Thirteen years old and above as this story contains
    Mild to heavy violence, excessive swearing,
    A load of dark romance, and other things generally not
    Allowed for younger readers. Ratings will most likely
    Change as the story processes. However, those who
    Think themselves mature enough may proceed. This tale is
    Mainly of an Action/Adventure theme with Horror, forbidden
    Romance and several Supernatural themes. As a final note,
    Events may not be in chronological order at several points.
    Thank you for reading this story, and hope you enjoy it.

• [Un]Offical Website •
    http://www.geocities.com/protoknight.../Homepage.html

• CHAPTER INDEX •
    [FOR THE LATE READERS]
    •
    ::[PRŘLOGUE: REDEMPTIŘN'S PRICE]::

• ARC I: FIRST TRACES •
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř1: JUST . ANŘTHER . DAY]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř2: VISIT . TŘ . SALEM'S]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř3: PRICE . ŘF . INNŘCENCE]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř4: FLIGHT . AND . FIGHT: PART ŘNE]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř5: FLIGHT . AND . FIGHT: PART TWŘ]::

• ARC II: SECŘND THŘUGHTS •
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř6: WALK . IN . ANDANTE]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř7: SŘLDIER . ŘF . FŘRTUNE]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř8: SEARCHLIGHT]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN Ř9: SHATTERED]::

• ARC III: THIRD REASŘN •
    ::[REVELATIŘN 1Ř: LŘST . AND . FŘUND]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN 11: PRŘHIBITION ERŘGENEITY]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN 12: PERSISTANT DUALITY]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN 13: PRŘGNŘSIS ANTIQUITY]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN 14: RENEGADE STRIFE]::
    ::[REVELATIŘN 15: FŘRTITUDE VINCIMUS]::

• ARC IV: FŘURTH HŘMECŘMING •
    :: [REVELATIŘN 16: BITTERSWEET RETURN]::

• UPCŘMING REVELATIŘNS •
    REVELATIŘN 17: WIT AND TRICKERY
    REVELATIŘN 18: CLASH ŘF WILLS
    REVELATIŘN 19: FREEDŘM UNABIDED

•

• PM LIST •

[Kiyohime]::[Hanako Tabris]::[Legendary Suicune Girl Of Pokémon]::[Katiekitten]
    [Arcanine Royale]::[Timid Kyogre]::[Ling-Ling]::[Sike Saner]::[Bay]::[SnoringFrog]
    [Jukain: )]::[Kamia_Jay]::[Kutie Pie]::[Saphira_Thorn]::[nixkee]::[masterwannabe]
    [Air Dragon]::[Sireath]::[.:Pyroken Serafoculus:.]

+

+ PRŘLOGUE: REDEMPTIŘN'S PRICE +

WHAM!

The impact shook the very foundations of the small wooden shack. The sounds echoed past the snow-covered fields, sawdust raining upon a tall, slim lavender white feline. It coughed out blood, the crimson liquid reflecting the figure of a wolf standing in front of the feline upon its hind legs. Its fur was black; darker than even night itself. Seven spikes were seen bursting out from the back of its head, all tipped blood red, just like the tufted tail swooshing behind the creature. Claws of lightning white were visibly seen from the tip of its four paws, reflecting off light from the moon. Its most noticeable –and deadliest- feature were its pair of crimson eyes, so bright that a single gaze could just seem to plunge right into one’s very soul.

The feline managed to stand back up again, its hard, blue gaze unyielding. Bruises covered his pale skin, but it seemed to pay no heed. Instead, the feline cupped his paws and soon a swirling ball of purple energy was formed between them. The wolf smirked, displaying his vicious ivory teeth. The latter twitched, its lavender tail whipping unconsciously in front of itself. But still, the feline continued to hold its ground.

Snorting in amusement, the wolf sent the feline crashing against the stone-hard floor once again with a mere flick of its tail. Teeth clenched in hatred, the feline struggled to get back up, but this time tendrils of shadow shot out from underneath the wolf and wrapped themselves around the other’s wrists and ankles, rendering it immovable. The feline struggled to break free form the once intangible substance, but to no avail.

“Ah… you push yourself too hard, my child,” the wolf remarked icily, his voice as cold as death itself, “why don’t you just accept your destiny, forsaken one.”

At the words ‘forsaken one’, the feline stopped struggling all at once, its icy blue eyes burning with hatred. “So all that you did… killing him and placing me as the murderer… then convincing my friend that I was innocent, only to see him die… and finally spreading tales about your so-called greatness… they were nothing but lies?!” it questioned, eyes filled with both hatred and despair by now. The wolf smirked once again in amusement. The answer immediately clicked within the feline.

“Monster,” it spat towards the beast, “You’re nothing but a sick, twisted monster.”

The wolf grinned viciously towards the feline once again. “Monster?” he echoed, amusement heard clearly within that tone. “I suppose that was meant to be an insult – but I have been a monster for quite sometime now; and it's your turn now, Mewtwo.” Saying that, the shadow tendrils wrapped themselves around the clone’s torso and tightened until his bones cracked audibly.

“Bast*rd,” growled the legendary as another mouthful of crimson red liquid flew out from its mouth, splattering onto the floor. The smell of blood drifted towards the wolf’s nose, its appetizing scent making the hound send yet another manical grin towards the feline, who flinched again, but was soon gritting his teeth in pain as the tendrils tightened even further when the demonic eyes of the wolf glowed an eerie red. “You do know that you agreed to this yourself, Mewtwo,” the beast whispered wickedly to the feline.

Mewtwo only grunted out in pain as blood started to seep through his skin and splattered in uneven drops onto the wooden floor, the dark crimson shining in contrast to the old, worn out wood of the shack. A short rain of sawdust fell upon the two again as the feeble supports of the place began creaking loudly. Far too loudly.

The wolf took two steps towards the fallen legendary, the tip of its monstrous paw tilting the feline’s neck up. A smirk crossed the demon’s lips as it felt the latter’s pulse quickening as its fingers brushed gently against the Mewtwo’s delicate throat like butterfly wings.

“After all,” he purred in the velvety darkness of its voice, “you did say I was a dog, and is it not a servant’s duty to please its master in,” it whispered huskily as its other paw came up to brush away the blood trickling from the feline’s mouth.

“Any…”

The demon brought its head close and licked off the crimson liquid on his face.

“…way…”

It then dipped its head and let its furry ear brush against his, grinning as he saw a shiver passing through Mewtwo’s body.

“…he…”

The wolf then finally turned and pressed its lips against the clone and breathed a final word.

“…wishes?”

Mewtwo clenched his teeth tight as the clone tried to trash with the shadow tendrils once again. The wolf flashed a Cheshire grin in amusement towards the legendary when it saw his futile actions. The resounding crack of bones was even more audible now as Mewtwo grunted in the pain he now experienced throughout his entire body. The demon slowly pulled the paw away and sensuously licked the droplets of blood away from the tip of his finger in front of the feline.

“I swear, Havoc, you won’t get away with this…” the clone said in between pained breaths and tightly clenched teeth, “She will hunt you down.”

“Her?” echoed the wolfen demon addressed as Havoc with an insane grin, “Oh no, not at all… I don’t think so; not when she’s going to be stopped personally

“What… do you… mean?”

The wolf rose into the air, tendrils of shadow surrounding him. A triumphant grin flashed upon his twisted face. “Oh, you’ll know sooner or later, young one,” he said, “You could say we have all the time in the world…” he trailed off as a sinister chuckle escaped his lips, slowly transforming into a howl of laughter so cold and animalistic that the very house seemed to shake from it.

As the laughter continued to ring through the frosty winter night, a sudden scream of pain pierced through the laugh as the wooden shack began to crumble and fall upon the slivery fields. No one ever heard it, for the fragments were embedded softly in the snow.

Yet, as the splinters plunged through the soft snow and earth and the scream slowly subsiding, the cold, insane laughter continued to echo through the silent, winter night…

+

Like a bird on the wire,
    Like a drunk in a midnight choir
    I have tried in my way to be free.
    - Leonard Cohen

+

Author's Note & Jabber: And here you have it, the beginning of what I hope to be my greatest work which came out on October 2006, Friday the 13th XD. I have the basic outline written down already for this and the other two books, (yes, there are three parts >.<) so I hope to be able to finish up the entire story in three, four years. I know it's really far, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. >.< I know the top thing's the same as Aeon, but I hope ya all can overlook that. I couldn't resist. ._. The way Scrappo put it was too coooooolllll... T.T Anyway, I hope you'll all enjoy this as much I enjoy writing this out. Majority of the story shouldn't be this dark, but I guess that remains to be seen. >.<

Oh, there's complientary cardboard boxes, unlimted supply of cola and lollipops availble for you all. XD Alcoholic drinks, espicially geer will only be served by the next week or so. I'm still trying to find a sponsor. XP In the meantime, please, pleasepleaseplease perform the three forum 'R's': Read, Rate and Review! XD Special thanks to my two pals, Tiana_M and RaikouRider243 for beta-ing this. And Psychic for supprotin' meh. XD Also to my last-minute lifesaver, Felix Feral Fezirix (or simply a nice 'Fe' for short XP) who helped me discover that 'shout' does NOT equal to 'shot'. XD

+

Knightblazer
    Last edited by Knightblazer; 5th November 2007 at 11:56 AM.

Naaah, don't worry about it, it's not like I copyrighted it or anything. XD

Daamn, that Mightyena's got to be crazy powerful if it could smack Mewtwo around like a little bug. Havoc is such a cool name, too. ^^ I love your style of description, an the way Havoc licks the blood off was just....XD

Very neat title, too. ^^ Say, if there's a PM list in the future, sign me up!

Woot, first post. o.o;

O.o Mightyena... *looks at decreption for five minutes* ...since when did I say anything about a Mightyena? o.O Its a demonic wolf, actually. Totally, well, not so totally original. >.> But hey, thanks for reviewing, Scrap. XD

Knightblazer

o.o;;;; YOUR BANNER MISLED ME, DAMN YOU. D:

Kay, I'll stop spamming. ^^; *sits patiently in cardboard box and nurses bottle of geer*

Oooh, Midian! I'm a sucker for Torahnic names.

Wonderfully vivid writing, and this is just the prologue! Writers sure do seem to love beating the crap out of Mewtwo, don't they? :P

Great stuff so far!

HAVOC FECKING RULES.

I adored the way he spoke, the way he behaved, the way you made him look...Damn. Seriously, that character is just delicious to read about. I also enjoyed your portrayal of Mewtwo, as I always have in the past. The way those two interact is something special...something delectable. The cruel, yet almost fond way Havoc speaks to Mewtwo, smirking and grinning all the while, clearly savoring what he's putting Mewtwo through...yum.

Favorite excerpt:

The wolf took two steps towards the fallen legendary, the tip of its monstrous paw tilting the feline’s neck up. A smirk crossed the demon’s lips as it felt the latter’s pulse quickening as its fingers brushed gently against the Mewtwo’s delicate throat like butterfly wings.

“After all,” he purred in the velvety darkness of its voice, “you did say I was a dog, and is not a servant’s duty to please its master in,” it whispered huskily as its other paw came up to brush away the blood trickling from the feline’s mouth.

“Any…”

The demon brought its head close and licked off the crimson liquid on his face.

“…way…”

It then dipped its head and let its furry ear brush against his, grinning as he saw a shiver passing through Mewtwo’s body.

“…he…”

The wolf then finally turned and pressed its lips against the clone and breathed a final word.

“…wishes?”
    Nice. ^^ That was the pinnacle of what I'm talking about with regards to the awesomeness of Havoc's character and the way he interacts with Mewtwo. I also just adore the way he delivered that dialogue.

I'll be back for more of this. Oh, yes. =)
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Isfahan: I never knew authors liked to beat the crap outta Mewtwo... O.o But he'll be back. Trust me. XP

Sike: BOSS MAN! *hugs*

...ehh... nevermind. >.<

Yes, Havoc is freakin' cool. He pwns j00. XP Because he's a wolf. And is very Alucard-ish. XD And just pawns everything. XDXDXD

Thanks for reviewing, you two. XD

Knightblazer

Heyyyy K'Blazer! Sheesh, I do not do enough for you. I guess that's because you've got so many projects and... meh, I'm passing the blame, eh? XD

'Nuff about me, more about the fic! I have to say, seeing another horror fic on these boards was almost a turn-off for me. It seems that this kind of thing is all that people want to do these days... oh well. But I am impressed with your skill once again! This is leaps and bounds over the first thing I read from you. Come next awards, you're a shoo-in for most improved, by far. ^_^ But I'm not sure if I want to get into awards politics right now. Bleh. XD

Anyhoo- back to the fic (man, I have no focus right now!) Very dark, brooding, and... horror-ish... I have to say that although I am not a fan of the genre, this was interesting; it's got that quality where I can see some elements busting the walls of the genre and getting into more drama-ish stuff. But that's only you're writing- this chapter (prologue?) doesn't give many hints at all, really! It's great you're leaving things open, though. Keeps us interested, I suppose.

There was a load of blood in here, huh? XD Gotta love the character interaction so far, pretty crazy stuff going on. There's really not much more to say, as we don't know much yet. Hm.

So yeah, good start- I need to start reviewin' ya more.

And wow, I forgot that Friday's the 13th... bad for my school's homecoming game, eh? XDD

*Frisbee-tosses some cookiemuffinbrownies* Yum!

~been writing: in (and around) old gyms

~been playing: 'wolfenstein: the new order'

~been reading: 'I want my MTV: the uncensored story of the music video revolution'- by rob tannenbaum and craig marks

~been listening: 'honeyblood' - honeyblood

Xbox Live Gamertag: Quackerdrill

PSN Name: Quackerdrill

www.twitter.com/quackerdrill

~sig v.eight.

Rawr. Hiya, Quack! XD

Yeah, its nice to see you too. I knew replyin' to your topic would get your attendion... > Anyway... yeah, I guess I have improved in the past few months. Its kinda nice too. ^^ And yes, there was a lot of blood. And craziness. XD

I think I'll be postin the next chapter next Friday. I'll be updating this weekly, so... yeah. >.<

Knightblazer

O.O Wow... that... was... AWSOME! The way you described it and everything.

The wolf grinned viciously towards the feline once again. “Monster?” he echoed, amusement heard clearly within that tone. “I suppose that was meant to be an insult – but I have been a monster for quite sometime now; and its your turn now, Mewtwo.” Saying that, the shadow tendrils wrapped themselves around the clone’s torso and tightened until his bones cracked audibly.
    That part was just so... awsome! And before that part I thought the feline was one of the cat Pokemon

“I swear, Havoc, you won’t get away with this…” the clone said in between pained breaths and tightly clenched teeth, “She will hunt you down.”
    I'm guessing that She is Mew right?

Anyway very good, I look forward to the next part!

Yep, its Mew. XD How didja guess? Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it. Anyway, I hope you all like havoc. It pwns j00. XDXD

Knightblazer

Any fic that draws me away from reality and into its world is good...dang good. Upon reading the first paragraph, I knew that I was in for a treat. Though horror is not my favorite genere, I still liked this.

And yes, you have another Havoc fan in me. =P My favorite moment was Sike's favorite moment - no need to repeat it.

And I have nothing more of value to type. If you do create a PM list, like Scrap suggested, then add me to it.

*sits on soapbox*

^ Agreed. I would like to be added to a PM list if you decide to make one. Oh and yes I love Havok

Hanako Tarbis: Another Havoc fan. Man, this little crazed creation of mine is sure getting some deep impressions. XD Teh ebil wolf will love this. :3 I shall now make a song about this.

There was an author
    Who wrote some Horror
    A Fic cal-led Midian

And in that Fic
    Lived a Wolf
    Whose name wasssss Havoc

And that wolf
    Left great impressions
    On evrryoneeeee~

A-HEM! Anyway, I guess I should make a PM list, although I would like input on just where I should put it. >.<

Knightblazer

Heads up Knightblazer, your banner is breaking the sig rules... X_X

Here's the error seek, as per usual!
    “I suppose that was meant to be an insult – but I have been a monster for quite sometime now; and its your turn now, Mewtwo.”
    Wrong one!

The smell of blood drifted towards the wolf’s nose, its appetizing scent making the hound grinned manically to the feline, who flinched again, but was soon gritting his teeth in pain as the tendrils tightened even further when the demonic eyes of the wolf glowed an eerie red.
    Wrong tense! Also, you don't grin to someone, you grin at them!

“you did say I was a dog, and is it not a servant’s duty to please its master in,”
    You need to add that "it" there so that it makes sense.

...And that's basically all I caught.

I have the basic outline written down already for this and the other two books, (yes, there are three parts >.<) so I hope to be able to finish up the entire story in three, four years.
    My, my, having grandiose plans now, are we? Let's hope that you manage to live up to it!

How about a short poem for a review?

How long has it been since last it was seen;
    This fic, called Midian.
    And now that it's here, I say won't you cheer
    Since we'll read it till the end!

A tale where passion will burn.
    Dark romance fleeting round every turn.
    I just looked, and I know I'll be hooked
    To read this time and again!

I've nothing to say 'bout this gorgeous display
    Of writing, enchanting and skilled.
    Those errors three which I dug up with glee
    Being the only stuff not yet revealed!

I'll give you a coveted blessing.
    Something called a five star rating!
    But please don't be late on that regular update
    Or with PMs your inbox will be filled!
    Last edited by Hahahabvc87; 13th October 2006 at 12:52 PM.

Hmm... it is...? I thought the rules said that a maximum of 400 X 400 pic was allowed...? *goes to photoshop and remkes banner*

Anyway... thanks for pointin' out em' errors, pal. You're a real lifesaver. Again. XD Yeah, tis' a grand plan, but I hope I will live up to it... X.X And don't worry, I'll be sure to update at the right time - you guys'll be teh first ta know if anything changes. >.<

Knightblazer

*pulls up pouffle and brings out couple of boxes of gingerbread men* Cookie, anyone? =D

XD

Anyways, I really liked that, Knightblazer. So dark! Yet so delicious... =D Havoc is now a favourite character of mine. *is braking the stereo type... not* XD

You can put the PM list in either a PM to yourself, or at the top of the first post, or anywhere, I suppose. But ye can't forget it! *waves rusty sword plushie at ye sternly*

XD Just kidding.

Keep up deh good work!

Floating over your rocky spine
    The glaciers made you and now you're mine

Pair: duncan | Lyrics: Great Lake Swimmers

Rawr. Havoc lover again. The bad guy's gettin' losta love. XD Hmm... I guess I could put in a PM list at the top... after a bit of format changes. XD Thanks for reviewing, Katie. *waves rusty sword plushie back* XD

Knightblazer

Oh boy! I was waiting for this fic! *hugs*

Awesome prologue! Great scenario to start with! Ooh, looks like Mewtwo has some sort of rivalry going with Havoc or something. And OH EM GEE, THERE'S THREE BOOKS TO THIS?!

^.^ That's great! I guess that means you won't be doing any one-shots any time soon, eh? (After all, they're one of the best one-shots I've read. Kept me glued to the seat for a long time.) Muah ha ha, horror... My favorite right up there next to romance (especially dark, fwee hee hee!).

One last thing before I go... *super-glues self to thread* This thread has been Kutie Pied! *munches on random burrito* Microwave burritoes anyone? 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

OH NOES THIS THREAD HAST BEEN KUTIE TEH PIED!

Well, anyway... >.>...

Nah, Mewtwo dosen't have some rivlary with sweet ol' Havoc. Its... a misunderstanding, to put it mildly. I'll still be tryin' to do one shots, its just that it'll be on a slower pace. Yes, Midian will most likely take up majority of my time, but one shots WILL come... someday. >.<

And eh... can anyone be so kind to give me a lowdown on the D/P Legends? I'll need it, since I can't understand a thing. >.> And concerning Rukario... he will still be considered a legendary. I just like him. XD

Knightblazer

Quote Originally Posted by Knightblazer View Post
    The feline managed to stand back up again, its hard, blue gaze unyielding. Bruises covered his pale skin, but it seemed to pay no heed. Instead, the feline cupped his paws and soon a swirling ball of purple energy was formed between them.
    Usually, two equally modifying adjectives, when one of them is a color, don't have a comma in between them. Nice bit of description here.

I quite liked it. The description was amazing, as usual, and of course, you can't seem to resist having Mew and Mewtwo in your fics, can you? Anyway, I really like it. Can't wait for you to write more! I don't really read much dark stuff, but this has me hooked...

~AR

Edit: Oh yes, can I be on the PM list, please?

You know, usually, I don't read fics when people ask me to, buuut this one grabbed my attention xP

Seriously, it did.

Oh and Havoc = awesome name.

and you just had to use Mightyena and Mewtwo, didn't you? XD

As the laughter continued to ring through the frosty winter night, a sudden scream of pain pierced through the laugh as the wooden shack began to crumble and fall upon the slivery fields. No one ever heard it, for the fragments were embedded softly in the snow.
    Dunno why, but I loved that part @__@

Good luck with this. I have a feeling it'll just get better and better ^^ you just need to focus on writing this. Do me a favor AND DON'T LET IT DIE, PLEASE.

EDIT: Almost forgot

PMLISTNAOPLZTY.

~Timid Kyogre
    Last edited by Timid Kyogre; 13th October 2006 at 10:27 PM.

Arcanine Royale: Yes, I can never resist adding teh two felines for mi fics. XD They don't pawn j00, unlike Havoc - I find thier relationship... interesting, to put it mildly. >.< It is hard to elaborate, but hopefull what'll this story says can convey those thoughts.

Timid Kyogre: TIMIDDDDD!!!!

*hugs*

I'll defitenly WILL NOT, I REPEAT, WILL NOT, let it dieeeeee! XDXD I'm not sure, but I'll surely try and NOT let it die. That I promise. *solemn pose* And yes, Havoc ish an awesome name. XD

I'll put teh both of ya to the PM list. Also, can someone pleasepleaseplease give me a basic lowdown of D/P legends? I'll really need em'.

Knightblazer

Havoc is bloodshed. PH34R HIM, ALL!!!

-evil laughter in the distance-

No need for sound effects there.

What?

Nothing.

As I was saying, Havoc rocks your world. You cannot deny.

Anyway, as usual, your vocabulary is simple yet fits together like...like...a forumla for death equivalent to hot knife on butter? o_O Jigsaw puzzle? It just fits really nicely. -literature style thingy- This is shown in lines -blah- to -blah- where there is a really nice long drawn out sentence radiating sadist from Havoc truly. Give him a hand, folks.

Me no needs PM...The hermit has his ways.

-cue evil laughter in distance again-

And I suspect you have been taking too much drugs or something...Why the hell have you been replying at 5.37am? >_< You should enjoy sleep. I think you'll see this when you wake up at noon.

Best regards,

Felix.

~Pika out~

Of window.

Graagh. Bye.

-scream in the distance-
    Last edited by Felix Feral Fezirix; 14th October 2006 at 2:03 AM.
    FTMP is officially dead. Those who are still interested in reading click
    here.
    Last Update: Chapter 17: Date: 6-2-2006(MM-DD-YYYY)

"I have returned from the depths of hell to do battle with you." ~ Godot

...a forumla for death equivalent to hot knife on butter. -.-

No, Felix, I did not have drugs. >.> Just a huge dose of sleeplessness. You'd be suprised what a combniation of Pizza hut and free Pineapple Tarts could do to ya. XD

Thanks for reviewing, Fe. I really appreciate it.

Knightblazer

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast