Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Two Degrees of Seperation! (470)

Hikari seems to be struggling with her Pokemon more than May did. Makes it all the more annoying, if you ask me.
    No she doesnt. May didnt even like pokemon and like Ash she just threw a pokeball at the pokemon hoping to capture it. May also didnt even know what she was doing and didnt decide till later on to be a coordinator. Hikari knows that she needs to weaken the pokemon to catch it. Her problems were that the pokemon attacked back and KO'd Pocchama. She seems much more prepared and ready than May was and knows where she needs to get to and what she's doing.

Hikari knows what she's doing. But this IS her first Pokemon, and she seems to try to catch anything that moves. I like that about her. It's a good shame that her Pocchama is just too weak to actually accomplish this. It's fainted more in these first few episodes than perhaps May's Torchic ever did.

Another plant to eat James and another bike bites the dust. Too much of the same.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

With all this talk, everyone(except The Big Al.) Forgot about Masukippa. HE NEEDS LOVE TOO, PEOPLE!!!
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/348kmmt.png[/img]
    Signature made by Malesretmit12 of NintenKingdom.

It never showed Masukippa join....

Seviper, Cacnea, and Dustox were blasted off seperately....

So what happened to or is going to happen to Seviper, Cacnea, and Dustox...are they all leaving?

Anyway, Masukippa and James...must say obvious to see that coming. As for Hikari, I really like her spirit and attitude. I really like this episode overall.

I like the fact that Hikari seems to know what she's doing. It's just too bad her Poochama doesn't.

Did james get Masukippa?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Saw the episode. This one was also excellent. Man this episode gives alot of Laughs.
    Poochama takes a little beating from that rabbit pokemon. But Hikari cheers it up. Later on it just uses bubblebeam on a pokemon hanging from a tree branch. Hikari is too late throwing the pokeball though cuz she's happy for poochama. Poochamas reaction to Hikari is damn funny. Pikachu enters here, and the little guy is injured. Hikari tells poochama to attack but pikachu's thunderbolt zaps poochama into her bike. TR enter and try to jump pikachu. Hikari helps out and both pikachu and poochama blast them off.

Hikari tells her mom something and poochama starts fighting with her. Both start pointing at each other, lol. They have great chemisty. Both fit each other perfectly.

LOL at meowth playing video game, its a boxing game. Hitmochan vs. Kangaskhan.

Brock is back. Its funny, I dont understand much japanese but from what I got it seemed like brock wanted to leave breeding for the girl. But then her phone rings and she says "darling" and brock is destroyed. lol
    Then he says something about breeder and Ash cheers him on.

Okay Ash catching Mukkuru was freakin hilarious. Aipom focus punches mukkuru right in the stomache and its face reaction is awsome. On top of that Ash throws a pokeball right at its forhead. LOL, the face reaction is funny.

Overall an excellent episode, offers alot of laughs.

i liked that Team Rocket got to hang out all together in that house, lol at the bit when meowth and wobbuffet are playing video games and jess is just chilling reading a magazine, they looked like a proper cute lil family.

Plus Hikari is cooler than i thought she'd be

I love how Hikari knows a lot about training. She recognises new Pokémon pretty much immediately and then Dexes them for whatever information there may be.
    I lol'ed when she became too excited over Pochama's attack against that.. treething and forgot to throw the Pokéball in time, meanwhile Pochama was all "what'ya doing, throw the goddamn ball already, throw it, THROW IT, THROWITTHROWIT!!" XD Nice touch that it knows what's supposed to happen after you battle it.
    Hikari seems very focused on finding the right "partner" for her upcoming contests. Guess she got inspired by how good friends her mom is with the cat thing. (It takes time to get used to the new Pokémon and their names, goshdarnit!). Methinks Ash and Pikachu's relationship will inspire her too, no doubt.

I laugh at those who claim Hikari is a clutz/idiot/dork when starting out. She knew she was supposed to weaken a Pokémon before catching it etc. The problem is just that she got too excited that one time, otherwise she was taken aback by the speed of that bunnything. She's a good trainer especially judging from all the other newbiw trainers we've seen. Yay.

Brock's enter to the show again = LOL!
    Poor Ash having to listen to Brock's odd rambling about settling with girls he just met. Brock's getting his spark back - The yayness of it all. Keep it that way and we have a winner!
    That bishounen face he made when Ash mentioned Nurse Joy. *snort* XD

This episode had hilarious scenes (Hikari being smacked in the face by the bunnything, Ash being dragged under Brock's arm to listen to his oddness and then be twirled around only to witness Brock's dreams being crushed once again, James being happily glomped/eaten by Masukippa (le' gasp, I remembered a name!) and those odd expressions overall.) and a nice way of writing everyone together.

I can't stop laughing at the "24 Hours" sequence they use, though. It's too.. Laughable XDDD

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

I wonder if we will get a Brock Hoso showing who that girl was?

This was so much better than AG 2 that it isn't even funny.

The interaction between Hikari and Pochama has been really fun to watch. They're friends, but they're still able to have conflicts when any disagreeements arise. If they aren't planning to take this route (forever) with Ash and Hikari, I do hope they try to keep this relationship between pokémon and trainer instead....as well as not making the pair too buddy-buddy, like Ash and Pika. That would suck, royally.
    I also like how they're keeping it inbetween Hikari being totally incompetant and a pro-battler. She knows what she's doing, but she's easily side-tracked and coupled along with the fact that she's only a beginer, it makes for some interesting stuff~

I found Mukuru's entire introduction to be insanely amusing. Getting into a scuffle with Aipom and it's actual voice were damn funny, but the icing on the cake was when Ash lobbed a pokéball and hit it smack dab between the eyes. Hell, EventualEteboss may have hit the feathered fiend once or twice, but I'd bet my life savings that the red and white sphere of eternal torture caused enough damage to ensure a capture.
    The fact that Mukuru seemed as pleased as punch as soon as it was dettakoi'd was pretty suspicious too. You don't go from being uber po'd to one happy-chappy in no time flat. It's all an obvious result of the pokéball impact causing some serious brain damage. It certainly looked painful enough to do so!

And just some pointless notes;

-Mimirabbitthing's ear design doesn't make a lick of sense. When the ears are facing down, the cotton-ball attatched to it is clearly situated on the back. Yet, when they're raised, said cotton magically manages to move itself all the way to the tip. What the hell?

- And speaking of character design - Hahaha. Nekkid Minomuchi - the next fanboy obsession? Too right!

- I love the way Pochama flails it's flippers around wildly while it attacks. Half the time I can't tell if it's actually helping it to fly short distances, or if it's just for show :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I wonder if we will get a Brock Hoso showing who that girl was?
    They'd damn well better. Or so help me I'll....I'LL.....get kinda dissapointed and shrug it off after some ranting.
    Hear THAT Pokémon Company?! You'd better be ready!
    Last edited by Gravy; 30th September 2006 at 3:04 PM.

Nekkid Minomucchi....*sweats*

Oh yea.........

Mukkuru is INSANELY cute though, I love it.

Poor Takeshi. Sorry, buddy, she's taken.

Also, I hate that damn bunny.

WHAT?!

NO?!

WOW!

The first time a Takeshi rejection has been funny.

Wow.

I am amazed.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

Poochama's voice is so cool lol. Hikari seem's to know what she's doing, well a lot more than may anyway. Am I the only one disappointed with Masukippa's appearence?, it's head is MASSIVE.
    w8279275091177072@wii.com

another great episode, possibly one of the best episodes in a long time.

Hikari actually wants to train Pokémon when she starts, unlike another certain female character... her Pochama is one of the the best pokemon ever, acting like a complete brat...

the moment I saw hikari had a bike I knew what was going to happen, and I never get tired of seeing fried bikes. poor Pikachu though, he was really hurt this time

the chemistry between Hikari and Pochama is great, they allready seem to share some kind of bond.

then there was the mansion...how many of those things does James own? I knew he was going to get masukippa, and I'm actually glad it was a Pokémon he allready knew. they seem to fit eachother...I also liked the return of Giovanni

Brock returns, and once again he gets rejected (well, sort of anyway) by a girl...though I really liked it this time. the mukkuru capture was funny as well. Aipom finaly wins something, Mukkuru's expressions were hilarious...and the fact that ash managed to hit the bird right between the eyes makes it even better...poor thing...
    In every generation there's a chosen one, she alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness...she is the Slayer.

First pokemon after obtaining the national dex: Eevee

Member of the dutch Pokémon club - Co-owner of the U.S.A. club

According to Sushi, after Gio's convo or whatever with JJ&M...he turned around and said "Who were those three again?" If Meowth heard that it would break his poor little dangeriously obsessive heart. But it's still funny as hell.

And never fear, I'll be here to tear this ep into little bitty pieces of sarcasm in due time. :D
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

OK, saw the episode and here´s my thoughts:
    * Seeing Hikari just leaving her bicycle on the middle of the road to run like a crazy on the field made me realize that she didn´t care nothing about the thing
    * On the previous episode, Pocchama received A LOT of damage from a whole bunch of Ariados and blasted them off away, now it can´t with a little Mimioru ... horray for continuity!!
    * I found incoherent how in the first episode Hikari looked so capable commanding Pokémon, battling wild ones and feeding her own partner, but in this episode the writers made her a totally mess like saying "Oh my god, I need someone for tutoring me"
    * This is the first time (that I can remember) that Pikachu got scanned with the Pokédex, I want to know what it said about it
    * Too bad that Hikari didn´t caught Mimioru, that Pokémon would be perfect for contests but .... I think it was too small
    * Kojirou getting Masukippa is just awesome, the we´re made for each other but ... Team Rocket now has seven Pokémon ... well, maybe the writers don´t count Meowth as a Pokémon
    * Takeshi´s lame return was expected ... but I´m still upset about the horny maid being back just to steal oxygen
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 1st October 2006 at 3:59 AM.

This episode was, again, not as crappy as most Pokemon episodes. =)

Pocchama still equals awesomeness.

The bike explosion this time was literally laugh-out-loud funny. Like, you knew it was gonna happen, but you did NOT know that Pikachu was gonna attack Pocchama, making it fly backwards supercharged and smack into the bike. =D It was awesome, because it was sooo random in a good way.

Those complaining about the differences between what happened in DP001 and this episode concerning Hikari/Pocchama's strength need to realize that they're different opponents. Mimiroru is obviously a speedy bunny rabbit capable of easily dodging attacks. Ariados? Not so much.

The Minomucchi part was funny. Kinda odd seeing the thing "naked", and I like how it quickly put its leaves back on and ran off.

Akeji, I'm wondering why you're even bothering to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Akeji, I'm wondering why you're even bothering to post here.
    Um.. what? Do you have a problem with me posting in this thread? Cuz if you do... tough luck. Not sure why you'd have a problem anyway, since I don't even know you, but... your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeji View Post
    Um.. what? Do you have a problem with me posting in this thread? Cuz if you do... tough luck. Not sure why you'd have a problem anyway, since I don't even know you, but... your loss.
    If you hate Pokemon so much, why do you bother posting here? Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    If you hate Pokemon so much, why do you bother posting here? Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
    LOL. Are you serious? I've said nothing bad about DP. And where are we? Oh that's right, in the DP discussion thread. You make it sound like I'm a troll that keeps on dissing the anime everywhere he goes.

So STFU and mind your own business. Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast