Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Following a Maiden Voyage! (469)

I enjoyed how Hikari was imagining herself using each Shinou Starter Pokemon in a Contest before she set off. Futaba Town looked quaint, and this was one of the few episodes where we saw Nanakamado-hakase with his brown coat. Hikari and Pochama's struggle at Lake Shinji was fun, mainly due to Hikari glimpsing Emrit. I liked Nokocchi's cameo, too.

I am not keen on Dawn, I miss May and Max, and Misty. Dawn seems annoying and dull so far. I saw some parallels to the first ever episode though.

I bet Pikachu lands near Dawn and that’s he they end up meeting
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    I am not keen on Dawn, I miss May and Max, and Misty. Dawn seems annoying and dull so far. I saw some parallels to the first ever episode though.
    Hikari literally just debuted here, so it seems somewhat unfair to judge her after a single episode. To me, she was average. I liked her courage when she saved Pochama.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Hikari literally just debuted here, so it seems somewhat unfair to judge her after a single episode. To me, she was average. I liked her courage when she saved Pochama.
    I've seen a few more episodes and I still find her whiny and annoying but in episode 13 I found her a bit more tolerable as she wasn't the main focus and wasn't complaining as much,
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910