Thread: Ciderella CS and AAML

Hybrid View

Talking Ciderella CS and AAML

Disclaimer: I don’t own Pokemon or Drew. If I did own it, CS and AAML would be a canon. Drew and May are so kawii together.

Summery: May and Misty are twins living on the street. When they were offered to go to Drew and Ash’s house to save May’s life, Misty and May learns not everyone is selfish and mean. But when Drew and Ash are forced to marry two mean girls, what will May and Misty do? Read and find out. Misty’s P.O.V. Drew and Ash are brothers but aren’t blood related.

Rating: T to be safe

Cinderella

Chapter 1: Meet Drew and Ash

I hate this, being treated like dirt. May and I understood why we were treated like this. I mean come on, May and I had to eat and drink, right. So what if we stole a few things, May’s getting sick but we don’t have any money. “Misty, what are we going to do?” May asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.” Huh, what are you talking about May?” I asked, puzzled.” I can hardly walk alone without falling every 2 minutes, I hardly ever eat and I’m burning up. I’m afraid I might have phenomena. If I do, what will happen Onee-chan?” I was about to answer when suddenly some mud splattered me with mud. My back was so dirty it stunk and now it was worse. What else could go wrong? Unfortunately everything went wrong. Two kids our age ran past us and pushed May and she started to cough worse than before. Then it started to rain and May had fallen unconscious.Then a limo came down the road as I was trying to help May up. A window rolled down and I saw a boy with raven black hair and black eyes looking at us.

” Hi there, would you like some help.” He asked, looking concerned.

Then another boy with green hair and eyes muttered.” Ash, open the door and help them in the car okay.”

” Gotcha bro. My name is Ash and this is my brother Drew.” I glared at him as he and his brother helped May and me into the car.

” Why are you helping us?” I asked in a angry and confused voice.

“What, we don’t get a thank you for helping you and your friend.” Drew asked, looking at May.

I followed his example and looked at my sister. “No, and she isn’t my friend, she’s my twin sister, but I was born about two hours before her and she calls me onee-chan because of it.” I explained bitterly.

”Well, what are your names?” Drew asked, irritated.

“Fine, our names are Misty and May Waterflower, you happy now?” I said bitterly.

"Whatever." Drew said flatly.

"Listen, if you don't like me and May then why did you help us in the first place?"

"Uh... Misty, please calm down, we helped you because you and May were looking so sad and heartbroken and-" Ash started to say.

" Oh, so it was pity was it." I shot back angrily.

"Shut the ****in' hell up, Misty you should know better." May had woken up and started to cuss thanks to a headache she had and our bickaring(is that you spell? i can't spell to save my life.).

"Fine, May."

good first chapter!! isnt this story also on fanfiction.net too??? i thought i saw this there. please update soon!!
    Dana the anime queen's PokePet

Pochama the level 72 Pochama!

Default Cinderella

Authors note: I do not own Pokemon, if I did, CS and PS (not palletshipping) would be a canon. Also I dedicate this to my friend ravengal, the person who wrote BMJH on FF.net. I believe she deserves it. Now May, do the honors.

May: Shuu234 does not own pokemon, but she does own Cinderella, so please R&R. I won’t be cussing a lot in this chapter, a little, but not a lot.

Me: Thanks May, I do not hate May, in fact, she’s my favorite character on the show along with Drew.

Drew: I thought I was your only favorite character, not that I’m whining or anything.

Me: whatever greeny. Please R&R. On to the story. Still Misty’s POV.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderella
    Chapter 2: Tragedy Flashback part 1

“Hey you two, I have to leave soon, so Ash will take you to the hospital.” Drew said.

“Okay Drewy boy, we’ll be in the hospital wing if you need us,” Ash said cheerfully. “Come on girls, let’s go.”

“May, do you need any help?” I asked, ignoring the boys.

“No Misty, I’ll be okay.” May said, facing me.

“Okay then, I’ll be by your side, okay.” I said, not letting May be alone in her state.

“Misty, you shouldn’t waste time with me. I mean, with what happened to the others and everything.” She said, making me remember what happened four years ago.

~Flashback~ 3rd person POV
    A 6 year old girl with cerulean blue eyes and ginger red hair and her sister with brown hair and sapphire blue eyes were playing with their 3 older sisters and younger brother. Daisy (their older sister) had long blond hair and blue eyes who was 10 years old, then came Violet (the second oldest) had long blue hair and blue eyes who was 9 years old, and then Lily (the third oldest) had short pink hair and blue eyes who had 8 years old., and then it was Max, their younger brother, who had blue almost black eyes and dark blue hair who had 4 years old.

“Hey Daisy, can you pass me that red car by your leg?” Max asked, looking at his oldest sister.

“Sure, here Max.” Daisy passed the little toy car to Max.

“Kids, go down to the basement quickly!” Their mom called, her voice scared and worried.

“Why mom, Damnit? What’s the ****in’ problem?” May cussed angrily.

“May, don’t argue with me, please. Just go no- ahhh!” Their mom screamed, and then she fell silent.

“Okaa-san! Okaa-san, can you hear us!” Daisy, Lily, Violet, and Max cried while May stayed with Misty, suddenly the door opened and 4 men came in and grabbed the first 4 kids they saw. Misty and May were hidden under the shadows…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What did you think? Sorry about the late update but I can’t think anymore. Please R&R.

The chappies are kinda short. Rules state that each chapter has to be at least a page in word long. That, and I don't think a 6-year old would swear...

hmm the chapter are really short but oh well it was a good chapter!! please update soon!!
    Dana the anime queen's PokePet

Pochama the level 72 Pochama!

Smile My PM List

Okay, who wants to be on my pm list?
    My Pm list
    theanimequeen

Its okay, yeah I'll be on ur PM list.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity_123 View Post
    Its okay, yeah I'll be on ur PM list.
    yes ma'm.

My PM List
    theanimequeen
    Divinity_123

you what to know why May cusses? She cusses as a six year old? Well, i'll tell you in the next chapter.