Thread: Ash Compatibility Project

Default Ash Compatibility Project

I want to make a statistic argument for who Ash would be with. I need help with this though. How much do you guys think Ash cares about different features and characteristics of a girl, on a scale of 0 to 10? Personality, sharing interests, trainer success, appearance, sex appeal, ect. 0 means doesn't care at all, 10 means it can't be more important, 5 means semi-important.
    I would also need your opinion in these qualities for Misty, May, Dawn and Iris, on a scale of -10 to 10. 0 means neutral, negatives are negative qualities, positives are positive qualities. If, for example, a girl's personality couldn't be more conflicting with Ash's (think a rival, like May and Harley) this would be a -10. If they bond very strongly, it would be in the higher positives. If they aren't particularly close, but don't necessarily conflict with each other, that's a 0 (the average character of the day).
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

MultiShipper and proud.

YouTube: zeldafan128

Twitter: zeldafan128

FanFiction: zeldafan128

Minecraft: zeldafan128

This will not end well on the grounds of massive bias. No one will vote on qualities such as sex appeal or appearance rationally because it is impossible. Furthermore how would we know what Ash thinks of them anyways?

Dawn and Serena look practically identical besides a different shade of hair color. Even their body shape is exactly the same. What is there to talk about besides how they dress, which again is almost the same?

Ash won't care about any thing, just as long as he can get good meals out of the deal and they love Pokemon and treat them and his friends with respectXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Dawn and Serena look practically identical besides a different shade of hair color. Even their body shape is exactly the same. What is there to talk about besides how they dress, which again is almost the same?
    Serena will probably be more shy than Dawn, and have a tough side that Dawn ( at least didn't show us ) didn't ( Mostly because of the Races )
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

This will not end well on the grounds of massive bias. No one will vote on qualities such as sex appeal or appearance rationally because it is impossible. Furthermore how would we know what Ash thinks of them anyways?
    Yeeeeeeaaaah, basically this.

Trying to do this in some sort of quantifiable, scientific manner is a little doomed from the get-go since it calls for so much speculation and there's inherent bias. And since the structuring is so vague that this is essentially going to turn into a rule-less, direct-less debate (which spells trouble), I'm going to close this.