Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

FF.net's alert system has been down~ Vy's awaiting an e-mail confirmation, I still haven't gotten my Kismet reviews... But things are trickling in. [/ot]

...*waves her taitoshipping flag* I haven't liked anything new since I last posted. ^^; MatissexRaichu pwns though. Cute pic. <3
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Fanfiction.net is irritating me. >____>;
    Anyway.

The following list will have many fangirl squeals, for Ember loves her favorite game-characters. Muchly. *clings Sidney*

To answer Vy's question: Elite Four, yo. :3 For they are much more win. <3 Lorelai is one of the few females from the games I love, for she pwns all others. (Except Flannery.) Even when her Lapras kills my fire pokemon... I forgive her, because of her sexy-librarian powers.
    Lorelai x Articuno was always one of my favorites. ^_^ Kinda obvious, but I love it anyway, and want to name it.
    Lorelai x Articuno x Karen... because Lorelai x Karen is one of the only yuri ships from pokemon that I support wholeheartedly, and throwing Articuno into the mix makes it interesting. :3 I may wanna name this one.
    Lorelai x Dewgong (female), because Dewgong is the roxxors. <3 I love this one and want to name it. :3
    Bruno x Onix (male or female). Bruno is also roxxors, and another one of my favorite game characters, and Onix is my favorite of his pokemon. Another one I want named. :3
    Bruno x Machamp (male)
    Will x Xatu (male or female)
    Karen x Houndoom (male) Very cute. Must be named.
    Karen x Umbreon (male or female)
    Karen x Houndoom x Lorelai x Articuno :3! Another one I might name. =o
    ...And then Sidney. *clingchewlove* My favorite Elite Four character ever- prolly my favorite game character ever. It's the mohawk. Plus the fact that I love -all- his pokemon, so...
    Sidney x Mightyena (male or female)
    Sidney x Absol (male or female)
    Sidney x Shiftry (male) ^^ These first three Sidney ships must also be named.
    Sidney x Cacturne (male)
    Sidney x Crawdaunt (male or female)

Agatha, Lance, Koga, Glacia and Drake aren't up here 'cause... I don't like them. Well, I like Lance well enough, but not enough to start shipping him off. Phoeby has been spared because I just can't see her in a romantic relationship with any of her pokemon. She's just too cute. ;-;

...Yeah. I'll only name my very favorites from this list (I mentioned which ones if someone wants to help me. ^_^) 'cause the shipping list is running out of English words to use. :3

Art and banner by me | Click it to visit my Pokemon fanart gallery!

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    That's always the downside to human x Pokemon ships. No matter what there's always going to be some shallow minded morons who cannot except that human x Pokemon ships are around and that there are supporters. If they cannot accept that then they can just get stuffed in my humble opinion... especially as my all time OTP is human x Pokemon. *strokes Nynaeveshipping*
    I always got really dickered off at the "bestiality" comment, because anyone with a brain can see that Pokemon =/= real world animals. A Pokemon's level of sentiency (with *maybe* the exception of a few species) is equal to that of a human, meaning that in terms of emotional bond (which is what I personally value most in a shipping, tho hawtsex never hurts X3) a Pokemon x human ship is exactly the same as a Pokemon x Pokemon or human x human ship. The physical technicalities can work themselves out. And hell, sometimes they even make things more interesting! *cough*Tentacles*cough* And speaking of tentacles...

... and yes for Cradily ships. Damn that Pokemon needs more love!
    Tentacleshipping love~! From some Japanese site that I lost the address to.

Also some very, VERY smutty Tentacruel x Wallace:
        Spoiler:- NC-17 PR0N WARNING! Don't click if you know you shouldn't!:

...And I just realized that I have like a TON of Milotic + Wallace fanart from Japanese sites. I don't think it would be a good idea to put them all up here... unless someone really, REALLY wants to see them?

Also, randomly because I *LOVE* Exhallenshipping - Denji & Rentoraa babies! 8D Or at least that's how my twisted brain likes to interpret it. X3 From this site.
    Last edited by tipnottippy; 8th January 2007 at 9:35 AM.

Later, at the hotel...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well Wallace's Milotic is definitely large.

@ Shrike Flamestar: When I next submit ships to Bulbagarden Buoyshipping shall be in the list. *nod*

@ taito: I actually did get the e-mail confirmation at about 11 pm last night, so i'm finally a Fanfiction user. Still need to upload though. xD

@ Ember: Now Sidney x Absol is hot, especially as I consider Absol his star/signature Pokemon. Karen x Houndoom and Karen x Umbreon are also lovely.

Yet i'm kinda the opposite to you... I heart the Gym Leaders and their signarure Pokemon more. Exhallenshipping would be considered my OTP in that sense, especially as the two look alike, Denji is the sex and Rentoraa is in my top six favourite Pokemon. I'm also partial to the unnamed Misty x Starmie... cannot stand Misty yet Starmie seems to make it all better. Plus it makes for some rather... interesting... things to write about. *cackles to self*

Can't count Stylistshipping as Sneasel isn't Suzuna's signature Pokemon. Dammit. xD

@ TIP: I have nothing to say about the first part EXCEPT... that was the supreme WIN. *nod nod nod*

... and that Exhallenshipping pic made me think the EXACT same thing! *has saved it to squee over* I cannot wait to get my own copy of Pearl and incorperate that ship into it in my own twisted way. >D

---

Nynaeveshipping still wins all in my opinion though. ;D

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I'd draw some Exhallenshipping if I could get Denji and Rentoraa to look right (which I can't). >_< I tend to think of the shipping with gijinka Rentoraa, and since I can't even draw a normal Rentoraa properly, a gijinka one is practically out of the question. *beats self for lack of talent* Oh well, I'll keep practicing and someday I *will* draw Exhallenshipping. Because Denji is a sexy beast, Rentoraa is a sexy beast, and together they make adorabibble babies.

For now, in compensation, I bring: some Waternarcshippyness!
    Basically the only Waternarcshipping pic I can post without having to dig through 1000 Japanese sites (some of which have closed T_T) to give proper credit. Because I drew that one. (And thus you can see how untalented I am. The anatomy makes me cry.)

Later, at the hotel...

hey TIP, i would like to see at least a few of those wallace x milotic fanarts, thanks in advance.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Tsk tsk johnny too lazy to search for yourself?
    Hrrrrm yeah i see a lot of similarities in here to other things i have seen *wink* *wink* I am just wondering is there a name for Wobbufet x Jessy shipping yet? just wondering, just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbreath
    Tsk tsk johnny too lazy to search for yourself?
    That he is... all he does is use my damn thread to request art and for people to find it, so that's why many ignore him.

... and Jessie x Wobbuffet is Countershipping.

@ TIP: I look forward to whenever you draw Exhallenshipping. Energyshipping maybe taking the Japanese fandom by storm but as far as i'm concerned Exhallenshipping is the win in terms of Denji ships.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

That he is... all he does is use my damn thread to request art and for people to find it, so that's why many ignore him.

... and Jessie x Wobbuffet is Countershipping.

@ TIP: I look forward to whenever you draw Exhallenshipping. Energyshipping maybe taking the Japanese fandom by storm but as far as i'm concerned Exhallenshipping is the win in terms of Denji ships.
    *Makes a elegant bow* Thanks Vycksta. Johny always asks for art for some wacky reason o_O he also asked some people in another thread/club for their ''sexual fantasies'' ok well thats enough about that... Thanks again.

You're welcome... have fun in being a Countershipper. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Thanks :3 annyway while we are talking about things like this...
    My favorite shippings have to be (i dont know all the names sorry)

Charizard x Ash (I just really really like charizard keke)
    Grovyle x Ash
    anny other shipping involving Charizard really.

Vy: Bwee, I know. =o *loves all over both Absol and Sidney*

And I can see the appeal for Gym Leaders, since they usually have more of a... clear pokemon that's their best, which would be easy to pair with them- while Elite Four members have more all-over strong teams. But I like what I like~ x3

Tip: I'm notsomuch into tentacles as a rule, but I totally clicked it anyway. xD Curiosity killed.... the Gryphon? Or whatever. :3 Bwee, not tentacly art would be awesome if you did feel like posting it, but I wouldn't want you or the thread to be in trouble, so... yeah. ^^()

And stop saying your art is bad. ;-; Your art is NOT bad. Your art makes my art cry in a corner. The Waternarcshippy picture is -cute-!

Goodbreath: Grovyle x Ash now has the privalege of being the first human x pokemon ship I've ever liked Ash in. =o Yay!

@ Goodbreath: Charizard x Ash is Headstrongshipping. Ash x Grovyle though is nameless.

@ Ember: I will not have you slate your awesome art like that. That Nynaeveshipping pic you did for me is the win of wins
    . >P

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Aww. ._. Thankyou Vy~ <3

*has been bored, and therefore naming*

Articuno x Lorelai = Polarisshipping (another name for the North star, and not taken on the Bulbagarden list. =o Mine!)
    Karen x Houndoom = Tartarusshipping
    Sidney x Absol = Schismshipping
    Sidney x Mightyena = Undertowshipping

Sidney is hardcore, so the latter two are song titles (Tool <3). Karen's is just Greek mythology reference. Because I'm like that. >___>

I was nice and submitted all of those names for you, dear Ember. *nod*

I also name some shippings after songs as well, none are human x Pokemon however. xD; *pats Lithiumshipping and Lollirotshipping*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

The first humanxpokemon ship I liked was and still is Ash/Mewtwo. And naming shippings after songs is pretty cool.

So that makes you a Firstshipper... and glad you agree on the naming-ships-after-songs thing. ;D

This is a shameless plug for my new Fanfiction account... now with an Nynaeveshipping one-shot uploaded!

I am a promo bleep tonight! 8D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

So that makes you a Firstshipper... and glad you agree on the naming-ships-after-songs thing. ;D

This is a shameless plug for my new Fanfiction account... now with an Nynaeveshipping one-shot uploaded!

Awesome you have a profile in Fanfiction.net Vycksta^^. Do want me to add you to my favorite Auther's? Anyways those are good shippings EmberGryphon^^. Karen x Houndoom - Tartarusshipping and Sidney x Absol - Schismshipping sounds awesome XD
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Yes Shadow Ichigo. go ahead and add me. I hope to update it somewhat frequently, starting with a new Nyneveshipping one-shot. *nod nod*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Thankyou Shadow Ichigo! :3
    And thanks for the submitting, Vy; also yay for self-promotion. x3
    Last edited by EmberGryphon; 11th January 2007 at 12:54 AM.

Nice I liked the story. The part when they kiss was my fave. Makes me want to sign up for the site and make a Ash/Meowth fic.
    Last edited by Invader Ash; 11th January 2007 at 4:44 AM.

I just named a poly ship: UnholyUnionShippping - Rayquaza x Kyogre x Groudon x Wallace

I'm trying to come up with a name for just Kyogre x Groudon x Wallace. So far I have Shrineshipping ('cause in the Japanese version the Cave of Origin is actually a shrine--the Mezame no Hokora, i.e. Shrine of Awakening), Mikoshipping (since the CoO is a shrine in the Japanese version, that means Wallace is the shrinekeeper and that's kind of what a miko is), and Possessionshipping ('cause maybe the legendaries take "possession" of the person who guards their shrine).

Help, anybody?

Later, at the hotel...

@ Ember: There's nothing wrong with an ego boost now and then... only been on Fanfiction a few days and I love it. I can see why one of my best friends is an avid visitor to the site. *pats Bryony*

@ Invader Ash: Glad you liked the fic. *nod* ... and if you do sign up to Fanfiction lets me know on here and i'll add you. Human x Pokemon fics we need more of! Start a revolution! xD

@ Tip: I'm definitely toyed between both Shrineshipping and Possessionshipping, Shrineshipping edging out a bit more cause of the Japanese links.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I think I'll go with Shrineshipping, then. Thanks!

And uh, some random FreeWillyShipping that a friend and I did on OC tonight:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...gremicrins.png

She drew the gijinka Kyogreboi and I drew Wallace, of course. XD Notice how much more awesome her part of the drawing is. *coughs*

Later, at the hotel...

I'm glad you went with Shrine, thats a neat name for a very.. interesting shipping. I mean that in a good way, though, so don't worry.

Tip, that looks great. I love how possessive Kyokyo looks. And stop saying your art is so bad. It's not! That's a cute Wallace *nod nod*

Oh, and Vycksta- I read your NyaeveShipping short on ff.net. It's good! It's kinda made me start to like the pairing too, so if that was your aim, mission acomplished!
    Last edited by steel-rain; 11th January 2007 at 1:17 PM.

Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast