Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197 LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4851
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada, that will be all
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Trading 1 candy to Ariden for his TM Thunder

    thanks so much!

    *trade started*

  2. #4852
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightpanda View Post
    Trading 1 candy to Ariden for his TM Thunder

    thanks so much!

    *trade started*
    Trading TM Thunder to lightpanda for 1 rare candy.

    *Trade closed*

  3. #4853
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading my level 1 female Axew for Rakurai's 2 candies. Take good care of her! ^-^

  4. #4854
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading my level 1 female Axew for Rakurai's 2 candies. Take good care of her! ^-^
    Trading my two candies for JK's female Axew, and placing her in a Pokeball (4/10 remaining). Thanks much.

    *Trade closed*
    Last edited by Rakurai; 22nd June 2013 at 11:55 AM.

  5. #4855
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Trading my lv.1 female Wurmple for Escalion's 2000 coins.

    *TRADE STARTED*

  6. #4856
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading my lv.1 female Wurmple for Escalion's 2000 coins.

    *TRADE STARTED*
    Trading my 2,000 coins to CB for the Female Wurmple, thanks! ^_^

    *Trade Closed*

    With fresh stash of coins Rowan finds himself back in the place he left not even all that long ago. This time however, Rowan enters the Cable Club for a different reason, or a different Pokémon to be more precise, as he now enters to trade for a newly hatched female Wurmple. While looking around for his contact Rowan talks to the Ralts he caries in his arms.

    "So, today we are back at the Cable Club again, we'll be getting a new friend for you Rose. Because if this Wurmple is like I have heard about her from Bill I think I will just have her around outside her Pokéball too. Hope you don't mind sharing the attention." With that he looks down to Rose, who looks back at him with a friendly smile.

    "Ah, I think I see Bill there Rose, let's get this over with and welcome the new addition to our team!" A short transaction later, "Fae, please come out will you?"

    In a flash of light a Wurmple appears on the ground before Rowan and Rose.

    "Hello there Fae," Rowan says friendly while he kneels down, "Nice to meet you, I would like to introduce you to my best friend and partner Rose, and I myself an Rowan. Welcome on the team Fae."

    Rowan holds out his hand, waiting for the Wurmple's reaction. Meanwhile, Rose sends a friendly yellow into the Fae's mind. The Wurmple seems a bit startled at first by the sudden appearance of the color inside her mind, but quickly understands the good intentions or Rose due to her friendly smile and inviting pose. With that, Fae crawls towards Rose and their trainer, she first goes to Rose, smiles at her and gives her an affectionate head. She then crawls up Rowan's hand and arm, around his back and stops at his shoulder.

    "Wurmple! Wurmple!" Fae gives another affectionate head, but this time to Rowan.

    "Looks like you like it up there, don't you Fae?"

    "Wurmple wurm!"

    "Good, than you can stay there, lets see what the Pokédex has to say about you okay?"

    In a quick move Rowan takes his Pokédex out his pocket and scans the Wurmple sitting on his shoulder:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokédex
    Wurmple, the Worm Pokémon: Wurmple sticks to tree branches and eats leaves. The thread it spits from its mouth, which becomes gooey when it touches air, slows the movement of its foes. Wurmple can evolve into either Silcoon or Cascoon depending on its personality.
    "Interesting, so you can evolve into two different Pokémon. Hmm... let's see, what options are there..." Rowan examines his Pokédex for information on Fae and her possible evolutions. "So, Slicoon and Cascoon and then Beautifly and Dustox. Interesting. And it depends on your personality hmm?" He smiles broadly, looking at the Pokémon on his shoulder, "Well then, I'm sure you will evolve into a beautiful Beautifly judging by how friendly and cute you are already."

    "Wurmple!"
    Last edited by Escalion; 5th July 2013 at 6:10 AM.

  7. #4857
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Trading my female Level 1 Drowzee to Ariden for his Rare Candy.

    *Trade Started*

  8. #4858
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Trading my female Level 1 Drowzee to Ariden for his Rare Candy.

    *Trade Started*
    Trading 1 rare candy to Myrrh for his Lv 1 female drowzee.

    *Trade closed*

  9. #4859
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Trading 1 candy to Ariden for level 1 male Snorunt.

    **Trade Started**


    Thanks! Will care greatly for this little guy. ^^

  10. #4860
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trading 1 candy to Ariden for level 1 male Snorunt.

    **Trade Started**


    Thanks! Will care greatly for this little guy. ^^
    Trading this Lv 1 male snorunt to Itzatrap for 1 rare candy.

    *Trade closed*

  11. #4861
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sawk in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 1 Female Swinub.

    *Trade Started*


        Spoiler:- Just Lee's Stats:


    **********

    Hey Lee, Keith's a good trainer, he'll help you get stronger!

    : *nods and goes into his Pokeball*

    Good luck, dude...

    *****

    Hey there, you look cute, let's see what you are:

    Swinub, the Pig Pokemon. They have an excellent sense of smell and can sniff out food buried under thick grass, soil, and even ice. They have also been used to find and dig up hot springs. They use their noses to dig into the ground in order to more accurately sense where underground hot springs are. Swinub are more enticed to the smell of food, such as roots, nuts, berries, and grubs.
    : *sniffs my shoes*

    Hm? What's so interesting about my shoes?
    : *moves my feet and sniffs under them*

    Ehehe, what, did I step on something funny? ^_^'
    : *grabs my leg and sniffs some more*

    Pfft, wha...
    : Swi swi! *paws at my leg*

    Aw, you want up?
    : Swinub!

    Well, you could've just said so! *picks her up* You're winning your way into my heart already! And I have the perfect name for you. ...How about Sejuani?
    : *nods and sighs before her stomach growls*

    Great! Oop, looks like you're hungry! Let's see if we can get you some lunch! Thanks, Keith! I know you'll be a good trainer for Lee, help him loosen up a bit!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 28th August 2013 at 6:34 AM.

  12. #4862
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sawk in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 1 Female Swinub.

    *Trade Started*


        Spoiler:- Just Lee's Stats:


    **********

    Hey Lee, Keith's a good trainer, he'll help you get stronger!

    : *nods and goes into his Pokeball*

    Good luck, dude...

    *****

    Hey there, you look cute, let's see what you are:

    Swinub, the Pig Pokemon. They have an excellent sense of smell and can sniff out food buried under thick grass, soil, and even ice. They have also been used to find and dig up hot springs. They use their noses to dig into the ground in order to more accurately sense where underground hot springs are. Swinub are more enticed to the smell of food, such as roots, nuts, berries, and grubs.
    : *sniffs my shoes*

    Hm? What's so interesting about my shoes?
    : *moves my feet and sniffs under them*

    Ehehe, what, did I step on something funny? ^_^'
    : *grabs my leg and sniffs some more*

    Pfft, wha...
    : Swi swi! *paws at my leg*

    Aw, you want up?
    : Swinub!

    Well, you could've just said so! *picks her up* You're winning your way into my heart already! And I have the perfect name for you. ...How about Sejuani?
    : *nods and sighs before her stomach growls*

    Great! Oop, looks like you're hungry! Let's see if we can get you some lunch! Thanks, Keith! I know you'll be a good trainer for Lee, help him loosen up a bit!
    "Hm," Keith remarked as he pushed open the slightly creaky doors and entered the Cable Club. "Wonder why he wanted to make the trade here?"

    "Wat's da difference?" asked Meowth, who was in his usual spot, lounging around on Keith's shoulder. "A Cable Club's a Cable Club, right?"

    "Well, yeah," said Keith. "Still, I mean, hardly anybody uses this one anymore, you know? Still, this place does see more business than that other one, at least."

    "Oh, yeah, da one where ya traded fer Stewie?" said Meowth, rolling his eyes at the memory of the unstable Shadow Ledian. "Yeah, dat place was just deserted."

    Keith nodded. "Good thing, too, or else Stewie might have hurt someone," he replied as he arrived at the trading machine just in time to see Hyrem return his Sawk to his Poké Ball, then place aforementioned ball on the trade machine. "Well, this is it," Keith said, now addressing the brown, furry Pokémon in his arms. "Ready to meet your new trainer, Swinub?"

    "Swi Swinub," Swinub remarked, sounding vaguely unsure.

    "Oh, don't worry," smiled Keith. "Hyrem's a good trainer, I'm sure you'll like him. Just do yourself a big favor and try to stay on the good side of his Seviper, OK? Besides, you'll be better off on a team where you don't have to worry about half your teammates smelling awful. That's not fair to your nose. Sirius was lucky, he came onto the team early enough in my training career that he was able to gradually get acclimated to the stench as it grew. OK, Swinub, return," he added as he held up the Poké Ball, recalling Swinub into its spherical depths. He then placed the ball on his end of the machine. One pull of a lever and much electrical crackling later, and Keith picked up the ball containing his new Pokémon.

    "Hey, wat was dat Hyrem was callin' back ta da Poké Ball anyways?" asked Meowth. "I didn't see."

    "Well, you're about to," grinned Keith as he threw the ball. "Go! Sawk!" he called.

    In a flash of light, the ball split open, unleashing a human-shaped creature covered in blue rock-like skin. It appeared to be clad in a karate outfit. Though Keith knew the name of this species of Pokémon, that was about all he knew of it- Sawk were virtually unheard of in his home region of Hoenn, after all. Therefore, he opened up his Pokédex and held it out.

    "Sawk, the Karate Pokémon," droned the device. "Sawk trains constantly in order to develop its karate techniques, and gets pumped by tightening its belt. Disrupting a Sawk's training is the easiest known way to infuriate it."

    "Well, Sawk, welcome aboard," smiled Keith. "The name's Keith, and I'm gonna be your trainer-" He broke off at that moment to expertly duck out of the way of a kick Sawk had aimed at his head. "-And I'm gonna be your trainer from now on," Keith continued, as though nothing had happened.

    "Saaawk," remarked Sawk, looking visibly impressed at Keith's dodge.

    "Wat was dat all about?!" Meowth demanded angrily.

    Sawk folded his arms. "Sawk Sawk Sawk, Sawk Sawk Sawk Sawk," it stated.

    "Ahh," nodded Meowth. "I see."

    "Well?" asked Keith.

    "Sawk here says he was testin' youse, seein' how good yer reflexes was," Meowth explained. "Dodgin' dat kick like ya did really impressed him."

    "Well, it's not like you're my first Fighting-type ever," Keith said to his new Sawk. "In fact," he added, taking a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarging it, "just remembered, I actually brought one of my Fighting-types with me. Go, Millicent!"

    He threw the ball, which unleashed the Timburr in a flash of light. Sawk looked down at the Timburr, a grin forming on his face. "Saaawwk," he remarked. "Sawk Sawk Sawk," he said to Millicent, casually flexing his muscles as he spoke.

    Millicent looked up at Sawk, looking decidedly unimpressed. "Tim Timburr burr. Timburr Timburr," she said flatly.

    "OK, Meowth, can I get a little translation here?" asked Keith.

    "Sawk's hittin' on Millicent," explained Meowth. "And Millicent's tellin' him dat she already gots a man in her life." He paused to listen to more of their dialogue. "...and it looks like dat ain't stoppin' Sawk," he added with a sigh.

    Keith opened his mouth with the intention of intervening, but at that moment, Millicent had raised Willow, the haunted piece of lumber she carried with her everywhere, and brought it down on Sawk's head. With that, she wheeled around, marched back to Keith, and used Willow to press the button on the Poké Ball still in Keith's hand, therefore withdrawing herself.

    "I'm gonna give you some advice there, Sawk," Keith said to his newest Pokémon. "You're not gonna get a good response if they tell you they're already taken, and you keep at it anyway, you see what I'm saying?"

    "Sawk, Sawk, Sawk," replied Sawk dismissively. Keith didn't need Meowth's translation to tell him that Sawk had just replied with "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

    "Well, anyway," Keith said, "Now that you're on my team, it's time for a nickname. Hyrem tells me your name was Lee-"

    "Sawk. Sawk Sawk," interrupted Sawk.

    "Sawk said 'No. Just Lee," translated Meowth.

    Keith was confused. "But that's what I said," he replied. "I just said 'Lee'."

    "Sawk Sawk," said Sawk.

    "He said it again- 'Just Lee'," said Meowth.

    "But that's what I said!" protested Keith. "I didn't add anything to the name! Just Lee!"

    "Saaaawk Sawk Sawk," nodded Sawk.

    "Apparently youse got it right dat time," said Meowth.

    "Well, that doesn't make sense!" exclaimed Keith. "How was that one right, but not the other times I called you Lee?"

    "Sawk, Sawk, Sawk. Sawk Sawk," replied Sawk, shaking his head.

    "...And he just corrected youse again. He said 'No, no, no. Just Lee.'"

    "I- but- that- what-" spluttered Keith. "What are- wait a minute," he said, closing his eyes in exasperation as something occurred to him. "Don't tell me- the word 'just' is actually a part of your name, so to spell out your name, it would be J-U-S-T, space, L-E-E?"

    "Saaaawk," nodded Sawk.

    "I see," said Keith. "Well, that's too damn confusing, we're changing that. You're gonna get a name that's much more simple. More importantly, you're gonna get a name that's not going to confuse the hell out of the team. One of your teammates is a Slowpoke. You think that name confused me? You wouldn't have the patience to drive that into Dudley's head, I guarantee it. Now, your name will be Ron. Just Ron. One word, Ron. R-O-N, Ron. Is that OK with you?"

    "Sawk Sawk," nodded Ron.

    "Good," smiled Keith as he offered a handshake. "Welcome to the team, Ron."

    "Sawk," replied the Fighting type as he shook Keith's hand. Keith then returned Ron to his Poké Ball, and exited the Cable Club.


    OOC: Trading my level 1 female Swinub to GS for his level 1 Sawk. Thanks, GS! He's in good hands!

  13. #4863
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Trading 2x Rare Candies to Ariden for Lv. 1 Spheal .

    *Trade Commenced*

    Hey there, welcome to the team! What shall I call you?

    : *roars as loud as he can* *comes out more as a squeak*

    Heh, someone seems to think he's a real lion. How about "Leo" then?

    : *claps in approval*

  14. #4864
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Trading 2x Rare Candies to Ariden for Lv. 1 Spheal .

    *Trade Commenced*

    Hey there, welcome to the team! What shall I call you?

    : *roars as loud as he can* *comes out more as a squeak*

    Heh, someone seems to think he's a real lion. How about "Leo" then?

    : *claps in approval*
    Trading this Lv 1 male spheal to lilbluecorsola for 2 rare candies.

    *Trade closed*

  15. #4865
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Darumaka for Missingno. Master's Lv. 1 Female Grimer.

    *Trade Start*

    *********

    Well, you'll be #51 registered in my Pokedex, so let's do this! *takes out Pokedex*

    Grimer, the Sludge Pokemon. Radioactive X-rays from the moon shone on a polluted river one night, giving birth to this Pokemon. Their bodies are composed of liquid factory waste and sewage, and they can slime their way through any opening to consume more waste and sewage. Contact with this Pokemon can make almost anything sick from the bacteria coating its body. As it moves, parts of its body get left behind and multiply into more Grimer, potentially ruining entire areas if not stopped. They can also gather in more polluted areas, share each other's bacteria, and mutate, becoming more powerful.
    : *gurgles*

    Hi there, I'm your new trainer! And you know... you don't smell as bad as other Grimer I've met. Kinda like... molasses! Hey, that should be your name, Molasses! Uh... hello?
    : *grins as her Shadow melts into mine and pushes me*

    Whoa, whoa! *is pushed right into her body* Mmm, mmph, hey, let go of me!
    : *melts into the floor to release me*

    Ick, that was pretty sticky! And I felt like I got... pushed. Hey, who did that? *turns around to find her shadow staring at me* Aah! What the- is this your doing?
    : *nods along with her shadow, then her shadow morphs into me and gives me a handshake*

    Heheh, so you're not just a Grimer, you're a Grimer with shadow powers. Great...
    : Gri gri! *the shadow waves*

    Okay, I think I need some help with this. Michael, can you help translate?
    : *comes out of his Pokeball* Hm, sure.

    *two minutes later*
    : All right, so apparently her shadow is a completely different entity that she is able to talk to and has some form of control over, although my gut says that's only partially true. I tried talking to her shadow myself, but it seems only she can understand it for the moment.

    That's convenient. ^_^' So what you're telling me is I got a two-for-one deal? Heh, maybe she's like Millicent who's got a spirit possessing her log? Well, anyway, maybe we should name her shadow too...
    : Gri grimer!
    : She says her shadow's name is Ecta. Came up with it... herself? That true?
    : *nods*

    Ecta, huh? She--or it, or I don't know--already came with a name, huh? Well, I think you're a really special Pokemon if you've got a sentient shadow. Welcome to the team, Molasses and Ecta!
    : Griii~ *oozes over and hugs me while her shadow hugs Michael*
    : Urk! Okay, hello there, uh, Ecta...
    : *her shadow then hugs me with Michael*

    Another handful, huh? Well, what's one more... or two more?

  16. #4866
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Darumaka for Missingno. Master's Lv. 1 Female Grimer.

    *Trade Start*

    *********

    Well, you'll be #51 registered in my Pokedex, so let's do this! *takes out Pokedex*

    Grimer, the Sludge Pokemon. Radioactive X-rays from the moon shone on a polluted river one night, giving birth to this Pokemon. Their bodies are composed of liquid factory waste and sewage, and they can slime their way through any opening to consume more waste and sewage. Contact with this Pokemon can make almost anything sick from the bacteria coating its body. As it moves, parts of its body get left behind and multiply into more Grimer, potentially ruining entire areas if not stopped. They can also gather in more polluted areas, share each other's bacteria, and mutate, becoming more powerful.
    : *gurgles*

    Hi there, I'm your new trainer! And you know... you don't smell as bad as other Grimer I've met. Kinda like... molasses! Hey, that should be your name, Molasses! Uh... hello?
    : *grins as her Shadow melts into mine and pushes me*

    Whoa, whoa! *is pushed right into her body* Mmm, mmph, hey, let go of me!
    : *melts into the floor to release me*

    Ick, that was pretty sticky! And I felt like I got... pushed. Hey, who did that? *turns around to find her shadow staring at me* Aah! What the- is this your doing?
    : *nods along with her shadow, then her shadow morphs into me and gives me a handshake*

    Heheh, so you're not just a Grimer, you're a Grimer with shadow powers. Great...
    : Gri gri! *the shadow waves*

    Okay, I think I need some help with this. Michael, can you help translate?
    : *comes out of his Pokeball* Hm, sure.

    *two minutes later*
    : All right, so apparently her shadow is a completely different entity that she is able to talk to and has some form of control over, although my gut says that's only partially true. I tried talking to her shadow myself, but it seems only she can understand it for the moment.

    That's convenient. ^_^' So what you're telling me is I got a two-for-one deal? Heh, maybe she's like Millicent who's got a spirit possessing her log? Well, anyway, maybe we should name her shadow too...
    : Gri grimer!
    : She says her shadow's name is Ecta. Came up with it... herself? That true?
    : *nods*

    Ecta, huh? She--or it, or I don't know--already came with a name, huh? Well, I think you're a really special Pokemon if you've got a sentient shadow. Welcome to the team, Molasses and Ecta!
    : Griii~ *oozes over and hugs me while her shadow hugs Michael*
    : Urk! Okay, hello there, uh, Ecta...
    : *her shadow then hugs me with Michael*

    Another handful, huh? Well, what's one more... or two more?
    "C'mon, tell me!" whined Meowth as Keith entered the Cable Club.

    "For the last time, Meowth, I will tell you what I'm trading Grimer for once the trade is actually made," Keith said patiently. A Poké Ball was clutched in his hand as he made his way over to a trade machine. He smiled and waved at Hyrem, who was standing at the other end of the machine, a Poké Ball already placed in his end. Keith put Grimer's ball in his end of the trade machine, and pulled the switch. Two seconds and many highly unnecessary special effects later, the trade was done. Keith grinned as he picked up the new ball and looked at it.

    "Alright, let's see, wat didja trade fer?" asked Meowth.

    "Oh, keep your fur on," replied Keith, though he threw the ball in any case. "Darumaka! Go!" he shouted.

    The ball opened up, and in a flash of light, there appeared... a reddish blur, which started dashing every which way around the Cable Club. "Maka maka maka maka maka maka!" it was screeching. Meowth simply turned and gave Keith a dirty look, which Keith pretended to not notice. Instead, Keith made to try and pick up his newest Pokémon, but it was too fast. After several failed attempts, however, it stopped short, its eyes closed, and thunderous snores emanating from it. Now that it was no longer moving around, Keith picked it up off the floor, set it on the table, and pointed his Pokédex at it.

    "Darumaka, the Zen Charm Pokémon," droned the device. "Darumaka's internal fire spurs it to run around nonstop. Once it burns up its energy, it falls asleep. In olden times, people would put Darumaka's droppings into their clothes to keep warm."

    "Wow. Too much information," Meowth remarked. Keith, meanwhile, looked at the sleeping Darumaka. His limbs were pulled in, he looked vaguely egg-shaped in this state. And yet, he wasn't on his side. Curiously, he gently poked the Darumaka. He rocked to one side, but did not fall over, instead going back to right-side up, rocking gently.

    After a few seconds, Darumaka's eyes opened as its limbs re-emerged. "Daru?" it murmured sleepily.

    "Hey there, Darumaka," smiled Keith. "I'm Keith, I'm your trainer-"

    "Maka maka Darumaka!" interrupted Darumaka as he started jumping up and down and running around on the table.

    "Hey, wat's da big idea?" demanded Meowth as he jumped down on the table. "He's talkin' ta youse, ya better listen up!"

    At this, Darumaka stopped and turned to face Meowth, a scowl visible on his face. "Maka?" he hissed in a threatening tone.

    "I said, when our trainer's talkin' ta youse, ya better listen up," Meowth replied. "Wat, is youse as deaf as youse is hyper or someting-"

    "DARUUUUU MAKAAAAAAA!" screamed Darumaka as he ran at Meowth and started punching, kicking, even biting.

    "Hey- wat- ow- get off- stoppit- ow-ow- WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEOWTH?!" Meowth cried out as he tried to stop the Darumaka's onslaught. Finally, Meowth couldn't take any more, and sent the Darumaka skidding across the table with a Water Pulse attack. Darumaka slowly climbed to his feet, now positively seething with fury... and then promptly fell asleep again.

    "Wow," Keith remarked. "Energetic little guy."

    "I'd rather have dat Grimer!" Meowth snapped.

    "Easy for you to say," retorted Keith. "You're a Normal-type. Shadow Sneak doesn't affect you. Some of us don't have that luxury." Then, at that moment, Darumaka woke up once again, and Keith seized his chance. "So, Darumaka," he added, addressing his new Pokémon, "Welcome to the team. Now, as for your name, what do you say to Jack?"

    "Daru? Daru..." murmured Darumaka, apparently thinking about it. Then, he grinned. "Maka Darumaka!" he nodded.

    "Great," Keith nodded back. "Jack it is, then! Welcome to the team!" With that, Meowth climbed back onto Keith's shoulder, and Keith returned Jack to his Poké Ball and exited the Cable Club.


    OOC: Trading my level 1 female Grimer with Shadow Sneak to GS for his level 1 male Darumaka. Thanks, GS, and don't worry, Jack's in good hands!

    *Trade Closed*

  17. #4867
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    I hereby trade my Lv. 20 Female Sneasel (with a Razor Claw, I might add) for Uhhhhh's Lv. 27 Male Boldore!!

        Spoiler:- Leila's Stats:


    *Trade Start*

    *************************

    : Snee? Snee snee sneezaa... ;_; *clings to my leg*

    Aw, shhh sh sh, it's okay, girl! It's just a quick trade so we can help Connor evolve his Boldore, then we'll trade right back! That fine with you?

    : *sniffles and nods*

    That's the spirit, good girl! Oh, by the way, you got those claws nice and sharp?

    : *flashes her Razor Claw*

    Nice, maybe you should show them to Connor when you say hi to him! I think he'll like how pretty they make you look~

    : Snee~

    Okay, in you go! *returns Leila to her Premier Ball* (Have fun evolving~)

    *************************

    Okay, Humphrey, out you come!

    : ...

    Man, you look cool! Though Connor's right, you don't talk very much, do you?

    : ...

    ...Okay then! Anyway, let's look you up:

    Boldore, the Ore Pokemon. As the power stored in its core rises, it eventually overflows and creates orange crystals across its body. If the crystals seem like they are glowing or getting bigger, it is a sign that the core is healthy and still trying to leak excess power. It is capable of facing the same way while it walks and changes direction. It searches caves for underground water to provide more nutrients to its core.

    Orange crystals? Wait a minute, your crystals are blue... Oh yeah, shiny, heh, forgot about that! ^^;

    : ... *stares at me*

    Uh, you... can take a joke, right? ^^;;

    : ... *glows with white light*

    Come on, dude, don't Selfdestruct on me... or Explosion. Please no Explosions... >_<

    : ... *stops glowing*

    ... Hm? Wait, that was you evolving!? AWESOME. *keeps Pokedex out*

    Gigalith, the Compressed Pokemon, and the evolved form of Boldore. It absorbs solar energy using the crystals on its body. The energy is then stored in Gigalith's core before being released from its mouth in a devastating attack that can destroy a mountain. This ability allows Gigalith to use Solarbeam, normally known by strong Grass Pokemon.

    Wow, a Rock Pokemon that can learn Solarbeam? That's really cool! And you're shiny too! Though I think Connor will probably want you back soon. It was totally nice owning you, even if it was only for a little bit!

    : ... *nods*

    Well, Connor's probably had enough of Leila by now, so let's trade you back and see how she's doing...
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 23rd September 2013 at 1:57 AM.

  18. #4868
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 20 Female Sneasel (with a Razor Claw, I might add) for Uhhhhh's Lv. 27 Male Boldore!!

        Spoiler:- Leila's Stats:


    *Trade Start*
        Spoiler:- RP Stuff::


    Trading my Lv. 27 male Shiny Boldore for Dark Searchman's Lv. 20 female Sneasel with Razor Claw.

    *TRADE CLOSED!*

    What... Sneasel is evolving!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Congratulations! Sneasel evolved into Weavile!

    ====================

    Now then, trading back "my" Lv. 20 female Weavile for "Dark Searchman's" Lv. 27 male Shiny Gigalith.

    *TRADE STARTED!*


  19. #4869
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
        Spoiler:- RP Stuff::


    Trading my Lv. 27 male Shiny Boldore for Dark Searchman's Lv. 20 female Sneasel with Razor Claw.

    *TRADE CLOSED!*

    What... Sneasel is evolving!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Congratulations! Sneasel evolved into Weavile!

    ====================

    Now then, trading back "my" Lv. 20 female Weavile for "Dark Searchman's" Lv. 27 male Shiny Gigalith.

    *TRADE STARTED!*

    And I hereby trade back the Lv. 27 Shiny Male Gigalith for my Lv. 20 Female Weavile!!

    ...

    COMPLETE.

    *Trade Closed*

    ****************************

    So, what'd you think? You okay with me trading you over to Connor now?

    : Weevai~ *jumps into my arms*

    Haha, told you you'd like it! You're a lot prettier now, don't you think?

    : Vaiii~ *noses my chest*

    Now to see what you look like from my Pokedex!

    Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon, and the evolved form of Sneasel. Given more cunning and deviousness after evolution, Weavile form excellently coordinated hunting packs of four of five. They claw signs in trees, rocks, and ice to communicate with each other, the signs' meanings known only to them. This communication allows them to easily set up ambushes for their prey.

    More devious? Ugh, just... don't have a whole entourage of lovesick dogs and cats following you around, okay?

    : Weevaa~ (No promises~) >=3 *claws at my head to climb on it*

    Ack, owowow, stop! You just want to clean my hair again, and I hate how you hold onto my head when you do it! OW! >_<

    : *still manages to sit piggyback, and holds onto my forehead*

    Grrrr, alright, you can stay up there, just... realize I CLEANED MY HAIR BEFORE THIS! HA!

    : Hmph... >:T

    *puts on my hat* Okay, now no taking this off, took me a while to find my hat last time you threw it in the street!

    {End. Thanks so much, Uhhhhh! I can now say I had a Shiny Gigalith for an hour! Oh, and also THIS:

    Evolution!! Sneasel evolved into Weavile!
    New Move! Weavile learned Embargo!
    New Move! Weavile learned Revenge!
    New Move! Weavile learned Assurance!
    New Move! Weavile learned Nasty Plot!}

  20. #4870
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to Ariden for his level 1 male Darumaka.

    **Trade Closed**

    Thanks!

  21. #4871
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
    Trading 2 candies to Ariden for his level 1 male Darumaka.

    **Trade Closed**

    Thanks!
    Trading this Lv 1 male darumaka to Itzatrap for 2 rare candies.

    *Trade closed*

  22. #4872
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Let's give a little posting love to SPPF's Cable Club, shall we? UPN's doesn't need to always stay in the spotlight...


    Trading 3 candies to Ariden for his Dark Ball. Thanks for helping out growing my Pokéball collection! :3

    **Trade Started!**

  23. #4873
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
    Let's give a little posting love to SPPF's Cable Club, shall we? UPN's doesn't need to always stay in the spotlight...


    Trading 3 candies to Ariden for his Dark Ball. Thanks for helping out growing my Pokéball collection! :3

    **Trade Started!**
    Rayzen Ariden draws closer to Okiku Hirundo and whispers to her, "You know, we can always try BMGf if you want. It has no spotlight, it's dark, just like this dark ball."

    Trading 1 dark ball to OkikuMew for 3 rare candies.

    *Trade closed*

  24. #4874
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Rayzen "Ariden" can be seen wondering the cable club room, suspiciously holding a doll in his hand, thinking that he won't be seen with such item. He leaned on the trading machine and put the item on the conveyor belt, while edging towards the recipient trainer Rowan, "I like the ground. You like rocks?"


    Trading a Pika Doll to Escalion for 1 rare candy.

    *Trade started*

  25. #4875
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariden View Post
    Rayzen "Ariden" can be seen wondering the cable club room, suspiciously holding a doll in his hand, thinking that he won't be seen with such item. He leaned on the trading machine and put the item on the conveyor belt, while edging towards the recipient trainer Rowan, "I like the ground. You like rocks?"


    Trading a Pika Doll to Escalion for 1 rare candy.

    *Trade started*
    Rowan once again enters the Cable Club. This time not for a Pokémon for a toy, a doll to be precise. The item only costs him a Candy and Rowan is happy to pay that for the happiness of his Pokémon. Lalu, his energetic Roggenrola, just loves to play with dolls. The bigger the better, a fact proven by the life-size Regirock and Rhydon dolls she has in Rowan's Secret Base. And has faith will have it, as Rowan places his payment in the machine to finalize the trade, his trading partner asks him about his fondness for Rocks.

    "Well, yes, I do like Rock. The Rock-type is my preferred type of choice. As a matter of fact, this doll is for one of them." Rowan takes a Pokéball from the inside pocket of his coat and pushes the button, enlarging the ball, "Lalu, come on out please, you will have a new doll to play with soon!"

    And in a flash of light the Roggenrola materializes. "Roggenrola!" The little Rock happily jumps around her trainer shouting, "Rog Rog Roggenrola!"

    Rowan smiles at the sight of his Pokémon and then turns his attention back to Ariden, "I believe I have not properly introduced myself yet so please allow me to do that, my name is Rowan Virote, I hail from Hoenn not too far from Petalburg. And truth be told, I think you and I have quite something in common, be it perhaps on a different level. Unfortunately I do not have that much time to elaborate on that, but please accept my business card." And with that Rowan hands Ariden a small, plastic card with his name and details. The card itself looks like it's made of white marble with the text looking like it's nailed on there in golden plated letters. Then, as the trading machine completes the trading process, Rowan excuses himself and says his goodbye while he walks out of the club, Lalu still jumping around him.

    "Think you will enjoy your new doll Lalu?"

    "Roggenrola!" Lalu jumps around ever more excited at the prospect of adding another doll to her collection.


    Trading 1 Candy to Ariden for the Pika Doll.

    *Trade Closed

Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •