Thread: YGO COTD - 10/5/2006: Inferno Reckless Summon

Default YGO COTD - 10/5/2006: Inferno Reckless Summon

Text
    You can only activate this card when 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 points or less is Special Summoned to your side of the field while there is a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon all cards with the same name as the Summoned monster from your hand, Deck, and Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent selects 1 monster on their side of the field and Special Summons all cards with that same name from their hand, Deck, and Graveyard.

Ugh...I missed COTD yesterday between the forums being stupid, and then we had a cable outage in my area. That knocked out my internet AND my television. That wasnt fun. Anywho, today's COTD is the high risk - high return card, Inferno Reckless Summon. With its requirements, this card is almost situational. And you have to watch what your opponent has summoned to the field because your plan can totally backfire. But if they have something like a face up Breaker, then all hell can break loose. Combining this card with Celestial Transformation can make you wave "bye bye" to your opponent when you summon three Agent of Judgement - Saturn. They hit your Shining Angel? Thats okay, special summon Proto Cyber Dragon, and flip this up. Theyre staring down 3 Cyber Dragon, and hoping that you arent the only guy on the planet playing a Power Bond.

Advanced Format 2.5/5 (Takes some work, but when executed correctly watch the hell out.)

IRL FTW. Nice review man. I giove the card 3/5, but in this format, Life Points mean everything and if you can't find someway to keep yourself alive then your done. Combo's that involve cards like these just aren't fast enough.

However, different decks=different flow.

~THREE SEE~

3.5/5 I use the above combo mentioned with the Cyber Dragons

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I'd say mediocre, well for my deck anyway.

-Judai

Blah, whatever. Can be good, can be bad. I wouldn't use this thing outside of a tomato control deck (even then its blah), unless until the gadgets come out.

2/5
    +-..::Current AIM randomness::..-+
    SOADfanChOpSuEy: It has wings, human arms, a lion mane and a scorpion tail
    SOADfanChOpSuEy: F*** tentacles
    SOADfanChOpSuEy: Im rollin with THAT S***
    SOADfanChOpSuEy: AND THE MOTHAF***AS NAKED
    SOADfanChOpSuEy: THAT MEANS HE DONT GIVE A F***