Page 193 of 198 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 4949

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Trading my Lv.4 Trapinch to Charm. for 4 candies

        Spoiler:
    Trapinch for 4 Candies.

    Trade Confirmed

  2. #4802
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Trapinch for 4 Candies.

    Trade Confirmed
    Trade Closed, hope both your futures are eventful !

  3. #4803
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    796

    Default

    My 2 Brown Gummis are hereby being traded for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.

  4. #4804
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    My 2 Brown Gummis are hereby being traded for Arc_Angel's 1 Rare Candy.
    Trading 1 Candy to DS for 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading 1 Candy to DS for 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Brown Gummis <----------> Rare Candy

    ...

    COMPLETE

    Enjoy making your Golett smarter, Arc!

    *Trade Closed*

  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Ariden's 10x Mysterious Gummi's and 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading 3 Rare Candies for Ariden's 10x Mysterious Gummi's and 2x Brown Gummi's

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 5 mysterious gummi, 3 mysterious gummi, 2 mysterious gummi and 2 brown gummi to Arc_Angel for her 3 rare candies.

    That's 10 mysterious gummi(s) and 2 brown gummi(s) in total.

    *Trade Closed*

  9. #4809
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Pokemon for Trade:
    N/A

    Pokemon I Want:
    NOTE: IF I'M ASKING FOR A POKEMON THAT'S UP FOR TRADE IT MEANS I WANT IT, PERIOD.

    Items For Trade:
    Various Berries (See Profile)
    Various Cards (See Profile)
    Rare Candies
    Coins

    Items I Want:
    Bubbling Cauldron
    Mummy Bandages
    Heart Container
    Shadow Lance
    Rare Candies
    Coins
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th November 2012 at 7:37 AM.

  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    2,038

    Default

    Yes, double post, but blah blah blah I can't hear you~

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ariden for his level 1 Venonat.

  11. #4811
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laverre
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Yes, double post, but blah blah blah I can't hear you~

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ariden for his level 1 Venonat.
    Trading this Lv 1 female venonat to Son_of_Shadows for his rare candy.

    *Trade closed*

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Trading my 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his Lv 1 Female Swablu.

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Trading my 1 Rare Candy to John's Knight for his Lv 1 Female Swablu.
    Trading level 1 female Swablu for MarbleZone's 1 candy. Enjoy her!

    [closed]

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    Trading 20x Mysterious Gummi (1-2, 3-5, 6, 7-11, 12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-20), 9x Blue Gummi (1-3, 4-8, 9), & 8x Purple Gummi (1-3, 4-8) to Takeo for 10,000x Coins.

    *Trade Commenced*
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 15th November 2012 at 1:59 AM.

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading 20x Mysterious Gummi (1-2, 3-5, 6, 7-11, 12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-20), 9x Blue Gummi (1-3, 4-8, 9), & 8x Purple Gummi (1-3, 4-8) to Takeo for 10,000x Coins.

    *Trade Commenced*

    Trading 10,000x Coins to Lilblue. for her x20 Mysterious Gummis, x9 Blue Gummis & x8 Purple Gummis.

    Thank you!

    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Takeo; 15th November 2012 at 2:05 AM.

  16. #4816
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Trading x8 Purple Gummis and x2 Mysterious Gummis to Takeo for 2000 coins

    *commenced!*

  17. #4817
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    Trading x8 Purple Gummis and x2 Mysterious Gummis to Takeo for 2000 coins

    *commenced!*
    Trading 2,000x coins to LASL for her x8 Purple Gummis & x2 Mysterious ones

    Thank you!

    *Trade Closed*

  18. #4818
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Trading 8 Purple Gummies (1-3, 4-8) for Takeo's 1,400 Coins.

    *Trade Started*

  19. #4819
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Trading 8 Purple Gummies (1-3, 4-8) for Takeo's 1,400 Coins.

    *Trade Started*
    Trading 1,400 coins to Myrrh for his x8 Purple Gummies

    Thank you!
    *Trade Closed*

  20. #4820
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    6,983

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Myrrh for 2 Green Gummis.

    *Trade commenced*

  21. #4821
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Myrrh for 2 Green Gummis.

    *Trade commenced*
    Trading my two Green Gummi, (each obtained here) for Missingno. Master's one Rare Candy. Thank you . 3

    *Trade Closed*

  22. #4822
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    796

    Default

    I hereby trade 1500 coins for Takeo's 3 Gold Gummis.

    *Trade Start*

  23. #4823
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade 1500 coins for Takeo's 3 Gold Gummis.

    *Trade Start*
    Trading my x3 Gold Gummies to Dark Searchman for 1,500 coins.

    *Trade Closed*

  24. #4824
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Trading Level 01 Male Gligar to Itzatrap for 5 Candies and 2,000 coins
    *Trade Commenced*

  25. #4825
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading Level 01 Male Gligar to Itzatrap for 5 Candies and 2,000 coins
    *Trade Commenced*
    Trading my 5x Rare Candies and 2,000 coins to Arc Angel for her male level 1 Gligar.

    **Trade Closed**

    Thank you so much, will take great care of him. ^-^
    Last edited by Itzatrap; 26th November 2012 at 8:00 PM.

Page 193 of 198 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •