Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Yeah, updates. Feel free to complain.

Centin:

You leave to the boat, leaving Tamgela furious with your behavior. The boat, which is lined up on the coast along with the others, contains the map, a walkie-talkie as well as a large first aid kit. It is a motorboat so you start it, and as the judge gives the signal you race off to the nearest second value box.

The others do in fact, go after the closer ones except you and Barry. The latter of which goes to the furthest ones. You go by the others hastily as they seem to be eager to battle. When you get close spot marked on the map, you stop. And there, you notice that the water is as mentioned before full of tentacool as well as extremely deep.
    "Here here, this looks like a nice spot for the dip. In fact, we're all alone, no one to bother us, not a single person in sight to mess our day up," Centin stopped the boat but he noticed deep waters filled with many tentacool. He tried to dip his finger in the water, but a tentacool came up and almost tried to sting him. "Nope, this does not look good, at..all," he kind of regretted his decision but to come here. But, his anything-goes nature provoke him to stay and finish off what he had planned. He also tried to keep a good eye on the first-aid kid, as it is the most vital item in this situation. Should he lose it or drop it, then most probably he'd already lost.

"Alright Axtan, we will have to eliminate these tentacool before I can dive down there. I will lure one up to our boat and you will just have to defeat it to scare others away. The trick here, is to not go in contact with their tentacles, and it may sting you and may poison you," explained Centin to his xatu. It hovered over his left shoulder and moved to the other end of the boat. "Night shade, your most potent attack here will be helpful. Then, only use faint attack when it gets closer to you where you have no choice but to do it," he whispered to his xatu. Although they are both at opposite ends of the boat, xatu have great hearing abilities. He tried to lure another tentacool out by splashing and swirling some water with his paddle, but he was hestitant of doing that. "Hmm, I know. Axtan, flash this small area near our boat, here," Centin pointed to a small location just beside their boat. The eyes of his xatu then glew golden and is ready to beam out a small ray of flash.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Update Batch Five:

Sorry everyone for not updating for so long. My Microsoft Word broke about a week after I posted my last update at the beginning of March, and I’ve tried to update several times without the use of Word during the past 2-3 months, but failed as I either lost the info as I got kicked off the computer or the forums crashed when I was about to post them. I got my Word fixed about three days ago, and I should be able to go back to updating at least once per two weeks, depending on how fast all of you reply. Again, sorry for the long wait. And with this, welcome Crystal_Espeon to the group!

Bashammo:
    After returning Amethyst to her Pokeball, you decide to send out Spessartite, the Combusken. Once you gave him your orders, Spessartite rushes into the battle with both of the remaining Gastly hovering above the arena grounds. Spessartite, who is now running at high speeds, jumps up and attempts to peck the Gastly. Both Gastly float away just in time to dodge the attack, and Spessartite instead pecks another Gastly in which Obi-Wan Kecleobi was attacking, fainting it.

Spessartite lands on the ground, turns around, and jumps in the air once more to attack one of the two Gastly that hovered away. He attempts to use a Scratch attack on it, just to find that his claws passes through the Gastly as they both launch a double Night Shade at Spessartite, one missing the Combusken’s head and striking the nearby Treoda in the back, and the other striking Spessartite’s left arm.

All three Gastly that had been attacking Obi-Wan Kecleobi had fainted, and he rushes over to Spessartite as he lands on the ground, who is now clutching his arm in pain because of the Night Shade. Both Spessartite and Kecleobi become enraged that the Gastly would take a cheap shot like that, but even more for Spessartite since his Scratch attack had no effect on the Gastly. In his rage, Spessartite, using Ember, conjures up several fireballs and launches them at the Gastly, too shocked to dodge the sudden attack and striking the Gastly. One gets burnt and set on fire as it begins to scream in agony, and the other Gastly is then struck in the back as Kecleobi uses Faint Attack, disappearing and reappearing in a dark aura to strike Gastly with.

Kecleobi reappears behind Spessartite, saying, “Don’t get too angry. That’s exactly what HE wants. And I have a feeling that this battle is about to get a bit harder.”

The moment Kecleobi finishes his sentence, the Gastly that wasn’t burnt from the Ember attack begins to glow with a bright and radiant aura. As everyone nearby shields their eyes due to the brightness of the aura (except for the Gastly that’s currently on fire from being burnt earlier – its eyes have swollen shut), the aura begins to dim, and floating where the Gastly once was a Haunter. The Haunter then suddenly grabs the floating on-fire Gastly and launches it at Spessartite, both Gastly and Combusken taking damage as they collide and are sent flying to the other side of the arena.

Spessartite has taken a fair amount of damage this round, and it doesn’t look like his left arm can effectively use any attacks. His right arm is still fine though. But now with the Haunter and the remaining Gastly beginning to regroup as the others rush over to Spessartite’s aid, things could quickly go from bad to worse for either side. What will you do now?

Jon Jen:
    Taro, the Lombre, starts off the battle by launching a Razor Leaf at the Raticate. However, the Raticate suddenly dashes off at high speeds to the side, avoiding the Razor Leaf entirely and having a few of the leaves strike the Murkrow instead, causing the Murkrow to land on the ground in the snow. The Raticate then uses the speed of his Quick Attack to then strike Taro head-on, sending him into a pile of snow behind you. The two thugs then begin to argue amongst each other as the battle continues.

“Why didn’t you block the attack for my Murkrow?”
    “Oh, it’s always about you, isn’t it?! At least my Raticate already did something!”

But to prove him wrong, the Murkrow begins to squawk loudly, with a sound that would sound horrendously similar to teachers back in the old days scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard. The Taunt seems to be effective, for even though it doesn’t do anything to Taro due to being buried under the snow and not hearing any part of the Taunt, it enrages Trick enough to forget his Leer attack and to go straight up to the grounded Murkrow with a Scratch attack, striking Murkrow and leaving him face-flat on the snow and losing whatever black feathers he had on his tail.

Trick should have paid more attention to the Raticate though, for when he was rushing up to Murkrow, the Raticate rushes up and bites Trick’s tail with a Hyper Fang attack. Trick, still enraged (and getting even more enraged by the minute) begins to Scratch the Raticate in an attempt to get it off. Eventually, the Raticate lets go, but not before Trick kicks it away into the same pile that Taro was sent into earlier, although Taro now is out of the snow mound. Looking up, you can see that the Murkrow had recovered from the fury of attacks from Trick, and is now in flight, although his wings do look a bit weak and numb due to the coldness of the snow.

Taro then fires off a Leech Seed from his left hand and throws it at the Raticate, ensnaring the Raticate in vines and causing it to shriek in pain as its energy is sapped. Taro then follows up with a Water Gun, soaking the Raticate and the vines. You could see now that the Raticate is beginning to roll in the snow as the vines begin to freeze over and break, and that the Raticate is beginning to freeze as well. Patches of the Raticate’s fur have become frozen, and those chunks of ice in the fur will slow it down until the ice defrosts.

“Raticate! I don’t care if you’re frozen or not, but scare them with a Scary Face!”

The Raticate, now having icicles on its face, glares at Taro with his Scary Face attack. It doesn’t seem to work as Taro just laughs at the poor attempt of a rat trying to look scary. But while being distracted, the Murkrow swoops down with a Drill Peck attack, which drills Taro deep into the snow while he was distracted. A chilly wind is beginning to pick up…

Raticate’s fur is now full of icicles, which may hinder its movement. Raticate has taken a fair amount of damage, and part of Raticate’s fur is still wet, which means movement could become even more hindered as they freeze. The Murkrow’s tail feathers were cut off during Trick’s assault, and flight seems to be a bit rough now that it’s beginning to get a bit windy. Trick is clutching his tail from the Hyper Fang attack used by the Raticate earlier, and is completely enraged due to the Taunt attack used by the Murkrow. Taro’s chest is starting to hurt badly, due to it having taken two direct hits, one Quick Attack and the other a Drill Peck. What will you do now?

Teehee:
    Sanosuke darts back into the battle with a Quick Attack, despite his right leg being injured. The Poliwrath however, forms some type of icy ball in its hand, and tosses it at Sanosuke. Sanosuke, being an Ice type, jumps onto the Ice Ball without taking any damage, and ramming into Poliwrath with the attack part of the Quick Attack, making Poliwrath stumble back a few steps as it tries to counterattack with a Mega Punch, striking Sanosuke in the chest and sending him back to his side of the arena.

After Sanosuke barely recovers from the attack, the Poliwrath begins to sit down on the arena. You could just begin to wonder what that Poliwrath was really doing. Sanosuke, not wanting the Poliwrath to focus on whatever strategy it had, rushes in and claws the Poliwrath’s face with a Crush Claw attack. However, the Poliwrath was expecting this since he had focused on Sanosuke using Mind Reader. Poliwrath took the hit, and Sanosuke darts away and attacks once more using Quick Attack, only to be met with a fist in the face as the Poliwrath retaliates with a Counter attack.

Sanosuke is sent flying into the air, and finally lands next to you, fainted. Jeff begins shouting at his Poliwrath, congratulating him as Darklax looks on. Finally, Darklax begins to say something after a minute of awkward silence.

“Well done to Jeff! Talochi, will you please send out your last Pokemon to continue the battle?”

And here you expected him to say something special. Either way, what will you do now?

Rekkuza:
    Shagrath, after hearing your orders, begins to float towards the area the magician is in, and begins to conjure up an Icy Wind to blow in a whirlwind around the area. All this served to do though is to freeze the raindrops coming from the clouds above, and to pelt the people below in what seemed to be like hail. The audience then fled the area, but the magician was still there, and it doesn’t look like he’s going to leave soon, especially after saying this:

“What will a little hail do? This hail cannot hurt, and yet you all still choose to leave? After I light up my fire, everything will warm up!”

But it seemed the audience’s sprit had already been doused by the rain. Within seconds, nobody was left in the area besides Shagrath and the magician on the stage. Regardless, the magician was getting ready to light up his fire as the chairs near the stage began to fly around in the raging whirlwind…

Up through the hills, Syko had found a group of Pokemon as she followed the gas pipe up the hills. The Pokemon were at the top of this particular hill, overshadowed by a cliff up ahead. The pipe seemed to end here, and the group of Pokemon surrounded the end of the pipe. Sneaking closer to the end of the pipe, she could see that the end of the pipeline had a type of green valve that was fairly large in size, and it seemed to be controlling the flow of flammable gas in these pipes. Well, it wasn’t that large, but it was large enough so that Syko’s claws couldn’t wrap around the valve and turn the valve around.

As Syko tried to turn the valve silently by biting the valve, the other Pokemon took notice in what Syko was doing. The 5 Pokemon, one Zigzagoon, one Furret, one Gligar, one Sandshrew, and the final Pokemon being an overly protective Heracross stood still, wondering what Syko was doing near the valve. Syko soon noticed the Pokemon staring at her, and when she found out that it was going to take more than just one tiny Pokemon to turn the valve around to stop the gas flow, she jumped down to where the Pokemon were and began talking to them. She hoped that the Pokemon would listen to what she has to say about the gas pipe and the valve.

Meanwhile, Stellos had already taken to carrying the children, and while the rain was causing Stellos slight pain, it was not enough to dampen his spirit. As Stellos was running alongside you down the trail, the bugs suddenly snapped out of their confused state. The Ninjask then used a Double Team, creating six copies of itself to trap and surround you and Stellos in between. The Scyther then charges in to Slash Stellos, only to get slammed against the ground by Stellos’ Counter attack.

At the same time however, the 6 Ninjask charge in with a Fury Cutter, slashing Stellos in all directions and causing him to drop the children. The two bugs seemed to be completely ignoring you for the time being. As Stellos was desperately trying to find which Ninjask was the real one, the real Ninjask flew up in front of Stellos and used a Sand-Attack, effectively turning into a Mud-Slap instead due to the soaked ground. Stellos’ face is now covered in mud, and it doesn’t look like he can see very well now, although the rain could change that quickly as the mud begins to quickly slide off his face.

Stellos, a bit enraged from the tickling Fury Cutter attacks, Roars at the Scyther and the Ninjask. The Ninjask became so frightened that all of the copies from the Double Team stopped appearing, revealing the real Ninjask among the fakes. Both Scyther and Ninjask seem to be frozen in fear now, but that could suddenly change. What will you do now?

Crystal_Espeon:
    Sconociuto. The Italian named planetary dimension for ‘unknown’. Many frightening things happen here, most of them that can’t be explained by modern science. This is why most people would avoid this place, but for you, the thrill of the unknown is what brought you here.

Or it’s what made Pokemon take you there at least. You aren’t exactly there right now though. You are currently heading there in the City Monorail, with Mystic still grasping your arm tightly since the moment you woke up. Trees outside of the monorail zipped by quickly, and that seemed to make you a bit dizzy as they passed by. But that’s nowhere near as worse as everyone else in the monorail thinking ‘Why is there a Flygon inside the monorail?’

A voice chimed up on the loudspeaker in all of the monorail trains.

“Hello, and welcome to the City Monorail. For those in Train 1, you will arrive at the Enchanted Forest in 10 minutes. For those in Train 2, you will arrive at the Space Station in 1 hour. For those in Train 3…”

And so it went on. The loudspeaker finally finished off with a “Have a good day, and make us proud!” although you couldn’t really get why they said that ‘make us proud’ part of the line. That question might be soon answered, as the train suddenly screeches to a halt, sending everyone on the train either flying forwards within the train or giving some people a bad shock if they had their seat belts on. Mystic held onto your arm tightly, preventing you from flying about 5 seats forward, but still hurting your arm pretty badly.

Wondering what was going on, you both decide to get out of your respective seats, and begin to walk to the main section of the train to figure out what was going on. As you made your way through the train, you could see people of all ages lying on the floor, sitting unconscious in their seats, and so on.

Once you were 4 train carts away from reaching the main cart, you notice someone with a Pokeball in his hand, completely covered in black clothes, like a ninja. What he was trying to do was trying to round everyone up to the next train cart ahead, as if this was supposed to be some type of hostage situation. As you crouched down behind a chair to hide and to see what he was doing, the ‘trainer’ picked up a type of walkie-talkie and began to speak into it.

“Is the train secure yet? I can’t have the train suddenly jump back to life on me. Otherwise the situation could be well out of our reach.”

A second later…

“Understood. I’ll bring them one cart ahead.” And with that, the man began ordering everyone in the train cart and forcing them all to go into the train cart ahead of the one you were in right now. Minutes later, everyone was gone, save you, Mystic, and the person in a ninja suit. You knew that it might fall on to you to save everyone in the monorail from whatever they were planning, but how? There must be other allies in this train as well, but for now, you had to do something yourself. As the person begins to approach the train cart behind you, what will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Update Batch Five:
    Jon Jen:
    Taro, the Lombre, starts off the battle by launching a Razor Leaf at the Raticate. However, the Raticate suddenly dashes off at high speeds to the side, avoiding the Razor Leaf entirely and having a few of the leaves strike the Murkrow instead, causing the Murkrow to land on the ground in the snow. The Raticate then uses the speed of his Quick Attack to then strike Taro head-on, sending him into a pile of snow behind you. The two thugs then begin to argue amongst each other as the battle continues.

“Why didn’t you block the attack for my Murkrow?”
    “Oh, it’s always about you, isn’t it?! At least my Raticate already did something!”

But to prove him wrong, the Murkrow begins to squawk loudly, with a sound that would sound horrendously similar to teachers back in the old days scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard. The Taunt seems to be effective, for even though it doesn’t do anything to Taro due to being buried under the snow and not hearing any part of the Taunt, it enrages Trick enough to forget his Leer attack and to go straight up to the grounded Murkrow with a Scratch attack, striking Murkrow and leaving him face-flat on the snow and losing whatever black feathers he had on his tail.

Trick should have paid more attention to the Raticate though, for when he was rushing up to Murkrow, the Raticate rushes up and bites Trick’s tail with a Hyper Fang attack. Trick, still enraged (and getting even more enraged by the minute) begins to Scratch the Raticate in an attempt to get it off. Eventually, the Raticate lets go, but not before Trick kicks it away into the same pile that Taro was sent into earlier, although Taro now is out of the snow mound. Looking up, you can see that the Murkrow had recovered from the fury of attacks from Trick, and is now in flight, although his wings do look a bit weak and numb due to the coldness of the snow.

Taro then fires off a Leech Seed from his left hand and throws it at the Raticate, ensnaring the Raticate in vines and causing it to shriek in pain as its energy is sapped. Taro then follows up with a Water Gun, soaking the Raticate and the vines. You could see now that the Raticate is beginning to roll in the snow as the vines begin to freeze over and break, and that the Raticate is beginning to freeze as well. Patches of the Raticate’s fur have become frozen, and those chunks of ice in the fur will slow it down until the ice defrosts.

“Raticate! I don’t care if you’re frozen or not, but scare them with a Scary Face!”

The Raticate, now having icicles on its face, glares at Taro with his Scary Face attack. It doesn’t seem to work as Taro just laughs at the poor attempt of a rat trying to look scary. But while being distracted, the Murkrow swoops down with a Drill Peck attack, which drills Taro deep into the snow while he was distracted. A chilly wind is beginning to pick up…

Raticate’s fur is now full of icicles, which may hinder its movement. Raticate has taken a fair amount of damage, and part of Raticate’s fur is still wet, which means movement could become even more hindered as they freeze. The Murkrow’s tail feathers were cut off during Trick’s assault, and flight seems to be a bit rough now that it’s beginning to get a bit windy. Trick is clutching his tail from the Hyper Fang attack used by the Raticate earlier, and is completely enraged due to the Taunt attack used by the Murkrow. Taro’s chest is starting to hurt badly, due to it having taken two direct hits, one Quick Attack and the other a Drill Peck. What will you do now?
    Jon stood fast with a grim expression on his face. He had fallen deep into "observation mode", so it was unlikely that he'd give an inch on even the slightest detail. "It's time to put my plan into action!" he spoke decidedly, as he rummaged through his bag for something, finally producing a small bag. He held it in his right hand, for soon, but not quite yet. First, he'd go over his observations in his mind.

"Let's recap. The battle is being fought between three parties, myself, and the two foes. This should be easy enough to exploit, as two people are never as good a team as one, there is always a way to crack an alliance... Even the strongest of them..." Jon finished, faltering a bit, as his thoughts swirled, brining him back to his past. He caught snippets of Jen's face, but quickly withdrew himself, as that was not a time he wanted to revisit. He returned to the analysis.

Raticate is begining to begin frozen. I can use that. The fact of the matter is, with these alone, I should be able to turn the tide. But, I like to give a good show!" he smiled, his eyes focusing on the bag he held in his right hand, as he gently tossed it in the air. "It's time for me to get to work!" Jon spoke, as he rushed thorugh the snow, and up to Trick's side.

"Trick, I know how much you wanna get that Murkrow, but we've gotta do this right. Here, take these!" he said, as he untied the bag, revealing nine rare candies. Jon wouldn't waste them all, however, as he tucked one back and away into the bag, tying it again. The remaining eight rare candies he held in his hand, and he quickly returned to them, unwrapping them, and then opening Tricks mouth with his left hand, and finally tossing the eight candies in the Zangoose's mouth. The pokemon ate them with loud chomping noises, andimmediately grew eight levels, to Level Thirteen. Jon patted Trick on the head, as he rushed back off the battlefield, to his former spot. With his manuver fished, it was time to pick things back up.

"Trick, use your fury to your benefit, and get Murkrow! Fury Cutter, then Fury Cutter again, and then Fury Cutter once more!" Jon ordered. "Show them no mercy!" he giggled, proud at his tactic.

"Taro, it's your turn! Use Raticate's hindered movement to your advantage as you Absorb its health, then hit it with another Water Gun, and finally, use Nature Power to atatck Raticate with the elements!" Jon ordered.

"Taro's Nature Power will probably use an Ice Attack, due to the weather, so that should make benefit of the fact that I just drenched the already partially frozen Raticate with my Water Gun. Of course, even if it doesn't use an Ice attack, it should hit Raticate somehow." Jon decided to himself, mid-thought. "I could try to split their allegience now, but it's best not to rush things. My little trick with Trick is enough for now." Jon decided.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

. . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

~UPDATES~

...Yeah, I know I went back on my promise =/ But I've had all sorts of troubles recently. Family troubles, girl troubles, computer troubles, even mental troubles....You name it. But summer is all but here. Three days separate me from that happy day of release. And when that happens, I'll be fully able to respond my Updatees reply. So, sorry about the past. But a birght future awaits us =)

Joshua: Avian Extraordinaire: Hayley nods, understanding as always. You smile, your spirits rising. Whatever Tropius decides, Hayley will be there to support you.

Beau meets Tropius the moment it lands, and begins speaking to Tropius. Tropius looks concerned, and agrees to help once again. Gratitude courses through you at Tropius' nod. How lucky you are to have such caring partners. Tropius is not even your Pokémon, and yet, it has stuck by you, for pleasure or for assistance.

Smiling, you climb atop Tropius, Beau right behind you. Hayley gently cradles the injured bugs in her arms, keeping them safe. The two Pokémon take off, flying serenely side by side.

Despite your worries about the injured bugs, the sheer excitement of being in the air once more is overwhelming. Your troubles tumble away with the wind as Tropius cuts gracefully through the sky. In no time at all, you've reached your destination.

Blissey is standing outside the door, almost as if it sensed your approach. Hayley is first to land, and it deposits the two Ninjask before Blissey. Blissey, never losing its calm expression, kneels, and picks up the injured cicadas. The door behind it opens instantly, and Blissey bounces in.

You're unsure if you're meant to follow. Would that interfere with Blissey's ritual at all? What is your choice?

umbreon11: Tera strikes first, distracting Banette as best she can. Adroidtly, your Murkrow flies in at all angles, outspeeding the Banette effortlessly. Frustrated, Banette swings its arms out in fury, trying to hit the speedy bird.

Seeing its chance, Octillery takes careful aim, and sends an Ice Beam twirling toward the marionette. Banette doesn't even realize the danger until after it faints, falling to the floor without attempting to get up.

Level Up for Tera!

Disbelieving, the Banette's trainer recalls the ghost. The two quickly glance at each other, trying to decide what to do. Prepared for an attack, you assume a combat pose, ready to fight if necessary. Their reaction is completely opposite of what you had expected; they flee.

Both jump into the pool behind them, disappearing through the tunnel. Expecting that they've gone for help, you need to work quickly. You look at the machine.

It seems fully operational, and there's no visible off-switch. Would destroying it be a good idea? Would an assault even work? What will you do?

Dark Fire: Inside the cave, there is little light. You can only see a few feet in front of you, and it is quite a wide cave. Nervous, you're glad Plauge is there to keep you company.

Suddenly, a series of animalistic grunts reverberates from the darkness ahead. The sounds are both disgusting and frightening; leaving would be a good idea at this point. But you know there's nothing left to do out there; whatever's in this cave will affect your quest, in one way or another. You move forward, and your eyes catch sight of a terrible scene.

Dusclops is there, all right. And so is the eye. Dusclops has incapacitated it, in one way or another. Its hand lies on the massive cornea, and energy is being drawn from the sphere. The eye is groaning, though no mouth is visible.

Plauge looks away as the eye turns to you. A huge tear falls from the dying eyeball, and crashes to the ground, as the monster blinks for the last time. The eyelid does not open.

Dusclops turns to you. Its eye blazes cobalt, the energy from the eye fueling the power of the ghost. Dusclops lifts a hand, and power shoots from it before you even have time to react. But, the energy doesn't reach you. Instead, it expands and palpitates, illuminating the cave with its ever-shifting colors. It's a dimensional portal.

Dusclops lumbers over to it, planning to escape. Not wanting to be stranded here, you run as well. You reach the portal first. You and Plauge tumble through, disoriented by the swirling colors inside the wormhole.

And then, you find yourself in the same station where you had found the Magnemite. The crimson creature is still unconscious, and your Scyther still stands watch. It cries a friendly greeting to you as you and Plauge reappear.

But then, a spark of electricity flies over your shoulder. At first, you suspect Magnemite. But, you remember that Magnemite still slumbers on; the spark came from behind you, anyhow. Turning around, you see the Dusclops, its hide ablaze with energy.

Knowing it could escape at any time, you know you must fight it now. Plauge jumps forward. You're a little uncertain about such a young Pokémon fighting such an omnipotent foe, but you haven't much time. What will your first move be?

Wayne: Empowered by your reassurance, Danté Howls, filling the air with an eerie melody. Forretress, noticing that Danté is preoccupied, lurches forward. Danté is quick to notice, though.

Eyes narrowed, Danté sends a stream of fire forward. Forretress, halfway through its charge, is KOed. But its momentum carries it forward. Danté, happy at its victory, does not realize the danger.

Forretress's unconscious form collides with Danté, draining it of the last bit of energy. Danté grunts, and falls over. Alarmed, you run over to Danté, and scoop up the pup in your arms.

"You fought wonderfully, Danté," you assure Danté. The Houndour opens his eyes, smiles, and drifts into sleep. Smiling, you return Danté.

"Sudden death," the trainer calls from across the room.

You lift your head, and ask, "What do you mean?"

"We tied. That means we must have a sudden death match. First one to land a serious blow wins. Choose wisely," the trainer calls, smirking.

As you try to decide what to use, an explosion of light diverts your attention. Your attention shifts, and you see a Starmie standing before you, looking confident even with its lack of expression. Starmie can be a difficult Pokémon to fight; are your Pokémon able to take it on?

Waterlight: The Glalie stop chattering and turn to you. The sudden silence sends a shiver down your spine. You could very easily be walking to your death right now. You watch, heart pounding, as the largest Glalie hovers forward. It towers over you, glaring down with icy cold blue eyes.

"Glaliiieee!" the Glalie suddenly thunders. It turns itself as it does so, which meant it was directing its howl at the other Glalie. Fearful of an all-out assault, you grab the Pokéballs at your waist.

But, instead, four Glalie hover forward, and move to the far side of the field. They divide themselves into pairs, and back away from each other. They start to lunge at each other, deliberately missing to emphasize some point to you without damaging themselves.

The big Glalie gestures toward the sparring Glalie, and gawks at your Pokéballs immediately afterward.

"Double Battle?" you ask, struck by a sudden realization. Glalie nods, and calls out yet again. A fifth Glalie moves forward, floating behind the big one. The big Glalie grunts, and the fifth Glalie begins to hover diagonally upward, moving toward the treetops. It stops at the top, and turns to see if you understand.

But you don't. That makes no sense to you. The big Glalie gestures at you, and then jerks its pupils toward the flying Glalie. Still, you don't comprehend. Is it expecting you to ride it?

"Ride?" you ask uncertainly. The big Glalie shakes its head, and tries to clarify as best it can in its foreign tonuge.

"Help you move?" you inquire. Glalie smirks, and nods.

"If I win?" you ask, just to make sure you understand properly. Glalie nods, and calls to the battling Glalie. Two of them leave, leaving a spot for you and your Pokémon.

You walk over to the new battlefield, aware of the scrutiny of an entire colony of Glalie. The big Glalie seemed civil, but if and when you beat the two Glalie here, would the crowd be as calm?

Nervous, you stand across from the Glalie. They stare back at you, their eyes cold and calculating. What Pokémon will you use against such skilled fighters?

I just can't help saying how sorry I am about the enormous time lapse between Updates. I never intended to be Updating so infrequently, nor was I intending to. I hope I can make it up to you all during the summer with constant Updates...

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

Ryman:

You get up quickly and return your zubat in a small flash of light. The bird lightly flutters in the air and you, ignoring the amazing spectacle of the garden in the sky, turn back to the “battle” at hand.

The fish that you send out flops out on its side with his mildly damp body drying up rather quickly in the beautifully bright sun. As he lacks what I shall call “land limbs”, the chinchou moves around like a fish out of water. However, not letting these minor setbacks bother him, he performs your commands enthusiastically.

The bubble attack forms and is spread out but doesn’t not hit the taillow as she is not in your pokemon’s line of sight. But as she seems more interested rather than alarmed by this creature, she just lands down and looks at it from afar.

Ryan, quickly realizing that his Chinchou is at a disatvantage, comes up with a plan.
    "Chinchou, if you can, try to flop into the direction of which that Taillow is and use Thunder Wave to try to even the odds!" calls out Ryan.
    He shields his eyes from the sun and waits to see what'll happen.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac The Vampire

.:Bladerboy:.

With a glint in his eye, your loyal Growlithe Blaze seems to be ready to take the Houndour down once and for all. The bond you share with your fire Pokémon is strong, and Blaze is determined to prove this by defeating the enemy Houndour.

The Houndour dashes towards Blaze to deliver a frightening Bite attack, but Blaze is prepared for this. He takes a deep breath and holds its foe back with a powerful Heatwave blast.

The Magma’s Pokémon is slightly stunned, and taking this opportunity to his advantage, Blaze sprints at the Houndour, delivering a forceful Body Slam. The force of the blow Paralyses the dark Pokémon, and it appears to be on its last legs.

The Magma gasps as Blaze dashes towards the Houndour and finishes it off with a striking Rock Smash attack. The Houndour collapses, and the Magma promptly returns it to its Pokéball.

*Level Up For Blaze*

“The boss will make me clean out the Ponyta stables if he found out about this!” he yells, rushing off away from the elevator shaft. As he sprints off you notice he has dropped his wallet, but you are not overly bothered in trying to return it to him.

You decide to take a closer look at the Magma Grunt’s wallet, so you take all the cards and pictures out of it, and tip them onto the ground for closer inspection. The first thing you spot is the Grunt’s trainer card, which gives his name as Magma Greg. This card has a swipe strip which you guess acts as an idenitifier for each Magma Grunt.

You also see another swipe card, which is labelled Lift Key. You hope this will be for the elevator shaft that you were trying to get into earlier. Finally, you find a photograph in a concealed compartment. Although this last item is not entirely useless, you begin to feel a little sympathetic for Magma Greg.

Hoping that these might come in use, you pocket the wallet and head towards the elevator. Trying out the lift key, you are startled to find out that it works. As the lift slowly creaks downwards, you hear the cries again, unsure as to what they might be. However the mystery doesn’t last long. As the elevator clicks into place, the rusty doors slide open and you realise what was making those cries – Pokémon. The room is filled with hundreds of small cages containing hundreds of different types of Pokémon, all locked up.

Suddenly, Blaze bursts from his Pokéball, and sprints towards one of the cages. Inside, you see your Numel, Lavarus, lonely and afraid. It is ecstatic to see you. You begin to wonder how you will free him when a loud alarm suddenly blasts all around the room. Have you been spotted? What will you do?
    My Numel evolved. I don't know how to work his evolution into the story so I'm saying he's a Numel for now.

Blaze showed determination until the end of the battle and finished off the Houndour with a strong blast of Heatwave followed up by a hard Rock Smash. The Magma Grunt returned hsi pokemon to its ball and ran off fretting over what his Boss would do to him. Blaze hobbled up to Jonny, hurt from the battle but smiling happily, licking his trainer's hand. Jonny petted him and returned him to his ball for a rest.

Jonny made his way to the lift when he saw some items lying on the ground, it was the Magma Grunt's wallet. Jonny bent down and picked it up, opening it to look at its contents. There is a trainer card with his name on it, Greg. It shows a picture of the Houndour, his only pokemon. There is another card with a swipe on it that say's Lift Key on it. Jonny smiled, now he could get into the base and get back his Numel and the old man's Electrike. The last item is an autographed photo of a girl from Team Aqua. Jonny felt a little sorry for Greg, it must be hard liking someone from your rival team. Jonny put the wallet in his pocket and walked up to the lift. He used the Lift Key and swiped it in the card reader. The Lift shudders a little then lowers. The cries he heard before got louder as he got lower.

Soon the lift reaches the bottom and the doors open with a groan. Jonny looked shocked as he saw what was making the crying noises. There were hundreds of pokemon all locked in cages. He felt a pokeball at his waist shake and burst open as Blaze leapt from inside. He looked as shocked as his trainer and ran inbetween the cages. Jonny followed him, not wanting to lose him too. When he caught up with the Growlithe, he found him in front of a cage with a Numel in it. Lavarus looked really sad until he saw his trainer. He smiled and growled happily reaching his head close to the bars. Jonny knelt down and stroked his Numel's head.

"Lavarus. Are you alright?" he asked with worry. Lavarus nodded his head but stopped and glowed for a moment before it went off. 'He must be close to evolving' Jonny thought as his pokemon glowed again. Suddenly a loud alarm sounded in the room and Jonny looked up in shock. He hoped that they hadn't been spotted. He looked back to Lavarus and petted him once more.
    "Were not leaving without you, but we can't be spotted. I can't take them all by myself. I need to find a way to free you, to free you all." Jonny said before running off to find cover before someone came. He called out to Blaze who barked at Lavarus in agreement and ran off after his trainer.
    Blaze . Ifrit . Gabriel . Von Doom . Lavarus . Pyra . Yuffie . Lex . Catastros . Mysterio . Serai

Lv. 50 . Lv. 30 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 18 . Lv. 20 . Lv. 08
    FB :: P.C
    . Banner by BB .

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~

...Yeah, I know I went back on my promise =/ But I've had all sorts of troubles recently. Family troubles, girl troubles, computer troubles, even mental troubles....You name it. But summer is all but here. Three days separate me from that happy day of release. And when that happens, I'll be fully able to respond my Updatees reply. So, sorry about the past. But a birght future awaits us =)

Wayne: Empowered by your reassurance, Danté Howls, filling the air with an eerie melody. Forretress, noticing that Danté is preoccupied, lurches forward. Danté is quick to notice, though.

Eyes narrowed, Danté sends a stream of fire forward. Forretress, halfway through its charge, is KOed. But its momentum carries it forward. Danté, happy at its victory, does not realize the danger.

Forretress's unconscious form collides with Danté, draining it of the last bit of energy. Danté grunts, and falls over. Alarmed, you run over to Danté, and scoop up the pup in your arms.

"You fought wonderfully, Danté," you assure Danté. The Houndour opens his eyes, smiles, and drifts into sleep. Smiling, you return Danté.

"Sudden death," the trainer calls from across the room.

You lift your head, and ask, "What do you mean?"

"We tied. That means we must have a sudden death match. First one to land a serious blow wins. Choose wisely," the trainer calls, smirking.

As you try to decide what to use, an explosion of light diverts your attention. Your attention shifts, and you see a Starmie standing before you, looking confident even with its lack of expression. Starmie can be a difficult Pokémon to fight; are your Pokémon able to take it on?

I just can't help saying how sorry I am about the enormous time lapse between Updates. I never intended to be Updating so infrequently, nor was I intending to. I hope I can make it up to you all during the summer with constant Updates...

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Wayne grinned as he saw that Danté had successfully KOed the steel buggy until he then realized that his victory was short lived. He then saw the unconscious Forretress crash into Danté from it's past attack. Wayne then quickly ran towards his poor KOed pokémon. Carefully picking up Danté he then whispered something to him. "You fought wonderfully, Danté," Taking Danté's pokeball from his belt Wayne then returned his dark pup for a well deserved rest.

Wayne then heard something from the man "Sudden death," As confused as ever Wayne looked at the man and then asked "What do you mean?" "We tied. That means we must have a sudden death match. First one to land a serious blow wins. Choose wisely," Wayne started to think of a pokémon to use until he heard a pokémon being released. Wayne turned his attention to the field and saw a Starmie on it. Feeling more nervous then before Wayne then started to think again.

'Well Bulbasaur is quite strong against water types but I'm not sure it's the right choice against a Starmie..." Wayne said to himself. The answer then came to Wayne and he grabbed a Psychic from his belt. Wayne then pressed the opening mechanism of the purple sphere that revealed a white light that took the shape of a humanoid pokémon. "Ala-kazam-ala!" said the pokémon known as Alakazam. Wayne then started to feel confident as he saw his Alakazam go into the field. “Okay Oracle I know you can do this. Use a Disable attack to prevent movement of Starmie for now and then Teleport. After Teleporting use a full power Thunderpunch on the Starmie.” Alakazam then started to smile devilishly ready for this Sudden Death match to begin.

~UPDATES~
    umbreon11: Tera strikes first, distracting Banette as best she can. Adroidtly, your Murkrow flies in at all angles, outspeeding the Banette effortlessly. Frustrated, Banette swings its arms out in fury, trying to hit the speedy bird.

Seeing its chance, Octillery takes careful aim, and sends an Ice Beam twirling toward the marionette. Banette doesn't even realize the danger until after it faints, falling to the floor without attempting to get up.

Level Up for Tera!

Disbelieving, the Banette's trainer recalls the ghost. The two quickly glance at each other, trying to decide what to do. Prepared for an attack, you assume a combat pose, ready to fight if necessary. Their reaction is completely opposite of what you had expected; they flee.

Both jump into the pool behind them, disappearing through the tunnel. Expecting that they've gone for help, you need to work quickly. You look at the machine.

It seems fully operational, and there's no visible off-switch. Would destroying it be a good idea? Would an assault even work? What will you do?
    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Leta watched as the two Aqua members dived back into the pool behined them."If they went for help we'd beter hurry and destroy the machine.Do you two think destroying the belt will work?"She asked Tera and Octillery.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry for the big hold up, I promise every update each week, but you guys have to reply, else I'll just have to repost all. :\. Sorry if their craptascular, I'll try to do better next time. C ya later. *toddles off to bed*

JAF: As you take in the cup of tea and began to make your observation, Violet quickly blushes and begans to say, " Oh, it doesn't taste THAT bad, it's actually quite good. I'l guarantee you'll feel refreshed and new." After going against your better judgement, and gulping down the tea, you find that what the ranger had told you was true. Although you weren't paralysed before you drank the tea, you were tense, and very sore from a nasty hit you took when you became unconsious. But just seconds away after just taking in such weird tea, you began to feel more relaxed and you sure did notice that the pain was slowly disappearing too. But what was even better, was the taste. Never in your life had you tasted such drinks that made you feel like you were drinking the "god's drinks". Reaffirming her last sentence after just seeing your new and lovely expression, Violet smiled and said, "See, I told you it was good, I might look creepy or something, but if there's a person you can always trust, that's me." Just after saying the last word, she gave you a thumbs up, and a wink from her right eye. Although, you were hoping to talk more about the subject, you find it disappointing that she quickly goes to a wooden cabinet, grabs a very old, ugly, huge, and raggedy purse, and begans to dump a lot potions, and bandages, and all kinds of first aid stuff. "You never know when you'll need them, specially when you're to face a bunch of extremely radical nut-jobs. I always take this safety precaution, and never regret "wasting my time" like the rest of my fellow rangers say." After making her quote bunnies and rolling her eyes, you try to bring up the subject that you wanted her to bring up earlier, but once again you get interrupted. This time, Violet was now ranting about the rangers aswell. "... they always make fun of me and all, but they never really do anything. Buch of cocky, know-it-alls, foolish, and lazy turds that they are. They have all heard the news, yet no one wants to go against those hippies, they're such wuzzes too. I hate my co-workers so much, they're worse than Dave from the Radio, at least he does his job, with the exception of his practical jokes every now and then..." Violet was now looking upwards at the ceiling, with watery eyes, sniffeling in her sadness. However, in just a matter of seconds, she turns around, looks at you and smiles. " ... But I won't let them get to me, after all, they're not worthy of one single tear from me..." Obviously, from what you had talked with Violet, she reminded you of those Anime girls from TV. She was very , but very emotional, and a bit funny most of the times. Once again, you slowly began to clear your throat, about to tell her to start explaning more, you suddenly get grabbed by the arms, and get dragged out of the cabin and into the outdoors. You take a deep breath and decide not to say anything at all, for you would probably get interrupted, and it seemed that she was taking you to the river. On the way to the river, Violet didn't say one word about what were her plans, or what they should do. She just said occasionally random stuff such as what was her favorite food, what was she afraid of. She even once began pretending she was in a video and began talking about their excursion to their "dangerous mission to face the crazy tree huggers." Once you arrived to where the tournament was being held, you quickly began to remember all what you had been through the morning. You were now recalling every single detail in a flashback, but you get interrupted once again, but this time, by a rattling noice from some bushes not so far from the river. Violet raises her hand, and signals you to stay where you were, while she checked that out. You nod, and began to look around. The place was a total dump, even worse than when you had first been here. The benches, the booths, the banners, it was all torn into pieces and where scattered across the floor. The green grass had blotches everywhere of muddy footprints. You sigh at the sight of such a mess that is un-beautifying the glorious and vast river. Suddenly, you hear a loud scream coming from the bushes. You quickly run and find Violet screaming her lungs off while a furious Croconaw was getting ready to attack her. What will you do now?

Arc:
    Although the evolution light was now beggining to fade and shimmer away, it was still litting the room to a degree. After all, the flash was still on the battlefield, litting even more the place, taking over the darkness. Feeling so fresh, and so excited, Lucius zipper mouth revealed a joyful grin. The whole scene just screamed hope, faith, salvation, and of course that Alakazam wasn't going to let that just roam around in his domain. In a matter of seconds, a psybeam had been fired at Lucius, who quickly dodged the attack just in time to avoid a catastrophe. Quickly breaking your awe, you turn around furious at the audacious Alakazam, who just stares and says, "Woops, did I do that?! I guess it must have slipped." Still taunting and laughing in his own tedious voice, you could quickly detect the sarcasm that was coming out of his mouth, and both Lucius and Cadavar must have understood it too, for they quickly changed their pose and both leered down at the Alakazam, taking their target off into a possible new adversary. Stricken with the defensiveness and loyalty from your pokemon's behalf, you began to calm down a little bit, but you still hated that cocky Alakazam. Almost as if to stick out his tongue at both you and your pokemon, he quicly opens his mouth and says, " You know, I feel pitty for you, and it's no fun if you die to quickly, so I'll give you a friendly tip.Never, but ever, turn your backs on your enemy, for they will definetely pay you a nice surprise that will go right at your as.." you didn't manage to hear the last word as you and your pokemon's attention turn back into the battle. The Exeggutor was still out frozen, looking like a shrub caught by winter, but the Claydol on the other hand was something else. He was concentrating on some psychic energy for quitesome time, preparing what could be a devastating attack. Once again, you hear the words echoing from behind, with the exception that this time the voice was roaring at max. "Well, I'll be damned! Here I am giving an advice that you desperately need, and you just turn around without saying thanks. You should be thankful that I took on such trouble for you scums and low-lifes that aren't worthy of sh*t. I can't feel nothing not even pity for such pokemon to have such horrible trainer, but maybe, I'll turn you into my minions. Yes, that would be interesting..." the voice quickly withdrew, and the action began to take place. Lucius began the first assault, swooping down and returning to where he was, getting a tad closer on the fallen Exeggutor. His eyes quickly blackened, and a thunder-like dark attack began to sprawl and make their way towards the Exeggutor. Retorciating in pain, and braking off from its frozen slumber, the Exeggutor came to life once again. It's eyes widening in panic and fear, shaking off to the the sides and up and down. Not taking so much pleasure on the horrible scenery, Lucius quickly decides to 'finish the job' and disappeared in a flash. Seconds later, he smacks right in front of the Exeggutor with a super fast tacklesque attack. Such combination of attacks could almost rival the speed of light. Few seconds later, the Exeggutor began to dissintegrate, the whole body sparkling before disappearing completely from the field. Once again, with his caustic remark, the Alakazam began talking, "... not as if that stupid weakling was good for anything, if anything, I should've gotten rid of such worm myself.... " Taking away the right of action, Cadaver quickly begans to do what could be his last attacks. Concentrating into making the connection with the Claydol, Cadaver was surprised that the Claydol wasn't doing any effort to try and stop him, it was just still gathering the psychic energy, making it easy for Cadaver to establish the health link and began "sapping" in clumps. Just as he finished his attack, Claydol stopped gathering energy, but to everyone's surprised, nothing had happened. Trying to take advantage of the situation, Cadaver quickly disaperates trying to hit the Claydol, but just as it was about to make contact, the Claydol teleported away, it's back facing Lucius. Although he couldn't hit it on the face, he could still get the pokemon's back, and so he quickly blew into the rocky back a chilly wind with some ice chunks and hail combined together. The Claydol just hovered backwards, and began to lose its balance. Claydol's energy and health has taken a huge drop, and in no time should be no trouble. Cadaver is still low on health, and is getting really exhausted, a round or two might be the maximum for him. Lucius on the other hand is still the leader in both health and energy, specially now that it has evolved, giving him some "refreshing" boost.

DS:

As you hand in your registration to the young girl at the booth, you get a small shock when you see the guide book. To your dismay, the young girl only handed you one medium size, leather parchment that was almost as big as notebook paper. It was more like a basic and washed down rule book than anything else. You skim at it, and read what it says.
    "1)It is not permitted to use any kinds of vitamins or other products to boost a pokemon's strength, defense, speed, and so on.
    2) The referees aren't biased, so please do not cause a riot of what you may or may not call 'bad reffing'.
    3)We are not hold responsible for any injuries or "psycological pain" will not be blamed on the hosts.
    4)Whatever you encounter in the maze will be totally random, and no one else will have any previous info about the obstacles they'll face.
    5) After losing a battle, you're sent to a maze in which you most escape to get out of the competition, otherwise you can be pulled into the tournament if and only if one of the fellow competitors pull off from the tournament.
    6)The winner will receive something very special, no one knows what it is except for the number one host, Mr Burtrand- Lottsamonei.
    7) Have FUN, seriously."
    Dissapointed with the guidebook, you take a seat in what seemed to be an old rockin' chair. It was very stiff, and uncomfortable, definetely not a rocking chair. As you wait for the tournament to begin, you look around at the crowd, everyone else was also wearing some weird outfits just like you. Some were more "modest" than the others. "Poor people," you say to yourself, "that big lady most have been some trouble to them too, " and then shudder in abit of disgust. Out of the middle of the crowd, you manage to see that same little boy that you saw on your way home, But there was something different about him, maybe it was somebody that just looked like him. Trying to observe if it was that same kid, you find it difficult to see him again from the crowd. For all you know, you could have imagined it out of remorse and guilt. Just as you were about to stand up and look trough the crowd, you see a tiny bald men, in what seemed to be a King's outfit, waving around like a mad man. "It is time! It is time for the Grand Opening of the Coliseum, young gladiator trainers, get ready, this will be tough!" He was shouting all of his lungs out, and was jumping from what seemed to be a wooden bench. You begin to wonder how strong that wood was, for although the old guy was short, he was very "healthy" looking.Nonetheless, the trainers began to get pulled off and sent into the battle arena. Although a bit anxious, you begin to try to calm yourself thinking it'd be best to start out relaxed. When it is your turn to go to the stage, a young lady dressed in a princess outfit escorted you to the arena.The whole place was modeled after a Coliseum, with big and strong poles, and a huge crowd surrounding the arena. Apperantly, there were some corridors that the trainers are taken to the field. One was the one you were standing on, and the other was still empty, maybe something happened to your opponent. Disrupting your thoughts, an anouncer quickly began by introducing you to the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and squirls, children of all ages, this time the two trainers to face off against each other are Saturn, and an anonymous competitor with the ALIAS Revenge!" Although you barely knew anyone from the crowd, they were all going crazy like fanatics, cheering on and being abnormally roudy. The whole thing was reminding you of the Roman times with every second that you were out there. A few seconds later, you see a shadow coming from the other corridor. From what you were seeing, he was young, merely but a child perhaps. Once he came out into the light, you could tell that it was that same little boy. He stared at you with anger, clearly justifying his "alias" with just his glance. The referee steps out from the crowd, and he quickly adressed the kid. "Revenge, send out your pokemon". Then, he pointed at you and said, " after Revenge releases his pokemon, it will be your turn to release your pokemon and start the attacks." Revenge softly whispers, "Scizor go!" and releases the said pokemon. Just as he released your pokemon, you couldn't tell a weird vibe you were getting out from that Scizor. You start looking at your pokeballs, and find out that one was missing. You quickly remember that when he pushed you, the kid could have stolen it.... What are you going to do now?

Eon: REPOST- Almost with the speed of lightning itself, your Sneasel darts in trying to claw out and teach that Ampharos a lesson or two. Sneasel's claws quickly had glowed with power, as soon as he launched himself in front of the Ampharos. Unfortunately, Ampharos was just as fast and as ready as Sneasel, and fired off a small current of Thunder Wave, binding your Sneasel temporarily. Shocked into paralyis in midair, your Sneasel was now at the mercy of the Ampharos. In a matter of seconds, the Ampharo's tail quickly began to glow and the Ampharos swooned it with a might force that would have done great damage if it had not been for a quick Reflect that Sneasel used right before the Iron Tail made it's contact. The wall absorbed the hit, and smashed into tiny sharp pieces. Some of the pieces cut a little off Sneasel's skin, but it was nothing worth to cry over. Still under the effects of Thunder Wave, Sneasel quickly opened his mouth and released a small winter storm. The icy wind took off like a fast breeze and hit the Ampharos straight on, doing minor damage to the light pokemon.The Ampharos was now beggining to get annoyed, and soon, enraged. His two eyes were now as dark as the night, and with just one look, they left you terrified of what it would do next. The electric pokemon decided it would be of it's best to start and getting ready to finish the Sneasel out with a nice and powerfull electric attack, but first, it'd have to 'juice it up'. Thousands of electric currents quickly surrounded the Ampharos, from head to feet. It seemed as if a giant electric beast came down from hell and devoured the pokemon with its energetic mouth. Once again, you take a quick look at your surroundings, and you begin to realize that the planet was getting dim once again. Now twice in a row, it seemed more than just a coinsidence. Just as before, you see the strange light in the orb, but this time the orb was visable, and it was located right on top of the Ampharos head. Although the Ampharos was covered with strong electricity, the orb was glowing so strong, that even then it was still noticeable. A tremendous amount of ideas quickly popped into your head. Whatever it might have gone through, or however it happened, one thing was for sure; the Ampharos was not just any regular pokemon, it possessed an incredible amount of power, and some how, the planet was linked with the pokemon too, maybe because of such power You take another look at Ampharos, and it was still hidden beneath all of the electricity, and it seemed it was going to be there for quite a while. You turn around and look at your Sneasel, although it was still under the effects of paralyisis, it was slowly wearing down, and now your Sneasel could move about freely, just not as fast as before." With your Sneasel almost recovered, it would be wise of you to try and finish it off before it finishes charging." A strange voice could be faintly heard from behind the electricity wall that the Ampharos was in. Whoever, or whatever it belonged to, seemed to be on your side. What will you do now?

Update time again! Sorry these took so long, but exams can reeeeally be boring as hell ;_;

Sherlock Shuckle
    Giving orders to your Beedril and Politoad, you hope this turn you could do more damages. Hawkeye begins charging again more energy for yet another powerful attack, as 3 orbs, one of them red, another cyan and the other one yellow, appear in front of the bug, creating a triangle. The triangle begins spinning as the orbs get closer to each other. On the contact, a multicoloured orb is created, and from it is fired a multicoloured beam, wanting to hit the Mightyena. This one counters with an orangish beam, the two beams colliding and a huge explosion and a bright flash occur. The Mightyena doesn’t seem to last any longer, and roars one last time violently, before falling to the ground. Mightyena has been KOed
    With that new victory feeling, Hawkeye happily moves in a dancing way, because he defeated his first opponent. However, pokemon should be focused on battle, and Beedril seems to have learned that now, being hit by a Shadow Ball. Shaking his head from the hit, the Beedril flies quickly towards the hurt Poochyena, passing by the other two, and begins stabbing it very quickly. The Poochyena tries to escape, kicking sand into Hawkeye’s eyes, which was successful, the blinded pokemon backing away.
    In the meanwhile, the Politoad dives into the water trench, the Poochyenas trying to hit her with mini Shadow Balls. Swimming underwater, Winry begins searching for the right place to ‘pop’ out and ‘destroy’ her opponents. Some Shadow Balls are sent, with the objective of hitting the Politoad, but some of them aren’t even close. Then, Winry goes to the surface, surprising the poochies that thought she was in another place, and she fired a Wave-form beam, the Water Pulse hitting the hurt dog. He roars with pain, and falls to the ground, finished. One of the Poochyenas has been KOed. Two Shadow Balls are sent, one of them hitting Winry, hurting her even more, the other getting avoided by her, diving underwater again.
    You managed to knock out two more opponents, but there are still two left. Winry is very damaged, and won’t last long. The Beedril took some damages as well, as his visibility gets better.
    What will you do?

Thed3
    Both of you begin to get worried about this Walrein, and your orders are getting a bit “extreme”. The Walrein curled himself again, and another Rollout began. Abe, saving himself, dug underground again, and began creating an underground circle. While that, the Walrein stopped and uncurled himself, and didn’t see Abe. Probably he’s underground, it thought. With a smile on its face, not a good one though, the Walrein moved towards one of holes previously made by Abe. It heard Abe digging, digging and digging. The Circle was almost over, and the Machop was trying to connect it with other tunnels. Unluckily, your Machop appeared digging in the hole “guarded” by the Walrein, but Abe didn’t see it, and continued digging. The Walrein then, for your and Abe surprise, fired a Water Gun inside the tunnel, and continued releasing water into the tunnel. It was trying to drown Abe! You could hear the tremendous noises made by the water invading the tunnels, and you get worried about Abe. And, to get you even more worried, the water filled some holes completely. There is only one hole left, and no sign of Abe. Both you and the Walrein stare at that hole, you hoping that Abe would jump out of there, and the Walrein hoping he wouldn’t appear… the hole is filled, and yet, no sign of Machop. Desperation begins controlling your body… could he be gone, you thought. An answer is given: behind the Walrein, another hole appears, and Abe pops out of it, with his fist glowing white. Before the Walrein could do anything, Abe punched the ground with enormous Strength, creating only small cracks. Before Abe could ask himself what went wrong, he is hit by a Water Gun, and sent flying. The cracks on the floor begin expanding, the Walrein getting very worried when it is above some of the cracks, as well as Machop. Then, the ground collapsed, and both pokemon fell in the huge hole created. However, Abe didn’t like the thing he landed on: instead of hard floor, it was…water! As the dust disappeared, both pokemon and you noticed that they were in a pool! It wasn’t very deep, though, but the Machop couldn’t touch the ground while his head was on the surface. The Walrein seemed very happy, and begins firing more Water Guns at nowhere, trying to raise the water level.
    Your plan worked, but not like you would have liked it to be. Machop took one hit, and Walrein took none. This “pool” could turn things bad for Abe, and he better leave it now.
    What will you do?

Jerichi
    The Guards getting closer, you type some passwords, all of them rejected, and a “ACCESS DENIED” message appearing in the screen.. Almost giving up, you type the last pokemon you could think of, Dragonite. As you type the letters, the Roselia shouts “They’re trapped! They won’t escape!”. They were wrong: you pressed “ENTER”, and a message appeared. “ACCESS GRANTED!”. Nothing more was said: the door opened, and you, along with Smokestack and Slimy, enter the dark room. Before that, Slimy looked behind and watched as the Guards were getting closer. Before the door closed, the smart Quagsire fired a Water Gun at the computer, shattering the screen, then smashed it with his tail, a small explosion occurring. He then entered the room just in time, the door closing. “Damn, they ruined the opening system!”, the Roselia said. “Now, how do we enter the Laboratory?”. “They are many ways of opening a door”, the Graveler said, Mega Punching the door. Luckily for you, the door was made of hard steel, and they would take some time to smash it.
    All of you can’t see a thing in front of you, and you order Slimy to flash it. [I]That won’t be needed[I], a voice said, purple lights turning on. Still, you didn’t find the person who said that, but you’re shocked with what you see…the purple “mood” gives the room a scarier look, as if what it has wasn’t enough. Some… “creatures” floating in tubes… they almost look like mutants… You recognize some Sevipers and Koffings, but the others are impossible to wonder what they are. The floor is covered with some purple slime, making harder and disgusting to walk. [I]You managed to get here. [I], the strange voice says again, and you noticed that the voice is similar to a snake.. [I]Don’t lose your time to search for me, I’m not here, I mean, there. Congratulations on getting here. You must be the first one in centuries, I think. Well, your Ranger friend is still wandering inside the Fortress, not knowing where to go. She will die, as all her sisters did.[I] The voice then laughed, but quickly continued speaking. [I]Now then, if you really want to meet me, then you must first pass some tests. This time, without avoiding them…[I], it said, referring to the Guards. [I]Now then…[I]… the voice vanished, and for your surprise, you see in front of you the slime in the ground moving, and creating something. The slime creatures grow, and they begin taking a shape. You could then see 6 Slakoths, their eyes glowing red. Smokestack and Slimy begin to get a bit scared, and took a step back. The noises made by the punching Graveler got louder, and you turn around and see the door getting knocked, and the Graveler and Roselia walking in. [I]You two are really stupid, aren’t you? Why don’t I have good servants…[I], the voice again said. The two Guards seemed horrified to hear that voice. “So…sorry, master, but…but… it’s that insolent kid!”, the Roselia said, while the door was being “eaten” by the slime in the floor, and a new one being created. [I]Let’s not lose any more time. But however, I would like to see your own pokemon battling, young one, instead of someone else’s pokemon…[I]. With that said, Slimy’s pokeball begins floating, and Slimy is called back. [I]Graveler and Roselia, you shall stay quiet. You shall fight him after he wins this battle… that means, never![I]. The laughs beginning to be stuck in your head, the voice vanishes, and the Slakoths were ready to fight. What will you do?
    [B]Note – you can use 2 pokemon[B]

Shinjara
    Trying to defend yourself and your pokemon, you give them orders. Saki, the beautiful Espeon, began charging her energy, the small “orb” on her head beginning to glow. Then, when the Exploud and Dusclops were about to fire their attacks, Saki let off a very bright Flash attack, bliding them, and their attacks hitting something else. As the dust settles, you could see a destroyed carrousel. Blue, the cute, however fierce, Mightyena, Roared violently, trying to intimidate her opponents, but with no success. Continuing following your orders, the dark pokemon starts running towards the Dusclops, However, when she was about to Bite the ghost pokemon, she stops running, and seems to be in pain, as well as your Espeon. You then fell your hears hurting, and watch the Exploud very concentrated. As you look closer, the Exploud let off a Supersonic attack, stopping Saki from attacking. The Dusclops didn’t seem damaged by the attack, and then started charging another attack in its hands, but not a Shadow Ball this time. His hands become sparky, and you see that the space between its hands gets a little… misty. It seemed a bit like a time distortion, the space beginning to move. Then, as the Dusclops’ eye begins glowing, watery bubbles are fired against your Mightyena, which is hit. You are surprised to see a Dusclops using a Bubblebeam attack. Still, that strange “distortion” didn’t disappear, and more Bubblebeams can be sent… or even any other attack, who knows?!
    Even if you stopped those massive attacks, your Blue took a hard hit, while Saki took none, as well as that Exploud and Dusclops. They don’t seem ordinary pokemon, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?

Rokman
    REPOST
    Thinking about becoming the next Pokemon Champion, the ultimate trainer, you give once again your orders to Brute the Bulbasaur, and Laspi the Mudkip. Seeing that they are obeying pokemon, Brute begins digging the ground to escape from Slasher’s dangerous (and sharp) claws, but he hadn’t enough time to dig a hole big enough to hide. The violent Vigoroth slashed your Bulbasaur on his leg, and Brute will have some problems moving with that hit. Then, Slasher’s fist began glowing in a shade of red, and tiny flames engulfed it. Those tiny embers became bigger and engulfed his fist completely. Then, Slasher hit the hurt Bulbasaur again with a Fire Punch, sending the grass pokemon flying. Still, he managed to fire some small, green-glowing leaves at his foe. However, Vigoroth managed to slash some of the Magical Leaves into even smaller leaves, but still was hit by some. In the meantime, Mothy the Venomoth fired a multi-colored beam at Laspi, which glowed in a red-shade, creating an aura that made the Psybeam bounce back. Despite your Mudkip’s efforts to stop the Psybeam, he only made things worse… Mothy began flapping his winds, creating a powerful Gust that countered the Psybeam as well. However, the Psybeam, with all that wind, ‘broke’ into a million pieces and moved to where the wind took it. Towards Laspi! A powerful combo, that damaged Laspi a lot, as the tiny psychic pieces hit the small Mudkip.
    “That’s all you have?”, Seth asked, smiling with confidence. “I thought you were a rough trainer, but I see I was wrong…Pity. I was so excited by the fact I had, after so much time, found a worthy opponent. Let’s finish this, shall we? Slasher and Mothy, switch opponents. Slasher, use Fury Swipes on the lil’ Laspi, the fire a Shadow Ball at him. Mothy, stop Brute from moving with some String Shots, then create a beautiful, yet powerful, Silver Wind.”
    Both your pokemon used a bit of energy and took some damages, especially Laspi.
    What will you do?

Dark Magic
    REPOST
    “Now it’s our fault?!”, the infuriated Squirtles said. “We’re only doing our job! We’re the Guardians of the Shrine! Plus, you took away one of us! But when we defeat you, Pokeael shall return for us!”. After giving your orders, Osiris launched a faint blue beam of energy towards Poketello, but he dodged it. The Confusion had failed. However, Flaffy managed to hit Pokenardo with a Thundershock once again. The Venomoth used this moment to drain some more energy with a Giga Drain attack. He began glowing in a shade of green, and so did Pokenardo. Venomoth was sucking his energy, but he didn’t suck much, as he was hit by a Bubblebeam attack. Then, Poketello fired a strange looking water gun at the Flaffy, hiting him. However, Flaffy seemed now confused, as he thundershocked some rocks nearby. It was a Water Pulse attack, and Flaffy was now confused. Pokeangelo and Poketello were sending Water Guns at Osiris, stopping him from trying to use a Giga Drain attack once again.
    “You thought just because you took one of us you could defeat us? You made a mistake…Now, we are stronger, because our will is stronger as well! Getting Pokeael we shall!”, they said. Flaffy is confused and Osiris took some damages.
    What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Update time again! Sorry these took so long, but exams can reeeeally be boring as hell ;_;

Sherlock Shuckle
    Giving orders to your Beedril and Politoad, you hope this turn you could do more damages. Hawkeye begins charging again more energy for yet another powerful attack, as 3 orbs, one of them red, another cyan and the other one yellow, appear in front of the bug, creating a triangle. The triangle begins spinning as the orbs get closer to each other. On the contact, a multicoloured orb is created, and from it is fired a multicoloured beam, wanting to hit the Mightyena. This one counters with an orangish beam, the two beams colliding and a huge explosion and a bright flash occur. The Mightyena doesn’t seem to last any longer, and roars one last time violently, before falling to the ground. Mightyena has been KOed
    With that new victory feeling, Hawkeye happily moves in a dancing way, because he defeated his first opponent. However, pokemon should be focused on battle, and Beedril seems to have learned that now, being hit by a Shadow Ball. Shaking his head from the hit, the Beedril flies quickly towards the hurt Poochyena, passing by the other two, and begins stabbing it very quickly. The Poochyena tries to escape, kicking sand into Hawkeye’s eyes, which was successful, the blinded pokemon backing away.
    In the meanwhile, the Politoad dives into the water trench, the Poochyenas trying to hit her with mini Shadow Balls. Swimming underwater, Winry begins searching for the right place to ‘pop’ out and ‘destroy’ her opponents. Some Shadow Balls are sent, with the objective of hitting the Politoad, but some of them aren’t even close. Then, Winry goes to the surface, surprising the poochies that thought she was in another place, and she fired a Wave-form beam, the Water Pulse hitting the hurt dog. He roars with pain, and falls to the ground, finished. One of the Poochyenas has been KOed. Two Shadow Balls are sent, one of them hitting Winry, hurting her even more, the other getting avoided by her, diving underwater again.
    You managed to knock out two more opponents, but there are still two left. Winry is very damaged, and won’t last long. The Beedril took some damages as well, as his visibility gets better.
    What will you do?

OOC: Hawkeye is a girl Beedrill, she is like the Queen bee!

"great job!" I say to my Pokemon as both of them look back at me and smile. "We are almost done now!" I then look over at the two remaining opponents, the two Poochyena.
    "Winry, I want you to use Watergun on these two Poochyena if possible, if not then just one" Winry nods, I then look over at Hawkeye, "Hawkeye, I want you to use Shockwave on the poochyena, but if Winry can only hit one, us it on that one! seeing as it is wet, it should conduct more electricity meaning more damage!" Hawkeye nods as she flies into the middle of the battle field, flapping her wings fast enough to generate a spark. Winry then prepares a watergun...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    OOC: Sorry for the big hold up, I promise every update each week, but you guys have to reply, else I'll just have to repost all. :\. Sorry if their craptascular, I'll try to do better next time. C ya later. *toddles off to bed*

Arc:
    Although the evolution light was now beggining to fade and shimmer away, it was still litting the room to a degree. After all, the flash was still on the battlefield, litting even more the place, taking over the darkness. Feeling so fresh, and so excited, Lucius zipper mouth revealed a joyful grin. The whole scene just screamed hope, faith, salvation, and of course that Alakazam wasn't going to let that just roam around in his domain. In a matter of seconds, a psybeam had been fired at Lucius, who quickly dodged the attack just in time to avoid a catastrophe. Quickly breaking your awe, you turn around furious at the audacious Alakazam, who just stares and says, "Whoops, did I do that?! I guess it must have slipped." Still taunting and laughing in his own tedious voice, you could quickly detect the sarcasm that was coming out of his mouth, and both Lucius and Cadavar must have understood it too, for they quickly changed their pose and both leered down at the Alakazam, taking their target off into a possible new adversary. Stricken with the defensiveness and loyalty from your pokemon's behalf, you began to calm down a little bit, but you still hated that cocky Alakazam. Almost as if to stick out his tongue at both you and your pokemon, he quicly opens his mouth and says, " You know, I feel pity for you, and it's no fun if you die to quickly, so I'll give you a friendly tip.Never, but ever, turn your backs on your enemy, for they will definetely pay you a nice surprise that will go right at your as.." you didn't manage to hear the last word as you and your pokemon's attention turn back into the battle. The Exeggutor was still out frozen, looking like a shrub caught by winter, but the Claydol on the other hand was something else. He was concentrating on some psychic energy for quitesome time, preparing what could be a devastating attack. Once again, you hear the words echoing from behind, with the exception that this time the voice was roaring at max. "Well, I'll be damned! Here I am giving an advice that you desperately need, and you just turn around without saying thanks. You should be thankful that I took on such trouble for you scums and low-lifes that aren't worthy of sh*t. I can't feel nothing not even pity for such pokemon to have such horrible trainer, but maybe, I'll turn you into my minions. Yes, that would be interesting..." the voice quickly withdrew, and the action began to take place. Lucius began the first assault, swooping down and returning to where he was, getting a tad closer on the fallen Exeggutor. His eyes quickly blackened, and a thunder-like dark attack began to sprawl and make their way towards the Exeggutor. Retorciating in pain, and braking off from its frozen slumber, the Exeggutor came to life once again. It's eyes widening in panic and fear, shaking off to the the sides and up and down. Not taking so much pleasure on the horrible scenery, Lucius quickly decides to 'finish the job' and disappeared in a flash. Seconds later, he smacks right in front of the Exeggutor with a super fast tacklesque attack. Such combination of attacks could almost rival the speed of light. Few seconds later, the Exeggutor began to dissintegrate, the whole body sparkling before disappearing completely from the field. Once again, with his caustic remark, the Alakazam began talking, "... not as if that stupid weakling was good for anything, if anything, I should've gotten rid of such worm myself.... " Taking away the right of action, Cadaver quickly begans to do what could be his last attacks. Concentrating into making the connection with the Claydol, Cadaver was surprised that the Claydol wasn't doing any effort to try and stop him, it was just still gathering the psychic energy, making it easy for Cadaver to establish the health link and began "sapping" in clumps. Just as he finished his attack, Claydol stopped gathering energy, but to everyone's surprised, nothing had happened. Trying to take advantage of the situation, Cadaver quickly disaperates trying to hit the Claydol, but just as it was about to make contact, the Claydol teleported away, it's back facing Lucius. Although he couldn't hit it on the face, he could still get the pokemon's back, and so he quickly blew into the rocky back a chilly wind with some ice chunks and hail combined together. The Claydol just hovered backwards, and began to lose its balance. Claydol's energy and health has taken a huge drop, and in no time should be no trouble. Cadaver is still low on health, and is getting really exhausted, a round or two might be the maximum for him. Lucius on the other hand is still the leader in both health and energy, specially now that it has evolved, giving him some "refreshing" boost.
    This update is awesome hon, don't put yourself down *hugs*

Stacey couldn't help the grin she held hgh on her lips, one that matched her Banette's. Lucius felt vigorated and refreshed, his evolution doing wonders for his energy. A new strength corsed through his veins, and he was so eager to use it. Closing her eyes, Stacey could feel the power of her pokemon and it caused a tingle to run down her spine. With half lidded eyes she turned her attention to Cadaver. His energy and health was waning, exhaustion coming of him in waves, almost cancelling out her strength. He was a fighter, and despite his condition was strong in will and resolve. The whole scene was one of hope and salvation. Two bodies of energy, two souls fighting together, it made her feel so strong.

Suddenly a pink and yellow beam of energy rushed through the air, almost striking Lucius; fortunately the Banette had floated out of the way with renewed haste. Stacey cast her sapphire orbs to the owner of the Psybeam, her eyes darkening till they looked almost black when they locked upon their target.

"Whoops, did I do that?! I guess it must have slipped." the Beast said laughing maniacally. Lucius and Cadaver cast an eye at each other, before switching their attention to their despicable host. Anger rode off them in waves which only fueled the Ghost trainers already heightened rage. Stacey let the rage subside, not wanting to be taken over by it and softened her stare, still growling mentally at the Alakazam.

"You know, I feel pity for you, and it's no fun if you die to quickly, so I'll give you a friendly tip. Never, but ever, turn your backs on your enemy, for they will definetely pay you a nice surprise that will go right at your as.." Stacey didn't hear the rest of what the psychic fox was saying as she turned to look at the two opponants they had been fighting. The Exeggutor was lying flat on its back, a frozen shell, but the Claydol had begun to gather a large amount of energy in front of it.

"Well, I'll be damned! Here I am giving advice that you desperately need, and you just turn around without saying thanks. You should be thankful that I took on such trouble for you scums and low-lifes that aren't worthy of sh*t. I can't feel nothing not even pity for such pokemon to have such horrible trainer, but maybe, I'll turn you into my minions. Yes, that would be interesting..." the Alakazam intoned, its voice echoing throughout the room. Stacey seethed at the insinuation and mentally promised to end the Beast once this was through. She wanted the satisfaction of finishing it with her bare hands. A sane part of her mind was screaming at her to stay calm, to focus on what was important and not to let its words get to her. This part of her mind was holding on with a death grip, for the raging beast inside her own mind was begging to be let loose. To reap carnage on these creatures and not stop till there was nothing left. She wanted to cause pain. Unbeknownst to her a pokeball on her waist wiggled a little, as if the pokemon inside heard her thoughts and was elated by them. Stacey let her rational self take over and couldn't help the exhaustion of her inner struggle show. She glared daggers at the Alakazam, she would never let it touch her pokemon. She thought over every little thing she wanted to do to it and hoped that it heard her thoughts.

Meanwhile the battle had started up anew. Lucius floated closer to his tree-like foe and let loose a thunderous Nightshade that arced through the small gap and smashed into the Exeguttor's body. The exeggutor woke up with a panicked start and began to thrash about in pain and terror. Lucius gave a sigh that came out more like a hiss and flew faster than Stacey could see, dissappearing for a moment before reappearing infront the of the tree and slamming into it with a dark aura. The exeggutor groaned and lay still before it began to breakdown into a fine energy that floated up and exploded in a shower.

The Alakazam, from its position on its throne growled and muttered "... not as if that stupid weakling was good for anything, if anything, I should've gotten rid of such worm myself.... ". Stacey smirked and took in her two pokemon.

'One down, only one to go, then you're next cretin' she thought, the last remark made for the psychic fox.

Cadaver quickly began his next assault, of what might be his last front. He made a psychic link and began to sap away the Claydol's health, replinishing his own. Stacey felt the Duskull get stronger and prayed that it would be enough. Cadaver finished his Pain Split, leaving the two pokemon on even ground health wise. The Claydol appeared to have finished its attack too ... but nothing happened. Stacey had a bad feeling about this, she had a bad feeling since she entered this Pyramid. Looking around she saw no attack coming but had a feeling she knew what move it had used, and if so, they would certainly feel it later. Cadaver disapparated and reappeared in a black haze, aiming for the Claydol's face. Just as he was about to connect, the doll pokemon teleported out of the way. Lucius who happened to be behind the Claydol in its new position blew a freezing cold air onto its back, the Icy Wind causing so nice damage. The Claydol appeared to be getting weaker every second and hovered lower to the ground, as it the effort to stay afloat was becoming harder and harder. Lucius and Cadaver joined together so that they were infront of the Claydol, both staring down their common foe.

Stacey closed her eyes in a silent prayer that this battle would end without too much pain and injury on their side and gave what she hoped would be the last attacks needed to take out this minion.

"Cadaver, Lucius. Now we are working together. Lets end it right here, right now. Were are an unstoppable force together. We've taken enough pain, now lets give a whole lot back. Cadaver use your Confuse Ray to give us the advantage. Throw that Claydol's mind off. Whilst he's doing this Lucius I want you to power up your Shadowball and fire it when its charged. Cadaver, use Nightshade to attack hard and end with Memento. If you fall then we'll make it hurt. Lucius, hopefully your shadowball will be enough but a Water Pulse and Nightshade you use if it isn't."

Ignoring the Alakazam, Stacey left her full attention on her pokemon, giving them her strength.

'They will win through this, I promise you this,' she thought before it began again.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 6th June 2006 at 5:46 PM.

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Update Batch Six

It's been over a week, and only one person has replied. Since I'd rather not have to go through two months without updating again (last time, as I already explained, my Microsoft Word crashed until I finally fixed it three days prior to my last update) and without a good reason this time around, I'm going to update right now.

Everyone else: Your updates can be found here.

Jon Jen:
    Taro, who decides to attack first, charges ahead of Trick and runs straight ahead to where Raticate is freezing in the snow. The Raticate attempts to use a Quick Attack to dash away from Taro and counterattack, but the icicles all over it's fur have taken a heavy toll on Raticate's speed. Before it knew what was happening, Taro kicks the Raticate (which took more energy than it would normally do due to Raticate being a bit heavier due to the snow, the fact that he's almost frozen numb, and that Taro is still feeling the pain from being Drill Pecked in the chest earlier in the battle), flipping it over in the snow, and begins to glow green as he begins to Absorb Raticate's energy. Noticing that the Murkrow isn't doing anything, the Raticate's trainer begins to scream at the other thug to do something.

"Why isn't your Murkrow doing anything?"
    "Well, it's because-"
    "DO SOMETHING, AT LEAST!!!"

Trick, still a bit angry and still feeling the effects of Taunt, darts along the snow to gain speed to launch himself into the air to where the Murkrow is. Murkrow, seeing the angry Zangoose jumping off a mound of snow besides it, becomes frightened as it launches a icy-blue Haze into the area to reduce visibility. The Murkrow then flies up to avoid the raging Trick, and all hell breaks loose as nobody in the area knows what they're doing since nobody can even see anything in front of them for the time being.

Trick lands softly on the snow with Taro and the Raticate in front of him, but thinking that the Murkrow was in front of him, starts to blindly use a flurry of Fury Cutters to attack anything in front of him, namely both Taro and the Raticate. A number of screams from the Pokemon in the Haze could be heard, although any of the trainers in the area couldn't tell what was going on until the icy winds in the area blew the icy haze away.

And there they stood. The Murkrow had landed on the ground since it didn't want to crash into a tree mid-flight, and Trick had stopped using Fury Cutter as soon as he realized that he was cutting up his own partner, Taro, and shaving the little Raticate's hair off, getting rid of the burden of the icicles that were slowing it down. Looking around in even more rage than you could possibly imagine (his name IS Trick, and he likes to trick others, not to be tricked himself, I assume), Trick finally spots the Murkrow a distance away and seems to look at Murkrow with a DEATH GLARE before charging at high speeds and cutting up the surprised Murkrow with another flurry of Fury Cutters. This continues until he accidently pushes the Murkrow aside after the assault (and thus cutting off some of Murkrow's flight feathers and making it take very heavy damage in the process) and begins cutting thin air instead until the Murkrow, with some difficulty, manages to take to the air for a few seconds, but enough to strike Trick with a hard Wing Attack to the head (thus knocking him down for a few seconds) before tumbling to an area behind the Raticate, covered in a considerable amount of snow.

All this time, Taro and Raticate were a bit stunned and confused, but that soon wore off as they both realized that they were pratically hugging each other after Trick's mistake. The Raticate Glares at Taro just as Taro is about to fire off his Water Gun, and Taro, who is unusually startled, fires the stream from Water Gun into the icy air instead. The Water from the Water Gun soon freezes into small icy pellets above the Murkrow, pelting the Murkrow with some minor damage. This however, does guarentee that Murkrow dosen't fly for the rest of the battle now that tons of ice are now stuck between it's remaining feathers. You could say that he looks like a bald chicken now with the exception of a few icy feathers, many cuts all around it's body, and chunks of ice here and there.

Taro is still rather scared due to the Raticate's Glare, and couldn't dodge as the Raticate uses Mud Slap, but instead of the usual mud, slaps icy snow in his face instead. All Taro could see now is pure white because of the snow in his eyes, and as he wipes off the snow on his face, begins to use the enviroment to his advantage with his Nature Power attack.

Taro, fighting the paralysis that the Glare inflicted him with, lifts up both arms, and with open palms, points both arms towards the Raticate as both thugs are wondering what Taro is doing. A while later, the nearby snow begins to whirl around Raticate, trapping him in a icy whirlwind, before the snow around Taro collects into a form of icy energy between both of Taro's palms. Raticate attempts to escape, but keeps recoiling around the walls of the whirlwind and back into the base of the whirlwind. Soon afterwards, the icy energy in front of Taro is launched at the Raticate, like an Ice Beam attack, and freezes Raticate into an ice cube, which breaks as soon as the icy cube slams into a tree. Raticate's body is now limp, and it dosen't seem to be responding.

The thug then realizes that Raticate has fainted, and after scolding the other thug about his participation in this battle, takes out another Pokeball and tosses it out into the field after recalling his Raticate. With a bright flash, a purple snake that sort of resembled an inchworm with a sharp tail that looked like a blade appeared in the light. As the light faded, a Seviper was standing in it's midst, and it takes no time in spotting one of it's arch-enemies (namely Trick since he's a Zangoose) and coiling it's body around him, squeezing him with a Wrap attack.

The Raticate has fainted. A Seviper has now replaced it in this battle, and Trick has taken considerable damage and used a considerable amount of energy due to blindly attacking almost everything in the area with Fury Cutter, with most of the Fury Cutters not hitting their intended target. Trick is now wrapped up in Seviper's grip, and it looks like he might lose consiousness if he dosen't do something quick.
    Taro had taken a considerable amount of damage as well due to the Mud Slap (which should really be called Snow Slap due to snow being tossed up instead of mud) and Trick's Fury Cutters, but is still a bit paralyzed from the Raticate's Glare. He has also used massive amounts of energy in using Nature Power, although he gained some energy and health back due to Absorb prior to using Nature Power.
    The Murkrow has taken heavy damage, but used more than average energy in it's attempts to fly and attack at the same time. Since it can't fly anymore, it looks like it's going to be an easy target, with an attack or two having a high possiblity of knocking it out.
    What will you do now?
    Last edited by Alilatias; 9th June 2006 at 1:27 AM.

OOC: Official type news: Taro's name has now been changed to Tarou. It’s not really that big a deal, since its just a lengthened syllable, and the two can be used rather interchangeably.

Jon bit his lip a little bit in anxiety. His plans had not been executed as well as he would have hoped, and though Raticate was defeated, it was replaced with a Seviper, which meant sbad news for Jon's hopes of a "tactical" approach with Trick of any kind. Tarou was starting to fade too... He would have to do something dramatic, and this was just the time... Jon searched once again through his bag, and decided that he was ready to use his ace in the hole, so to speak, as he pulled out a glimmering blue stone, and held it in his hand, before walking up to Tarou, and tossing it to him. Tarou caught the stone in both hands, and looked rather surprised, as it began to flash brightly, soon followed by Tarou flashing brightly as well. Tarou began to evolve, and in no time at all, Tarou had fully changed from a Lombre into a Ludicolo. Jon looked a little wistfully at his pokemon, as he began to remember a time long forgotten. "That should stay forgotten." Jon spoke audibly to himself, before shaking off the thought. He stretched out his arm to Tarou, his newly evolved Ludicolo, with a large grin. "Tarou, let's show them your new power!" he spoke gleefully, as Tarou happily returned the smile, though a little weakened by his fatigue. Jon decided he had had enough fun pulling tricks out of his sleeves, and returned to his former position.

"Okay, let's get back to the battle! Tarou, use your new found power to help out Trick! Attack that Seviper with your Astonish, the surprise should loosen its grip on Trick! Then, once your sure Trick's out of the way, hit that snake with a freezing Water Gun! Then, hit that Murkrow hard with a Nature Power attack!" Jon ordered.

"Trick, I know you want to get that bloody Seviper, but we've got to do this wisely!" Jon warned Trick before beginning his instruction. "First, once you get free of Seviper's grip, use a Swords Dance, so that Seviper can feel your true power. Then hit it with two more servings of Fury Cutter!" Jon spoke. He bit his lip as he did so though, as his thoughts were troubling him.

"It's pretty obvious to me that Trick won't be very obedient until he defeats that Seviper. I'll have to try and play up his rage as much as possible to keep him going, though under my control." Jon thought. "If things get out of hand, I'd like to think that I could just recall Trick, but if I do, he'll probably chastise me for interrupting his battle later. Besides, I wouldn't really want to interfere with Trick's personal battle like that. But that does leave me with a problem... If I can't recall Trick, and he falls out of my control, can Tarou really back him up enough to keep things from getting sloppy...? Tarou's bound to be running low on energy, just as Trick is, but Trick definitely isn't as willing to admit that to anyone, especially himself..." Jon assessed the situation meticulously, lost in thought.

"This is not a preferable situation." he concluded. "There isn't really a course of action that I can foresee that would end up well at this point... Wait! That's it!" Jon gasped, a thought coming to him. "On my end, it is true that my options are rather narrow and not preferable, but, I can aid my cause by trying to tear my opponent's alliance apart!" Jon thought. "Hmmm... How shall I play this up..." he thought to himself. "More surely than anything I can do, the two of them will start to tear at each other more, but, the question is whether I should try to push their distrust of each other along. I think that if I try to do anything, they would catch on, and then I wouldn't be able to use that to my advantage. I'll just bide my time for now." Jon decided. He hoped that this unpreferable situation would change quickly.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

. . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Rokman
    REPOST
    Thinking about becoming the next Pokemon Champion, the ultimate trainer, you give once again your orders to Brute the Bulbasaur, and Laspi the Mudkip. Seeing that they are obeying pokemon, Brute begins digging the ground to escape from Slasher’s dangerous (and sharp) claws, but he hadn’t enough time to dig a hole big enough to hide. The violent Vigoroth slashed your Bulbasaur on his leg, and Brute will have some problems moving with that hit. Then, Slasher’s fist began glowing in a shade of red, and tiny flames engulfed it. Those tiny embers became bigger and engulfed his fist completely. Then, Slasher hit the hurt Bulbasaur again with a Fire Punch, sending the grass pokemon flying. Still, he managed to fire some small, green-glowing leaves at his foe. However, Vigoroth managed to slash some of the Magical Leaves into even smaller leaves, but still was hit by some. In the meantime, Mothy the Venomoth fired a multi-colored beam at Laspi, which glowed in a red-shade, creating an aura that made the Psybeam bounce back. Despite your Mudkip’s efforts to stop the Psybeam, he only made things worse… Mothy began flapping his winds, creating a powerful Gust that countered the Psybeam as well. However, the Psybeam, with all that wind, ‘broke’ into a million pieces and moved to where the wind took it. Towards Laspi! A powerful combo, that damaged Laspi a lot, as the tiny psychic pieces hit the small Mudkip.
    “That’s all you have?”, Seth asked, smiling with confidence. “I thought you were a rough trainer, but I see I was wrong…Pity. I was so excited by the fact I had, after so much time, found a worthy opponent. Let’s finish this, shall we? Slasher and Mothy, switch opponents. Slasher, use Fury Swipes on the lil’ Laspi, the fire a Shadow Ball at him. Mothy, stop Brute from moving with some String Shots, then create a beautiful, yet powerful, Silver Wind.”
    Both your pokemon used a bit of energy and took some damages, especially Laspi.
    What will you do?/COLOR]
    Rok took a step back to analyze the situation more seriously. "Ok Brute, I want you to Vine whip the ground and lift yuourself in the air to dodge the attack, then Whip your vines around Mothy and drag it to the ground with a Body Slam right onto it." Rok looked over at Laspi's little beaten body. It was tired and weak. After this round depending on the outcome as much as Rok hated to admit it, he might have to forfiet. "Laspi! I know your're weak but I want you to Icy wind and then Surf the Enemy! Icy wind could block their vision while you have time to use surf. I know you can do it!" As much as Rok wanted to cast these thoughts away, he knew it's the best thing to do. He doesn't want to lose but he will face it if he has to. "Let's do this guys!"
    Last edited by rokman; 9th June 2006 at 9:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    DS:As you hand in your registration to the young girl at the booth, you get a small shock when you see the guide book. To your dismay, the young girl only handed you one medium size, leather parchment that was almost as big as notebook paper. It was more like a basic and washed down rule book than anything else. You skim at it, and read what it says.
    "1)It is not permitted to use any kinds of vitamins or other products to boost a pokemon's strength, defense, speed, and so on.
    2) The referees aren't biased, so please do not cause a riot of what you may or may not call 'bad reffing'.
    3)We are not hold responsible for any injuries or "psycological pain" will not be blamed on the hosts.
    4)Whatever you encounter in the maze will be totally random, and no one else will have any previous info about the obstacles they'll face.
    5) After losing a battle, you're sent to a maze in which you most escape to get out of the competition, otherwise you can be pulled into the tournament if and only if one of the fellow competitors pull off from the tournament.
    6)The winner will receive something very special, no one knows what it is except for the number one host, Mr Burtrand- Lottsamonei.
    7) Have FUN, seriously."
    Dissapointed with the guidebook, you take a seat in what seemed to be an old rockin' chair. It was very stiff, and uncomfortable, definetely not a rocking chair. As you wait for the tournament to begin, you look around at the crowd, everyone else was also wearing some weird outfits just like you. Some were more "modest" than the others. "Poor people," you say to yourself, "that big lady most have been some trouble to them too, " and then shudder in abit of disgust. Out of the middle of the crowd, you manage to see that same little boy that you saw on your way home, But there was something different about him, maybe it was somebody that just looked like him. Trying to observe if it was that same kid, you find it difficult to see him again from the crowd. For all you know, you could have imagined it out of remorse and guilt. Just as you were about to stand up and look trough the crowd, you see a tiny bald men, in what seemed to be a King's outfit, waving around like a mad man. "It is time! It is time for the Grand Opening of the Coliseum, young gladiator trainers, get ready, this will be tough!" He was shouting all of his lungs out, and was jumping from what seemed to be a wooden bench. You begin to wonder how strong that wood was, for although the old guy was short, he was very "healthy" looking.Nonetheless, the trainers began to get pulled off and sent into the battle arena. Although a bit anxious, you begin to try to calm yourself thinking it'd be best to start out relaxed. When it is your turn to go to the stage, a young lady dressed in a princess outfit escorted you to the arena.The whole place was modeled after a Coliseum, with big and strong poles, and a huge crowd surrounding the arena. Apperantly, there were some corridors that the trainers are taken to the field. One was the one you were standing on, and the other was still empty, maybe something happened to your opponent. Disrupting your thoughts, an anouncer quickly began by introducing you to the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and squirls, children of all ages, this time the two trainers to face off against each other are Saturn, and an anonymous competitor with the ALIAS Revenge!" Although you barely knew anyone from the crowd, they were all going crazy like fanatics, cheering on and being abnormally roudy. The whole thing was reminding you of the Roman times with every second that you were out there. A few seconds later, you see a shadow coming from the other corridor. From what you were seeing, he was young, merely but a child perhaps. Once he came out into the light, you could tell that it was that same little boy. He stared at you with anger, clearly justifying his "alias" with just his glance. The referee steps out from the crowd, and he quickly adressed the kid. "Revenge, send out your pokemon". Then, he pointed at you and said, " after Revenge releases his pokemon, it will be your turn to release your pokemon and start the attacks." Revenge softly whispers, "Scizor go!" and releases the said pokemon. Just as he released your pokemon, you couldn't tell a weird vibe you were getting out from that Scizor. You start looking at your pokeballs, and find out that one was missing. You quickly remember that when he pushed you, the kid could have stolen it.... What are you going to do now?
    Saturn expected that the kid would enter the tournament with a stolen Pokémon, afterall he was a thief, but he didn´t expected that the stolen Pokémon would be of his property. How did the kid knew that the Pokémon in that ball was a Scizor? Perhaps the kid opened the ball and released Rakdos, his Scizor. But if Rakdos knew that the kid stole him, why didn´t he escaped? The only answer was that the kid used that time to gain control of the steel bug. How? Saturn didn´t knew that but he was sure that the only way to recover his starter Pokémon was defeating him in the battle. There was someone in his team that would enjoy to do that job. He took a ball and released Borborygmos, his Ledian. The five star Pokémon was Rakdos´rival. Since he became a part of the team, he compited with Rakdos to be the most powerful member. It was time to discover who won.

"Borborygmos, there is not time to explain you what happened but you need to attack Rakdos and beat him in this battle. I suppose that you agree so use Flash to blind him for a while and then show him your Ice Punch and your Thunder Punch."

Saturn hoped for the best while Borborygmos smiled.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

Wow, I could keep doing these things once a month and still only get three people to reply well, okay then. Updates.

Dae~Maker:

…clangs as it spins around the metallic post. You win! …a point. A roaring applause is heard but quickly turns to squeaky giggling as you turn to see Malensa practice her vocal work. Blushing, she turns her head up into the air before rolling on the roof in stifled laughter.

Dremor tries and fails to make a straight face as he shushes her from afar. Clearing his throat and polishing his eye, he prepares to throw. This time however, he seems to fill the horseshoe with some unholy energy perhaps because it starts to sparkle a blinding black. Well, whatever he did to it, it sails and hits the target. Well enough to send the goal pin in flames. Dark black evil flames. Or something. He seems to be just showing off to his girlfriend really as the flames disappear and he blows a ethereal flame to Malensa, which she gladly accepts.

Centin:

The flash surrounds the area. Light bursts out from underwater. The flash seemed to be easily refracted by the tentacool’s clear bodies making the whole area around the boat light up in a blinding flash leaving you as well as most fish disoriented.

Now, your vision is sadly a bit cloudy now so take what you see with a grain of salt. Although many are a bit bewildered as well as perplexed, many thanks to their crystals and general translucent flesh managed to escape any harm.

Still your plan works in some way as a couple of tentacles of a foolish jellyfish appear to be climbing up the boat.

Ryman:

You stand there watching over your fish as it lies there and the taillow does the same. The chinchou being as happy as ever tries to flop over to the taillow, however the taillow still amused at her opponent’s atypical appearance and behavior just flutters a bit further back.

Then, through a strange set of circumstances, your chinchou flops into a hole between the clouds and plummets down to the ground.

With lighting reflexes, the taillow snatches the chinchou in midair and brings him back up to the clouds safe and sound. And then, your chinchou, jolly as ever, performs your commands and paralyses the bird leaving it twitching on the ground beside your dried up fish.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]

Fizzy Bubbles Information

Ryman:

You stand there watching over your fish as it lies there and the taillow does the same. The chinchou being as happy as ever tries to flop over to the taillow, however the taillow still amused at her opponent’s atypical appearance and behavior just flutters a bit further back.

Then, through a strange set of circumstances, your chinchou flops into a hole between the clouds and plummets down to the ground.

With lighting reflexes, the taillow snatches the chinchou in midair and brings him back up to the clouds safe and sound. And then, your chinchou, jolly as ever, performs your commands and paralyses the bird leaving it twitching on the ground beside your dried up fish.
    "Ah, dang it!" exlaimed Ryan, "I should've known she was just playing.
    She meant no harm. Poor thing."
    With this Ryan thanks Chinchou for it's hard work, returns it to it's Poke Ball, and picks up the twitching Taillow, and decides to carry it around until it was okay again. As Ryan walks in the opposite direction of the rainbow, massaging Taillow's wings as he went.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...

~UPDATES~

Joshua: Avian Extraordinaire: Hayley nods, understanding as always. You smile, your spirits rising. Whatever Tropius decides, Hayley will be there to support you.

Beau meets Tropius the moment it lands, and begins speaking to Tropius. Tropius looks concerned, and agrees to help once again. Gratitude courses through you at Tropius' nod. How lucky you are to have such caring partners. Tropius is not even your Pokémon, and yet, it has stuck by you, for pleasure or for assistance.

Smiling, you climb atop Tropius, Beau right behind you. Hayley gently cradles the injured bugs in her arms, keeping them safe. The two Pokémon take off, flying serenely side by side.

Despite your worries about the injured bugs, the sheer excitement of being in the air once more is overwhelming. Your troubles tumble away with the wind as Tropius cuts gracefully through the sky. In no time at all, you've reached your destination.

Blissey is standing outside the door, almost as if it sensed your approach. Hayley is first to land, and it deposits the two Ninjask before Blissey. Blissey, never losing its calm expression, kneels, and picks up the injured cicadas. The door behind it opens instantly, and Blissey bounces in.

You're unsure if you're meant to follow. Would that interfere with Blissey's ritual at all? What is your choice?

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    OOC: Sorry for the short reply, I didn't have much to work with, nor was I feeling very creative.

Joshua watched as the Blissey bounced into the Pokemon Center, the two unconscious Ninjasks under her arms. He looked to Hayley, to Beau, and to Tropius in the sky. He smiled, yet somewhat guilty for injuring the Ninjask in the first place.

"Can you two keep an eye on things out here? I don't want Tropius hurt, and I feel that I need to go help Blissey." Hayley and Beau nodded, Hayley taking to the sky to convey Joshua's message.

Joshua's hand flicked to his wrist, and he released Michael from his ball, the small vulpine Pokemon leaping into Joshua's arms. "Ready to help Blissey?" Joshua asked. Michael nodded, and the two walked into the Center, following Blissey.

OOC: I know they were supposed to be posted yesterday, but it seems that fate doesn't want updates on Sunday, so from now on, they'll be posted on Monday. I might change the update times quite a bit though, but I will notify any other changes either on the last update or on the To, or maybe I'll do both. Anywho, I would have posted earlier, but my computer had a panic attack and the internet shut off. Now don't think because I change dates will mean that I'll slowly began to slow down again, I promise to have updates every week and if not, the week following. I'm doing my best here, and I hope you guys like it.

Arc:
    Without hesitation, Cadaver withdraws all of his energy into what was going to be his last assault in this battle, but hopefully not his last on the raging war to come. He began the assault by summoning a beautiful light to catch the Claydol's attention, but even though with all of it's tempting, and luring shine, the Claydol payed no mind to it, for it too was concentrating on one last attack, a hyper beam. Next, the same oblivion darkness that had been used by Lucius not a while ago were lit up in Cadaver's eye, and he quickly fired off the strongest nightshade he could manage without using all of his energy. Unfortunately, the attack was nothing more than a weak black jolt that only did minor damage, leaving the Claydol the same, and still charging. Now, laughing at it's best, the demon sitting on his throne began to spit back it's foul and hurtful feedback. "...Such disgrace, and here I thought I could have gotten a better fight. Now tell me this, foolish trainer; If that weakling of a pokemon can't even summon a decent Nightshade, how do you expect it to cause any damage with that Memento? Clearly, your ghost is lacking of energy, and he soon will go away, blend into the darkness and be condemn to lurk around in hell's pits for it's pitifull performance..." Once again, he falls into a frenzy of laughter, and the demon starts growing into the devil.His eyes were black as pitch, his pupils were bouncing from the center to the sides, and finally, his aura began to sink even more into the arena, the temperature began to drop down , and once again everything was covered in darkness.It's laughter was still echoing all around, haunting you each and every time. Meanwhile, a tiredsome, yet determined Cadaver was gathering all of its energy into one spot, and when the time was ready, he was hoping, it could make a slight difference to your advantage. Although he knew exactly how much energy he still had left, Cadaver didn't let one single pessimist thought haunt over him. He dignantly, closed his eye, opened his mouth, and performed his ultimate attack, the curse that could only be called upon with self sacrifice, in both body and soul. A giant crimson-colored wave of quickly escaped from the mouth, and anxiously shot out to it's target. The energy took the form of a giant hand and just as it got close to the Claydol, the hand began to expand until it completely covered the Claydol with the cursed energy. The blood-looking energy began to sink in deep into the Claydoll's inner body and disappeared from the surface in a few seconds, resulting in a Claydol that looked as if nothing had happened, still charging for a finishing hyper beam. You quickly grab Cadaver's pokeball, and begin searching for Cadaver, ready to withdraw him. After finding him a few feet away from you, you take a deep look and stare into tragic scene left before your eyes. Although he was a ghost type, Cadaver never looked like this, a real ghost. His mind was not emitting any single vibration, almost as if it had taken a flee, leaving nothing but an empty shell. During the Memento attack, you could have sworned that Cadaver had whispered softly "don't look back... not even for me..."But was it an hallucination created by a figment of your imagination, or was it true? Back at the battlefield, it looked like both surviving pokemon had finally finished charging off they're attacks. Lucius had charged the shadowball into it's fullest potential, meanwhile the Claydol had invoked all of it's last energy into what could be a devestating attack that could over power Lucius' shadow ball. The two pokemon gave eachother one glance, and upon sighting, they let out the attacks at once. Lucius' hands made a backward flip motion, and the shadow ball took off immediately, while the Claydol had joint the two barrel shapded hands that released the Hyper Beam as if it were a laser. As you watched, you couldn't help but get a bit of fear of what the outcome of the collision and look at your fingernails for a chance to escape fear, (or atleast a way to ignore it) even though it's a pretty nasty habit. Just as you were about to raise your hand and into your mouth, you feel a warm feeling that stopped you completely.Although you were paralysed from a certain shock, you felt as if you were in your own home, comfortable, happy, calm, but more than everything else, you felt so relaxed, at ease. It was as if somebody was supporting you and bringing back the strength that had been temporarily lost. Even your wild side had been subdued into peacefullnes. Through the back of your mind, you could hear a faint voice deliver a message, " you have nothing to worry about, trust on both of your pokemon, and they won't let you down. Just because you can't see one of them, doesn't mean it's spirit has been left behind. I'll assure you that there is still a part of Cadaver out there, and I'm sure you know it, you have just forgotten about it..." The voice was so sweet, so gentle, so soothing, but you were so positive that you had heard such voice before, but where....? With the voice gone, you look back into the battle, and begin to see what the voice had been talking about. Between the two of the attacks, it was clear that the Shadow Ball was winning, it was breaking through the beam as it was still going to it's direction, the rest of the beam that got on it's way was split away into two and without the full body of the beam, it quickly disappeared. Although the shadow ball should have been getting smaller as it was breaking through the hyper barrier, on the contrary it had been getting stronger, for it had been collecting more and more energy from the hyperbeam, and quickly absorbing it and combining it with it's own. As it reached it's target, a huge explosion took place, and the shadow energy mixed with the hyper energy struck the Claydol with massive damage. The impact of the explosion created such a huge wave of gust that your hair began to fly freely about in all directions. A cloudy dark smoke that came seconds after the explostion was making it impossible to see the results of what had happened, seeing as how it was already hard to even see. As the smoke began to clear down, and sink into the ground, you see the end of what felt such a long battle. Like the exeggutor, the Claydol quickly began to grow faint, and slowly began to disappear. Tears were dropping out of his eyes, but as it's body turned transparent, everything was getting swept away into nothingess. As the Claydol disappeared from sight, you could see a white shadow still there, somewhat resembling to a ghost.As you stare into the shadow, to see wether it was a ghost indeed, you get startled by the conclusion. It was a ghost after all, but not any ghost of a person you had never seen before, but it was the ghost of Stu, your ex-guide. He turned his face toward you and gave you such sad look. Immediately however, burning flames surrounding, and he let out a horrible screech of pain, as he was consumed and then disappeared again."That *******, will never get freed from me, he shall burn in my hell for all eternity, doing what I bid him to," said the Alakazam, followed by his usual maniac and evil laugh. The wind started to pick up again, but this time, the cause was unknown, or at least for the time being. As you turn around, you see an enormous psychic energy swooping down, coming to your way. It was a Future Sight attack, probably the one that the Claydol was using a lot of psychic energy on the previous round. Although you wanted to jump out of the way, you couldn't do it. All your muscles and limbs had frozen still, and you could only stare at what could lead you to your death, just a few seconds away. Suddenly, for the first time in quite a while, Melody reacts instead of just watching, and steps right in front of you, taking most of the damage you were supposed to take. A minute later, Melody falls down to the ground, her skin covered in cuts and major bruises, her hair scattered in all directions, and began her respiration was beginning to sound very coarse, signaling she was having trouble breathing. The Alakazam stands up from his throne and screams, "Well, now that we're done with all of this ruckus, it's time for the show to continue. The last and concluding act of your life!" He raised his hands into the air, and everyone was being covered in a purple color light, starting from top to bottom. As the purple light covered everyone completely, you begin to feel squeezy, as it seemed you were moving away into a different location. During the teletransportation, your stomach felt as it was turned upside down, then twisted and squeezed , while you began to feel lightheaded. You weren't in any place you've ever seen before. It was as if you were in a dark elevator with an unknown stop. Once the trip was over, a blinding flashing light appeared in front of you, and sucked you into it, seconds later you make a rough landing into a very beautiful garden. The garden was filled with roses, flowers, and gorgeous trees that were as tall as the city's skyscrapers. Unfortunately, upon the arrival of the Alakazam, everything began to wilt in an impressive rate, turning the once beautiful garden into a wasteland in just seconds. Where once was a fertile, and green grass was now a dry ground with cracks all over the surface. The leaves and petals of the plants were on the floor, most of them black and dry. A few feet away was Melody, still knocked out cold, while the Alakazam was hovering around. " Prepare to die, this will be the last battle, one that you have never battled before, and that you'll definetly lose. So, because of that, I'll give you the first attacks, heck, if you want to use as many pokemon as you want, for it will still be futile." What are you going to do now?

Note: Lucius gained 1 level up from the battle.

DS:
    Matching your smile, and optimistic thoughts, the kid and your Scizor wer full of rage, sorrow, and hatred all at once. Even if Borborygmos had been Rakdos' rival, you had never seen such deep hatred passion as now. Normally, it was just a friendly rivalry, nothing more than just a small quarrel, a skirmish. However, it wasn't just Rakdos' attitude different, his appearence was different too.The white part of his eye was now black with a small tint of lavander.His normall glossy metal coat was now lackluster, looking more like old rust, worn away.His smooth and elegant wings had now scratches and some wholes on them, and they were now colored with an antique brown. Quickly counteracting your commands, the young boy soflty spoke out , "Scizor, start off with pursuit, and then Metal claw, followed by double team." Although the young boy's voice was very soft, it still possesed an air of arrogance and confident, leaving the crowd awed and completely out of the words. They were now all hyped up into the battle, and began to grow anxious how the first round would go, for both trainers started out with what seemed to be a matc to match attack. Both pokemon started off just as their trainers ordered. Borborygmos, the five starred pokemon began to glow faintly, until the light was beginning to shine stronger and stronger with each and every second that it gained. Scizor on the other hand, was covered by a dark veil and began to swoop right after Borborygmos, indifferent to the blinding light that was now spreading across all the area. The light was so intense that you cover your eeys with one hand, but you manage to see how everybody else quickly withdrew something from their bags, suitcases, purses, and such something, all at once in a weird and creepy coordinated way. They had all pulled up some sunglasses, and quickly put them on, for the light was seriously hurting their sight, and they just couldn't miss anything from such match.Even the referre had pulled up some shades from what seemed to be nowhere, and he turned his sight back into the battle. His eyes fixed upon the Scizor, who was aproaching the Ledian at a very fast pace. Although you couldn't see anything, you were glad to hear every single thing from the referee, who was shouting like a madmen. "..And the Scizor has just smacked into that poor Ledian, who's flash seemed to have worked uopn everybody except it's target. Too bad, for the Ledian, but a nice tactic from that Scizor, using the pursuit to hide itself with a dark sheild, acting like the sunglasses that everybody is now wearing!" The referee continued to shout all of what was happening, but you stopped paying attention to him as your sight was getting slightly better to the degree you could at least tell what was happening. Although the whole thing was very fuzzy and blurry, it was better than nothing. After getting tackled by the Scizor, the Ledian flew off some feet away, and began charging some ice energy into his fist. Rakdos on the other side, was hardening his metal hand too, gaining back some of it's usual glossiness just for that one attack.The two bug pokemon gave each other once glance, then the both darted out at flying speed. The two attacks collided with one another, and upon impact made a huge explosion, sending off both pokemon far away, smoke from the collsion was making it impossible to see the outcome. As most of the smoke was cleared, the pokemon's appearence is revealed, and they bothe seem to have taken some damage. Ledian, on one hand, had injured the fist from taking such powerful punch from the metal pokemon. On the other hand, however, the ice damage that was released upon after the shock, seemed to have managed to have worked it's way not only to the claw of the Scizor, but to one of it's wings too. Although not completely frozen, it was now very stiff and rigid, clearing out Scizor's normal speed down to half, equal to the Ledian.Now charging electric energy onthe other hand, Borborygmos was getting ready to dart once again to Scizor, who was still standing at the same spot. Finally charged, the ladian shoots after the Scizor with his right fist extended and ready to hit the Scizor, who had still not moved a second.Could it be that it was waiting just a second before getting punched to use the double team? Although it was a very risky move due to the lost of speed, if it worked out to Scizors advantage, it would evade the attack, and still have some clones left around for more.Just as you thought, Rakdos did exactly as you had imagined. Seconds before Borborygmos' fist mad contact, the Scizor quickly disappeared, and 3 clones had now appeared in a circle plus the real Scizor making four, surrounding the Ledian. Lucky for the kid and not for you, Borborygmos punch hit one of the clones, letting off Rakdos without a scratch, and with clones still on the field. Now being your opponent's turn to start off the attack, the kid doesn't hesitate, nor seemed to think much before saying his commands. "Leer it down, follow it up with Swift, and finish it off with False Swipe," his tone still the very same from before. With the crowd going madly, everybody rooting for their own pokemon, they all look down at you, specially the referee, almost killing you with their daggering eyes. If you don't react quickly enough, things could be an advantage for Rakdos. What will you do now?

Everybody else: Repost
    Last edited by HakuBlue; 13th June 2006 at 6:16 AM.

Wow, I could keep doing these things once a month and still only get three people to reply well, okay then. Updates.

Centin:

The flash surrounds the area. Light bursts out from underwater. The flash seemed to be easily refracted by the tentacool’s clear bodies making the whole area around the boat light up in a blinding flash leaving you as well as most fish disoriented.

Now, your vision is sadly a bit cloudy now so take what you see with a grain of salt. Although many are a bit bewildered as well as perplexed, many thanks to their crystals and general translucent flesh managed to escape any harm.

Still your plan works in some way as a couple of tentacles of a foolish jellyfish appear to be climbing up the boat.
    Centin see some figures getting nearer. He shook his head, "Look, look, a tentacool, and it is heading this way." Then, he noticed more of those figures. "Wait, I see more. I see more of them," indeed true. Tentacools start climbing on one part of the boat, and that struck him, "Axtan, is that a tentacool? A tentacool on this boat?" Obviously, this was not the only one, there were more hiding within the woods of the boat, and starting to appear. "Axtan now! Night shade the whole boat before it gets to us," ordered Centin to his xatu which was on the other end of the boat.

That burst of blinding beacon really messed up his vision. He started to feel unbalanced and is ready to fall into the water at any moment. "Ah, this will not do, I guess I'll just close my ends just in case night shade is really dark and darkens my vision further," he closed his eyes and started to calm down, but all is not what it seems. "Ah yes, the first aid kit, where did I put that thing again?" unknowingly, the kit moved around the buoyant and shaking boat, so there was no safe spot to place the kit. He however, was faced with a dilemma, of not getting hit by the darkness of his xatu's next night shade. So therefore, he searches the spot he is standing on with his eyes, closed.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

First i'd like to say well thanks to Eon for updating me for so long (over a year if I got my dates right), and congrats on the CG and stuff even though that happened a few weeks ago I feel I should say my good byes and congrats to him, you were a great updater and my first ever one how cool is that? :0

Next i'd like to say thank you AF for updating me and telling me on msn, what a wonderful invention msn is. If I ever meet the guy who made IM systems i'll thank him for us :P But onto the start:

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimatsu
    The Labyrinth: An underground maze where the bravest warriors were sent in order to prove themselves. It's inhabited by strong pokemon and an unknown mysterious pokemon that is stronger than them all. If the warriors made it out they were celebrated as heroes, if not.... :-(
    Stuart entered Fizzytopia energetically, he got out an easy to carry map to examine all the possible areas he could go to in this vast land. From the Glacier Islands to the Space Zone, with all this choice Stuart couldn't find any way to decide between each area. Quickly analyzing the map once again Stuart found one particular place that sparked interesting, the Labyrinth. He then folded up his map and smiled excitedly as he got ready to embark on his new adventure to the Labyrinth. He walked a few steps forward before wondering what he will encounter in the mysterious, underground maze.

Hope the colours right and i'll try as much as I can to make my replies long and action packed, as well as to reply as reguarly as possible.

Well, as you guys probably already know, I've moved to the Cloud Garden. I would've posted this as soon as I knew but my lack of acces to the PF's hindered that. But you guys deserve to know what's what, so here it is:

TS - Thank you very much for the compliments. You were a joy to update and I'd have taken you on if you didn't already have an updator =( Your adventure definitely deserves a prize, so you can have a Fire and Thunder Ball. You can also keep the Tangela you caught.

Kas - I'm sorry, but since you only replied once, you didn't get far enough to deserve any rewards.

SM, Lilblue, and Zami - I managed to arrange to take over for your respective updators once their adventures for you are done, so I'll be continuing your adventures then ^^

So, yeah, sorry again about the lateness and thank you all for being such great updatees, you've really made me enjoy updating.

Walking off of the ferry onto the dock of Seaside City, Stephen looks around disapprovingly at the tall skyscrapers, constant noise, and air polution. "How anyone can live in these conditions..." he mutters under his breath as he begins to walk through the city, looking for a map with which he can identify exactly where he wanted to go. Already knowing his destination, he simply needed to know which direction he had to travel in.

A few years ago, Stephen had learned of the Lost City of Sobek. The Atlantis of the Pokemon world, rather than being sunk into the ocean, the city had been buried by the sands of the desert. Considered by many to be simply a legend, they were proven wrong as just recently, a sandstorm had uncovered the city and its secrets. And finally, Stephen was going to find out some of those secrets for himself...

Finally finding what he was looking for, Stephen rests on a bench while he examines a large map plastered onto a wall of a tourism industry. "Let's see..." he mutters, "it's in the central region...ah, here it is." Noticing the lettering in orange, THE LOST CITY OF SOBEK, he quickly looks to the side of the map, where the same words are written. Underneath it is a list of bulleted items, also listed in the same orange color. Muttering under his breath again, he goes over the possibilities in his mind. "The Ruins...maybe...The Ancient Pyramind...sounds cool...The Sphinx...meh." Not quite the best of the best with riddles, Stephen smiles as he sees the next place.

"The Labyrinth. Excellent." he remarks, as he pulls out a red and white orb from his belt. "Absol, go!" he shouts, as he tosses the Pokeball onto the ground. The ball bursts open, revealing white light which quickly takes the form of a white creature with a black scythe atop its head, nearly as tall as Stephen. "Absol, we're going to be going to the Lost City of Sobek, to be more specific, the Labyrinth. It should prove to be a challenge to both of us, no one really knows what's there..."

Absol, hearing the words of a challenge, nods in agreement. "Now then," he says, "let's get out of this place."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

Ryman:

You pick up the bird as she gazes at you in horror. “Massaging” her, you continue walking along the cloud and you hear the soft sound of the fragile bones of the taillow snap.

Well, ignoring that for the moment, you look around to see the amazing view. Fizzitopia stretches far and wide with many remarkable places, and you chose this one.

So, getting back to the garden, you wander a bit, it is rather pretty. However, it is just a garden, some exotic plants that probably can sting you while poisoning you. But not all are bad; some are just flowers, pretty frilly things. Some trees as well.

Yeah, that is about it, but it is fairly large, at least as big as a house. But it seems to be fairly uninhabited besides some birds that stop to rest. Not many pokemon can survive the trip up the rainbow I guess.

Centin:

Blotches of unholy darkness as before in the club appear and you hear the sound of a lone tentacool splashing back into the water. You of course don’t see any of this because you have shut your eyes. The blind grasping for the first aid kit yielded results as although you fell and knocked into Axtan, you managed to get your hands on it.

The heavy, red, plastic first aid kit sits on your lap as you sit on the floor of the boat. But you are a bit blinded still so I don’t advise picking at bottles randomly or anything.

Torkoal Stu:

You close your large map of the city and lean back against a stall. It is a bright summer day, the clock struck twelve just ten minutes ago and you are in the middle of a vast desert of tremendous proportions.

The summer day thing actually doesn’t look that great now, but that is beside the point. You have decided to go sightseeing (or something) to the great labyrinth. Now, to do this first you have to get there. For your information, you are in the largest archeological camps of the desert and to get to Sobek you have to either walk or rent a Jeep from the Monorail station.

Fortunately, there are plenty of tourist guides in this camp to steal your money, I mean help you find what you are looking for. Anyway, in one of the few tourist stalls set in the collection of large tents.

The seller keeps telling you that the weedle amulet would look go on you. You can either buy it or you know, just like ignore the guy and leave. The monorail station is a bit further south (the stall faces east) but you can always walk there, the path to it is down the row of stalls.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]

Fizzy Bubbles Information

Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast