Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135
Results 3,351 to 3,371 of 3371

Thread: Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

Best shipping ever!

DragonDominance shipping!

Mmm. Technically I should close this thread as it's been more than a month since the last post, but it's gotten away with it so many times before... meh, I'll let it slide. For the last time.

Nynaeveshipping is still the most flawless, BTW. 8)

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Thanks for not closing it!

My sad, sad OTP (not just in Pokémon, overall OTP) is Kellyn x Darkrai (ShadowCrystalShipping), but I also like Ash x Latias and Ash x Meloetta, and Bayleef -> Ash.

I think Grovyle x PMD2 Hero also counts, even though I ship them in their Pokémon form. P:
    S H A D O W C R Y S T A L S H I P P E R

Friend Safari: Mienfoo/Pancham/Breloom
    Currently looking for 2013 Eigakan Red Genesect!

Oh my God, Ash x Meloetta is so adorable and sad and sweet...! ;^;

I found her fondness for him very touching and her song so beautiful... but, I found it sad how the Rockets took advantage of her love for him and the peace it brought her to get that song.

I hope she could show up again sometime. I really liked her storyline.

Bayleef's crush on Ash is very funny and also cute ( when she evolved because she wanted to save him! ;^; ). Oh, here's something related to both pairings that's kind of funny:

http://moscadragon.tumblr.com/post/27933125755

A jealous, yandere Bayleef~ xD

I've gotten very fond of Flickershipping (Nobori/Ingo x Chandela/Chandelure) lately! I want to write a fanfic about it, even though I rarely ever write fics~ I hope I can finish it and post it soon. ;3;

I'm happy this topic didn't get closed, because I really like the idea of Pokemon x human pairings and even wrote a little about them in my tumblr. I wish more people acknowledge them as having great potential to be very sweet and cute, like in the anime and as hinted in the games, rather than immediately thinking it's got to be something perverted. ;3;

Ummm...does OC/in-game shipping count? Because I've had my fair share of pokemon that got rather close with my in-game characters (No, I'm not just talking about starters, shut up!). I'll list a few examples:

Feralshipping: Jimmy (My character's name in HeartGold) x Zangoose (Male, lvl 100, transfered from Emerald). Got a Leaf Crown with him in a little under an hour, and he gets the most "happy reactions" when I talk to him (as party leader, of course), especially the hug and cuddle reactions.

Chompshipping: Jimmy x Gaburaisu (Garchomp, male, lvl 78, transfered from Platinum when I couldn't beat Clair -shut up-). He always bumps into me or hugs me. Which is hilarious, since the little bugger wouldn't listen to me when I first transfered him. Guess being lovey-dovey with me is his attempt at an act of penance?

Playboyshipping: Blake (My character's name in Platinum) x Kirisa (Lopunny, lvl 100, raised her from lvl 11 Buneary). She's the only one who told Dr. Footstep that they (my character and her) were "Friends". All other pokemon just go on about respect or how wild pokemon envy them. Pretty sketchy, if you ask me :P

Distortionshipping: Blake x Giratina. No, seriously. I didn't even get it to lvl 100 and it still reached max happiness. In Origin Forme, it gives the lvl 5 Scary No Footprints remark, but oddly enough, in Altered Forme, it gives the lvl 4 Scary Footprints remark. I guess it likes me because I let it remain in its true form? *Shrugs*
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    I'm happy this topic didn't get closed, because I really like the idea of Pokemon x human pairings and even wrote a little about them in my tumblr. I wish more people acknowledge them as having great potential to be very sweet and cute, like in the anime and as hinted in the games, rather than immediately thinking it's got to be something perverted. ;3;
    Oh my Arceus, exactly. ;^; I guess since most Pokemon resemble animals and they don't "speak" human language in most canons, I know there are fans who do not believe they are sentient, but I personally think they are. Not to mention that cross-species romance is much more common than what one normally thinks. Just where do you think hybrids come from? And hybrid characters are quite popular, aren't they?
    S H A D O W C R Y S T A L S H I P P E R

Friend Safari: Mienfoo/Pancham/Breloom
    Currently looking for 2013 Eigakan Red Genesect!

I recall a while ago we talked about me RPing Jirarudan/Mew

There's another Jirarudan RPer who has him in a similar relationship with Meloetta. Or did, since she quit her game, but it was still super cute and pretty sad since they played it as that he still saw adding her to his collection as a show of adoration.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by etherya View Post
    Thanks for not closing it!

My sad, sad OTP (not just in Pokémon, overall OTP) is Kellyn x Darkrai (ShadowCrystalShipping), but I also like Ash x Latias and Ash x Meloetta, and Bayleef -> Ash.

I think Grovyle x PMD2 Hero also counts, even though I ship them in their Pokémon form. P:
    i ship Ash x Meloetta too, i find them adorable. ^^ and i'm probably the only one who ships Lucy x Seviper sadly. It's her signature pokemon, and it's just perfect. D:

Bianca and her Emboar are a nice pair.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...3dt8o1_500.jpg
    Last edited by matt0044; 10th February 2013 at 2:52 AM.

Why is this thread so Anime/Game oriented?

Here's some Adventures ones.

Blue/Mewtwo
    Yellow/Golosk
    Crystal/Suicune
    Sapphire/Aggron
    Platinum/Rapidash: No bad riding jokes.
    White/Amanda: Yes, I realize it's a human name; it's also what she nicknamed her Serperior.

My favorite ship of all is Iris x Excadrill. I love their interaction

^ Which has reminded me of why I kinda like May26shipping. Not as... tempermental, but interesting enough to make you wonder a bit.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Wally x Gardevior. I forgot the name. But the two are beautiful.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Anyone x Gardevoir, sorry I just can't help myself

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I recently began liking the idea of Irisxaxew and DawnxPiplup I was going to write a fanfic involving them, no idea why lol. Does IrisxAxew actually have a name lol?.

Light come forth!
    My name is a reference to the slayers anime.

Roxie /Scolipede, Hugh/Lieperd, Cynthia/Garchomp, Ghetsis/Cofagrigus for lulz...and I guess Iris/haxorus.

Oh yea, and ash/meloetta for the anime.
    Last edited by yuoke; 14th April 2013 at 4:40 PM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Ragudo Mezegis View Post
    I recently began liking the idea of Irisxaxew and DawnxPiplup I was going to write a fanfic involving them, no idea why lol. Does IrisxAxew actually have a name lol?.
    actually it does TwinApplesShipping - Iris & Axew. It's an interesting pairing.

I've always been a fan of Altoshipping. Ash is clueless about human girls, and Latias seems a perfect partner for him. She's been quite affectionate towards him and not in an overbearing way like Chikorita/Bayleaf was.

Also, Max & Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir. Max saved her life after all, and he promised to go back for her when he was old enough to be a trainer.

My favorite one is Max x Jirachi WishShipping. I just love the way they interact in the sixth movie. Also kinda like AshxPikachu.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

OH GOSH

Reshiram is my bicycle with this. I have no shame either. *stares at four empty Sprite cans from finals week*

Ghetsis x Reshiram: FFFFF--- IT'S A LONG STORY, K?

Damon (Victini movies) x Reshiram: This came out of nowhere. The movies scream shipping opportunities.

Hero of Truth x Reshiram: Yes, the original feuding twin Reshiram sided with. I ship this. No shame.

Black/Touya/Hilbert x Reshiram: This one's more sane in this case. When I get Pokémon Black, I'm going out of my norm and picking Black/Hilbert/Touya simply for this ship. The things I do for shipping....

Muk x Claucher x Oak

How does that sound?

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135