about the “tree“. The “tree” is somewhat tree looking, it is brown, and it has branches, but it also has a face, and it moves. It also got quite nervous when Elekid touched it, and twitched a lot while Elekid was around. This catches your interest, so the two of you go to see the “tree” again. However, the brown treelike figure sees you coming, and runs away. Fast. The two of you chase after for a while, and the “tree” seems to be tiring. The “tree” decides to stop and try to blend in with the trees in the forest, rather unsuccessfully, as it is still twitching about.

    Now convinced that the “tree” is a Sudowoodo, you reach out and grab it. However as you accost the “tree”, and spin it around, so you can get a better look at it, you realize that this is definitely not a Sudowoodo, and much less a tree. The “tree” has a figure resembling Sudowoodo, which has a figure resembling a tree, but it has a face, which, although brown, stands out as a different shade of brown, not to mention that it has a Sudowoodo face drawn over that of a human.

    You frown a bit in dismay at this knock off imitation, hoping that it was a Sudowoodo, but the fake begins to speak.

    “Um, hi there!” the fake Sudowoodo speaks. “I’m sorry to string you along like that, but I’m hunting a Sudowoodo! My appearance as a real Sudowoodo is imperative!” the man speaks. “You see, my goal is to capture a Sudowoodo, so, I decided that to lure one out, I should dress in cognito. I’m sorry to mislead you. My name is Corbin, the grand illusionist who goes by the stage name Fun Cortiete!” he exclaimed. “I’m aspiring to be the world greatest illusionist, so having the right pokemon for the job is a must!” he spoke to you.

    “Now, I should give you an example of my talents!” he shouted, as he held a large cloth in his hands. He tossed the cloth in the air in front of him, and in a flash, changed from his Sudowoodo costume into his stage performance costume, before the cloth dropped to reveal himself. His stage costume was lavish, a black silken top hat on his head, he wore a mask to cover his eyes. He wore a short sleeved black shirt, with a white eye on the center, and black and red striped arm socks to cover from his wrist to his elbow. He wore a black cape, with a red emblem on the back reading “illusion”. He wore fancy black pants, adorned with glittering gems, which hid his feet from view.

    “In any case, there’s only a slight problem with my search.” he spoke level headedly. “And that’s that I haven’t seen a single Sudowoodo around here for three whole days!” he grinned, as you looked a little awestruck. He quickly giggled this off though, and was ready to move on. “I’ve given up hope of finding Sudowoodo, so, would you mind if I traveled with you for a while? Great!” he answered himself, in one breath, not allowing you to refuse, even if you wanted to. “So, where are we off to?” he spoke. What will you do?


    Zodiac:

    The battle concludes itself rather quickly really, as the passageway becomes visible once again, Madame Butterfly calls her men to a quick retreat further down the passage. It’s more important to live than to finish a battle, and you agree with her, leaving the collapsing tomb, as the four of you race off, forgetting your battle for a moment, you can still hear the chamber collapsing behind you. You run feverishly to avoid injury, and in your haste, the found of you trip over a rock tile that jutted out of the ground, and begin a steady roll down the declining passage. You roll for quite a while, and as you stop, you find yourself to have landed in a large chamber, with water flowing from the ceiling to either side of you. A thin walkway of land spreads from your current position across the room. The high ceiling is painted wondrously, depicting a bright blue sky. At the far end of the room, two pillars extend from out of the water to the ceiling, and a large door stands directly across from you.

    You take a minute to gather yourself, after tumbling down a passageway, and realize the chamber behind you is now completely sealed off with fallen rock. It doesn’t look like there’s any going back that way. Madame Butterfly quickly stands up, and rushes to the door opposite the room, cackling viciously. Her henchmen rub their heads in agony, and she yells at the from the other side of the room to, “hurry after me or suffer the consequences!”. The reluctantly do so, ignoring you and following after. You two follow the three buffoons.

    As you near the group, you see that Madame Butterly has pulled a sparkling topaz jewel from her belongings, and places it in the door. With the jewel secure in place, the door immediately flings open, and a flood of light pours into the room. As you readjust your eyes, Madame Butterfly and fiends have already pressed on. You follow after.

    And run into the green and red man. He stands firm in your way, ready to battle you off, as yellow and black seems to be helping Butterfly solve some sort of puzzle or contraption at the next door. Green and red doesn’t waste any time sending out a Dustox, ready and eager to battle. What’ll you do?
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  13. #2338
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    As you and your Elekid rest carelessly in the clearing, you notice a tree move in the background. Elekid is quite intrigued, and goes to touch it. Overjoyed, he goes back to you to report about the “tree“. The “tree” is somewhat tree looking, it is brown, and it has branches, but it also has a face, and it moves. It also got quite nervous when Elekid touched it, and twitched a lot while Elekid was around. This catches your interest, so the two of you go to see the “tree” again. However, the brown treelike figure sees you coming, and runs away. Fast. The two of you chase after for a while, and the “tree” seems to be tiring. The “tree” decides to stop and try to blend in with the trees in the forest, rather unsuccessfully, as it is still twitching about.

    Now convinced that the “tree” is a Sudowoodo, you reach out and grab it. However as you accost the “tree”, and spin it around, so you can get a better look at it, you realize that this is definitely not a Sudowoodo, and much less a tree. The “tree” has a figure resembling Sudowoodo, which has a figure resembling a tree, but it has a face, which, although brown, stands out as a different shade of brown, not to mention that it has a Sudowoodo face drawn over that of a human.

    You frown a bit in dismay at this knock off imitation, hoping that it was a Sudowoodo, but the fake begins to speak.

    “Um, hi there!” the fake Sudowoodo speaks. “I’m sorry to string you along like that, but I’m hunting a Sudowoodo! My appearance as a real Sudowoodo is imperative!” the man speaks. “You see, my goal is to capture a Sudowoodo, so, I decided that to lure one out, I should dress in cognito. I’m sorry to mislead you. My name is Corbin, the grand illusionist who goes by the stage name Fun Cortiete!” he exclaimed. “I’m aspiring to be the world greatest illusionist, so having the right pokemon for the job is a must!” he spoke to you.

    “Now, I should give you an example of my talents!” he shouted, as he held a large cloth in his hands. He tossed the cloth in the air in front of him, and in a flash, changed from his Sudowoodo costume into his stage performance costume, before the cloth dropped to reveal himself. His stage costume was lavish, a black silken top hat on his head, he wore a mask to cover his eyes. He wore a short sleeved black shirt, with a white eye on the center, and black and red striped arm socks to cover from his wrist to his elbow. He wore a black cape, with a red emblem on the back reading “illusion”. He wore fancy black pants, adorned with glittering gems, which hid his feet from view.

    “In any case, there’s only a slight problem with my search.” he spoke level headedly. “And that’s that I haven’t seen a single Sudowoodo around here for three whole days!” he grinned, as you looked a little awestruck. He quickly giggled this off though, and was ready to move on. “I’ve given up hope of finding Sudowoodo, so, would you mind if I traveled with you for a while? Great!” he answered himself, in one breath, not allowing you to refuse, even if you wanted to. “So, where are we off to?” he spoke. What will you do?
    "Well I'm pleased to meet you!" Zero said reaching out for a handshake from the grand illusionist. "I was actually hunting for a Pokemon around here, that I would not rather tell you about at the moment," Zero told Corbin. "I recently arrived in this forest and I don't think I've seen any traces of Sudowoodo, but I do suppose I could help you find one if you were to keep an eye out on any other Pokemon that may come out. Do we have a deal?" Zero suggested. It would be nice to help someone and be helped at the same time. "Now I'm actually a bit lost here myself, would you be able to take us somewhere to help you on this Sudowoodo hunt? I really wouldn't know anywhere to go, and since you claim that you've been here for three days, so how about I follow you?" Zero suggested once again. "I'd also like to introduce you to my Elekid, Ewan. He will be with us also. Do you have any Pokemon?" Zero asked.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  14. #2339
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Off doing something important
    Posts
    4,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Psychic:

    You and your Scyther enter the dreary Haunted Fairground, the air rife with a sort of tension, that chills the breath and snatches it fast away. But you are an undeterred soul, and press on. Your Scyther looks around, buzzing with anticipation. After a short travel, you come across a strange figure standing in the road in front of you. He wears a black cloak to cover the most of his upper body, as well as his face, veiled in shadow.

    “What’s your pleasure?” the figure speaks, questionably a man, who speaks in a high, sing-song, though somewhat unfeminine tone of voice. He raises a hand in gesture as he speaks, though it doesn’t really seem to have any purpose. “Come now, I haven’t got all day!” he remarks. Before even waiting for an answer, he bursts out once more, “Just a joke, just a joke! Nothing more! What’s a laugh amongst friends?” he asks, holding up both hands. He throws out several playing cards, which flutter through the air before falling to the ground. After a few seconds of silence, it’s rather obvious that the cards didn’t serve any real purpose.

    The man walks closer up to you, and begins to speak, as though he is finally ready to drop his façade of idiocy displayed before. “Well then, I suppose explaining things before we start.” the man begins, as he pulls of his thick hood, revealing, as suspected, a man, with a pink hair that stands straight up, though probably not of its own volition. His face is caked with a thick white face makeup, and a fancilly painted red heart over his right eye. He begins to speak again. “You see, I am something of an expert when it comes to games and such. So, I always go around seeking out a person who can serve as a worthy challenge to me! And today, I’ve spotted you! Would you like to play?” he asks, in a kind, yet shrill voice. “If you should choose to play, here are the rules! You and I will play games of challenges set up by me, that I have set up all across the fairground. At any time, you can drop out of the running, and accept a fabulous prize. Once I have beaten you at three games, you’re out, and receive no prize of any sort. The more challenges you win, the greater the prize you receive for dropping out will be. So what do you say?” he asks you. What shall you do?
    *bows* Thank you, Jon Jen!


    Psychic took a moment to take the man in, but it didn’t take long for her to know that he wasn’t a threat. Still, ever since they had entered the Fairgrounds, Psychic had an uncomfortable, pressing feeling, and had felt as if her powers were being oppressed, almost weakened. Not to say they were gone, but she could tell they would be a bit harder to use and control.

    Still, she wasn’t about to show a completely stranger her weakness and that her guard was down. She looked down at one playing card on the ground, one corner stuck in the ground so it jutted out of the dead soil at an odd angle. Eyes on the card, Psychic focused her entire being on the thin piece of cardboard, which quivered, as if by a slight breeze. It then popped out of the soil, floating upwards into the young blonde’s reach. She snatched the card out of the air, glancing at it. A small grin played across her face as her eyes fell upon the Joker, dancing and laughing like a drunkard.

    Psychic’s blue eyes flicked to her partner at her side, who nodded once, the grin on his reptilian face looking ghastly and almost out-of-place.

    “I accept your challenge!” she declared, flinging the Joker at Scyther, who in two lighting-fast motions of his scythes cut the card into three equal pieces before it fluttered to the ground.




    I’m a bit rusty with FB, even though I RP a lot, so if I shouldn’t have touched the cards, I’m sorry. >> Hope it was acceptable,
    ~Psychic

    Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

  15. #2340
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beco
    Beco, still a bit confused of what just happened, looked at the 2 pokemon, then at the two oldies. Beco suddenly had a mysterious smile on his face. "A double battle you want, a double battle you get. Go Twister, go Lightno." Beco said, while sending out his Pidgeotto and Electrike. "Twister, use whirlwind on the bugs to push them back, and then use a gust to hit Illumise. Lightno, use a Thunderwave to paralyse Volbeat. Blocking my way will be themost stupid thing you two have ever done." Beco said, still looking at the old couple. "You will be sorry..."
    My deepest apologies Beco, for forgetting to update you before. Here is your update.

    Beco: As your Pidgeotto and Electrike stare down the twin bugs, Volbeat and Illumise, there is tension rife in the air. Pidgeotto is the first to act, as it flaps its wings and kicks u a powerful Whirlwind, pushing Volbeat and Illumise back against the ground. The two bugs get up though, and aren’t going to give in even a little bit, as Volbeat lets out a Confuse Ray, hitting Pidgeotto dead center, and confusign it thouroughly.

    Illumise seems to be doing something, but you can’t really see what it is, if anything, as it dances around in place in front of Volbeat, but nothing seems to happen. As Pidgeotto prances around aimlessly and dazed through the air, Elecktrike crackles with electricity as it uses its Thunder Wave. However, as it shoots it towards Volbeat, Illumise’s former actions are revealed, as the Thunder Wave is deflected by a now slightly more visible Light Screen.

    Next, Volbeat turns around the Light Screen, and flies through the air to Pidgeotto, who is busy pecking away at a barstool to your right, and charges energy to its fist, crackling. The small bug lets out its attack, punching Pidgeotto with an electrically charged fist, its Thunderpunch clearly hitting its mark, as Pidgeotto winces in pain. It seems to have been knocked out of its confusion as well. Volbeat runs back behind Illumise, and the action comes to a standoff once more. What will you do?
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  16. #2341
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there...
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    My deepest apologies Beco, for forgetting to update you before. Here is your update.

    Beco: As your Pidgeotto and Electrike stare down the twin bugs, Volbeat and Illumise, there is tension rife in the air. Pidgeotto is the first to act, as it flaps its wings and kicks u a powerful Whirlwind, pushing Volbeat and Illumise back against the ground. The two bugs get up though, and aren’t going to give in even a little bit, as Volbeat lets out a Confuse Ray, hitting Pidgeotto dead center, and confusign it thouroughly.

    Illumise seems to be doing something, but you can’t really see what it is, if anything, as it dances around in place in front of Volbeat, but nothing seems to happen. As Pidgeotto prances around aimlessly and dazed through the air, Elecktrike crackles with electricity as it uses its Thunder Wave. However, as it shoots it towards Volbeat, Illumise’s former actions are revealed, as the Thunder Wave is deflected by a now slightly more visible Light Screen.

    Next, Volbeat turns around the Light Screen, and flies through the air to Pidgeotto, who is busy pecking away at a barstool to your right, and charges energy to its fist, crackling. The small bug lets out its attack, punching Pidgeotto with an electrically charged fist, its Thunderpunch clearly hitting its mark, as Pidgeotto winces in pain. It seems to have been knocked out of its confusion as well. Volbeat runs back behind Illumise, and the action comes to a standoff once more. What will you do?
    Like I already said, no need to apologice...

    "This is not good...Twister are you alright?" Beco asked to his bird. Twister made a small sound, he was still ready to battle. "Okay I need another plan, I can't guess the levels of those two bugs, light screen and thunderpunch are both TMs. If a more defensive style does not work I will have to try an aggresive style." Beco thaught. He looked at his Pidgeotto. "Twister, use a full power wing attack on Illumise, followed by a quick attack." Then Beco looked at his Manectric. "Lightno, use quick attack on Illuůise right after Twister made his move. Let's get this party started..." And the Pidgeotto flew up, ready to make it's move...
    Last edited by Beco; 15th May 2006 at 4:36 PM.

    It's good to have an end to journey towards.
    But in the end it's the journey that matters the most.

        Spoiler:- Friend List:

  17. #2342
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight


    Thed3
    Once again, you give your ‘new’ Icy-type Machop commands. First, he begins by being covered in a dark veil, moving quickly towards the Walrein, dodging a Water Gun. Then, after getting close to the opponent, Abe electrical charged his fist and Thunderpunched the Walrein, dealing some good damages. The Walrein’s body is getting some burns of all those thunderpunches, and it seems pretty angry. While Abe catches some Mud and throws it, the ice pokemon opened its mouth and fired a quick burst of cold air, freezing the mud (and sending the icy mud balls flying, of course), and hitting Abe. If it weren’t for the Conversion, the Blizzard would have dealt extreme damages to Abe, which was getting the snow off his body. The Walrein was losing its temper, and curled itself again and began rolling towards Abe. Before he had a chance to jump, the water pokemon hit him again. Abe falls, while the Walrein turns around in order to hit him once again with the Rollout attack.
    The Walrein is starting to get a bit ‘irrational’, and hurt with all those burns. Abe is starting to show sigs of fatigue as well.
    What will you do?

    "You ok?" Thed asked as he saw his Machop get hit twice during the last round. Abe just nodded as he gritted his teeth; this Walrein was definitely his biggest challenge. "We've got to think on our feet Abe whatever it does is just a counter to whatever we do..." Thed gritted his teeth as he thought of what would be a good plan.

    "Abe Dig underground in a circle around Walrein. Make sure that the circle is big enough so that the Walrein fits and you have some distance between it and yourself. If you can also connect the big circle with the other holes you dug before. Then after that Dig a bunch of tunnels under the Walrein. Then once you're done jump out of your last hole and if Walrein is still within the circle use a Strength punch on the ground to hopefully collapse the ground beneath it. If it isn't in the circle then you're going to have to lure it within the circle then jump out and use Strength on the circle." Thed hoped Abe had enough strength and energy in him to follow his orders because it seemed that this battle was close to the end for both pokemon.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  18. #2343
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Buckner, Missouri
    Posts
    37

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    As you step out from the soft inky darkness of the cave, light floods in front of you quickly, as you step out into what appears to be a mining shaft, a somewhat narrow, but long extending walkway, lined with metal panels, with many holes in them. Your Poochyena is slightly surprised by the questionable pathway, but quickly realizes there isn’t anything to be concerned about. To your left, where the raised walkway ends, you can see below you the lower level, a dirt surface, though rather even leveled, and well lit. Moonlight shines in from above as well, so you can tell it’s obviously nighttime. You look around for any signs of life on the lower level, but are quickly disappointed, little is there at all, much less a living being. You press on down the raised walkway.

    After you’ve walked a bit, your Poochyena begin sniffing heavily, and seems to have picked up the scent of something. After a bit more sniffing, it darts off down the raised walkway, to the origin of this smell. You follow close after, and a staircase appears in front of you, leading both up and down. Poochyena races down the staircase, and down to the lower level. The two of you continue onwards down the large, dirt floored lower level, in the same direction you were traveling before, and quickly come across a group of beings.

    As you near the creatures further, you find some of them to be quite familiar. Among them, there are, your pokemon, a small group of Clefairy, one of them being the one you battled before, the girl you entered with, a trio of older looking men wearing white, and a Skitty. None of them seem to react to your presence, unmoving from their earlier position. All of them have a lax attitude about themselves, and unfocused eyes. You approach your pokemon, and try to call out to them, but they don’t react. You try to return them to their pokeball, but they refuse, slapping the ball back at you.

    Much the same happens when you try to talk to the humans. As you speak to them, they do nothing, but stare forward. You shake them, but they only move slightly to get your hands off of them. The Clefairy are all in a group, with a dreamy face, and each holds a rope in both hands. The ropes are tied to an extremely large stone, it looks to be about 3 meters tall when stood upright, and about a meter in diameter, that they appear to be pulling with them. It is a silverish stone, that glows a faint blue in the moonlight.

    You go once more to try to return your pokemon, but are interrupted by a resonance, as before, with a strange sensation overcoming your ears. All of a sudden, the strange group begins to move further down the hall, the Clefairy pulling the large stone. As the group leaves you, your Oddish stays behind, disaffected from the others. Another resonance rings through the air, and Oddish begins to move about. He now looks hostile, though his eyes are still unfocused. He seems to be calling you into battle. What will you do?
    Rat hesitated, feeling uneasy about Raphael's strange behavior. Beside her, Lady was tensed into a pouncing position, ready to spring at any moment, backfur bristled and teeth bared as her small body vibrated in a constant threatening growl.

    "Raph!" Rat called again, her Poochyena immediately accompanying her with a loud, short bark. Their voices echoed together off the cave walls, but were ignored as the sound of the stone dragging away from them continued. The trainer took a steadying breath, and looked down at her Poochyena.

    "Lady. I think I know what we have to do." Her voice was low and urgent. "We need to break that rock; if we can keep that damn noise from starting up again, we can snap Raph, our friends, an' everyone else outta whatever trance they're in. Ya with me?"

    "Chie!" Lady understood.

    "All right." Rat stared ahead at Raphael, who was pointing his leaves at the pair menacingly. "Lady, work with Raph so you can get the both of you up close to that rock. Use Howl and Tackle Raph towards it, then, Sand-Attack those Clefairies pullin' the rope so you can get a better shot at it. Try to dodge and direct Raph's attacks towards the rock, too."

    Lady took in the orders as quickly as they were given, and crouched readily, trying her best to focus on what she was supposed to do. Raphael took this as a cue and suddenly moved toward Lady, ready to intercept.

    When Lady leapt to fulfill her part of the plan, Rat followed closely.
    PMD Red/Time: Team Hanahana

    PKMN Diamond: Rat 2019 6728 9552

    PKMN Platinum: Rat 0560 3948 6340

    +_+

  19. #2344
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    .:John’s Knight:.
    Combusken nodded, and charge the Slaking. The sloth stood, and raised his hand, and delivered a heavy chop to him. The Brick Break missed for the most part, but rocks and pieces of ground flew up and hit Combusken. He fell backwards, but stood up and shook off the hit. He continued his assault, and lifted his talon to kick. The Double Kick winded the sloth, which fell backwards. It attempted to right itself, but Combusken was too quick, and fired a Fire Spin at it; the dancing tornado of flames charring its fur. It roared in pain as it hit the ground hard. It took the opportunity to Slack Off to try and get back a little energy, but it helped very little. Not much changed this round, but some damage was taken on both sides. What will you do?
    As I suspected..., the trainer thought. This won't be an easy battle... not easy at all. He admired how strong that shiny Slaking was, as all the Slakings are. Let's see if Furioso gets to a Slaking..., he thought again, getting a bit "away" from the current battle. Combusken coughed in a "Pay attention!" way, and Johnny wasn't too happy to see his pokemon say "Pay attention" to him.
    "Ok, Combusken!", he said. "Let's start things with a Bulk Up, followed by a Focus Energy. Finish with an Ice Punch."
    Combusken nodded, and the battle was about to continue!

  20. #2345
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Update time again!


    Jerichi
    Starting to get annoyed with this battle, you decide to ‘escape’ from it. Giving again orders, your Torkoal exhaled again thick Smokescreen, reducing visibility. “Oh, you really like to reduce our vision, don’t you?!”, the angry Roselia says! Slimy went near you, and all of you began walking through the purple smoke mist, while the guards try to hit you with Shadow Balls and Rocks, but of course, you can’t see them and they can’t see you. You got through it, then began running down the tunnel, trying to get to another door or another tunnel. “You hear that?!”, the Roselia says. “They are running… THEY WANT TO FLEE FROM THE BATTLE! LET’S GET THEM!” You begin to hear the guards running through the mist unsuccessfully, Graveler crashing on the wall. You then see a door not too far away. An escape, you think. You get to the big, steel door, but nothing to open it. No lock, nothing! Slimy punches the wall furiously, and to your surprise, a keyboard and a screen appear. Slimy must have touched a secret button. On the screen appears a message.

    ENTER PASSWORD

    REMEMBER PASSWORD!

    You click on the “Remember Password” icon, and another message appears.

    I BEAT PHILEAS FOGG ON ITS OBJECTIVE!

    It seems a riddle, and maybe the answer is the password?
    What will you do?

    "Huh, a riddle." Tetsu stated. "Alright. Phileas Fogg..." Tetsu thought for a moment. "If I recall correctly, he's the hero of Around the World in 80 Days. Ok, so, a Pokemon that can fly around the world in 80 days..." He thought a while, typing in a few passwords, which the computer rejected. "Hmm..." Tetsu said. He tried one last password. "D-R-A-G-O-N-I-T-E. Dragonite." He spelled, punching the keys as he said the letters they represented. He pressed enter and...

    {ASB} [FB] (dA) ~JSfSN~
    Thanks to Sammi for this banner.

    [jerichi]

    A new fanfic by yours truly.
    E.S.P.A.S.
    "I hope your mother dies in a silo explosion." ~ The Mozz

    It's not easy
    being green.

  21. #2346
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Not too sure if i have an updator.

    Can someone clear me up with a PM or something, thanks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Rekkuza: (Shinjara was barely able to remember and tell me how your adventure was supposed to be like, so don’t expect any confusion on my part from now on. Turns out I was already on the right track.)
    Dark thunderclouds had gathered above the Deserted Fairground as you began working out your plan. A steady rain followed after, and with one loud thunderclap and a bright flash from a thunderbolt later, the Haunter and Banette disappeared as the trio of Scyther, Beedrill, and Ninjask began advancing towards your position. Only Misdreavus remained now, and she hovered above Stellos as you climbed on Stellos.

    The battle between Shagrath and the trio of bugs had already begun at that point, with Shagrath firing off a small, rainbow-colored Psybeam from his eyes. Scyther and Ninjask are too fast for this however, and easily avoid the beam as the slower Beedrill gets hit head-on by the beam and collapses to the ground, unable to fly and writhing all along the wet, grassy ground. The water from the rain seems to have soaked Beedrill’s wings to the point that he couldn’t fly anymore, but the other two bugs seem a bit unaffected by the moisture in the air. The Scyther and the Ninjask then execute a counter attack as they charge forward and attempt to attack Shagrath…

    Meanwhile, as you were sliding down the slope with Stellos and the Misdreavus and Shagrath was off fighting the bugs, Syko immediately began trying to figure out how to stop the flow of gas that was flowing through the lines. Syko began darting around as she came across several bushes blocking her way. Upon further inspection, the gas line grew about two times larger beyond that point, and the gas line went through the bushes and up the hill. And so, that’s the direction in which Syko took in the mission that you gave her.

    While Stellos was taking you down the hilly slope in hopes of getting to the magician in time, the Misdreavus began to speak even more. “If I can remember correctly… I think those three bugs back there that killed me and my two partners were a bit strange. I don’t remember how, but-“

    Misdreavus was then interrupted as you could see Shagrath tumbling down the slope with you and skidding to a halt at the bottom of the slope with the three dead bodies lying besides him. The Scyther and the Ninjask then began flying down the slope as well, charging at Shagrath at high speeds in hopes of being able to successfully attacking again, but Shagrath, remembering your second order, releases a large, bright beam as the Confuse Ray slams into the two remaining bugs. Both bugs begin flying around in circles in confusion, and with this, Shagrath looks at you as you reach the bottom of the hill and into the Fairground without a scratch, waiting for further orders in case both bugs recover from their confused status.

    What will you do next?

    Rekkuza, giving a small smirk and thumbs up to Shagrath, pats his Stellos to keep going further on into the fairground, lit with the excitement of the new-coming magician.
    Rek's orders were well enough to keep his team alive, but he needed to hurry in order to save all the families that are in danger ahead. While the Death Symphony of Dimmu Borgir echoed through Vredesbyrd's mind, He ran through the dark rain that stained his hair black and stuck to his back. Hopefully reaching the bottom of the slope, Rekkuza stopped Stellos and Shagrath, who's skills were quite unmatchable. Another clash of thunder made Rek, and probably the crowd, jump in place. "We who yurt to survive, We who face Darkness in our hearts, with the solemn fire." Rekkuza recited to himself, a line that he holds to himself, and souly to himself.

    "Shagrath," Rekkuza started, the cold rain mixing with the atmosphere and stirring something up in the Ghost which Rek had never seen, "Set the children down here and rush to the fairground. The rain won't douse the fire down, it'll need an accomplice." He finished, giving a cough of desperation.
    "I hope Syko is doing alright, I don't want her to do anything stupid that would put her in danger." Rek said to himself, his attention being called back to the situation by anther flash of lightning. "Oh, yes, Shagrath, rush to the area and use your special gift of the Ice. Start up a Wind, a strong wind, and blow it everywhere, including the area in which the magician is being held." Vred replied.
    Turning to Stellos, Rekkuza began, "As for you my loving friend- Take these children and follow my trail...Hopefully those bugs won't snap out of their Confused state...If they happen to do so, use a Counter attack to block any of their physical attacks and Roar to scare them off, something as big as you can intimidate pretty much anything. Plus your physical appearance (See Profile or Signature) will add to their sense of fear." Rekkuza said, looking onward to the noise of the fair..."Start your missions!" Rek shouted out, starting off toward the attraction ahead.

  22. #2347
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Yeah, updates. Feel free to complain.

    Ryman:

    You get up quickly and return your zubat in a small flash of light. The bird lightly flutters in the air and you, ignoring the amazing spectacle of the garden in the sky, turn back to the “battle” at hand.

    The fish that you send out flops out on its side with his mildly damp body drying up rather quickly in the beautifully bright sun. As he lacks what I shall call “land limbs”, the chinchou moves around like a fish out of water. However, not letting these minor setbacks bother him, he performs your commands enthusiastically.

    The bubble attack forms and is spread out but doesn’t not hit the taillow as she is not in your pokemon’s line of sight. But as she seems more interested rather than alarmed by this creature, she just lands down and looks at it from afar.

    Centin:

    You leave to the boat, leaving Tamgela furious with your behavior. The boat, which is lined up on the coast along with the others, contains the map, a walkie-talkie as well as a large first aid kit. It is a motorboat so you start it, and as the judge gives the signal you race off to the nearest second value box.

    The others do in fact, go after the closer ones except you and Barry. The latter of which goes to the furthest ones. You go by the others hastily as they seem to be eager to battle. When you get close spot marked on the map, you stop. And there, you notice that the water is as mentioned before full of tentacool as well as extremely deep.

    Dae~Maker:

    As you hurl the horseshoe, the goal pin that you were aiming at bends away. You turn to the duskull to see that he is as surprised as you are. But soon, it becomes clear as a giggling laugh is heard and the long flowing “hair” of a misdreavus appears from inside the pin.

    The duskull’s mask crinkles into a shape vaguely resembling a smile and moves up to the banshee. They bow to each other while trying very hard it seems, not to laugh. The duskull turns away from you and whispers words of the ethereal language into her ear. She listens intently and her eyes soon sparkle with excitement.

    They come closer to you and she bows to you. The misdreavus squeals quietly before speaking to you in a strong accent that can be best described as screechy.

    “EEEkkssuse my friend here, for he eeisn’t fluent eeiiin the languages of humans. I am called Malensa, and he eeiis called Dremor. Theeeii offer of wheeiich you spieek of, weeii accept. And I promieiese that I shall not interfeeeire from now on,” she says to you before blushing and bursting into giggles. She turns to Dremor and says something to him and he joins in laughing while flicking the horseshoe, missing. He and her soon calm down a bit and he gestures for you to make your move as Malensa floats further back and sits on one of the deserted tents beside the attraction
    .
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  23. #2348
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Dae~Maker: As you hurl the horseshoe, the goal pin that you were aiming at bends away. You turn to the duskull to see that he is as surprised as you are. But soon, it becomes clear as a giggling laugh is heard and the long flowing “hair” of a misdreavus appears from inside the pin.

    The duskull’s mask crinkles into a shape vaguely resembling a smile and moves up to the banshee. They bow to each other while trying very hard it seems, not to laugh. The duskull turns away from you and whispers words of the ethereal language into her ear. She listens intently and her eyes soon sparkle with excitement.

    They come closer to you and she bows to you. The misdreavus squeals quietly before speaking to you in a strong accent that can be best described as screechy.

    “EEEkkssuse my friend here, for he eeisn’t fluent eeiiin the languages of humans. I am called Malensa, and he eeiis called Dremor. Theeeii offer of wheeiich you spieek of, weeii accept. And I promieiese that I shall not interfeeeire from now on,” she says to you before blushing and bursting into giggles. She turns to Dremor and says something to him and he joins in laughing while flicking the horseshoe, missing. He and her soon calm down a bit and he gestures for you to make your move as Malensa floats further back and sits on one of the deserted tents beside the attraction.
    "Perfect.." mutters Grey satisfactorily as he sees the Midreavus and Duskull giggle in heaves of laughter. This'll be excellent training for my pokes. It ought to be very fun.

    With a smirk to his mouth and a twinkle in his eye, Grey picks up a weighted metal "U". Considereing it carefully, he mock throws it a few times, swinging his arm and the piece with fluid rapiddity. The metal seems dull and cold, and with precision, Grey lets go at the end of a mock swing. The horseshoe goes flying through the air and...

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  24. #2349
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Shinjara
    Deciding to restart your adventure in the beautiful land that is Fizzytopia, you head towards the once cheerful, but now deserted Fairground. The Police still doesn’t know what happened in there… so many unexplained happenings… children disappearing… and that devastating fire, that killed lots and lots of children… Since then this Fairground is closed for public, and a new one opened on Seaside City. Still, those strange events didn’t stop. A lot of Construction companies had their plans “sabotaged”, and more people died. This place is avoided by all, except for the adventurers, for those who aren’t afraid of dying… or something even worse.
    The sky loses his beautiful tone of blue to a dark tone of black and purple as you get closer to your destination, and small silhouettes are getting clearer. You get to the gates, and you can see some big letters forming the words “SEASIDE CITY FAIRGROUND”. You touch the gates, and they mechanically open… Carousels, circus tents, ferry wheels… all of them seemed pretty old, rusty and burn from that last tragic fire. You walk some more, while observing the Fairground. It looked pretty enjoyable, if it weren’t for those mysterious happenings. The observation tour ends when you, along with your pokemon, sense a strange presence watching you. You see nothing unless some burned clown plooshies in the ground, but then, you turn, and see only an orange beam coming to you!...
    BOOOM! The beam hits the ground, creating a big explosion! You and your pokemon are blinded with the explosion, but you can see two figures walking through the smoke. You get your vision back, and as the smoke dissipates, the silhouettes become clearer: legs, arms, body, face… You then can see an Exploud and a Dusclops walking towards you with mechanical steps, almost if they were machines…or zombies. They stop, and you see now that there is a small symbol on their head: a red circumference, divided by 3 red lines, and in the centre, a red circle glowing. The Exploud opened its mouth, and a small orange energy orb appeared, and was getting bigger, while the Dusclops was concentrating its energy on a small dark sparking ball as well.
    What will you do, considering the incoming Hyper Beam and the Shadow Ball?
    Note – Here's a visual of the symbol.
    Kaya almost shot out of her skin as the incoming beam struck the ground infront of her. Through the haze, two figures appeared; an Exploud and a Dusclops. The Exploud began to charge an immense Hyper Beam, and the Dusclops charged a Shadow Ball in it's hands. Kaya began to panick, as she noticed a peculiar symbol on them, but decided that avoiding the oncoming attacks was more important. "Blue close your eyes, Saki! Use Flash to blind them and hopefully obscure their aim! Then Blue, Roar to intimidate them. If that fails, Saki use Quick Attack to dodge as fast as you can and Blue try to get out of the way, and get round Dusclops and Bite into it!" Kaya then ran to a safe location, waiting.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  25. #2350
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    *\/Joey\/*
    The round starts with Kyuubi disappearing in a shroud of darkness. She appears behind Groudon again, and swiftly tackles it from behind. The baffled monster gets hit in the back, and falls on its face. It stands up, and turns to the fox, swiping its claw at it. The Slash left a mark on her face, and she stumbled back in pain. But, she shook it off, and quickly executed her next attack. The Hypnosis puts it back to sleep, but the second this happens; the Groudon lets out a loud Snore, hurting her sensitive ears. Groudon took good damage, and is slowly tiring out. Kyuubi is in decent shape at the moment, but she has some nasty scratched and her hearing is going to be impaired for a while. She’s pretty tired, and is starting to pant slightly.
    "Kyuubi, now's not the time to hold back, so let's not! Start off with a quick Faint Attack, then followed that up quickly with a Dream Eater! That should get you some health back!" ordered Joe, and he took a quick look at the Groudon which was lying there on the floor. "This thing isn't going to go down easily, so you need to give it your best shot. After the first two attacks, use the strongest Double-Edge you can muster!" Joe took a last look at Kyuubi, before she turned to face Groudon, and got ready to use Faint Attack.

Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •