Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P.D. (Contestshipping)

Default P.D. (Contestshipping)

This came from a random idea that popped into my head. It’ll be about the great, grand Contestshipping! And maybe some slight Pokeshipping. As far as I know this will be rated PG as a whole.

The title... yeah, don't pay any attention to it, I make really sucky titles ._.

I’d appreciate any constructive criticism. ^^

CHAPTER 1

It was a Beautifly, it was real, it was moving, and for Pete’s sake, it had just touched her. May liked to think she had decent control over herself, as long as it didn’t involve her temper, but judging from what she saw before her, she had ingested something she probably shouldn’t have. Funny. She couldn’t remember being at a party or any other similar setting in the past few days that could have possibly involved intoxicating substances. And judging from the pain that shot through her arm as she hit her funny bone against the staircase’s handrail, this was no dream, either.

May stared in horror at the cheerful butterfly dancing around her. She tried to will her mind back to normal but it just wasn’t going away.

Oh, God. Her parents were right. She really did have a video game addiction and she had had one battle too many.

May walked down the steps holding a white device in one hand, and a thin stylus in the other. She tapped the bottom screen with the stick and gave a slight smile, seemingly pleased.

“May, stop playing Gameboy. Hurry up and get ready for school.” called a male’s voice.

No response.

“May!” came the voice again.

May frowned and reluctantly turned off the device. She took slow, cautious steps, not exactly excited about having to put her game away.

“It's a DS, not a Gameboy.” She mumbled.

“You’re too obsessed with that thing.” He said, ignoring her comment. “The world doesn’t revolve around Polkamon. You need to get out there, and do something else. A sport or something. It’s not healthy to let something that doesn’t even exist take over your life.” Her dad lectured.

“It’s Pokemon, not Polkamon.” She corrected stubbornly. Norman sighed.

“Get a quick snack and meet your mom in the car in five minutes. I’ve got to get to the office.” said Norman.

He picked up his briefcase from beside the stairs, and headed out the door. He looked very professional in the crisp, black business suit.

May opened her DS again and resumed playing. She walked into the kitchen and absentmindedly grabbed an apple from a nearby fruit bowl. She bit into it without taking her eyes off the game.

“Mornin’, May.”greeted her younger brother Max, who also played the game.

“Enough Pokemon, let’s get to school.”

Caroline took the DS from the girl’s hands, and closed it. May quickly reached over and pulled her game card out of it, and put it in her pocket. Like Norman, Caroline also wore business attire. She slid the system into her purse and walked out the door. Max quickly hid his own DS on his lap and put his hands over it. She looked at him and held her hand out.

“I promise I won’t play it during school.” He frowned and fidgeted, clutching the system in his hands.

Caroline didn’t believe a second of it. Her hand was still extended. Max pouted. He pushed past his mom and made his way up the stairs to hide his game. Anything was better than his mom getting her hands on it and forgetting it at the office later. She had done that last week. And those had been three slow, painful days.

“I’ll wait for you two in the car.” She said.

May ran upstairs just as Max came back down. She ran into her brother’s room and slipped her hand under his pillow knowing exactly where he always hid it. Now at her own room, she opened a drawer and took out a red bandana with a white Pokeball design on it, and put it on her head. She shoved the DS into her red backpack, which closely resembled her bandana except for the fact that the Pokeball shape was black instead of white. She glanced at the mirror to make sure she looked okay, and ran outside to see Caroline raiding Max’s backpack in search for the DS.

“I left it in my room!” he said irritably.

“Just making sure.” She replied, handing him back his bag.

They hopped in the car, ready to leave.

“I’ll be right back, I forgot my planner.” With that Caroline sped into the house.

Max looked at his sister. “Give it.”

“Give what?” May asked innocently.

Max held out his hand which had May’s DS in it. “Trade ya.”

“How’d you get it back?” she asked, taking Max’s DS out of her backpack and handing it to him.

“Swiped it from Mom while she wasn’t looking.”

May put her game back into the system and stuffed it back into her backpack quickly when she saw Caroline coming back outside.

“You two look highly suspicious.” Caroline said eying her children.

“Huh?” May looked at Caroline with her best innocent face.

“Hmm…” she decided not to press the subject.

As they rode down the streets, May and Max both looked out the window, unfazed by their surroundings.

“Look, May! It’s your little friend!” Caroline suddenly announced.

“What?” May turned away from her position at the window and looked towards where her mother’s eyes looked. A green haired boy walked down the sidewalk, eyes closed, hands in pocket, head facing down.

“Why don’t you ask him if he wants a ride? It’s still some time away from school.” Caroline suggested.

May looked up at Caroline, her eyes in protest, but it was too late. She had already pulled over.

“Good morning, Drew.” She smiled.

Drew stopped and looked up.

“Oh, good morning” He said with a polite smile.

“Why don’t you hop in? There's plenty of room in the back.”

“I’d really appreciate that. Thank you.” He gave Caroline a quick polite nod. May frowned at his act of politeness.

“I’ll just walk to school now. It’s only a few blocks.” Max opened a door and jumped off. “Besides, I wouldn’t want to say anything that might embarrass you in front of Drew.” He snickered looking at May.

May shot him a look but said nothing. Drew slid into the car and closed the door. By this time Max was already one block away, trying to get away from his mom’s view so he could start playing his game.

“Max! You better not play Pokemon during school!” Caroline called down the street.

May cocked her head. How did she know? Drew raised an eyebrow noticing Caroline didn’t completely approve the Pokemon craze.

“So May. What were your grades on your last six math tests?” Drew’s emphasis on the words were very slight, and only noticed by May. At first she looked puzzled by the question, but she quickly understood what he meant. Six was such a key number when it came to Pokemon. And grades definitely had to refer to their Pokemon level-up rivalry. Caroline suspected nothing.

“All of them ninety five.” She said proudly. She sat up straight and smiled gloriously.

“Really? I got one hundred on all of mine.” He gloated.

May frowned, annoyed but not exactly surprised, and sunk back down into her seat. It wasn't fair that Drew happened to own six stinkin' Lucky Eggs.

“That’s a very good achievement. You must be very smart.” Caroline commented.

“There weren’t any tests, he’s just talking in code.” May mumbled not wanting to look any less smart than Drew. So what if her mother's belief that chlidren's lives were being taken over by Pokemon was reinforced? It wouldn't affect her. If anything she hoped it'd make Caroline's high opinions of her green-haired friend lower just a bit. But it seemed her mother had other thoughts in mind.

“They have their own secret language. How cute!” Caroline said softly to herself, but not softly enough.

“Mom!” May squealed. Drew simply pretended not to hear.

They arrived at a tall building surrounded by other kids of the same age. Most held systems in their hands similar to May’s and Max’s, in various colors.

“Later, Mom.” May said glumly and jumped out of the car. Drew stepped out of the car and looked back at Caroline.

“Thanks for the ride.” Drew gave Caroline a polite nod.

“It was no problem, dear. If you ever need a ride just ask for it.” Caroline smiled at him then drove away.

“Why aren’t you ever that polite to me?” May grumbled.

“You’re just not worth it.” Drew smirked, and all signs of good manners disappeared. He gave his trademark hair flick and walked away from May.

~~~~~~~~~

May opened her locker. Multiple stickers stuck to the door showing the word “Pokemon” in bright blue and yellow letters, along with pictures of creatures like Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic.

“Cool bandana.” commented a girl walking by as she nodded towards the Pokeball design.

“Thanks!” beamed May. “I like your shirt!” She said referring to a black shirt with a Pikachu on it that the girl was wearing.

She turned her attention back to her locker. She pulled some books out and put others in.

Ten minutes till class starts. Enough time for a battle. She thought.

May walked out of the school and headed towards the soccer field. She spotted a girl with orange hair and ran to her.

“Hey, Misty!” May greeted.

“Hi, May.” Misty quickly glanced up from her DS at her and smiled.

May pulled her own system out of her backpack. Both girls leaned against a fence. Video game music came from the game but could barely be heard through all of the talking from other students around them.

“Who are you battling?” May asked Misty, looking up from her game.

“Me.” Someone said a few feet away from her.

“Hi, Ash. Didn’t see you there.” May smiled.

“Hey, May.” Ash greeted with a smile, not looking up from the game.

“Ha!” Misty stood away from the fence and looked over at Ash triumphantly. “Beat you again!” she cried.

“You got lucky!” Ash protested. “You got a critical hit!”

“You got five of them throughout the whole battle, and you don’t see me complaining!” Misty answered.

Ash frowned and adjusted his red hat.

“Face it, I’m just better than you!” Misty taunted.

“Are not!” countered Ash.

“Are too!” retorted Misty.

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

A bell rang.

“Five minute warning, let’s go!” cried May ending their argument.

She grabbed her backpack and ran into the building. Misty and Ash followed suit. They rushed into a classroom and plopped their backpacks beside them.

“Mr. Ketchum, no hats inside the building. Same goes for bandannas.” said a teacher as she walked in.

Ash groaned and pulled it off. May slid her bandanna off too.

“All Pokemon things away. There will be a test today, and I don’t want anything distracting you.” ordered the teacher.

There was a rustle from the whole room, as people took off watches, bracelets, key chains, and other Pokemon merchandise off. Those who wore Pokemon shirts were forced to put a sweatshirt over them. There wasn’t a single person in the room who hadn’t had to put something away. May started to settle in her seat when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see a giggling Misty who handed her a small folded paper. On the front of the cover a heart was drawn, with very small letters written along the edge of it.

“From Drew.” said Misty just barely audible above everyone’s chatter.

May started to grow nervous. Her heartbeat started going just slightly faster, and so did her breath. She squinted down at the letters drawn around the heart.

I bet you wish Drew had drawn this – Misty

On closer inspection May recognized the perfect curves on the heart that only Misty could draw. She turned around and looked at her.

“Misty!” she hissed irritably

“What?” she giggled, unsuccessfully trying to look innocent.

May calmed down but felt a bit foolish. After all the stalling she finally opened the note.

I’ll win the next battle.

She turned the upper half of her body around, and saw Drew sitting three seats back, and one seat to the side. He sat up straight, holding a book in front of him with two hands. He looked very intellectual and mature. Drew knew she was staring at him. He flipped the page, and casually glanced up at her. May stuck her tongue out at him and mouthed the words “You wish.” She didn’t want to yell across the classroom. His mature look was instantly lost as he pulled down on his eye with his index finger, and stuck his tongue out at her too. Just as quick he regained his good-student look and continued looking at his book. May smiled and turned back around.

~~~~~~~~~~~

May tapped her pencil irritably. She was in her final class before lunch. Just a few more seconds and she’d be free.

“So the war of….” The teacher’s voice droned on and on. May wasn’t able to make out many of the words anymore.

Finally, the sound of the bell came.

“Yes!” almost the whole class cried. Everyone shuffled about as they gathered their things and hurried out.

May, Misty, and Ash all walked out and went to their place against the fence again and pulled out their video games.

“Drew’s on!" May exclaimed. She looked around to see if you could spot the green haired boy anywhere around. A message popped onto her DS screen.

Drew: stop looking 4 me and start the battle

Drew: or are you too afraid to lose?

PokeMay: I just want2 be able to see the look on ur face when I win!!!!

Drew: that’s very unlikely

PokeMay: ive beaten u before

Drew: out of how many times?

PokeMay: u got lucky

Drew: yeah, sure. just start the battle

Drew: and stop looking around

May looked around again. He had to be nearby if he knew she had been looking for him.

“Hey, Drew! Wanna battle?” cried someone’s voice behind May.

May turned around to see Drew sitting across the street from the school. A pudgy kid held a DS over his head as he waddled towards Drew.

“Sorry, May! I found a more worthy opponent!” Drew called out to her with a smirk.

“Take that back! I’m just as good as anyone else!” she fumed. Drew grinned at her without response. She walked around the fence and stomped across the street.

Drew’s eyes widened.

“May, stop!”

“I’m not goi –”

She caught a glimpse of a car quickly approaching her. It was too close. There was no time to move away. She stared at it like a deer in the headlights. Ash and Misty both noticed the tension hanging in the air as everyone helplessly looked at May about to be hit.

“Maaaay!” she heard Drew, Ash, and Misty cry right before she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May woke up with a start. The image of the car coming right at her was still strongly engraved in her mind, but she felt perfectly fine. There were no get well soon cards around, no doctors, no worried parents waiting to explain what had happened. By the looks of it, it must have all been a dream. She looked around and saw she was sitting in her room. Or at least it resembled her room… All her Pokemon things were gone.

It must have been Dad. She thought sourly. He'd do this every once in a while to try to get her mind on other things. It'd get her hands off the game, sure, but she'd just end up going outside in search of Pokemon shaped clouds.

She got out of bed, and shook off the thought of the car. Her head snapped towards the door where she thought to have imagined something pink scampering away.

“Great, now I’m starting to see things.”

May started to get ready for school, but couldn’t find any of her belongings. Her backpack was missing, and so was her Nintendo DS. She ran downstairs angrily, ready to protest about all of her missing stuff.

“Dad, did you take my Pokemon stuff and DS out of my room again?”

Norman looked up from his breakfast.

“DS?” he asked. “Well, I know your Pokemon gear is right beside the stairs if that helps.” He resumed eating.

She glanced at the side of the stairs. All she saw was her backpack. None of her Pokemon merchandise. Or gear as he had called it. And he had pronounced Pokemon right... Ignoring the though she headed back up the stairs toward her parents’ room, ready to ask her mom. She stopped when she realized what her dad was wearing. He looked very…. athletic.

“Don’t you have to get to the office or something?” She asked him.

“Office?” Norman asked puzzled.

“Nevermind.” She mumbled, once again turning back towards her mother's bedroom. She stopped as she caught a glimpse of something brown scurrying into the room.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!” She shrieked.

She raced downstairs still screaming.

“May, what’s wrong?” Norman asked.

“There’s something… upstairs….it’s brown…. I think it was a huge mouse!” she squeaked.

“Are you sure it wasn't just Eevee?” asked Caroline.

“Eevee?” May forgot about the scurrying furball. She found it very odd to hear her mom using a Pokemon name.

A large butterfly landed on May’s head. She froze and stared up at it.

“Beautifly!” it said.

May looked ready to scream. She hurriedly backed up against the staircase, accidentally hitting her funny bone in the process. ****. This was no damn dream. Funny bones most definitely did not tingle in dreams. And her parents would have her head as soon as they found out she had commit substance abuse, because there was simply no other explanation for what she was seeing.

“Ah! I get it!” Caroline said. “P.D!”

“Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that!” Norman snapped his fingers in understanding.

How they could be so calm about everything when their own daughter was getting ready to die, May would never know.
    Last edited by Hullo; 29th July 2009 at 7:58 AM.

~~Awesomeness~~

Here are some spelling mistakes I found. Nothing major; just typos:

Quote Originally Posted by Hullo View Post
    May and May both looked out the window, unfazed by their surroundings
    Should be May and Max

May cocked her had.
    Should be May cocked her head

That's all for spelling errors. NOW: favourite quotes of the story!

“You’re just not worth it.” Drew smirked. He gave his trademark hair flick and walked away from May.
    aww! that's so harsh!!! yet classic! lol

“All Pokemon things away. There will be a test today, and I don’t want anything distracting you.” ordered the teacher.

There was a rustle from the whole room, as people took off watches, bracelets, key chains, and other Pokemon merchandise off. Those who wore Pokemon shirts were forced to put a sweatshirt over them. There wasn’t a single person in the room who hadn’t had to put something away.
    XD that's funny.

I bet you wish Drew had drawn this – Misty

On closer inspection May recognized the perfect curves on the heart that only Misty could draw. She turned around and looked at her.
    XD haha... Misty...

His mature look was instantly lost as he pulled down on his eye with his index finger, and stuck his tongue out at her too. Just as quick he regained his good-student look and continued looking at his book. May smiled and turned back around.
    I honestly can't see Drew do that. XD

This story is pretty good. Does May belong in the reality world? Or does she belong in pokemon world? What's going to happen? Does whatever you do in the pokemon world affect you in the reality world? What does P.D. stand for? so many questions... lol. Well, I want to find out, so please put me on the PM LiST!!!!

click on my banner to go to my CS fic! (no flames!)

Great beginning! I did notice a couple mistakes, but besides that, it great! Keep up the great work! When you get a PM List, please add me!
    A Proud Contestshipper!
    Sprites from Pokesho

Thanks for the reviews! Those weird little mistakes weren't my fault! I was framed!!!! Oh well, it's fixed now =P

You've both been added to the PM list! The new chapter should be up.... meh dunno. Darn schoolwork ._. It's doing this on purpose.... It doesn't want me to keep on writing!!! I'm done with most of the chapter, so it shouldn't take too long.

Well, I'm off to do homework and work on the next chapter. Later!

PM List:
    Genkiness
    cs4ever

~~Awesomeness~~

Whoa, this is REALLY interesting, you know. :o I like it a LOT! ^__^ Update soon, ok?

Btw, can you put me onto your PM list?
    Contestshipper & Pokeshipper
    Both banners over the size limits, please read the signature rules.

Wow. Very good. I like the DS/Pokemon craze, and how when Haruka wakes up, she's in a Pokemon world. Any mistakes I noticed, Genkiness pointed out.

Good job! Add me to the PM list please!!

~!MK!~

great story so far!! very very interesting!! may i please be added to the pm list?? please update when you can!! ^_^
    Dana the anime queen's PokePet

Pochama the level 72 Pochama!

Thank you all for the reviews! =D I’m not sure when the next chapter will be up but it should be soon. Blame it on the schoolwork!! >.<

PM List:
    Genkiness
    cs4ever
    Cache
    ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
    theanimequeen

~~Awesomeness~~

This is interesting, must read more. =]
    Can I be added to the PM list?

I'm sorry this is taking so long ._. I've had loads of homework and finals are coming up. I don't know when I'll be done with the next chapter but it shouldn't take me too long. Most of it is already done. This is just to let you all know I didn't forget about it after the first chapter >>

Quote Originally Posted by b0redomness View Post
    This is interesting, must read more. =]
    Can I be added to the PM list?
    Sure, I'll add you, but just to let you know that review counts as spam ^^; but thanks for reviewing. =)

~~Awesomeness~~

I love this! The angle you started from is great! I especially loved the scene in the classroom after Drew's note when he was looking all mature then pulls down his eyelid! Deffo the best bit in the ficcy

Just a question, but at what stage do you join may?
    add to pm list please!

EDIT: Right, after school and time to write a bit more...*scratches head* wow, i was really late for physics to post at 10:39!(starts at 10:30)

Anyways, I knwo you wanted constructive critisism, but I honestly can't think of any...You've written this to perfection to me Cept the thing about Caroline insisting on giving Drew a lift to school but letting her young son walk all the distance she didn't want, what effectively is to her, a random boy from her daughter's class(even though we all know he's more than that )

Oh, if you really want (although not necessary) you could try making your sentences a little longer. Not a major thing or even something I noticed on 1st read through but if you really want something, there it was.

O.o The whole mum taking her DS so she nicks her brothers and they trade a bit later was FANTASTIC! Sounded like a little routine they had going there.

They road down the streets making a turn here and there. May and Max both looked out the window, unfazed by their surroundings.
    Although they are going down a road, they rode down it.

Their code speech was very ingenious. (maths tests)

“They have their own secret language. How cute!” Caroline said softly to herself, but not softly enough.
    Very cute indeed!

“You’re just not worth it.” Drew smirked. He gave his trademark hair flick and walked away from May.
    *cackles* (yes I am now just listing my favourite bits/lines)

The whole bit with Ash and Misty after their battle was great! (Pokeshipper at heart)

She turned the upper half of her body around, and saw Drew sitting three seats back, and one seat to the side. He sat up straight, holding a book in front of him with two hands. He looked very intellectual and mature. Drew knew she was staring at him. He flipped the page, and casually glanced up at her. May stuck her tongue out at him and mouthed the words “You wish.” She didn’t want to yell across the classroom. His mature look was instantly lost as he pulled down on his eye with his index finger, and stuck his tongue out at her too. Just as quick he regained his good-student look and continued looking at his book. May smiled and turned back around.
    I'm sorry, I had to put this bit in again. It's just such a perfect little moment!

“Ah! I get it!” Her mom said knowingly. “P.D.!”

“Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that!” Norman snapped his fingers in understanding.

May looked up from the butterfly, worry written all over her face
    P.D.? I'm very interested and await with baited breath for the next instalment!
    Last edited by Esperon; 15th November 2006 at 5:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    I love this! The angle you started from is great! I especially loved the scene in the classroom after Drew's note when he was looking all mature then pulls down his eyelid! Deffo the best bit in the ficcy

Just a question, but at what stage do you join may?
    add to pm list please!

EDIT: Right, after school and time to write a bit more...*scratches head* wow, i was really late for physics to post at 10:39!(starts at 10:30)

Anyways, I knwo you wanted constructive critisism, but I honestly can't think of any...You've written this to perfection to me Cept the thing about Caroline insisting on giving Drew a lift to school but letting her young son walk all the distance she didn't want, what effectively is to her, a random boy from her daughter's class(even though we all know he's more than that )

Oh, if you really want (although not necessary) you could try making your sentences a little longer. Not a major thing or even something I noticed on 1st read through but if you really want something, there it was.

O.o The whole mum taking her DS so she nicks her brothers and they trade a bit later was FANTASTIC! Sounded like a little routine they had going there.

Although they are going down a road, they rode down it.

Their code speech was very ingenious. (maths tests)

Very cute indeed!

*cackles* (yes I am now just listing my favourite bits/lines)

The whole bit with Ash and Misty after their battle was great! (Pokeshipper at heart)

I'm sorry, I had to put this bit in again. It's just such a perfect little moment!

P.D.? I'm very interested and await with baited breath for the next instalment!
    A review! Awesome! ^^ Thank you! Reviews make the world go round.

Stage? What do you mean by that?

I know how that could seem weird but Max's school was closer than May's and Drew's. Maybe I didn't make that too clear. >>

I fixed the road--> rode part. Thanks for pointing it out!

I'm glad you like the Drew/eye part! And I just had to get Misty and Ash in there somehow. =D Pokeshipping is a necessity! xD

Thanks for the review =P You are now on the PM list.

~~Awesomeness~~

Thankies!

On the stage bit I meant what are her achievements? She has Eevee therefore it's at the end of the BF? or after Johto? Has she gone home randomly in the middle of some journies? If we're after Johto, what place did she come....that sort of stuff, or is that explained in the next chapter?

PS. If reviews make the world go round, any chance of reviewing to my fic? Pokeship though and I'm afraid no Drew, so then again, you may not like it...

EDIT: what epi is your piccy in your sig from? I needs to know

Thankies!

On the stage bit I meant what are her achievements? She has Eevee therefore it's at the end of the BF? or after Johto? Has she gone home randomly in the middle of some journies? If we're after Johto, what place did she come....that sort of stuff, or is that explained in the next chapter?

PS. If reviews make the world go round, any chance of reviewing to my fic? Pokeship though and I'm afraid no Drew, so then again, you may not like it...

EDIT: what epi is your piccy in your sig from? I needs to know
    I'm still debating with myself whether this will be before Johto or after. Whichever it is, I don't think it will matter much. Then again, it might not even follow the anime, so who knows. '.'

Sure, I'll read your fic. Pokeshipping rocks! Even if there's no Drew, Misty is enough. Everyone likes Misty! Or else......

The pic is from Pokemon Contest! Yuzuriha Convention! One of the best episodes yet. xD

~~Awesomeness~~

I love your fic, especially since the theme is original and realistic ^-^ until the dream that is. You left a smooth trail of suspense for the reader to walk on too! Yay! Have a brownie!

I also have to note that I also like this fic because it resembles my life, so I can relate to it. I'm not saying you'll have to interview me and base this fic on my life, no, that would probably bore you xD

Keep up the great work! Take your time and spend a little time each night if you can, because inspiration can pop up at any time. Mostly, have fun writing it!

-HH ^_^
    My tumblr or something: x

Brownie! Yay! xD Thanks for reviewing! ^^ Sorry I didn't reply earlier. >> And I'm definitely having fun writing it!

Aaaaand...Finally! Here’s the next chapter! It only took me…. Oh dear.

I have a perfectly logical explanation for this! Uuh… read this while I think of it.

CHAPTER 2

Her parents had tried shoving some medicine down her throat. They claimed it would help her remember everything about the Pokemon world, but that was what scared her. The Pokemon world was virtual and only that. But what she saw told her otherwise. Her backpack had 6 Pokeballs and what she was sure was a PokeNav sitting visibly inside of it. Then there were the actual Pokemon themselves.

Norman and Caroline had been explaining everything to her, and with her parents there to comfort her she had calmed down a bit. She was no longer on the verge of passing out, but the sight of Beautifly wandering down every once in a while still made her heartbeat go berserk.

According to Caroline the medicine would make her mind go “back to normal”. She’d forget all the “fake” memories currently floating around her head, and replace them with the “real” ones about Pokemon. No matter how many encouraging words they offered, May couldn’t bring herself to take it. She didn’t want to forget what she currently knew, whichever world was the “normal” one.

Norman and Caroline had become distracted when Max called them over to the living room, an announcement on TV regarding Pokemon Gym Leaders. May had taken the chance to softly tell Eevee and Beautifly to get in their Pokeballs. She was too scared to do it herself, or to accidentally grab the wrong one and bring someone out. To her relief, they had understood and somehow beamed themselves back in.

She snuck out the door, unnoticed by the others. As freaked out as she was, there was no way she’d pass up a chance like this. REAL Pokemon. And even if her parents were right and the medicine would set things straight, what was the point of getting rid of all of the excitement and going back to a normal life she was probably already used to? No matter how close she was to wetting herself, this was an adventure!

May hadn’t been walking long when she came across a building with a large red “P” on it. This caught her attention as she knew this was a Pokemon Center. Recognizing this as a place for trainers to get together, she figured a lot of her questions could probably be answered here.

She walked in and her heart did a backflip. There were so many Pokemon! May felt her heartbeat growing more rapid all over again. Her breathing became shallow, and she found a seat somewhere away from all the Pokemon and took a seat. She had to try to calm down. She rested her elbows on her knees and held her head in her hands. It was all too much to follow. It felt too surreal! And as much as she wanted to look around and see if Nurse Joy existed, and move on to another Pokemon Center to see if they all really looked the same, her mind just wouldn’t function.

After fifteen long minutes May clenched her stomach muscles and decided to look up. There was nothing to be scared of, after all. In fact, when she saw a certain boy with emerald hair leaning against a wall, she decided it was a time to feel great joy and relief.

“Drew!”

He stood a few feet away from the main desk, where a real breathing Nurse Joy sat behind. His arms were crossed and his foot was propped up just slightly against the wall. He looked up in search of the voice. It didn’t take him long to find the girl in red waving furiously and running to him. Drew’s heart leapt to his throat and he hoped against hope that she wasn’t planning on talking to him about what had happened just recently. He pushed himself off the wall and tried his best not to cower away, since that seemed like the right thing to do right about now.

“What are you doing here?” May asked with a huge grin.

Drew released a breath he hadn’t known he had been holding. Either she hadn’t understood what had happened at the last contest, or she had already forgotten what had happened.

“Excuse me. I’m looking for a May?” Nurse Joy said walking up to them.

“That’s me…” May said unsurely.

“You have a call.” She turned around and motioned for her to follow. She directed May away from Drew and to a phone behind the main desk.

“A call?” she desperately hoped it wasn’t her parents.

She saw a green video phone with Max’s face looking out of it. Her head approached the screen very closely. She had never seen one of these before.

“May! I knew you’d be there!” Max said loudly.

“Don’t yell at me!” she shouted at him as she quickly pulled her head back.

Drew sneaked up behind May to see what all the ruckus was about.

“You have to come back home! You don’t even know where to go! Plus, you probably don’t even know what’s wrong with you.” Max reasoned.

“Yes I do, it’s P.D!” She yelled back with annoyance.

Unnoticed by anyone, Drew lost all tension in his muscles at those words. His shoulders lowered back to their normal height and breathing became an easier task. That would explain why May had walked up to him so normally.

“Do you even know what that means?” Max taunted.

“Umm… no…” May embarrassedly looked down at her lap and drew circles on it with her finger.

“Ha!”

“I’ll figure it out! I don’t need that stupid medicine!”

“But May!” Max complained.

“No!”

Max sighed.

“Fine. If you’re not going to come home for your own sake, at least do it for me. I just remembered you put the PokeNav in your backpack. You’ve had it for how long now? About an hour? Shouldn’t take much longer for you to break it, lose it, or all of the above!”

That’s what you called me for?! You care about that stupid thing more than me?!”

“You’re head is hard enough to serve as a helmet next time you fall. I see no reason to be worried about anything.” Max smirked and pushed his glasses into place.

“Oh, yeah?! Well you… you snore!” she shouted in a desperate effort to insult him.

May stabbed the hang up button with all the force her index finger could muster.

“Gee, May, fighting against a little kid sure proves how tough you are.” Drew said. His arms folded across his chest added a smug look to his haughty smile.

“He started it.” May replied grumpily, gripping her throbbing finger.

“Not very smart, are we now?” He said referring to her finger.

“It’s not my fault! It’s that P.D. thing!” she claimed standing up.

“And that relates to your stupidity how? It doesn’t affect your intelligence.”

May frowned. “It’s your fault I’m stuck here in the first place.”

His eyes flickered in reaction. Damn. If that was true…

“May, I think I have some medicine somewhere if you need any.” Nurse Joy walked over, having overheard.

“No thanks.” she said quietly.

“She probably wants to keep her current memories.” Drew explained in a tone that suggested May was peculiar for wanting to do so. May glared at him, tempted to hit him, but decided against it. She had too much respect for the almighty video game nurse before her to do such a thing in front of her.

“Oh, well, in that case you should go to the Cabin.” Nurse Joy said brightly.

“What’s the Cabin?” she asked.

“Most normal people take the medicine and get things over with so not much is known about it.” said Drew.

May threw him another glare.

“He’s right. The medicine is faster, but if you insist on keeping your memories then the Cabin is the way to go. You’ll remember everything but rumor has it that it’s a difficult task to get there, and it takes quite some time. But I think both of you working together should make things easier.”

“What?” May and Drew said in unison. In either world, working together was just something they did not do.

“Nurse Joy!”

A young trainer holding a small Pokemon in his arms ran into the building.

“My Aron!” he gasped.

Nurse Joy sped over to the trainer.

“Don’t worry, your Aron will be fine.” She comforted after seeing its condition wasn’t as bad as the boy made it out to be.

A Chansey walked out from a room pushing a cart, having seen the trainer run in. The unconscious Aron was placed on it then pushed into a room by the nurse Pokemon.

“May, I suggest going to Rustboro City and asking the Pokemon Center’s Nurse Joy about it. She should know more about it than me. Good luck!”

With that she followed Chansey into the emergency room leaving the concerned trainer behind.

May continued to look at the door through which Nurse Joy had disappeared.

“I thought she could just put the Pokemon in some machine and it’d be healed.” May thought outloud.

“You watch too much television.”

“That’s how it was in the games I played!”

“What games?”

“Well, in the normal… I mean, my world, or memo- ”

“I get it. What?”

“Stuff it, Drew! All I know is that I play Pokemon games and that’s how I heal them after they battle!”

“Games about Pokemon…” he echoed mockingly.

“It’s not funny!” May yelled out defensively.

“I never said it was. But you obviously have a lot to learn.” He smirked.

“And I suppose you know everything?”

“No, but definitely more than you, that’s for sure.” Drew replied simply.

“Then why don’t you prove it to me with a battle!” she yelled.

“Come on!” He laughed. “You probably just learned how to work a Pokeball.”

The situation had seemed so familiar to May. Both of them bickering over some foolish topic that in the end was settled by a battle on their games was something that happened very regularly. It had caused her to forget for a moment that her games probably no longer existed, as a result making her forget about the real Pokemon.

May frowned, forgetting about her anger and looked at him pleadingly. “I need to get to the Cabin.”

“And you’re telling me this why?”

“Because… You’re taking me?” She half asked, half stated with a nervous smile.

There was a pause. After a few seconds he shrugged. It was difficult for May to determine what he meant by it.

“C’mon, Drew, please! You’re the only one I know here!”

He gave a reluctant sigh. “I guess…”

She jumped at him and subconsciously embraced him in a hug, correctly assuming his answer was yes, but failing to notice that no sarcastic remark had come. Drew swallowed, but showed no other reaction.

“Thaaaank yooou!” she cried out.

****, Drew thought, just realizing what he had agreed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May dragged Drew into a store, convinced he needed a backpack and sleeping bag for the trip.

“Ya know, if you’d stop looking through every window at every shop, we’d be able to make it to Rustboro without having to sleep in the woods.”

“For your information this is only the fifth place I stop at! Besides, there’s nothing wrong with taking a peek at things every once in a while.”

“I should’ve known keeping you from slowing me down was inevitable.” He snickered and pulled his arm away from May’s grip, going into the shop on his own accord. He did the best he could to ignore May’s glower.

“Why don’t you come back here and say that to my face?!” May yelled stomping after him.

“’Cause it’d be too much for ya.”

May’s frown deepened in frustration while Drew’s grin grew slightly bigger.

Drew pulled the door open and found May pushing past him. It didn’t take her long to find something to play with.

“May, that thing you’re holding there is called a flashlight. It’s an advanced piece of technology that will keep turning on and off no matter how many times you press it.”

May was crouched in front of one of the lower shelves playing with the flash light. The cat pawed at the light every time it went on.

“There’s a Persian back there!” her voice came out loudly due to the excitement of seeing yet another Pokemon.

“Huh? That scrawny cat is in here again?” A rather large man behind the counter of the store set his newspaper down. “Gale! Get over here! That pest got in again!”

Soon enough footsteps could be heard nearing May and Drew. The blond teenage boy who wore black, baggy shorts and a red hooded sweatshirt was mumbling something under his breath. It was obvious he was trying his best not to stomp his way to the Persian. His father turned back to his newspaper.

The Persian lifted its head, having caught the scent of the boy who was advancing toward it. The cat knew it would be kicked out shortly, so it pounced onto the ground and ran off towards the door, preferring a more peaceful exit. Once it was gone, May turned her attention to the shelf crammed full of backpacks in a variety of styles.

“Help out our customers while you’re at it!” Gale’s father yelled.

He growled, not at all pleased with being bossed around. Nevertheless he continued on his way to serve his father’s clients.

“Can I help you with anyth- ” Gale stopped as soon as he looked at Drew in the face. “You!” He snarled.

Drew smirked at him, realizing who it was. Gale glanced over at May and caught her eye for a quick second before he made a sharp turn on his heel and left, not bothering to conceal his stomps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“If you hadn’t stopped we could’ve already been at Rustboro.” Drew looked at May from against the tree, with his arms folded in his usual fashion.

She sat against a tree and was looking straight ahead of her with a cranky expression etched on her face. Her stubborn side took over and she turned her head away from Drew, her mind set on ignoring what he had to say.

“Keep it up. You’re just wasting your own time.”

May then turned her whole body away from him and started yanking out the grass, one strand at a time, as she tried to forbid her ears from hearing his voice. He continued to stare at the back of her head, knowing that sooner or later she’d fail at continuing to execute the silent treatment.

“It’s not as if you didn’t play them.” she grumbled.

Content with finally hearing her talk, Drew gave a light chuckle and directed his attention back at the ground.

As always he had found a way to make fun of her, this time picking her valued video games as the chosen area of interest. May had grown furious when she had failed to at all convince him that she wasn’t a “video game junkie” as he had called her, and had stopped in hopes that the inability to continue the trip would irritate him in return. From the looks of it, Drew was unaffected.

After a few more moments of silence, he decided it was time for him to leave her alone for a bit so she could cool down and be ready when the next set of insults came around. He pulled himself off the tree and went over to where their bags were located a few steps away. The one belonging to him was a sand colored book bag May had picked out without at all bothering to ask him what he thought of it. He shook his head in disapproval of having let her decide for him. He bent down and from each of the bags retrieved two empty water bottles. Interested in what he was up to, May turned her head very slightly to the side, just enough to see him from the corner of her eye. She stared for a minute.Drew noticed this, and without turning to look at her said, “I’m not about to do anything amusing if that’s what you’re waiting for.”

“I was just looking for my PokeDex, that’s all!” May answered quickly. She turned around and pulled out her yellowish beige colored Pokemon encyclopedia. Yet again she turned her back to Drew, and started pushing random buttons on the PokeDex.

“INVALID ENTRY.” said the electronic voice.

May froze and braced herself for Drew’s comments, but was pleased to find none came. He had already left in search of the spring they had seen earlier so he could to refill their bottles.

~~~~~~~~~

May had spent her time wisely and reorganized her backpack while Drew was away. It was only done to inform herself of any items hidden away in the bag that she was no longer aware about, and not because it was a mess. Drew in this world or her other world, she knew he would have found a way to tease her about her things if he had been present. Now finished with the relearning process, she started examining the PokeNav that she had apparently stolen from her brother.

Drew crept up on her slowly. A quick yell and a slight push would be good enough to startle her. His smirk showed he was going to enjoy this. He let out the shout, making May jump. The small push on her shoulders came a split second afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~

There was a red backpack straight ahead. A sideways Pokeball figure just like her bandanna's design was embedded on it, except that it was black. The bag seemed to be able to hold much more than her little yellow fanny pack.

“Hey guys, go ahead without me I’ll catch up later. There’s something I want to see.”

The crew had reached their next destination, where May’s next contest would take place. They were tired, hungry, and were headed towards a pasta restaurant that May had found in her guidebook.

“’kay, but don’t take too long. We're eating with or without you.” Ash groaned tiredly, then rejoined Max and Brock on their struggle to keep walking.

May nodded and ran over to the stand selling backpacks while everyone else dragged themselves over to the restaurant. The booth stood alone, right in front of the Contest Hall. They had probably set up early. There was nobody else selling anything. A blond kid sat behind the table with his head buried in his arms. May could hear muffled and displeased muttering through the sweatshirt.

“That good for nothing idiot. Makes me do everything for him. It's so boring out here.”

“Uh… excuse me.” May said, not sure how to let him know she was there.

“What?” came the muffled voice again.

“About this backpack…” May reached beside her and pulled the red backpack off the hook.

He lifted his head, ready to glare at whoever was interrupting his complaining. His expression changed to a grin when he realized it was a young girl about his age talking to him.

“Hey.” He said, obviously in a much better mood.

“Hi. Could you tell me how much this backpack costs?” May asked, pointing to the backpack she was holding.

He got up from his chair and stood up straight.

“The name’s Gale. And I’m willin’ to give ya that thing there for free.” Gale placed both hands on the table and stared at May with a sly smirk on his face.

“Uhh…” May felt slightly uncomfortable. “No, thanks. I can pay for it, really.”

“Well then why don’t you pay for it by staying here with me? Things are starting to get a little boring around here. I could use some company.”

May didn’t at all like the fascinated look on his face.

“I think I’ll come back later.” She said with a nervous laugh. She placed the bag back on the table.

“Wait!” Gale grabbed May’s wrist, now completely frightening her. “Just stick around a bit! There’s nothin’ ta do!”

“Let me go!”

“Just stay here!” He ordered again, now dragging her to a tent placed behind the stand.

“May!”

Her head frantically snapped over to the voice.

“Drew!” she responded in a way that also asked for help.

The green haired boy stood some ten yards away, with a Masquerain floating behind his head.

“Let her go.”

“Make me, leaf head. I’m not doin’ anything ta her! Go away and stop stickin’ your nose in other people’s business!” he yelled a little too defensively.

Gale gave Drew no chance to reply. His eyes jolted down beside him, and from behind the table appeared a Charmeleon. It looked over at Drew, its eyes being the invitation to a Pokemon battle. Without a word from its trainer, Masquerain floated in front of him ready for action. Gale threw May’s hand away from him, prepared to concentrate on the battle.

“Charmeleon, use Flamethrower and crush that bug!”

The fire-type threw its head back and released a stream of fire.

“Silver Wind, Masquerain!” Drew countered.

The fierce move on the bug’s part instantly threw the Charmeleon’s attack back at him. The force of the fire combined with Masquerain’s attack had no trouble knocking out the weak Pokemon.

Drew looked taken aback. Masquerain and May also stared at the fainted Pokemon in shock. Gale looked stunned as well from having seen his Charmeleon collapse from that attack alone.

“Gale! What in the world are you doing to that poor lizard!? It’s still tired from having carried those boxes all morning!”

All eyes turned to the pudgy man at the door of Contest Hall. With an exasperated sigh he turned around and went back in again, as if his son frustrated him habitually.

Well, the quick knockout was now explained. Gale pulled on his hair and yelled. With swift movements he called Charmelon back into its Pokeball and grabbed the backpack from the table.

“Take it! Take the stupid thing!” he cried, throwing the bag straight at Drew. “And take your stupid girlfriend too!”

He marched angrily over to Contest Hall, fed up with everything around him. Not too long afterwards his father came out, infuriated at having to work instead of having his son do it for him. May looked at this all with confusion. Her attention was soon redirected at Drew as she felt him shoving the backpack into her arms. When she looked up he was already leaving.

“I don’t understand how you needed help with a twit like that.”

Still somewhat puzzled it took her a few seconds to react.

“Yeah, well… thanks.” She said in a bashful tone.

“See ya at the contest.” He said, ending their miniature conversation.

~~~~~~~~~

Drew finally pulled his hand away from May’s shoulder. He hadn’t expected to startle both of them with the push.

------------

Haha… Gale…. Get it? Gale of Darkness? Hahaha…. C’mon! Laugh with me!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter!
    Last edited by Hullo; 29th July 2009 at 8:52 AM.

~~Awesomeness~~

huh...the stroy's a bit....confusing....
    it's well written though, but still confusing...the part with the medecine, the "Cabin"..kinda very confusing...

but I'll wait for the next chapters ! (this one was pretty long I think...took me some time to read...)

the whole kinda "Flashback" was weird...
    When did it happen ?! How does she know Ash, Brock and Co ?
    How do thex know her ?!?

anyhow, I really wish that I could find myself in the pokemon world
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Yayayayayay!! Finally we have a new chapter!!! Right, on with the review!

I love Max! He's just like...great! And considering he usually annoys the heck out of me, I love him in this so you've done a really, really good job there matey

“Drew!”
    Dread fills every fibre of my being...

He tried his best not to cower away from her and stood up in a straight and sturdy manner, unaware that his face had just gone a slight shade of pink.
    Sweety ^^

“You’re head is hard enough to serve as a helmet next time you fall. I see no reason to be worried about anything.” Max smirked and pushed his glasses into place.
    Ebil...ebil! I love it! (i must agree though!)

“And that relates to your stupidity how? It doesn’t affect your intelligence.”
    PERFECT Drew comment right there!

“You’re taking me?” She half asked, half stated with a nervous smile.

There was a pause. After a few seconds he shrugged. It was difficult for May to determine what he meant by it.

“C’mon, Drew, please! You’re the only one I know here!”

He gave a reluctant sigh. “I guess…”

She jumped at him and subconsciously embraced him in a hug, correctly assuming his answer was yes, but failing to notice that no sarcastic remark had come. Drew swallowed, but showed no other reaction.

“Thaaaank yooou!” she yelled. May pulled apart from him and looked towards the exit, impatient to leave. “Let’s go!” She dashed out the door without a look back at Drew.
    I love this bit!!!! Such a nice shippy moment ^^

“May, that thing you’re holding there is called a flashlight. It’s an advanced piece of technology that will keep turning on and off no matter how many times you press it.”
    *snort* i love your Drew comments!

“Can I help you with anyth- ” Gale stopped as soon as he looked at Drew in the face. “You!” He snarled.

Drew smirked at him, realizing who it was. Gale glanced over at May and caught her eye for a quick second before he made a sharp turn on his heel and left, not bothering to conceal his stomps.
    *looks from peep to peep...* errr what's going on here??

*starts reading stuff in italics*...what the...?

*gets halfway through ish* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that explains it! (perfek!)

*gets to end of chapter* OMG OMG OMG! that's so goooooooooooooood! *goes into trance of understanding*

That chapter was so, so, SO great that i don't mind the long...long...long wait for it! Please keep writing and i seriously, SERIOUSLY can't wait for the next chapter1 ^^

PS. Have you checked mine recently? Have changed the ending to chapter 22...

PPS. I don't think this is confusing at all! Just got lots of mystery to it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post
    huh...the stroy's a bit....confusing....
    it's well written though, but still confusing...the part with the medecine, the "Cabin"..kinda very confusing...

but I'll wait for the next chapters ! (this one was pretty long I think...took me some time to read...)

the whole kinda "Flashback" was weird...
    When did it happen ?! How does she know Ash, Brock and Co ?
    How do thex know her ?!?

anyhow, I really wish that I could find myself in the pokemon world
    The medicine was supposed to restore all her memories, bring her back to normal, and blah if that's what you're confused about. The Cabin will let you keep your memories from the normal world, and remember everything you lost from the Pokemon world, but as they said in the story, not much is known about it.

They know each other from traveling. I'm not changing the story too much from the anime so I'm not going to remake how they met.

I'd want to be in the Pokemon world too. =o If only...

Thanks for reviewing! ^^

Yayayayayay!! Finally we have a new chapter!!! Right, on with the review!

I love Max! He's just like...great! And considering he usually annoys the heck out of me, I love him in this so you've done a really, really good job there matey

Sweety ^^

Ebil...ebil! I love it! (i must agree though!)

PERFECT Drew comment right there!

I love this bit!!!! Such a nice shippy moment ^^

*snort* i love your Drew comments!

*looks from peep to peep...* errr what's going on here??

*starts reading stuff in italics*...what the...?

*gets halfway through ish* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that explains it! (perfek!)

*gets to end of chapter* OMG OMG OMG! that's so goooooooooooooood! *goes into trance of understanding*

That chapter was so, so, SO great that i don't mind the long...long...long wait for it! Please keep writing and i seriously, SERIOUSLY can't wait for the next chapter1 ^^

PS. Have you checked mine recently? Have changed the ending to chapter 22...

PPS. I don't think this is confusing at all! Just got lots of mystery to it ^^
    Notha review!

You thought those sarcastic bits were actually good? Wow xD Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it and think it was worth the wait! Again, sorry for taking so long o.O

Yes... be afraid.... be very afraid....

Thank you for reviewing!!

Also, I read chapter 22 the day you posted it but I had no time to review x_x I just did a few minutes ago. =D
    Last edited by Hullo; 4th January 2007 at 5:18 AM.

~~Awesomeness~~

What does P.D. mean??? The story is very nice!! You should make more chappies!! Can you put me to your PM list??

...cool...CSCSCS!!! YAYZ! Xd good fic! Nice work and extreeeeemly original! originality earns you 20 yayzness points!!! 100 and you get a wedding cake! With...uh...May and Drew as the bride and groom? *pictured it*...yayz...

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka_San View Post
    What does P.D. mean??? The story is very nice!! You should make more chappies!! Can you put me to your PM list??
    It's not that big of a spoiler, so I guess I can say….

Spoiler:- ...:

I came up with the title before I knew what it stood for. I just switched the DP for Diamond and Pearl around. I'm obsessed with pogeyman video games……

Thanks for reviewing, and I'll put you on the list! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by flygonrulz View Post
    ...cool...CSCSCS!!! YAYZ! Xd good fic! Nice work and extreeeeemly original! originality earns you 20 yayzness points!!! 100 and you get a wedding cake! With...uh...May and Drew as the bride and groom? *pictured it*...yayz...
    lol how about I get 100 points and you promise to finish 25 days to make her mine?!?! ……… yeeeah and the wedding cake can be a bonus. XD

Ze list consists of the following peoples:

Genkiness
    Cs4ever
    Cache
    ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
    Theanimequeen
    b0redomness
    Esperon
    Haruka_San
    Last edited by Hullo; 7th January 2007 at 7:52 AM.

~~Awesomeness~~

Please add me to the PM List, this fan fiction is very good.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

You know, I was starting to like it. In fact I like it. But... it seems you haven't been updating since 2007? Anyway, it's still good. Keep it up!

BACK

It's sad, I loved reading the first couple of chapter on this.
    Like, on my list of best beginnings EVAR.
    But it seems pretty much abandoned now, which I see as a gigantic waste.
    I named Chimechoshipping and FollowMyLeadershipping on Bulbapedia.
    I FEELZ SPESHUL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast