Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

Default Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

POST IS UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION. STAY TUNED. 8|a

*cracks knuckles* My turn.

Maypoleshipping (HarleyxNoctusxJupettaxAriadosxOctanxPukurin)
    Loyaltyshipping (HarleyxNoctusxJupettaxAriados)
    Buddyshipping (HarleyxNoctusxJupetta)
    Devotionshipping (HarleyxNoctus)
    Prettyshipping (HarleyxJupetta)
    Puppeteershipping (HarleyxAriados)
    ...Yes, I like Harley with his pokemon, all of which I believe are male. Especially his first three. When I write him and his pokemon together, I always stick to some form of Loyaltyshipping in fact.

WitheredFlowershipping (ShuuxJupetta-chan): If anyone has been to the shipping fics section and seen my fic Project G floating around *shameless plug* then that's the fic you can blame this on. I wrote a oneshot with this couple too, cause I find it just that adorable. <3

taitoshipping (AliciaxAriados): This ship name doesn't work in the original, so that's why I put Alicia instead of Sanae. See, I love Ariados to death (duh), and my real name is Alicia. Alicia ran the Wooper daycare, and Upaa is one of my fave pokemon that I don't have a crush on (Ariados and Jupetta). She was the perfect CotD to get my name. So all that my pwnsome twin says is true! <3

Bondageshipping (HikarixAriados): *squeals* Gods, I was sooo psyched to see all those Ariados in DP. And using thier mad bondage skillz on the hot new jailbait? Thumbs up DP, thumbs up.

Blueshipping (KojirouxNyasu): Sometimes I think it might as well be canon. It certainly has its share of innuendo over the years...

Pikashipping (SatoshixPikachu): Male Pikachu ftw! Blame this one on too much doujinshi...

LilBlueshipping (HikarixPocchama): It's so funny seeing these two butting heads. X3 Pretty cute ship material here.

Borrowedshipping (MitsuruxSirnight): I love how his Sirnight is always male. <3

Identicalshipping (KanonxLatias): Well, its faux twincest, and that rocks in my book.

Nynaeveshipping (MichellexNyula): All Vy's fault? Yeah, all Vy's fault. We both support our twin's personal ships. <3 You can see her post for more on why its just that awesome.

I think that's it... A few of those were copied and pasted from BMGf. *lazy* Oh, and I named four of those (Loyalty, Devotion, Bondage, and LilBlue). *proud*
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

I shall take the blame of making you an Nynaeveshipper with downright pride, my twin. *polishes halo* 8D

Bondageshipping is the best name for that pairing... and Hikari enjoyed it, I know it. Her secret kinks are already coming out! Even if i'm an InfraRedshipper.

Personally, I like May x Combusken. No not Blaziken. Combusken.
    Under construction ^_^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I shall take the blame of making you an Nynaeveshipper with downright pride, my twin. *polishes halo* 8D
    Thought you might. ^.~
    Bondageshipping is the best name for that pairing... and Hikari enjoyed it, I know it. Her secret kinks are already coming out! Even if i'm an InfraRedshipper.
    I've wanted to name a ship that forever, but the perfect couple never came... They I saw that episode and after I stopped drooling I thought, "There's my Bondageshipping!" <3 I'll write that Bondageshipping oneshot one of these days too, I swear. Cause you're right; she loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan
    Thought you might. ^.~
    Hee hee. xD

... and you can take the blame for my liking of Taitoshipping. I enjoyed writing that drabble on the way to get manga.

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan
    I've wanted to name a ship that forever, but the perfect couple never came... They I saw that episode and after I stopped drooling I thought, "There's my Bondageshipping!" <3 I'll write that Bondageshipping oneshot one of these days too, I swear. Cause you're right; she loved it.
    It was Hikari's dream to come across ten Ariados and get tangles up with their bondage kinks. But now she's lived that dream she will go to Mars. *cackley*

Bondageshipping wins for the name.

Thoight of another shipping... Hikari x Espeon. I just pictured them in my head and they suit each other. I can see Hikari having an Espeon on her team, but if not then that's fine. Curse my friends for wanting a bunch of Eeveelution shippings.

WOOT! Someone finally made a Human x Pokemon thread! *glomps* Thank you thank you~ XD Here's my list:

Pikashipping (Satoshi x Pikachu) - My all time favorite HumanPoke ship. ^^ Back in December of 2005 when I returned to the Pokemon fandom, I watched Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero-Lucario. I met PokemonTrainerLisa on the Bulbagarden Forums and I somehow got myself converted into Pikashipping. I think she converted me. XD

Ash and Pikachu have been together since the first episode so it makes sense that the two of them would have a great relationship. Of course, Pikachu was Ash's first Pokemon, so it's obvious that he loves it and cares about it more than anything. They make such an amazing team in battle, as well.

They just make the cutest couple~ ^^

Dreamshipping (Satoshi x Mew)/Safeshipping (Satoshi x Mirage!Mew) - *cough*Inamedthem*cough* I started noticing Dreamshipping after I noticed Safeshipping in the Mirage Special. Yeah I know, crazy. Satoshi is Mew's Chosen one, that's why Mew stalks him. XD -shot-

Altopikashipping (Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu x Latias) - This was back when I was still obsessed with Altoshipping, I was doing this Pokemon roleplay like 5 months ago and this came into my mind. It seemed so cute. ^_^ -falls over-

Chocolateshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Lucario) - 8th Movie, 'nuff said. XD -falls over-

Chocolatestaffshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Lucario x Aaron) - Same as above. Hehe.

ForestSaviorshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Celebi) - 4th Movie. He was soo caring about Celebi, it was soo cute.

Altoshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Latias) - 5th Movie, 'nuff said. XD Me liked the part where Latias kissed Ash on the cheek.

Aidshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Mew x Pikachu) - *coughInamedittoocough* When I ventured into the "Ash and who" thread back in July. XD Eefi converted me that day with this explaination (hope you don't mind ^^;;;; ):

Quote Originally Posted by Sternklar Eefi
    Well, I'm pretty sure Satoshi x Pikachu is pretty obvious, as Satoshi always sticks with Pikachu through thick and thin, and most likely cares for Pikachu above all other females in the anime. Even with Kasumi, he was more worried about Pikachu, and his other Pokémon, of course. Plus, Pikachu is probably the ONLY one who has stuck with him through all the sagas, and their relationship had been a one-sided one at first, but gradually grew as the "days" passed by.

Then, Mew comes in. First, would be the all-too-common eighth movie "evidence." Mew comes in, takes in Pikachu and plays with him more.. though Meowth/Nyasu had also been there. In my opinion, he was more like the translator for the audience of their conversation. But anyway, when Kid and her Manyulas attacked for Mew, Pikachu had been defending Mew nonetheless, with his life, until Mew noticed and transported them (including Meowth, I believe) to safety. Satoshi had also been worried, though more on Pikachu, so that sort of supported Satoshi/Pikachu.

For Mew/Satoshi, the most would be in the Pokémon Special or something. Though I have not watched it, I saw some screens and they seem to .. well, note on that. Maybe it's just me, but the way Satoshi was trying to protect Mew from being disintegrated or whatever, and the way he clung to the illusional ((may not be the correct word)) Mew was very .. well, attaching and touching. And romantic, if you see it in that way.

To putting them together.. Satoshi x Pikachu x Mew. Well, the trio can be seen as a tight relationship, doing whatever to protect each other. Can't you envision it? When either Pokémon is in trouble, Satoshi will risk his own life to protect them regardless of whatever nemesis. Pikachu, the same for Satoshi, and I'm sure the same for Mew as well. Though Mew in the first or eighth movie doesn't seem to settle much on this... but I may have just forgot some details.
    I think I'm missing couples, but I'm not sure. XD Well anyway, that's my list for now!

*coughAnd yes I'm a major Ash fan. XD -shot-cough*
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    ... and you can take the blame for my liking of Taitoshipping. I enjoyed writing that drabble on the way to get manga.
    I'm okay with that. ^.^
    It was Hikari's dream to come across ten Ariados and get tangles up with their bondage kinks. But now she's lived that dream she will go to Mars. *cackley*
    Works for me.

Oh, and I thought of more!

Staffshipping (AaronxLucario): Oh, such devotion! And such a tragic fate... ;.;

Chocolateshipping
    (SatoshixLucario): A good alternative to the above ship.

ReoxBlackyxEifie: Why is this not named? D: Reo from Colo and his two always male starter pokemon! True, I like Reo more with Seigi/Borugu/Masa/Jakira, but this was a good one to start with before we meet them.

I'm sure I'll eventually have more pop into my head. X3

anyone here up to doing this altoshipping fanart request? i love altoshipping!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=1385

thanks in advance.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Yay! A topic on this was started!

Blaziken x Haruka: It's too bad this shipping's hint only appeared a very few times.
    Nyasu x Haruka: Go, time travel episode. ^_^
    EggShipping (Nyasu x Kasumi): Both would make such doting parents.
    Eievui x Haruka: It's so cute~
    Mirei x Eefi: They're both cuties. Teehee.
    Luna x Hassamu: Didn't last in the Face-Off... Oh well. Can't wait for The Red Inazuma to be translated.

Pokemon PiPiPi Adventures
    Maron x Pikachu
    Almond x Zenigame - Brotherly bond is cute.

LiveJournal
    Proudly claimed Barrett x Dorothy (Rune Factory 2)

Freezeframeshipping

Todd x Articuno is practically canon. Todd was being a major stalker boy with Articuno. The word obsessed comes to mind. And you know Articuno loved the attention. Oh, and Todd decided to live on the mountain where Arti is. Hmmmm.

(shacking up, yes)
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

No one brought up the great (if one-sided) Daydreamshipping? That's Giovanni/Meowth, if you didn't know. Aah, Meowth. And now he's gone and forgotten who you are (probably a feat that required strong medication)
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Mmm, Squirtle/Almond~~~. I feel kinna sorry for Almond once Squirtle evolves all the way.

Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.

Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

I personaly have never really been into the whole Human x Pokemon thing. I just find it weird, like that girl from Italy that tried to marry a dolphin.

But Meowth is somewhat an exception. I really see him as a human, so I don't have any problems pairing him off. (Usually with James.)
    Last edited by Fez the Mysfit Elf; 5th March 2007 at 6:31 PM.

Jessie/Meowth might actually be happening....o.0, thats why their mean to James sometimes, he probably caught them in the act...

no anti spam plz
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 15th October 2006 at 3:40 PM.

Altoshipping and Staffshipping are the only ones I seem to like.

The good thing about Staffshipping is that there's PLENTY of fanart for it on Japanese fansites so I never get bored of it (I've got an entire folder full I Staffshipping fanart).

Plus, Staffshipping is just friggin' cute. Ever since I had seen the scene with Lucario and Aaron sitting near the spring and dipping their feet and there and talking, I just knew it was something I had to follow. X3

I just simply like Altoshipping because it's relatively canon and it's also quite cute (Latias showed more protection and love for Satoshi than Misty/May/anyone else COMBINED (cept' Pikachu)).

but seriously, human x Pokemon shipping is kinda nasty and wierd
    You're thinking to heavily on sex, and love doesn't have to involve sex.

Seriously, I had a boyfriend for a year and I did love him, but I NEVER had sex with him (or anyone else).

People may like these pairings simply because they're cute, they make them feel all happy and warm inside, or they like kinky things.

Seriously, look at the '___' x hand shippings, now THOSE are a bit odd... (unless they're actually really funny/good, like Deidara x hands... 8D)
    Last edited by zonic the hedgehog; 15th October 2006 at 1:39 AM.
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

I really only like Wally & Gardevoir, whatever it's named. Though, as more Anthro Pokés come by... it's becoming irresistible to do it more. =P

Namely, I'm growing to like Whitney & *Female*Mimiroppu. Whitney looves Normal Pokémon, and Mimiroppu is one. Not to mention she prefers girls, and seeing the Playboy bunny Mimiroppu entails... she'd easily fall for her. I'm about to draw this and even make Mimiroppu a member of Whitney's final Team. =P

I also like the original DairyShipping (Whitney & Miltank). There's something Seijiro wrote which made me like it EVEN MORE, though. But overall, it's a VERY cute Ship, and even more so when I think of how they met and how Miltank swore to protect Whitney at all costs (That's Fic stuff, by the way, chumps. =P). <333

Whitney & *Female*Gardevoir is hott as hell too. Whitney & *Female*Bellossom... AWWWW! Even better if it's Erika's. <333 Plus, with how much she loves cute Pokémon, this is SO happening!

Not ALL of those are to be taken in *that* context, though. MAYBE Whitney & *Female*Mimiroppu, because that's what made it come to be after all. =P

That'd be it. Seems I actually liked more than I thought. =P

Paired with the adorable Avegaille ~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkc
    but seriously, human x Pokemon shipping is kinda nasty and wierd
    I said in the first post that flamers should kindly get out. You have a problem with it? Well we don't, so boo hoo to you.

Dammit taito Wes x his pair of Pokemon does need to be named! The original team before Rui came on the scene... and I loved it when Espeon and Umbreon sat in the sidecar.

@ Orion: That's like me with Nynaeveshipping. I cannot see Michelle and Sneasel going all the way, however I can see them spending the rest of their lives together and enjoying their company.

Okay... I have another shipping... Denji x Rentoraa. I didn't like Denji at first, dismissed him as an Lt. Surge rip-off. However he grew on me a lot. Then he got major bonus points for owning his very own Rentoraa, whom I adore. So in the same way I shipped Suzuna and Sneasel, I have to with those two. Just needs a name.

I think I only like a few to my knowledge...

FirstRoseshipping (Drew X Roselia) - I guess I can thank some of Teppo's art for this. I find it really cute, and it's just like Pikashipping. XD;

Pikashipping (Ash X Pikachu) - It's grown on me, what can I say?

Altoshipping (Ash X Latias) - I guess it's partly canon...and it's cute. =3

Staffshipping (Rukario X Aaron) - I saw one clip and I was instantly hooked. Just imagine if I were to watch the movie in whole. XD;
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Don't get offended with my opinion,I think my fandom is not for human x pokemon ^^;; I found it's hard to lure over it and also it's kinda strange

The relationship between human and pokemon is a platonic love and brotherly love which involves friendship and loyalty.

Well I prefer Ash/Pikachu

Whelp, might as well admit my sins~

Mewtwo/Tracey - I don't remember /why/, I just know that I did and I do. Never got around to writing for it though. @_@ But it makes me squee.

Typlosion/Flannery - Gaaah, read a...*cough* 'fic on this. Extremely guilty pleasure, I liked it. And it's got flur. Fluffy snuggly fur.

Ho-oh/Morty
    Lugia/Falkner
    Lugia/Melody - It's a God worship thing. Totally totally goes off my own fanon. 8D It makes for a load of head-screwing and I can't ever pass that up.

Max/Ralts - Soky00t. Soadorable. Soperfect. He better go back for it. ;_;
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

^ Curses, you got me thinking about Typhlosion x Flannery now. Plus they are of similar hight... *whistles innocently* xD;;;

Pikachu x Me MastaShipping is that taken?
    I'm not broken. I'm not the Breakman.
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

Altoshipping is the cutest ship I've ever come across <3 A Pokemon/ girl that is brave and compassionate with whatever his name was. Though one-sided and mostly platonic I'm a supporter all the way.

HarleyxRozeria? I don't know about a name for this, but I just randomly pictured it one day.
    My tumblr or something: x

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Masta
    Pikachu x Me MastaShipping is that taken?
    Human Pokemon characters. Not real humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hinata
    HarleyxRozeria? I don't know about a name for this, but I just randomly pictured it one day.
    I know that is nameless... xD;;;

Thinking of names for shippings is a tricky business, especially when it's a shipping that to you must have the prefect name.

Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast