Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Two Degrees of Seperation! (470)

I liked how Dawn tried catching Ash's Pikachu and Brock coming back to the show so suddenly was interesting. I felt bad when Dawn's bike got destroyed by Pikachu, tho I liked that Ash caught himself a Starly. :3

Glad Ash caught a Starly without even needing Pikachu's help + James's new Carnivine seemed like Victreebel's reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    James's new Carnivine seemed like Victreebel's reincarnation.
    Well I was pleased that he had Carnivine stashed away and that he didn't need to catch it, but I did think that it acted too much like Victreebel and Cacnea too. I wish it didn't have a gag. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Well I was pleased that he had Carnivine stashed away and that he didn't need to catch it, but I did think that it acted too much like Victreebel and Cacnea too. I wish it didn't have a gag. ^^;
    If Carnivine didn't try to chomp James's head off in this episode and in others, it wouldn't have become so popular though. So him being affectionate that way paid off.

I liked the part with Team Rocket at James's home. It just seemed so realistic, but they had to leave to follow Ash. Did anyone catch how Jessie said the same thing about conquering Hoenn for Giovanni, even though she already said it when entering the Battle Frontier?
    猫に小判

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567