Page 1001 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 31869

Thread: Official Help Thread

read shukos guide(its the first page of cathing shiny pokemon with the pokeradar) and theres merbar guide to
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/4qsbxup.png[/IMG]
    *Thanks Mew Lover for the awsome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffel View Post
    hi i am currently trying to get all the trainerpass stars. and here is my question: can i get the duel tower star in the multiplayer? is it possible to get it while doing it together with a friend?
    i am pretty sure you have to do it in single battle

Can someone tell me where I can get a banner with all my shinies on it like kinda like a photo? I just lost my pearl version with my shinies and I atleast want to remmember them.

^
    You can request for one in the Fan Art Requests forum.

And I'm sorry that you lost your shinies...

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthedead View Post
    read shukos guide(its the first page of cathing shiny pokemon with the pokeradar) and theres merbar guide to
    yeah thanks but i have but are there any other tips they haven't mentioned or someone found out that can help me because my longest chain is 26 of ponyta and i'm trying to get a shiny one
    'thanks

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

^ even if u follow all rules its not 100% guaranteed that u will be able to continue ur chain, at best i think is around 95%, and with taht it is still 1 in 8 chance u get ur chain to 40, so jsut keep at it and u will get it someday

original design by :SkittyonWailord..the awesome mod^^

What's the Best Nature for Defense/Sp.Def?

it depends on what you want to lower

bold, impish, relaxed and lax boost defense

calm, gentle, sassy and careful raise special defense

http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml <---- look here for all details
    FC: Soloman// 1976-6902-9357

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

where can i get tamato and hondew berries
    latest battle: beat zapdragon14 4-0
    Quote Originally Posted by I_will_pwn_u_all74 View Post
    u should get your heatran to lvl 100 and teach it magma storm in its last slot.
    magma storm does insane amounts of damage and surronds the target in a magma storm.
    lol my empoleon will destroy (utterly) your toterra even if empoleon is a water type i have several secret weapon moves and pokemon that truly pwn them all.
    lol, on the heatran one he called himself arceus

In Pastoria. Go to the most southwestern house, and there's a girl inside that'll give you a random berry each day. Tamato and Hondew are among the ones she gives away. From there, just plant them to get more. I'm pretty sure theres a few in the wild, but I don't remember where they would be if so...

Quote Originally Posted by lugiatamer493 View Post
    where can i get tamato and hondew berries
    The Berry Master by Hearthome City.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Tanuki View Post
    In Pastoria. Go to the most southwestern house, and there's a girl inside that'll give you a random berry each day. Tamato and Hondew are among the ones she gives away. From there, just plant them to get more. I'm pretty sure theres a few in the wild, but I don't remember where they would be if so...
    those are the super effective reduce berries..not the Tomato and Hondew.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

i read somewhere that they are on route 212 and 221 but i could not find em
    latest battle: beat zapdragon14 4-0
    u should get your heatran to lvl 100 and teach it magma storm in its last slot.
    magma storm does insane amounts of damage and surronds the target in a magma storm.
    lol my empoleon will destroy (utterly) your toterra even if empoleon is a water type i have several secret weapon moves and pokemon that truly pwn them all.
    lol, on the heatran one he called himself arceus

What are all the moves that Gravity dissables? The ingame description is vague.

credit goes to Ice_Dragon for the fusion

credit goes to Rod for the trainer card

Which FF Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Knight View Post
    What are all the moves that Gravity dissables? The ingame description is vague.
    Fly, Bounce, High Jump Kick, and Jump Kick. If Gravity is used while the opponent is Flying or Bouncing, they will come back down and the attack will be canceled.

Gravity's other effects are that Flying-type or Levitating pokemon can now be hit by Ground-type attacks, Spikes/Toxic Spikes, and also be affected by Arena Trap. The evasion of all pokemon is decreased by 2 stages, increasing their chance to be hit by 2/3.
    Last edited by Ridley; 22nd September 2007 at 12:30 AM.

I haven't played the game in forever...so I decided to start a new game. I'm at the city with the first gym (Oreburgh City, I think). I was just curious as to what levels I should have my Pokemon at before I challenge the leader.

At least 20's if you want an easy win

Here's a tip, you can catch Machop's that know Low kick to the North

I used one to get me passed that gym on my way through

Hope I helped any ^^

hi i am currently trying to get the star for 100 duel tower battles in a row. and my question now is: is it possible to get that star while doing it in multiplayer? or can i get it only in single player mode?

only in single player mode

Question

Recently, my trainer card upgraded to a three star card (silver), and the problem is... I've only beaten the elite four and gotten 50 flags underground.

I havent, finished the national dex, gotten 100 straight wins in the battle tower, or finish master rank in all five contests.

I should've had a bronze card, but for some reason... its a silver card.

Is this a glitch, or does have to do, with mixing records?

Its Not Ninetales... Its Naruto's Nine Tailed Demon Fox

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

What are good pokemon/stratagies for getting 100 wins in the BT? I have time too breed and raise nearly any pokemon I just need a good stratagy for all of the BT hax.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    What are good pokemon/stratagies for getting 100 wins in the BT? I have time too breed and raise nearly any pokemon I just need a good stratagy for all of the BT hax.
    There are various ways to approach to Battle Tower, from Gengar@Focus Sash using Counter and Destiny Bond, to more direct teams. However, one team that seems to be extremely popular and successful is DDTar, Starmie, Garchomp. The details vary, but the basic set-up is as follows:

Starmie @ Expert Belt / Choice Specs
    Modest / Timid Nature
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Psychic / HP Fighting / Grass Knot

HP Fighting is extremely handy to counter the team's Weavile weakness, but it's difficult to get.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
    Jolly Nature
    Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Dragon Dance
    - Taunt / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
    - Crunch
    - Earthquake

Lum Berry allows it to DD without fear of status. Jolly means it outspeeds base 115s after one Dragon Dance. Taunt can be handy, but a third attack can also prove valuable.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant nature
    EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Speed
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang
    - Crunch / Aerial Ace

This is the set advised by Jumpman16, which I believe inspired the rash of STG teams. The whole point of Choice Scarf is to outspeed everything except for Ninjask and Electrode. Aerial Ace can be used to deal with pesky Double Teamers. Choice Band variants, and Chainchomp, have also been used but this is a really excellent Garchomp.
    Last edited by Burn Jack; 22nd September 2007 at 2:46 PM.

I was looking at the Pokedexes on this site and one of them said that you could catch a Beldum on D/P in route 228 in a swarm... I don't know what a swarm is. Could someone help me catch one or at least tell me what a swarm is?

Quote Originally Posted by Marioman6 View Post
    I was looking at the Pokedexes on this site and one of them said that you could catch a Beldum on D/P in route 228 in a swarm... I don't know what a swarm is. Could someone help me catch one or at least tell me what a swarm is?
    When you go to Sandgem Town, you're rival's sister will tell you the current swarm on a certain route, which changes everyday. Just keep checking for the pokemon you want to catch.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/swarms.shtml

Basically every day a pokemon becomes common on a certain route (a way to get old pokemon that werent in the sinnoh dex into the game).

Dawns sister in sandgem town will tell you the swarm for the day. The best way to change the swarm is to put the DS clock to 23:59 and its best to be in the house before the day changes.

To get a beldum swarm just keep changing the swarm until its beldum but it could take a while.

EDIT: beaten
    Last edited by ninjascyther; 22nd September 2007 at 4:15 PM.

How to soft reset in pearl?

Page 1001 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast