Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160
Results 3,976 to 3,996 of 3996

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ~FireLeaf~ View Post
    What would you do if Ikarishipping became "canon" in the anime?

Step one. Scream.

Step two. Faint.

Step three. Repeat Step One.
    And of course, I'd record the scene and play it seventeen times a day on a big-screen TV. XD
    lol I think every ikarishipper would do that XD

And to add on to the 'What would you do if ikarishipping became canon in the anime' topic, I would also scream, scream again, scream 'til I lose my voice, get a bump on my head from hitting it on something xD
    lol I got a huge bump on my head from hitting it on my bunk bed when Dawn was yelling at Paul in the gruff act to follow (or maybe the episode before that one) episode xD

EDIT: Before I forget, welcome newcomers!

You know guys I've had this thought in my head and I want to see if it might be true with you all

I think Paul might be jealous of Dawn being with Ash in the anime

Does anyone agree

OMG! I'd be like... YAY NOW ALL YOU PEARLSHIPPERS AD PENGUINSHIPPERS WILL GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!! Well maybe I wouldn't be that mean. I would probably tell all my friends and they'd be like "WTF?" especially since most of my friends hate Paul -_-. IKARISHIPPING WILL BECOME CANON!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    You know guys I've had this thought in my head and I want to see if it might be true with you all

I think Paul might be jealous of Dawn being with Ash in the anime

Does anyone agree
    YES!!!
    It's probably another reason why Paul hates Ash

@Pikachu: Possibly... Maybe he is jealous of Dawn traveling with Ash That would be sooo cute if Paul was jealous xD Like one episode Paul yells that she should travel with him, Dawn gasps and blushes and ikarishipping moment with her glomping him and um,... she starts traveling with him xD (I wish *rolls eyes*)

lol I just had the weirdest picture in my mind xD Dawn is looking into the mirror, and Dawn has this HUGE zit on her forehead that looks like zit-size animation of Paul's face xD Gross, yet weird images I get every now and then...

YAY! Almost to two hundredth page! ^_^
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 24th August 2008 at 4:16 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Post Page 200

I don't think it's gonna happen but we can still squeal 'bout the hints. However if it somehow did manage to become canon, I'd give the animators... and everyone else in charge... a REALLY big hug

Photobucket account? Sounds good. So Mitsukai shall take care of it? Cool. And who is Blue Sky exactly? Just wonderin'.

Edit: OMG! 200TH PAGE!!!!! PARTY EVERYONE! XD
    Last edited by xXContestShipperXx; 25th August 2008 at 7:28 AM.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

200TH PAGE! OMG 200 200 200! WE MADE IT GUYS! *spazzes* *throws party* *spazzes again* *dances* *repeat*

SQUEAL LIKE MAD. Quickly sigh that Shinji is now paired up with someone then party because it's Hikari *Shinji fangirl >D* then I'd throw some party on these forums and spread the love in my signature. Then I'd tell everything regardless of whether they care or not.

LOL uninspiring post. XD

WHEEE! Omg omg omg! 200th page! *faints* ^_^ Yippee!
    Gaaaah! Whoo!
    Also here's another topic just because I can't think of anything elso to write/type on here:

Dawn, Ash and Brock are trapped in a snowstorm in Snowpoint City, Paul deciding to be nice for once decides to rescue them somehow, would he rescue Dawn first?

If Dawn was crazy enough to still be wearing a skirt, then my guess would be Paul would rescue Dawn first. I mean, he can't just leave a girl out in the snow with a skirt that short!
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 24th August 2008 at 8:10 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Yeah, 200th page! Time to party!
    I will scream like crazy. So crazy, I might fall down on my chair. XD

Dawn, Ash and Brock are trapped in a snowstorm in Snowpoint City, Paul deciding to be nice for once decides to rescue them somehow, would he rescue Dawn first?
    Hm.....my head is blink now. -_- All I can think of is Shinji giving his jacket to Hikari.

Woah. That'll be nice. I'll be glad if that happens because it'll be a really good bonus for me. ^^

Another Japanese song:

Hontou no Jibun - Buono
    Last edited by Aeneid; 24th August 2008 at 3:58 PM.

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

Cool

Yeah I'll try answering this one

If ikarishipping beame a canon in the anime what would you do

Hmmmm I'd just watch pokemon D/P Battle Dimension (or whatever season it would be called if the shipping ever happened) like it was a regular episode

Yeah I'm good with keeping my emotions at minimum

O_O OMG! We made it! Yay Congrats guys! the 200th page!! *__*
    *throws confettis and ribbons everywhere*
    Ikarishipipng for the win n_n *hugs everyone*

SCREAM definitely ,my first sentence would "OMFG! No way! XDDD" and then I'd completely crack up. Spam it everywhere, take screens and print them then upload the scene on youtube. Then I'd go here and celebrate it with you guys XD

Ok we've now reached our goal so we don't have anymore reasons not to start the new thread like the others xD I'll create the new thread once the first page is done (it'll not be complete though, feel free to pm me the things you would like to be added on it ^^) ^^

if ikarishipping became canon i would be surprised but pleased and hope that Dawn would make Paul a bit nicer
    Sorry i havent been in here much but maybe we will see paul soon as the wallace cup episodes are coming soon ^_^

...Uh, yes. Yes he would!! Because Dawn is the only one he doesn't hate XD

Woopee!! 200th page! PAARTY! *throws confetti* but I guess that means we have to start the new thread now. Oh well.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

...Uh, yes. Yes he would!! Because Dawn is the only one he doesn't hate XD

Woopee!! 200th page! PAARTY! *throws confetti* but I guess that means we have to start the new thread now. Oh well.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

Haha! 200th PAGE!! *confetti explosion* *parties* *parties some more* *sets off firecrackers* *repeat* *repeat again* *goes into ikarishipping hyper mode* *spazzes* *confetti explosion again* (lol I would probably also do this if ikairshipping became canon along with everything else I siad and a million more of the *repeat*)
    Hehe, I know I already celebrated the 200th page, but... I wanted to celebrate it again

@Aeneid: Out of curiosity, where did you get such a brilliant idea for an ikarishipping playlist? Feel free not to repond.

*sigh* I'm going to miss this thread... Can't wait for the new one though!
    I <3 Ikarishipping!! ^_^
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Do you think Dawn would try to comfort Paul if he came in 2nd place in Sinnoh's pokemon league? Would he comfort Dawn if she lost the Grand Festival, or just call her pathetic and walk away?

The only thing Paul would do was put his hand on her shoulder and she'd be like "OMG"! Then there would be about a million questions like "Why are you being nice to me" nad Paul wouldn't even answer. Hopeuflly it would end with a kiss ^_^.

As for the Pokemon League Dawn would probably go cngratulate Ash and when Ash left she'd run up to Paul and hug him ^_^! Paul would probably say "Get off of me" but Dawn wouldn't let go which probably mean a lot of blushing ^_^!

Btw I finished my Ikarishipping and Contestshipping AMV, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCajip3X9v8

Yayy we made it to 200!!!!!

By the way are any of you going to read my ikarishipping fic yet

...And there are 6 posts left til' the 4000th post. Maybe the 4000th post could be the final post of this thread? That would be pretty cool.

@Pikachu200: Is it Sunny in Sunyshore? I'll go read it, you just reminded me.

I can't wait for the new thread either. I should make a banner for the thread or something, maybe I could put it on the IS photobucket account. ^^
    Last edited by xXContestShipperXx; 25th August 2008 at 7:14 AM.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

Wow, 200th page I haven't been here in like forever. Hellos fellow Ikarishippers. Gotta post one last time in the old thread before the new one starts. <3

Hmmm... I'll just say yes just because I can't picture him saving the others first?... XD;;

Or uh... he saves Dawn and they run off together leaving the others behind... ok I know that's mean and would never happen but... yeah... *kinda crazy right now probably because of some sugar she had earlier* 83

Platinum FC: 1805-4882-7687
    Diamond FC: 4296-5236-9673 x Pearl FC: 0431-0531-3949
    x Claims x Trading Info x

Hey guys, the new thread by Rissychan is up. Check it out !

Closed.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160