Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Appealshipping General Discussion

Default Appealshipping General Discussion

From the new opening:

^ I don't know who the other girl is, but a lot of people think she's going to be Hikari's Contest rival.

OMG! Could this become the next great yuri ship?

Keep an eye on this one, folks!

Dang XD. First May x Kelly. And now Hikari x the rivel. This shipping sounds interesing but kinda funny XD. I'm just asking, Why do you think they will make a good couple CyberCubed?
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

WOW. ;O I REALLY like her new rival. She's cute and...wow. o_O I think I'm a fan.

...and about the ship? Probably.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Woah, she's really cool looking. Yeah, she's most likely going to be Hikari's rival.

Ahh, cute shipping too. =] I actually think I might like it.

Oooh, she's cute. And she kinda looks like me on sexy!drugs.

I probably wont' like the pair cause I hate rivalpairs, but maybe the rival will be able to be paired with some other cute contest girl. :3

Purrrrrrr.

:0

Their colors are opposites. Random person= red and Hikari= blue.
    This is a ship I'm looking forward to, despite my distaste in non-het
    My tumblr or something: x

I normally don't do ships, but I'd love this one! <3

-Judai

Anyone want to name it?

What's the new rival's name?

-Judai

Okay... I'll support this AND Pearl Shipping! Teh ownzorz!

Judai: Nobody knows yet.

CC: How about OppositeShipping? I got that from their color schemes. They look COMPLETELY different.
    I have but 3 regrets in life:

1. I kissed a frog on a dare.
    2. I never saw a purple cow.
    3. I lied about how many regrets I had.

I claimed Rei Saotome from Yugioh GX in teh bishie thread!

Is Appealshipping taken? XD; Cause that might work as a name.

Purrrrrrr.

LOL!!
    is that from the new opening theme?
    cuz I never see this pic from the first 1-3 eps. ^^

anyways...I don't usually support Yuri ships. 0.o (I like Yaoi better~ ^^)....but this one is somehow really cute. xD *shot*
    so yea, I guess I'll support it just for the fun of it!! tehe~~
    My DeviantArt // My Website~ Pochaki's Randomness

Pochaki- Friend Code 3651 7212 2618

Stylishshipping? XD (From the looks of it, they both seem to have a taste in fashion! ^^)

Twins with Shikamaru and Pokeshipping twins with XxM!styxX.
    Banner was made by me. </3

How bout TopazShipping? Since Pearl and Ddiamond are already taken, and I'm guessing the third version will be Topaz... I dunno.
    Here's a couple more:
    FashionShipping
    CobraShipping (Its the whole red and black thing, sorry)
    NewShipping(ooooo.... Ahhhh....)
    CouldHappenShipping (lol)
    Im out of ideas Shipping.... Er... Im out of ideas. That's what I meant to say.

Maybe we should wait till biker chick debuts in the anime till we decide a name. It's funny that May had pretty boys as rivals yet a Hikari gets a dyke-looking girl as a rival.

Hopefully the writers don't shy away from yuri ships and it'll differentiate Hikari from May more. May always looked like a girl who would get knocked up by some guy eventually, (and with the way the anime went, I wouldn't be surprised if Drew gets to **** her sooner rather than later), so it would be a nice change of pace to see Hikari flirting with girls.

C'mon writers, make it happen! After the way Harley was written, it makes me a little hopeful that we'll get some girl on girl action in the anime. It would also kill Pearlshipping...so yay!

Wow, you all seem excited. ._.;

Anwyay, I like the way she looks. She definetely looks like an awesome character based on her looks, but I'll look for her in future episodes. ^^
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Maybe we should wait till biker chick debuts in the anime till we decide a name. It's funny that May had pretty boys as rivals yet a Hikari gets a dyke-looking girl as a rival.

Hopefully the writers don't shy away from yuri ships and it'll differentiate Hikari from May more. May always looked like a girl who would get knocked up by some guy eventually, (and with the way the anime went, I wouldn't be surprised if Drew gets to **** her sooner rather than later), so it would be a nice change of pace to see Hikari flirting with girls.

C'mon writers, make it happen! After the way Harley was written, it makes me a little hopeful that we'll get some girl on girl action in the anime. It would also kill Pearlshipping...so yay!
    Doubt it. They barely do boy on girl so... Yeah. Love your sig by the way. Can Ii use it? I'll give you credit.

DAMN, her rival is like hawt. She's a red head, she's probably going to be the best one yet. She's probably going to have that Osaka accent too.

I may support the ship, I can see people already imagining the new girl trying to life Hikari's skirt up and toying with her.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

I support this ship. It seems cute but I hope she will be her new rival.
    I love Skitty.

Wow..her new rival ish pretty..

I might support this..though I dunno yet.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I definitly won't support this. I'm usually not a fan of yuri, and sthe potential rival looks a little like Misty, but an much um... uglier version XD. Hey, just my 'pinion!

Your so sweet Cyb, seriously. You also said you wanted to take out the Hikari fan boy's. Why don't you try not to bash the fans and people might respect yah. And no there have not been lesbians in main characters or gay's but ship whatever the heck you want for whatever reason you want to. Any ways I'm not shipping this either. Its sad your shipping some thing just to get even of Hikari May Fan boy's or PearlShippers or becuase May got taken out and you want revenge agaianst all of us but do what you gotta do. I sulte you :P
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 6th October 2006 at 5:03 AM.

Aw, you're upset that Hikari possibly going for girls would destroy your precious Pearlshipping?

One thing I learned about Ash ships after AG ended is to pretty much give up on them. The writers are always going to have a new girl traveling with Ash and they'll amount to nothing again and again by the time the female has to leave.

Every female on this show has had a canon love interest during their run, and since there are a lack of guys involved in her story, red-haired girl here may be what the writers will go for.

I'll be keeping an eye on this pair, hopefully the girl debuts before the first Contest like Drew did.

Aw, you're upset that Hikari possibly going for girls would destroy your precious Pearlshipping?

One thing I learned about Ash ships after AG ended is to pretty much give up on them. The writers are always going to have a new girl traveling with Ash and they'll amount to nothing again and again by the time the female has to leave.

Every female on this show has had a canon love interest during their run, and since there are a lack of guys involved in her story, red-haired girl here may be what the writers will go for.

I'll be keeping an eye on this pair, hopefully the girl debuts before the first Contest like Drew did.

I'm not worryed at all about this ship becuase nothing like this has ever happend in the show. Besides Harley and he didn't get paried up with any one either way. And just becuase Ash/May didn't happen doesn't mean nothing else can't. But yah like I said before do what you want, your just going to tick off a lot more people though such as Hikari fan boy's I'm not basically angry for I am used to you and your constant critizing.

I think this type of shipping won't be a canon

i put this at #30 on my top 30 shipping list

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast