Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When Pokémon Worlds Collide (471)

Default When Pokémon Worlds Collide (471)

When Pokémon Worlds Collide

While searching for Pikachu with whom he has been seperated, Ash bumps into a trainer called Paul. Paul is eager to challenge Ash to a 3 Pokémon Battle. However with Ash being pre-occupied, will he win the battle and will he find Pikachu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 2nd April 2007 at 11:58 AM.

Wait a sec 3v3? Ash only has Aipom now he lost Pikachu.
    He dosen't get Naetle untill after this episode.
    [IMG]

[/IMG]

thats the mystery ^

Well from what it sounds like Brock will be there with Ash. So that must mean he borrows a Pokemon from Brock. I can't wait to see images of this one. it will be so awesome so see Ash battle a new rival.

Cant say this is 100% confirmed but from the little translation I got from pokeani, it seems like Ash has pikachu with him while he battles Shinji.

We already know that Ash caught Mukkuru(sp?) in one of these episodes. People really don't pay attention these days. -_-

I'll find it laughable if Ash battles with Pikachu and loses to Shinji.

Apparently Shinji may also be a beginning trainer. Ash finally retrieves Pikachu and meets Hikari in this episode. And he FINALLY changes into his new clothes. Professor Oak and the DP professor also speak to each other.

Shinji has an Elekid. That's all the info I seem to be able to get right now, though.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Elekid? That's strange. Assuming it's going to evolve twice, why give him the same Pokemon as Gary?

Meh. Yet another D/P screw-up I guess.

Let me do some predicting, shall I?

Rival battle #1Ash vs. Shinji
    Naetoru vs. Elekid~Elekid wins
    Mukkuru vs. Hikozaru~Mukkuru wins
    Pikachu vs. Subomi~Subomi wins. [lol]

Rival Battle #2Ash vs. Shinji, after 4th badge
    Pikachu vs. Electabuzz~Electabuzz wins
    Hayashigame vs. Roselia~Tie
    Mukkuru vs. Hikozaru~Hikozaru wins

Rival Battle #3Ash vs. Shinji, after 7th badge
    Pikachu vs. Goukazaru~Pikachu wins
    Mukkubird vs. Floatsel~Mukkubird wins
    Etebossu vs. Yukinooh~Etebossu wins

League Battle. Ash vs. Shinji

After a very good battle, Shinji loses to Ash again then Ash goes on to battle Gary. Ash loses to Gary and winds up in 3rd place for the SHinou league and begins his new adventure in Sameyoshi with his new cohorts, Hitomi and Jin, with Brock somehow meeting up with them along the way.

Gotta luv Pokemon.

~THREE SEE~

Ash doesn't HAVE Naetle yet. He's only got Pikachu, Aipom, and Mukkuru. And not to sound rude or anything, but can take your blind speculation elsewhere.

Can't seem to get further info on the episode right now because PM# froze up after half the pictures appeared, and still isn't working.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Ash doesn't HAVE Naetle yet. He's only got Pikachu, Aipom, and Mukkuru. And not to sound rude or anything, but can take your blind speculation elsewhere.

Can't seem to get further info on the episode right now because PM# froze up after half the pictures appeared, and still isn't working.

.....Damn it, I friggin' swear I put "prediction" in my post. Like really, I have as much of a clue that Ash will have Naetoru in this battle as you do. Who knows, mabye somethign was mistrabslated and the battle will get interrupted and in that time, Ash catches a Naetoru.

Just leave me and my ***** dreams alone, willz ya?

~THREE SEE~

CyberCubed, your constant pessimistic remarks are getting annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi View Post
    We already know that Ash caught Mukkuru(sp?) in one of these episodes.
    Which episode was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    Which episode was that?
    The one prior to this one.

For goodness sake, this is an episode discussion thread. Stop bashing Cyber, stop predicting things, and talk about the episode if you've seen it or teh pictures if you have seen them.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

i can´t believe it... how can pikachu vs elekid end in a tie??? i mean it was able to defeat regiice and than the writers come up with something like that?

You know, everything's possible in the Poke world.
    Like I can use a weak pokemon to defeat a strong one in the games.
    I do believe that Pikachu will tie with Elekid.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Where are the Pic?????
    My REnCune(++)!!!:

Another Version Entei-Based:

Credit goes to Eeveerose

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

I want a all region game made on DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by PokemonFan_Samuel)

Wait, did Shinji release his Mukkuru after it lost???

What pokemon did Shinji have?
    I claimed the song The heaven I'm headed to by Direks bently in the claim a song thread

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

There are very few on the site who think Donphan will evolve in the 5th genration if your are one like me place this in your sig

^^ He had Mukurru, Hikozaru ( hope i spelled that right, its the fire starter), and Elekid.
    Ash uses his mukurru, Aipom and pikachu.

Shinji's Mukurru beats Ash's. Aipom beats the fire guy. Pikachu ties with Elekid.

Okay for those saying "OMG HOW CAN PIKACHU LOSE?" . People Calm Down, the WRITERS ALWAYS do this. They always reset pikachu's power level everytime Ash starts a new journey. Besides we dont even know wether Shinji is a beginning trainer or not. He can easily be an experienced trainer and so can his Elekid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez View Post
    ^^ He had Mukurru, Hikozaru ( hope i spelled that right, its the fire starter), and Elekid.
    Ash uses his mukurru, Aipom and pikachu.

Shinji's Mukurru beats Ash's. Aipom beats the fire guy. Pikachu ties with Elekid.

Okay for those saying "OMG HOW CAN PIKACHU LOSE?" . People Calm Down, the WRITERS ALWAYS do this. They always reset pikachu's power level everytime Ash starts a new journey. Besides we dont even know wether Shinji is a beginning trainer or not. He can easily be an experienced trainer and so can his Elekid.
    Yes i thought it was a good battle

we have no idea if Shinijii is a new trainer..he could be like ash..and just go caught a starter in the wild and Mukkuru a while ago..whil having Elekid as his partner

i thought it was great battle...monkey vs monkey was the best !!
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Yeah, Aipoms first OFFICIAL win in a match. It also helped Ash catch Mukkuru.

Shinji caught his Mukkuru in front of Ash, I think. I cant tell much from the pictures there not loading up right.
    His Elekid though, looks like its had experience before and Shinj doesn't look like a beginning trainer.

Why does Shinji have 3 Mukkuru's? I'm guessing he was trying to find the best one or something. I still like Pocchama even if its a brat. So the group meets up now that Mukkuru saves Pocchama from being captured from TR's Mecha. Ash climbs up the robot and saves Pika. They get blasted off. They return to the lab because Ash's clothes come in. They are talking seems Hikari and them decide to travel together. They leave the lab and Shinji is waiting for Ash. They battle Shinji's Mukkuru beats Ash's. Aipom iron tails Hikozaru back and it faints. It appears that Pikachu hadnt fully recovered from TR's damage done to it. Elekid and it battle for a bit and both faint resulting in a tie. Shinji says something and walks away carrying Elekid. Whatever he said to Ash pisses him off alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez View Post
    Yeah, Aipoms first OFFICIAL win in a match. It also helped Ash catch Mukkuru.

Shinji caught his Mukkuru in front of Ash, I think. I cant tell much from the pictures there not loading up right.
    His Elekid though, looks like its had experience before and Shinj doesn't look like a beginning trainer.
    Flamez are you sure that Aipom won it's match? i was thinking it lost from the pictures i was looking at.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast