Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

Wattson x Manectric FTW. Magneton originally came to mind but Electrike is just so cute with Wattson.

Plus, unfortunately for me, his Magneton got OWNED.

Pairing off Gym Leaders with their "prize"/"powerhouse" Pokemon is always a win in my book... well, in some cases. *cough* Denji x Rentoraa *coughchoke*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Staffshipping needs more love! *waves a Lucario x Aaron flag* :>
    I hate to seem like a giddy fangirl, but this has to be my favorite shipping. I agree with what Taitofan said about it.

23 years old and still proud to be a fan! :D

Staffshipping actually won a round of the face-off by a long margin. It's obvious that those two are meant to be, despite the Brookershipper in me. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Human x Pokemon Shipping sounds really cool^^. Theres a couple of Shippings that I like but most of them I forgot there shipping names:

Kenta/Gold x Gardevoir
    Kenta/Gold x Espeon
    Brandan/Ruby x Absol
    Marina/Crystal x Sneasel
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

jesse and wobbuh known by me as annoyanceshipping.
    Brawl Friend Code:
    4425-1156-8204

Ruby x Absol needs a name for sure, following all that palaver in the manga. O:

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I'd like to point out that both Chocolateshipping and Chocolatestaffshipping were named by me in a fit of extreme boredom.
    This thread rocks, seriously.
    We all know Harley was getting some action from his Pokemon.
    James & Chimecho is just love.
    Denji & Octillery is the best.
    Of course, Lucy & Seviper.
    Shinji & Elekid, just because I can.
    Masukippa & James is disturbing on so many levels, and yet somehow appealing.
    Hugshipping's teh ownage.
    And let's not forget my all-time favorite, Smothershipping.
    Nikolai can be freely shipped with any of his Pokemon, as he's a confirmed furry.
    Kelly & Grumpig because it's true.
    I'll be back sometime with more of my favorites.
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

That's because human x Pokemon rocks IMS. Won't have it any other way either. (:

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post

I know that is nameless... xD;;;

Thinking of names for shippings is a tricky business, especially when it's a shipping that to you must have the prefect name.
    Hmm... Thornshipping? I checked on the list at BMGf (for once), if I'm allowed to name it (HarleyxRozeria)
    My tumblr or something: x

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hinata
    Hmm... Thornshipping? I checked on the list at BMGf (for once), if I'm allowed to name it (HarleyxRozeria)
    Yes, Thornshipping is completely free. Would you like that submitted?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Oh, really? I would, thank you ^_^
    My tumblr or something: x

YAY! A thread dedicated to this type of shipping in pokemon fandom, Human X Pokemon!

Pretty much almost all of the pokemon pairings I support are this type to be honest, and here they are:

Ash X Jynx: (From the episode "Holiday Hi-Jynx") Becuase of the dedication Ash had to help bring back Jynx to the north pole, and the admiration Jynx must have had for Ash shortly after. This is my favorite pokemon pairing EVER...

Wally X Gardevoir: Blame all the fan art I've seen. After seeing so much I fell in love with this pairing becuase of how cute it is and how much sense it seems to make from Gardevoir's pokedex entry. I know, I know, I might as well just pair any Garde with their trainer in this case, but Wally X Gardevoir just appears so speical to me... they just appear... I dunno, MADE for eachother.

Drew X Roselia: They make a good team and a good couple, enough said.

Ash X Mewtwo: Don't ask, but I don't consider this a yaoi pairing since legendary/rare pokemon don't have genders, and same must go for Mewtwo. He may sound male, but in reality he might not have a gender. Plus I've always found the idea of Ash getting Mewtwo pregnant to be interesting... ... nevermind, I've said too much >.>

Max X Jirachi: I always thought it was cute, but kinda sad that in the end they couldn't be together...

Max X Meowth: Mainly to do with the fact that Meowth once dressed as May, so I use this pairing to counter "Max X May" (Even though I like that pairing too, but I can't help but once in awhile joke with my fellow shipper) plus I just think it's plain cute.

Brody (Team Magma) X Ditto: Dunno why, I guess it's becuase they appear to be great partners and good villians at the same time.
    Last edited by Oddshipper292; 28th October 2006 at 10:28 PM.
    I am a sucker for love, an admirer of passion and a soldier of romance... I...am the oddshipper...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hinata
    Oh, really? I would, thank you ^_^
    Consider it submitted. (:

@ Oddshipper292: Human x Pokemon has always been a major yay in my book. *beams* A few of your shippings there have names too... not sure if you know that already but hey. xD

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Satoshi x Latias because all of us cross-shippers can use it as justification because there's already a fanbase for it and it's already mainstreamed. So it's easier for us to corrupt people. -nodnod-

Mitsuru x Gardevoir. It's canon, it's totally canon, swear.

I'm about to draw this and even make Mimiroppu a member of Whitney's final Team. =P
    It's Mimiroppu's purpose in life. -nodnod- :P Really I am not big on Mimiroppu but in combination with Whitney... I could change my mind.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Kveran
    Satoshi x Latias because all of us cross-shippers can use it as justification because there's already a fanbase for it and it's already mainstreamed. So it's easier for us to corrupt people. -nodnod-
    Damn right! Although I much prefer Identicalshipping, Altoshipping is perfect proof of crossover in the anime. *cackles*

*implodes because she badly wants a name for Hikari x Sneasel*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Implodeshipping perhaps? XP

Identicalshipping isn't bad either, but I am even less fond of Bianca than I am of Latios, so maybe I'll just stick Latias with Winona and run away?
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Oddshipper292 View Post
    Max X Meowth: Mainly to do with the fact that Meowth once dressed as May, so I use this pairing to counter "Max X May" (Even though I like that pairing too, but I can't help but once in awhile joke with my fellow shipper) plus I just think it's plain cute.
    Also, it seems like every time they get paired off together in an episode they always end up in each other's arms. Seriously!

Though after seeing the Deoxys crisis episode last weekend now I'm thinking about Max x Deoxys...
    Latias aways gets a little carried away when it involves love - or perhaps that would better describe Ash in this situation! ^_^

AltoShipping is Pikachu-approved! ^_^

Latios and Latias Fans - unite!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kveran
    Implodeshipping perhaps? XP

Identicalshipping isn't bad either, but I am even less fond of Bianca than I am of Latios, so maybe I'll just stick Latias with Winona and run away?
    Ha ha, don't tempt me. xD

I like Latias with Michelle too, as Michelle is the hottest minor character in existance. Oh yes. After names for that as well.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Default Two good ships

I'm of course a big fan of Altoshipping. Latias and Ash make such a great pair, and the fifth movie's the best in the bunch.

I'm also a fan of a long forgotten shipping: HeroShipping. That is, Meowth and Cassandra from "The Problem with Paras". That was the episode that made me a Pokemon fan. It was a milestone for Meowth's personality development. And I bet that Cassandra and Meowth would work well personality wise.

Only shippings I remembered of is MayXher blaziken and BrockXGuardevior =X

Hmm. Here are a few I personally like:

AshxPikachu-Not the most original but still pretty cute.

HikarixSkitty- Skitty is my fave pokemon ever and Hikari is basically like me in every way so that pretty much it

Damian(the guy who left his charmander)xCharizard-Hot guys who make one appearance(sp?) plus a Charizard equals my yaoi dreams come true

MayxHarleyxCacturne (can it be a poly ship?)- I started liking this one after my friends got me into it. I like it alot especially HarleyxCacturnee part.

CelebixRichixAsh-Both guys met Celebi and I like Celebi so basically its my yaoi fantasy plusa cute pokemon. Loving this ship!
    I love Skitty.

I'm a big Leafshipper =) Leafshipping= Bayleef x Satoshi.

I know, Satoshi likes Bayleef only as a pokemon, but she is in love with him.
    I would like to see them as a couple. Bayleef is very sensitive and would be a good girlfriend for Satoshi. She would be much better than Misty/May/Hikari/others because her feeling is really pure and strong. She is always ready to help him, she thinks about him a lot. I can imagine her as a story writer. Can you imagine Bayleef and Satoshi as a marriage? I can! She would be very happy and they would have children...awww.... how sweet!

^ I was wondering when you would come in and sing your praises for Leafshipping. Don't get me wrong or be ioffended, but you're the biggest Leafshipper I know. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Inkan1969
    I'm of course a big fan of Altoshipping. Latias and Ash make such a great pair, and the fifth movie's the best in the bunch.
    Bolded part wins you an internet. xD

@ Skittygirl: Every time I see your shipping related mosts I love you more and more... relax, not perving as I have a girlfriend. ;P *pats your Hikari x Skitty ship* That's how Nynaeveshipping came to be... Michelle is like me (( Plus is damn gorgeous )) and Sneasel is my favourite Pokemon. It's such a lovely ship.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

DrewxBeautifly: XD well if the roses arn't meant for May, then they really must be meant for beautifly
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast