Page 51 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 31869

Thread: Official Help Thread

What town do i revive my fossil in? (Can you please say it as 'the town with the first gym or something like that, i dont know the names)

thanks
    0129 8290 9922

Where is the light stone and what does it looks like? My roselia is in neeeed of an upgrade.

Can someone help me, please? ;[
    Last edited by AncientForest; 6th October 2006 at 6:41 PM.
    ~PBR Trainer Card~

I have a couple questions that I'm having trouble with the translating..

What does Geodude's first Rock attack do (the one that doesn't seem to do damage...just flash)?

In the 1st gym town, what is the guy offering in the Pokemon Center when he gives you 3-4 options?

On a side note, what do X and Y do in this game?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

akay: The Town with the 1st City...There is a white build the man behind the counter revives them.
    X is Menu, Y is Your Selected Item.

Wow I'm dumb...I use X for the menu, and I don't even realize it. =\

Thank you Ronioushi
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

where's giratina
    Metroglyps
    LVL: 2
    PM me to give it a rare candy to boost its stats

I searched the topic, saw it has been answered, but I still don't undertand who is the woman who gives me the psyduck thing and where is she. Can someone explain it to me?

i have the national dex so where's giratina?
    Metroglyps

Where is the super rod in pearl? i need it to catch barboach. oh and how do you access the option to transfer pokemon from the gba games?
    Last edited by ScorpionX; 6th October 2006 at 6:57 PM.
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

I found a barboach using my good rod but i think it's rare since i only found it once with it
    Metroglyps

Where's Giratina????

After you've completed the National Dex (Seeing all 150 Shinou Pokemon, and getting it from Professor Oak after talking to the Prof in this game in the 2nd town).... Check your map (By using HM Fly)
    You should see that there is a new area close to the 8th Gym which is near the Lake where one of the Legendary Trio resides in. Go to that area if you feel confident about catching Giratina. Get about heaps of Super Repels and Ultra Balls for this one, and a Poke with Rock Smash, Rock Climb and Fog Clear for this one.

You should follow the path and end up in a fog infested tower or dungeon. I didn't know how to do this but I kept going straight, smashing Rocks along the way. Eventually I met Giratina but he was Lvl 70 (Killed all my Pokes) so I gave up and ran off.

So... The wild pokes in there range from lvl 50-69-ish. Wild Doomirror's evolution or whatever his name is called.

Super Rod is in the new island that you arrive by the boat after defeating the Elite 4 and getting the National Dex. A fisherman near the boat will give it to you. (He would be blocked by some guys if you don't have your national dex.)

End of Story!

Does anyone know where to find the ghost legendary pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukairo242 View Post
    I found a barboach using my good rod but i think it's rare since i only found it once with it
    i only have the old rod, where did you get the good rod from?
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

I started out with the penguin. After playing him for a while I decided I wanted to use the grass starter. Well after I restarted the game, I got to a certain point (had my starter up to 12) and it would not let me save over my old file. Any help?

Thanks in advance

I read somewhere that there is a new way to overwrite your save file. I think you have to delete your old save from the title screen by pressing Up, Select and B at the same time and saying yes to both questions.

I think thats the method. Go figure

No idea where the good rod is though, and the Ghost legendary is Giratina and please read the previous pages for more help. Good day!

KurawoSan: READ THIS RIGHT HERE! ITS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES.

Quote Originally Posted by DON'T ASK WHERE TO FIND SAID POKEMON!
    If you fight every trainer in the game you will get ALL but 5 POKEDEX Entry. Those Entries is the Trio, Game Legend and Other Game legend which is given to you by the women that gives you SURF.
    Quote Originally Posted by I can't Deposit Items into PC Why?
    Apparently GameFreak has taken this out, you can only deposit MAIL into the PC now. However you do have UNLIMITED space in your bage so enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd Gym Seen What to do?
    The 3rd Gym that you see on your journey is actually the 5th Gym.Go and talk with your rival and Select The Top Option then Continue going right out of the city, talk what the hikers make them move and what not. Go into the Lost Tower on this very Route, goto the Top and talk with the ladies and get STRENGTH. Continue through the breeding town until you get to the Real 3rd Gym. After you have gotten to the Real 3rd Gym and have beaten it, continue by Double Battling with your Rival in the top left corner and walk into the building the other people ran into and pick up FLY, then leave the town to the south. Follow that Route all the way to the SEA. Take a left at the see and FOLLOW that Route until you make it to the Real 4th Gym city. Beat the Gym, and the goto the Safari Zone and get Fog Clear. Talk with the Team Galaxy Grunt and Chase him until you finally fights you. Beat him and talk with the lady. Go back to the Psyducks which is on the route noth of the breeding town, feed them the berries the lady gives you and FOLLOW that route until you get the a city. You CAN USE FOG CLEAR! Goto the Shrine inside the cave will be another Team Galaxy Grunt, defeat him and an Old Lady will approach you and give you SURF, go back to the 5th Gym and fight ALL the Trainiers in it. After you beat the 5th Gym go back to the city you got the Poketch from and go out the LEFT and Surf. Beat the 6th Gym and Take the boat to the Isle, and Fight your way until you get the Lucario Egg from the guy inside the cave. After that Go back to the Town after the Fog Route and use strength in the cave to the left, and exit out the noth. Follow that Route and you will come to a house. Behind this house you will find ROCK CLIMB, continue on the route until you get to the 7th Gym, beat the 7th Gym and.....Continues down the page
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosine View Post
    After 7th Gym: Answer yourself the following questions
    Quote Originally Posted by kabigon View Post
    Mega Trickster: If you have the first 7 gym badges, go to the 3 lakes. You know, the ones you see on the map. Do what you have to do at all 3, then go to the galaxy hq in 3rd gym city. It's not hard.

REMEMBER: YOU NEEDED TO GO TO TOP LEFT BUILDING IN SIXTH GYM CITY FIRST. On the top floor, you will talk to rival and professor. The earthquake then starts the lake events.
    1) Have you defeated the Team Galaxy hideout in the 3rd Gym city? Have you invaded the warehouse? Have you defeated Galaxy Admin Jupiter/Saturn in the Hideout? (The hideout is the one with warps and 2 big satelite dishes outside)

2) Have you acquired HM08 Rock Climb from the snow area? You need it for the remainder of your tasks

3) Have you bought at least 40-50 Ultra Balls?

4) Notice that there is a place where you need to use Rock Climb inside a cave. The cave is on the right of the 2nd City gym. You nee HM Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb and Fly (If you wanna leave) for this big mission. Keep venturing deep in the cave until you see some Galaxy members. Follow the path and eventually you'll go into a double battle with Galaxy Admins Jupiter and Saturn with Blonde guy.

5) Blonde will heal you and run off. You'll have to fight Galaxy Leader Mars now. Afterwards, Mars will unleash the legendary beast onto you and run off. Professor and the other male/female dude will come and tell you to catch or kill it. You can't turn back from this point onwards... (I goofed and forgot to stock up on balls, luckily a Great Ball was all I need, and tons of Poke and Premier balls wasted away)

6) After catching the legendary thingamajig, go to the place with the seaside houses, the fat dude blocking your path on the right isn't there anymore, proceed to the last gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by YOU STUPID NOOBS!
    #45 Shinou Pokedex can be found by: BATTLING EVERY TRAINER BEFORE THE 6TH GYM!
    #65 Shinou Pokedex can be found by: OMG OMG OMG I never knew like this information was true. BATTLE EVERY TRAINER IN THE 5TH GYM YOU TARDS! A TRAINER HAS IT IN THE 5TH GYM. OMG like really? Well now that we got that out of the air.
    #109 Shinou Pokedex can be found by: ITS IN A HIDDEN CAVE UNDER CYCLE ROAD!
    # 149 or # 150 Shinou Pokedex can be found by: Talk with the woman that gives you surf after you have gotten the Pokedex for GAME LEGEND!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFaqs
    HM locations:

HM 1 (Cut) - HM 1 is given to you after you beat the second gym (credits to MR_BABYB)

HM 2 (Fly) - Team Galaxy Base in 3rd Gym City, in the small building, it's on the ground there. (credits to Pikachu 025)

HM 3 (Surf) - Being given to you by an old lady when you visited the cave with Diaruga/Parukia drawing on it (Kasonagi Town)

HM 4 (Strength) - At the top of the ghost tower

HM 5 (Fog Clear) - Go to safari zone, talk to first girl on your right (credits to kingcurry)

HM 6 (Rock Smash) - You get rock smash from the first cave you see, from a hiker at the entrance (credits to wolf_canine123)

HM 7 (Waterfall) - Being given to you by Jasmine (girl on the beach) in the 8th gym city after you beat the gym leader (credits to Zeke_Link)

HM 8 (Rock Climb) - behind a house in a form of a pokeball at the snowy route (Route 217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poketch
    How do you obtain the Pokétch?
    How do you get the nice item? It's pretty easy actually. When you enter the third(?) town, you'll see a nice dressed man in the middle. When you talk to him, you have to look for three characters and answer a question of them; they are easily recognized with their clown-like clothes. If you answer them all right, talk to the man in the middle and he'll give you the Pokétch!

Cool, I have one, but I can't find it in my items!
    Try looking at the touch-screen, as you may see, the Pokéball background now has the current time! That's the first feature of the Pokétch! Press the red button to go to another feature. If you press the red button quickly, you'll see the number of the feature.

Awesome, so what are all the features?
    You'll get some features with the Pokétch, but you'll have to talk to specific people to get other ones. Here are the features I know now:

#1 Clock

A digital clock, with the 24H-system. It also has a silhoutte of a Pikachu at the bottom.
    What if I touch it?
    Nothing really, it just lits up a bit.
    How to obtain?
    It's a standard feature.

#2 Calculator

It's a calculator! I have no idea of its use in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, but it's pretty cool.
    What if I touch it?
    You can input numbers, clear them, or do some mathemetical things. If met to certain conditions, you can hear a Pokemon's cry. The sound you hear is the same as the ID-number of the Pokemon, for example, if I type in 3 + 4 =, then I hear Pochama's voice, because Pochama's Shinou ID-number is 007. You must have seen the Pokemon before you hear anything, so I don't hear anything when I type 009, because I haven't seen the evolved Pochama yet.
    How to obtain?
    It's a standard feature.

#3 Sketch Pad

Pretty cool, you can sketch something, maybe a small note for yourself, or a little drawing to make a photo of, like me. Be warned though, if you go into a menu, a battle, a house or switch a feature, your picture will be lost.
    What if I touch it?
    You can draw! You can also select the eraser to erase some drawn parts.
    How to obtain?
    In the town with the GTS building, go to the big building with the giant TV-screen. Walk to the left and enter the house. Talk the the guy in the purple shirt to get the feature.

#4 Steps Counter

This feature counts your steps! It can be in handy if you are breeding an egg and you know in how many steps it breeds!
    What if I touch it?
    You can press the C-button, which resets the counter to zero.
    How to obtain?
    It's a standard feature.

#5 Current Team

It shows your Pokémon, with their HP bar under it. If you Pokémon has a status affection, or is fainted, the sprite turns into a gray silhouette.
    What if I touch it?
    It plays the sound your Pokémon makes.
    How to obtain?
    It's a standard feature.

#6 Current Team 2

It shows your Pokémon, but this time they'll run around, like a sort of screensaver.
    What if I touch it?
    If you touch a Pokémon, it'll play its sound. If the Pokémon likes you, it'll also show a little heart. If the heart is darker, it loves you more.
    How to obtain?
    In Pokémon Center in the town with the second Gym, there is a woman who will give you this feature.

#7 Itemfinder

Woah, so the itemfinder is also built in the watch now.
    What if I touch it?
    If you touch it, it'll emit a soundwave. If an item is close by, it'll show a dot there on the screen. The dot shows the way where the item is.
    How to obtain?
    I don't know anymore

#8 Shinou Berry Map

Shows your current location, like the townmap. It also shows where you planted berries, in case you forgot.
    What if I touch it?
    The screen will blur and make a sound. Also updates the berries, in case you picked them up in a certain route or town.
    How to obtain?
    From the city with the Contest Hall, go left go through the left exit, not the bottom, then go up in that house. You will get it from one of the people inside.

#9 Breeding Center

It shows the Pokémon who are currently in the Breeding Center, along with their level and gender (and possibly an egg, I haven't tried it out yet).
    What if I touch it?
    The screen will blur and make a sound. It also updates the current level, in case your Pokémon grew one (and possibly if there is an egg).
    How to obtain?
    When you put a Pokémon in the Breeding Center, walk out of the house and re-enter, there will magically be a new man, which gives you this feature.

#10 Recently Obtained Pokemon

This feature shows your 12 last obtained (by catching, evolving trading or breeding) Pokemon.
    What if I touch it?
    It plays the sound of the Pokemon you touch.
    How to obtain?
    In the town with the cowboys, talk to the male left of the Pokemon Center.

#11 Counter

It counts how many times you press the button. I think this has a reason why you should do it.
    What if I touch it?
    It adds up 1 to the total, maximum is 99,999.
    How to obtain?
    In the town with the real 3th Gym, there is also the Pokemon Dept. Store, on the 3rd floor, one man behind the counter gives you this feature.

#12 Round Clock

Another clock, this time an analogue one, instead of a digital one.
    What if I touch it?
    It lits, like the digital one.
    How to obtain?
    In the town after the foggy route, go into the most southwestern house, there is a man with a X who will give you the feature.

#13 Shinou Map
    Image here
    Another map. You can put stamps on this one, like the ones for your Pokemon. Also running wild Legendary Pokemon (like Lati@s) can be seen on this one, instead of the Pokedex.
    What if I touch it?
    ???
    How to obtain?
    Same as #3, but you need 4(?) badges.

#14 Wireless Finder
    Image here
    Lets you search for other players who are close to you who are also using this feature.
    What if I touch it?
    ???
    How to obtain?
    Same as #3, but you need 5(?) badges.

#15 Coin
    Image here
    You can flip a coin. Heads is Magikarp, tails is a Pokeball.
    What if I touch it?
    The coin flips.
    How to obtain?
    ???

#16 Type Chart
    Image here
    It's a built-in type chart. I'm not 100% sure how it works, because I don't have it yet. It is on Serebii's page though.
    What if I touch it?
    Probably selects the type
    How to obtain?
    Same as #3, but you need 7(?) badges.

#17 ???
    #18 ???
    #19 ???

#20 Recent Pal Park Pokemon
    Image here
    Show the 3 most recently caught Pokemon in the Pal Park.
    What if I touch it?
    Probably plays the Pokemon's sound.
    How to obtain?
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Trees?
    In order to find POKEMON on the Brownish Trees you must.
    1. Have rescued the man in the forest, before the second badge.
    2. Buy Honey for 100PokeYen from him.
    3. Place honey on the trees.
    4. Wait Roughfully 8 hours to a pokemon to find it.
    5. Find the shaking brown trees and battle the pokemon.
    6. REPEAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by EXP SHARE?!
    The EXP Share can be found by: Talking with a Professor Aid in the building right before Cycle Road. You must have 35 Pokedex SEEN to get it.
    Just for you idiots that don't know how to read here is EVERY ANSWER THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED LOTS OF TIMES!
    Last edited by Ronioushi; 6th October 2006 at 9:14 PM.

I just recieved an Egg in the town with the 3rd gym by a man in a hat. May I ask what could possibly be in this egg?

Thank you,
    Shane

I can't start a new game on my Pokemon Diamond because it won't save over my old file...I've asked this a few times and got no reply so could someone tell me what's wrong?

is there any way of seeming ermitto (Running legendry trio member) before he runs around stupidly

I know it's been answered... I even said this... But I wouldn't ask again if I hadn't read the answers and still needed help on finding the psyduck thing girl..

Quote Originally Posted by Abyraria View Post
    is there any way of seeming ermitto (Running legendry trio member) before he runs around stupidly
    I hate the running pokes in the games!

where can I get HM surf and HM fog clear?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyraria View Post
    I just found out.

You can see him after you beat the Elite 4,he comes out in the wild at any given random time.
    I have Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Battle Revolution

Also: If I don't register you as a friend/answer your PM its because I am very busy so I am very sorry...

What pokemon comes out on friday and where do you get it?

hwy quick q, where do you get rock climb? im at the seventh gym town if that halps, thanks in advance

Page 51 of 1275 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast