Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cable Club

Trading this red cyber ball to Missingno. Master for $10.

*Trade started*

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzadren View Post
    Trading this red cyber ball to Missingno. Master for $10.

*Trade started*
    Keith exited the Cable Club, a shiny new Red Cyber Ball in hand. Cyber Balls as a whole were tough to come across, and were very highly coveted for their cool, futuristic designs. He couldn't help but smile as he admired the black sphere with its slowly pulsing red lights.

"Cool," Meowth murmured, almost mesmerized by the ball. "Wat ya gonna use it fer?"

"That I'm not sure of just yet," Keith replied. "But I'm definitely gonna use this one, Meowth. The guy I usually sell these to hasn't been seen in these parts in months, and honestly, the only reason I ever parted with these kinds of Poké Balls is because he'd always offer a good price for them."

"Dat'd do it, alright," Meowth nodded. "So wat-"

"OK, you, hand over the Cyber Ball. Nice and easy, now."

Keith froze in place. Those words were spoken in a most threatening tone of voice, coming from right behind him. Making no sudden movements, Keith slowly turned around- a Team Rocket grunt was advancing on him, brandishing a Remoraid like it was a firearm. It may have seemed like a humorous scene, but there was a fierce look in the Remoraid's eyes, and Keith knew the Jet Pokémon was capable of firing projectile moves at great distances with grim precision. "OK, alright," he said to the grunt. "Don't want any trouble, man, I'll just slowly reach out and hand you the- FURY SWIPES!" he suddenly shouted. He had been slowly moving his arm as though to offer the Red Cyber Ball to the grunt, but at his command, Meowth sprang into action. Literally- he jumped off of Keith's shoulder and started scratching at Remoraid. He also managed to claw up the grunt's arm as well, forcing him to drop both Pokémon.

"Gah!" the grunt exclaimed. "You son of a-"

"Alright, I think you've caused enough trouble," Keith interrupted. He plucked a Poké Ball off his belt and tossed it, and in an instant, his Pawniard was in the air, supported by her Magnet Rise move, and brandishing her blades threateningly at the grunt's neck.

"Enough trouble?" repeated the grunt. "You're one to talk, considering what you've been doing to Team Rocket! Yeah, I know all about you, Keith Masters. Three of our four executives are either dead or in jail because of you!"

"You're right, that's unacceptable," nodded Keith. "It ought to be four out of four."

"Why you little-" the grunt began, but he stopped speaking at the Mean Look Ginny was fixing him with.

Keith smirked. "You want to run that by me again?" he challenged the grunt. "Now, I'm not a violent man, not by any means, but see, my Pawniard's got a real problem with people who have it out for me. So here's how this is gonna go- you turn around, start walking, and don't stop until you're in a police station turning yourself in."

The grunt gulped. "And if I refuse?" he said defiantly.

Keith chuckled. "OK, I know Team Rocket grunts aren't exactly the brightest Staryu cores in the sea, but come on. I mean, my Pawniard's got you completely at her mercy- WHAT!"

For at that moment, a jet of water flew up and struck Ginny. Keith looked- Remoraid, despite multiple scratches, was still conscious! Meowth, on the other hand, was stumbling around in confusion, the after-effects of taking a Psybeam to the face.

"Now who's at whose mercy?!" snarled the grunt as his Remoraid began to glow. Before Keith knew it, the flopping firearm fish was replaced with a freshly evolved Octillery, whose cannon-like mouth was aimed directly at him. "The Cyber Ball, if you please. And while you're at it, the rest of your Pokémon! Octillery, show him we mean business!"

"Oooooct!" screeched Octillery. It spat a glob of ink from its mouth, and the Octazooka knocked Ginny's Poké Ball out of Keith's hand, whereupon it fell to the ground and shattered.

"Forget it!" Keith snapped. "Ginny, Dual Chop, let's go!"

"Pawn!" exclaimed Ginny, diving down at Octillery.

"Use Octazooka!" commanded the grunt.

"Ooooooct!" repeated Octillery, firing yet another glob of ink. Ginny sliced at it with her glowing blades, but the ink still splashed into her eyes, ultimately causing the Dual Chop to miss.

"And now," sneered the grunt, producing a Rocket Ball and enlarging it. "Now that I've shattered your Pawniard's Poké Ball and weakened her with Octillery..." Keith's eyes widened with horror as he realized what the grunt was getting at. "Ginny, quick, get back in the air!" he exclaimed.

"Pawniard!" Ginny replied, rising back up. The grunt didn't look too bothered by this, however, and took his time aiming.

"Now use Thunder Wave," smirked the grunt.

"Ginny, look out!" Keith exclaimed. But it was no good- with the ink in her eyes, Ginny was unable to know which way to go in order to dodge it, and found herself paralyzed by Octillery's Electric move.

"And now-" began the grunt, taking aim with the Rocket Ball once more.

But before the grunt could throw the ball, Keith made a desperate bid to rescue his Pawniard- he threw the Red Cyber Ball at Ginny. "Ginny, return!!" Keith exclaimed. To his immense relief, the Red Cyber Ball hit Ginny and sucked her inside, just in time for the Rocket Ball to soar past. Not only that, but Ginny was either unable or unwilling to break free- Keith couldn't tell whether she knew that it was his Cyber Ball that had caught her, what with the ink in her eyes. As Keith dove down to scoop up the Cyber Ball, getting it just before the grunt could, Meowth shook his head vigorously- he'd shaken off the confusion. "Meowth, use your Thunderbolt attack now!" Keith exclaimed. Neither the grunt nor Octillery had time to react before Meowth's Thunderbolt lit them both up. Smirking, Keith left the two of them smoking on the ground, for the police to find. Meowth climbed back onto Keith's shoulder as he walked away, clutching Ginny's new Red Cyber Ball.

OOC: Trading 10 to Rayzen for his Red Cyber Ball.

*Trade Closed*

Transferring Ginny the Pawniard into this Red Cyber Ball, discarding her old Poké Ball in the process.

Trading my Lv.1 Male Aron and my Lv.1 Female Meditite to kawaiiconcept for $20.

Have fun with them ^_^

*Trade Started*

Quote Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Aron and my Lv.1 Female Meditite to kawaiiconcept for $20.

Have fun with them ^_^

*Trade Started*
    withdrawn money here
    thank you very much
    *trade closed*
    Kawaii recieved 1 aron
    Kawaii recieved 1 meditite

Tading $10
    to escalon for his lvl 1 contonee
    *trade started*

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
    Tading $10
    to escalon for his lvl 1 contonee
    *trade started*
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Cottonee to kawaiiconcept for her $10.

*Trade Closed*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123