Thread: do i am a cheater?

Default do i am a cheater?

all my friends tell me that if why youse a legendary in my team i ame a cheater wath do you think ?

no it's only cheating in my book if you use and non nintendo product on your game (aka gs/ar) but ubers are kind of unfair if the opponent has none
    EDIT: do i am a cheater? WTF?

PBR team- i have my own but i dont want any one stealing my custom trainer(ps the togekiss is shiny)
    80% of people make or have stupid made up percents in their signature complaining about what people do wrong or something if your fed up with these people dont put this in your sig
    formed by Darkside(aka me)

No you are not a cheater but legendaries are kinfd of unfair

That's not cheating, that's just sort of lame. Depends on what kind of legend it is, actually.

You're not a cheater, you're just cheap if your opponenet doesn't have one.
    < made by the awesome Megadio26!

I am willing to trade entei, raikou, 4th gen non-event legends, hoenn legends, all the starters and shinies of the oddish, zuabt or electrike families for other shinies, lugia and manaphy. Frined code is 4124 2137 4903. PM me for a trade!

It's not cheating, cheap, lame or unfair. You're opponent has just as much chance to catch and use a legendary as you. It's their own fault if they lose cause they dont use ubers and you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    no it's only cheating in my book if you use and non nintendo product on your game (aka gs/ar) but ubers are kind of unfair if the opponent has none
    EDIT: do i am a cheater? WTF?
    English is not his native language. Im gonna sig that.

To some people yes but to others no. Its all up to what you do i guess

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

no never it's all good..

I don't think it is cheating but when you have that much power and
    you can beat anything in one move the game can become dul so you
    should use a team of ordinary and even weaker so that matches
    go on for longer
    [img]http://i1.*******.com/n3xgd3.png[/img]
    This was made by Sapphirel

youre not a cheatser and if you catch a legendery pokemon withous tricks then you should be proud of yourself

No, you're not a cheater because a cheater uses ar/gs to obtain pokemon. Using ubers does not make you a cheater.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

thank you so much now my mewtwo is in my team

you are not a cheater if you use a few, but if you use 6 at the same time, you shuold be smacked

He should not be smacked, actually, no matter how many ubers are in his team. If your opponent has just as much chance of filling their team up with legendaries as you do, they can't blame the legendaries for you winning.

So, to sum it up - Ubers/Legendaries are completely fair. Why else would they put them in the game? To let them rot in the PC? No.
    I use uber Pokémon, I calculate stat values, I use cheat devices, I breed my way to perfection and I care about natures. I don't catch my Pokémon the way they are and I don't treat them like individuals, because they are brainless drones, snippets of data that have no feelings and don't mind being "abused". If you agree with this philosophy, good for you. - HERLS

Theres no such thing as "Ubers" "STAB Sweepers" or many things like that when people start thinking like that theres something wrong.
    Yes you may use as many legends as you like but rember if you use them be sure to measure up to what they reprosent

Please review this sprite. (4rth post)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171736

Using legendary monsters do not make you cheap/lame/cheater or whatever form of insult they throw at you. They probably don't have legendaries/all the legendaries of their own, so they are agressive on you.

Too bad Battle Frontier doesn't agree...i hate that place SOOO much...

Just rember if you use legendrys you realy have to think about what they reprosent.
    The only pokemon you can use that makes you a cheater is Blissy.
    Joking joking seriusly train which ones you like and get on best with

Please review this sprite. (4rth post)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171736

thats nit cheating i use, latias suicune ans raikou, and my freinds use raquaza,groundon and latios

team:

much credit to alzi =]

my FC is 4682 5921 2206

Uggh. This thread frustrates me. Okay, the reason why I said using ubers/legendaries is lame is basically because if you're competing, it completely ruins the metagame. Let's say my team was Chimecho, Charizard, and Jolteon, and you had a team with Mewtwo, Ho-oh, and Raikou. Assuming that you're NOT a total retard, the difference in stats is so staggering you almost automatically win. If everyone used ubers, that would eliminate a good 90+% of the Pokemon in the game, taking out the strategy and variety of battles. Setting simple ground rules like no ubers at the very least (I don't mind legendaries as much, because regular Pokemon can take down legendaries) essentially makes the game not only a lot more fair, but a lot more diverse between player to player, and opens a lot more room for strategy and uniqueness. I'd rather not participate in the game when everyone uses Mewtwo/Groudon/Kyogre/Dialga/Palkia/Ho-oh as their team. I'd rather be able to differentiate myself from my opponents.

And...honestly, saying that people are trying to insult you guys because they CAN'T catch legendaries is pretty stupid. It's pretty easy, for one, and typically the ones who oppose the use of legendaries are skilled enough at the game to not want to rely on them for use.

Yeah it's not cheating, but rather "cheap" in other people's eyes.

*Closes*
    Matt the Drat!