Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite of the big guys

Default Your favorite of the big guys

There are some Pokemon that are much better than others. Some of these are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Wobbufet, Blissey, Alakazam, Metagross, Salamence, Slacking, and Aerodactyl. Who is your favorite of this list? Also, notice how I'm leaving out the legendaries. These are good Pokemon aside from the legendaries.

I almost forgot! If you think someone should be added or taken off, let me know.

Well, Tyranitar is my fave from that list. I am kind of off and on training a Pupitar to eventually become a Tyranitar for a brand new team. It will have:

Crunch
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    some other move I forgot what I wanted to give it. I think Screech.
    I want to relive the days of Johto and experience it in a newer, cooler, revamped way. GF must remake Gold and Silver like they did with Red and Blue. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig (Started by Fighting Dark Man)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Definatly Dragonite because he is one of my best team
    [img]http://i1.*******.com/n3xgd3.png[/img]
    This was made by Sapphirel

Hm, Alakazam from the 1st generation, Tyranitar from the 2nd generation and Metagross from the 3rd generation.=D

I Belive That Alakazam or Dragonite are my favorites
    and i think that you should remove Wobbufet only because of the reason that his batteling style is different then the other strong pokemon
    Wobbufet is all defensive pokemon using moves like Counter and Mirror Coat
    and have no attacking moves at all

Fightin Dark Man, if thy were to make a remake of G/S tyhat would be awesome. They should be called:Gleaming Gold and Shining Silver

Wobba Of Course
    Your shiny banner had been over 46800 pixels, so your entire signature was wiped out this time. Read the signature rules.

Wobbuffet. He can beat almost (stupid Sableye) anything.

I would dispute your statement that there some pokemon much better than others. Maybe a few but most of them are balanced.
    First Generation: Alakazam
    Second: Wobbufet
    Third: Ludicole though I think Feebass is good.*

*No one suspects it till it pulls of dragon breath"

Please review this sprite. (4rth post)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171736

Blissey is my favorite

Substitution
    Softboiled

I always have an Alakazham on my team ^^

Thanks to Mimori Kiryu for the updated trainer card!

Thanks to Burninator for the Signature!
    Shiny-Dex Completion: 10.362%

Hm, Tyranitar.. yes,, Wobba makes a good chance too
    This is my sig... live with it

Alakazam and Metagross, they're awesome. Tyrannitar is pretty cool too

Quote Originally Posted by totallylost View Post
    There are some Pokemon that are much better than others. Some of these are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Wobbufet, Blissey, Alakazam, Metagross, Salamence, Slacking, and Aerodactyl.
    No Starmie automatically renders this thread pointless.

This would be better in PokePolls.

*Moves*
    Matt the Drat!

Out of all those I only like Tyranitar and Aerodactyl. They are two of my favorties and I also like them in-game. I like Salamence as a favorite but I don't really like his in-game moveset enough to use him.

No Sneasel? ;D

Seriously though... I had great fun raising my Metagross, Daigorasu. He still takes a good few hits and enjoyed pwning certain Pokemon in the Battle Frontier. So yeah, i'll go with Metagross.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Dark Man View Post
    Well, Tyranitar is my fave from that list. I am kind of off and on training a Pupitar to eventually become a Tyranitar for a brand new team. It will have:

Crunch
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    some other move I forgot what I wanted to give it. I think Screech.
    No way, I have the same move set!

I agree, Bangirasu is an awesome Pokemon!^_^

Aggron is my powerhouse. Flawless defence and Attack and souped up special defense and Speed...It can take a little damage and deal out a lot (3 damage from a level 50 claydol's hyper beam = Win. Level 56 Aggron too ^^)
    but from that choice, Metagross. Steel types are a personal favourite so yeah...

Banner credit: Jakotsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN
    Profesco says:
    You were an admirable baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by L0L View Post
    They named a game after me?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfall View Post
    Aggron is my powerhouse. Flawless defence and Attack and souped up special defense and Speed...It can take a little damage and deal out a lot (3 damage from a level 50 claydol's hyper beam = Win. Level 56 Aggron too ^^)
    but from that choice, Metagross. Steel types are a personal favourite so yeah...
    I have an Aggron on Sapphire. Not the best moveset especially the ground type move I decided to give it *coughdigcough*. But anyway, it does alright.
    I want to relive the days of Johto and experience it in a newer, cooler, revamped way. GF must remake Gold and Silver like they did with Red and Blue. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig (Started by Fighting Dark Man)

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Dark Man View Post
    I have an Aggron on Sapphire. Not the best moveset especially the ground type move I decided to give it *coughdigcough*. But anyway, it does alright.
    Dig? At least earthquake dude XD... mine has Shock Wave FTW.
    Probebly Water Pulse too....(It's Spec ATK is fairly awesome ^^).

Banner credit: Jakotsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN
    Profesco says:
    You were an admirable baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by L0L View Post
    They named a game after me?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfall View Post
    Dig? At least earthquake dude XD... mine has Shock Wave FTW.
    Probebly Water Pulse too....(It's Spec ATK is fairly awesome ^^).
    You don't have to tell me. I was for some reason retarded back then and I gave it Dig because I figured "Well, what if I want to escape from a cave or something and I have to heal up?" It's stupid. I mean, for one thing, I learned to buy a ton of Escape Ropes for that scenario and another thing, an unstabbed power 60 move of any type on any Pokemon is downright stupid, well, in most cases it is.

Kingdra, with the right TMs of course, could beat the crap out of most of the ones you listed, except maybe Wobbuffet, and possibly Salamence if it didn't take advantage of its Swift Swim ability. Its Water/Dragon type and ability to learn ice moves are just that cheap. =P

Anyway, out of the listed ones I choose Wobbuffet, because with most foes it's just a matter of letting them defeat themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoc Darkmyre View Post
    Kingdra, with the right TMs of course, could beat the crap out of most of the ones you listed, except maybe Wobbuffet, and possibly Salamence if it didn't take advantage of its Swift Swim ability. Its Water/Dragon type and ability to learn ice moves are just that cheap. =P

Anyway, out of the listed ones I choose Wobbuffet, because with most foes it's just a matter of letting them defeat themselves.
    I hate that punk Kingdra. Thinks it's so great. Look at me, only Dragon type attacks can really harm me. Oh, you used an electric type move. How cute. That kind of itches a little. I hate the fact that any type I use even if it's not NVE (not very effective) barely seems to scratch a Kingdra of roughly equal level. I mean, WTF does this thing have extreme special defense or something? Shoot me for not looking up Kingdra in the serebii Pokedex. Kingdra is the reason I have to have a Dragon type move (usually Dragon Claw) on one of my main battle Pokemon always. I USED to be able to use ice moves to take out dragons but not anymore. Enough ranting.
    *crickets chirping*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast