Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cable Club

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Tangela in exchange for EpicSquirtle's $100.

*Trade Start*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Tangela in exchange for EpicSquirtle's $100.

*Trade Start*
    Trading $100 to Dark Searchman in return for his Lv.1 Male Tangela!

*Trade closed*
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 14th August 2015 at 7:10 AM.

Trading 2 Candies to Rayzen for his unused Lapras Plushie.

*Trade started*

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Trading 2 Candies to Rayzen for his unused Lapras Plushie.

*Trade started*
    Trading this lapras plushie to MarbleZone for 2 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
    Trading to Rakurai,

49 Gummis:
    9 Orange (3 + 3 + 3)
    9 Black (3 + 3 + 3)
    3 Sky
    6 Royal (3 + 3)
    3 Purple
    3 Red
    3 Grass (3)
    3 White
    5 Silver
    5 Green
    and 3 Heart Scales, (2 + 1)

For his: Light Ball, Shoal Shell, Light Barrier, Fatal Attraction, Vampire Cape and Leaf Ball, thanks!

-Trade Started-
    Trading a Light Ball, Shoal Shell, Light Barrier, Fatal Attraction, Vampire Cape, and Leaf Ball for the gummis and Heart Scales.

*Trade closed*

Trading to myahoo x5 Grey, x5 Green & x5 Silver Gummis for 5 candies, thank you!

Trade Started

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
    Trading to myahoo x5 Grey, x5 Green & x5 Silver Gummis for 5 candies, thank you!

Trade Started
    Trading 5 candies to sweetbbydoll for 5x Gray Gummis, 5x Green Gummis, and 5x Silver Gummis.

-Trade Closed-
    Last edited by myahoo; 15th September 2015 at 9:44 PM.

I hereby trade my Lv. 3 Female Feebas with a Prism Scale in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 9 Female Umbreon.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Juvia's Stats:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I hereby trade my Lv. 3 Female Feebas with a Prism Scale in exchange for Missingno. Master's Lv. 9 Female Umbreon.

*Trade Start*

Spoiler:- Juvia's Stats:
    Keith entered the Cable Club, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual. Two more Pokémon were walking by his side- one was a Heatmor, who was looking around curiously at the building and the strange machines it housed. The other one didn't look nearly as curious about the trade machines. This one was Cyanide, Keith's Umbreon, and it was she who was about to be involved in a trade. Not a permanent trade, though- rather, Keith's friend Hyrem had requested that Keith trade her to him temporarily for the purposes of evolving one of his own Pokémon.

"...so it makes perfect sense to do this today," Keith was saying to his Pokémon. "It's Fizzytopia Day- the anniversary of when the region was first founded. And Milotic's the region's mascot, so yeah."

"Alright, I get dat," Meowth nodded. "But why'd ya bring Kyle?" he added, glancing at the Heatmor.

"He's never seen a Pokémon trade before," Keith explained. "He seemed curious about the whole idea, so I figured he could come with us and see it for himself. Hey, Hyrem," he added, for he had reached the trade machine where his friend was already standing. Keith took note of the shabby-looking fish Hyrem was holding as well, and took out his Pokédex to scan it.

"Feebas, the Fish Pokémon," said Keith's Pokédex. "Feebas's shoddy appearance makes it unpopular among newer Trainers who are not aware of what it evolves into. In the wild, schools of Feebas tend to confine themselves to small, specific portions of rivers and lakes, making it a considerable challenge to catch one while fishing."

"Alright, Cyanide," Keith said to his Umbreon. "You sure you're OK with doing this?"

"Breon," Cyanide nodded. Ordinarily she'd react violently to the idea of being traded away from Keith, even if only temporarily, but she'd met Hyrem before, and in those encounters, he'd managed to make a good impression on the hard-to-please Dark-type. In fact, as far as Cyanide was concerned, the only flaw she could see with Hyrem was his continued ownership of Carla, one of Cyanide's sisters. Cyanide wasn't on the best terms with her siblings, but Carla least of all. The Umbreon's teammates had often heard her call Carla many things, none of them very nice, to put it mildly. Still, even so, Cyanide supposed that in spite of that, Hyrem was OK. Therefore, she raised no objections as Keith withdrew her into her Moon Ball and placed said Moon Ball on his end of the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and the trade was made with much electrical humming and crackling. Kyle the Heatmor watched the trade machine curiously as the exchange was made.

At last, a Blue Cyber Ball appeared on Keith's end of the machine. Keith picked up the sphere and admired it for a moment- Cyber Balls were, in a word, cool. They came in four different varieties, each one featuring a cool futuristic pattern of light all across the black Poké Ball. Keith had had several Cyber Balls in the past, and would likely have ended up housing some of his Pokémon in them, had he not gotten offers for them- cool though Cyber Balls were, other items were higher priorities for Keith. But now was not the time to dwell on that- now was the time to make an evolution happen! Keith threw the Blue Cyber Ball into the air, unleashing Juvia, and as she appeared, Keith could get a better look at the Prism Scale she was clutching with one of her fins. The scale's look suited her, for sure, Keith though. It even made her look kinda beautiful. And as this occurred to him, the Feebas glowed brightly, as did the Prism Scale.

The transformation was a drastic one. Juvia, once a small fish capable of being easily held in a human's arms, was now rapidly growing, her body lengthening way beyond the height of most humans, her shabby tail fin gaining a distinctly more elegant shape. And at last, the glowed died down, the evolution a success- where there sat a Feebas just seconds ago now stood a beautiful ! Keith held out his Pokédex once again.

"Milotic, the Tender Pokémon, and the evolved form of Feebas," said the machine. "Milotic can emit a soothing pulse that calms all within its range, and the mere sight of it causes one to forget their combative spirit. Widely believed to be the most beautiful Pokémon of all time, Milotic's scales are described as rainbow-colored, and change color depending on one's viewing angle."

"Awesome," Keith grinned.

"Yeah," nodded Meowth.

"Heatmor," Kyle nodded, the Fire-type looking and sounding very fascinated- he'd never even heard of a Pokémon trade back in Mt. Aduro, much less the concept of such a trade causing a Pokémon to evolve!

"OK, Juvia, return," Keith finally said, holding out the Blue Cyber Ball and withdrawing "his" Milotic. He placed the sphere on the trade machine, and waited for Hyrem to do the same with Cyanide's Moon Ball.

OOC: Trading my level 9 female Umbreon to GS for his level 3 female Feebas holding a Prism Scale.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
    What? Feebas is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Feebas evolved into Milotic!

*Juvia learned Wrap!*

*Juvia learned Water Gun!*
    And finally, trading "my" level 3 female Milotic to GS for "his" level 9 female Umbreon.

*Trade Commenced*

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Keith entered the Cable Club, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual. Two more Pokémon were walking by his side- one was a Heatmor, who was looking around curiously at the building and the strange machines it housed. The other one didn't look nearly as curious about the trade machines. This one was Cyanide, Keith's Umbreon, and it was she who was about to be involved in a trade. Not a permanent trade, though- rather, Keith's friend Hyrem had requested that Keith trade her to him temporarily for the purposes of evolving one of his own Pokémon.

"...so it makes perfect sense to do this today," Keith was saying to his Pokémon. "It's Fizzytopia Day- the anniversary of when the region was first founded. And Milotic's the region's mascot, so yeah."

"Alright, I get dat," Meowth nodded. "But why'd ya bring Kyle?" he added, glancing at the Heatmor.

"He's never seen a Pokémon trade before," Keith explained. "He seemed curious about the whole idea, so I figured he could come with us and see it for himself. Hey, Hyrem," he added, for he had reached the trade machine where his friend was already standing. Keith took note of the shabby-looking fish Hyrem was holding as well, and took out his Pokédex to scan it.

"Feebas, the Fish Pokémon," said Keith's Pokédex. "Feebas's shoddy appearance makes it unpopular among newer Trainers who are not aware of what it evolves into. In the wild, schools of Feebas tend to confine themselves to small, specific portions of rivers and lakes, making it a considerable challenge to catch one while fishing."

"Alright, Cyanide," Keith said to his Umbreon. "You sure you're OK with doing this?"

"Breon," Cyanide nodded. Ordinarily she'd react violently to the idea of being traded away from Keith, even if only temporarily, but she'd met Hyrem before, and in those encounters, he'd managed to make a good impression on the hard-to-please Dark-type. In fact, as far as Cyanide was concerned, the only flaw she could see with Hyrem was his continued ownership of Carla, one of Cyanide's sisters. Cyanide wasn't on the best terms with her siblings, but Carla least of all. The Umbreon's teammates had often heard her call Carla many things, none of them very nice, to put it mildly. Still, even so, Cyanide supposed that in spite of that, Hyrem was OK. Therefore, she raised no objections as Keith withdrew her into her Moon Ball and placed said Moon Ball on his end of the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and the trade was made with much electrical humming and crackling. Kyle the Heatmor watched the trade machine curiously as the exchange was made.

At last, a Blue Cyber Ball appeared on Keith's end of the machine. Keith picked up the sphere and admired it for a moment- Cyber Balls were, in a word, cool. They came in four different varieties, each one featuring a cool futuristic pattern of light all across the black Poké Ball. Keith had had several Cyber Balls in the past, and would likely have ended up housing some of his Pokémon in them, had he not gotten offers for them- cool though Cyber Balls were, other items were higher priorities for Keith. But now was not the time to dwell on that- now was the time to make an evolution happen! Keith threw the Blue Cyber Ball into the air, unleashing Juvia, and as she appeared, Keith could get a better look at the Prism Scale she was clutching with one of her fins. The scale's look suited her, for sure, Keith though. It even made her look kinda beautiful. And as this occurred to him, the Feebas glowed brightly, as did the Prism Scale.

The transformation was a drastic one. Juvia, once a small fish capable of being easily held in a human's arms, was now rapidly growing, her body lengthening way beyond the height of most humans, her shabby tail fin gaining a distinctly more elegant shape. And at last, the glowed died down, the evolution a success- where there sat a Feebas just seconds ago now stood a beautiful ! Keith held out his Pokédex once again.

"Milotic, the Tender Pokémon, and the evolved form of Feebas," said the machine. "Milotic can emit a soothing pulse that calms all within its range, and the mere sight of it causes one to forget their combative spirit. Widely believed to be the most beautiful Pokémon of all time, Milotic's scales are described as rainbow-colored, and change color depending on one's viewing angle."

"Awesome," Keith grinned.

"Yeah," nodded Meowth.

"Heatmor," Kyle nodded, the Fire-type looking and sounding very fascinated- he'd never even heard of a Pokémon trade back in Mt. Aduro, much less the concept of such a trade causing a Pokémon to evolve!

"OK, Juvia, return," Keith finally said, holding out the Blue Cyber Ball and withdrawing "his" Milotic. He placed the sphere on the trade machine, and waited for Hyrem to do the same with Cyanide's Moon Ball.

OOC: Trading my level 9 female Umbreon to GS for his level 3 female Feebas holding a Prism Scale.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
    What? Feebas is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Feebas evolved into Milotic!

*Juvia learned Wrap!*

*Juvia learned Water Gun!*
    And finally, trading "my" level 3 female Milotic to GS for "his" level 9 female Umbreon.

*Trade Commenced*
    And I hereby trade this Lv. 9 Female Umbreon back to MM for my newly evolved Lv. 3 Female Milotic!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*

Today would certainly be a momentous occasion, one chosen by Hyrem to happen today due to how special the day was. It was Fizzytopia's birthday, and seeing how the special mascot of the region was Milotic, this trainer figured evolving Juvia, his Feebas, into such a creature would be a great way to celebrate it. To do that, he had taken the trip from Cortoza all the way over to the Cable Club flying on Wendy, his Salamence, who was potentially more of a volatile flyer than his Skarmory named Icarus, who he used to rely on for aerial travel, but she was a bigger Pokemon to mount and therefore safer overall despite her tendencies to try to scare the pants off her trainer (not to mention she had "talked" Icarus out of flying Hyrem around soon after she had fully evolved, a feat which Sarkhan and Amethyst, two other reptilian Pokemon, gained so much satisfaction in witnessing). He stepped inside the building to find Keith and his Pokemon waiting for him. "Hey Keith! Thanks for doing this! I'm ready if you are!"

And with that, the first trade with off without a hitch, replacing Juvia's Blue Cyber Ball with the Moon Ball that held one of Keith's Pokemon. "Okay Cyanide, come out for a bit!" Out popped a feline creature with mostly black fur and yellow rings around her ears, tail, legs, and forehead, staring at him with pretty red eyes and an expression saying that she at least tolerated him. "Hi Cyanide! I just want to get a really good look at you with my Pokedex, okay?" he said, to which she sat on her hind and allowed the trainer's device to register her:

Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokemon, and the evolved form of Eevee. An Eevee evolves to this form by exposing itself to the light of the moon, and it is said that a full moon may help them to evolve quicker. Umbreon are nocturnal hunters and have eyes specialized to see in pure darkness, where they wait to ambush potential prey. The yellow rings on their fur can glow brightly to ward off enemies or produce a fainter glow to lure prey closer. If agitated or endangered, they secrete a poisonous liquid from their skin that causes their opponent to become sick if ingested.

"Wow, no wonder Keith has you! That's probably how you use Toxic, huh?" It wasn't long before he knelt down and gave her scritches all around her head--especially behind her ears--to which the normally foul Umbreon practically melted in his hands, to the point where she gave a light nip to his wrist, not to hurt, but to hold his arm in place so he could give even more affection to her. And when he did stop, she actually yowled to complain about it stopping. But she had to be traded back to Keith so that Juvia could be reunited with Hyrem in a new form. And so, he returned Cyanide back to her Moon Ball, but not before saying with a quick wink, "You know, you're really cute when you want to be. Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret."

With that done, the second exchange of Poke Balls happened, and Juvia's Blue Cyber Ball was under Hyrem's possession once again. This time, however, when he opened up the special Poke Ball, it was not a mere guppy that appeared, but a huge, magnificent sea serpent with a cream-colored body; long, red tendrils that looked like hair; and a beautiful tail with well defined blue scales and a fan of blue and red on the end swished around slowly with the tail, inviting all to watch it move. Her size was also noteworthy; as she raised her head to meet his, she loomed over him by a fair few feet, meaning she had to lower her head to compensate...and she still had two-thirds of her long body on the floor! But it was the gorgeous, red eyes of Juvia that commanded the most attention; wide open and looking right at her trainer's eyes, they just seemed like something Hyrem should be staring at...they almost seemed...Hypnotic, in a way...her long tendrils Tenderly embraced him from behind and pulled him under her chin, and she cast her gaze on the rest of his body, then began coiling around him until his entire body was snugly Wrapped up by hers, but she did not squeeze. Instead, she simply held him tightly while she lovingly nuzzled his face and gave a happy "Milooooo~" before she slithered outside with her trainer, where Wendy was waiting to take them home but looked rather perplexed at the sight. Those who could get a good glimpse of Hyrem's face as Juvia lifted him onto the Salamence's back before putting herself in her Blue Cyber Ball might suspect something odd happened to him, almost as if he were in a trance...

Evolution!! Feebas evolved into Milotic!
    New Move! Milotic learned Wrap!
    New Move! Milotic learned Water Gun!

Trading my Level 01 Male Shuppet to enchantress for 1 Candy

*Trade Commenced*

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Level 01 Male Shuppet to enchantress for 1 Candy

*Trade Commenced*
    Trading 1 candy to Arc_Angel for her Lv.1 male Shuppet.

*trade closed*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12