Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discovery Thread

Not from me, found these one Gamefaqs, these have blatently been hacked on

http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06395/qiangqiwh910.jpg
    http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06395/WEIYISHEN2910.jpg

Ok some clarification about Pal Park since this appears to be a common question I get over PM and E-Mail (I did say I wouldnt relaly follow up my correspondance in this time but yet I get more PMs, Ironic..)

Your Pokemon that go through Pal Park keep EVERYTHING. Movesets, EVs, Items Attached, whether its Shiny or not. EVERYTHING

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/poketch.shtml

Heard a rumour of the evos being in the Battle Tower so i'm exploring that

After 21 Battles in the Battle Tower, you battle what looks like your rivals brother

He has Dosidon, Dragonite and Milotic

Tower Tycoon Kurotsugu

Expect some major stuff in the next few minutes

Right people, I've uncovered a number of new evolution methods. First off are the much anticipated Eevee evolutions:

Leafia. There's a Moss Rock in the north western part of the Hakutai Forest (just sitting there, unmovable), bring your Eevee there to level up, and it'll evolve right away.

Glacia. Similar, there's an Ice Rock to the south east of the 7th gym City, level up your Eevee in front of that thing again.

Weavile. Give Sneasel the new held item Sharp Claw, then level it up at night.

Glion (Gligar evo). Give Glilar the new held item Sharp Fang, then level up at night.

Others:
    Pinpuku to Chansey - give held item Round Stone then level up
    Rhydon to Dosaidon - trade with held item Protector

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

No piccys this time, but just confirmed the 7 new incense for breeding the 7 pre-evos in D/P.

Eerie Incense: MimeJr (from Mr Mime)
    Rock Incense: Bonsly (from Sudowoodo)
    Flower Incense: Subomi (from Roselia/Rosereido)
    Lucky Incense: Pinpuku (from Chansey/Blissey)
    Full Stomach Incense: Munchlax (from Snorlax)
    Small Wave Incense: Tamanta (from Mantine)
    Clean Incense: Riishan (from Chimecho)

Coronis~

Red face

New evos uncovered again

Erureido - evolve male Kirlia with Awaken Stone

Yukimenoko - evolve female Snorunt with Awaken Stone

And if you're interested, Kureseria's dex info:

And how Manaphy's egg is seen when just transferred from Rangers:

Trying to crack down the other evos now.

Coronis~

And people, I present to you my ultimate discovery of the day: Fione.

Turns out Manaphy IS breedable afterall, and breeding it with Ditto results in this creature named Fione.

Don't mistake it as a pre-evo of Manaphy though, because according to Zhenlin who has dwelled into all evolutionary data in D/P, Fione does NOT evolve into Manaphy by any means. The difference between Fione and Manaphy not only lies in their appearance, but that it fails to learn Manaphy's signature attack Heart Swap, as well as the starting move tail glow, both of which are used with the Manaphy's head antennae, which are clearly underdeveloped in Fione.

According to the Pokedex entry, Manaphy is born in cold waters, while Fione prefers to live in warm waters. Fione's name might be in reference to the Ranger region Fiore.

We believe that Fione is the 'inferior' Manaphy Gamefreak develops to allow breeding and distribution from Manaphy holders to those who don't, for what reason I don't know, to get a taste of an incomplete Manaphy? Don't ask me o_O

That's it for me today.

Coronis~

Ok, thats it from me as well, Tomorrow i'm going to be page making and PokéHunting in the Battle Tower

HOWEVER

Another Rant

In my browsings not too long ago, I went to a Italian site, that we have had dealings with in the past, and what did I see. EVERY DAMNED PICTURE THAT CORONIS AND I HAVE TAKEN WITH OUR CAMERAS WITHOUT CREDIT. OUR OWN PICTURES. Its not like emulators where you can have the same picture, albeit unlikely, these are the pictures owned by us.

And I know they read this thread. So remove or credit, that goes for every last one of you who have used them too, I'm not kidding, this is not right or fair

Right I'm back in the Battle Tower...

Just so ya know, if you have Pokemon over LV. 50, you can still enter them in the Lv. 50 Battle Tower

It just brings their level down

Just owned the Tower Tycoon

EVEN THOUGH HE IS FULL OF HAX

Just lost my streak...got Guillotined then Earthquaked

Its like OHKOs now all have 100% accuracy ¬¬

Gonna have a go at the Battle Tower once more, if I fail this time, I'll just leave evos to Coronis

Okay... so you guys exploded my photobucket account... that's a first -_-"

Anyway, really feeling like the evolution guru now. Uncovered another whole batch of new evolutionary methods today, first presenting a few new pokemon pic to you.

Beroberuto - Lickitung evo. Level up, Lickitung must know Rollout as one of its 4 moves:

Mojanbo - Tangela evo. Level up, Tangela must know Ancient Power as one of its 4 moves:

Megayanma - Yanma evo. Level up, Yanma must know Ancient Power as one of its 4 moves:

Manmuu - Piloswine evo. Level up, Piloswine must know Ancient Power as one of its 4 moves:

Other evolutions involving moves:
    Eteboosu - Aipom evo. Level up, Aipom must know Double Attack (new move) as one of its 4 moves:

MimeJr --> Mr. Mime: Level up, MimeJr must know Mimic as one of its 4 moves
    Bonsly --> Sudowoodo: Level up, Bonsly must know Mimic as one of its 4 moves

A very interesting new way of evolution I must say. Let's take MimeJr as an example, it learns Mimic at level 18, so once it does, it can evolve everytime it levels up. However, if you choose not to evolve it, then overwrite Mimic with another attack later, it can no longer evolve, unless you use the Heart Scale man who is in the 4th gym's city.

For Tangela, Yanma and Piloswine, they can now learn Ancient Power as a level up move in D/P, a move they weren't able to get before, so the evolutions make sense. But Lickitung is badly designed, coz it already could learn Rollout via the Emerald Tutor back in the 3rd gen. People are gonna start asking why their Lickitung didn't evolve before

Oh, and for Tamanta, it evolves into Mantine via level up when you have a Remoraid in your party. And no, they don't merge, your Remoraid will still be there after Tamanta evolves.

Got most new evolutions tracked down now, just gotta work on the others

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 2nd October 2006 at 1:17 PM.

If you're having trouble loading the pics, I just put them up on SPP

Coronis, yer pics are doin that becasue eveeryone decided to directlink them around the net from both your imageshack and SPP...its not a good thing ;s

Two more evos for you. Thanks to Serebii for helping me track down Dusclops's item

Yonowaaru - trade Dusclops with held item Spirit World Cloth

PorygonZ - trade Porygon2 with held item Eerie Patch

In search of Electrabuzz and Magmar's trade evo items now, and a way to evolve Nosepass and Magneton.

Coronis~

Ok, since I'm flooded with PMs about Pal Park, I'll just try to elaborate further.

There isn't really any time constraints so to speak, or at least I haven't dwelled there long enough to be kicked out. The 6 pokemon are distributed across the park areas according to their habitats (well, you'll know, most of them are either in the short or tall grass, haven't transferred one that's in the pond yet).

You just run around and around until you encounter them, and you catch them. Even legendaries like Celebi and Kyogre are fairly easy to encounter. Just keep moving around in the grass. I haven't tried giving up before I caught all 6, so I don't know what happens if you retire before you capture all. But take my word, the whole process shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

There's only one option when you encounter the pokemon, and that is to capture it. I think you can run away, but why would you?

The 'time constraint' is actually just for the price at the end, which the guy will grade you according to time and diversity of pokemons trasferred over. He will give you a better berry if you manage to top your previous score, and a trivial berry if you did worse. Your first score to beat is your rival's, which isn't really that high to begin with.

Coronis~

Ok, just made a discovery that may take a while to look in to

Professor Oak has a house in the city with the 2nd Gym. In it he asks to see your Pokédex count. If you have 400 Pokémon Captured, he says he'll give you something

We're looking into it

Right, bit of info from Coronis

Eevee is given to you by a girl in a house next to the Pokemon Center in the City with the 5th Gym

There are Wild Porygon in the grass behind a big mansion

To get the non-Shinou Pokémon that are around the routes, you have to use the Honey to lure them to the trees...it can take a while and its not guaranteed either

Eevees are also wild there, but they are both rare so

Just random...just got the Helix Fossil in the Underground

Just got the Claw Fossil

Seems all Fossils are obtainable in the underground

Nifty

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast