Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Long live Graveyard shipping: DusclopsxBanette!
    They were met to be together forever! I eman a one yeed ghsot and a puppet ghsot just go together! I jsut see them as a couple for ever until death!

JewlShipping MawilexSableye
    Yup i can see them going together, Mawile as the wife and sableye as the hsband. they are both opposite and on diffrent versions. they both live in caves so why not?

Shippings within my fics that I support:

In The Trials of the Pendant:

Mewtwo&Mew: You have NO idea how long I've been a fan of this. I've been a fan of it since BEFORE Pokemon: The First Movie. I absolutely love this idea. I'm probably the longest supporter of this ship to date. ^_^

Celebi&Misdreavus: Didn't expect that, huh? I don't know where this came from. It just popped into my head while making part 2 of The Trials of the Pendant and it just stuck!

Mew&Celebi: By the end of The Trials of the Pendant, Mewtwo and Misdreavus pay the ultimate price. (Only Mewtwo's skeleton exists and all that is left of Misdreavus is her red peral necklace.) These two find love with eachother and become mates. It is the main couple for the sequal.

In Misty's Miracle:

Pikachu&Pik: Pik is a fanmade Pikachu. Her fur is longer than any Pikachu, enough to give an obviousness that she's female. WaterEevee was the one who originally came up with Pik. I loved the idea of them together so much, I just HAD to use it. ^_^

Ash's Sceptile&Ash's Bayleef: I imagined this up back when Sceptile was a Grovyle. I was trying to come up with couples to present in Chapter 5, and when I saw these two were compatible, it stuck! ^_^

Jessie's Dustox&May's Beautifly: Hey, you guys KNEW this was coming, right? I'm sure quite the relationship could develop if they just weren't enemies.

In Final Battle Saga:

Misty's Corsola&Ash's Squirtle: Surprised? To be honest, I don't know how I came up with this myself. ^_^

Jirachi&Kirlia: Wanted a psychic I knew would work. This one just seemed to work so well. Besides, after what Jirachi went through in that fic, he deserved a beautiful girlfriend.

In The Deadliest Tournament:

Flygon&Altaria: Actually thought these two being together back in Pokemon Colosseum. For some reason, it just stuck to me.

Misty's Psyduck&Tracey's Marill: I am THE creator of this ship! ^_^ I have actually figured out who Tracey's Marill had a sexual realtionship with most likely. Remember, this is the most likely one. If anyone likes, I can explain.

Quagsire&Ampharos: To be honest, I don't know HOW I came up with this in the first place.

Couples I plan to put into my fics:

The New Trials of the Pendant:

Jirachi&Misebi: For those who don't know, Misebi is a hybrid pokemon of Misdreavus and Celebi that I made up. She has the body of Celebi and the head of Misdreavus. Plus she is the same color as Misdreavus. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out how it will work.

The Deadliest Tournament:

TR Meowth&May's Skitty: I had this pairing in mind since Meowth fell for May's Skitty. I bet that if he wasn't a part of Team Rocket, he'd have quite the relationship with her.

May's Bulbasaur&Ash's Bulbasaur: Yes, I too support Vineshipping and plan to put it into the fic in a later chapter. (Maybe one of Max's battles.)

Pairings I support that may or may not go into my fics:

Espeon&Umbreon: Loved it since I discovered the two were coming into Gold and Silver.

That's all I can think up now. I'll add more if I ever think of them.

Well, see ya later. ^_^

pocchamaXcherimu waterpeatalshipping! its a cute ship!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Umbreon X Ninetails.
    MoonLightShipping in other words. I'm not the only supporter; one time I searched on DA, and I found a couple of fan arts!

Someone probably said this but:
    Eruriedo x Gardevoir: Enuriedo is the male counterpart of Gardevoir, they should have made all Gardevoir female or something...
    Gengar x MIsdreavus: Misdreavus is the only feminine ghost pokemon and Gengar is just cool like that... ummm shadowshipping?
    Umbreon x Espeon: They are counterparts and espeon looks more feminie while umbreon looks more masculine, they look nice together... I call it... ummm... Someone come up with a name for that one.
    ~Love--Dance~

^ It already has the name. it MidnightShipping or something like that; I can't remember XD.

Yay! <3 PokemonxPokemon ships are my favorite. I've been supportive of a bunch since playing Mystery Dungeon, and I came up with most, if not all of these XD

RescueTeamRivals Shipping: Female Vaporeon/Eevee with Male Gengar. Both are the leaders of rescue teams and they're complete opposites, yet they have more in common than they think. ^_^ Canon.

No name (BestFriendsshipper?): Female Vaporeon/Female Raichu: Team Leader and partner. Such a cute yuri Pokemon couple X3 Very canon.

No name (I'm thinking of DestinyBondShipping for this one): Female Gardevoir/Male Gengar: The Gardevoir from the story and the leader of the rescue team who is always screwing you up. They go together so well. <3 Canon

No name (HotWaterShipping? Yeah. I'm creative XD): Male Flareon/Female Vaporeon

Spoiler:- My claims:

Espeon x Umbreon is called Nightlightshipping. *nod*

The one thing I like about Pokemon x Pokemon shippings is that the possibilites are endless... shippings galore can happen! Of course you can say that about human x human but i'm keeping on topic here. ;D

*started writing something of a SingedLeafshipping one-shot*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Ok.I know there is bond to be one person that thinks:

SkittyxBlaziken
    SquirtlexAzurill
    SkittyxCombusken

are cute toghether
    I love Skitty.

Pikachu x Celibi Magithundershipping again already a name tell me
    I'm not broken. I'm not the Breakman.
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

No, that's nameless as well.

@ Skittygirl: I know of people who pair Skitty off with Blakizen amongst many other Pokemon. Skitty is a pimp in the nicest possible way. Although I could say that with Sneasel/Persian/Misdreavus too. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Skitty is a pimp in the nicest possible way.
    Damn straight he is! *snuggles StarCrossedshipping*

... *tries to think of more to keep this on topic*

Well, UpaaxEneko would be cute. In a "zomg, my diabetes is flairing up" kind of way. Oh, Raichu-chan! DestinyBondshipping is so awesome! I actually thought that was a great couple when I played the game in that part. <3 Yes, I like it despite the hetness. Yay~
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Seeing as Skitty is the Pokemon in the spotlight, i'll mention a very slight love towards Skitty and her evolution Delcatty, which I see as complete sugar cuteness. I've dubbed it Lunashipping after the cat from Sailor Moon, plus Skitty needs the Moon Stone to become Delcatty.

You know, some of these shipping names need to be submitted. *goes to do so*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Meganium x Tropius poke-shonen-ai o_o

Uh... Arcanine x Ninetales... poke-shonen-ai XD;

Gyarados x Milotic would be really cute.

*is new to pokeshippings x_X*

Gyarados x Milotic has a following... but surprisingly it is nameless.

Anyway, I have just submitted the following Pokemon related shippings to Bulbagarden;

Abbieshipping - Espeon x Vaporeon x Glacia
    Crysatlshipping - Crystal x Mew
    DestinyBondshipping - Gardevoir x Gengar
    Endureshipping - Seadra x Dragonair
    Frostshipping - Glacia x Articuno
    Graveyardshipping - Dusclops x Banette
    Lunashipping - Skitty x Delcatty
    MagiThundershipping - Pikachu x Celebi
    Moonlightshipping - Umbreon x Ninetales
    Strangeshipping - Ivysaur x Haunter
    Valshipping - Anabel x Latios
    WaterPetalshipping - Pocchama x Cherimu

Before anyone asks, its Glacia as in the ice Eeveelution. Plus Abbie, Crysatl and Val are friends of mine who don't go on SPPf but wanted what I call a "personal" shipping, like mine are Nynaeveshipping and Vyckstashipping.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan View Post
    Damn straight he is! *snuggles StarCrossedshipping*

... *tries to think of more to keep this on topic*

Well, UpaaxEneko would be cute. In a "zomg, my diabetes is flairing up" kind of way. Oh, Raichu-chan! DestinyBondshipping is so awesome! I actually thought that was a great couple when I played the game in that part. <3 Yes, I like it despite the hetness. Yay~
    Woo Hoo! I'm not the only one! XD My boyfriend thought I was kind of weird to pair Gengar with anything. Ghost Pokemon creep him out. So, he was pretty shocked when I kept babbling on and on about DestinyBondshipping and RescueTeamRivalsShipping. I love meh yuri couples as well :3 RaichuxVaporeon=Cute. <3 I'm such a MD fangirl.

Hey, Gengar is a good Pokemon to pair off cause at least he looks humanshape. I just prefer Haunter. ;D

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Default ^^

Hmm, I thought of a couple more as this is enjoying.

Beedrill x Beequeen: Beedrill is your classic masculine bee and beequeen is the queen of bees XD Royalsting shipping?

Glacia x Vaporeon: Yuri relationship and both look feminine and elegant. Kinda sweet no?

Pikachu x Marill: Aww, a female marill and male pikachu would be adorable X3. Sparks fly.

Houndoom x Mightyena: Male houndoom, female mightyena, both are dark canines and complement each other

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Hey, Gengar is a good Pokemon to pair off cause at least he looks humanshape. I just prefer Haunter. ;D
    Yes! :3 I tried telling him that, but he eventually stopped whinning about it. Haunter is cool too, I just like Gengar more. <3 Mystery Dungeon roxxorz meh soxxorz. All thanks to Gengar. Because he's sooo awesome! :D And he's purple. And a ghost. *loves ghost Pokemon*

Meowth and Jigglypuff!

3DS Friend Code: 0404-6538-7323
    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Gary's Raticate was clearly not in the top percentile of Raticate.

@ Raichu-chan: You quit your Gengar love for no-one! I know I won't stop loving/obsessing over Sneasel for anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet
    Glacia x Vaporeon: Yuri relationship and both look feminine and elegant. Kinda sweet no?
    You'll be pleased to know that Vaporeon x Glacia is known as Antarcticshipping, thanks to my friend Chan. Two of my other friends want as many names of Eeveelution shippings as possible... so here's the first topic of the thread.

What shippings do you like involving one or more of the Eeveelutions?
    Let's face it, there are seven of them and i'm sure that a lot of people have a liking for them deep down... I know I do, even if it's slight. Sneasel, Persian and Misdreavus for the win though.

My favourite Eeveelution shipping is one I mentioned on the front page... SingedLeafshipping, which is Flareon x Leafia. They are my favourite two Eeveelutions so I just had to put them together... plus I love the clash of fire against grass. I also like the unnamed Espeon x Vaporeon, HiddenLeafshipping (( Umbreon x Leafia )) slightly and the poly ship Graceshipping, which is Vaporeon x Leafia x Glacia.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I've already listed the two I currently like, those being Nightlightshipping (BlackyxEifie) thanks to Reo's pokemon in Colosseum, and DarkFireshipping (BlackyxBooster) thanks to Abika's (my OC) pokemon. Both yaoi. Well, those examples are yaoi at least. I'd like them as yuri or het too. I'm sure I'll start liking a ship with Glacia too... GlaciaxEifie sounds pretty cute.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Pokemon shippings!

Canonly... I'm a huge krazyshipping fan, cause.... it's so cute. ;-; I also like Tyson's Meowth/TR's Meowth, which I lovingly named Charmshipping 'cause I couldn't find the ship or the name anywhere. And, 'cause... they both have charms. <3

Not-so-cannon... I like Persian/Delcatty, with Persian being male and Delcatty being either male or female, which is cute if not terribly original. (frustratingly, my Persian never bred with my Delcatty. Or any other pokemon. >_<) Also, Persian/Mighteyena (male or female persian and male mighteyena) or Meowth/Mighteyena (both male).

To answer the eevee question... I like Flareon/Ninetails, Meowth/Eevee and Persian/Vaporeon. :3

I like Persian and Meowth shippings. x3 Clearly~

Art and banner by me | Click it to visit my Pokemon fanart gallery!

Like I said, NightLightShipping and Eevee x Eefi. X3

...Ariados x Eefi? o.o

LiveJournal
    Proudly claimed Barrett x Dorothy (Rune Factory 2)

@ EmberGryphon: On my Emerald game my female Persian Laaqnessa bred with a male Mightyena and their son is now a level 100 Meowth. *beams*

Now i've seen art of Delcatty x Mightyena, that seems to work rather well as a pairing. Plus it's the lovely clash of cats and dgs, although Mightyena is seen more as a hyena.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast