Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Hey what about my idea for Sneasel x Pikachu? is it named? i also suggested SharpThunderShipping for it.
    I'm not broken. I'm not the Breakman.
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Oh yes! Ha ha, my brain freezed there... and yes, you know I checked that thread cause i'm now a Seductionshipper and a FlyingKissshipper. xD

Going through your list there, aren't we? *beams* Next on my list to be named is Mightyena x Delcatty. I blame fanart for making me like this shipping.
    XD I saw it... XD

Nah, I don't have a list, but I'm thinking of which Pokemon x Pokemon should be paired. And speaking of Mightyena x Delcatty, I think I've read a fanfic like that, although they were owned by May and Brendan (Breezy's fic, I believe? o_O;; )

Maybe we could have something that has fur, pink and dark in it. Whadda think? o.o

Still thinking for my Charmander x Mudkip though...

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Oooh how about... ButterflyShipping! Butterfree x Beautifly!

*sings* Ai yai ai I'm your little butterfly! })i({

I know SilverWindshipping is Beautifly x Dustox... *goes to check Bulbagarden* Nope, Butterflyshipping can be used for Butterfree x Beautifly. I shall add that on my list.

*has submitted Wealthshipping to Bulbagarden* I love making ships official.

@ Avegaille: I was kinda thinking of DarkPinkshipping, but there are a lot of shippings that begin with "Dark" so I want to try and be different somehow. ;D

I have a list. That shipping list of mine on Livejournal. Although most of my Pokemon x Pokemon pairs have been named, which i'm happy about.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Okay Shadow Ichigo, you must have read my list cause I badly want a name for Sneasel x Glacia. Or was it Snesael x Vaporeon? *too lazy to check*
    Well there some two names I have for them but I don't know if you agree to it or not. For Sneasel x Vaporeon, I tried DarkWaterShipping. For Sneasel x Glacia, I tried NightFrostShipping
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

DarkWatershipping is actually taken... it is Absol x Vaporeon, the OTP of Umi Mizuno.

I badly wanted Blackiceshipping for Sneasel x Glacia, but that too is taken. Meh.

What I should do is edit the front page with a list of every single Pokemon x Pokemon shipping that is so far on the official list at Bulbagarden. Might make naming and seeing what Pokemon are paired up a bit easier.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

DarkWatershipping is actually taken... it is Absol x Vaporeon, the OTP of Umi Mizuno.

I badly wanted Blackiceshipping for Sneasel x Glacia, but that too is taken. Meh.

What I should do is edit the front page with a list of every single Pokemon x Pokemon shipping that is so far on the official list at Bulbagarden. Might make naming and seeing what Pokemon are paired up a bit easier.
    Darn...Oh well I tried. I'll try to come up some shipping names for them. Which will take awhile and thinking.

Hey, it's still a good effort. ;D

I like thinking of names for shippings. Gives you an ego boost once it gets submitted to Bulbagarden.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Hey, it's still a good effort. ;D

I like thinking of names for shippings. Gives you an ego boost once it gets submitted to Bulbagarden.
    I think I got one for Sneasel x Glacia. How about: FrozenAbyssShipping

Pikachu masta: I think we all have the pokemon we love pairing. x3 Like my kitties. <3

Thankyou for submitting it for me, Vycksta~

Mighteyena x Delcatty = PinkShadowshipping? x3 I want to write a Mighteyena x Delcatty fanfic now. x_X *adds to her pile of ideas*

Art and banner by me | Click it to visit my Pokemon fanart gallery!

@ Shadow Ichigo: That's not a bad name. ;B

@ EmberGryphon: Agreed. I love pairing off Sneasel, Persian and Misdreavus for they are my top three Pokemon. Rentoraa and Latias are two others... favourite D/P Pokemon and joint favourite Legendary with Zapdos.

You're welcome as well, you are now a Wealthshipper.

Not a bad name for Mightyena x Delcatty as well. I wonder if there is a dark pink like colour that has a name... *beams* Heh, the only Pokemon x Pokemon fics I want to write are Deceitshipping and SingedLeafshipping. Oh yes.

@ Pokepal: I did a mini bit of research for you. Thiefshipping is a taken name, that's Sneasel x Murkrow. Plus Meowth x Sneasel is already known as NyaNyushipping... from their respective Japanese names Nyasu and Nyula.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

@ Shadow Ichigo: That's not a bad name. ;B
    Glad you like it Vycksta^^. I think I got one for Sneasel x Vaporeon. How about: DarkMistShipping?

I want to try and avoid that Dark-whatever thing because there are a lot of shippings that already begin with dark. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I want to try and avoid that Dark-whatever thing because there are a lot of shippings that already begin with dark. ;D
    Alright I'll try to avoid using Dark in shipping names. Is IcyChillShipping taken?

I wonder if there is a dark pink like colour that has a name...
    Fuchsia. The color is taken from the plant which has a dark pink shell with an inner purple "bell" that is fun to pop.

You could also use Magenta.
    Last edited by Kveran; 10th November 2006 at 3:24 AM.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

I just remembered that I like FrygonxMirokaross. My new shiny bar reminded me. I started liking it because of Robert and Shuu's pokemon, then I got my own level 100s... Yeah, I like it. <3
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

^ Does that have a name? O:

Sneasel x Glacia is now known as Chillshipping whereas both Fuchsiashipping and Magentashipping are taken. Dammit.

*sets about using a Freewebs page to list every Pokemon x Pokemon shipping for this thread to read*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

None that I've ever seen. No clue what it should be called either... But if any one has a good suggestion, I'm all ears.

... *waves a StarCrossedshipping banner*
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

@ Avegaille: I was kinda thinking of DarkPinkshipping, but there are a lot of shippings that begin with "Dark" so I want to try and be different somehow. ;D

I have a list. That shipping list of mine on Livejournal. Although most of my Pokemon x Pokemon pairs have been named, which i'm happy about.
    Hmm, well, how about... FancyFangsShipping? o.o They both have fangs, unless it's already taken. For Mightyena x Delcatty I mean... o.o

Yeah, I saw it... XD Pretty long list. I should make one of my own... somehow. o.o

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

@ taito: Sorry, i'm brain dead after going through the ENTIRE shipping list at Bulbagarden to find all the Pokemon x Pokemon shippings for my Freewebs page. x.X

@ Avegaille: Not a bad name. xD
    *pats Livejournal list* Ya, i'm very proud of it... and the fact that 21 out of the 80 have now been named. Latest ones are Thunderboltshipping (( Rentoraa x Jolteon )) and Chillshipping (( Sneasel x Glacia )).

ATTENTION!
    I wasted a good hour of my time to create a Freewebs page to list every single Pokemon x Pokemon shipping that has been officialized on Bulbagarden... you may find the list right here!

P.S - If you hate Pretear, switch the sound off your computer. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

^ i hope you didnt spell Sloweshipping like that when you subbmited it to Bulbaguarden
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

It's on the Bulbagarden list as Slowshipping... but hey, don't get the pants in a twist. Spell it how you want to... many people add the hyphen in Cat-Thingshipping, others do not.
    Last edited by Vycksta; 9th November 2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Typos haunt me!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

^ im not mad i like slowshipping too
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

That's okay then.

... and a new topic thinger cause i'm bored and seriously having a Pokemon x Pokemon shipping kick.

Best Pokemon poly shipping?
    For those who don't know, poly shippings involve three or more people/creatures/whatever. Usually the maximum is seven, but i've seen a 14some.

So anyway, I think everyone knows my favourite all Pokemon poly ship... it's Screechshipping. *strokes blinkie in signature* My three favourite Pokemon ever, despite a liking for Rentoraa too. They just go together despite Misdreavus being a Ghost. Great fun to write as well... and I like the three shippings that stem off Screechshipping. All good fun.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Pikachu x Raichu x Pichu
    OBBSEEESION
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast