Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3371

Thread: Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m
    Indeed it must! Some suggestions:

RecordShipping / RecordSettingShipping (because Kidd has set so many records...)
    SuperDuperShipping (Brock called Kidd "super-duper", and the same probably applies to her Pokémon.)
    BalancedShipping (They need balance to do the acrobatic things they do in the movie)
    PlannedShipping (They seem to plan ahead)
    SynchronizedShipping (The two Weaviles' "synchronized dance" when trying to catch Mew...)

...Though, I was wondering: Kidd x Weavile x Weavile or just Kidd x Weavile? Since she has two...
    I think it would be more Kidd x both of her Weavile, as they are quite the close trio.

... and methinks I shall snag... dang. IDK. Either Recordshipping or Balancedshipping. /woe is me

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

So I was playing Soul Silver and I started talking to my Dragonite. You can do that if you face the Pokemon following you and press the button. The first couple of times it was nothing special, then it started getting really interesting.

Okay...

Um, wow.

Err...

Oh, dear.

Wow.

*crickets chirp* I thought this thread said Kissing Forbidden.

Okay, the truth is that in the last shot that was what Dragonite's sprite did for the hugging... and the cuddling... and yeah. Never mind.

Wow, Gamefreak, just wow.
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 21st February 2012 at 7:07 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

Umm I like:
    TotalEclipseShipping (DawnxDarkrai)
    BrokenShipping (DawnxGiratina)
    I like these cuz its just beautiful (these aren't the only ones but the only ones I can rememeber at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post

*crickets chirp* I thought this thread said Kissing Forbidden.

Okay, the truth is that in the last shot that was what Dragonite's sprite did for the hugging... and the cuddling... and yeah. Never mind.

Wow, Gamefreak, just wow.
    That's one happy Dragonite there.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I was browsing through Morty ships a couple of days ago and saw OuijaShipping (Morty/Gengar) and I was like "Heck ya!" I literally just finished writing a paper on the movie The Exorcist so coming across that ship was really good timing. I love whoever had a gorgeous enough brain to think of that shipping name. I've got a oneshot for this pair in the works--it'll be my first non-drabble Human/Pokemon fic.

This has probably already been stated, but I'll say it anyway...I'm not going through 166 pages to find out if it's been said or not.

The disgusting thing about falling in love with a Pokemon is less the fact that Pokemon resemble animals in many ways, but the fact that you might fall in love with a Pokemon that belongs to another trainer.

For instance, I think that Ash's Snivy is a bit attractive. I know what you're thinking, but I can't help myself. The way she conducts herself and is always there with an attitude--she's totally rad. But say I were an anime character. I can't just walk up to Ash and say, "Hey, I like your Snivy. Can I borrow her for a minute?"

That's the thing about fifth generation Pokemon...they're more alive, and sometimes more "human" than their previous generation buddies. Take Gothorita for instance. She looks like a little girl with pigtails. I could totally see some mothers in the Pokemon world complaining that using Gothorita in battle is a bad example for their daughters, because it teaches them that they need to be rough, since Gothorita looks like a girl herself. On the other hand, maybe mothers will approve of Gothorita being used in battle, because their daughters will learn that being strong (using their mental powers, or psychic prowess) is an exemplary thing.

And there's one other fifth generation Pokemon that I would KILL to mate. But I won't mention her here.

I support Lilblueshipping (my main ship) but one-sided. I think Piplup has some sort of crush on Dawn. The biggest hint is probably all those isturbing fantasies he had of her calling him 'sweet Piplup' and 'dear Piplup'. I think it's quite a different take on take on shipping but I like it.
    Also, in the Salaceon town contest Piplup was showing a lot of feeling for Dawn, feeling worried and then really cheering her on hard, and then jumping at her after her appeal. He seemed to show as much emotion as Ash when she lost.
    There are a few other hints too.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Man this thread needs some life injected to it! Anybody got a topic or something?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

hmmm, *tries to think of something non perverted*

lol, yeah, this thread is on life support
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Would NostalgiaShipping (Hero x Grovyle from PMD2) be acceptable to discuss here? I know it isn't from the anime, but it can still be a pokemon x human couple.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2
    hmmm, *tries to think of something non perverted*

lol, yeah, this thread is on life support
    METHINKS I SHALL READY THE OPERATING THEATRE!!!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight
    Would NostalgiaShipping (Hero x Grovyle from PMD2) be acceptable to discuss here? I know it isn't from the anime, but it can still be a pokemon x human couple.
    If it's human x Pokemon in any way, shape or form then it's good to be discussed here! It doesn't matter what medium!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

If it's human x Pokemon in any way, shape or form then it's good to be discussed here! It doesn't matter what medium!
    Okay, thanks!

Well, to be honest I've been intrested NostalgiaShipping since I started playing PMD Explorers of Time because of how Grovyle really seemed sincere when he talked about his partner. He seemed to act happy just talking about her (or him), as he reflected over the past... It just gave me that feeling you know? I don't know how to explain it...XD Also, its so hard to find any fanfiction or fanart on the couple...does anyone know where I could find some? I'd really appericate it. ^_^

I only have one piece of fanart that could be considered shippy, but it's been around the net for so long you may have it already. Would you like me to upload it regardless?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I like this Gruffshipping picture: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...3dt8o1_500.jpg

And I love this Brock x Lopunny picture: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...3dt8o1_500.jpg

And I know someone in real life who likes Meloetta x Ash. I haven't checked to see if it has a name yet, but I'm sure she's got some ideas.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I only have one piece of fanart that could be considered shippy, but it's been around the net for so long you may have it already. Would you like me to upload it regardless?
    Sure, if thats okay. Thanks. I haven't ran across alot of PMD fan art, so I probably haven't seen it.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

This is a really cool thread. I'm not sure if there is an exact topic at the moment but it seems that the PMD pairing Hero x Grovyle was recently mentioned so i'll just comment on that for now. I really like the paring hero and grovyle both of them seem quite close at least from what I could tell even with the heros memory loss. What is also cool is that as far as I am aware we don't know an incredible amount of what happened in the future with the hero and grovyle apart from that they were trying to solve the mystery of the paralyzed planet which leaves quite a bit up to peoples own opinion and fanfiction.

Light come forth!
    My name is a reference to the slayers anime.

Is there a shipping name for Meowth x Iris? I got interested in the pairing when Meowth joined the Twerps for a brief stint. The cooperation only lasted a few episodes, but I still found the idea interesting. Iris' relief in retrospect on not catching him only increases my curiosity of what could have happened. Although, I don't see Meowth giving up on being a criminal. If Iris and Meowth had bonded enough, I think that he would have adjusted the plan to lure Iris into Team Rocket's trap and then impress her into the team. Would be somewhat of a Stockholm romance, but still interesting.

I have alot of shipping that I like:
    TotalEclipse (Dawn/Hikari × Darkrai)
    Pika ( Ash × Pikachu)
    Iris × Axew
    Ash × Meloetta
    I think there's more...lol

I support a bit of Human x PKMN ships. I slightly support Pikashipping and a bit of AltoShipping, but there is also some Dawn x PKMN ships I support.
    Blank.

I am a guy who wishes to change their username. That's all.

wow a thread for pokeXhuman ships awesome!

since I'm here I'll go ahead and say which ships I support even if I don't know their names...

Bondage shipping. yes. just yes. this ship is epic and the only one I can remember the name of. this ship is genius!

MewXAsh. there are a number of reasons why I support this shipping most of them boil down to how, for lack of a better term, "cute" they are together.

Giratina(F)XAsh. most people I point out this shipping to say I'm crazy. I really like to point out all the ways this shipping works while they stare at me like I grew another head or something I'll always like this one.

BayleefXAsh. it's practically canon but beyond that it is still one of my favorite ships for how good they seem to fit together personality wise.

LatiasXAsh another canon pokeXhuman shipping and perhaps my most favorite ship.

Mewtwo(F)XAsh. yeah... I had no reason to even think about this but then I found a fic and... I'm hooked.

DeoxysXAsh this one I have no excuse for. none at all. it came to me one night and I haven't been able to get rid of it.

ArceusXAsh I read a fic... it does kinda make sense though, Ash is arceus' chosen one.

NinetailsXAsh I like ninetails. I don't have any other reason.

CelebiXAsh I saw several hints in the movie but beyond that this one gets the same reason as Mew.

ZoroarkXAsh finally watched the movie, this just jumped out at me and wouldn't leave me alone.

I'm sure there are more good ones I can't remember but this is what I have atm.

if anyone knows of good fics/art with these ships pm/vm me.
    Last edited by LunarFox; 5th July 2012 at 7:32 PM. Reason: watched the Zoroark movie.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

I don't really ship that many pokemon/human ships but a friend recently got me to appreciate daydreamshipping (Meowth/Giovanni) which I really enjoy.
    I also think there's some really interesting potential in the relationship between Cyrus and Giratina but I'm not sure if I really ship it per se.

I think I'm starting to get into the Dawn x Darkrai pairing...I saw a youtube video with that couple earlier and I found it real intriguing.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

*holds a flag that says entei x molly* >.> houndoom x my oc kemmy? is that ok?

I used to be totally obsessed with Altoshipping, and it still remains my favourite HumanxPokemon ship. Probably still is my favourite, although in my head Latias is always in the human form we see in the manga. I'm starting to like the Darkrai and Dawn ship as well, although its a lot different than Altoshipping.

Iris X Axew.come on guys

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast