Thread: Mindreader/Sheer Cold Articuno

Default Mindreader/Sheer Cold Articuno

Talk about Uber

what? do you mean like to teach articuno mind reader and sheer cold and then use them in that order? that would kick but... *runs to go train an articuno*
    Will trade cloned (but legit) Mews, Lugias and Ho-ohs in DP (the lugias and Ho-ohs are about 1 to three levels higher than when you would get them because i forgot about cloning till then)

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

... That would kick butt. But I agreed to myself not to use legendaries. ... Though I love Articunos... They rock.

In competitive play, OHKO attacks are frowned upon, and it also never works because human players will just switch out. But still, 30 accuracy isn't that bad, and if you get lucky, the other team will have lost a member. That is why OHKO attacks aren't used by experienced, real players - because they rely on luck, and are generally cheap.

However, ingame I think they are fine. They also work wonders in places like the Battle Frontier because the AI seldom switches. In fact, I'm currently training an Articuno solely for that purpose. Now if only he had a decent recovery move....
    Sprites obtained here.

Indefinitely inactive due to schoolwork.

...Ok...from your first post, there's nothing to be talked about. So I'm going to close this.

*Closes*
    Matt the Drat!