Page 1 of 1275 1234511511011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Help Thread

Default Official Help Thread

where do i need to go after I entered the first big city?
    I can't read japanese so that's a lil problem.

Thanks in advance

You need to talk to your mother.

if your computer has Japaneses fonts, compare the symbols, and write it down. Ill do my best to translate.

Please join my small forums. http://flameskuller.proboards78.com/index.cgi. Please join. Has shoutbox, buddy list, and even online Wifi trading when D/P comes out. Nothing compared to this, but please please join.
    Imagine, It can be a whole new message board.
    So if serebii is working slow because of 10,000,000 people online, there's an altrnative. Imagine the possibilities. Also in fantasy's sig but I wont copy.

OK I think you have to awnser three questions from the towns people to get the poke tech...I think

Thanks loads to the brilliant Terror of Death for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by yutss View Post
    That was Completely uncalled for.
    I don't think he's joking...I think that's what you have to do.

If I'm sinking and laughing at something sunken in, I am.
    5214 - 9758 - 4705
    Pokemon Breeder's Club
    Playing Pokemon Y. Collection Vivillons. PM to trade patterns.

Wow, people people, let the guy enjoy his game. It's cool to take videos though.

Anyway, do what eevee me said, and if it doesn't work, talk to everyone and explore!
    Soul Silver FC:

My god, leave the guy alone. I'll help you out when I get the game myself in a few hours/tomorrow. Try talking to evryone and leaving the city in every route. If you mean when the rival is blocking you from leaving, try going into all the buildings he/she shows you, then go find him/her.
    -Competitive Battle Team under construction-

Good Goettin, he's asking for help, not taking requests. If you don't have an answer, don't post.

----------------------
    {Bishie} Shinichi Kudou {Twin} Shigeru-Kun {Pair} Edward Elric

Default answer

Talk to the guys that look like clowns. The all hand a ticket of some sort. After you collect 3 talk to the guy in the middle...looks like a mayor to me. He gives you the Pokétch. After you advance to the right.

I was gonna answer this last night, but had to wait for my account to be validated.

Anyone know how to get the 2nd Gym Leader to come back to her gym? I think she was the one that helped you in the forest.

Quote Originally Posted by RaaTheGodEater View Post
    I was gonna answer this last night, but had to wait for my account to be validated.

Anyone know how to get the 2nd Gym Leader to come back to her gym? I think she was the one that helped you in the forest.
    Just beat her 4 trainers, who are in the gym (hiding behind trees).

But how do I get out of the town after beating her, and Team Galaxy? Everyone's blocking me

And maybe mods should make this the "Official Help I'm Stuck Thread"?
    Last edited by Pasukaru; 28th September 2006 at 2:28 PM.

Pokemon White 1506 4989 6621

if it was the town with all the flowers. then you have to go to the right there is a house with a galaxy guy. beat him. then go to the upper left and now you can enter the forrest. there tyou have got to beat a galaxy guy to get the key from the house where you beat the first guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara2k6 View Post
    if it was the town with all the flowers. then you have to go to the right there is a house with a galaxy guy. beat him. then go to the upper left and now you can enter the forrest. there tyou have got to beat a galaxy guy to get the key from the house where you beat the first guy.
    No I'm past that, I mean the town after that one, with the second Gym-leader and another base for Team Galaxy (where you have to use CUT to get in).

Edit: Never mind, I just can't go West now, going East results in a dead end, but now I can go through the gate in the South, which wasn't possible before beating Galaxy in the town.
    Last edited by Pasukaru; 28th September 2006 at 2:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara2k6 View Post
    No, it's the town with the 2nd gym leader, which is past that town.

Quote Originally Posted by RaaTheGodEater View Post
    No, it's the town with the 2nd gym leader, which is past that town.
    I got past there

Quote Originally Posted by Pasukaru View Post
    No I'm past that, I mean the town after that one, with the second Gym-leader and another base for Team Galaxy (where you have to use CUT to get in).

Edit: Never mind, I just can't go West now, going East results in a dead end, but now I can go through the gate in the South, which wasn't possible before beating Galaxy in the town.
    Edit: Ah, I now also know WHY I couldn't go there before, you need the bike for that route

eevee- me was right.
    I needed to answer 3 question of people that look like clowns.
    ANd because you guys helped me, I got a video of the first big city for you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRSNR_zI4so It's done with my webcdam, so it's crap quality

Question more help pls

hi i have a problem to, after i talk to d man and he gives me the poke watch what do i do ? if i go left there's a woman asking for some gts and if i go right what do i ?
    any help is appriciated tnx

YOu need to go right.
    There you need to battle against you rival.
    Than furder to the right, and there is a new town.

What do I do after I beat the 4th gym leader and did the double battle with the galaxy members? I'm lost now

And yeah, go straight right. The fat guy isn't blocking you any more.
    SAIKYO STYLE FOREVER!

#1 fan of Dan Hibiki

You know he's awesome.

I don't know, I aint so far.

But what do I have to do when I just ot Rock smash and learned it to my Pokemon?
    I think I need to beat the gym first before I can use rock smash, but How can I get my rival away from the gym?

which game are you talking about.

I have all the Frontier Gold Symbols

Friend Code: Ash: 4811 5930 1227

I went down into the mine area and the guy demonstrated rock smash. When I came back up, no rival.

already arrived to d new town and now what ?

I started with grass too, although I like fire the best. May I ask what else do you have on your team?

My team is currently:

Final Naetoru evo, level 32
    Final Mukkuhawk, level 37
    Final Korinku, level 36
    Evolved Korobooshi, level 26

That's all, the other 2 I just caught to be HM slaves(Bippa's evo and The blue thing that was supposed to be a lapras evo.)

Korinku becomes awesome once you evolve it. Mukkubird can slaughter the 2nd and 3rd gyms killing everything in it in one hit with Wing attack. And the water gym I used my starter because it was a way lower level and it needed training :P Evolved after the gym into final form.
    SAIKYO STYLE FOREVER!

#1 fan of Dan Hibiki

You know he's awesome.

Default third gym help? (spoilers)

Hey everyone, this is my first post here, although some may know me from the live feed I gave the past couple of days, and intend on giving more of whenever I can.

Anydarnway... I'm completely and hoplessly stuck after doing the second gym.

I did save a little girl in a cave under cycling rode(which was a pain in the ***) and then made my way through another cave which ended me up on the east side of the island.

Now I'm in the area of a big town, I just battled my rival and. There is a safari zone here and a huge beaty/talent/whatever competition arenas.
    The gym here has a raised elevator which I can't get up.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Page 1 of 1275 1234511511011001 ... LastLast