Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What You Want to Read and What You Have to Offer

Title: Undecided
    Type: Original Short, World Problems Inspired
    Genre: Mystery-esque.
    Rating: Nothing too bad, PG. Just some eerie thoughts of people being consumed during the night.

Storyline: Set in a near future time on Earth, where when night falls, people are (as described) "Taken"-vanished in the dark forever, never to be seen again. Focuses on the evening and next day of an unamed man who finds a light in his world-only for it leave the next day, never to be seen again. In the background runs a philanthropist-esque person, Kear, who just adds flavor to the story.

Status: About halfway through, but I was thinking about how to set up a paragraph, and realized I have to tear it down and incorporate it into other parts of the story. I'm being hindered with school studies as well, but I hope to get it done soon.

SoulSilver-April 2nd, 2010. Was I the first SPPf English SS player to get this...? That'd be cool...

Yup. Nothing like the good ol' days. When your pants sagged because you were the only kid still with the old gameboy on your block, not because you were gangster.

Type: very similar to Halo, Republic Commando, StarCraft, Quake, AVP and WarHammer 40,000 (the biggest inspirations)
    Name: Charon
    Genre: Military, Sci-Fi, Action
    Rating: PG-13 to R, depends on final product's descriptions

Storyline: Basically a war between three races: humans, the Brutoids*, and the Kal'Teer. It follows the missions given to a super-sodlier of the humans 2nd Lieutenant Samurai-56**. NOTE: The plot is a bit more complex than that, but I will not reveal everything.

Status: Just concept art really. But it is still growing and changing.

*- suggestions for a better name are greatly appreciated
    **- suggestions for a name and/or rank are greatly appreciated

Type: Hamlet-type plot, Spyro-type setting
    Name: Rogue Vengeance
    Genre: Action
    Rating: PG-13 to R, like Charon, depends on final product descriptions

Storyline: A great king of the Lion Kingdoms, Leos, is mercilessy slaughtered by the Satyr warlord Shordr. Leos's son Gratu witnesses the murder and out of anger, gouges out Shordr's right eye and kills his bodyguard. Gratu then forms a blade from the remains of his fathers sword and the spine of the guard with Shordr's eye at the end of the hilt. 20 years after the murder, Gratu is a rogue, but considered an adult Lion. he travels across the world in search of Shordr, killing his underlings and colleagues in his demonically posessed mafia-type group, the Summoners. along the way, Gratu aids the 15 good (not possessed) races.

Type: Doom/Quake inspired
    Name: Absolute Shadow
    Genre: Sci-Fi, Action, Horror
    Rating: R

Storyline: The Human Expansion Council has recently colonized Several of Jupiter's moons. A transmission of alien origin reaches one of the colonies on Io. not knowing what it means, the humans begin pressing buttons, hoping for a translation.instead, what appears to be a portal expands from the probe. the Council sends in civillians who come back coverind in blood, rambling about unhuman screams and fire. after 10 hours after returning from the mystery portal, the insane slowly expand and implode. fifty six years after the discovery of the portal and a quarantine of the colony, a fleet of alien ships made of rotting flesh and bone enter orbit above Io. beings rain down from the ships. in the years between the discovery of the probe and the arrival, a translator technology was invented. using the technology, HEC soldiers hear the aliens talking before they die, calling themselves the Daemons. a squad of soldiers manages to infiltrate a Daemon ship and gathers data about where the Daemons come from. the humans use the data to find the Daemons home planet and go to it. there they discover true horrors.

Status: literally just came up with that off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 25th May 2008 at 5:40 AM.

I have an idea for a fic that is quite unorthodox: A fic where what happens in the next chapters is primarily up to the readers.

Name: Chernobyl: What happened after?

Story: After Chernobyl, the accident which ruined a very large area of land spanning three countries and possibly more, people want to know what it's like. What's inside? Are there any treasures, money, jewels. And maybe, maybe one day, we could get a radiation proof suit and enter the place where it happened, but that's up to you, the reader!

Rated PG-13 for violence, death and weapons.

Characters: As many as you want! (up to one character at a time for each reader, and no, not everyone can be in one group.)

I'm gonna take what you say should happen and do it!

Ex.: A dark figure approached the group, about 5'7". As he came near, I drew my Desert Eagle pistol and aimed at him. He raised his arms in the air, then reached for his gun.

Should I trust him, or let him rot in the waste and kill him?

Trust him: We engage in a conversation, and he disarms, and joins the group.

Kill him: I fire two rounds, one penetrating his heart, the other removing his brain on the way down.

Sounds good, huh?
    When you make mistakes, you can accept them and take responsibility, or you can blame it on your little brother! (reccomended)

Because nobody writes Bomberman fanfiction any more-here you go.
    Name: Bomberman 101
    Genre: OH I DON'T KNOW. It's a mixture of stuff, but mostly closer to Adventure and a tad of Sci-Fi.
    Rating: PG-13 for violence and stuff. U_U

Storyline: It has been three years since the events of the Second Attack. The Angel sleeps in silence, watching over the world akin to a stone sentinel.
    Of course, peace never lasts in the universe for long.
    When the Experimental Science department at Bomber Base, seemingly shut down long ago, decides to 'play God', as they call it, all hell will break loose.
    And this time the hero cannot go alone-this time, he will be joined by those who were thought long dead, and enemies made allies, in this quest.
    The Void approaches.
    The world is in danger.
    And now the villains will play the hero, in this deadly final act that could destroy the world in its power....
    Welcome to Bomberman 101.

Because hardly anybody writes Bomberman fanfiction-here goes!
    Yes, we're talking the crew from Bomberman 64 and beyond, to Bomberman Hero.
    >_>

Link: Not yet. Wait. >_>

D E C E P T I C O N S o n / / A I R
    d e c e p t i c o n s //
    T R A N S F O R M
    A N D
    R I S E U P.

Please click, or it dies.

I have started to write a fic that involves a whole new universe I have created. It will simply be called Catcher.

Name: Catcher
    Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy
    Rating: PG-13

The world of catchers is a unique one. Their moon cycle repeats every eight days and the odd radiation has given rise to creatures with a specific DNA structure, yet entirely different. An ancient civilization, Brashe, found a way using science to capture these creatures on glass-like slides. Humans who catch these creatures are called catchers, quite obviously. But, there is a mystery surrounding Brashe: why did such a great civilization end? The unknown event reffered to as the Calamity is mentioned in the only text recovered from this great monarchial nation.
    The story starts out as Tomai, a young apprentice catcher from Krawk Village, attempts to attack a hideout of bandits that have been attacking his village. However, when he arrives he discovers that they have all been killed by a mysterious catcher. Tomai and his friend Sera get caught in a fight between that catcher and another, more sinister soul. The kids are thought to be in danger and thus are sent to the largest city in the region of Marien, Jabul, for safe keeping. They think everything is alright until political troubles begin to brew in that city and disscusion of monarchy is at hand. Some are arguing that Marien is fine as a merely geographical region, other wish for it to be politically centered and become a democratic nation, and still others are vying for the position of top dog. Tomai and Sera are brought into the heated debates by way of an attack on Jabul. The mysterious stranger they met seems to be at the head of the attack. The two friends ideas clash until their friendship may break. Will Tomai or Sera turn out right in the end?

Here is an excerpt from the first chapter:
        Spoiler:- Excerpt:

[The story is finally out! 6/2/08]

I've written a lot in this story, but I also have a bit I need to fix. I just want to see if anyone is interested...

Type : Original Fic.
    Name : Blood and Tears
    Genre : Action
    Rating : PG-13(Minor violence and nondescriptive bloody scenes(There's only one that's kinda discriptive...))

Storyline : Tanya Davis has been a detective for many years. She has dark secrets that few know, but when her past comes back to haunt her, all it takes is a peak inside her house before she has to spill it all and stay alert. Her past is told, and her future unfolds. Will she survive a mad man? Or get stuck in the cross fire?

So, PM me if your interested...
    Last edited by Misfit_PM; 3rd October 2008 at 12:26 AM.
    Misfit_PM

Title: Castlevania: Fading Hope
    Fandom: ...Castlevania
    Genre: Horror, Suspense, Action, Fantasy
    Rating: PG-13/R

Storyline: When the 'Demon Castle', also known as 'Castlevania, appears in this world, somthing is wrong.

This structure appears during man's darkest hour, when the sould of the lost litter the surface, and tries to push the sanity of humans over the brink. The castle houses an infinate number of apperitions and demons, at the ready to destroy anything that comes near, and to wreak havoc.

This evil castle might have succeded in one of its many tries, if the Belmonts had not stopped it.

The Belmonts are the wielders of the ledgendary whip, the "Vampire Killer". A whip that brings doom to the un-holy beings in the cursed palace.

They fight to the highest spire in the castle, where the owner and ruler of the horid thin resides. An owner, known as the 'Prince of Darkness', or 'Dracula' the legendary vampire.

When Dracula has been beaten, he takes his castle out of this world, waiting for the next time humans bring this fate upon themselve. And he always thinks that the next time, he will succeed... only this time he might.

The Belmont in control of the whip during the "War of Two Continents", Barabbas, wanders to the un-holy structure when it appears. As he enters the whip is taken from him and he is locked in, and with no real defence.

He must fight his way through the castle without the whip, and overcome the greatest obstacle Dracula has thought of yet.

"Beware the blue glow...."
    -----------
    PM me if you are interested.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Title:The.....
    Universe:Happy tree friends
    Genre:Action/adventure,Humor.
    Rating:Pg-13, maybeR at some points.

Summary:Gretchen used to think she just worked at Lark industries, the world's most prestigious gun manufacturer, but as the days go by something seems amiss....

In the meanwhile, The HTF have no Idea that some of the craziest things they've ever experienced are about to take place...

Title:Super smash brothers middle school!
    Universe:...Super smash brothers....
    Genre:Humor
    Rating: all over the map, but if you twisted my arm, PG-13/R

Summary: Welcome,one and all, to Final Destination Middle School, where insanity comes about once every half a second!

WARNING:COMPLETELY AND TOTALY RANDOM, THIS STORY MAKES BARELY ANY SENSE, AND I INTENDED IT TO BE STUPID AND RANDOM.

Quote Originally Posted by meteor64 View Post
    I think Marowak is worse of an influence, he teaches me to dig out the bones of deceased family members and beat the hell out of people with them.
    Crasher of Hell,Bringer of Heaven.

Title: Digimon: Legacy of the Sovereign
    Based on: Digimon (well duh)
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi
    Rating: PG13

Plot: Imagine a Digital World without the Digimon Sovereigns. Then imagine that this Digital World is the Master Digital World, the one keeping all of the others in existence. The Sovereigns are killed by an incredibly powerful being and the world begins to slide into chaos. To save every Digital and Real World there is, five (eventually six) Digidestined must embrace the Legacy of the Sovereigns. But can they defeat fellow
    Digidestined? And no matter what happens, can they defeat a being formed purely to destroy, the most powerful Digimon ever?

Digidestined Character Info:

Luke Fernandez
    Partner: Squiremon (fake Digimon)

Julie Rhodes
    Partner: Ryudamon

Lukas Keron
    Partner: Dracomon

Molly Devon
    Partner: Frostmon (fake Digimon)

Chris Reeds
    Partner: KoKabuterimon

Kayla Kea (the sixth Digidestined)
    Partners: Veemon, Terriermon

Status: Prologue complete, plot pretty much worked out, characters done except for a few villain names.

So what do you think?
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Well, my as well advertise if I want anyone to read my newest brainchild.

Type : Crossover
    Name : The Coming
    Genre : Adventure/Romance
    Rating : PG

Storyline : In an alternate universe than ours, beings from across reality have had alternate versions of themselves living in one planet. Familiar faces such as Sonic The Hedgehog, Dexter, Samurai Jack, Fox McCloud and others have co-existed on this single planet as long as they've known, their lives cradled in the hands of the mysterious Creator. Soon, the Great Old Ones, horrible ancient beings from beyond time and space, will come to take it as their new dominion. And with their Creator unable to stop these aliens, it's up to this assortment of characters to defend their world.

Link : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=376282

All right, you're probably thinking a lot of things. The idea sounds very "done a million times", and the whole concept sounds bad in the first place. But listen to me when I say this. Give it a chance. I've truly tried my best to make every character as close to their original selves as possible, and that is a challenge, for I've included many.

The point is, I want this story to go somewhere. Because who knows? Maybe I'll turn into a series. I just need people to read it first. And by read, I mean comment to. Because I know everything I do needs good critique.
    Last edited by Hejin57; 9th January 2009 at 3:36 AM.

Type: Original idea
    Name: Diary of a Song
    Genre: Mix
    Rating: To be determined

Storyline: A group of teenagers walk through their lives, waiting for something to happen. When something finally does come, none of them can take it on their own. One young woman finds herself on the streets, thrown out of the place she just began to call home. A boy without a father finds himself caught up in an awful mess and no one is there to pick him up off of the ground. Cornered by her own thoughts, a teenage perfectionist finds herself looking to the edge of a knife to see what life is supposed to be about. Alone, broken, and struggling through this so called ‘wonderful life’, these teens find themselves relying on the voice of another, and the prayer of a song.

The specific plot lines are subject to minor change, but that's the story... PM me if you are interested. ^_^
    Misfit_PM

Name: Final Fantasy
    Type: Loosely based on the Final Fantasy series.
    Genre: Adventure
    Rating: PG15
    Link: Final Fantasy
    Storyline: In the country of Fayte, trouble is brewing around Passo, the slums of the city. Kella was once there, but now finds herself in the royal city, Extrav. When three bug-like armoured women attack the hospital she's in, she manages to escape, but to what kind of world?
    Following her are a wide array of characters who become close friends with each other. But when friendship is the thing most likely to help you survive, how will you last when you're vow to the gods is to forego any emotions and relationships?
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Original fiction
    Title:
    Firefly's Folly
    Genre: Supernatural/fantasy
    Rating: PG-13 to PG-15
    Summary: There is a school, deep inside the Blackwood Forest of Spyr Darr. The students at this school are taught vital skills for the future: demonology, hand-to-hand combat, and various obscure sciences and arcane arts, all with the goal of training an elite fighting force, fighting against what some call "lusus naturae" and what others call "freaks."

This year is not like the others. This year is different. This year will be Hell.

ive recently been working on this. its a pokemon knock-off, but its actually pretty good. its split up into four volumes called Sagas
    TITLE: Syltro-The Turlok Saga
    GENRE: Fantasy
    RATING: G/PG-13, like all of my projects depends on final product
    SUMMARY: there are creatures called Syltro, theyre very similar to pokemon. they live on a planet called Syl with humans. Syl has four continent, each one a country of its own. volume one is on the country called Turlok. the Turlok saga chronicles the journey of Kaito Tajiri, Moriko Hayshi and Ryuu Nakamura doing what ever it is that you do in the main pokemon handhelds (catalogue, collect, battle and stop the bad guys)
    NOTE: it may or may not be posted on the forums, but it will definately be posted up on my blog @ http://beanlord56.blogspot.com/ after i get it copyrighted, just in case

Title: Mithos' Friendship
    Genre: Adventure.
    Status: Have the main characters nailed down. Have the plot nailed down. Haven't decided timeline.
    Rating: Teen (becuase the game is.)
    Summary: Mithos Yggdrasil was a normal half-elf… four thousand years ago. He went… insane, when his sister died. One day, he went to visit the Chosen Colette. There, he met Lloyd. He recognized him imeddiantly has his once best friends son. Turns out, Lloyd in fact had the locket that Kratos lost that fateful day. Lloyd notices Mithos staring at him, and asks if he’s OK. A while later after talking, Lloyd asks to become friends. To say the least, Mithos is shocked.
    Images of Characters: (none of the images are mine, BTW. (i still need a capture card... >_> I plan on buying one for the wii for my b-day... so please don't get mad at me for using images that aren't mine! sorry...) Lloyd Aurion: http://images.absoluteanime.com/tale...onia/lloyd.jpg (my mac won't let me copy and paste into the link box... >_> luckily my PC will be hooked up soon.)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Mpc1Q-R1o4...202520krat.jpg Mithos Yggdrasil is the blonde, Kratos Aurion is the red head. The antoginist Yuan (NO LAST NAME!) is the blue haired guy. The green haired girl is Martel Yggdrasil, who is already dead by the time the fic starts, she is Mithos' sister. The dog monster thing is Lloyd/Kratos' pet. Genis Sage: http://shoottokill.files.wordpress.c...genis_sage.jpg
    Colette Brunel: http://images.absoluteanime.com/tale...ia/colette.jpg The Chosen.
    More characters might be included, but those are the ones whoes fates are pretty much nailed down.

Note(s): CHARACTER DEATH! (guess who... HINT: triet wall... did I say too much?) (possibly... unless Mithos can face his fears and stop this once and for all!)This fic is based on Mithos becoming friends with Lloyd and has to contemplate before they reach the Triet Seal if what he's doing is right... After all, this boy trusts him completly, does he really want to do this? (oops sounds like a continued summary...crap!) Anyway, I need help deciding if this is good. This is based on Tales of Symphonia, but you don't need to have played the game through (or at all!) to tell me if this is good. I'm writing this for my brother, and am wondering if it's good enough to post on the forums too. My brother was wondering how it would've gone if Mithos hadn't been ebil... but plot twists are my thing! Also, my brother may be only eleven, but he is WAY smarter than he lets on... Seriously, he reads DICTIONARIES. So yes, I am comfortable with letting him read teen rated fic I make. (I'll keep blod&gore out of it... I defintly don't wanna give him nightmares) And he's defintly not innocent... (you don't want to know HALF of what he's done... lets just say very perverted.) Anyway, please tell me if this is good!

Made by the wonderful Gladeshadow!

I'd like to repost my Final Fantasy fic along with two others I'm writing.

Name: Final Fantasy
    Type: Loosely based on the Final Fantasy series.
    Link: Final Fantasy
    Storyline: In the country of Fayte, trouble is brewing around Passo, the slums of the city. Kella was once there, but now finds herself in the royal city, Extrav. When three bug-like armoured women attack the hospital she's in, she manages to escape, but to what kind of world?
    Following her are a wide array of characters who become close friends with each other. But when friendship is the thing most likely to help you survive, how will you last when you're vow to the gods is to forego any emotions and relationships?

Name: Monster Rancher
    Type: Loosely based on the Monster Rancher series.
    Link: N/A
    Storyline: When two children find a gateway to a world where monster roam instead of animals, they must cope with animosity from the locals on top of the danger from a man known only as The Master. With The Master using stone discs to recreate monsters in his own evil image, and a rather angered chef on their trail, how will the two humans cope in a world where monsters rule?

Name: Digimon: Defenders Of Fate
    Type: Loosely based on the Digimon series.
    Link: N/A
    Storyline: When monsters made from digital data begin to appear in our world, a group of teenagers have been chosen to save the digital world. After saving their own world from the initial thread, will they be able to also save the world of the Digimon?
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

wow, this thread hasn't been alive for a while, good thing its only been dead for just under a month, else i wouldn't be allowed to post here. I just got an idea of a fic today, its not really based on any non-pokemon games but if anything its a bit of Fire Emblem.

Name: Assassins of the Past (Name in the working)
    Genre: Action
    Rating: Probably about R12
    Tense: Past (that's the only tense i write in)
    Time: Futuristic
    Storyline: A high ranked assassin sends three rookies (who are incredibly talented) to a world linked to earth to take out that world's Overlord. After the Overlord takes out the diversion army, he returns to his room to be ambushed by the three kids. They nearly take his life, but they have to flee, as there are toxins in that world that earthlings aren't used to. The Overlord then realizes that they are a threat to him and could probably kill him if they tried again. Using a special weapon, developed by an ancient race, the Overlord drains the kids powers, and they must re-master their abilities, and take his life before he corrupts earth's robotic research center.

Hope someone sounds interested!

....This thread basically became dead. Ah well.

Type: Warriors (books about cats in the wild)
    Name: Leaves of a forgotten spring
    Genre: Fantasty/Adventure/Action/(a little) Romance
    Rating: PG/PG-13, depending on how violent it is.
    Time: Present-ish
    Story: Pebble is a normal cat, a kittypet, until one day, a prophecy is made. This prophecy will change the fate of the clans forever.
    Battles will rage, clan codes will be broken, and the last fight will scar the leaves. The leaves of a forgotten spring. (I'm bad at summaries...)

I don't actually know if I'll post this here, but if you're interested, go ahead and PM me.
    ---------------
    I'd like to see...I don't know. Original fantasy stuff that isn't cliche? And more non-human fanfics, whether or not the characters are cats, dogs....whatever.
    3DS FC: 3883-5664-1748
    Friend Safari: Siglyph, Munna, Girafarig

Going to restart an old story I started a while ago.

Name: Bearer of the Key
    Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
    Rating: PG/PG-13 (violence only)
    Time: 2006-2007 mainly
    Story: A young girl is chosen as the next bearer of a key, a group which is trying to use magical keys to protect earth from alien invasion, and she doesn't know who to trust. (There's a lot more involved, but that's the most I can say spoiler free)

Original Story

I read whatever you ask me to...I tend to like good action stories or deep psychological stories.
    Hmmmmmmmmm..............

This is a semi original fic (not original in the sense that I'm using Teen Titans and other heroes that are well known and current. Its original in a sense that I've thrown my own heroes into the mix and create the stories.)

Name: Teen Titans: Chronicles
    Type: Loosely based on the Teen Titans comic and TV show, as well as the appearance of other superheros.
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Rating: PG-13
    Status: Haven't posted the fic, but I have written it. I've written 22 chapters (Or episodes as I like to call them)
    Link: n/a
    Storyline: These chronicles tell the tale of the 5 Teen Titans: Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Robin, as they team with with an mysterious ally, Marauder (my own creation), and a life lost friend, Terra, as they prevent the release of the universe's most feared villain and his plans to wipe out life on Earth, as well team up and help out other heroes and demolish other foes along the way. Experience all the twists, turns, the intense battles, and hidden relationships that may ultimately determine the fate of the planet.

If you want to know more about this, then you can either leave a Visitor Message or PM me about it.
    Last edited by firestar319; 1st March 2010 at 5:17 PM.

What I'd like to read? I love noir and dark fanfictions. Something that's gritty, corrupt, and...well, like real life. The type doesn't matter to me, but the genre almost has to have some sort of darkness. Of course, I'm not necessarily opposed to more light-hearted fanfics, but I prefer the darker stuff.

As for what I have to offer? It's not much. In fact, it's more in the beginning stages, if anything. Well, here's what I'm currently working on:

Story Name: Imprisoned.

Type/Based on: Redwall (by Brian Jacques).

Genre: Thriller/Adventure.

Rating: PG-15, more for safety than anything else.

Status: In progress. The first chapter is already complete, and I already have most of the outline, but I haven't started on anything else.

Plot: A cold-blooded mercenary fox is hunting down an elusive slaver, a stoat that has an army of thousands at his command. Redwall is neutral in this fight. The Long Patrol is currently engaged with the army and can send only one of its members, an inexperienced female hare, to help the sell-sword with his mission. The mission is simple enough: kill every leader in the slave camps. However, the young hare is about to find out that it's not easy to fight alongside a heartless mercenary with a list of crimes that makes the slavers seem like the peaceful creatures of Redwall Abbey...
    CURRENT STORY

A Time for Everything - Kalos has lived peacefully for far too long, following the ideals of the corrupt. It's time to change that... An AU of X/Y.

I am a huge fan of adventure stories. Preferably the epic sort that's a bit dark.

Title: Vixen
    Type: The Redwall Books by Brian Jacques
    Genre: Adventure/Fantasy
    Rating: Pg-15, just to be safe.
    Description: Throughout the lands, woodlanders fear and hate the creatures they call vermin - in other words, every single ferret, weasel, fox, stoat, wildcat, sable, and rat there is. Will a determined young vixen open their hearts? Or will her life fall into the paws of the wicked wildcat, Warrior Queen Ilia?
    Grovyle is awesome. So is Celebi. 'Nuff said.

BTW
    Fanfics by me! (The ones that aren't on hiatus)
    PMD2: Blind Eyes, Gazing Hearts Chapter Eight is up!

Title: Xefrid
    Type: Original
    Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Humor, Some Sexual Themes
    Rating: PG-15 for Sexual Themes and heavy cursing (due to one character)

Status: Still getting the concept, won't be done for another month.

Description: The Continent... A place where hopes and dreams ran free, as well as magic and religion. But one fatefull day, several hundred years ago, the Followers of Tenshi started their 'Spiritual Cleansing', which was a great massacre of those who could weild Magic. Centuries later, the Flollowers of Tenshi are still doing their Cleansing, and those decendants of Magic Users have only one thing on their mind:

Survival.

Some are actively fighting the Followers of Tenshi, while others have formed groups called 'Organizations', to help other Magic Users and victims of the Followers of Tenshi. One group in particular is where legends are created... 'The Knight Order'

Links: None ^^;
    Title Meaning: The name of the Protagonist
    Release Date: Summer '10
    FC: 4211 7453 2460
    YT Channel: http://youtube.com/leaderbakuhatsu

If I'm online, I'm usually looking for a battle.

Name: Temple of Gholishim
    Type: original
    genre: adventure
    rating:PG10 and up
    Link:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=458145
    Storyline: Ezo, Rike, Jerico, Kloy, Kiru, and Krenzo one day find out that they are the chosen who must find and defeat all of the Temple Gaurdian's, but they will need allies to aid them throughout this perilous journey and to help them beat their evil counterparts.

Talking moving gently piteously

move so quick wow gold from one end of yellowish pilus at the moment, moving gently piteously. The longanimous wow accounts gown, or that one - dusty, buttons disappear off, I do not cognise how wow powerleveling umteen grouping somebody been through, I do not jazz what benevolent of pot too. Now, this tog drink for her to be writer fit than the preceding. Asya focalize mkata looked at her quivering eyebrows: she is to go here? Should not also kept wow gold flowing? But much a Lang Beixiang group opine, she

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast