Page 1 of 578 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Default The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Post what has recently occured in your game!

-Judai

A note to future posters: do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail.

----------------------
    {Bishie} Shinichi Kudou {Twin} Shigeru-Kun {Pair} Edward Elric

Whelp, Picked my starter a lv. 5 boy Naetoru. Caught a Murkuku and Bippa on route 201. Caught a korinku on route 202. Obtained Pokech. Went to Gym and won.

This is my firend's: got fossil for Diamond, evolved it, has like 430 attack or something, he got diaruga, He got Hikozaru final form. He also got one of the legendary trio.

Please join my small forums. http://flameskuller.proboards78.com/index.cgi. Please join. Has shoutbox, buddy list, and even online Wifi trading when D/P comes out. Nothing compared to this, but please please join.
    Imagine, It can be a whole new message board.
    So if serebii is working slow because of 10,000,000 people online, there's an altrnative. Imagine the possibilities. Also in fantasy's sig but I wont copy.

Went to the third gym and battled only one trainer from it. Then I went and put my Ponyta in the day-care center, and checked out the Unown cave.

-Judai

Let's see, started with Pocchama yesterday, caught Mukuru and Bippa. Stuff happened until I found myself with Roselia, (first evo of 'chama), and Mukuhawk. Went to the island with the cave on it found "Gen" (He's obviously Aaron), caught Steelix. My penguin guy evolved into it's final stage. I beat the seventh leader later on, and now I'm stuck XD. Anyone who can help me, please post in the "Stuck in the game" Thread.

Edit: Rioru hatched while I was posting this
    Last edited by Mewmaster2; 30th September 2006 at 4:36 AM.
    -Competitive Battle Team under construction-

My current team is Subomi, Mukubird, Pottashi, Machop, and Rukushio. I'm in the Haunted House (filled with Ghastly). Saw what I think was the ghost of an old dude. Theres this girl running around in the rooms too, I've seen her a few times. Do I have to find her and rescue her? Also, I don't know excatly how to obtain a bike eaither...

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Trickster View Post
    Also, I don't know excatly how to obtain a bike eaither...
    In the city where the second gym is, the man that was held hostage by the Team Galaxy Admin is the Bike Salesman. Go to the bike shop and he gives you one for free because you rescued him.

Caught the blue guy in the trio and i have monkey final
    ]AHHHHHH muks made by blizregin
    [IMG]made by raden surya

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...eeeUserbar.png by oblivion

Let's see, started with Hiko after much speculation, and I love him! Caught Mukkuru and Bippa. Went through blah blah blah, had troubles with 1st gym, so Caught a Subomi, trained it. Went on. Left Subomi as HM slave(not my kind of poke), faught 2nd gym, won with ease. Current Party: Rukisho lv.18
    Biidaru lv.18
    Hiko evo lv.21
    Subomi lv.18

P.S> wow guys do you read posts or just skim through, write something actually semi long^^^

Now I'm training for the 6th gym. But Ponyta is so hard to train and doesn't have really good Fire attacks. I'm also looking for someway to catch Cherimbo, Nyaruma and Mitsuhoney. X_x

I'm planning to catch a huge number of Usohachi for trading version exclusives (because I only own one NDS). Interested party can PM me for friend code.

Current Team:
    * Enperuto (final form of Pocchama)
    * Rentora (final form of Korinku)
    * Mukuhawk (will be replaced with Fuwante if I can find one)
    * Ponyta (will be replaced by Moukazaru if I can trade her over from my Diamond)
    Last edited by GladiariaAlata; 30th September 2006 at 11:45 AM.
    FC on Pokemon Y: 2981-6608-4731 (ペコペコ PekoPeko)
    Safari Type: Flying
    Pokemon: Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Tropius

FC on Pokemon X: 0516-7698-9665 (マリス Malice)
    Safari Type: Dragon
    Pokemon: Dragonair, Gabite, Sliggoo

Timezone: UTC+8 (Hong Kong)

Looking for Dark/Ghost Type Safari; Currently not taking any Fairy/Dragon Safari requests.
    But I'll probably be adding everyone who PM as long as nothing duplicates.

||-XY Shinies-||

Let's see...

Recently, I participated in the normal-rank cool contest, owned everyone with my Mimilope.

I found out that by rubbing the badges on your badge case (under the trainer card, lol), they become shiny.

I'm stuck, because I don't understand the fifth gym. Where's the leader and how the hell am I supposed to get way up there?
    Manga Fanatica.

*Post contains spoilers*

Got passed the Cycle Road. After getting off the cycle road, I got the VS Seeker off the female rival. I had a few battles to level up my pokemon.Continued along the route and started wandering about the city which followed that route - Yosuga City.....
    Thats currently were I'm exploring.
    Calis Projects' presents

Pokemon Protectors
    Offering something fresh, exciting, and innovative.
    Pokemon fan game (not a hack) made with RPGMaker 2003.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CALIS PROJECTS OFFICIAL SITE

I recently have beaten the first four Gyms. I cannot figure out how to get the 5th Gym to open or how to access the Galaxy hideout in the city with they third Gym. Can anyone help?

i caught darugia and 1 of the legendary trio and i am now battling the second legend.

Let's see, I found out how to get by the Galaxy building, beat the Leader and the admin. Rioru evolved at level 24 (that was fast for a happiness evolution) and is now a level 44 Lucario(Luca). Pengu (nickname for my Starter) is now level 50, and let me say this, he is a brick wall, 176 defense and he's part Steel o.o. Roselia(Ross) reached level 48, Mukuhawk(Muku) is now level 49, and my Bippa has evolved and is still an HM slave(XD). Searching for the Legendary Trio in the wild now(XP), the good news is that my Pokemon are getting training, so I won't have to worry about the Elite 4.

On Topic: Beat the 2nd Gym, Team is way way too low(low 20's) to beat that Lucario in the 3rd gym.

Off Topic:I can't seem to find Korobooshi, I have time traveled just to find him, and nothing. I can't find him in the wild I mean.

Well, I can't figure out how to open the 5th gym. I have gotten the other badges, and everything but nothing. Also, do you get into the Galaxy hideout before the 5th gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronioushi View Post
    On Topic: Beat the 2nd Gym, Team is way way too low(low 20's) to beat that Lucario in the 3rd gym.

Off Topic:I can't seem to find Korobooshi, I have time traveled just to find him, and nothing. I can't find him in the wild I mean.
    Korribooshi is found outside the 1st town at a low level.

On Topic: Just caught me a Karanakushi(Male) it seems that the blue is only Male and the pink is only Female, they also learn different attacks it appears. Beat the 3rd Gym, battling my way to the 4th leader, then onto save the girl in the cave.

Off Topic: I can't find him if he is there, also can't find Cherimu(the Cherry blossom Fellow)

Cherimu has a pre evo: Cherinbo, yet I can't find it either.

I've found cherinbo, and korobooshi. My save file was corrupt so I'm back after the 2nd gym, battling team Galaxy.

I've defeated 3 gym leaders, my Lucario pre-volution egg hatched, and I found a Lucky Egg and EXP Share.

i just went in to the pokemon center waiting for judai to battle me

... where is the EXP Share, and how did you get the egg so early? You are only supposed to get it after you beat the 5th gym leader.

Page 1 of 578 123451151101 ... LastLast