Page 11 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Help Thread

i'm pretty sure i already talked to him. It doesn't do anything when I click the top option.
    EDIT: Opps i didn't get the pikipuku egg sorry.:/

read my sig plz

Quote Originally Posted by pichu bro.1 View Post
    i'm pretty sure i already talked to him. It doesn't do anything when I click the top option.
    EDIT: Opps i didn't get the pikipuku egg sorry.:/
    I'm not sure the egg does anything, I never got the egg.
    [IMG]http://i2.*******.com/281sn74.png[/IMG]
    credit to pikachu for overworld sprites
    credit to slicing scizor for club bannerClub Thread

shadow, this is help not trade.

Support great metal - no screams, no emo bs, no obnoxious music, just killer riffs. See what you are missing today

Quote Originally Posted by kingcurry View Post
    light stone is at the end of the cave where you get lucario prevo
    Cool. How about the dark stone, now?
    No one cares about what shinies you have.
    25616% of people on Serebii have stupid made-up statistics in their sigs, if you agree with me, STFU. Started by WHO CARES.

Dark stone is in Tobari city. As soon as you have done the whole 3 lake legendary event, and get the key from the guy who drops it outside the Team Galaxy HQ, you take the key around the back to that little building where you and your rival double battled team galaxy. As soon as you go in and use the key, the dark stone is sitting right there.

Support great metal - no screams, no emo bs, no obnoxious music, just killer riffs. See what you are missing today

All right thanks for the help so far, guys

I just need to track down a few more pokemon, would you be able to tell me where they are?

Numbers on the Pokedex (Shinou) are:

I would greatly appreciate it; these are the last 5 I need to see

Quote Originally Posted by Marlcabinet View Post
    All right thanks for the help so far, guys

I just need to track down a few more pokemon, would you be able to tell me where they are?

Numbers on the Pokedex (Shinou) are:

I would greatly appreciate it; these are the last 5 I need to see
    047 is Garmeil, Minomucchi's male evolution. Evolve a male Minomucchi.

065 is Fuwante, which is supposedly found near those windmills and stuff on Fridays.

115 is Rioru, which is Lucario's pre-evo. Get that from the egg that guy gives you.

135 and 136 are Neorantu and Tentacool. I'd assume you have to fish for them.

Hmm, what guy? (Pre evo of Lucario)
    I dont recall ever getting an egg

There is a trainer with Neorantu between victory road and the 8th gym city. fight them. For tentacool, just surf and encounter it.

EDIT: You get the lucario egg from the island the boat in Mio City (6th gym town) takes you to. On the island, double battle your way to the end and recieve the egg from the lucario guy. You obviously need a space in your team to recieve it.

I'm pretty sure i've taken on every trainer i saw...does anyone remember one with a Minnomadam? It's the only damn monster i still need to see >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Marlcabinet View Post
    Hmm, what guy? (Pre evo of Lucario)
    I dont recall ever getting an egg
    If you've completed the bit where a guy with a Lucario fights in a double battle versus someone (Team Galaxy I think), that guy supposedly gives you a Rioru egg afterward.

Correct. Just make sure you have a free space to get the egg. If you have already done the whole island, the trainer will be waiting near the end for you.

In palpark when you're recapturing Pokemons from your GBA cart, do their Original Trainer, Level originally captured, area captured, and other relevant information change? (Ie. Change to your D/P name as OT, Level change to whatever level captured in Palpark, and Palpark as area captured.)

Also, for those of you with access to the wifi already, do cloned Pokemons and Items work in it, or did GameFreaks managed to create a security fix to block the Emerald-cloned, AR'd, and Gamesharked ones?

I prompted to make a thread about this, but I'm guessing it didn't pass the moderation because the information is lying around somewhere. (I can't find anyone firmly confirming the information I want, though.)

It couldn't tell if the Pokemon was Clone with the Emerald Glitch.

Question

My friend has this game but doesn't have a Serebii.net account so I'm going to ask for him - Where is the Pal Park? He can't find it anywhere on the Island. He has the National Dex, and is on the top right island, and can't find it anywhere.
    Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
    Name: Anthony Diamond FC: 0688 1731 1865

It's just right of the starting town. you know, you need to use surf from the professors town.

Is 047 Garmeil, Minomucchi's male evolution available for seeing in a trainer battle anywhere?

Yeah, i saw Garmeil in my diamond from a trainer. I believe it's in the foggy mountain area.

Any luck remember where you saw Minnomadam?

Question

He says that the guy here has a ton of Japanese options. Which ones does he pick? He also wants to know if the English Save works or not, he says that he hears conflicting things.
    Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
    Name: Anthony Diamond FC: 0688 1731 1865

I cant remember exactly where I saw Minomadam, but I THINK it was a lower-level trainer battle (10s-20s)?

what version are you playing?

found it

it was under tobari city. i missed the chick so many times

Bad news to everyone who imported:

You cannot use pal park with english versions of r/s/e/fr/lg I'm thoroughly dissapointed.

Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you aren't doing something wrong?

100% positive.

Everyone who imported so they could shift their english gba pokemon across just got screwed in the ***. That includes me. I spent about 20 hours just training stuff in preparation for diamond.

Page 11 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611111011 ... LastLast