Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: When Pokémon Worlds Collide (471)

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Flamez are you sure that Aipom won it's match? i was thinking it lost from the pictures i was looking at.
    Yeah I thought that too cuz the pictures make it seem like that. But trust me, Aipom won.

Shinji... doesn't look like a person I'd like. In fact, I already detest him. But that doesn't mean anything about his character, which is genius. I'm reminded of Silver, yet this guy is competent. I can't wait to see his line-up. I predict a Kaburaisu in the distant future.

I'd like to mention that Pikachu has a HORRIBLE track-record against the Ele-line. As far as I know, it's never beaten one by itself. I would NOT mind it if the anime stated that Pikachu sustained grevious injuries due to Team Rocket and thus lost a great deal of its power.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master View Post
    Why does Shinji have 3 Mukkuru's? I'm guessing he was trying to find the best one or something. I still like Pocchama even if its a brat. So the group meets up now that Mukkuru saves Pocchama from being captured from TR's Mecha. Ash climbs up the robot and saves Pika. They get blasted off. They return to the lab because Ash's clothes come in. They are talking seems Hikari and them decide to travel together. They leave the lab and Shinji is waiting for Ash. They battle Shinji's Mukkuru beats Ash's. Aipom iron tails Hikozaru back and it faints. It appears that Pikachu hadnt fully recovered from TR's damage done to it. Elekid and it battle for a bit and both faint resulting in a tie. Shinji says something and walks away carrying Elekid. Whatever he said to Ash pisses him off alot.
    Wow, yah I saw that image of wher Ash looked ticked, wonder what Shinji said to tick him off. I also wonder what got Hikari to travel with the gang in the first place, was it becuase his Pikachu fried her bike? LOL. I can't wait to see all the images for the episode.

Flamez are you sure that Aipom won it's match? i was thinking it lost from the pictures i was looking at.
    The pics I saw had Aipom iron tailing Hikozaru who was on fire and the next pic is of Hikozaru on the ground as Shinji is returning it then Ash returns Aipom and smiling in the next pic.
    I also wonder what got Hikari to travel with the gang in the first place, was it becuase his Pikachu fried her bike? LOL. I can't wait to see all the images for the episode.
    I dont think so. Ash was talking with Proffesor oak after done talking to his mom and there is a moment when Hikari is all excited and is having a conversation with Ash then Ash finishes the conversation with Oak and walks out to see Shinji. I'm assuming the part where Hikari was smiling and got excited was the part when they decided to travel together.
    Last edited by ghost master; 29th September 2006 at 7:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master View Post
    The pics I saw had Aipom iron tailing Hikozaru who was on fire and the next pic is of Hikozaru on the ground as Shinji is returning it then Ash returns Aipom and smiling in the next pic.
    Not trying to be rude or anything but that was focus punch not iron tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez View Post
    Not trying to be rude or anything but that was focus punch not iron tail.
    Sorry couldnt tell from pics. From what I had seen it looked like Iron tail.

Team Rocket had a NEW MOTTO!

New BGM (kinda weird), AND New Words.

Don't know what they said, but I think Kojiro said "Crisis!"

Episode 3 Outline:
    - Ash and Brock see a blast of electricity shooting towards the sky. Thinking it is Pikachu, they run towards it, only to encounter Shinji and his Elekid blasting away at Mukkuru. He actually aims a Pokeball at Ash's Mukkuru.
    - It turns out Shinji's trying to find the best Mukkuru to train, and his opinion he must catch many of them and then pick the best one, and let the others go. (How he chose one was the fact that the his Pokedex told him that one of the Mukkuru had Aerial Ace. He keeps that one and lets go the other two he caught.)
    - Ash doesn't like this style of training apparently. Shinji offers for a 3 vs 3 battle. However Ash doesn't have three at the moment. Shinji walks off then.
    - Ash and Brock see another blast of electricity, and it's from Pikachu's Volt Tackle. Hikari and Pikachu has run into one of Team Rocket's mech. It's resistant to all attacks, including Pochama's Bubblebeam and Pikachu's electric attacks.
    - Team Rocket grabs Pikachu. Aipom and Mukkuru jump in to fire off their attacks. Team Rocket see Ash and goes into a new Motto.
    - Ash climbs one of the mech's arms, and Team Rocket try to use the other arms to remove Ash, , but one of the arms ends up punching through the gut of the robot, causing it to explode. Ash and Pikachu crawl themselves outof the wreckage, safe and sound.
    - Everyone heads back to the lab, where apparently a package for Ash has arrived. It's from his mother, containing new clothes.
    - Ash speaks with Professor Oak. Hikari knows of him from his Pokemon Poetry.
    - Hikari makes the decision to tag along with Ash and Brock. No mention of the bike.
    - Shinji appears again, having decided to challenge Ash.
    - Shinij's Mukkuru beat's Ash's Mukkuru.
    - Ash's Aipom beat's Shinji's Hikozaru.
    - Ash's Pikachu and Shinji's Elekid Double KO each other.

Did the Oak Lecture segments return?

So does Shinji still have his Mukkuru or not, also i've noticed that Shinji's elekid faught pikachu similar to how gary's elekible did including using protect against Volt Tackle

Another stupid oversized robot. Almost all my hopes for D/P have gone out the window.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

If I was to guess what Shinji said to Ash that ticked him off, he assumed that Ash wasn't at all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness View Post
    - It turns out Shinji's trying to find the best Mukkuru to train, and his opinion he must catch many of them and then pick the best one, and let the others go. (How he chose one was the fact that the his Pokedex told him that one of the Mukkuru had Aerial Ace. He keeps that one and lets go the other two he caught.)
    - Ash doesn't like this style of training apparently..
    Sounds like Shinji is just like most Pokemon game players.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

So does Shinji still have his Mukkuru or not
    Nope. He doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness View Post
    Nope. He doesn't.
    you do know i'm referring to the one he used in the battle against Ash's right?

looks like shinji is more like gary, great

Ok, I officially hate Shinji. Obviously thats the purpose of his character though, to be an absolutely heartless jerk. Not an arrogant snob like Gary or Drew, but a complete and all-out jerk.

...Best character design yet, though.
    "The Melody of Reason will Play the Note of Truth"

you do know i'm referring to the one he used in the battle against Ash's right?
    Of course. Only thing I'm unsure of is why.

It's pretty depressing when Pikachu can barely beat an Elekid.

I wonder if the writers watch their own show anymore? Don't they remember Pikachu losing to Super Electabuzz in AG191? Don't they remember that Pikachu SHOULD be very powerful and it recently took out a legendary?

There is no excuse for this.

Did he not keep the Mukkuru? I couldn't see him release it - then again, I've only seen the pictures.

Ash keeps Mukkuru.

Shinji gives his away.

Monkey vs. Monkey...I love it! I hope Ash's Aipom learns some fire attacks cuz then it would also be a fire vs. fire match next battle! As for the rest of the episode, Shinji's attitude is a great contrast to Ash. Here's hoping that they we see more of their interactions. Overall good episode, I'm glad that we got to see the first Shinou battle!

I'm sure Shinji will be back what I'm going to speculate on now is whether or not he works for Team Galxy, it seems right up his alley. Will see, so far I've been right about every thing before. Any ways Cyb, must you comapline about every thing? Like I said before just enjoy it, don't worry about it. I'm enjoying every second. Whether or not Shinji is heartless he's becoming my favorite rival for Ash. I'm sure there will be more interaction between the two, this is after all the first episode he's in. I bet Shinji will be the type who wants to defeat Ash himself without Team Rockets help but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    Ash keeps Mukkuru.

Shinji gives his away.
    Why do that if his defeated Ash's?

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShadow View Post
    Why do that if his defeated Ash's?
    Maybe he decieded that it still wasn't strong enough after watching it battle.

And Pikachu tieing with Elekid isn't so bad if you remember the fact that it was weakned by Team rocket a bit and wasn't at 100% of it's usual power.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast