Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discovery Thread

Justm some tidbits

Murkrow and Misdreavus evolve using the Dark Stone
    Roselia and Togetic evolve using the Light Stone

There also appear to be 2 new evolution stones, but we are unsure who use it

Been hunting for the Pokemon, they're so damned elusive

Consolidating

Oh, most of the Pokémon I mentioned earlier are Wild. Wild Cacturne, Wild mankey, Wild Tyrogue and so forth

Back tomorro

As far as the Contest Hall in Yosuga, it's pretty fun. The Dance contests are held as such: There are three opposing Pokemon, and a little tune playing. They have to hit a rhythm three times within a given amount of time, to the music, and then the other Pokemon are to try and copy exactly what the first one did. That Pokemon does it once more, then it's the next Pokemon's turn. This is repeated until all Pokemon have gone. Each Pokemon is judged for each hit or missed beat, with "Excellent!" "Good!" "Failed!" etc.

The Visual Contest is also kinda neat. There are 5 choices (Cute, Beauty, and so forth) and you have to dress your Pokemon up to correspond to the chosen contest. You have items (that you have to get throughout the game) that can be used to aid you in your attempts to make your Pokemon look better. You're only given 60 seconds to add a few items to it, give it a background-- and then it's judged with the others. The items range from puffballs to feathers to false moustaches (my Beadal looks great in that!). The backgrounds range from flames to flowers >_>; You may also only have 5 items on it at once.

As far as the Contests we're used to, they're almost the same. There are still five categories to choose from, of course. But, now, there are three judges and each one has its own Appeal points. You get to pick which one you want to try to appeal to, or make lose appeal. There are five stars for each of them (for appeal) and you get the bonus 5 hearts if you manage to win one of them over. At the end of each round, judges sometimes give away one or two (or three) bonus hearts to those whom they favored that round. It all depends!

In Yosuga, there's a practicing area for each of these parts, and then a real section for the Super Contests.

Oh, the order in the real Super Contests is Visual, Dance, and then the regular Performance part. The Pokemon are still dressed up while they dance! And your character (the boy or girl) are also dressed up for the contest o__O The girl was in a white and pink dress for the cute contest... and had her hair down, with a pink bow in it...

There's also a Pokemon Park around Yosuga that is for "cute" Pokemon only. The guy stated only Pokemon like Psyduck, Pikachu, Mimirol, Pinpuku, Clefairy, and some others may enter the park. I entered with my Psyduck to find a couple of TMs, I don't remember one of them, but the other was Attract. (stupid elitists and their cute Pokemon.)

Right I'm back

Still hunting for these Pokémon

Caught a wild Gulpin however

Just battling the rival again

He has;
    Mukuhawk Lv. 58
    Heracross Lv. 60
    Dotaitious Lv. 64
    Floatsel Lv. 59
    Snorlax Lv. 60
    Rapidash Lv. 59

Battling the Fire/Steel geezer now. Pics in a few

Dammit, this ******* wont stay in the ball...its tough. Good defense too

Prolly should have bought some Dark & Timer Balls...if I fail then I'll reset and come back with some

Hiidoran, the Fire/Steel Type

Caught the ******* in one dark ball just as it got in the red

Those things really are a god send. Thanks Gamefreak

Oh, you may be interested to know that we've found the item data for a map similar to the old sea map

Could this be the way to get the 720 Normal type?

Right, i gotta pop out, I'll keep working but wont update her til I return in 3 hours

Saw Professor Oak at Pal Park, he gave me a Pokétch attachment and explained Pal Park

Still hunting for those Pokemon, they must be rarer than chimecho if they're there. The dex says they're here but I can't find them

Ok I was just doing some reading, I'm not totally sure with this though

Snorunt evolves into the Ice/Ghost if its Female
    Kirlia evolves into that Psychic/Fighting if its Male

Not 100% sure, levels likely to be the same. Will look further (Would be easier if I could find the damned Kirlia in this damned ared where the damned dex is saying it is)

Just done something I'll probably regret

Just traded Dialga online for the missing Psychic Trio

Just gone to the place which says about the 3 Trio...cant see anything so you may need all 3 from your cart

These Pokemon are annoying the hell out of me

Right, just to clarify, I am not in Pal Park

I am trying to catch them in the wild where the dex says they are, but I cannot find them there, have been searching all day

I do not have the capabilities to do Pal Park, Coronis does so he should be able to show us at about 6 a day...thats depending on him coming online of course

If so, he may have to take pisc but they'll be blurry like this one he did of Manaphy

Oh, and I need someone with WiFi and the National Dex to PM me ASAP

Ladies, Gentlemen, Random People of no Gender...I present to you. RHYDON'S EVOLUTION; Dosidon. Many thanks to Adam777 of Bulbagarden for trading with me so I could evolve my Rhydon

Ok, haven't done much these two days since something else came up, but I played around with Pal Park, and it's actually quite easy to use. You start your DS with the GBA inserted, then you have the option to pick that cartridge in the D/P menu screen. Pick the six pokemons you want, then confirm, and it'll take you back to the main menu.

At the Pal Park, you are given 6 Park Balls, and the area is actually quite small with a few patches of grass and water, with only your 6 pokemons sprawled across them. So, depending on your pokemon, it'll be found either in the grass or water. They're really easy to encounter, even for legendaries like the Regis. So, this Pal Park isn't really that much more complicated than a direct transfer so to speak, just a fun gadget. Held items are preserved by the way.

For D/P itself, bringing all Regis over, I was able to awaken and capture Regigigasu at level 70. And according to the lady at the door of the temple, Regigigasu is the leader of the three Regis.

And I trasferred Togetic over, and using the Light Stone, evolved it into Togekiss. Ya, don't ask me why it has such a name, but it's supposed to be the Blessing Pokemon, so.

Have most of the old pokemon with new evo transferred over, and trying to discover a way to evolve them now.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Right, I've hit a snag

My Save File has corrupted and is accepting no new saves. I dont know how to fix

I'm looking into it

Well I'm done for today, Coronis and PK will keep you aprised.

Tomorrow, Personally I'm going to look around Shinou, maybe do some contests and start doing writeups for the Pages

Oh man, I don't know if anything on GTS has been posted yet, but it is *so neat*. I used it once earlier, figuring out how it worked. Then, I set up a Sudowoodo for trade to try and get a Riishan. After not having gotten any offers for a couple of minutes, I got impatient and left. However, I forgot that I left my Sudowoodo up... and then I came back, about three hours afterwards, to the GTS to try and get another Pokemon... and a Riishan fell down into my box! I hadn't any clue that you could just leave the Pokemon and let it get traded while you went to do something else! Very cool.

Okay, finally got a better camera with higher quality pics.

Togekiss:

Regigigasu:

The ghost dragon Giratina, which judging from stats and type, is the third counter part to Dialga and Palkia, or maybe not. It's classified as the Rebel Pokemon, and its dex info says it resides in the 'opposite side' of the human world. So its quality kinda resembles D/P's time/dimension aspects.

Kureseria, possibly the last non-event pokemon in D/P. You find it in Full Moon Island, but then it flees around like the Latixs. Haven't found it yet and I don't even what level it's supposed to be at. But supposedly it's classification is the crescent pokemon, since it dropped off an item called the Crescent Feather before it fled.

Manaphy:

Thing in D/P is, these fleers (Emuritto and Kureseria) can't be tracked down by the Pokedex anymore. So it's really a matter of chance and luck to encounter them. In other words, if you manage to find them, which they always flee, you have to encounter them by luck again next time. Bummer.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Didn't realise how lucky I was then

Can ya laet me know how to get Giratina and Kureseria so i can get the ow pics?

Right, I've just discovered that although they don't appear in your Pokédex, they do appear on the Shinou Map of your Pokétch

Thats where Kureseria currently is in my game

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast