Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cable Club

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading my Lv.19 Male Taillow comes w/10BPs, 1IQ, 10 in every and all Contest Stats., EMs: Brave Bird, Roost, MT Moves: Heat Wave, TM: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Swift, U-Turn, HMs: Fly (Default), Defog to Quilava for a Timer Ball and x3 Pink Gummis. Enjoy!

--Trade Started--
    Trading x1 Timer Ball and x3 Pink Gummis to Electric Blue Eye for his lv.19 Male Taillow. Thanks EBE, and welcome to the team Albion! It looks like you will make an interesting addition, and I'm sure you'll fit in just great!

Trade Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Snover to Swampertforever for his Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
    Snover <3
    I hereby trade my one Rare Candy for Dark Searchman's Level 1 Male Snover.
    Hmm... William, you shall be named. Welcome to the team, cool lil' dude!

*Trade Closed!*
    Last edited by swampertforever; 21st July 2014 at 11:17 PM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 5 Male Magby to Pearl's Perap for 3 of his Rare Candies and the chance to meet his Shiny Pidgeot.

*Trade Start*

Name: Brand
    Species: Magby
    Level: 5
    Current Location: PC
    Date of Birth: April 14
    FB Birthday: July 25
    Ability: Flame Body (30% chance that contact will Burn the opponent)
    Nature: ---
    Location Caught: Trade
    Held Item: None
    Beauty Points: 0
    Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
    IQ: 1
    Bio: John, the same trainer Hyrem sent a Cryogonal to, had hatched this Magby, but since he already owned the little guy's fully evolved form he preferred to trade this one to someone else. Why not, Hyrem could use some more heat on his team! Brand mostly keeps to himself since the other Pokemon can't come too close to him due to his inability to control his body temperature. Only Vi has been shown to stand the heat so far, due to her being a Fire-type just like Brand is. He also contrarily wishes he could start using his fire powers already, though there's definitely a flame inside of him just waiting to be unleashed!
    Current Movepool: Smog, Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM), Mach Punch (Egg), Flame Charge (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Smokescreen (Lv. 8), Faint Attack (Lv. 12), Fire Spin (Lv. 15), Clear Smog (Lv. 19), Flame Burst (Lv. 22), Confuse Ray (Lv. 26), Fire Punch (Lv. 29), Lava Plume (Lv. 33), Sunny Day (Lv. 36), Flamethrower (Lv. 40), Fire Blast (Lv. 43)
    Evolution: (Lv. 30), (Trade w/ Magmarizer)
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 23rd July 2014 at 10:15 AM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 5 Male Magby to Pearl's Perap for 3 of his Rare Candies and the chance to meet his Shiny Pidgeot.

*Trade Start*

Name: Brand
    Species: Magby
    Level: 5
    Date of Birth: April 14
    FB Birthday: July 25
    Ability: Flame Body (30% chance that contact will Burn the opponent)
    Nature: ---
    Location Caught: Trade
    Beauty Points: 0
    Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
    IQ: 1
    Bio: John, the same trainer Hyrem sent a Cryogonal to, had hatched this Magby, but since he already owned the little guy's fully evolved form he preferred to trade this one to someone else. Why not, Hyrem could use some more heat on his team! Brand mostly keeps to himself since the other Pokemon can't come too close to him due to his inability to control his body temperature. Only Vi has been shown to stand the heat so far, due to her being a Fire-type just like Brand is. He also contrarily wishes he could start using his fire powers already, though there's definitely a flame inside of him just waiting to be unleashed!
    Current Movepool: Smog, Leer, Ember, Rock Smash (HM), Mach Punch (Egg), Flame Charge (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Smokescreen (Lv. 8), Faint Attack (Lv. 12), Fire Spin (Lv. 15), Clear Smog (Lv. 19), Flame Burst (Lv. 22), Confuse Ray (Lv. 26), Fire Punch (Lv. 29), Lava Plume (Lv. 33), Sunny Day (Lv. 36), Flamethrower (Lv. 40), Fire Blast (Lv. 43)
    Evolution: (Lv. 30), (Trade w/ Magmarizer)
    [Thanks for this, dude, I'll take great care of him. As for Pidgeot, I WISH he was shiny, he's just undergone a cosmetic redesign to have green within his plumage as opposed to being a shiny :< ]

Ever since he had been young, Zak had dreamed of what Pokémon he would want to encounter and befriend, formulating his very own dream team in his mind. With a love for all things avian, he had always tried to prioritise his team so it was mostly made up of such creatures. Even so, he knew full well that there were avian Pokémon out there who had quite clearly evolved in different ways from their plainer passerine relatives. The Magmar line was one of these exceptions, though they lacked any and all flying capabilities, they were very much land birds. Birds with the capability of breathing the hottest of flames from deep within themselves, but birds nonetheless. Given the means and the opportunity, it made perfect sense for Zak when he had seen an advertisement in the White Market for a Magby in need of a new trainer to take on responsibility of this baby Pokémon.

As he entered the Cable Club, Zak offered a familiar wave and a smile to the staff behind the counter. He had been here fairly recently and this had not gone unnoticed by the staff, one of which had already loaded his profile up on the monitor before him.

"Just me again, I've got three rare candies here to send to the system user Dark Searchman in exchange for his Magby." As Zak explained, the clerk inputted the data and extended a tray for the sweets to be placed on before they were sent via the intricate trading mechanism. It wasn't long before the machine had come to life with a series of lights and sounds filling the room. In a matter of moments, the three candies had dematerialised into the abyss and, as Zak knew, would be passing across the distance to land in the paws of the Magby's former trainer.

As Zak waited on the arrival of the Pokéball, he contemplated the responsibility before him. Though he had raised Pokémon from eggs on many occasions, he had never raised a true baby. They required more attention than most Pokémon, requiring true nurturing for them to realise and reach their true potential through evolution. In Magby's case, it would be a long road before such a potential was met and such a contrast too, from the tiny Magby he would be today and the colossal Magmortar he would be in the future. Despite the road being a long one, Zak could already feel himself brimming with excitement as he looked back to the mechanism and the spherical light which materialised before him.

"Come on out, little guy!" Zak had reached for and disengaged the Pokéball and his new companion appeared on the ground before him in a flash. He was a tiny dot of a Pokémon but the heat being emitted from such a small body was hard to ignore and he knew it. Despite his age and size, Zak could already see the confidence in the Pokémon before him and smiled at the thought of it. At least he wouldn't have to molly coddle this new baby, but maybe that would be easier than having to control a pyromaniac? Only time would tell the man what he needed to know.

"I know you've already got a nickname, but from here on out you'll be known as Alexis. It derives from defender and every defence needs to be willing to handle the offense. You seem like you'll be able to take care of that quite easily!" As he was talking, the trainer bent down to try and convey his words directly to his new companion but he wasn't sure whether they were understood or not. There was plenty of time for that, though, Alexis was still new to this world and had the rest of his days to realise what he could truly achieve.

"Maaaaaagby." The Pokémon released a gargantuan yawn. Apparently getting to relax inside his own personal domain and enjoy a sail through cyberspace was tiring business. Zak knew he could not even begin to entertain the notion of arguing the toss of this with his new friend and proceeded to scoop him up into his arms. Content to be carried, Alexis curled up within his new trainer's arms and drifted into an effortless sleep.

Trading three rare candies for Dark Searchman's Lv 5 Magby (m)

[ TRADE CLOSED ]

I hereby trade my Lv. 7 Female Numel to Pearl's Perap in exchange for his Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Camilla
    Species: Numel
    Level: 7
    Date of Birth: June 2
    FB Birthday: June 9
    Ability: Simple (Stat buffs and debuffs have double the effect) *not locked*
    Nature: Gentle (+SpDef, -Def, likes Bitter, hates Sour) *not locked*
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Beauty Points: 4
    Contest Stats: Beauty 20/ Cool 20/ Cute 20/ Smart 20/ Tough 20
    IQ: 2
    Bio: After hatching two other Numel before her, Hyrem had finally given in to this one's cute, dopey face and kept her. Camilla's favorite food is apples, and it's fun to feed her by hand. She's also great friends with the other Numel that Hyrem hatched, one of them with Dave, as well as Conis and Kenna, among other avid plant eaters.
    Current Movepool: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Strength (HM), Howl (Egg), Flame Charge (TM), Rock Smash (HM), Ancientpower (Egg), Earthquake (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Magnitude (Lv. 8), Focus Energy (Lv. 12), Flame Burst (Lv. 15), Amnesia (Lv. 19), Lava Plume (Lv. 22), Earth Power (Lv. 26), Curse (Lv. 29), Take Down (Lv. 31), Yawn (Lv. 36), Flamethrower (Lv. 43), Double-edge (Lv. 47)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 33)

I hereby trade my Lv. 7 Female Numel to Pearl's Perap in exchange for his Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Name: Camilla
    Species: Numel
    Level: 7
    Date of Birth: June 2
    FB Birthday: June 9
    Ability: Simple (Stat buffs and debuffs have double the effect) *not locked*
    Nature: Gentle (+SpDef, -Def, likes Bitter, hates Sour) *not locked*
    Location Caught: Fire Core Egg
    Beauty Points: 4
    Contest Stats: Beauty 20/ Cool 20/ Cute 20/ Smart 20/ Tough 20
    IQ: 2
    Bio: After hatching two other Numel before her, Hyrem had finally given in to this one's cute, dopey face and kept her. Camilla's favorite food is apples, and it's fun to feed her by hand. She's also great friends with the other Numel that Hyrem hatched, one of them with Dave, as well as Conis and Kenna, among other avid plant eaters.
    Current Movepool: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Strength (HM), Howl (Egg), Flame Charge (TM), Rock Smash (HM), Ancientpower (Egg), Earthquake (TM)
    Moves to Learn: Magnitude (Lv. 8), Focus Energy (Lv. 12), Flame Burst (Lv. 15), Amnesia (Lv. 19), Lava Plume (Lv. 22), Earth Power (Lv. 26), Curse (Lv. 29), Take Down (Lv. 31), Yawn (Lv. 36), Flamethrower (Lv. 43), Double-edge (Lv. 47)
    Evolutions: (Lv. 33)
    I don't have time to RP today but I wanna get this closed. Thanks a load, i'll raise her well ^^

Trading a rare candy to Dark Searchman/Gemini Spark for their level 7 Numel (f) with the above stats and such

~ TRADE CLOSED ~

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzen View Post
    Trading 5 candies to Rayzen for;
    3 Clear Gummi's
    3 Gold Gummi's
    9 Pink Gummi's
    3 Orange Gummi's
    3 Brown Gummi's
    3 Black Gummi's
    1 Mysterious Gummi
    1 Fire Stone
    & 1 Box of Chocolates;
    thanks man!

--Trade Closed--

Trading x1 Yellow Cyber Ball to Electric Blue Eye for x3 Rare Candy.

*TRADE STARTED*

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    Trading x1 Yellow Cyber Ball to Electric Blue Eye for x3 Rare Candy.

*TRADE STARTED*
    Trading 3 candies to Thrain for their Yellow Cyber Ball, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

Trading 1 Rare Candy for EBE's Duskull.
    -trade started-
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 11th August 2014 at 6:17 PM.

Trading my 2 Rare Bones to EBE for his Box of Chocolates

*Trade Started*

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading 1 Rare Candy for EBE's Duskull.
    -trade started-
    Trading my Lv.1 Male Duskull w/10 BPs & HM Flash to a Cybernetic Blastoise for 1 Rare Candy, take good care of him.

--Trade Closed--

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Trading my 2 Rare Bones to EBE for his Box of Chocolates

*Trade Started*
    Trading The Insane Ex-Admiral a Box of Chocolate for his 2 Rare Bones, enjoy.

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Two Lure Balls (acquired here and here) to Dave for Two Rare Candies.
    Because I'm fairly certain a fisherman would know how to use these better.

*trade started!*

Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    I hereby trade my Two Lure Balls (acquired here and here) to Dave for Two Rare Candies.
    Because I'm fairly certain a fisherman would know how to use these better.

*trade started!*
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to swampertforever for his 2 Lure Balls.

--Trade Closed--

Discarding Sam the Carvanha's and Carcer the Qwilfish's old PokéBalls and placing them in a Lure Ball each. Thanks a lot dude, I appreciate it

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Oddish to Epic Squirtle for his Rare Candy and 3 Yellow Gummies.

*Trade Start*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Oddish to Epic Squirtle for his Rare Candy and 3 Yellow Gummies.

*Trade Start*
    Trading one Rare Candy and 3 Yellow Gummi's to Dark Searchman in return for his Lv. 1 Male Oddish.

*Trade Closed*

Trading 2 Rare Candies for DaveTFG's 3 Black Gummis.

Trade started.

Thank you very much, man.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Trading 2 Rare Candies for DaveTFG's 3 Black Gummis.

Trade started.

Thank you very much, man.
    And trading 3 Black Gummis for CB's 2 Rare Candies.

No, thank you very much!

--Trade Closed--

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Budew for Missingno. Master's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Budew for Missingno. Master's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
    The doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith Masters walked inside, a smile on his face and a Meowth on his shoulder.

"So, wat was dat all about?" Meowth asked Keith. "Who was dat call from?"

'Hyrem," replied Keith. "He'd just hatched a Pokémon he correctly assumed I'd be interested in, and we set up the trade."

"Wat is it dis time?" sighed Meowth. "Youse has a tendency ta trade fer some o' da strangest Pokémon I ever seen. A talkin' Numel, a mute Torkoal-"

"A talking Meowth," interrupted Keith. Meowth fell silent at this. "And Meowth, you'll be pleased to know that I am in fact trading for a Poison-type this time," he added with a grin as they approached the trade machine. As Hyrem placed a Poké Ball on his end, Keith dug a pair of Rare Candies out of his backpack and placed them on his end of the machine. The switch was thrown, and in an instant, the Poké Ball switched places with the confectionary currency. Keith took this Poké Ball in his hand with a grin.

"Alright, let's see," Meowth prompted Keith, who grinned in response and threw the ball into the air.

"Go! Budew!" Keith exclaimed, and in a flash of light, a small, green Pokémon materialized on the floor. It had two arms that were twisted around each other above its head, and it stood on a pair of stubby feet. "Budew," it squeaked. Keith took out his Pokédex, despite having owned one of these in the past, and pointed it at his newest Pokémon.

"Budew, the Bud Pokémon," droned the device. "Budew will open its bud in response to warm sunlight, and release toxic pollen from within. In the winter, it closes its bud and endures the cold."

"Budew, Budew," Budew was saying, moving around strangely on its stubby feet, twirling and hopping around.

"Wat's it doin'?" Meowth wondered.

"I think she's trying to dance," Keith guessed.

"Bud! Budew!" Budew nodded vigorously in response to Keith.

"Heh," Keith grinned. "I guess that answers that. Well, hi, Budew. I'm Keith, I'm gonna be your Trainer. This here's Meowth," he added, gesturing to the Scratch Cat Pokémon on his shoulder.

"Bud dew!" Budew squeaked in what seemed to be an attempt at an intimidating battle cry, before taking on a greenish aura. Keith could feel tiny amounts of energy being Absorbed out of him, but given the Budew's complete lack of strength (not to mention a resistance to Grass moves), it barely did anything at all.

"...Uhhhh," Meowth said, at a loss for words.

"I think I get it," Keith said, ignoring Budew's continuous attacking. "Roserade, the final evolution of Budew, are carnivorous. They lure in prey and then take it down with powerful attacks. Budew must be trying to practice."

"Bud... Bud... Bud..." Budew panted, now having abandoned the attempt altogether. Keith smiled, then scooped up the Grass/Poison-type in one hand.

"Don't sweat it, Budew, you'll get plenty of practice," he assured her. "I'll help you learn some new moves, we'll work on your dancing... And you know, you're not the only carnivorous Pokémon on the team, I'm sure your new teammates will be glad to teach you what they know."

"Budew!" Budew squeaked happily in response.

"Alright, so, just one more thing," Keith said. "There's still the matter of your nickname, but I think I got a good one. There's some kind of poisonous flower called sanguinaria, I was looking up poisonous flowers on the way over here, so, how does Aria sound?"

"Bud?" Budew squeaked, apparently deep in thought. Then, several seconds later, she hopped up and down in Keith's hand. "Bud! Budew!" she exclaimed.

"Budew says she likes da name," Meowth confirmed.

"Alright, then," smiled Keith. "Welcome to the team, Aria! Now let's get back to the Base and introduce you to the rest of the team." With that, Keith exited the Cable Club, still holding his new Budew in one hand.

OOC: Trading 2 Rare Candies to GS for his level 1 female Budew. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12