Thread: Gameboy's Sprite Thread

Default Gameboy's Sprite Thread

Okay this is it, my sprite thread full of just about every sprite I've created, mixed, edited, etc. Now this is my first thread so you can blame me If its too big or somethin'! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! About my spriting presentation, if you have a slow comp...LONG LOAD! I guess(I have DSL heh)

Now this sheet is for you to rate how much better my sprites have gotten(New ones are the red old ones white)

Now this about all the Pokemon GX sprites I made and or altered or edited or just there...

This is my very own Pokemon Collesseum sprite sheet! not every thing was made by me(but mostly by me)cuz I didn't feel like doing everything new so here:

& the old one is there too in case you wanted a comparision
    These last ones are all the GX stuff & all the other random sprite stuff I made:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Also the stuff with no "Ask me, Thankme," etc. you can use freely if ya want! & the free overworlds.
    Credit goes out to me Coronis, Magmaman, Silver Salamence, >The Hazy Spriter< Keep on keepin on people![/SPOILER]
    Last edited by LGameboyR; 17th June 2009 at 8:25 PM.
    [CENTER]Thanks to Dark Latios for the Trainer Card & the Gameboy Advance was done by me.

Good, some things can be inproved though, quite alot there. I reallly like the surfing/fishing scene, (the one with the eevee)

whats wrong with your main characters arm?!

Quote Originally Posted by fenix287 View Post
    whats wrong with your main characters arm?!
    Its can be explained through my comic
    [CENTER]Thanks to Dark Latios for the Trainer Card & the Gameboy Advance was done by me.

I think you should name who made what.

I did, I gave cred to those people because thats there characters I made for my comic & coronis cause of the "What about us?!" Cover.

I know that, but be more specific. >_> As in, what did Hazy make, what did Magmaman etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ř®??G? ??* View Post
    I know that, but be more specific. >_> As in, what did Hazy make, what did Magmaman etc.
    No no no, I made ALL this stuff I'm giving credit cuz they made the characters...Basicly there ALL not original but if you mean which sprites, I made a couple I'll list them in the credits

Oh. Now I understand. Like, you make Hazy's character into a trainer sprite?

Nice...

You ever consider a collaberation?

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 1333-0236-8007

Quote Originally Posted by Saito Hikari View Post
    Nice...

You ever consider a collaberation?
    I don't get the question...

Yo long time no see. I dont know what he means but I hope he means bring back the comic. (Plese Ive been waiting so long for it to come back.)
    Remember me? No. Good.

My White Scramble Challenge:
        Spoiler:- Open to See: