Thread: New 3rd gen. game

Default New 3rd gen. game

What do you think about it? Will there be a new 3rd gen. game? Maybe it'll be something like crystal to gold/silver or emerald to r/s? Maybe it'll be like this to FR/LG? So this thread is all for you and fun. What do you think will be the main legendary (like Rayquaza in emerald, Suicune to crystal). What secrets or add-on will be in it? This thread is all to you and give some of your ideas you want the game to look like.
    My shinies
    Hunting for

There will not be another 3rd gen game. The 3rd gen is dead.
    Song Claimed: Someone's in the Wolf by Queens of the Stone Age

Currently Playing

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    PS2: Guitar Hero 1 and 2
    Wii: Medal of Honor Heroes 2

i'd like to see a purple version (fire red) so Psychic purple and you follow the legend of mew until you able to catch him..and you'd also be able to catch celebi and deoxy's

It's pretty doubtful that another third gen. game will appear. If they made one, I'd be extremely happy with a G/S remake.
    Check out MySuperPC

My Shinies
    Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

With that Purple Psychic I would say the main legendary will be Mewtwo not mew, because in crystal u could catch Suicune in all GSC games. In FR/LG you can't catch mew so I think is Purple Psychic it'll be MewTwo.

My name will be Bubble Blue or Thunder Yellow.
    In thunder Yellow would be the return of Yellow Version and will have more than Kanto but also the Orange League series and Johto or even Hoenn.

Remember how much fun was in Emerald? They should give a Battle Frontier and more stuff. Maybe I'll think of them later... ^^
    Last edited by micrec; 11th October 2006 at 2:49 PM.
    My shinies
    Hunting for

I was hoping that Game Freak would make a GBA game that is compatable with D/P meaning that it can trade with them. Possibly something like this: Plug game into DS, load GBA game. Go to trade center, then trade with the D/P game in the top of the DS. This would mean loading information for every new poke in D/P, but the Game cart should have enough room.

Well it'd be ok but with D/P coming out, the 3rd gen is not going to get any new releases. I think that a G/S remake is on the way for ninty's next handheld.

I don't think their will be another 3rd gen game. I wonder if Nintendo is going to remake G/S/C.

No.

Can you say...DP?
    they be editing my signatures

I don't know how long this thread is going to stay up. But just if you haven't gotten it in our thick skull there isn't going to be another 3rd gen. game. The 4th gen. has started with the release of d/p. It's ok to suppose and make up your own but that would require a different thread.
    WILL THIS ACCOUNT NEVER GET DELETED???

you never know though. who thought that thered be a r/b/y remake after the release of both the 2nd gen and the 3rd gen ? just because of the release of the 4th gen it doesnt mean there wont be a g/s/c remake. if they did make one however my guess is it would be for the ds, not the gba, and you'll have a pretty long wait for it.
    I most probably dislike you.

Quote Originally Posted by micrec View Post
    With that Purple Psychic I would say the main legendary will be Mewtwo not mew, because in crystal u could catch Suicune in all GSC games. In FR/LG you can't catch mew so I think is Purple Psychic it'll be MewTwo.

My name will be Bubble Blue or Thunder Yellow.
    In thunder Yellow would be the return of Yellow Version and will have more than Kanto but also the Orange League series and Johto or even Hoenn.

Remember how much fun was in Emerald? They should give a Battle Frontier and more stuff. Maybe I'll think of them later... ^^
    the reason i said mew was because i want mew i know it would of been mewtwo if any..

Plot-Your dad is a scientist and he creates and genetic pokemon known as mewtwo whilst deep in the creation process you and your mother move to a less active town which is called pallet...you meet Oak and he teaches you everything their is to learn about pokemon he is a mentor to you...back at your fathers lab something went really wrong and Mewtwo destroyed the entire lab killing everyone inside it...Oak gives you and your rival your starter pokemon and tells you that your main objective is to capture mewtwo...you follow Mewtwo through all the path and destruction he has caused...

-you'd still collect 8 badges
    -It has a more mature feel to it
    -their will be four purple island that mewtwo created just to test your abilities each of those islands would have a psychic master.

hows that for a game i wish GF made a game like this now..

Yeah, they're not going to make another 3rd gen game since DP has been released, and Nintendo is in full 4th Gen mode atm.

*Closes*
    Matt the Drat!