Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

Default What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

(Please pardon the long title, it is subject to change).

As you may or may have noticed, Non-Pokemon fics seems to be less active than it could be. Well, let’s face it, compared to Pokemon Fics, this place is a wasteland. Not that it isn’t to be expected, this being a Pokemon Forum, but for those of us who don’t write Pokemon Fics, or for those who do both, I’m seeking to get some more activity in here.

So, the purpose of this thread? Well, in Pokemon Fics, you know going into it that everything written there is going to be based on or involve Pokemon in some way another. To some extent, you know what to expect. In Non-Pokemon fics, you don’t know what to expect. Of the billions of books, movies, television shows, video games, and comics, all of them are crammed into this one forum. With a standard showing of about twenty threads a page, you come on looking at, at the most, twenty different examples of those aforementioned billions of possibilities. And that’s assuming none of those twenty threads are based on the same thing. And there’s no telling if anyone will be interested in any of these fics, solely based on the subject matter the fics are written about.

So in this thread, people can find out just what kind of non-Pokemon fics others are interested in reading. An author wanting to write a fic about ‘The Matrix’ can make a post inquiring if anyone who frequents this forum is interested in it or would want to read a fic about it.

Likewise, anyone can make posts telling others what kind of fics they would like to read. Maybe someone would like to read a Star Fox fan fiction, and in this thread, they can say so. Perhaps even give a comment or two on what specifics they would like to read.

Furthermore, people who have a Non-Pokemon fic in the works or have one in their mind, they can post it here (with a brief description of the idea or work in progress) to see if it peaks anyone else’s interest. And yes, advertising a fic will be allowed in this thread, so long as it has a link to it, and a few details perhaps about the genre and what the fic is based on (or if it’s an original fic).

My main hope for this thread is that people can interact and find out just what other people would like to read. I don’t intend it to become something where people will think “well no one wants to read a Metroid fic, so I guess I can’t post one,” nor do I want this to turn into any sot of mandatory guideline or anything. But perhaps someone is browsing through the tread and sees a couple people interested in writing a Star Fox fic and will think ‘hey, I like Star Fox… Hmm.. This gives me some ideas.”

Another goal is to sort of build a sub community within the Non-Pokemon fics section; people with similar tastes or those who write fics of the same game/movie/whatever can share possible ideas and discuss concepts and such things (note, any plagiarism/stealing of ideas will invoke some serious wrath).

You may be thinking “this could go in the authors’ café” and that is probably true. In fact, there may be some other threads like this one in there. The Authors’ Café, though, is mainly dominated by Pokemon, and this has at least a marginally different goal.

So, I encourage all Non-Pokemon fic scribes and readers to come forth and say what they’d like to read, what they’d like to write, and find some fellow fans of everything non-Pokemon.

Rules for Posting:

General rules really, no double+ posting, no spam, flaming, et cetera. I’m pretty serious about the concept of the thread and I’ll be monitoring it closely. If you don’t like someone’s idea, that’s fine, but unless you can be civil and constructive about it, don’t post at all.

Questions about this thread are permitted here, but I’d like to see more of the posts outlined in the description than anything else. Feel free to PM me with any questions are concerns, and if I feel the answer could benefit everyone, I’ll add a FAQ.
    Also, if you do find someone to chat with, swapping ideas or discussing a certain fic topic or whatever, please take it to PM. This thread is here to plant the seeds of such conversation, but once it actually arises, I’d like for the thread to not be bogged up with it. Swap instant messenger screen names or PM each other so that the thread isn’t commandeered.

I think that’s all for now. Hopefully it works out and makes the Non-Pokemon fics forum a more active and communicable place.
    Here is the landscape, here is the sun
    Here in the balance of the earth
    Here at the edge of this world
    Here I gaze
    At a pantheon of oak, a citadel of stone
    If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
    Then God is not dead
    And as I'm stalked by the shadow of death's hand
    My heathen pride is scarred across the land

In Production

Name : Legend of Zelda: Battle for Hyrule
    Genre : Adventure
    Rating : PG-15

Storyline : A shadow from the ancient past threatens the existence of all life and a cataclysmic battle awaits. As the three avatars of the Triforce search for a means to stop this evil, they will face not only the dangerous of a new land, but the shadows of their own inner selves.

Status : 9 Chapters of the old fic. This was closed due to me needing to make some major changes in the history, so that the chapters flowed together better.
    Link : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=67987 (Closed)

New Status : The remastered version is fast approaching the same amount of chapters as the original, and will soon be entering new unseen territory.
    Link : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=166513

Name : Legend of Zelda: Equinox
    Genre : Adventure
    Rating : PG-15 / R

Storyline : Link's reputation as the Hero of Time takes a wild turn when he is trust into a battle that will test his faith in his own abilities. Set approximately fifteen years after Battle For Hyrule, Link finds himself in a new land, lost and alone. New allies and enemies await him at every turn, and the mysteries surrounding his prophetic title will be unraveled.

Link : Contact me for suggestions

Name : Legend of Zelda: New Beginning (Just made up title)
    Genre : Adventure/Sci-Fi
    Rating : PG-15 / R

Storyline : A totally new kind of Zelda fic, but featuring characters old and new that will put a whole new face on the series. I like to think of it being the opposite of a well known RPG cliché.

Link : Prologue has been written. Nothing will be posted until BfH is nearing completion.

I'll update soon with what I'd like to see, so I can have a little more time to think about it.
    Last edited by RaZoR LeAf; 11th December 2007 at 7:10 PM.

Banner Count: 14

And I'll just borrow Dan's stuff here because I'm lazy.

Type : Original Fic.
    Name : Apotheosis.
    Genre : Action/Adventure/Fantasy.
    Rating : R.

Storyline : A small group of mercenaries get themselves locked in conflict with the worlds strongest power - A religious group known to all as the Planetist Faction. With the dawning of a new angel, the Planetist faction is set to enter a new age, and change the world forever. Only the people that know the truth will be able to stop a new evil conquering the entire planet.

Link : http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=7876604

----------------------------------

In regards to what I'd like to see, I've always been interested in a fic that is set in a Final Fantasy world, specifically IX, however follows the tale of a different character. Perhaps even a minor character like the owner of the Lindlbum Inn for example. A good story based on a character that someone can take from a game and strongly develop is what I'd love to see, and perhaps even be inspired from.

I love fics with strong characters, and I always feel that if you can make a strong character, then even if the setting is God-awful, the story can still be extremely well told.

-Josh
    Last edited by PLANES CURE TOWERS; 22nd April 2008 at 5:47 PM.

Type: Original
    Name: Both Night and Knights fall.
    Genre: Fantasy (Medieval)
    Rating: PG-13

Storyline: A young knight attempts to rescue his princess, only to face his own conflicts when faced with her captor.

Link : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=151473

~
    Type: Final Fantasy
    Name: Final Fantasy I Advent Children
    Genre: Fantasy (Medieval)
    Rating: Probly PG-13

Storyline: A ragtag group of adventures arrives intime to stop Evil from consuming the world again. Based Prior to, during, and after the events of the Original Final Fantasy, with a larger cast and broader story.

PM Me with Ideas, I'm running a bit dry in the "Extra" Department
    ~
    Type: Final Fantasy
    Name: Final Fantasy XXX
    Genre: Fantasy, Parody

Storyline: After being forced out of his peasant village in a series of horribly clichéd events, young Gale is forced into a journey to save the world from the corrupt empire, and, potentially, an even greater threat...
    A long haired pretty boy!

All I need is to finish the "Basic Story"
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

On Hiatus [But still in production]:

Type: Kingdom Hearts
    Name: Kingdom Hearts: Second Horizon
    Genre: Fantasy, Action-Adventure, Mystery, Romance

Storyline:

The Keyblade has chosen a new master in a new realm. Her destiny is prewritten and now her journey must begin with new friends, new allies and all new villans.

The Abandons...the denizens of light.

She may not realize it, but she fights for the dark.

'Light isn't always good and Darkness isn't always evil. Sometimes the roles are switched.'

Darkness has a new defender. Mishi Takamura.

There's no current link to this, because the old one is too old to bump, but, it will be restarted soon! =D
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Name: Soulblade
    Genre: Fantasy,Action-Adventure
    Rating: Pg-13

Storyline: A blade with a million souls absorbed into it, the one who hold it can control any of them at will. The power in the sword is unmatched, limitless strength, ifinite magic powers, and the power to take souls from any person they meet. Then one day a person finds it... and hell will break loose.

Link:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=149556
    Last edited by coolcobra77; 27th September 2006 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gotiloco View Post
    OLD-SCHOOL PWNz !!!

Banner Created by:Llybian Minamino, Silver = best game, Typhlosion = best pokemon

Earn Free Money and Prizes: Points2Shop

Oh well. Let's see.

Title: Assassins
    Genre: Historical Fiction (Medieval China), Mystery

Storyline: There was once four assassins. A vengeful prince, a depressed princess, a suicidal prisoner, and a blind assassin. They were played by a insane mastermind in their past, and one knew what was behind his disastardly plots. And that was enough to make a difference.

In this quest for survival, each of the young assassins learn about their emotions, form their dreams, and to understand the world.

Before their time ends.

Link: It's been over two months already...

Title: Eternity (Title Pending)
    Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, and hopefully Comedy. >>
    Rating: Probably PG.

Storyline: It was the year 1498 A.D. Chaos laid out a blueprint of disruption, symbol of disaster. One after another, Cosmos had destroyed all his plots for world distruction. But this was beyond control. On the blooming of the year 2000, the Keeper of Disorder and Disaster would unwind time.

And there was only one Keeper who could stop it.

Eternity.

And apparently, he disappeared, long ago.

Go ahead five hundred years, 1998. Modern technology was at booming level and the world civilizations were at its peak. Under the aliases of Yukusue and Kiun Shukuen, Destiny and Fate, Keepers of Absolute and Chance, respectively, were commanded by Cosmos to search for Eternity.

Status: Currently writing II.III. Eternity (Not posted yet)
    Link: None, didn't post yet.

---

Well, what I want to see is more of the adventure type. Fantasy adventure type, roleplayed ones. That could be an RPG in fanfiction form.

I don't have many expectations. Just give me any one of Mystery or Fantasy genre and I'll be there.

~Literate
    Last edited by Literate; 8th October 2006 at 9:19 AM.

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

Well let me see what I have:

Type: Digimon Adventure Season 1/2
    Name: Digimon Adventure 03: Destiny of Infinity
    Genre: Action-Adventure, Suspense, Comedy, Mystery, Romance

Storyline:

Those of the Vaccine and those of the Virus fight bitterly with one another. Some may say it is necessary, others say it is stupid and pointless. But soon, they will be forced to be reunited, for what the future holds for this planet is beyond my imagination- and my nightmares. The Reign of Devimon, The Legacy of the Dark Masters, The Return of Myotismon; all of those are horrible, terrible things that would happen. But what I have seen is more terrible than all three of these combined. Long ago, when the world was still young, an entity of pure evil emerged.

It had powers beyond people’s imaginations. It was almost invincible. Soon this evil spread throughout the worlds like an epidemic and consumed the hearts of people with evil and corrupted them. People were in despair; they did not know what to do. But the Five Legendary DigiDestined, humans, actually children in fact, emerged. The Five fought in a climatic battle against the evil. The Five won but were only able to seal the evil away, for the cost of their lives.

The Five then in their dying breath, transformed themselves into pure magical entity, and were to be reborn, reincarnated, resurrected as another person, different yet with the same soul, to save the world; when the time is right. Their souls became dormant, hidden in the chasms of time, to be reawakened when the time is right; when their digimon partner has reappeared.

The Evil then waited patiently for the right moment to strike. When it comes, people will die, women will scream, children will cry. It will summon a disease, more powerful and deadly than all the diseases the world has seen combined, to prepare its way; to ease things for itself. All hope will be lost but this prophesy is the answer, the only answer, to this evil:

Five strange fingers form Fate’s hand,
    Each one plays part at Fate’s command.
    A clouded past, the answers it keeps,
    Until its time each secret sleeps.
    When pain is truth and truth is pain,
    The Evil of The Past shall be freed again.
    Five shall go but five shall not return,
    Vain hope and pride in terror burn.

To unravel this mysterious, these Five must travel into the Digital World, into the Ends of the World, into the Core, to undo this evil but woe to these Five as troubled times lie ahead. The war may seem to be won but the real battle has just begun and the true evil was still waiting for the perfect chance to strike…

And those who face the wrath of the evil shall feel the indescribable pain and may the Gods have mercy on them for I as a mortal soul do not know as only God knows what will happen to them…

They are the chosen. Chosen from a group of young ones. Chosen based on their traits and characteristics.

It is unknown who chose these children. Children of light, children of destiny.

When the time comes, they will be called upon to save those who selected them.

Welcome to the Digital World, DigiDestined.

Status: Episode 03: The Dark is Rising // Episode 04 In Works

Link: Digimon Adventure 03: Destiny of Infinity

---

Well personally, I prefer reading Mystery and Suspense; I'm a sucker for the Murder Stories. I also enjoy a good ole' dish of Action and Adventure; mystical and fantastical journeys always draw me in. Also, Romance is a favourite genre of mine; but if it's written badly, I'll deep-fry you.

Anyway, I don't have many expectations; just give me a Suspense or Mystery Story and I'll be walking in. Write an Action or Adventure Story and you've caught me, sinker and all. Romance is another favourite of mine but unlike my other favourites, if it's written badly, I'll deep-fry you and serve you with Sashimi to Yami Ryu. (Joking )

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”

Kinda new to these forums, but I've been writing for quite some time now....

Name: Six Wings
    Genre Supernatural (angels/demons), fantasy

Storyline: After eons of peace, the 7 Heavens finally face conflict. Xatriel, archangel of fire and retribution, as well as head of the Fire Legion, is determined to find out the reason--yet as he walks about the Heavens, the shadows plot against him. (Ack! I suck at summaries. >< btw, does it seem too...cliche?)

Status: It's not up here yet, but I've written up to chapter 5 already--I mean, chapter 2 (I rewrote it...), plus the prologue. Just wanna know if anyone here wants to read about it.

EDIT: It's up here, if you wanna read about it. Review please! I'll post it on here too, once I find time.
    Last edited by Xatriel; 12th October 2006 at 2:24 PM.

Might as well stop lurking.

Title: Blinded
    Genre: Supernatural, I think
    Rating: PG-13(WILL CHANGE)

Storyline: There is a popular nightclub and a girl is obsessed with the disc jockey. However, when she finally meets him...strange things start to happen.

Title: Fallout(will change title)
    Genre: Action, tragedy
    Rating: R

Storyline: Two females find their lives in a whirlwind after their boyfriends cheat on them.

Status: Paused. I might rewrite it. However, the original can be found HERE.

Title: Catch-22
    Genre: Tragedy

Storyline:A girl has delayed long enough, but it has come. She now has to make a life-changing decision that will surely make an impact in her future.

I would like to see some murder fics and some action around here. I can go for a bit of romance, as long as it's not too mushy.
    Last edited by Nashua; 11th October 2006 at 4:01 PM. Reason: Had to add something

Type:based off of Avatar the Last Airbender
    Title:The Price of Peace
    Genre:fantasy
    Rating:Rated M(right now its rated PG, but will go to M soon)

Storyline:Sozin’s War has ended. Five years since the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the survivors work toward peace. But diplomacy and progress is threatened by the internal strife of the Fire Nation – a distant relative’s claim to the throne. Vicious attacks have been launched against all nations in an effort to discredit Zuko, now Fire Lord. Always shrewd, Iroh convinces Zuko to marry to secure the throne.

Link:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=153105

Title: Back to the Past
    Genre: Supernatural/Action (Possible Mystery as well)
    Rating: PG-13 (Mostly for the last chapter)

Storyline: Five survivors of a ruled kingdom that made earth a personal hell, decides to turn back time to the day when everything went wrong.

Status: Finished, you can view it here, http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...29#post4652429 Don't forget to review

In fact, I might start reading and reviewing some fics myself (Althought some like a TV show that I never watched I might not read)

What would I like to see? Zelda, Buffy, Angel and Charmed fanfics are cool. Althought I wouldn't mind reading original stories too
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Meh. I've wanted to come back here, but never found the time to do so. >.>

In Production

Type: Based off the KH series, but with several twists and additions.
    Name : Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Conflict
    Genre : Adventure/Action/Adventure
    Rating : PG-13, may change most likely

Storyline : Another AU KH fic, this time involving the most unexpected person ever to wield the Keyblade... Lucifer Leonheart, the Midian. Watch as this anti-hero in his adventures in the confuzzling world of Kingdom Hearts! XD

- Its still in the works, and only three quarters through the prologue. So this may take soe time. ><;

Knightblazer

Name: Cowboys and Demons
    Genre: Science Fiction/Action
    Rating: 14 and up, but will probably change due to graphic content.

Storyline: In an alternate dimension, demons have somehow invaded earth during the year 1973, and nearly exterminated mankind, save for many people in America. Most of the country was turned into a desert, as entire cities were destroied. However, there is one man who has made a name for himself as an amazing demon hunter and gunslinger. He's on the hunt for these monsters, and he won't rest until they're all dead. But there's more to this hunter than what meets the eye...
    (I'll explain the demons thing in the story. Trust me; it'll be good.)

Side note: I'd like to find the little cockboy who decided to rate my thread a one-star without even replying and shove something steel-toed and in a size 12 up his sphincter.
    Last edited by Clockworkz; 6th November 2006 at 5:15 AM.

Type: Original (sorta)
    Title: O Superstar of Nazareth (would like to have it done by Christmas)
    Genre: Satire (note: Satire)/Religious (think something extremely irreverent like Dogma or Saved)
    Rating: Probably over PG13 since it would be extremely controversial (esp. the way I plan to write it)

Storyline: The Prologue starts with the Anunciation, where Gabriel is a pharmacist where Mary goes to get a pregancy test and tells her that her child is a gift from God. She wonders how it could be a gift when people could stone her for being an unwed mom, but he repeats very slowly, "God ... gave ... you ... this ... child. Jesus, take the hint. Oh! That would be a lovely name for the kid!" The story would then follow Jesus from his childhood, through those troublesome missing years, to his execution. (and possibly his resurrection) Many anachronisms, pop references, barely-researched details and made up stuff. Comedy, even during the Passion. Not for people who can't bear religious satire.

Would love to get thoughts about it by PM and would I be able to post such a topic here?

Status: Just begun, but I've been ruminating on it for a while now.

In Production

Name : Tighten the noose (Working title)
    Genre : Adventure/mystery I suppose
    Rating : PG

Storyline : Tamara is wrongly accused. Put into jail and soon to face the hangmans rope she must find a way to prove herself innocent. Will her daughter, Jadian be able to help? Or is there poison on the inside?

TITLE: The signal is broken.
    SUBJ.: TBA
    RATE.: PG-15
    WARN.: Mentions of sex, use of drugs, use of alcohol, minor violence
    STORY: Everyone knows what's beyond the Fourth Wall, but what happens when the Government tries to take hold of it...? (At least, that's the short form of this. It's sort of an experimental/parody/satirical fic that probably won't go much of anywhere. It may just be subsumed into the below.)
    STAT.: In pre-production.
    LINKS: ???

TITLE: Impulses//Hard Time
    SUBJ.: Various!
    RATE.: PG-15 - R
    WARN.: Allusions to sex, use of drugs, use of alcohol, MAJOR violence
    STORY: A group of soldiers, calling themselves the "Warriors of Truth," journey across several worlds to annihilaate those on the outside of the Fourth Wall who have perpetuated control of the worlds. It is written in several phases which are loosely connected by the threads of the Warriors of Truth exterminating the fanboys, being captured, and eventually slain. It uses pastiches of poorly-made fanfiction pieces to drive parts of the story, and also as an opportunity to poke fun at fandoms. In fact, in and of itself it will be, primarily, a satire of poorly-made fanfiction.
    STAT.: Phase I.a.1 and Phase 1.Prologue finished, but not posted on SPPf yet.
    LINKS: ???
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Type: Based on the show South Park

Title: New Students

Rating: PG15 (for language only)

Story: Everyone knows the 4 actual main characters, but what happens when they meet 5 new friends, how will relationships change, and will any sparks fly?

Last edited by Ash_Fan_#1; 20th November 2006 at 8:29 PM.
    Venusaur and I are the best team you've ever seen,

well, this was just some sprites that I liked so i edited the colors so the ppl look more like me and the pkmn look like I want the to.

Type: Sonic the Hedgehog
    Title: So in Love
    Genre: Romance
    Rating: M/R/NC-17 (Warning: Will contain sexual themes many chapters later. It is currently PG-13.)

Storyline: Contains charcters from all universes. Cosmo is back and Tails goes all out with his love for her. See how this new love will affect his life. Many other shippings contained.

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=140929
    Current number of chapters: 3 plus a prologue

Type: Sonic the Hedgehog
    Title: The Seedling
    Genre: Unknown (It revolves around so many different kinds, it's hard to pin-point which it centers on.)
    Rating: PG

Summary: Takes place after Season 3 of Sonic X. A new child has developed from the seed Tails was taking care of. Tails takes the responibility of becoming the father. At only the age of ten, how will this new experience effect his life?

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=140906
    Current number of chapters: 1 plus a prologue (Note: Currently on hiatus due to writer's block.)

Type: The Powerpuff Girls
    Title: The Shadow Puff Girls
    Genre: Action
    Rating: PG (Note: Rated for increased violence that pushes the PG rating.)

Summary: Mojo jojo and Him team up, and create three evil girls with the same powers as the Powerpuff Girls. However, Him betrays Mojo, and the evil girls are more than they seem.

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=89214
    Current number of chapters: 15

That's it for the Non-Pokemon Fics. ^_^

Please R&R them.

Well, I realized I actually never put my own works down. Good game, me.

Title: Codex Anathema
    Type: Final Fantasy Tactics
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy
    Rating: PG-13 with perhaps occasional R chapters.

(Link in banner in sig)

Storyline: Six years after the world-shattering events of the Lion War, Ramza Beoulve, King of Gallione, finds himself leading an empty life devoid of purpose. When an unknown being steals the Zodiac Stones from his castle with someone raised from the dead, Ramza must reclaim them or have his greatest fears relived. Not all is as it seems, however, and there are plots afoot more catastrophic than the king could have ever imagined.

Status: In-Production (Chapter 4 posted, Chapter 5 in progress, to be posted end of November 06).

Title: Hell
    Type: Dungeons and Dragons based
    Genre: Fantasy/Horror/Suspense/Action

Storyline: In the midst of the Blood War, the endless brutal conflict between the demons of the Infinite Layers of the Abyss and the devils of the Nine Hells of Baator, two great generals are at odds. Two generals who will stop at nothing to drain every drop of life from the other. Meanwhile, Mephistopheles plans to launch an assault on Nessus and overthrow Asmodeus as ruler of all Hell, and the dark deities of the lower planes are becoming restless..

Status: A reposting/continuing, actually.. though it will probably not return until spring/summer '07.

And another I may or may not post;

Title: Circle of the Tyrants Book I: Monarchs of Ice
    Type: Original/Dungeons and Dragons inspired
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy
    Rating: PG-13 most likely.

Storyline: When the arctic port city of Glysten is raided by giants on white dragons, a prospective member of a renowned mage guild is sent to recover an item pillaged from the organization. Meanwhile, Glysten's draconic Baron and frost giant militia are put under civic trial in accusation for the attack. To mend a great city torn and prove himself to the mage guild, Artenius Highbarrow must take on a task far beyond a simple raid, one with impossible depths.

Status: In progress, though it may not be posted, as this is the actual novel I am working on for possible publication.

As for what I would like to read:

Star Wars fiction, not having anything to do with the movies/books/whatever. original Star Wars fiction, preferably Sith Wars era.

Any original fantasy or horror fiction

Final Fantasy Tactics fiction.
    Here is the landscape, here is the sun
    Here in the balance of the earth
    Here at the edge of this world
    Here I gaze
    At a pantheon of oak, a citadel of stone
    If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
    Then God is not dead
    And as I'm stalked by the shadow of death's hand
    My heathen pride is scarred across the land

Okay, I'll join in the fun.

Title:Starbolts Chronicles
    Type: Original ficition based on superheroes
    Genre:Action/Adventure/Romance/Drama. Everything you expect from a current comic.

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171283

Storyline: A series of one shots 14 pages each with some in the first person. Each one shot except one takes place after Starbolts: New Beginnings. And each story will tie into the eventual sequal called Starbolts: Angelic Destiny. The basic plot is that after the aftermath of New Beginnings, the heroes and heroines reflect on what happened and get ready for the future.

Also, there will be oneshots starring characters from all over the universe . The characters Power Shot, Eternal Daydreamer, Nylf and Brian Powell made will be in it.

Status: Issue 1 of the Project Sola limited series has been posted with more to come. After, there'll be other stories.

I would like to read action/adventure stuff. Some realism, too. Sci fi stuff is interesting and I use that in my stories. I also like original works because you can play around with it more.

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

From Rain to Fire - Original Fantasy with some Action and Science Fiction elements.
    Prologue up

Descr.: The story a Ministry of Magic agent (in America) that is one of many who fight the arsonist cult of the Narions is devastated when his home is destroyed by a Narion, his parents and youngest sister murdered. But the Ministry has big plans for him, and he is given the chance to avenge his parent's death by working undercover in the Narion base in Japan.

And currently in production...

Title: A.R.C. (Tentative title)
    Type: Star Wars AU
    Descr.: The story of what would have happened if the Kamino Uprising had succeeded.

Title: Reborn
    Type: Star Wars AU
    Descr.: The story of what would have happened if Darth Vader had survived the Emperor's Sith Lightning. (The little known? genre of Vader survived ROTJ.)

And no, I am not addicted to Star Wars AU. (Yet.)

Name : Life's Tragedy Within Sadness and Darkness
    Genre : Gothic Poetry
    Rating : R

Storyline : The life of a goth as he goes through a new high school with experiences involving his friends. Facing hell in many different forms everyday crammed into little pieces of hate letters is a way he gets rid of anger, along with the many shattering heartbreaks he had in the past. As his life continues, he faces challenges in his double-faced technique of living, constantly running into people whom go against his ambitions. Also, he is finding his niche in life as his true friends show their shine to him. The will to live is wading higher and lower with every passing day with outbreaking events.

Link : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=174266
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

I hope some people will wanna read this or else there'll be no point in me making the story.

Name : A Dream Come True
    Genre : Rock, Journey, Accomplishment
    Rating : PG-10

Storyline : Zack is a 10 year old boy who loves music, enjoys playing his Guitar, and has a dream of becoming a true rockstar one day but his parents think that he should quit rock and switch to classical. Zack sets out on a long journey one day, making friends along the way, going through tough times, and proving that he can make his wish come true.

Paint twin Since God-knows-when: Bashaamo, Twin since Feb. 07: *~mudkip~*... Sig best viewed in dark type skin

P.S. Just a heads up, I'm bored, PM me, I wanna talk

Type: AU Naruto/One Piece Crossover
    Title: The Biju Biju Fruit
    Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure
    Rating: pg-13

Storyline: Monkey D. Luffy and Fox D. Naruto are brothers. When Naruto was a born a demon known as Kyubi no Yoko was a sealed within him. And when Luffy was 7 and Naruto was 4 they ate Devil Fruits The Gum Gum Fruit (Luffy) and The Biju Biju Fruit Model: Kyubi, now Luffy can stretch like rubber and Naruto can transform into smaller version of his inner demon, 10 years later the two become pirates to fallow Luffy's dream of becoming king of the Pirates, and Naruto to become one of the 10 Kages. Watch as they get crewmebers, make enemies and fight for their dreams...

Status: Currently my most popular fic on fanfiction.net, currently has 24 chapters on it, may or may not put it up... have yet to decide...
    One day... one day in the future... I will get over my hatred of Betas... when that day comes you will be able enjoy my fics in all it's glory...

Unless you hate crossovers and AUs... then your pretty much screwed...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast