Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197 LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4826
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Double post, because I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Pansear in exchange for Myrrh's 5 Rare Candies, TM Flame Charge, and 4 Mysterious Gummis.

    *Trade Started*
    Trading my 5 Rare Candies, TM Flame Charge, and 4 Mysterious Gummi for Dark Searchman's Lv. 1 Male Pansear. Thank you.

    *Trade Closed*

  2. #4827
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Trading a Lv. 1 Litwick to Lilblue for her Lv. 1 Golett.

    Many thanks, lilblue. I appreciate it a lot.

    *Trade Started*

  3. #4828
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading a Lv. 1 Litwick to Lilblue for her Lv. 1 Golett.

    Many thanks, lilblue. I appreciate it a lot.

    *Trade Started*
    Trading Lv. 1 Golett to CyberBlastoise for Lv. 1 Liltwick .

    *Trade Closed*

    No, no, thank you! <3

  4. #4829
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Trading 3x R. Candies to See_Bee for his Pineco (m). Thanks!!

    *T*R*A*D*E* *I*N*I*T*I*A*T*E*D*

  5. #4830
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 3x R. Candies to See_Bee for his Pineco (m). Thanks!!

    *T*R*A*D*E* *I*N*I*T*I*A*T*E*D*
    Trading my Pineco to Hayward for his 3 candies.

    Trade confirmed and closed.

    Pineco info:
        Spoiler:- Pineco:

  6. #4831
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    I hereby trade my Gracidea in exchange for Lilblue's Lure Ball. And it'll be a good home for Delilah (Chinchou) once the trade closes, so it'll replace the Pokeball she's currently in!

    *Trade Start*

  7. #4832
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Gracidea in exchange for Lilblue's Lure Ball. And it'll be a good home for Delilah (Chinchou) once the trade closes, so it'll replace the Pokeball she's currently in!

    *Trade Start*
    Trading 1x Lure Ball to Dark Searchman for 1x Gracidea.

    *Trade Closed*

    Enjoy!

  8. #4833
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Trading a Lv.1 female Mantyke with Water Sport to FG for his Lv.1 Male Misdreavus. Thanks so much, man~

    *TRADE INITIATED*

  9. #4834
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
    Trading a Lv.1 female Mantyke with Water Sport to FG for his Lv.1 Male Misdreavus. Thanks so much, man~

    *TRADE INITIATED*
    Trading Lv 1 Male Misdreavus to ME for her Mantyke

    *TRADE CLOSED*

  10. #4835
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Trading a Lv. o1 Aerodactyl for Em Zee's 15 candies & 50,000 coins. Thanks and enjoy your new prehistoric partner!

    *Trade Initiated*

  11. #4836
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading a Lv. o1 Aerodactyl for Em Zee's 15 candies & 50,000 coins. Thanks and enjoy your new prehistoric partner!

    *Trade Initiated*
    Trading 15 Rare Candies and 50,000 coins to Hayward for his Lv 1 Male Aerodactyl. For the millionth time, thank you!!

    Discarding his old Pokeball and placing him inside this Timer Ball.

    *Trade Closed!*

    ---

    Finally. After more than one year of searching, it was his. Levin hadn't made a lot of friends - real friends - in this land since he started his journey, but he treasured the ones he had. William Hale was one such friend, and a veteran to whom he could turn in times of need. When he realized Will was willing to facilitate this acquisition, his respect for the Pacifidlog native grew even more.
    It didn't come without a cost, however, and Levin had toiled hard to amass enough riches for the trade. He was no stranger to big investments, however: Bud had also come at a similarly steep price. And now, after all this time, he owned an Aerodactyl.

    The Pokeball he stored him in seemed appropriate; how long had it been since the dinosaur had ruled the skies? He smiled to himself; if a Lucario or a Beldum didn't get people talking, this certainly would. After all, it was the only thing he ever really yearned for - recognition. The world wouldn't be able to ignore a man who tamed an Aerodactyl in this day and age; they certainly hadn't ignored that one Trainer who had succeeded before him...

    Thinking back, that was one other veteran Levin had dealt with in the past. The famous Dragon Tamer who owned an Aerodactyl of his own. Any Trainer worth their salt would have heard about him, but Levin? He'd personally struck deals with the legend, the most recent one earning his him Bidoof. While not as close as he was to William, Balmund was also someone Levin deeply respected. And as such, his Aerodactyl's new name would feel all the more appropriate: the dragon master could take it either as a compliment or a challenge, and Levin meant both.

    Baal.

  12. #4837
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    *Record Marker* 16th April 2013.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  13. #4838
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Since UPN is down -_-;

    Trading 7 candies, 1x Cranberry Pokeblock and 1x Liteblue Pokeblock for Enchantress' lv1 female Eevee.
    Thank you so much! Our twins must see each other soon! ^-^

  14. #4839
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Since UPN is down -_-;

    Trading 7 candies, 1x Cranberry Pokeblock and 1x Liteblue Pokeblock for Enchantress' lv1 female Eevee.
    Thank you so much! Our twins must see each other soon! ^-^
    Trading my Lv.1 female Eevee to John's Knight for his 7 candies, Cranberry Pokeblock, and +20 Liteblue Pokeblock.
    We'll be sure to have them meet up regularly :).

    *trade closed* Enjoy ^^.

  15. #4840
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    I hereby trade my +20 Black Pokeblock for Missingno. Master's 1000 coins.

    *****

    Also, I hereby trade my 6 Ball Capsules, one each of Star Seals A-F, and a Heart Seal A for Kaisap's 1 Rare Candy.

  16. #4841
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Also, I hereby trade my 6 Ball Capsules, one each of Star Seals A-F, and a Heart Seal A for Kaisap's 1 Rare Candy.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Dark Searchman for a set of Ball Capsules and Seals.

    *Trade Closed!*

  17. #4842
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my +20 Black Pokeblock for Missingno. Master's 1000 coins.
    Trading 1,000 coins to GS for his +20 Black Pokéblock.

    *Trade Closed*


    ~ Tess Edit: Used on 12/05/2013.
    Last edited by enchantress; 13th May 2013 at 6:42 AM.

  18. #4843
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    I hereby trade my 2 Rare Candies for Plight of Leon's Heart Scale.

    *Trade Start*

  19. #4844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    in the future
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my 2 Rare Candies for Plight of Leon's Heart Scale.

    *Trade Start*
    Trading my Heart Scale for GS's 2 candies.

    TRADE CLOSED

  20. #4845

    Default

    Trading x10,000 coins to Ariden for his x1 Mysterious Gummi, x8 Purple Gummis, and x1 Ghost Ball.

    --Trade Started--

  21. #4846
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bless The Metal View Post
    Trading x10,000 coins to Ariden for his x1 Mysterious Gummi, x8 Purple Gummis, and x1 Ghost Ball.

    --Trade Started--
    Trading 1 mysterious gummi, 8 purple gummis and 1 ghost ball to Bless the Metal for 10000 coins.

    *Trade closed*

  22. #4847
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Trading my 4 Rare Candies to Ariden for his big huge bag of Berries containing the stuff in this spoiler here.

        Spoiler:- Berry Bag:
    Last edited by Escalion; 19th June 2013 at 2:08 AM.

  23. #4848
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
    Trading my 4 Rare Candies to Ariden for his big huge bag of Berries containing the stuff in this spoiler here.

        Spoiler:- Berry Bag:
    Trading the 60 berries below to Escalion for 4 rare candies.

        Spoiler:- 60 berries:


    *Trade closed*

  24. #4849
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Trade #1
    Trading 2x candies, and 10,000 coins to Ariden for his 2x Heart Scale and 8x Red Gummi and 2x Orange Gummi.

    *Trade Started*

    Trade #2
    Trading 10,000 coins to Ariden for 8x Black Gummi and 2x Orange Gummi.

    *Trade Started*


    Thanks for the trades!

  25. #4850
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trade #1
    Trading 2x candies, and 10,000 coins to Ariden for his 2x Heart Scale and 8x Red Gummi and 2x Orange Gummi.

    *Trade Started*


    Trade #1

    Trading heart scale, heart scale, 5 red gummi, 2 red gummi, 1 red gummi and 2 orange gummi to Itzatrap for 2 rare candies and 10000 coins.

    *Trade closed*

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap
    Trade #2
    Trading 10,000 coins to Ariden for 8x Black Gummi and 2x Orange Gummi.

    *Trade Started*


    Thanks for the trades!
    Trade #2

    Trading 3 black gummi, 5 black gummi and 2 orange gummi to Itzatrap for 10000 coins.

    *Trade closed*

Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •